+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 3 13 36 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Foxie Loxie stated: ..."It is also why the majority of people are simply unable to comprehend the level of evil that is going on worldwide, because they feel since they wouldn't do "such things", no one else would either! It is a conundrum, isn't it?!...:"

Yes. Absolutely!! Most people truly are unaware of the level of evil on this planet (and off planet for that matter). There are definitely people out there who want to hurt us. We have to deal with that and not just stay inside that 'feel good' New Age bubble that so many find themselves trapped in. This world is a very complicated place, full of wondrous things beyond the wildest imagination, but also filled with a level of evil that is simply incomprehensible to most.

We desperately need to grow up as a species and ACCEPT the above, as difficult as that may be for many. It simply astounds me that so many people fall for these individuals' stories when nothing has been provided to substantiate any of their wild claims.

And Bill: THANK you for clarifying for us just what Kerry and you knew and did not know re the Mark Richards issue prior to the inception of Camelot. I have a pretty sharp memory and was certain that Kerry had emailed me and explained that she was not actually aware of the SkyMatters website, etc.

I have a feeling Kerry is aware of this thread. if so, I hope she spends some time communicating w/the gentleman who started the SkyMatters website and finds out as much as she can as to what he's uncovered regarding his research.

It would be well worth her time.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), aoibhghaire (13th July 2018), Bill Ryan (12th July 2018), Billy (13th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Debra (13th July 2018), DNA (12th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), gaiagirl (14th July 2018), geofffxdwg (12th July 2018), Hervé (12th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Justplain (13th July 2018), NeedleThreader (14th July 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018), Valerie Villars (13th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

I was fascinated with this Mark Richards tale when it appeared on camelot. When reading all of kerry's interviews i started to find odd claims that seemed incongruent with anything i had heard anywhere else. One such topic was of the reptilians that were supposedly from Earth and had returned after some time away. From what Richards claimed, some of the male reptilians, such as their supposed leader 'noga', kept a harem of chained human females.

I found some of these stories so bizarre, that i decided to email richard's wife at her website. We struck up a bit of a correspondance and i eventually questioned this 'noga harem' story. It appeared to me from kerry's interview notes that richards had implied this harem was 'ok'. Jo ann insisted that the harem was real. I responded that holding enslaved women was an immoral act. She asserted that the human females in noga's harem were there voluntarily, and that the reptilians likely kept them sexually satisfied some way or other. This i found a bit bizarre, but suspended judgement.

Next i remember asking jo ann to ask mark why the reptilians had left Earth in the first place and why they had recently returned to reclaim it. The answer was even more bizarre, something like that when they left Earth the reptilians had been given, or stole, the tech. What caused to return was some anomalous explanation that made no sense.

So, the final kicker for me was when i asked jo ann to ask mark to release info on free energy, which he implied he knew about. He refused saying that it would put too many people out of work, cause economic upheaval, etc. In response to this, i wrote back to jo ann that since mark claimed that he was 'set up' by the oil barons who were members of the fascist deep state cabal, including the bush family, sworn enemies of his family (according to him), why not release the free energy tech to dislodge the cabal? Marks answer was still 'no'.

So, after this third bizarre outcome, i concluded that richards was either a fraud or not the hero he claimed to be. And that conclusion is just further corroborated by the info provided in this thread.

I hope Kerry wakes up.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), aoibhghaire (13th July 2018), Bill Ryan (13th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), CurEus (17th July 2018), Debra (13th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), geofffxdwg (13th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), mountain_jim (13th July 2018), Spellbound (14th July 2018), sunwings (13th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

In this video description Kerry admits to some serious crimes. First and foremost no one is allowed to take notes from the visit outside the prison. She would have been arrested on the spot. They do search us when visiting time is over. Since she claims they were copies of the notes and she did all of this with Jo Ann's help. The original notes must be in Jo Ann's handwriting and her possession. The copies of the notes were probably sent to Kerry via the united states postal service adding two more serious federal crimes. My point is this never happened or they would both been in prison.

