1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,661 times in 4,304 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Kerry has e-mailed me to ask if I would post this on the forum on her behalf. I copy it verbatim.

~~~~

According to this message posted by Geoff Reed on my Facebook page, Your Forum has given Geoff Reed and Kevin Moore “a very nice reception”… I want to make you aware that Simon Parkes has now made a statement as to how he learned of the Mark Richards story and how he learned he might be pardoned.

Damn!

Kerry if you wanted to make a case for Mark Richards defense you are doing him no favors in my opinion by making him the beneficiary of any opinion what so ever coming from Simon Parks.
    Simon Parks of the Marvin Gaye institute for regression and therapy by applying his "sexual healing".

For the record I've listened to all of the Mark Richard's recounted interviews by Kerry and I was intrigued for a while, but I think this thread did pull me back into the land of proper balance, grounding and detachment.

My own complaint with the Mark Richard's testimony and this may seem quite out there in terms of making a complaint, but my own problem with his story is in his recounting of the "Raptor" species.

No one else to my recollection has ever told tales of intelligent space faring Raptors holding political sway over intergalactic goings-ons. Any time a whistle blower is the sole source for an entire new way of looking at things and there is nothing what so ever with to provide data to compare or contrast, it is rather suspect.

Mark Richard's describes his Raptor race as appearing just as the velociraptors do in the Jurassic Park movies, which would make sense being as these movies promoted the intelligence of these creatures as being the smartest dinosaurs to have ever lived.

But in truth, velociraptors were not the size depicted in the Jurassic Park movies as Mark Richard's continues with in his stories but rather these creatures were no bigger than a domesticated turkey. The timing of Mark's story gaining notoriety so near to the explosion of the Jurassic Park movies and both containing the same glaring inaccuracy causes one to think that Mark must have pulled this literary device from the Jurassic Park movies.

Another point would be the living space ship Mark Richard's describes, in the late nineties I was a fan of the short lived Sci-Fi Channel syndicated series "Farscape", and this show depicted an exact duplicate of what Richard's refers to in terms of his living space ship. I watched this show in 98' and 99' which were the same years the Jurassic Park movies were quite popular. So did Mark borrow another literary device from the "Farscape" television show? It certainly would seem so.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st October 2018), aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Bayareamom (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), geofffxdwg (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), lisinskib (30th October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), Pam (31st October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

[Mod-edit: I deleted this post because it references posted PMs without the author's permission, Hervé]
    Last edited by Hervé; 30th October 2018 at 13:04.

4. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I don't see a thing but integrity in Bill's posts and paranoia in yours, I'm sorry to say.

The whole whistleblower scene is starting to look like a dirty, incestuous movie.

Which reminds me of something, hmmmm. What is it?

Oh yeah, politics.

Edit: My post above was an answer to the deleted post above, not Kerry's post.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 30th October 2018 at 13:17.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), lisinskib (30th October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), Pam (31st October 2018), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Star Tsar (30th October 2018)

6. Link to Post #184
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

@Geoff You have misunderstood, the only text authored by Bill in his post is this -

Quote Kerry has e-mailed me to ask if I would post this on the forum on her behalf. I copy it verbatim.
    All the rest are Kerry’s words, Bill just posted it here for her.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Billy (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), Hervé (30th October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Star Tsar (30th October 2018)

8. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Rachel, there were some communications between Bill and Geoff above, which the mods deleted. That's what Geoff was referencing.

Edit: Thanks, Val. Yes, I understand, I was referring to the part where Geoff mentioned Bill saying it was unfortunate, which were Kerry’s words. ~ Rachel.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 30th October 2018 at 14:38.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018)

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I don't see a thing but integrity in Bill's posts and paranoia in yours, I'm sorry to say.

The whole whistleblower scene is starting to look like a dirty, incestuous movie.

Which reminds me of something, hmmmm. What is it?

Oh yeah, politics.

Edit: My post above was an answer to the deleted post above, not Kerry's post.
    In response to the deleted posts too here:

To all in the alt fields: to be investigating alternative fields, be pharmaceutical, political or space programs, you have to have an incredibly solid mental and emotional state.

If by any chance, you don't - having psychotic or depressive traits for example (only traits is enough, no mental sickness here), or you do channeling which is 99% of the time in the astral realm controlled by emotions and everything we have crooked, or you are smoking weed which makes one paranoid, you are doomed.

At this present time, I see Kerry being paranoid as well as Geoff. On the same footing.

this is so disappointing. This destroys both their credibility.

Right now, I will become suspicious of both analysis and frame of mind.

I do not think only your computer has been hacked, but also your mind Geoff. For the computer, almost anyone can hack anyone. My facebook has been hacked by a stupid guy whom I never expected he could have those minimal skills. Putting yourself in public is putting yourself under the magnifying glass of lots of loonies on this planet, some with computer skills.

As for brain hacks, you may be doing it to yourself if you are not solid and grounded. You have to be solid and grounded to remain fine: no alcohol, no weed, no channeling, keeping in physical shape. AND looking for the good for all, in this case, all is including Kerry and even Mark Richards (which may mean remaining in prison in his case or else, the good for all ) with compassion for all, even those who cannot feel anything. It does not mean to give in, it means even sociopath are still your brothers albeit very ignorant in spiritual terms.

Do not fall for paranoia - I saw nothing wrong from Bill writings on what you posted Geoff, cool off and look at it with a distance and you will see.

Asking people for the impossible witnessing if they never have been in touch with your topic has nothing to do with trying to nail you Geoff.

Gosh this is disappointing, this reaction of yours. All that for a computer hack??????

Miss nobody here (me) has had the same problem and I just thought it was hacking from a jerk. I also have regular phone calls from people threatening me of jail because of my taxes, and asking for my bank account number to transfer my money for the taxes, duh!. Is it someone trying to send me bad omen?? noooo. Those are jerks trying to steal anybody. Same with hacking when we become a public figure.

Mud slinging has to stop, why not starting with you Geof, please.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Bayareamom (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), happyuk (31st October 2018), lisinskib (30th October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), onawah (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sierra (1st November 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018)

12. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

The biggest clue in the Simon Parkes interview is when he states Kerry must be right because she has worked in Project Camelot and in Project Avalon and with Bill Ryan (16:15mins).

Simon Referring to a source, to give himself and Kerry credibility, whilst the same source also found Simon Parkes not to be credible seems not very credible from Mr Parkes.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Debra (1st November 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), happyuk (31st October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Clarification from Bill:

Geoff, I copied and pasted Kerry's message exactly as she asked me to, without additional comment. I don't know why she didn't log on to do that herself, but I'm happy to be a neutral messenger. I wasn't going to refuse to do that. I had no reason to.

The title of her e-mail to me was Very Unfortunate, so I took the liberty of adding that into a 'title' of the post. I also added in the red arrow pointing to your threat to her in the screenshot. That Facebook post of yours was unwise and 100% not okay (in my personal opinion), and I wanted to make sure that it was seen, as that was Kerry's intention and request of me.

You can't go around doing things like that. You lose the moral high ground, and make yourself look like a thug. You're already leaped to the conclusion (in your deleted post) that I am somehow against you. You're 100% wrong.

Your diatribe post above was rightly deleted. I've only just seen the exchanges that happened overnight my time. But I'll be frank about several things, as you would expect me to be.
    • You need to cool down. That's just advice from an observer. You're not presenting yourself like a pleasant or reasonable person.
    • You may feel your anger is justified, but it doesn't come over well in what you sometimes write. And if you just fire into the crowd, sometimes you'll hit the wrong people.
    • I stated here (did you read it?)
      Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
      Bill, what do you think of Capt Mark Richards?
    I never met him personally. I never even once discussed him with Kerry. From what I can gather (and I have the same information you do), the work done by Geoff Reed and Kevin Moore, presented here, is rock solid.
    • We do have to have zero tolerance on posting Private Messages, however innocuous. Because there's no definite line, and it's all an ice slope. How will someone know when one might be okay and another not? Privacy has to be privacy. We can't put members in a position when they themselves have to make the call whether it's okay to post a PM or not.

Of course, anyone can post their own words... but not someone else's without their permission. That's really where the line is.
    • As re the controversial (and potentially divisive) QAnon material, I don't 'Thank' on some threads because my simple thanks for a comment I appreciated — for any reason — can easily be misconstrued (as you have!) as being approval, or taking sides, especially when one person is thanked and not another. That can sometimes be a sensitive issue. So if you look carefully here, you'll see that I've not thanked anyone's posts on this thread for quite a long time.

That's just myself diligently avoiding the firefight. There's going to be blood on the floor here unless the weapons are holstered, and that concerns us whatever the issues are.
    • The reasons I declined Kevin Moore's invitation to be interviewed for the documentary (after some genuine thought, watching several of his videos) can be summarized in my post here about his Philip Corso Junior interview.

Kevin is earnest and means well, but in my opinion he's not actually a very good interviewer, and in difficult issues has shown (to me) he's out of his depth. I'd not trust him to interview me, and that's simply what I felt. I do, however, have nothing personal whatsoever against him.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th October 2018 at 15:28.

15. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st October 2018), aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), astridmari (10th December 2018), Billy (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th October 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), Flash (30th October 2018), Hervé (30th October 2018), Ivanhoe (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Kate (31st October 2018), KingJamesCorona (3rd November 2018), lisinskib (31st October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), onawah (31st October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sierra (30th October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), Yoda (31st October 2018)

16. Link to Post #189
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thanks but aren't there contradictions, similar to Emery Smith, in what he claims was his time in the armed forces vs other activities--things that could easily be checked for verification, and would be next to impossible to fake? I think service records are usually solid evidence, and not that difficult to obtain.
    Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Can anyone fill us in succinctly on what claims Richards has made about what he did before he was imprisoned? Dates when he was in school, finished school, was in the service, etc.? It seems to me that somewhere someone said something about the dates he had furnished, perhaps to Kerry, which read something like Emery Smith's fabricated list of dates employment, schooling, service etc. which upon examination, proved quite impossible. Just knowing that would eliminate a lot of speculation until the documentary actually comes out which is supposed to be in March, I believe. Lots of loosh being created around this subject--it would be helpful to settle it sooner rather than later!
    Mark was born in 1953 in Marin county where he grew up. He graduated from high school in 1972. For the next 4 years he attended Dominican college in San Rafael and graduated in 1976. He got married a couple of years after he graduated from college. He was a handy man after that forging contractors licenses to get small construction jobs which came back on him big time. He used his light construction business as a front to hide his many illegal activities. He dealt illegal narcotics and insurance fraud scams. Mark has a pattern of being a career criminal most of his life and continues his criminal activity today from his jail cell. Has anyone here heard of the Son of Sam Law? If not you can google it. Jo Ann Richards might want to check it out. I would hate to see Mark take her down for doing his dirty work. I know this is not what you are asking but it is an accurate history of his life you can compare notes to. Mark has been in prison since 1982
    Thanks but aren't there contradictions, similar to Emery Smith, in what he claims was his time in the armed forces vs other activities--things that could easily be checked for verification, and would be next to impossible to fake? I think service records are usually solid evidence, and not that difficult to obtain.
    Everything he claims is a contradiction. There are no service records because he was never in the military. His own wife at the time substantiates that.
    Precisely! This Richards saga really needs to be exposed through your & Kevin's documentary. The evidence that you have on Richards is undeniable, and being an evidence type person I can't wait to see it. I'm already stocked up on non-GMO popcorn.

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st October 2018), aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th October 2018), geofffxdwg (31st October 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), KingJamesCorona (3rd November 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), onawah (30th October 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sierra (30th October 2018), Spellbound (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018)

18. Link to Post #190
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

• You need to cool down. That's just advice from an observer. You're not presenting yourself like a pleasant or reasonable person.
    this (and more) But for now, Geoff, just this one point:
    For me, when people attack or bring others down to make their points, at best I’ll give a quick skim on a paragraph or two. Eventually, I pass on whatever they have to say.

If they can’t find a way to be objective and civil, I’ll not lend them my time and energy. Ad hominem attacks are low frequency. It comes through in their statement(s).

Please don't undo all the good that's been presented.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th October 2018 at 17:49.

19. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th October 2018), Billy (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th October 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th October 2018), Ivanhoe (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), onawah (30th October 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), Sierra (30th October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018)

20. Link to Post #191
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Onawah,

In response to your questions, I would guide you to the following website called "SkyMatters." I've posted several comments pertaining to this website on this thread awhile back. In addition, I also posted links to the various court documents regarding the murder trial, which are linked to, on this website. The gentleman who put up this website and performed real due diligence into the Mark Richards story, is an attorney. He'd heard about the Mark Richards murder case/trial via another attorney also looking into the case. I give a real thumbs up to this attorney who really tried to substantiate ANY of the information Jo Ann Richards presents in her lectures.

This attorney states he could find absolutely no documentation verifying Mark Richards' claims as having been in the military. None whatsoever. And this is just the beginning; I would ask that those of you who are asking Geoff questions as to Mark Richards' background to PLEASE review (thoroughly) the information contained on the SkyMatters website.

Here is the link:

https://sites.google.com/site/skyzabove/

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Andrew_K (31st October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), happyuk (31st October 2018), Hervé (30th October 2018), Intuitivecatherine (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), lisinskib (31st October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), onawah (30th October 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sierra (30th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th October 2018)

22. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

Thanks Bayareamom!
    That's sounds like just what I was hoping for!
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bayareamom (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018)

24. Link to Post #193
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill,

I listened to the entirety of Mr. Parkes' video statement, yesterday. I almost turned it off in disgust, but I forced myself to listen to its entirety. Please bear in mind that I know absolutely nothing about Simon Parkes, other than what little I have read about him vis-a-vis various comments on this forum.

To me, this rather lengthy statement by Parkes reeks of COINTELPRO. Mark Richards' name is NOT being bandied about by higher ups within the intelligence community, nor in various high level circles in the White House. This is absurd. Mark Richards is NOT going to be released from prison...ever. The evidence and factual information which came out during the murder trial left nothing to the imagination. Mark Richards and his two young cohorts were caught dead to rights with a plethora of tangible evidence surrounding this man's murder. The evidence, which was substantiated throughout the murder trial, is overwhelming.

I don't know who Mr. Parkes is, or claims to be, but I can tell you this: I know enough about black ops and how these fellas work to know a tall tale when I hear one. I come from a black ops family, lest you forget. It's taken me YEARS to put together what I now know about may father's past history with the black ops crowd. I understand how these guys/gals operate. I don't know if Parkes is being played by some of these people, or if he's an active participant, but to claim that ANYTHING that Mr. Parkes states is truthful or has any validation, is absurd.

When one takes the time to review ALL the court documentation and statements made by the individuals who testified throughout the Richards trial, to believe anything else contrary to factual and corroborated documentation provided during that trial is just plain fantasy/denial of the facts.

If you are at all trying to cover for your friend and past collaborator, Kerry Cassidy, I do understand; I do have much empathy/sympathy for you there, Bill. I realize how hard this may be for you.

I also understand that Kerry is greatly admired by many out there who have valued her work/research and think of her as a huge source for their own awakening. I GET that it is hard to see someone come down off that pedestal (because that's what this is for many as it pertains to Kerry) and fall HARD.

I have been there myself and to this day, am still struggling with this issue myself as regards someone of whom I once greatly admired and respected.

But the facts are the facts. You cannot spin this one. No matter how Simon Parkes may try to spin this one, he's just dead wrong, for whatever the reason. Further, when one really LISTENS to what Simon does not say in this statement, is very telling. He is very ambiguous concerning the gentleman he allegedly met up with and of whom he claims to have provided high level intelligence info. re Mark Richards.

That's BS. I'm calling it for what it is.

I don't mean to come across in a rude manner, but this just really gets me hopping mad.

Mark Richards is EXACTLY where he should be -- in PRISON. And he will stay there for the remainder of his life.
    Last edited by Bayareamom; 30th October 2018 at 17:51.

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Debra (1st November 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), happyuk (30th October 2018), Hervé (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (31st October 2018), lisinskib (31st October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sierra (30th October 2018), The Moss Trooper (30th October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018)

26. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    If you are at all trying to cover for your friend and past collaborator, Kerry Cassidy, I do understand; I do have much empathy/sympathy for you there, Bill. I realize how hard this may be for you.
    You're getting it all wrong. (Though I appreciate the concerned sentiment! ).

I'm not 'covering' for anyone. I was just being a messenger. Kerry could have posted her statement herself. (She's a member here, as you know.)

I bumped the Simon Parkes video because I thought it was interesting, and said so. I was mindful to choose my words carefully. And, it is interesting.

Finally, do please read again what I said here:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan, responding to Geoff (here)
    • I stated here (did you read it?)
      Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
      Bill, what do you think of Capt Mark Richards?
    I never met him personally. I never even once discussed him with Kerry. From what I can gather (and I have the same information you do), the work done by Geoff Reed and Kevin Moore, presented here, is rock solid.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th October 2018 at 18:08.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andynko (31st October 2018), Billy (30th October 2018), Debra (1st November 2018), Hervé (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (31st October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018), Yoda (31st October 2018)

28. Link to Post #195
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I did not see your lengthy comments prior to my comments, hence my statement did not reflect what you'd already posted. But I do sense a sort of willingness (on your part if I read your statement correctly) as to belief regarding some of what Parkes' stated in his video. I cannot caution you and others enough that there is something 'wrong' with the picture that Parkes is relaying. I don't obviously have all the facts as it pertains to his claims, but something isn't right.

As far as Geoff, I do know he's been under an incredible amount of stress. For that, I have much sympathy for him. But at the same time, I do not condone threats to ANYONE regarding this entire issue, whether it felt justified at the time or not. I would urge both Kevin and Geoff to take a step back from all of this for awhile; take a nice long walk with the kiddos, meditate, commune with friends and/or family...in short, be good to yourselves, guys. Someone once said to me the following, "When there is chaos all around, STAND STILL."

That was and is, great advice.

This documentary IS going to have a huge impact on this community, to be sure. It will most definitely cause further divide within the community for a bit. But it is also very much needed and not just because of the Mark Richards issue, because this is a far bigger issue than the Richards case. This has to do with integrity within the research community (or the lack thereof as the case may be). This phenomenon/issue is perhaps the most important issue for all mankind, but if this hoaxer/fraud issue is not held to the fire and dealt with, the research efforts of those of whom DO perform legitimate, painstaking research, will be for naught.

I would hate to see that happen. Further, and I say this with all due respect to all others here at this forum who also come from a black ops family - it is SO dishonorable to the men and women who have had to go through untold grief/hell because of this subject matter. Many of you just have absolutely no idea what some of these men and women are put through because of this entire issue. You've no idea. There are families who have literally and are still to this day, going through absolute hell because of the illegal, illicit and evil shenanigans of those players behind the scenes.

IT NEEDS TO STOP.

I can GUARANTEE that most of the individuals (and it's a small percentage) who really do know on a deep level what's really going on, ARE NOT SPEAKING, either off the record, or publicly. For obvious reasons. And for those researchers who claim to want to only know the truth, but are willing to sell their souls to the devil while promoting outright frauds...you don't DESERVE to know the truth. If you don't put truth out there, you don't deserve to receive it.

So I do apologize if I misspoke, Bill. But again, I hadn't read your comments re Geoff, etc., until after I'd posted my own comments.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Debra (1st November 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (31st October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), Pam (1st November 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Sierra (30th October 2018), The Moss Trooper (30th October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018)

30. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

Please direct me as to where the attorneys' statements are recorded. Did they actually publicly state that they knew Richards' claims were lies? Thanks again.
    update: They must be high-priced attorneys. Is there any info as to how Richards was able to afford them? After reading over the SkyMatters link, I think he missed his calling, and should have been a fiction writes for Tall Tales.
    Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    This attorney states he could find absolutely no documentation verifying Mark Richards' claims as having been in the military. None whatsoever. And this is just the beginning; I would ask that those of you who are asking Geoff questions as to Mark Richards' background to PLEASE review (thoroughly) the information contained on the SkyMatters website.

Here is the link:

https://sites.google.com/site/skyzabove/
    Last edited by onawah; 30th October 2018 at 19:09.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Pam (1st November 2018)

32. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Geoff you jumped the gun and misinterpreted big time. In my book you owe Bill an apology. I understand you are under a lot of stress, but please do not invent enemies when there is no need. Respect has to be earned and from me personally you just lost some of my respect. Do the right thing, take the high road and admit you got it wrong and apologize.

You would regain my respect if you can do that.

If it is all getting to much, Take some time out, get grounded and recharge.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

DNA (30th October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018)

34. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

I received this e-mail from Kerry Cassidy 10 mins ago, asking me to post this. Nothing is added or omitted.

~~~

New post GEOFF REED ADMITS WORKING FOR CIA TO DESTROY MY CAREER: PLEASE POST TO AVALON.

This is Kevin’s documentary partner admitting he is paid to destroy me.

Kerry

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (30th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th October 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), lisinskib (31st October 2018), mountain_jim (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), OmeyocaN777 (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Yoda (31st October 2018)

36. Link to Post #199
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Onawah,

Am not quite sure what you mean by attorney statements being recorded? Please explain further. As far as the SkyMatters website is concerned, I will ask respectfully: Did you at all READ thru all of the court documents presented at this website? Did you go into the various links and read, word for word, what is presented? If not, I would suggest you do so, as this site provides a wealth of valuable information and insight into the Mark Richards/Richard Baldwin murder case.

Also, a bit of personal information about myself: I am married to an attorney (26 years and counting). I was a legal assistant for over 22 years and for the most part worked in the litigation area of law. I know good research (performed some myself in my day) and the SkyMatters website/information is extremely well researched.

So am therefore at quite a loss as to what you state in your comment. I don't know you, but I would suggest that you try to stay as unbiased as you can as regards the documentation put forth in the SkyMatters website.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Debra (1st November 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), Nasu (30th October 2018), RunningDeer (30th October 2018), The Moss Trooper (30th October 2018)

38. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

I didn't realise that Kerry was the ultimate target in all of this malarky.............. Gosh, how exciting. Non other than the CIA......... And Geoff, whodda thunk it? Crikey!

I don't doubt that Geoff has written that Bookface post, but believe it? Nahhhhhh........

It's a perfect example of what these excitists (made-up word by the way) thrive upon.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

DNA (30th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th October 2018), Jantje (1st November 2018), norman (31st October 2018), Valerie Villars (30th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst 1 10 20 36 LastLast