Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #701
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Thank you mods for removing the inappropriate video.

geofffxdwg, so not cool. Twisted, macabre stunt. AGAIN!! AGAIN!! AGAIN!!

This game has reached its sell by date.
    I'm done posting. Avalon is as big of a joke as face book. Total censorship and do as I say not as I do format. Now you people can whine and cry at each other because apparently you get angry when I treat you the way you treat me. BTW who do you think told me in private who Blackcashmere was? I'll give you one guess. I was the only person left on this thread that can give you inside information and you hated me for it.

Avalon has reached its sell by date. Enjoy your cozy little hen house people.
    I wish you well on your path. Your exit message and the totality of this thread reminds me of something Richard Dolan said -

"What we don’t benefit from is the “trust me” approach that some people continually demand of you. You know, the “I’ve got special knowledge, insider intel” and “sorry, but I can’t tell you where I got, it but it’s really important.” People who do this are implicitly putting themselves above you. They aren’t giving you an opportunity to critique them, because you can’t critique their sources.

The proper relationship between any researcher and his or her audience is one of equality. That means that, in principle, any one else could in theory could have done the same research that the researcher did, because the researcher shows the citations, the sources, of their work. There are some people in this field who are not satisfied with that relationship and instead they make themselves into the story. Don’t trust those people. They really are not worth your time."

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th May 2019), AutumnW (25th May 2019), avid (25th May 2019), BMJ (27th May 2019), Constance (25th May 2019), Kryztian (26th May 2019), meeradas (26th May 2019), onawah (25th May 2019), Pam (25th May 2019), petra (27th May 2019), Rosemarie (25th May 2019), RunningDeer (25th May 2019), Satori (29th May 2019), silvanelf (26th October 2019), Star Tsar (26th May 2019), Valerie Villars (26th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #702
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

KERRY INTERVIEWED BY FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE NEWS re SECRET SPACE
    Project Camelot
    Streamed live on May 16, 2019
    (One of the things she talks about is ( I think) Kevin Moore harassing her, though she doesn't name him)

"Kerry Cassidy is interviewed by Chris Mathieu from Forbidden Knowledge News regarding Secret Space Programs, AI and more..."

PROGRAM
    Last edited by onawah; 29th May 2019 at 22:31.
    Each breath a gift...

4. Link to Post #703
    United States Avalon Member Retired Executive's Avatar
    Thanks

Rare interview of Kerry Cassidy, conducted by a former Korean War era counter-intelligence interrogation officer, does not see any story-line flubbing ( pre-scalar weapon attack ), here:

Wisdom comes from observation not judging or casting aspersions upon others nor statements of malice. When jabberwocking moon-bat nutters are observed kibitzing from behind thier bully-pulpit peanut gallery, it becomes not so surprising for the rest that they've quite obviously already not only lost the battle but missed the war by virtue of their own antics exhibiting behaviors of prudes. To each their own, focus on what you can bring to the table, and not how well you can pompously sit 'n thow pie on everyone's face. For were it 'my Castle, I'd send some to my moat for a float.

Get a new thought, begin learning again, and hopefully may peace be unto you all whom bear great talented tradecrafts. Try expending all your great energies by aiming yourselves toward the bigger picture here, which in-case some forgot is 'The Secret Space Program'. Go after 'it', and 'not one another' !

God Bless +

- RE

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    KERRY INTERVIEWED BY FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE NEWS re SECRET SPACE
    Project Camelot
    Streamed live on May 16, 2019
    (One of the things she talks about is ( I think) Kevin Moore harassing her, though she doesn't name him)

"Kerry Cassidy is interviewed by Chris Mathieu from Forbidden Knowledge News regarding Secret Space Programs, AI and more..."

PROGRAM
    Last edited by Retired Executive; 30th May 2019 at 06:54.
    "Once A Day, And Some Times More, I'll Knock Upon Your Nightmare's Door" - RE

5. Link to Post #704
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

I will just update this thread with the latest Kevin Moore videos.

KERRY CASSIDY AND CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS DOCUSERIES UPDATE AUGUST 2019

UPDATE ON CHANNELING DOCUSERIES AND CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Jasmyne Emmerick (4th September 2019), Kryztian (26th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #705
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Important update on the Kevin Moore / Mark Richards situation that a lot of us were following.

