+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1 5 15 36 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,018 times in 8,167 posts

Default Re: Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

He stepped right past Kevin asking about, people wanting to make money ? ( and live the good life, on it ).
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), geofffxdwg (2nd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

My religious conman "ex" used to draw big crowds too...just think snake oil salesmen, etc.

Think of the crowds Hitler drew! "Crowds" in itself is not a proof of anything except a charismatic personality,,,IMHO...AND maybe gullible, naive people, like I used to be!

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (2nd October 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), gaiagirl (24th September 2018), geofffxdwg (2nd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), mountain_jim (14th September 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), Retief (3rd October 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Here's one. My boyfriend's family actually know this guy. He used to be a carny before he became a preacher. The world's full of these types, just like Mark Richards.

My favorite quote is this: "Both televangelists defended their use of private jets during a joint appearance on Copeland’s program, saying that commercial airlines are filled with “a bunch of demons” that get in the way of their busy schedules."

Quote A Louisiana-based televangelist is asking his followers to donate money for a $54 million jet that can “go anywhere in the world in one stop,” The Times-Picayune reported.

View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter

Jesse Duplantis
    @jesse_duplantis
    Watch "this Week with Jesse" as Jesse shows the importance of using aviation as an amazing tool for evangelizing the world! Tune in each Monday at http://jdm.org or on our JDM App. Click to watch http://bit.ly/2leCz7E

3:00 PM - May 21, 2018
    960 people are talking about this
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    Jesse Duplantis, 68, a Christian minister based in Destrehan, about 25 miles east of New Orleans, says his ministry has paid cash for three private jets.

“You know I’ve owned three different jets in my life and used them and used them and just burning them up for the Lord,” Duplantis says in a video posted to his ministries’ website.

Duplantis is now reportedly seeking the funds for a Dassault Falcon 7X, worth $54 million.

The problem with the previous jets, he says, is that they require multiple stops to refuel. But flying the Falcon 7X, Duplantis says, will allow him to save money and not pay “those exorbitant prices with jet fuel all over the world.”

I really believe that if Jesus was physically on the earth today, he wouldn’t be riding a donkey ... He’d be in an airplane preaching the gospel all over the world.

- Jesse Duplantis
    “I really believe that if Jesus was physically on the earth today, he wouldn’t be riding a donkey,” Duplantis says in the video, “He’d be in an airplane preaching the gospel all over the world.”

Duplantis’ video comes after another televangelist, Kenneth Copeland in Texas, purchased the Gulfstream V jet for $36 million.

Both televangelists defended their use of private jets during a joint appearance on Copeland’s program, saying that commercial airlines are filled with “a bunch of demons” that get in the way of their busy schedules.

Bradford Betz is an editor for Fox News. Follow him on Twitter @bradford_betz.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), gaiagirl (24th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), mountain_jim (14th September 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

The religious angle has been played for centuries....now we get the UFO angle of money-making!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (2nd October 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), gaiagirl (24th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), Ol' Roy (15th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Same wolves, different guises. Choose your flavor.

I actually got insulted because I am one of those "commercial airline demons" who has to sit in economy.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), HaveBlue (26th November 2018), mountain_jim (14th September 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), Ol' Roy (15th September 2018), Retief (3rd October 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

@18:38 - Kerry: “Bill Ryan. No, I'm not gonna be working with him again.”

Kevin included parts of Kerry's Q&A session in his video.

Kerry: Bill Ryan. No, I'm not gonna be working with him again.

Kevin: I thought this was interesting to include a bit about Bill Ryan and why he actually left.

Kerry: Because we have a SERIOUS falling out in terms of principle. He wanted to start revealing, believe it or not, the whistleblowers that he thought were not telling the truth even though he knew they were telling some truth. He decided he wanted to become in essence the judge and the jury of our whistleblowers. And that is NOT what Camelot set out to do. We did not say, “Okay, we'll protect you. And we'll, you know, protect your identity. And we'll take you on board and we'll put out your testimony as long as you tell the truth. But if you lie to us once, we're gonna expose who you are to the public."

I mean that is just ludicrous. It’s a complete violation of the principles of Camelot. And I'm very sad, but Bill did that. Okay? And anyone who doesn't know about that story needs to go in Avalon and go way back in history to find it so it's all water under the bridge. You know I love the guy, but I’m sorry, he's kind of screwed up in his head. You know, so whatever.

Kevin: Wow. I think he was trying to do the right thing there. I think he realized that you know where's the proof you know you're covering all this this stuff and and let's face it Kerry has covered some really vile people from the research that I've done.

Kerry: He will get it together like most souls eventually, understanding that it's not up to him you know to be judge and jury and throw people in you know before the wolves when you when you promised to protect them and so on.

Captain Mark Richards - Kerry Cassidy Update September 23rd 2018 & Channeling Documentary

The Moore Show
    Published on Sep 23, 2018
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th September 2018 at 22:04.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), geofffxdwg (2nd October 2018), ichingcarpenter (24th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Just watched it RunningDeer and was gonna post the interview too....
    Boy I'm afraid she took the wrong turn by not being even willing to be interviewed and discussing this with Kevin either on or off camera since he's on this side of pond right now. She just went on the attack

If you disagree with her you are Illuminati or under mind control...... yikes. She sure does a lot to find content for her channel almost everyday $$$$ She had a woman on recently who said she was related to, Hitler, Josef Mengele, Goebbels and all the major NAZIs.... by blood mind you....... oh I forgot...... she's a journalist and I'm not

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), gaiagirl (24th September 2018), geofffxdwg (2nd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), onawah (2nd October 2018), RunningDeer (24th September 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A reposted from Problems with Mark Richards' SSP testimony to Kerry Cassidy

Kevin: I thought this was interesting to include a bit about Bill Ryan and why he actually left.

Kerry: Because we have a SERIOUS falling out in terms of principle. He wanted to start revealing, believe it or not, the whistleblowers that he thought were not telling the truth even though he knew they were telling some truth. He decided he wanted to become in essence the judge and the jury of our whistleblowers. And that is NOT what Camelot set out to do. We did not say, “Okay, we'll protect you. And we'll, you know, protect your identity. And we'll take you on board and we'll put out your testimony as long as you tell the truth. But if you lie to us once, we're gonna expose who you are to the public."

I mean that is just ludicrous. It’s a complete violation of the principles of Camelot. And I'm very sad, but Bill did that. Okay? And anyone who doesn't know about that story needs to go in Avalon and go way back in history to find it so it's all water under the bridge. You know I love the guy, but I’m sorry, he's kind of screwed up in his head. You know, so whatever.

Kevin: Wow. I think he was trying to do the right thing there. I think he realized that you know where's the proof you know you're covering all this this stuff and and let's face it Kerry has covered some really vile people from the research that I've done.

Kerry: He will get it together like most souls eventually, understanding that it's not up to him you know to be judge and jury and throw people in you know before the wolves when you when you promised to protect them and so on.

Captain Mark Richards - Kerry Cassidy Update September 23rd 2018 & Channeling Documentary

The Moore Show

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (24th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th September 2018), geofffxdwg (1st October 2018), ichingcarpenter (24th September 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (25th September 2018), silverchimes (25th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (25th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #89
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is the first time I have posted anything on Project Avalon for over two years and after following this particular thread over the last couple of months and viewing the recent videos from Kevin Moore I felt compelled to share my opinions – some of which will probably match others.

I have been following alternative information since I was youngster in the 1980s and I have followed Project Camelot since the very beginning and after Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan’s working relationship was irreparably damaged partly due to the involvement of Jack Burns and other major differences of opinion I have followed both of them equally and in fact contributed to Project Camelot via donation.

I have been a lurker on the Project Avalon forum for a long time and decided to become a forum member during the Charles/Atticus affair in early 2011 when Project Avalon was inundated with membership requests. Due to the day-to-day grind of living in the ‘matrix’ I don’t have enough time to properly contribute and there is also the fear of ramifications (those who get too close to the truth are certainly not soaking it up on the conference circuit like a rock star). I am not a prolific poster and perhaps never will be but I have at times engaged in correspondence with a couple of fellow truthseekers here via private messaging and e-mail over the years.

I wish to say that I really appreciate the contributions of all Avalon members on this thread especially geofffxdwg and Bayareamom who have displayed a powerhouse of knowledge about this case. I also thank the Project Avalon community as a whole from being at the forefront of separating the signal from the noise especially in these days when there is an overwhelming amount of noise – perhaps the biggest amount there has ever been in this field. I follow various whistleblowers, researchers and sources of information and I always recommend to anyone that one of the most efficient ways to keep your finger on the pulse is to follow Bill Ryan’s posts and the content of the threads he posts in.

I really like Kerry Cassidy and her passion and energy is unrelenting but unfortunately in the last couple of years the complete lack of discernment shown from Kerry Cassidy has become alarming especially with her unwavering support of Sean David Morton and his schemes and shenanigans, the promotion of the Mark Richards material (I have listened to most of Kerry Cassidy’s total recall interviews after her prison visits and was never convinced about his information, such as the ‘raptor beings’ as it doesn’t correlate to anything that I have read, seen or heard in my 30 years of research) and more recently the Pleiadian Messenger Eddie Page (with his poorly homemade Area 51 ‘Special Agent Security Pass’ card).

I have also noticed as others have that on every Skype interview without fail Kerry Cassidy mentions her most important whistleblower “Captain” Mark Richards and regards his information as the gold standard to which she compares all other information she receives. When anyone who questions or challenges such information is instantly accused of being a “CIA agent” or “controlled by the dark side” there is a major problem. As Kerry Cassidy has spent so much time and energy promoting and defending such so-called whistleblowers she really has backed herself into a corner and now the situation is coming to a head where she may be unable to defend any longer.

My question is what can be done to cure such deeply set ‘UFO disease’? How can Kerry be rescued from this?

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bright Skies For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd October 2018), Bayareamom (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (2nd October 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (3rd October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), mountain_jim (2nd October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), onawah (2nd October 2018), Reinhard (3rd October 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd October 2018), RunningDeer (2nd October 2018), Sophocles (2nd October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bright Skies (here)
    I have been following alternative information since I was youngster in the 1980s and I have followed Project Camelot since the very beginning and after Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan’s working relationship was irreparably damaged partly due to the involvement of Jack Burns and other major differences of opinion...
    Hey, THANK YOU for your very intelligent and perceptive post. (Do please post more! )

Re the above, you're 100% correct, though there were other interference factors too.

Quote Posted by Bright Skies (here)
    I really like Kerry Cassidy and her passion and energy is unrelenting but unfortunately in the last couple of years the complete lack of discernment shown from Kerry Cassidy has become alarming especially with her unwavering support of Sean David Morton and his schemes and shenanigans

When anyone who questions or challenges such information is instantly accused of being a “CIA agent” or “controlled by the dark side” there is a major problem. As Kerry Cassidy has spent so much time and energy promoting and defending such so-called whistleblowers she really has backed herself into a corner and now the situation is coming to a head where she may be unable to defend any longer.

My question is what can be done to cure such deeply set ‘UFO disease’? How can Kerry be rescued from this?
    Yes, it's a problem. Not only is anyone who challenges or even questions such information a “CIA agent” or “controlled by the dark side”, but (according to her interview with Kevin Moore) they may also be, as she suggested I am, "kind of screwed up in [their] head".

Give me a break.

Kerry always had the adage: "We report, you decide" — exactly as per Fox News. She said this, several times. That was her own operating principle.

I remember very early on, in 2006, when she wanted us to interview Brooks Agnew, who was hell-bent (as it were) to mount an expedition to the Arctic to find the hole in the ocean (or the hole in something!) that led to the Inner (Hollow) Earth.

NO, I said. I argued VERY strongly that we needed to be a gold standard of quality, accuracy, and dependability — NOT interesting sensationalism — because that was so much needed in an increasingly confusing world. That was always my own guiding light (which I still attempt always to steer by), though back then we did fall short of that a few times.

Kerry may have long forgotten about that important conversation 12 years ago.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd October 2018 at 16:17.

20. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (4th October 2018), avid (3rd October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Bob (2nd October 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Cognitive Dissident (5th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (2nd October 2018), holcaul (27th October 2022), ichingcarpenter (2nd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), kanishk (5th October 2018), Kate (4th October 2018), Magnus (3rd October 2018), Matthew (4th October 2018), Maunagarjana (4th October 2018), meeradas (3rd October 2018), mountain_jim (2nd October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), onawah (2nd October 2018), Reinhard (3rd October 2018), Retief (4th October 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd October 2018), RunningDeer (2nd October 2018), Satori (4th October 2018), Sophocles (2nd October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

The Moore Show
    Poor Kerry. She has backed herself into a very difficult corner, one she can only extricate herself from with great personal humility and personal forgiveness. We all make mistakes of good judgement, that's how we learn. Good judgement only comes from experience and experience only comes from bad judgement.

Sadly as regards her thoughts on Bill, she has confused a sense of entitled ego led negative judgement, with experience and measured discernment. No doubt she "will get it together like most souls eventually."

There but the grace of god go we...x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 2nd October 2018 at 18:51.

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

anandacate (4th October 2018), avid (3rd October 2018), Bayareamom (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2018), Billy (2nd October 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), geofffxdwg (2nd October 2018), holcaul (27th October 2022), ichingcarpenter (2nd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (3rd October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Magnus (3rd October 2018), Mike (2nd October 2018), RunningDeer (2nd October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

John Lear’s opinion on Mark Richards: I’ve never believed Mark Richard story, so convinced me.

snippet @ 1:03:25

UPDATE NAME CORRECTION: Kevin not Thomas. Thanks, Bright Skies.

Kevin Moore: …but then I could look at a story that Kerry Cassidy covers like Mark Richards. Now Mark Richards is a guy that's in jail and …

John Lear: I’ve never believed Mark Richard story, so convinced me.

Kevin Moore: Well I I've just spent two weeks in San Rafael collecting the information on him. And the I'm making a little documentary on it to show that Mark Richards is not a secret space program whistleblower. He was part of a murder that took place on July 6, 1982 and he's saying that he was framed for that murder by the deep state. But when I spoke to the lead detectives that arrested him in 1982 and charged him that's not true and then when I spoke to his …

John Lear: Excellent Kevin. Excellent work.

Kevin Moore: …and when I when I spoke to his crime partner that had committed the murder for him, he told me that Mark Richards was stood one foot away from him as he committed the murder. So he was on the planet when the murder took place. And I've got all the court transcripts as well of what was said in the courts.

John Lear: You are amazing. Thank you very much for your work.

{snip}

Kevin Moore: ..but when Kerry comes to see you this week, I'm not against Kerry. This is not, you know, yes we've got a disagreement right now but she's free to do what she wants and we're all at different stages …

[conversation continues]

John Lear doesn’t say anything on the Mark Richard topic, no doubt because of his relationship with Kerry. He again states, “Thank you for your work. You are an amazing guy.”

John Lear - UFOs, 9-11, Moon Landing, Cover Ups, Conspiracies,
    Disinformation, Mark Richards, More.

The Moore Show
    Published on Sep 30, 2018

Guest:Whitley John Lear
    John Lear is a retired airline and for the past 25 years John has researched the subject of UFO's and other related conspiracies.

He insists that the United States Apollo missions never went to the moon and that the moon is inhabited with a civilization of more than 500 million humans like us but considerably more advanced who did not come from earth. John's research holds that our solar system has 40 planets not 9 and that all planets and their moons and satellites are inhabited by humans similar to us as well as Extra Terrestrials.

He further he states that mankind was conceived, engineered and built by ET's who secretly control our lives and that mankind is only one strand of an infinite number of strands of life.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th October 2018 at 00:30.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2018), Billy (2nd October 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (2nd October 2018), HaveBlue (27th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Mike (2nd October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (2nd October 2018)

25. Link to Post #93
    Malta Avalon Member
    Thanks

" There is a whole fiction fantasy here Mark Richards created.*

90 % of what Richards is saying is probably utter tosh....however, in his material there is a kernel, probably around 10% that is spot on. Many Science fiction writers unbeknownst to themselves, are constantly being channeled by off dimensional entities, including spirit guides. One case in point was the late I.M. Banks wink, wink ....My understanding is that YES, Richards probably was guilty of murder. However, even that situation would not prevent 'good' spirit guides AND bad spirit guides ecetera from channeling him. Lets face it, we all have some karma to work through, can we honestly say without a doubt that we have not committed some dastardly deeds, including murder, in our previous incarnations or indeed our respective incarnations in parallel time lines? Indeed, off-dimensional entities both good and bad are eager to channel any receptive vessel whatever their karmic load ......

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MalteseKnight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2018), Billy (2nd October 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (2nd October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Thank you Bright Skies, I have been with Kevin most of this month filming our documentary in Marin county and researching our information at the Marin County Civic Center. I must say it was very surreal retracing the footsteps of these murderers and filming what they did. We also have every single piece of paperwork and documents involved in this case. By Mark Richards's own admission his finger prints are all over the crime scenes. Including on the murder weapons. He also admitted to lying to the detectives several times when he was arrested and brought in for questioning. Kerry maintains he was off planet when all of these events took place. Then why by his own admission are his finger prints on every shred of evidence? Why is the murder victim Richard Baldwin's blood in Mark's boat? This was a murder for finical gain and a very tragic shame. They brutally and savagely murdered Mark Richards's best friend (Richard Baldwin) for what amounted to $2000 dollars, a large bag of weed and some guns and credit cards. Kerry maintains we are interviewing the actual killers. Yes thats true. Mark refuses to be interviewed so we will use his willful interview done by detectives working on the case. Mark is one of the two actual killers. Mark could have lawyered up and remained silent but he did not want to do that. He welcomed being interviewed. He was not coerced in any way. The interviews we have and are still getting are from people that were actually there when this tragedy took place. Jo Anne Richards claims these people are all Mark's enemies. His wife at the time, his crime partner that committed this horrible murder and people that knew him or worked for him. She also claims Richard Baldwin was cremated. Thats another lie and we have the paperwork to prove it. We spent a few days at the cemetery. Mark Richards will spend the rest of his pathetic life in prison. He will die there. The only thing that stopped him from receiving the death penalty was he had no criminal record. Our documentary will show and prove that Mark Richards is a pathological liar. He is not capable of ever telling the truth. He lacks empathy as all psychopaths do. R.I.P. Richard Alexander Baldwin. Your good name and memory will soon be restored.

28. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd October 2018), Bayareamom (4th October 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Bright Skies (3rd October 2018), Debra (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (3rd October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Matthew (4th October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), Rawhide68 (3rd October 2018), Retief (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (2nd October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (3rd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018)

29. Link to Post #95
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hey, THANK YOU for your very intelligent and perceptive post. (Do please post more! )
    Thanks Bill! And also thanks to everyone else. The benchmark of quality of this forum is very high and I was hoping my post would make the grade. I’ve just re-read through the posts previous to mine and my post mirrors almost everyone else’s opinion here. If we can see it, why can’t Kerry?

I am of the opinion that Kerry genuinely believes everything Mark Richards has told her including that he was framed which will make it more difficult for her to be convinced otherwise. It is sad to see. If all she knows about the murder case is what Mark and Jo Anne Richards have told her I also assume she believes that all the evidence must have been fabricated by “the powers that be”? The ‘I Want To Believe’ poster in Mulder’s office comes to mind.

One of the people who could convince her otherwise is Bill Ryan but after I heard in the Kevin Moore video Kerry thinks he is “kind of screwed up in his head” in regards to him wanting to call out frauds she probably won’t accept any of his advice.

Yesterday I finished watching Kevin Moore’s interview with Jimmy Church followed by Joe from the Carolinas’ excellent and exhaustive analysis. I wholeheartedly agree with everything he says.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Thomas Moore
    I believe you meant to write “Kevin Moore”. By the way RunningDeer, I really appreciate your transcripts throughout this thread! It helps a lot.

I’ve been looking forward to watching Kevin Moore’s new interview with John Lear and hopefully I will this weekend. The first time I heard of Kevin Moore was due to his first interview with John Lear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz0eEDlmhYs. I actually wasn’t aware that Kevin Moore had interviewed so many people in the meantime. Impressive work!

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    One example of a gal who went public whose story is not like any other I've heard about, is the Kelly Cahill story. She came out several years ago. She seems credible to me, but you never know. But she had tangible, physical evidence for much of her story, unlike many of the more fanciful stories we hear about in today's literature. Her story garnered a lot of attention during its time, but interest in her case has pretty much dissolved. It was an interesting story, but truthfully offered no real practical information overall. In other words, it was horrific and one could definitely feel compassion for her and what she went through, but other than that, what it really means in the overall scheme of things remains unknown.
    In one of your early posts in this thread you mention the Kelly Cahill case. When I saw the name I immediately thought of the segment from this well-made Australian documentary from the late ‘90s (perhaps you have seen it?): https://youtu.be/7Zl10ogr3v4?t=1904

Back on-topic...

Quote Posted by geofffxdwg (here)
    Thank you Bright Skies
    Thank you geofffxdwg for another information-packed post. It is also thanks to you starting this thread that others in the community have been compelled to look further into this case. The fact that the memory of a murder victim has been relegated to a nameless prop in a delusional fantasy about an intergalactic soldier and diplomat representing planet earth who was framed for murder is a disgrace. Where is the remorse?

Jo Anne Richards claims these people are all Mark's enemies.
    And here’s an article about Jo Ann Richards that I‘ve just read:

He’s a Murderer With an Intergalactic Alibi. And She’s in Love With Him.
    https://narratively.com/hes-murderer...ibi-shes-love/

The following is Kerry Cassidy’s latest comments from a week ago about the “attack” against Mark Richards and herself which I don’t think has been posted here yet:

September 26, 2018
    KEVIN MOORE : ATTACK ON CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS : WHO BENEFITS?
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/2018...-who-benefits/

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bright Skies For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2018), geofffxdwg (3rd October 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Nasu (3rd October 2018), Retief (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), sunwings (3rd October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Yes, this is all VERY sad; Kerry became too emotionally involved & it would appear Mark has some sort of "hold" over her.

The die is cast & because of her personality, my opinion is, she will stick to her guns come hell & high water! Of course, Bill understands her better than any of us.

May the truth of the entire situation come to full light of day!

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd October 2018), avid (4th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Nasu (3rd October 2018), Retief (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

[QUOTE=Bright Skies;1252115]
    Quote Posted by

And here’s an article about Jo Ann Richards that I‘ve just read:

[B

He’s a Murderer With an Intergalactic Alibi. And She’s in Love With Him.[/B]
    https://narratively.com/hes-murderer...ibi-shes-love/

The following is Kerry Cassidy’s latest comments from a week ago about the “attack” against Mark Richards and herself which I don’t think has been posted here yet:

September 26, 2018
    KEVIN MOORE : ATTACK ON CAPTAIN MARK RICHARDS : WHO BENEFITS?
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/2018...-who-benefits/
    Thanks for posting these links Bright Skies. After reading through the second link I stopped and could read no more, without laughing. He's still a captain in the Navy, in prison? You what Kerry? Come on Kerry, really. He reports to Bobby Ray Inman? Is Bobby his rank? Lol.

Seriously though Mr Inman was an admiral but at 87 is very, very unlikely to still be active. Last but not least, Kerry uses Simon Parks as a character witness, lol. Simon was once on a town council in England, until his outlandish claims became public that is. Lest we forget the numerous allegations against Parks of inappropriate sexual advances..

Parks stated that Richards may be pardoned by Trump, ha ha. Sure, right after Trump arrests the Clinton's and expels the evil Draco from Congress and the pharmaceutical industry..

Oh Kerry, any semblance of sanity or rational thinking seems long gone, it's a real shame, but here we are. I was once one of her biggest fans....x.... N

In her own words...

"Mark Richards was working for the Secret Space Program at the time of the murder. He was and still is a Captain in the Navy reporting to Bobby Ray Inman. He is imprisoned by the Illuminati-Draco run planetary government at this time. It is notable that Simon Parkes, a former British counselor has said even recently that it is highly likely that he will be pardoned once the indictments and arrests come through as part of Trump’s drive to “drain the swamp”."
    Last edited by Nasu; 3rd October 2018 at 18:39.

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

avid (4th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2018), Franny (3rd October 2018), geofffxdwg (3rd October 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Mike (3rd October 2018), mountain_jim (3rd October 2018), Rawhide68 (3rd October 2018), Retief (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

This is precisely why I think that Simon Parkes videos should not be allowed on Avalon! IMHO

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #99
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

Quote After reading through the second link I stopped and could read no more, without laughing. He's still a captain in the Navy, in prison?
    Let me clear up some of the more common lies about Mark Richards. First off he graduated from high school in 1972. For the next 4 years he attended Dominican college in San Rafael. That brings us to 1976. We have photos of him on the basketball team and interviewed one of his college buddies and team mate. Soldiers were being pulled out of Viet Nam in 1972. People were not being sent in they were being sent home and that took years to pull everyone out. That war officially ended in 1975. I know several vets and they are not proud of what they did nor do they brag about it. Jo Ann claims he went in the air force first and became an officer. That is a minimum 8 years. That brings us to 1984.Then she says he went in the navy and also became an officer. That would be another minimum 8 years and that would bring us to 1992. The problem here is he has been incarcerated since 1982. He was too young for Viet Nam. His ex-wife says he never went and was never in the military. Its very simple and basic arithmetic. He has never served in any branch of any military. If I knew how to post photos on here I would show you his photo on the basketball team at Dominican college in San Rafael in 1976. Richards and his wife and KC have so many lies circulating they cannot keep track of all of them. By the way, Mark Richards does not have any kids. Jo Ann states he started writing his SSP fiction for his kids in 1997. He had no kids at that time and has no kids of his own to this very day.
    Last edited by geofffxdwg; 4th October 2018 at 00:05.

38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), avid (4th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), Hervé (4th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Ivanhoe (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Kryztian (11th January 2019), Matthew (4th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Shadowself (3rd October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

39. Link to Post #100
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    If I knew how to post photos on here I would show you his photo on the basketball team at Dominican college in San Rafael in 1976.

[...]
    Check this section of the FAQ: How do I embed an image in a post?

Or this post for a video tutorial: Re: How to post images from your computer

Hope this helps?

If not, PM one (or all) of us (Mods/Admins) with the details of the difficulties you are encountering and we will take it from there
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th October 2018 at 03:13. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th October 2018), Billy (4th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (29th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), geofffxdwg (4th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), onawah (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Spellbound (4th October 2018), Tintin (4th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 1 5 15 36 LastLast