Project Camelot
    Published on Aug 1, 2014:

This is my 2nd interview with CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS. This contains my recall backed by handwritten notes from on site in Vacaville Prison with the help of his wife, Jo Ann Richards.

I spent nearly 4 hours this time talking with him and have carefully chronicled his testimony to the best of my ability as closely to his own words as possible under the circumstances.

The subject matter covers the Secret Space Program and our relations with various ET races both on and off planet. Our current level of technology and the ET connection between governments around the world and the military.

I will be posting a copy of his recent letter detailing the location of the current INTERSTELLAR SPACE CENTERS on Planet Earth and also the lists of questions along with a copy of our notes taken during the interview.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th July 2018 at 05:14. Reason: corrected video link — with thanks to RunningDeer/Paula :)

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Bayareamom (13th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Debra (18th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th September 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

I remember when this Mark Richards stuff first came up. I could not understand why anyone would find such a story credible.
    I saw the first interview and skimmed through the second one and found the information so outrageous I decided not to waste any more time on the matter.

Nothing about this story made any sense to me whatsoever.

I found it somewhat worrying that nobody on this forum spoke out against this facade. To me it's quite clear it's rubbish.
    I'm glad it turns out I'm not the only one skeptical about this guy now.

It shows how deep Kerry's investigations go. Not very deep at all it seems.
    As far as I'm concerned Kerry has turned Camelot into sci-fi/fantasy channel for the mentally unstable. Shame

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th July 2018), Bill Ryan (13th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), CurEus (17th July 2018), Debra (18th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), geofffxdwg (13th July 2018), gord (13th July 2018), HaveBlue (14th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Justplain (13th July 2018), NeedleThreader (14th July 2018), Spellbound (14th July 2018), Tintin (13th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,351 times in 5,392 posts

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For the record, I can confirm Kerry did know about Mark (and Jo Ann) Richards before we started Camelot. So did I, in fact. But when I was working with her, we never thought of trying to contact him...
    Bill - Since you've brought this up, I CAN confirm that as far as the SkyMatters information, Kerry did NOT know about that. She admitted to me via email that she had not seen any of that information. So what she may have heard about Mark Richards prior to Camelot most certainly did not encompass the SkyMatters information.

Further, I have tried to find as much info. re Julian Salt as I can find on the net, but can find nothing much, other than he is indeed an academic. So because Mr. Salt is an academic -- we are supposed to believe Richards' story because Salt has added his stamp of approval to Richards' story? That's absurd (not at all stating that you feel this way, Bill). But what just astounds me more than anything is that so many people seem to jump on the bandwagon and blindly want to accept Richards' story (reminds me of the CG saga here) w/o so much as doing thorough research into Richards' background.

Look - I completely agree with Dolan's take on the SSP. It exists. It most certainly exists. But having said that, Richards' story in no way validates its existence. Sociopaths do what they do because many of them are GOOD at what they do. People get sucked into their lies in amazing ways and don't want to accept that they've been 'had' by some of these individuals when the truth finally comes out. The Bill Cosby issue comes to mind here. I, too, have been confronted with this issue (believing wholeheartedly in someone and having my heart smashed to pieces when I discovered I'd been deceived). People tend to be gullible -- GOOD PEOPLE. That's an endearing trait I see so often with the human race, but a trait that is frustrating as well.

Many people want TRUTH to be this exciting, thrilling, fantastical thing, but it's not always what you want it to be.

I feel somewhat sorry for Richards' wife. But at the same time, now that someone has taken the time to uncover the murder trial documents and has painstakingly placed them on a website for easy access, it would behoove anyone who is interested in the Mark Richards saga to take a look -- a thorough look - at the SkyMatters website and see whether what Richards' wife states in her various lectures adds up to what you see in those documents.

NO ONE involved with the Richards murder trial, was working for the CIA and actively trying to cover up Richards' involvement with the SSP. Please...

I hope in the future that those involved with ufology, whether it be the researchers themselves or the general public, will learn more still to use one's discernment, just as much as learning to stay in one's heart. You cannot just throw your brain out the window when you hear stories like this one. Sometimes things are really just what they seem to be. Sometimes they are not. The trick is to learn, through discernment, which is which.
    This contribution from @Bayareamom, amongst all the other extremely important contributions made on the thread, stands extremely tall and any GOOD, diligent, responsible researcher whether just starting out, or, with many years' experience follows these principles - or should - absolutely.

There is a case here for anybody reading this thread to digest some of these very salient points and use them when forming or constructing a research primer, and even copy, paste and print it out

And, yes, the point made concerning Dr. Salt is very important as is the comment regarding Mr. Richards: neither does his story invalidate the existence of a SSP just because it is provably a concoction of his own creation possibly cobbled together from multiple other sources.

There are multiply many more genuine 'whistleblowers' and vastly many more honest and trustworthy researchers with impeccable credentials to refer to.

Maybe there is a tiny joke to be had with the idea that Mark Richards' 'story' now comes with a dose of (Dr) Salt......and should be taken similarly.

Thank you again for this post @Bayareamom

And a very warm welcome back to the forum from me as well
    Last edited by Tintin; 13th July 2018 at 13:28.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), aoibhghaire (13th July 2018), Bayareamom (13th July 2018), Bill Ryan (13th July 2018), BMJ (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), CurEus (17th July 2018), Debra (18th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), geofffxdwg (13th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (13th July 2018), Spellbound (14th July 2018), Valerie Villars (13th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Tintin for that lovely welcome back!

One more thing I wanted to state before I forget: If memory serves, during Bill's and Kerry's first interview w/John Lear (back in '08), Kerry brought up the Mark Richards story to John. I don't remember the complete story about Richards' claim about his dad and Lear's dad, but Richards claimed that his dad and Lear's dad knew one another as pilots. I don't remember if Richards was claiming that John's dad taught Richards' dad how to fly, or what have you, but something along those lines. At any rate, John heard this part of the Richards story and because John's dad was mentioned in this fashion by Richards, John told Kerry that he went over to Jo Ann's website and purchased some of her material(s). If memory serves, I believe John stated that a friend of his did likewise.

John told Kerry that both he and his friend poured over the documents and when they were finished, John's conclusion was that the entire Mark Richards story was complete BS. Kerry looked a little crestfallen when John told her this, but John assured her that this was his conclusion and was pretty emphatic about this.

When I viewed that portion of John's interview, I could sense that Kerry was a little defensive when John stated this to her, but she knew better than to argue about this with cameras rolling. My sense was that Kerry has (and still does to this day) a deep affection for John, as he does with her, and she just didn't want to get into it with John (at least not with the camera rolling).

But I could see the disappointment on Kerry's face when John told her that he felt the entire Richards story was bogus. She just didn't want to accept it.

What a shame...

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), aoibhghaire (14th July 2018), Bill Ryan (13th July 2018), BMJ (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), geofffxdwg (13th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (14th July 2018), Jantje (15th July 2018), Justplain (15th July 2018), mountain_jim (14th July 2018), Spellbound (14th July 2018), Tintin (14th July 2018), Valerie Villars (13th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    Thank you Tintin for that lovely welcome back!

One more thing I wanted to state before I forget: If memory serves, during Bill's and Kerry's first interview w/John Lear (back in '08), Kerry brought up the Mark Richards story to John. I don't remember the complete story about Richards' claim about his dad and Lear's dad, but Richards claimed that his dad and Lear's dad knew one another as pilots. I don't remember if Richards was claiming that John's dad taught Richards' dad how to fly, or what have you, but something along those lines. At any rate, John heard this part of the Richards story and because John's dad was mentioned in this fashion by Richards, John told Kerry that he went over to Jo Ann's website and purchased some of her material(s). If memory serves, I believe John stated that a friend of his did likewise.

John told Kerry that both he and his friend poured over the documents and when they were finished, John's conclusion was that the entire Mark Richards story was complete BS. Kerry looked a little crestfallen when John told her this, but John assured her that this was his conclusion and was pretty emphatic about this.

When I viewed that portion of John's interview, I could sense that Kerry was a little defensive when John stated this to her, but she knew better than to argue about this with cameras rolling. My sense was that Kerry has (and still does to this day) a deep affection for John, as he does with her, and she just didn't want to get into it with John (at least not with the camera rolling).

But I could see the disappointment on Kerry's face when John told her that he felt the entire Richards story was bogus. She just didn't want to accept it.

What a shame...
    Yes, it's in Part 3. (Youtube video here)
    The extract is here:
    Kerry Cassidy: What about Mark Richards? Have you ever heard of him? He’s the guy... Well, he’s a guy who said he was a security guard, who is in prison right now for another, you know... it was like a set-up. He says he was set up for murder. His wife, Joanne, I guess is out...
    John Lear: Total, total unadulterated bullsh*t!
    Kerry: Really?
    John: And that’s from three of us who have researched that story backwards, forwards, upside down. That’s The Dark of the Moon, or something like that. I mean, it was crazy. When I started to read that... I actually paid for it! I sent... you know, actually paid real money for that story. And, you know, because he says he was a test pilot for my father back in the late ’40s. And that would have fit because, you know, he did use test pilots back then.
    And some of it sounded pretty interesting. But then, when I read the attack on Dulce and, you know, the attack... The Dulce story, the fight, what we call the “Dulce war,” was not a war at all.

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2018), Andrew_K (14th July 2018), aoibhghaire (14th July 2018), Bayareamom (13th July 2018), BMJ (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), CurEus (17th July 2018), DNA (14th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th July 2018), geofffxdwg (13th July 2018), holcaul (26th October 2022), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (14th July 2018), Jantje (15th July 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), mountain_jim (14th July 2018), Spellbound (14th July 2018), Tintin (14th July 2018), Valerie Villars (14th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote The extract is here:
    Kerry Cassidy: What about Mark Richards? Have you ever heard of him? He’s the guy... Well, he’s a guy who said he was a security guard, who is in prison right now for another, you know... it was like a set-up. He says he was set up for murder. His wife, Joanne, I guess is out...
    John: And that’s from three of us who have researched that story backwards, forwards, upside down. That’s The Dark of the Moon, or something like that. I mean, it was crazy. When I started to read that... I actually paid for it! I sent... you know, actually paid real money for that story. And, you know, because he says he was a test pilot for my father back in the late ’40s. And that would have fit because, you know, he did use test pilots back then.
    And some of it sounded pretty interesting. But then, when I read the attack on Dulce and, you know, the attack... The Dulce story, the fight, what we call the “Dulce war,” was not a war at all.
    Bill what was Kerry's reaction and sentiments about John Lear's statement? In other words what did she say to you off camera?

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th July 2018), Bill Ryan (14th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (15th July 2018), Spellbound (14th July 2018), Tintin (17th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Quote The extract is here:
    Bill what was Kerry's reaction and sentiments about John Lear's statement? In other words what did she say to you off camera?
    I don't think she dwelt on it at all. There was a LOT of stuff in the interview, which was a very long one. As best I recall, we were mainly talking about John insisting there was air on the moon (impossible) and that the 9/11 planes were holograms (I thought it was impossible, but now I'm really not so sure).

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th July 2018), Bayareamom (15th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2018), geofffxdwg (14th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (15th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th September 2018), mountain_jim (14th July 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (14th July 2018), section9 (14th July 2018), Spellbound (14th July 2018), Tintin (14th July 2018), Valerie Villars (14th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just reviewed the Lear ('08) interview last night; all four parts (which are fantastic. That Lear interview is my favorite of all the interviews done by Camelot). Other than Kerry stating, "Really?" when Lear told her that the Richards story was all BS, that's all I saw. There may have been another interview she did (w/Lear perhaps) when I seem to recall she was a bit combative about the whole Richards story, but I could very well be misremembering. At any rate, John DID tell Kerry that he looked into the Richards story and found it to be complete hogwash.

But I would also state that John probably didn't know about the legal issues surrounding Richards' murder trial, either. John was going on what he knew based on his father's background, etc.

What bothers me so much is that the SkyMatters website WAS brought to her attention and yet, she didn't seem (from what I understand) to want to delve into the material re her own research. As a good investigative journalist, as she purports to be, one would assume that given this new information she would have jumped on it.

I wrote to the gentleman who put up the SkyMatters website and asked him if Kerry had ever contacted him. He told me no. I admire the fact that this man didn't go tooting his horn once that website was up. A few people seem to have found it, but even though a few seemed to have run across that website, it's quite clear that most people who know about the Richards story, have taken to heart what Kerry has put out there and are absolutely clueless about the SkyMatters information.

In order to find that website, you have to actively SEARCH for info. regarding the Richards case. And even then, his website's url doesn't pop up magically. You have to find it (he really needs to fix that). So again, this entire issue stems, in part, from most people's willingness to just blindly accept what these researchers put out there (at times), w/o doing their own due diligence as well. I have learned that if I am to trust any research out there, no matter what it is I'm researching, I've learned that I have to do my own due diligence and not just blindly accept what others put out there.

That's a sad fact, but it's the truth.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2018), Billy (18th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), geofffxdwg (14th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (15th July 2018), Jantje (15th July 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Spellbound (14th July 2018), Tintin (15th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

90 % of what Richards is saying is confabulation....the other 10 % is where it gets really interesting.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th July 2018), Billy (18th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018), Tintin (15th July 2018), Valerie Villars (14th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello All,

My first post here

This guys story is and was always hard to buy. The main thing I don't understand, and asked myself several times is what is why Kerry is so enamored with this guy and his story?...He is doing her harm. I had the feeling he was a fraud from the beginning. Like M.Knight says above, every good fraud has some truth. I really admire her and the work she does and she is to be commended for it, and I really hate to see her credibility ruined from this clown. The first time I heard his interview, I thought to myself; "There MUST be something to this guys story, because Kerry seems to think its legit....So I will go along with it because I trust her judgement."

I didn't know anything about this dude's real history and crime until I came here to Avalon. Why Kerry has this guy on her show again and again is now totally waaay beyond me. I mean, does she think the court record is all BS, and he was really framed?..She must! IDK...!

And then on a few of her other interviews, I have herd her disagree with the guest and say "That's not what Mark Richards says".

Bill, what do you think her line of thinking is towards this?.. Was she maybe so happy she found a fantastic new story for Camelot that she threw all discernment out the window? I don't mean intentionally, but sorta subconsciously. Does this guy have some sort of hypnotic power that just bypasses her better judgement?

What really gets my goat in his story from the very start is the dude can supposedly get in his spacecraft anytime he wants, yet chooses to stay in prison because of "repercussions" for his family... So if he can do that, then why not just beam his family up too? I'm sure Minerva can do it!

Well, I just had to ask those questions myself. Hope she drops him and never looks back. Wow.

Thanks!

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rick For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th July 2018), Bayareamom (15th July 2018), Bill Ryan (15th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), geofffxdwg (15th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (13th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jad (15th July 2018), Jantje (15th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th September 2018), Sophocles (15th July 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018), Tintin (17th July 2018), Valerie Villars (15th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh and funny, I grew up where this guy was from...in fact I wonder if my father actually knew him! My dad was a general contractor there, and used to hang at all the bars around there after work around that timeframe.

Weird.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), geofffxdwg (15th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018), Tintin (17th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Hi, Rick, and welcome to the forum. Very much appreciated your first major post here.

Quote Posted by rick (here)
    I mean, does she think the court record is all BS, and he was really framed?..She must!
    Yes, as best I understand, she does.

Bill, what do you think her line of thinking is towards this?.. Was she maybe so happy she found a fantastic new story for Camelot that she threw all discernment out the window?
    Yes, I basically think so.