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    I will just update this thread with the latest Kevin Moore videos.

KERRY CASSIDY AND CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS DOCUSERIES UPDATE AUGUST 2019

UPDATE ON CHANNELING DOCUSERIES AND CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS
    "If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #706
    Project Camelot Founder Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 times in 93 posts

I thought my recent update might interest some of you... I explain how I came across the Mark Richards story etc..
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/2019...te-qa-11-4-19/

I was supposed to be on the Jeff Daugherty show today but he is a “no show” so I decided to do a short update on what’s going on… and answer some questions from the chat.

Hope this helps.

WATCH: Kerry Cassidy LIVE UPDATE Q&A
    https://youtu.be/HFgnPDRl1D0
    ..."if you build it they will come"
    Field of Dreams

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kerry Cassidy For This Post:

Alecs (27th November 2019), Bill Ryan (5th November 2019), Billy (6th November 2019), Kryztian (17th January 2020), Sophocles (5th November 2019), Star Tsar (5th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #707
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    I thought my recent update might interest some of you... I explain how I came across the Mark Richards story etc..
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/2019...te-qa-11-4-19/

I was supposed to be on the Jeff Daugherty show today but he is a “no show” so I decided to do a short update on what’s going on… and answer some questions from the chat.

Hope this helps.

WATCH: Kerry Cassidy LIVE UPDATE Q&A
    https://youtu.be/HFgnPDRl1D0
    Brief mention @31:10-34:12 then tells "why" i.e. psychic intuition of Mark Richards innocence was the motivator @47:09

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2019), Billy (6th November 2019), Hervé (5th November 2019), Kryztian (18th January 2020), Sophocles (5th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #708
    United States Avalon Member OldArcher's Avatar
    Thanks

Question. What are the "reasons" Mark Richards is supposed to be believed?

OldArcher
    Dowsing for Life! Dowsing gives and brings life, and confidence! There are NO unhappy Dowsers!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (26th November 2019), Valerie Villars (27th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #709
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by OldArcher (here)

OldArcher
    Well, because, as you are no doubt aware, Kerry being the intuative-Earth-empath,psychic journalist has had many confirmations through the mists of space and time that Mark Richards is 100% authentic and the Planet's most important whistleblower.

Oh, and........ wait for it, wait for it........ She's had "back-channel" (her words, not mine) confirmation from that bastion of truth Simon Parkes. You know the guy, the one with all the super-secret intel connections, the fella with the Draco lord father....... The guy with the comb-over and the charm of Nosferatu...... Yeah, he confirmed it all that Richards is legit and Trump is gonna pardon him and he'll be free from jail soon.

That's about the size of it....... Confirmation wise anyway.

All sounds pretty legit to me.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 26th November 2019 at 23:04.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th November 2019), Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Mike (26th November 2019), mokosh (27th November 2019), Nasu (10th March 2021), OldArcher (26th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #710
    United States Avalon Member OldArcher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    Quote Posted by OldArcher (here)

OldArcher
    Well, because, as you are no doubt aware, Kerry being the intuative-Earth-empath,psychic journalist has had many confirmations through the mists of space and time that Mark Richards is 100% authentic and the Planet's most important whistleblower.

Oh, and........ wait for it, wait for it........ She's had "back-channel" (her words, not mine) confirmation from that bastion of truth Simon Parkes. You know the guy, the one with all the super-secret intel connections, the fella with the Draco lord father....... The guy with the comb-over and the charm of Nosferatu...... Yeah, he confirmed it all that Richards is legit and Trump is gonna pardon him and he'll be free from jail soon.

That's about the size of it....... Confirmation wise anyway.

All sounds pretty legit to me.
    Thanks for the head's-up, The Moss Trooper! Happily, I put down my Sam Adams Octoberfest, before reading. Have wiped down my keyboard and screen, so, no worries! Glad that there is concrete, like Chernobyl, proof of Richard's obvious extreme sainthood... Too bad I only have one Octoberfest left. Will have to go back to Jim Beam Black, for a nice otherworldly buzz... Gosh, I never had such, er, visions?, before... Maybe i should switch to Crown Royal, and hope for getting plugged into the cosmic zeitgeist?

