Hi Viking - But will anyone notice

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Post:

ASIA (28th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: We are the change

Quote Posted by jack (here)
    If our thoughts create/reinforce reality, what reality is this forum creating/reinforcing.
    An overloaded server ...

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DawgBone (here)
    An overloaded server ...
    Its always been a concern of mine .. Not the overloaded server (sorry!) but the reality that this forum is helping to perpetuate and create. More discussions about the great things the human form is capable of , such as telekenisis, levitation, teleportation.. would probably make this world quite a bit more interesting a place to live.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

DawgBone (24th January 2011), magicmanx (28th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Hi Jack, yes I hear you...

At times I dont think they will notice...I think its too deep, folk are just soooo brainwashed into the reality that is presented...but try we must...but then the more I talk to folk(in my circle) they feel as though something is not quite right. But the masses need a BIG SHAKING!!!

I think I read somewhere that a hundred positive thoughts would overcome a far bigger number(negative thoughts) than what we are facing. So bearing that in mind, as long as we are all tuned into the same frequency then the outcome would be good.

We just need to get past the tipping point... and don't ask me how far we are as of now, because I haven't got a clue!!

But yes I agree with what you are saying. We are few with this mindset. I sometimes think that the only way would be to have a huge CME to wipe out all communicative conditioning...

That would re-set the 'button' surely.

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

DawgBone (24th January 2011), jack (25th January 2011), magicmanx (28th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Its always been a concern of mine .. Not the overloaded server (sorry!) but the reality that this forum is helping to perpetuate and create. More discussions about the great things the human form is capable of , such as telekenisis, levitation, teleportation.. would probably make this world quite a bit more interesting a place to live.
    I agree. Yogis have been saying for at least 4000 years that reality is first imagined in higher dimensions (astral, causal, etc.). At these higher levels we have the ability to modify and even change what eventually manifests in physical reality.

This is why when you have a negative dream (astral plane), which may be precognitive, you should attempt to reenter the dream and change the outcome.

The Avalonian Dream should be of a Planetary Renaissance. What can human beings be; what can Gaia become?

This is not love and light nonsense. It is metaphysical reality.
    Last edited by DawgBone; 24th January 2011 at 13:39.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DawgBone For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (24th January 2011), greybeard (24th January 2011), jack (25th January 2011), sheddie (28th January 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DawgBone (here)
    I agree. Yogis have been saying for at least 4000 years that reality is first imagined in higher dimensions (astral, causal, etc.). At these higher levels we have the ability to modify and even change what eventually manifests in physical reality.

This is why when you have a negative dream (astral plane), which may be precognitive, you should attempt to reenter the dream and change the outcome.

The Avalonian Dream should be of a Planetary Renaissance
    . What can human beings be; what can Gaia become?

This is not love and light nonsense. It is metaphysical reality.
    Yes nicely put Dawg... This also applies on the conscious level ... replace the thought with a positive outcome...

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 24th January 2011 at 13:48.
    Choose well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

DawgBone (24th January 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member FJMcD's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Viking - But will anyone notice
    One more has noticed ...thanks and blessings to all.

Frankie Jane

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FJMcD For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (25th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I am with you Viking. It is so easy to get distracted when the most important task we need to be working on is self so we can help Mother Earth. I would like to remind people of the beautiful distractions : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ost&highlight=

We can and WILL come together to make these changes, it needs to be done now and from a place of Love. Perhaps you could organize a weekly thread Viking, so we could all work on select problems together? The more of us working together, the stronger the manifestation.

Here is a link to a series I find helpful in manifesting: http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/index1.htm

Here is another I find useful in spinning defenses to keep me strong: http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/in...d=57&Itemid=91
    Last edited by de rien; 26th January 2011 at 00:22.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to de rien For This Post:

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Linden's Avatar
    Thanks

Perhaps imaging might create change because it will put us closer toward the vibrational energy state we need to be in order to create that change. Practicing imaging might be a very useful tool to achieve that state more easily.
    Interesting idea! Thanks!! *Be* at Peace!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Linden For This Post:

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Thanks De Rien/FJ/Lindon ...

Great to see we are tuned into the 'change' and how we are going to achieve this...

My suggestion would be to visualize on a 'weekly image' that would benefit the planet/mankind ... lets say monday to monday each and every week...it really is that simple.

any takers??? care to choose an image ... hey perhaps 'Charles' can choose!!!

It would be great if we had the full 7 billion... WOW think of what we can create...suppose we got to try somewhere hey!!

viking
    Choose well.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

DawgBone (25th January 2011), Morgaine (13th May 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Agreed with all my heart viking!

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Just IMAGINE!!!

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Your a pretty awesome bunch of people To be thinking those thoughts.. and understanding the logic behind them, even though its something so far removed from what we have been raised to believe is the truth. Its true that what we focus on we perpetuate and create. Ive known this all of my life, so long enough to see more then enough evidence in the events that have unfolded. It can be difficult to stay in the zen mindset for very long, as the world around us is so terribly interesting.

Hmm whats that.. a chemtrail. Ohhhh. .. must research.

A week later.. gosh, whats that sparkly stuff on the ground.. i must analyse this.

Ohh dear me... its alive. Its some kind of nanotechnology... A week later, Now theres 5 planes drawing lines in the sky.

Were living in a time where whatever we focus on is becoming our reality in super quick time. Time is compressing, coming to an end. "Time" is really only what seperates our imagination and beliefs from reality. I'm going to be very careful from now on, as ive become sucked into a lot of stuff that normally i avoid since coming to visit the avalon forum. I'm seeing more and more evidence of terrible things where before i was seeing more and more evidence of a beautiful world. I think its time to leave here and go back to the world that was becoming ever so beautiful. I hope to see some of you there, but for now, goodbye. Farewell friends.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (26th January 2011), meeradas (26th January 2011), sirac (12th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Thanks De Rien/FJ/Lindon ...

Great to see we are tuned into the 'change' and how we are going to achieve this...

My suggestion would be to visualize on a 'weekly image' that would benefit the planet/mankind ... lets say monday to monday each and every week...it really is that simple.

any takers??? care to choose an image ... hey perhaps 'Charles' can choose!!!

It would be great if we had the full 7 billion... WOW think of what we can create...suppose we got to try somewhere hey!!

viking
    What if we start with imagining all of the people on the planet are conquering their fears and realizing fear has NO place inside of us, that fear is not real. Lets imagine all of the organic people on Earth Happy and Smiling. If we can send happiness to all in one day, it will take hold to many and that will be quite a change my friends!

So now we need to spread the message that this Monday we will do this for a week and we need EVERYONE to participate. It's an all-day all-week affair!

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by de rien (here)
    What if we start with imagining all of the people on the planet are conquering their fears and realizing fear has NO place inside of us, that fear is not real. Lets imagine all of the organic people on Earth Happy and Smiling. If we can send happiness to all in one day, it will take hold to many and that will be quite a change my friends!

So now we need to spread the message that this Monday we will do this for a week and we need EVERYONE to participate. It's an all-day all-week affair!
    Ok Rien...here we go...remember first thing in the morning and last thing at night!!

Our show...!! Lets change the 'play'

viking
    Choose well.

26. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Dear Friends

Millicent Gaika was bound, strangled, tortured and raped for five hours by a man who crowed that he was ‘curing’ her of her lesbianism.She barely survived, but she is not alone -- this vicious crime is recurrent in South Africa, where lesbians live in terror of attack. But no one has ever been convicted of 'corrective rape'.Amazingly, from a tiny Cape Town safehouse a few brave activists are risking their lives to ensure that Millicent’s case sparks change. Their appeal to the Minister of Justice has exploded to over 140,000 signatures, forcing him to respond on national television. But the Minister has not yet answered their demands for action.

South Africa, often called the Rainbow Nation, is revered globally for its post-apartheid efforts to protect against discrimination. It was the first country to constitutionally protect citizens from discrimination based on sexuality. But in Cape Town alone, the local organization Luleki Sizwe has recorded more than one 'corrective rape' per day, and impunity reigns. 'Corrective rape' is based on the outrageous and utterly false notion that a lesbian woman can be raped to 'make her straight', but this heinous act is not even classified as a hate crime in South Africa. The victims are often black, poor, lesbian women, and profoundly marginalised. But even the 2008 gang rape and murder of Eudy Simelane, the national hero and former star of the South Africa women's national football team, did not turn the tide. And just last week Minister Radebe insisted that motive is irrelevant in crimes like 'corrective rape.'

South Africa is the rape capital of the world. A South African girl born today is more likely to be raped than she is to learn to read. Astoundingly, one quarter of South African girls are raped before turning 16. This has many roots: masculine entitlement (62 per cent of boys over 11 believe that forcing someone to have sex is not an act of violence), poverty, crammed settlements, unemployed and disenfranchised men, community acceptance -- and, for the few cases that are courageously reported to authorities, a dismal police response and lax sentencing.

This is a human catastrophe. But Luleki Sizwe and partners at Change.org have opened a small window of hope in the fight against it. If the whole world weighs in now, we could get justice for Millicent and national action to end 'corrective rape'

Let's shine a light on this horror from all corners of the world -- if enough of us join in to amplify and escalate this campaign, we can reach President Zuma, who is ultimately responsible to uphold constitutional rights. Let’s call on Zuma and the Minister of Justice to publicly condemn ‘corrective rape’, criminalise hate crimes, and ensure immediate enforcement, public education and protection for survivors. Sign the petition now and share it with everyone -- we’ll deliver it to the South African government with our partners in Cape Town.

A case like Millicent’s makes it easy to lose hope. But when citizens come together with one voice, we can succeed in shifting fundamentally unjust, but deeply ingrained practices and norms. Last year, in Uganda, we succeeded in building such a massive wave of public pressure that the government was forced to shelve legislation that would have sentenced gay Ugandans to death. And it was global pressure in support of bold national activists that pushed South African leaders to address the AIDS crisis that was engulfing their country. Let’s join together now and speak out for a world where each and every human being can live without fear of abuse.

Sign on now and spread the word we are the change: https://secure.avaaz.org/en/stop_cor...9901264&v=8245

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: What do we want to create?

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    Maslow would argue that certain needs have to be addressed before we can pursue altruistic thoughts.
    simultaneously, is how it is going to happen. learn to juggle. You are going to need it.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Ok Rien...here we go...remember first thing in the morning and last thing at night!!

Our show...!! Lets change the 'play'

viking

Lovely Image! Do we start a new thread asking people to join us in this weekly task? How should we go about spreading the word?

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

To The One -Done and posted and forwarded.
    Last edited by FJMcD; 27th January 2011 at 00:54. Reason: To The One

30. The Following User Says Thank You to FJMcD For This Post:

meeradas (27th January 2011)

31. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by de rien (here)
    Lovely Image! Do we start a new thread asking people to join us in this weekly task? How should we go about spreading the word?
    Hi Rien...might be a good idea to start a new thread with this thread added as a link, so people will know how 'concsiousness' works and how it manifests ... THOUGHT=REALITY ...

Once you've done this you need to give it a catchy title, to attract as many as possible...then all we need to do is let the thread run...see where it goes...change the theme every week so all who read the thread/link will mirror the 'thought patterns'...once this is done you can pass the link on facebook/my space ect etc ... SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE...

The name of the game is to get as many people as possible focusing on one 'visualisation' , thus reducing whatever the plans of the PTB might be planning, and also changing the shape of the 'Play' for the best of mankind!! ....

Remember we are now the Directors of 'play' and its up to us to change the outcome...we are in charge...

WE CAN DO THIS. WE CAN. WE WILL.

viking
    Choose well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast