+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: We are the change

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,203 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: We are the change

Thought this was spot on...

(IMPORTANT READ!) WORLD EVENTS are only DISTRACTIONS keeping OUR ATTENTION from a FAR LARGER AGENDA! By Bradley Loves

Posted By: Lymerick
    Date: Tuesday, 13-Oct-2015 05:24:14

The world is full of distractions! No matter what appears to be happening…, it is happening for a reason. The wars and battles that we are seeing in the Middle East are happening at the behest of an ANCIENT BLACK MAGIC CULT which wants to control.

There is a much deeper reason for what is happening in the Middle East. This reason can ONLY be seen if one is willing to step back from what is most obviously a terrible situation.

It is all about the MORPHO-GENETIC FIELD of the Planet!

It is about the “planets” energy system…, and therefore “our” energy system.

Bombs dropping, people suffering, and what appears to be CHAOS reigning, is a DESIGNED FREQUENCY, that is being placed there to keep humanity in a “state” of TRAUMA!

We really need to start seeing this for what it really is!

There is a method to the madness of the INSANE PSYCHOPATHS running things here on Earth.

They (the Psychopaths) understand things so much deeper than the average man, woman and child who are living on the surface of the planet. They are operating with the knowledge of the ANCIENTS…, and are operating with the full Esoteric KNOWLEDGE of the Mystery Schools.

They are not “just” trying to create War and Misery…, their goals are so much greater and far reaching!

THINK BIGGER! LOOK DEEPER!

They want complete control of the Planet! The Planet is basically a HOLOGRAM! It is a “projected” image of all of the collective souls who are living upon the surface. Therefore, in order to CREATE the reality that they want to have here on the surface of the planet…, they need to control the MINDS of each and every living human being who also lives on the surface of the planet.

THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE

Further read..
    https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015...bradley-loves/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), gaiagirl (28th August 2016), idiit (13th October 2015), Journeyon (13th October 2015), Meggings (13th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member idiit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,192 times in 572 posts

^ excellent!

when I post it's not for egotistical reasons. i'm trying to help those ppl coming in off msm wanting an alternative perspective. 10/11 viewers at projectavalon are not members.

it's not a popularity contest. it's not a genital swinging contest. it's a quest for liberation from the ai/reptilian enslavement agenda.

it's a battle for consciousness awaking to the reality albeit possibly holographic and using our powers as little creator beings to manifest a better world.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to idiit For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Eric J (Viking) (13th October 2015), gaiagirl (28th August 2016), Hym (17th October 2017), Meggings (19th October 2015)

5. Link to Post #103
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

A summing up of Viking's post above is this quote from the link he gives:
    REALITY IS A COLLECTIVE CREATION OF ALL OF US.

When we distract ourselves from the joy and love and beauty we want in our lives, and instead attend to war and dark deeds, we reinforce the imperfection around us. This is from Neale Donald Walsch (book 1) that applies to this:

"...right now you are not living your highest
    vision of yourself. Now, having seen the differences between where you are and
    where you want to be, begin to change—consciously change— your thoughts,
    words, and actions to match your grandest vision.

"This will require tremendous mental and physical effort. It will entail constant,
    moment-to-moment monitoring of your every thought, word, and deed. It will involve
    continued choice-making—consciously. This whole process is a massive move to
    consciousness.

"What you will find out if you undertake this challenge is that you’ve
    spent half your life unconscious. That is to say, unaware on a conscious level of
    what you are choosing in the way of thoughts, words, and deeds until you
    experience the aftermath of them.
    Then, when you experience these results, you
    deny that your thoughts, words, and deeds had anything to do with them.

"This is a call to stop such unconscious living. It is a challenge to which your soul has
    called you from the beginning of time."

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Thanks Meggins...perfect summary...choose very carefully it is so easy to fall into their trap!!

Viking
    Choose well.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), gaiagirl (28th August 2016), Hym (17th October 2017), Meggings (19th October 2015)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Hi folks...just felt compelled to post this with all that's going on here on planet earth...well I thought the energies are so low at the moment. .mother earth needs a lift up. 😦

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8

https://www.google.co.uk/search?ie=U...PPPH8geMqJLQBA

If only we could all control and direct our thoughts...

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 9th December 2015 at 20:51.
    Choose well.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th December 2015), gaiagirl (28th August 2016)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

How to create with our thoughts. ..

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=34705

Viking
    Choose well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

gaiagirl (28th August 2016)

12. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

this is the only truth I have come to with the technology tPTB have in this day and age,, inspire people with more better music peace dennis source:https://youtu.be/DruIEjQ9ZIk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (27th December 2015)

14. Link to Post #108
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hence the technologies they utilize (cell phone and towers, RFID,television,social media, satellites) to direct frequencies at us to keep us in fear, subliminals, thought monitoring and thought influencing.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Search For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd January 2016), Eric J (Viking) (2nd January 2016), Hym (17th October 2017)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

The world is your oyster...we can have whatever we want...saw this article on Rumormill...

What May Be the Biggest Secret of All of Time Is NOW Out of the Bag!

Posted By: CapnGriff
    Date: Saturday, 7-May-2016 13:49:20

What May Be the Biggest Secret of All of Time 
    Is NOW Out of the Bag!

This subject can be made short but it will be as long as it takes. It may take some reverse empathy on some reader's parts. Mostly however, for those that can think rationally and put themselves in another's place it may not be that difficult at all. Having said that we need to breach a touchy subject. The subject is that not all men are created equal. Why? Because all that we see are not men but only posing as such. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Let me assure you I am no preacher, but somethings stand out as much as an ad banner on the RMN home page. This sentence above is one such red flag and after all these centuries waiting for us to realize, just what the hell it does mean. Time to grow up folks. We are humans of flesh and blood. We were endowed with a very special ability that we are told exists nowhere else in the universe. Whether that is a true statement, we cannot possibly know here on earth. But from the situation we find ourselves in on this planet we might decide that perhaps there IS something special about us. And this seems to be so. Yet, we cannot yet prove it.

What I am referring to is the ability of the homo sapien sapien to be able to create things/reality with his/her own mind. Many will stop reading right there. That is fine with me, yet, even the ones that deny we have that ability will continue to create just the same, day in and day out. What they create however, either good or bad, appears to them more as luck or divine intervention. My motive here is to show a reason to understand how this ability to create is a fact and not a fantasy. All we need do, for most of us, is to look at our foe. The ones the Bible verse above called principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world are what I point to. These entities had a trump card when they came to this planet eons ago. They recognized that homo sapiens, ie. You and I, have an innate, ability to create with their minds.

Most of us do not think in a way that is given to evil. From the start of our arrival on this planet (some say our experience here) we had this ability to create anything and everything simply by thinking. Yet, if we were not just outright taught that and demostrated by a being or our parents we would have no example to follow, or even that we can create. If you will stipulate for the sake of argument that there could be or are other races that are more advanced than us, it will not take much brain power to deduce, such a race could trick us into believing we were lesser beings. In fact, they could trick us into creating a reality for them, that they could never achieve with brute force or technology. Some, in this day and age, would call this black magic.

For argument sake, let's stipulate that the dark side knows and we do not know that we can create with our minds. If they could cause misinformation to flow to us via speech (in the earliest of times), then written word, then printed word, then radio, then movies, then television and whatever comes/came next, the thinking of the human race could be influenced to an extent to create by those vehicles. The dark side, postulates(d) that if we keep them in fear, they will see us as their saviours. When this happens we can manipulate them to pay homage to our rulers by sending their young to fight wars and capture a nation's treasure for us. Or we can create a type of bondage that will cause them to toil untold hours creating things with their hands as well as their minds for which they will pay taxes or we can even outright take from them by overwhelming force either in war or police action on their streets. Yes, it was a good plan. And the homo sapien sapien was manipulated into constant fear of the next war, the next economic collapse and the next plague. All the while we created these with our belief in them brought onto us by the media owned solely by our captors. Zika Virus ring any bells?

It sounds like the saddest, most evil of movie plots. While it is in fact our current nightmare and reality. For those that can read or hear, let them hear. With those with eyes let them see. Many, perhaps even a majority have been able to see what I am saying is as close to facts as one can get without total proof. By inference alone, we have come to realize what TV 'programming' really means.

The hero/heroine of the movie would be wondering at this juncture what can be done? Is there anyway to save mankind? And of course many of us know there is, yet some in high places are good at heart but still fail to see the pattern. Fail to see the manipulation even in their own careers. Or worse, take money to continue to deceive their kind, homo sapien sapiens. For those of us that have awakened there is something we can easily and naturally do. We must, as often as possible, visualize the world that we will have, by our thoughts, We must see the world returning to a status quo where a species such as ours creates at will all that is good. The reason we have yet to arrive there follows. We are not purposely seeing the world as we desire to see it. This goes for all that are not satisfied with how much money, status,desire to be left alone they have, being thwarted by intrusive government. The purpose of this article is single in thrust. WE CREATE. WE REAP WHAT WE CREATE WHETHER INDUCED BY FEAR, GREED OR RELIGION or OUR OWN DESIRES. WE MUST MAKE OURSELVES CREATE BY INTENTION. INTEND WHAT YOU WANT, WORLD PEACE, PROSPERITY, THE RV/GCR , MORE INCOME FOR YOUR FAMILY.

Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote the following words. It applies to all that was written above: A man is the whole encyclopedia of facts. A man is usually more careful of his money than he is of his principles. A man is what he thinks about all day long. 
    So you see, we are what we think about all day long. That requires that we think with PURPOSE all day long. We must adjust our thinking (thoughts) and our speech to only deliver what we are deliberately attempting to create. The time for bull**** talking is over. The chips are down and the brothers in heaven are waiting for us to get it right. Aren't you tired of things not changing to reflect the way most of usdesire them to be? 
    Change the way you think and your life (understand this applies to our entire reality) will change. Dr. Wayne Dyer.

f this article sounds like I am preaching I am not. I am a messenger to those that have yet to realize there is a group on this planet taking advantage of our ability to create reality. What we see today is directly related to what we have thought in the past and yes, even manipulated to think. IF the RV/GCR is not happening quickly enough for you, change to thinking about the moment and how you will feel when the 800 number is released.

If you want to see the New Republic manifest for all of us whom have been waiting, then think about how you will feel when that is announced. Think, dream, visualize, and thus create what you need this instant and what you want in the short term, long term future. If you still don't see the connections to our being manipulated to think for the benefit of a race that is not human, then you are the ones that need this the most. The rest of us, are off to experience an unbelievable glorious reality. There is a exponential power in numbers concentrating on a single purpose. What we will experience is all in our minds will manifest in reality.

My best to everyone, even the lost,

Also, thanks to Gerry for inspiring this article from our correspondence 
    CapnGriff 

Viking
    Choose well.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th December 2016), fourty-two (9th May 2016), Hym (17th October 2017), StandingWave (8th May 2016)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Just thought I'd bring this thread up again after reading this on RMN....fits the bill perfectly...i often wonder how many of us know the rules of creation and if more of us had the knowledge of how this is done then this planet would be different today...the ptw know how this is done and use every trick to get what they have today...will the mass concouisness tip toward the light?...personally I don't know...a few years back I was almost broke after my focus was elsewhere for various reasons...not now.. .☺. If only folk can realize if you can imagine, you can have.

AS YOU WISH 

Don’t let your mind limit your creation possibilities.

It doesn’t matter that you don’t know how a thing will come about (you don’t even know why or how you are alive and sustained day to day, yet you are...so replace “I can’t do” thoughts with “I am doing” thoughts).

Aim for the sky, and if you miss (you’re a really lousy shot) at least you’ll be on the highest mountainpossible.

You can’t have it if you don’t want it, so whatever you want make it a priority. See the picture of you having what you want (but be careful of what you ask for...try to see the upside and downside so you’re not caught unaware yelling, “****...never thought of that!”).

If you don’t try it absolutely won’t fly.

Tell every naysayer, “Stuff it!” and stay away from negative people. Negative people have small minds that they’ve turned into a prison of impossibilities.

You can have “whatever” you want if you don’t give-up. Most people think it should of happened yesterday, and when it doesn’t happen quick enough they go on to their next failed adventure because they did not endure.

I don’t know precisely why the universe works the way it does, but an analogy would be a mirror. Whatever you think the universe reflects back to you. The universe is like a Genie in a bottle. Whatever thoughts and visions you entertain return to you. If you say, “I feel lousy.” The universe says, AS YOU WISH!” If you say, “I can’t do that.” The universe says, “As you wish.”.

SO WISH FOR IT!

And when the universe delivers the parts....get to work and put them together.

IF YOU WANT IT BAD ENOUGH, YOU’LL PAY THE PRICE TO HAVE IT. 

AS YOU WISH, SO IS IT.... BUT ONLY if you stop being a wisher ONLY. 

WISH FOR IT; ENVISION IT; PICTURE IT; WORK FOR IT.

Viking
    Choose well.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Hym (17th October 2017), Matthew (28th August 2016), Omi (28th August 2016)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

I agree and resonate with your thoughts, viking.
    Thank you for this thread and your meaningful posts.

Indeed, thoughts create reality.

As creative beings, humans have the potential to create infinite amount of positive energy.
    It seems to me this is one of the major reasons why malevolent beings want to have control over humans so much, through mind programming and such, to have power over our creative energies of love and life.

Where ever there is love, life flourishes.
    When there is lack of love, life demolishes.

Be in the light of love.

If one is to experience darkness at the moment, have faith in yourself and trust that it will soon pass,
    so to rise higher above,
    to be greater light.

Blessings and Love to All
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (28th August 2016), Fanna (28th August 2016), Hym (17th October 2017), Matthew (28th August 2016)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Edward Bernays, who was known as the father of public relations, once said that...

“the conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of.”

Further reading

http://www.letsraiseawareness.org/an...sage-humanity/

Viking
    Choose well.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (27th December 2016), Hym (17th October 2017)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Interesting snippet I picked up here..

NEW RESEARCH SHOCKS SCIENTISTS: HUMAN EMOTION PHYSICALLY SHAPES REALITY!
    Staff Contributor | March 27, 2017 | Life, Science | No Comments

Three different studies, done by different teams of scientists proved something really extraordinary. But when a new research connected these 3 discoveries, something shocking was realized, something hiding in plain sight.

Human emotion literally shapes the world around us. Not just our perception of the world, but reality itself.

Emotions Physically Shape Reality

In the first experiment, human DNA, isolated in a sealed container, was placed near a test subject. Scientists gave the donor emotional stimulus and fascinatingly enough, the emotions affected their DNA in the other room.

In the presence of negative emotions the DNA tightened. In the presence of positive emotions the coils of the DNA relaxed.

The scientists concluded that “Human emotion produces effects which defy conventional laws of physics.”

Emotions Have An Effect On Reality

In the second, similar but unrelated experiment, different group of scientists extracted Leukocytes (white blood cells) from donors and placed into chambers so they could measure electrical changes.

In this experiment, the donor was placed in one room and subjected to “emotional stimulation” consisting of video clips, which generated different emotions in the donor.

The DNA was placed in a different room in the same building. Both the donor and his DNA were monitored and as the donor exhibited emotional peaks or valleys (measured by electrical responses), the DNA exhibited the IDENTICAL RESPONSES AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.

DNA Responds To Our Emotions

There was no lag time, no transmission time. The DNA peaks and valleys EXACTLY MATCHED the peaks and valleys of the donor in time.

The scientists wanted to see how far away they could separate the donor from his DNA and still get this effect. They stopped testing after they separated the DNA and the donor by 50 miles and STILL had the SAME result. No lag time; no transmission time.

The DNA and the donor had the same identical responses in time. The conclusion was that the donor and the DNA can communicate beyond space and time.

The third experiment proved something pretty shocking!

Scientists observed the effect of DNA on our physical world.

Light photons, which make up the world around us, were observed inside a vacuum. Their natural locations were completely random.

Human DNA was then inserted into the vacuum. Shockingly the photons were no longer acting random. They precisely followed the geometry of the DNA.

Light Photons Followed The Geometry DNA

Scientists who were studying this, described the photons behaving “surprisingly and counter-intuitively”. They went on to say that “We are forced to accept the possibility of some new field of energy!”

They concluded that human DNA literally shape the behavior of light photons that make up the world around us!

So when a new research was done, and all of these 3 scientific claims were connected together, scientists were shocked.

They came to a stunning realization that if our emotions affect our DNA and our DNA shapes the world around us, than our emotions physically change the world around us.

And not just that, we are connected to our DNA beyond space and time.

We create our reality by choosing it with our feelings.

Science has already proven some pretty MINDBLOWING facts about The Universe we live in. All we have to do is connect the dots.

http://www.enlightened-consciousness...es=og.comments

Viking
    Choose well.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st October 2017), Hym (17th October 2017), Noelle (17th October 2017)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

One of the most motivational videos you will ever see - life changer (10min.)

Viking
    Choose well.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th October 2017)

28. Link to Post #115
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,658 times in 4,334 posts

Great vid. Here's another.

Well worth showing to people that are semi-awake and need to make that final push. (2m,25sec)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st November 2017), wondering (2nd December 2020)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

I suppose the guys up there know a thing or two.. 🙄

8/10/97 MASTER HILARION

Good morning and be at peace, my scribe, for all IS well! Master Hilarion present to continue where we left off at the end of last week's lesson. I come within the Light of Creator's magnificent and infinite spectral expression. I represent the Emerald Ray, as you would perceive same in the visible frequency range. You know me well.
    We last spoke of the basics of preparation and following one's internal guidance system. We monitor the response from those of you who are taking in the information as given. We see the need to offer more upon the subject of connecting to your Higher Self.
    You each are connected at all times to the higher energy of Source. However, when you are in a lower-frequency state, say due to emotional "stress", your ability to consciously connect is greatly diminished.
    When you are feeling boredom, frustration, anger, or any of those states that debilitate, then you can know that your frequency has lowered and that the otherwise free-flowing connection has been diminished or choked off. These feelings are, for most of you, associated with the heart energy center.
    Many of you have experiences in your life where you were extremely exited and happy, and had a feeling that there was nothing in the world that could stop you. This is when the heart is soaring and you are vibrating at a frequency that more closely matches who you REALLY are!
    When the heart energy center (your Guidance center) is radiating the higher-frequency emotions of joy, excitement, and enthusiasm, you will cause the solar plexus energy center (just below the heart center) to respond in like manner. It begins to "rev-up" and thus you begin to radiate with greater and greater intensity. All of your energy centers are connected in a coordinated and complimentary manner. The heart center and the solar plexus are closely linked, and many will say that they have a "gut" feeling regarding a particular experience when, in fact, more of that "gut" feeling may be emanating from the heart.
    There is a great amount of lower-frequency energy being radiated at this time on your planet. However, due to the nature of the energy associated with this lower-frequency state, it is such that ONE who is radiating in a joyous state puts out more energy than a million who are radiating in the lower-energy state! Therefore, a balance can be achieved and the process of turning around the "mess" on your planet is truly not as difficult as it may at first appear.
    As has been stated many times prior: IT ONLY TAKES ONE TO RECOGNIZE THEIR TRUE POTENTIAL AND THE GAME IS OVER!
    This means that, from the point of view of energy dynamics, if there is just ONE who functions in the physical from a position of being truly connected to Higher Source, then that ONE can so greatly tip the scales back into balanced Radiance that the dark Elite controllers of your planet would shrivel to a point of insignificance.
    This is the reason for the mind control of the masses--especially as you ones spoon-feed yourselves by way of your news media and television programming. Even the seemingly harmless "comedy" shows give forth subliminal (programming) suggestions that can cause you to feel helpless or ineffectual or dispersed (from an energy perspective), and induce attitudes that may distract you from a focus that would allow you to connect more fully with your true Potential of Being.
    Please do not take the above statement in the wrong way. Understand that laughter is a most wonderful frequency vibration and is beneficial to your well-being. However, the Elite controllers are utilizing your media for programming your minds, and through such means have corrupted the potentially good to achieve their ends. This corruption is centered around the power of suggestion.
    Therefore, it is the subtle nature of suggestion that will get you, for instance, to a point that you will find humor in something that is truly twisted and not humorous at all. Moreover, when you find yourself all wrapped up in some of the modern "bad guy" movies, then you may want to ask yourself: "Is there truly joy in this sort of violence, or am I that desensitized to actual violence that I have become numb to it?"
    Recognize that the "numbness" of mind keeps you off balance and in a mode of seeking something of even greater "shock" value in order to register the slightest charge of emotional stimulation. This desensitizing situation has been built-up to such a level in recent years that the movie producers are finding it more and more difficult to pack enough violence and/or sex into a film so that the public will even want to see it! Meanwhile, the desensitization causes you to lose touch with your Spiritual Center, your Guidance, your Source of Being.
    We monitor many who say with the mouth that they want to feel more connected to the spiritual nourishment of Higher Self. Yet all the while these same ones sit in front of their television screens day after day, in ritualistic fashion, filling their heads with programming that will eventually lower their frequency to such a level that they will surely be among the first to "jump through the hoops" whenever the Elite controllers say to jump through the hoops.
    Large companies like Pepsi Cola, Anheuser-Busch, Colgate-Palmolive or General Motors do not pay millions of dollars for 15-second spots of advertising (brainwashing) during events like the Super Bowl because they are ineffectual. Rather, the power of suggestion is most commanding over the largely brain-dead masses of vidiot-box junkies.
    Many of you would be far wiser to spend more of your time focusing on strengthening your Inner Connection and Guidance System. And then, when you can truly FEEL your connection and KNOW that you can pull yourself out of the negativity of the world, THEN go back and watch the programming and monitor your response. It will be quite different--and instructive in its revelations!
    Raising your frequency, and thus connecting more fully with your Higher Self, is as simple as visualizing a time when you were feeling really good and resonating again with that situation as if you were there. Now hold that feeling and begin to feel it radiating from within you, out to the whole universe.
    Now, while maintaining this high-frequency vibration, focus your thoughts upon your desires, with that feeling of joy in your heart, and you will be a million times more powerful in manifesting your desires in the physical!
    If you find it difficult to hold these higher emotional frequencies, then take a moment to look at what it is you are resisting and simply let go of it. Then, again, focus on those thoughts from times that bring forth joy you have known. Soon you will find that what you are radiating is the higher-frequency energies, and you are connecting with who you REALLY are--a Being of Light who has been endowed by God with INFINITE capabilities of creating!
    Now, when you have done this, and you KNOW that you can feel this joy anytime you like, and that there is no situation wherein you cannot pull yourself out of the lower frequencies and into the higher frequencies, then it is time to focus your thoughts upon that which causes these creative energies to intensify. That is, FOCUS on the way you would like your life to be; FEEL what it will be like; RADIATE your heart's desire with the power of joy and enthusiasm--and you will be amazed at how fast change will manifest and the joy will flow into your experience like never before. Then you will know, with Inner Certainty that IS the God Source within, that you cannot be stopped or dragged down or contained within another person's drama--unless YOU so choose same!
    A CAUTION: As I gave for background in last week's lesson, seek first a condition of balance--else you will find that you are actually more focused upon what you do NOT want, and you will miss a very fundamental dynamic of creation. If you do NOT want poverty, then don't dwell upon a perceived condition of poverty, but upon abundance!
    The fundamental point here is that YOUR Higher Self connection is YOUR guidance system. And when you are properly focusing your desires, your Higher Self will offer HIGH-FREQUENCY emotional support, and well-being WILL manifest.
    Always try to follow and sustain the high-frequency signals. When you encounter lower-frequency situations, look at what it is you are doing (or thinking) which has caused this encounter. Find a better way to meet the challenge. Often this means letting go of that which you are resisting (that is, change your focus). Be thankful for the experience, for you now know better where to focus your thoughts and energy.
    Your Higher Self will naturally guide you through your challenges, and the resulting growth will enable you to more fully recognize your true potential. In this way, you will be doing your part to turn around the low-vibration condition on your planet. If not YOU, then who?
    Stop waiting for another to do it for you and you will eventually come to understand that the reason you were so disconnected in the first place was because you were not following the guidance within that says: "TAKE ACTION!" In the larger perspective, there are no wrong actions, only better choices of action. If the result of an action taken leaves you feeling worse than you felt prior to the action, then change the focus (now that you are wiser) and TAKE MORE ACTION! This is why you are there on that third-dimensional playing field!
    If you do not have a job, or you are unhappy with the one you now have, then get focused on what it is that you are wanting and go interview with as many companies as you can. Do it with enthusiasm radiating from your being, and you are likely to get the job you are not even qualified to do.
    Worry and fear will only serve to lock you into a mundane existence with little about which to truly feel good. JOY and ENTHUSIASM are the signals from Higher Self that tell you that what you are focused on is in alignment with who you really are. If you are feeling otherwise, then you can know that your focus could be better.
    There is no limit to the joy you can create; it is truly infinite. When you are connected and aligned in joy, your physical condition (whatever it is) will naturally return to complete balance and perfection, given enough time and persistence. Resist the alignment with Higher Self for any continued length of time, and your physical condition is likely to suffer. Why do you think that "stress" has been observed to cause so many physical illnesses?
    You ones are entering a higher-frequency area of planetary travel (Photon Belt area of space) and as the upward frequency-shifting of your space continues, there will be less and less tolerance for out-of-balance, lower-frequency energies. Negative physical manifestations in the body will come more rapidly to you who have the tendency to dip down into the lower-energy emotions for any length of time.
    Know that you can turn around your emotional state instantly by simply changing your focus of thought. When you are feeling down, take a moment to look at what you can be thankful for, and know that what you are experiencing is what you have created for yourself, and you can change it anytime you like by simply focusing the mind on those things that cause the HEART to soar.
    There is more stated here than what words alone can convey. Go within and seek you own clarity. Resist not the simple answers, for many will find that the simple answers are the RIGHT ones--so much so that you may find yourselves slightly embarrassed for having missed these simple (NOT simplistic) points all these years.
    There is great joy awaiting you all! Get clear; get focused, and carry out your Inspired actions with JOY! The dark ones cannot control you who live in this en-Lightened way.
    I am Master Hilarion, come as Teacher and Lightworker, here to assist those who would desire insights and tools for spiritual awakening. I am but a heartbeat away; call upon my energy and I will respond. In Light and Love. Salu!

Source: CONTACT; THE PHOENIX PROJECT, August 12, 1997, Volume 17, Number 12, Pages 15-16.

Viking
    Choose well.

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Just a quick reminder folks as we are entering these difficult times and our conciousness is being tampered with...

Control your thoughts and focus on your destiny.

Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 24th November 2020 at 20:20.
    Choose well.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Brigantia (24th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (24th November 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020)

33. Link to Post #118
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Yes we are the change, but it is not in the belief of a channeling that things on the outside will move. What do you know about Hilarion? On earth I had read that we were in a psychic prison and the channeled messages are more confinements of souls than real concrete solutions. The reality is to act on the physical level by small actions in our daily life, to decide for ourselves what is good for us. Our mental state depends only on the content of our thoughts, every day, every hour, every minute and every second. This is where we build our destiny ...

👨‍💻👩‍💻

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anka (2nd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    Yes we are the change, but it is not in the belief of a channeling that things on the outside will move. What do you know about Hilarion? On earth I had read that we were in a psychic prison and the channeled messages are more confinements of souls than real concrete solutions. The reality is to act on the physical level by small actions in our daily life, to decide for ourselves what is good for us. Our mental state depends only on the content of our thoughts, every day, every hour, every minute and every second. This is where we build our destiny ...

👨‍💻👩‍💻
    Hi Sol...

It’s not about Hilarion, that’s just a small part of the messages within this thread.

Yes all about us, collectively.

Thanks for input

Viking
    Choose well.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

wondering (2nd December 2020)

37. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

A recap of how powerful we all are…

Brilliant interview with Bill Ryan/Kerry Cassidy and David Icke about the control of consciousness and how we can change the game, and much more.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kYTF43FBX6rQ/

Viking
    Choose well.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (10th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast