+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst 1 17 27 36 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #521
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by janette (here)
    I have been interested in the mark richards story right from when kerry did the first interview with jo Ann richards . I can honestly say I really don't know what to believe..my poor brain cannot make sense of all the evidence against Mark Richards ..maybe I'm just thick 😲 ..maybe it is all true that he really was part of the ssp and played with raptor buddies..who knows,anything is possible ! ..maybe I'm being naive but one thing I keep thinking about is what if this Mark Richards has been messed with and everything he says happened but on a different timeline or maybe the mark richards back then that did murder Mr Baldwin was a clone that was set up to discredit the real Mark Richards down the line. Not sure if any of that makes sense in own head yet but I keep coming back to it 😕
    I appreciate you have the courage to admit you have considered the Captain Mark story to be true. You have a whole bunch of "what if's". Do you consider all of those options with every aspect and fact of your life? Do you give every inconsistency in your life the benefit of happening in a different timeline as an explanation? If not, why are you allowing all these fantastic "what if's" that would be necessary for Marks story to be true.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd April 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), Jad (22nd April 2019), shijo (22nd April 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd April 2019)

3. Link to Post #522
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by CodeBlack (here)
    Hey guys did you listen to the Jimmy Church interview with Kevin Moore tonight?

https://jimmychurchradio.com
    @55:30 he talks about wanting to do a “nice” documentary on Corey Goode, even though he questions his claims. He then goes on to say even though he interviewed Emery Smith and he is a nice guy he doesn’t believe his story either.

@1:07:00 Jimmy asks Kevin about his passion in projects he takes on. Kevin goes on to talk about the Richards documentary; who Richards and all the other characters are; Cassidy involvement; etc.

@1:39:00 Kevin tells about “Geoff” (I believe) without actually naming him. Kevin confesses to recording every conversation he has with people, even if its illegal, and explains why he is angry over apparently being blackmailed.

@1:45:45 Kevin talks about David Wilcock and his “downloads/channellings”. Kevin was told by Gaia employees recently that it was Wilcock who put his resignation letter into the public domain.

@1:48:00 Kevin talks about the doco’s he would like to do on Goode, Wilcock, etc. He would like it to be friendly where they get to share stuff about themselves; but he will be going and knocking on doors of their past and talking to people to find out both sides of the stories.

@1:49:18 Jimmy mentions William Moore. Kevin makes a threat to someone saying he is disgusted with them, is coming for them, and is gonna get ‘em. No name was mentioned so not sure what community e.g. channelling, SSP, etc.

@2:09:20 Talks about C.W.Chanter.

@2:15:00 Kevin and Jimmy mention how inappropriate it is for Wilcock, etc to say to grieving families, straight after a tragedy, that the reason for Paradise Fires, etc was Directed Energy Weapons, or Lasers from space, etc.

@2:19:30 Kevin gets passionate about cult followers in the community and mentions past lives, etc.

@2:21:45 Kevin says he thought Bill Ryan would support him but claims Bill has now used Scientology teachings to go totally against him.

@2:23:00 $15,000 was invested by Mark Richards’s friend for documentary.

@2:26:15 Kevin concludes by saying he will be coming to investigate Kerry Cassidy, Simon Parkes and other people and if there is evidence there he will talk to them about it and there will be a doco made.

ADDED: @2:22:20 Kevin says he would rather move on from what he’s doing in this community and do an Oprah type show and do real life stories on people that have come through tragedies of some sort, e.g. child abuse, etc. People with inspirational stories.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 23rd April 2019 at 11:29.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd April 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Debra (23rd April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (23rd April 2019), DNA (28th April 2019), Islander12 (23rd April 2019), Kryztian (23rd April 2019), Soda (23rd April 2019)

5. Link to Post #523
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 456 posts

If you want to listen to the interview, skip the first 35 minutes.

PS

I think Jimmy guy talks too much. But that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 23rd April 2019 at 08:52. Reason: PS

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Debra (23rd April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), geofffxdwg (23rd April 2019), Islander12 (23rd April 2019), Soda (23rd April 2019)

7. Link to Post #524
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

@55:30 he talks about wanting to do a “nice” documentary on Corey Goode, even though he questions his claims. He then goes on to say even though he interviewed Emery Smith and he is a nice guy he doesn’t believe his story either.

@1:07:00 Jimmy asks Kevin about his passion in projects he takes on. Kevin goes on to talk about the Richards documentary; who Richards and all the other characters are; Cassidy involvement; etc.

@1:39:00 Kevin tells about “Geoff” (I believe) without actually naming him. Kevin confesses to recording every conversation he has with people, even if its illegal, and explains why he is angry over apparently being blackmailed.

@1:45:45 Kevin talks about David Wilcock and his “downloads/channellings”. Kevin was told by Gaia employees recently that it was Wilcock who put his resignation letter into the public domain.

@1:48:00 Kevin talks about the doco’s he would like to do on Goode, Wilcock, etc. He would like it to be friendly where they get to share stuff about themselves; but he will be going and knocking on doors of their past and talking to people to find out both sides of the stories.

@1:49:18 Jimmy mentions William Moore. Kevin makes a threat to someone saying he is disgusted with them, is coming for them, and is gonna get ‘em. No name was mentioned so not sure what community e.g. channelling, SSP, etc.

@2:09:20 Talks about C.W.Chanter.

@2:15:00 Kevin and Jimmy mention how inappropriate it is for Wilcock, etc to say to grieving families, straight after a tragedy, that the reason for Paradise Fires, etc was Directed Energy Weapons, or Lasers from space, etc.

@2:19:30 Kevin gets passionate about cult followers in the community and mentions past lives, etc.

@2:21:45 Kevin says he thought Bill Ryan would support him but claims Bill has now used Scientology teachings to go totally against him.

@2:23:00 $15,000 was invested by Mark Richards’s friend for documentary.

@2:26:15 Kevin concludes by saying he will be coming to investigate Kerry Cassidy, Simon Parkes and other people and if there is evidence there he will talk to them about it and there will be a doco made.
    I also like how he fails to mention his attack on myself and my children here at Avalon and in my private messenger on face book. He plays the victim and says I blackmailed him. I guess by blackmail he is talking about me not releasing illegally recorded phone calls he made to people without their knowledge. He calls it research but the law calls it illegal. I have made it very clear publicly I did not want Chanter on the documentary. Looking at the direction it is going now I did Chanter a favor having him removed. I can only hope he puts him back in it.

Here are just a few names of people he illegally recorded. Jo Ann Richards (twice) Cliff High, Roger Richards (Corey Goode's manager), the murder victim's sister Susan Baldwin (whom actually had the police contact Kevin to tell him if he continues to harass her he will be arrested). Moore was told to leave her alone yet he acts as if they are friends. She wants nothing to do with him. At the time he wanted to contact her I strongly advised against it. I felt she had been through enough already but Moore has no class.

He recorded some very graphic details from some of Simon Parke's victims that I would never release. These women are traumatized enough as it is. I'm not about to do what Moore attempted to do to my daughters.

Illegally recorded phone calls are one thing. I'm sure all of these people would be furious if the knew he recorded their private conversations and then shared them with people they don't even know.

The only reason he is going to upload his phone conversation with Kerry is because Kerry had politely and legally asked him if she could record the conversation so she could pass it on to others. She had no idea Moore had already been recording it because he never asked her or told her he was recording it. After Moore reads this post he more than likely will edit out everything up until Kerry asked if she can record the call so he can keep it legal.

Moore talks about how important it is to look at all the facts and present them. Then why did he leave out the fact that he and Jennifer Eisner viciously attacked myself and my daughters here at Avalon with 100% complete lies in an effort to discredit me?

I think Kerry was right all along. Moore is attempting to ride her shirt tails as she stated some months ago. He is doing this under the narrative he is draining the swamp of liars. He may as will circle the same drain in the same swamp with himself because he is just as dishonest as the people he claims he is exposing.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 23rd April 2019 at 10:04.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd April 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Constance (23rd April 2019), Debra (23rd April 2019), DNA (28th April 2019), Islander12 (23rd April 2019), Jad (23rd April 2019), Kryztian (23rd April 2019)

9. Link to Post #525
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by janette (here)
    I have been interested in the mark richards story right from when kerry did the first interview with jo Ann richards . I can honestly say I really don't know what to believe..my poor brain cannot make sense of all the evidence against Mark Richards ..maybe I'm just thick 😲 ..maybe it is all true that he really was part of the ssp and played with raptor buddies..who knows,anything is possible ! ..maybe I'm being naive but one thing I keep thinking about is what if this Mark Richards has been messed with and everything he says happened but on a different timeline or maybe the mark richards back then that did murder Mr Baldwin was a clone that was set up to discredit the real Mark Richards down the line. Not sure if any of that makes sense in own head yet but I keep coming back to it 😕
    I appreciate you have the courage to admit you have considered the Captain Mark story to be true. You have a whole bunch of "what if's". Do you consider all of those options with every aspect and fact of your life? Do you give every inconsistency in your life the benefit of happening in a different timeline as an explanation? If not, why are you allowing all these fantastic "what if's" that would be necessary for Marks story to be true.
    I'm not allowing anything ..nor do I believe or disbelieve..I'm simply putting in words thoughts that have entered my head . 😊

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Pam (25th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #526
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,095 times in 3,488 posts

Wow, Kevin Moore has to have the largest, most grandiose ego of anyone to have ever entered the field of ufology. Thank you Gemma for your time markers because listening to more than 60 minutes would probably qualify me for a prescription of medical marijuana. I guess if there is any issue in ufology that needs to be shrouded in obfuscation and flooded in hysteria, please have Kevin Moore make a documentary about it. Perhaps we will only have him in ufology so much longer because Oprah will surely hand over her throne to him as talk show host.

Geoff, at 1:18:45 - KM stated that there are witness who did not want to come on the documentary because they are afraid of Mark Richard’s power from his prison cell. Do you know anything about that, anything you can say about these people that would not compromise their privacy or security, or is this just a fabrications by KM?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd April 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Constance (23rd April 2019), Debra (23rd April 2019), DNA (28th April 2019), geofffxdwg (23rd April 2019), Islander12 (24th April 2019), Jad (23rd April 2019)

13. Link to Post #527
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

Wow, Kevin Moore has to have the largest, most grandiose ego of anyone to have ever entered the field of ufology. Thank you Gemma for your time markers because listening to more than 60 minutes would probably qualify me for a prescription of medical marijuana. I guess if there is any issue in ufology that needs to be shrouded in obfuscation and flooded in hysteria, please have Kevin Moore make a documentary about it. Perhaps we will only have him in ufology so much longer because Oprah will surely hand over her throne to him as talk show host.

Geoff, at 1:18:45 - KM stated that there are witness who did not want to come on the documentary because they are afraid of Mark Richard’s power from his prison cell. Do you know anything about that, anything you can say about these people that would not compromise their privacy or security, or is this just a fabrications by KM?
    One such witness is Jennifer Eisner. Kevin interviewed her some months back and he had to block her face out. She has been pen pals with Mark Richards for quite some time. I'm not real sure what she was afraid of after reading her very ruthless and slanderous post about me and my girls. I think she is a drama queen much like Kevin Moore has become. She goes by the name Blackcashmere here on Avalon.

Any other such witnesses I cannot verify. From my experiences the last few weeks with Kevin Moore I find him to be dishonest and completely untrustworthy but that's my humble opinion. Apparently he is telling people to just take his word for it. His word means absolutely nothing to me and he earned that title all by himself.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Constance (23rd April 2019), Debra (23rd April 2019), DNA (28th April 2019), Islander12 (24th April 2019), Kryztian (23rd April 2019)

15. Link to Post #528
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Krystian I have never heard of this Kevin Moore or any of these other new characters but are you saying that this Moore guy has a bigger ego than the reincarnation of Edgar Casey (sp?)? If so I may watch for comedic purposes.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Jad (24th April 2019)

17. Link to Post #529
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Is there anyway that you men can reconcile in a way? Maybe come from a place of peace instead of walking away with hurt and anger towards one another? Would a meeting up of you two in person be possible? Just food for thought. Even if you don’t walk away as friends maybe you could both at least sit down and talk about things in person and transform the energy to something more positive for the both of you. It’s quite sad that there is so much drama when there doesn’t need to be. And it’s embarrassing not only for the murder victims family but for people within our community.
    I agree it would be nice and I’ve appreciated Geoff’s civil tone recently. Thank you Geoff.

I’ve got to ask what is everyone talking about when they keep saying “our community”. I’ve heard it multiple multiple times from Kevin Moore and Jimmy Church said it many times on the interview, and now here it is again. I’m perplexed because I’m certain my definition is very very much different from Kevin’s, and I suspect it means different things to everyone else too. If there is no consensus of what defines “our community” then who are they talking about?
    I think people who talk about "our community" are would-be leaders. I'm not in their community.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (25th April 2019), Joe (24th April 2019)

19. Link to Post #530
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Soda (here)
    Krystian I have never heard of this Kevin Moore or any of these other new characters
    Soda, you are coming in at post #538 in the thread. You might want to read this whole thread so you know about and who we are talking about. Kevin Moore was active in this thread at one point, and there are many references to and about him . Just start a page 1 of the thread and work your way forward.

Quote Posted by Soda (here)
    the reincarnation of Edgar Casey (sp?)
    I believe you are talking about David Wilcox who is not involved in this story. There are plenty of other threads about him is you use search.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 24th April 2019 at 00:27.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Constance (24th April 2019)

21. Link to Post #531
    Thanks

Kevin Moore's latest vlog on Youtube about his work on the documentary. Best viewed on an empty stomach.

Last edited by Kryztian; 24th April 2019 at 21:58.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), geofffxdwg (25th April 2019), Tintin (30th April 2019)

23. Link to Post #532
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

On subsequent reviewing of Geoff's disclosure about Kevin's relationship with his (Kevin's) mother, I wish now I had withdrawn from this sordid discussion altogether, and I am deleting some of my previous comments.
    My only interest from the start was that Kerry Cassidy and the public in general be informed of Mark Richard's calumny, because I've long felt the alternative community owes her a debt of gratitude, however far afield she may have gone in some of her research.
    But I am withdrawing from this whole subject now.
    It just seems to get slimier all the time.
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Equally sad and distasteful, in my view.
    Last edited by onawah; 25th April 2019 at 04:38.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), Innocent Warrior (25th April 2019), PurpleLama (25th April 2019), Tintin (30th April 2019)

25. Link to Post #533
    Thanks

On subsequent reviewing of Geoff's disclosure about Kevin's relationship with his mother, I wish now I had withdrawn from this sordid discussion altogether, and I am deleting some of my previous comments.
    My only interest from the start was that Kerry Cassidy and the public in general be informed of Mark Richard's calumny, because I've long felt the alternative community owes her a debt of gratitude, however far afield she may have gone in some of her research.

It was Mark Richard’s mother that bathed Mark Richard’s, the way I read it. And it explains some of the psychopathy if one considers the extreme examples of behavior that leads to narcissistic personality. As per the narcissism thread, it is caused by extremes of punishment by one parent and extreme levels of indulgence by the other parent. I think there’s some understanding of larger polarized societal problems here if you are able to stick with it - if not, totally understandable also.
    I wanted nothing to do with any of these aspects of the story. Its one of many of the same reasons I left the project. I wanted only the facts and eyewitness accounts of Mark Richards's life in the 70s and 80s until he was tried and convicted and sent to prison. As far as I was concerned the story stops there. I wanted no mention of Kerry Cassidy or Jo Ann Richards because neither of them were part of this story or the events that landed Mark in prison. While the bathing is disturbing I don't see how it has anything to do with the crimes themselves or the events leading up to the crimes. This type of journalism and the eventual emphasis on these types of details I find disgusting and without any class whatsoever.

The prisons are full of hard core prisoners doing life without parole that were abused in some way when they were growing up. I totally agree with onawah. What started out to be a free documentary being produced in the format I just mentioned when I started the project has now become more disgusting than anything ever produced on the Jerry Springer show. Furthermore Kevin Moore is now going to attempt to sell it.

You might remember in his earlier videos how he claimed it would be free and he was doing it for the murder victim Richard Baldwin and how passionate he felt the UFO community needed this because of how off track everything has become. All I can say was that was then and this is now. Just look and see for yourselves what Moore has done and said recently.

If Mark Richards decided to reclassify all of his writings and information as fiction, this whole thing would dry up and go away but that is only my personal opinion. I'm sure Moore has even more below the belt, tasteless details he will attempt to sell people. I find it very disgusting the way he tries to attach himself to Susan Baldwin (the murder victim's sister) like he and her are close friends and he speaks for her. Don't ever forget she wants nothing to do with Kevin Moore and had police contact him and warn him he will be arrested if he does not stop harassing her. KEVIN MOORE DOES NOT SPEAK FOR SUSAN BALDWIN. Either way I am out but will post some comments from time to time about my experience working on this project.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th April 2019), Bill Ryan (28th April 2019), Billy (25th April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Constance (25th April 2019), Debra (25th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), Islander12 (25th April 2019), Joe (25th April 2019), Kryztian (25th April 2019), Tintin (30th April 2019)

27. Link to Post #534
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Kevin Moore's latest vlog on Youtube about his work on the documentary. Best viewed on an empty stomach.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Kevin’s key witness, who claims to have lived with Mark Richards for several years when Mark was supposed to be in Vietnam and space, seems to hint at monetary subsidy for his contribution to the doco. Are they just joking? Could Geoff have been sidelined because Kevin had to sign over a % of future revenue to Russ to get him to be his smoking gun witness?

@10:05 Kevin says Russ is only a part of the documentary and Russ jokingly says what do you mean, you told me it was about me and that’s why I’m gonna get the big money.

@14:50 Kevin says Russ is not the only lead witness in this case. Russ says no, there’s only one lead, … you promised me that with above the line billing. To which Kevin say’s yeah you’ve signed the contract now.

I get that people are paid for their time . . . but if Russ is being significantly subsidised doesn’t that somehow put a different slant on his testimony? Motive? Factual evidence or embellished evidence for marketing cha ching?

Disclaimer: I’m not throwing this out as any argument whatsoever over Richards guilty or not guilty verdict.

I’m just finding it difficult to process why Kevin is publicly adamant that he is a superior investigative reporter to everyone else, wanting only to get his discovered evidence out there, yet he cannot apply the basic rule of neutrality when presenting the evidence. It just looks more and more like this is “more about Kevin fighting for an alpha investigative journalist position” which is disturbing because more damage than good could come from this.

I can understand if the victim’s family wanted to walk away from this circus act that looks to primarily be cashing in on their tragedy for fame and fortune.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th April 2019), Bill Ryan (28th April 2019), Billy (25th April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Constance (25th April 2019), Debra (29th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), DNA (28th April 2019), geofffxdwg (25th April 2019), Joe (25th April 2019), Kryztian (25th April 2019), Tintin (30th April 2019)

29. Link to Post #535
    Thanks

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    On subsequent reviewing of Geoff's disclosure about Kevin's relationship with his mother, I wish now I had withdrawn from this sordid discussion altogether, and I am deleting some of my previous comments.

It was Mark Richard’s mother that bathed Mark Richard’s, the way I read it. And it explains some of the psychopathy if one considers the extreme examples of behavior that leads to narcissistic personality. As per the narcissism thread, it is caused by extremes of punishment by one parent and extreme levels of indulgence by the other parent. I think there’s some understanding of larger polarized societal problems here if you are able to stick with it - if not, totally understandable also.
    I wanted nothing to do with any of these aspects of the story. Its one of many of the same reasons I left the project. I wanted only the facts and eyewitness accounts of Mark Richards's life in the 70s and 80s until he was tried and convicted and sent to prison. As far as I was concerned the story stops there. I wanted no mention of Kerry Cassidy or Jo Ann Richards because neither of them were part of this story or the events that landed Mark in prison. While the bathing is disturbing I don't see how it has anything to do with the crimes themselves or the events leading up to the crimes. This type of journalism and the eventual emphasis on these types of details I find disgusting and without any class whatsoever.

The prisons are full of hard core prisoners doing life without parole that were abused in some way when they were growing up. I totally agree with onawah. What started out to be a free documentary being produced in the format I just mentioned when I started the project has now become more disgusting than anything ever produced on the Jerry Springer show. Furthermore Kevin Moore is now going to attempt to sell it.

You might remember in his earlier videos how he claimed it would be free and he was doing it for the murder victim Richard Baldwin and how passionate he felt the UFO community needed this because of how off track everything has become. All I can say was that was then and this is now. Just look and see for yourselves what Moore has done and said recently.

If Mark Richards decided to reclassify all of his writings and information as fiction, this whole thing would dry up and go away but that is only my personal opinion. I'm sure Moore has even more below the belt, tasteless details he will attempt to sell people. I find it very disgusting the way he tries to attach himself to Susan Baldwin (the murder victim's sister) like he and her are close friends and he speaks for her. Don't ever forget she wants nothing to do with Kevin Moore and had police contact him and warn him he will be arrested if he does not stop harassing her. KEVIN MOORE DOES NOT SPEAK FOR SUSAN BALDWIN. Either way I am out but will post some comments from time to time about my experience working on this project.
    Lol, I agree with your sentiment. But.... you’re the one that brought up the issue with Mark Richard’s being bathed by his mother, not me or anyone else.
    Kevin Moore planned on revolving the whole documentary around it which is why I brought it up. I basically diffused it before Moore had a chance to exploit it.
    This is why he viciously attacked me here and on Face Book in a very vengeful and hateful attempt to discredit me going so far as to put my very young daughters at risk of losing their father. Their mother is already out of their lives. This is how low Kevin Moore will slither.

Now he has no choice but to go back to the drawing board. That idiot in his last video named Russ divulged this information to Kevin and that was the main sole purpose Moore brought him aboard. There are other below the belt details Russ claimed but I did not mention them here. One such claim was even worse than the bathing claim. Use your imagination and when you think what could be worse you hit the nail right on the head. Not only can it not be proven but it is beyond disgusting.

So when you think of disgusting you are thinking of Kevin Moore not me. Kevin Moore is as low as one can get.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th April 2019), Bill Ryan (28th April 2019), BMJ (25th April 2019), Constance (25th April 2019), Debra (29th April 2019), DNA (28th April 2019), Joe (25th April 2019), Kryztian (25th April 2019), Tintin (30th April 2019)

31. Link to Post #536
    Thanks

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Kevin’s key witness, who claims to have lived with Mark Richards for several years when Mark was supposed to be in Vietnam and space, seems to hint at monetary subsidy for his contribution to the doco. Are they just joking? Could Geoff have been sidelined because Kevin had to sign over a % of future revenue to Russ to get him to be his smoking gun witness?

@10:05 Kevin says Russ is only a part of the documentary and Russ jokingly says what do you mean, you told me it was about me and that’s why I’m gonna get the big money.

@14:50 Kevin says Russ is not the only lead witness in this case. Russ says no, there’s only one lead, … you promised me that with above the line billing. To which Kevin say’s yeah you’ve signed the contract now.

I get that people are paid for their time . . . but if Russ is being significantly subsidised doesn’t that somehow put a different slant on his testimony? Motive? Factual evidence or embellished evidence for marketing cha ching?

Disclaimer: I’m not throwing this out as any argument whatsoever over Richards guilty or not guilty verdict.

I’m just finding it difficult to process why Kevin is publicly adamant that he is a superior investigative reporter to everyone else, wanting only to get his discovered evidence out there, yet he cannot apply the basic rule of neutrality when presenting the evidence. It just looks more and more like this is “more about Kevin fighting for an alpha investigative journalist position” which is disturbing because more damage than good could come from this.

I can understand if the victim’s family wanted to walk away from this circus act that looks to primarily be cashing in on their tragedy for fame and fortune.
    I was not sidelined, I quit the documentary. Kevin Moore does not even own the documentary. He borrowed thousands of dollars that he has to pay back. He also signed over 15% of his Moore Show to the person that loaned him the money. 15% of nothing is nothing. Kevin Moore's You Tube channel has 62K subscribers. This latest vlog had 2500 views the last time I checked. I think the interest has died.

Moore keeps beating it to death and constantly says he is going in a new direction. The only direction I see him going is east to west. Landing on the east coast and traveling across America on someone else's dime. Sounds to me like he's just on a free road trip of America with his pen pal friend while getting others to fund it. He told me about 5 weeks ago he met someone in Kansas and might be getting married. He stayed there quite awhile under the pretense of filming the documentary.

He keeps changing the direction of the Doc. There is no way he will ever be able to pay back the money he borrowed. The doc should have been out last October at the very latest. I think that's what this is all about and always has been about since late last July.

BTW I lost 500UK pounds that I sent Kevin to help out. I was not in this for any profit. I was hardly sidelined.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th April 2019), Bill Ryan (28th April 2019), Billy (25th April 2019), BMJ (27th April 2019), Constance (25th April 2019), Debra (29th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), Kryztian (25th April 2019), Tintin (30th April 2019)

33. Link to Post #537
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

One more dip into this cesspool for the sake of clarity before I exit for good. In this post:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1287823
    Geoff wrote:
    Quote This is an attack to try to discredit me because I mentioned Mark Richards's mother used to bath him in the bath up into his college years.
    I got it wrong, (just tired I guess) thinking it was Kevin's mother who bathed him, and Geoff who was disclosing that about Kevin, which was not the case. Thanks to Joe for the headsup.
    Apologies to all.
    Over and out.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2019), BMJ (27th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th April 2019), geofffxdwg (25th April 2019), Joe (25th April 2019), Kryztian (26th April 2019), Tintin (30th April 2019)

35. Link to Post #538
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)

If you want to listen to the interview, skip the first 35 minutes.

PS

I think Jimmy guy talks too much. But that's just my opinion.
    Thank you all for sharing that... I clicked the link, and it redrected me to a members section and stated this this video was a premium video that you must first purchase and then download. It also has not been uploaded to the F2B youtube channel thus far as best as I can tell.

I suppose I could reach out to Jimmy on my social media account but it would be a lot easier to find another link if anyone has a free version?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

BMJ (27th April 2019)

37. Link to Post #539
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote That idiot in his last video named Russ divulged this information to Kevin and that was the main sole purpose Moore brought him aboard. There are other below the belt details Russ claimed but I did not mention them here. One such claim was even worse than the bathing claim. Use your imagination and when you think what could be worse you hit the nail right on the head. Not only can it not be proven but it is beyond disgusting.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1288374

Thanks Geoff for your updates. The following speculative picture is emerging:

Kevin Moore has got a guy called Russ, (who claims to have been Mark Richard’s best friend and house mate in their late teens/early twenties for a few years), to go on camera and say that Richard’s mother bathed him in his college years and I suspect Russ will insinuate, or flat out say, he believes Richard’s mother had sexual relations with her son.

YEP! That would definitely be sensationalist tabloid gossip, (not evidence), that will sell big time to targeted audiences.

@2:23:00 in the Jimmy Church interview Kevin says $15,000 was invested by Mark Richards’s friend for the documentary. I am assuming this might be RUSS who is now the key witness.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1288095

If so, then the contract mentioned between Kevin and Russ in this post:

Quote @10:05 Kevin says Russ is only a part of the documentary and Russ jokingly says what do you mean, you told me it was about me and that’s why I’m gonna get the big money.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1288373
    would most likely be the warranty Kevin gave to Russ for the $15,000 investment - being 15% of his Moore Show.

Quote Kevin Moore does not even own the documentary. He borrowed thousands of dollars that he has to pay back. He also signed over 15% of his Moore Show to the person that loaned him the money.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1288378

Oh how the plot twists, turns and thickens with every move Kevin Moore makes.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 25th April 2019 at 05:58.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th April 2019), Bill Ryan (28th April 2019), BMJ (27th April 2019), Constance (25th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th April 2019), geofffxdwg (25th April 2019), Hervé (25th April 2019), Kryztian (26th April 2019), Tintin (30th April 2019)

39. Link to Post #540
    Thanks

Quote That idiot in his last video named Russ divulged this information to Kevin and that was the main sole purpose Moore brought him aboard. There are other below the belt details Russ claimed but I did not mention them here. One such claim was even worse than the bathing claim. Use your imagination and when you think what could be worse you hit the nail right on the head. Not only can it not be proven but it is beyond disgusting.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1288374

Thanks Geoff for your updates. The following speculative picture is emerging:

Kevin Moore has got a guy called Russ, (who claims to have been Mark Richard’s best friend and house mate in their late teens/early twenties for a few years), to go on camera and say that Richard’s mother bathed him in his college years and I suspect Russ will insinuate, or flat out say, he believes Richard’s mother had sexual relations with her son.

YEP! That would definitely be sensationalist tabloid gossip, (not evidence), that will sell big time to targeted audiences.

@2:23:00 in the Jimmy Church interview Kevin says $15,000 was invested by Mark Richards’s friend for the documentary. I am assuming this might be RUSS who is now the key witness.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1288095

If so, then the contract mentioned between Kevin and Russ in this post:

Quote @10:05 Kevin says Russ is only a part of the documentary and Russ jokingly says what do you mean, you told me it was about me and that’s why I’m gonna get the big money.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1288373
    would most likely be the warranty Kevin gave to Russ for the $15,000 investment - being 15% of his Moore Show.

Quote Kevin Moore does not even own the documentary. He borrowed thousands of dollars that he has to pay back. He also signed over 15% of his Moore Show to the person that loaned him the money.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1288378

Oh how the plot twists, turns and thickens with every move Kevin Moore makes.
    Actually Kevin received almost $18000 dollars from a person I will not mention as a loan to make the documentary and this person also gets 15% of the Moore show. This deal was made long before Russ ever came into the picture. I know this for a fact. I know the person and all 3 of us discussed this months ago. It started out Kevin was lent half that money when he first traveled here back in Aug. and September. He went back home not long after he bum rushed Jo Ann's conference in New Mexico. Then he panhandled more money from the same person and returned more than a month ago. He is also engaged in doing a smash job on Laura Eisenhower. He stopped by the Eisenhower Presidential library but they refused to comment. Moore is on a smash crusade while preaching love and light.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th April 2019), Bill Ryan (28th April 2019), Billy (25th April 2019), BMJ (27th April 2019), Constance (25th April 2019), Debra (25th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (29th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (25th April 2019), DNA (28th April 2019), Hervé (25th April 2019), Jad (25th April 2019), Kryztian (26th April 2019), Tintin (30th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst 1 17 27 36 LastLast