I don't want to knock Kerry either. She has many strengths, she really has. But not the very highest on the list is her ability to filter out information logically and figure out whether she's being deceived, or whether something makes no sense (a) scientifically or (b) in alignment with other known information.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th July 2018 at 00:21.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), CurEus (17th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), holcaul (26th October 2022), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (15th July 2018), Jantje (15th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th September 2018), Sophocles (15th July 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018), Tintin (17th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Hello All,

My first post here

This guys story is and was always hard to buy. The main thing I don't understand, and asked myself several times is what is why Kerry is so enamored with this guy and his story?...He is doing her harm. I had the feeling he was a fraud from the beginning. Like M.Knight says above, every good fraud has some truth. I really admire her and the work she does and she is to be commended for it, and I really hate to see her credibility ruined from this clown. The first time I heard his interview, I thought to myself; "There MUST be something to this guys story, because Kerry seems to think its legit....So I will go along with it because I trust her judgement."

I didn't know anything about this dude's real history and crime until I came here to Avalon. Why Kerry has this guy on her show again and again is now totally waaay beyond me. I mean, does she think the court record is all BS, and he was really framed?..She must! IDK...!

And then on a few of her other interviews, I have herd her disagree with the guest and say "That's not what Mark Richards says".

Bill, what do you think her line of thinking is towards this?.. Was she maybe so happy she found a fantastic new story for Camelot that she threw all discernment out the window? I don't mean intentionally, but sorta subconsciously. Does this guy have some sort of hypnotic power that just bypasses her better judgement?

What really gets my goat in his story from the very start is the dude can supposedly get in his spacecraft anytime he wants, yet chooses to stay in prison because of "repercussions" for his family... So if he can do that, then why not just beam his family up too? I'm sure Minerva can do it!

Well, I just had to ask those questions myself. Hope she drops him and never looks back. Wow.

Thanks!
    Wow Rick. Why he wouldn't get into the spaceship and leave is EXACTLY what bothered me about the whole business. And man I respect Kerry for wanting to get at the truth and in truth, her and Bill are what led me here.

Thanks for voicing your legitimate doubts and I'm here to say I thought exactly the same thing.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th July 2018), Bill Ryan (15th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), geofffxdwg (15th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (15th July 2018), Jantje (15th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th September 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018), Tintin (17th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    But not the very highest on the list is her ability to filter out information logically and figure out whether she's being deceived, or whether something makes no sense (a) scientifically or (b) in alignment with other known information.
    Or perhaps because she's desperate enough to WANT these stories to be true (for whatever her motivation(s)), and therefore will rule out any and all logic/discernment on her end because she wants to find that ONE great story to really put her back on the map. I can understand that - to a degree. From what I know and from my own perspective, the truth about most of this (when assessing the fantastical stories from reality) -- the truth about most of this is somewhere in the middle. Definitely not boring, but also definitely not like the fabricated yarns being currently promulgated out there as fact.

There have been extremely truthful/credible folks who have come forward, on the record, with what they know about this phenomenon. But as I've discovered w/my own family's background, this entire issue is vastly compartmentalized; each individual having his/her own knowledge about just a sliver of the pie. No single individual has all the answers. But each one individual story is yet another puzzle piece to this story.

As Dr. Karla Turner once said (and I'm paraphrasing here)...she stated during one of her lectures that she realized when doing her own research that for every one person who came to her and/or to other researchers with their stories, there were most likely five or ten, or whatever number individuals who have NOT come forward. Any researcher who professes to have all the answers regarding certain aspects of the abduction phenomenon for example, need to remember that MANY if not most stories out there have not been made public.

I wish so much that my own father could have gone public w/his story. He carried with him an important piece of the pie. He spoke to me one time when I was a young girl about some of what he knew, but that was the only time he really ever opened up with me about any of what he knew.

So how many more like my dad are out there I've often wondered. I'd love to know. But I know they're out there, somewhere. But as John Lear stated in his '08 Camelot interview, the 'assets' or true insiders are warned about speaking by having threats made against their children, spouses, pets, siblings, etc. They don't in some instances, go after 'assets,' they go after those of whom those assets LOVE. This is how (in part) they control much of the information. It's how they keep their secrets...secret. This is why so many are not speaking.

One example of a gal who went public whose story is not like any other I've heard about, is the Kelly Cahill story. She came out several years ago. She seems credible to me, but you never know. But she had tangible, physical evidence for much of her story, unlike many of the more fanciful stories we hear about in today's literature. Her story garnered a lot of attention during its time, but interest in her case has pretty much dissolved. It was an interesting story, but truthfully offered no real practical information overall. In other words, it was horrific and one could definitely feel compassion for her and what she went through, but other than that, what it really means in the overall scheme of things remains unknown.

An open mind about this phenomenon is a must, but I always tell my skeptic of a husband to keep his mind open like an umbrella. It works best when it stays OPEN. But having said that, discernment is key and any tangible proof one can provide to his/her own story is certainly helpful, most especially if one is planning on going public.
    Last edited by Bayareamom; 15th July 2018 at 03:40.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th July 2018), Bill Ryan (15th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), geofffxdwg (15th July 2018), Hervé (15th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (15th July 2018), Retief (17th July 2018), Sophocles (15th July 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018), Tintin (17th July 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

People are losing sight of the fact that a man was brutally murdered here and Mark Richards was responsible. I Heard some information today that was not released to the public nor was it in any of the court documents. Details about the murder coming straight from the mouth of the man that actually committed the murder with Mark Richards standing less than two feet from him. What I heard was so disturbing I am in partial agreement with Kerry Cassidy. Richards shouldn't be in prison. He should have been given the death sentence and he should have been executed years ago. You will just have to wait for the documentary to come out. It will be released free of charge to anyone that wants to know the ugly truth. At this point with what I know anyone, and I mean anyone that has anything positive to say about Mark Richards will deeply regret it after seeing the documentary. Mark Richards is not a man, he is a monster.

34. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th July 2018), aoibhghaire (17th July 2018), Bayareamom (15th July 2018), Bill Ryan (15th July 2018), Billy (18th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), HaveBlue (14th November 2018), Hervé (15th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jad (15th July 2018), Jantje (15th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th September 2018), Retief (17th July 2018), Sophocles (15th July 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018), Tintin (17th July 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

People are losing sight of the fact that a man was brutally murdered here and Mark Richards was responsible...
    Hopefully, when more researchers witness the truth about the Richard A. Baldwin murder via the documentary, they will endeavor to perform deeper, more insightful research prior to just accepting any individual's claim as being a whistleblower. If this means putting a story on the back burner for awhile, prior to making it public, then so be it.

Credibility and integrity should be the cornerstones to any story put forth to the public, no matter how long it takes to vet a story.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th July 2018 at 04:47. Reason: fixed quote formatting

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th July 2018), aoibhghaire (17th July 2018), Bill Ryan (15th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), geofffxdwg (15th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jad (15th July 2018), Jantje (15th July 2018), mountain_jim (15th July 2018), Retief (17th July 2018), Sophocles (15th July 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018), Tintin (17th July 2018), Valerie Villars (15th July 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote rick; I didn't know anything about this dude's real history and crime until I came here to Avalon. Why Kerry has this guy on her show again and again is now totally waaay beyond me. I mean, does she think the court record is all BS, and he was really framed?..She must! IDK...!

As Bill says yes she does think the court records are all lies. As for me or and anyone else that disputes her narrative we are all CIA agents. She has called me a CIA agent twice now. I wonder what she is going to say when she hears Mark Richards's lies on the phone? Thats right we have recorded phone conversations of Crossan Hoover and others directly involved in the case.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 18th October 2018 at 00:31.

38. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd July 2018), aoibhghaire (17th July 2018), Bayareamom (16th July 2018), Bill Ryan (16th July 2018), Billy (18th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jad (18th July 2018), Jantje (17th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th September 2018), Kristin (16th July 2018), Retief (17th July 2018), Spellbound (16th July 2018), Tintin (17th July 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

rick; And then on a few of her other interviews, I have herd her disagree with the guest and say "That's not what Mark Richards says".
    Kerry says that at least once (or sometimes twice) in practically every interview I have seen her do on the last 18 months...no matter who the interviewee. It gets old.

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th July 2018 at 23:32. Reason: fixed quote formatting

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bayareamom (17th July 2018), Bill Ryan (16th July 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2018), geofffxdwg (17th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (17th July 2018), Jad (18th July 2018), Jantje (17th July 2018), Tintin (17th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 3 13 36 LastLast