Happy Thanksgiving, The Moss Trooper!

OldArcher
    Dowsing for Life! Dowsing gives and brings life, and confidence! There are NO unhappy Dowsers!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th November 2019), Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), Mike (18th January 2020), mokosh (27th November 2019), Valerie Villars (27th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #711
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,648 times in 20,814 posts

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd December 2019 at 03:03.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2019), mountain_jim (3rd December 2019)

21. Link to Post #712
    Thanks

Crossan Hoover, who was convicted along with Mark Richards for the murder of Richard Baldwin, speaks. After a brief introduction from Kevin Moore, we here Hoover speak for almost 20 minutes. He talks a little about how Richard's misled him, and also asks Kerry Cassidy to interview him, and hear the other side of the story.

Whether or not Hoover is telling the truth or not, he is not an overwhelming persuasive person, unlike Mark Richard, who probably has quite a personality and is an expert story teller. And Hoover doesn't seem terribly contrite about the murder he took part it.

After 5 minutes of listening to Hoover, one gets the picture. Also, video is NSFW since Hoover uses a lot of profane language.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th January 2020), Bill Ryan (18th January 2020), Billy (19th January 2020), Mike (21st January 2020), mountain_jim (18th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #713
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Here's Kevin's latest update. It looks like he's going to finish the docuseries after all.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st January 2020), Kryztian (22nd January 2020), Mike (21st January 2020), mountain_jim (21st January 2020), Tintin (21st January 2020)

25. Link to Post #714
    Thanks

I stepped away from this story after a serious accident but recently returned to it to update and revise my website, now at www.spacecapn.com.

In the meantime Kerry released her 11th interview with Mark and has been interviewed about him in turn. While not producing a docu-series, Knowledge Fight has done several episodes on Mark. Things have not changed very much.
    Last edited by Sky Matters; 12th March 2021 at 16:25.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sky Matters For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th March 2021), Bill Ryan (9th March 2021), Nasu (10th March 2021), sunflower (10th March 2021)

27. Link to Post #715
    Thanks

So it has been almost four years since Kevin Moore came to the forum and announced he was working on a documentary about Mark Richards and his murder of Richard Baldwin, and three years since the train wreck on this thread that got both Moore and Geoff Reed unsubscribed. At first, I was glad that someone was working on this story, but as I saw Moore's vindictive and juvenile behaviors as he planned to "expose" everyone that was not on his side, I began to doubt that his documentary was going to amount to much of anything, and then, as time passed I assumed that he had forgotten about this project.

But this video came out this month, and after watching this video, I have to say I am a bit more optimistic:

The interview is by Tere Joyce with both Kevin Moore and Geoff Reed - it seems Kevin and Geoff have long forgotten about their differences. Kevin also seems to have matured - he is focused on the subject matter here and not on personal attacks, and neither of them seems to be angry about the Richard's fraud, but instead, they laugh at the outrageous and absurd claims Richards makes as they are retold in Project Camelot videos. Geoff also mentioned that he now has civil conversations with Joann Richards.

Kevin is now talking about a "docu-series" instead of a documentary, and having it ready in 2023. If it does get done, I once again have a feeling that it will be most worthwhile.

The interview is about three hours long. In the first half, they go over a time line Kevin made of the Mark Richard's narrative, mostly from the claims he made through Kerry Cassidy. The claims of Mark Richards seem even more outrageous and absurd in this format, and I think it paints a clearer picture of who he really is. Kerry has done ten shows, and presumably ten interviews in prison, which Richards, although there may be a rift between Kerry and the Richards, due to her support for Donald Trump. But, she is planning to do an eleventh interview soon, that will have "new revelations."

The second half has a police interview from 1982 from Crossan Hoover, who carried out the murder Richards masterminded, and a recent interview from the retired District Attorney who prosecuted Richards and Hoover.

I think I have a clearer picture of who Richards was, and what his motivations were. Also, it seems that Joann Richards know perfectly well her husband is a fraud, and just wants to get out on the UFO convention circuit and make sure she inherits Mark Richards home.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), BMJ (17th August 2022), Inversion (17th August 2022), mountain_jim (17th August 2022), Vangelo (17th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst 1 26 36