+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moksha - Remote Viewing Freedom from Reincarnation

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

Lightbulb Moksha - Remote Viewing Freedom from Reincarnation

Wes Penre referenced in his recent youtube video "Video 45: Between Lives Area and Soul Patching Part 1" a really great video of remote viewing on various parts of the reincarnation process.
    As it gives great details around this subject, I consider it important to have it's own thread:

Brett Stuart, author of Remote Viewing: The Complete Guide, and founder of Technical Intuition, talks about remote viewing the concept of Moksha, a Sanskrit word that's defined as freedom from the cycle of death and rebirth.

"The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Ariel Glad (17th July 2018), Ben (18th July 2018), Bill Ryan (17th July 2018), Buzzie (17th July 2018), chris_walker (17th July 2018), Cognitive Dissident (17th July 2018), Flash (18th July 2018), greybeard (17th July 2018), Hervé (17th July 2018), IndigoSpiral (17th July 2018), Justplain (19th July 2018), Kryztian (30th July 2018), Lefty Dave (18th July 2018), mab777 (17th July 2018), Noelle (17th July 2018), PathWalker (19th July 2018), robinr1 (17th July 2018), toppy (17th July 2018), Wes Penre (17th July 2018), Zampano (17th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

Default Re: Moksha - Remote Viewing Freedom from Reincarnation

Also Rich West discusses at length the soul splintering part and the re-composing of one splinter and the splinters of many other souls at reincarnation in this video:

What's interesting that even in Scientology (which has unfortunately plenty of non-sense as part of their "technology") so-called "body thetans" are addressed at their higher levels. (thetan is another word for the being or the soul.)

So, those "body thetans" look to me very similar like those splintered souls which are packaged together with one's own soul splinter just before reincarnation.

I can imagine that some tribes in the past also tried to separate the soul from other soul splinters.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

chris_walker (18th July 2018), Justplain (19th July 2018), Kryztian (30th July 2018), Noelle (17th July 2018), petra (26th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Wes, Brett and Rich all reach a rather sombre conclusion. They all refer to Michael Newton's work, whose research i found fascinating. I found that the paradox in Newton's research was that he didnt identify that aliens were interfering with human affairs, a meddling i have personally experienced. So, we know that the aliens are deeply involved here. However, what Penre and co. seem to omit from mentioning in their analysis is that Newton's subjects did identify re-incarnating with other souls in their 'soul group', not as a fractal fragment of a soul, but as a soul entity that might split to leave a part of itself in the spirit world, but not as a fragmented amalgam. Newton's subjects also described the progression of soul development of members of this soul group, such as souls becoming more advanced. There was also a 'new soul birthing area' which sounded like energy that came from the Source. This implied that new energy was being introduced into the system by the Divine Mother. This contradicts Penre's view that humanity and the AIF are just sucking energy.

So, there are contradictions and paradoxes from the material given here, essentially Penre/Stuart vs Newton's details.

If we are entirely entrapped in this 'matrix', as Penre asserts, and we are just soul splinter amalgams in this life, then our existence in this soul enslavement is a complete travesty. If the Divine Queen has the ability to dissolve this Earth 'experiment', then i would hope she'd be able to construct a route out for recouping the human souls worth salvaging. So, i can see booting out the AIF, but i dont believe that Earth souls should be thrown away with it. I have to admit though, i wouldnt agree to come back unless the AIF were completely removed.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Maybee (19th July 2018), Michi (19th July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), silverchimes (24th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Wes, Brett and Rich all reach a rather sombre conclusion.
    I understand, without having read or listened to everything, that the conclusion Wes Penre, Brett Stuart and Rich West reach, also referenced in the linked articles and videos in the text below Rich West's video in post#2, is that reincarnation is a forced enslavement by very powerful service-to-self (evil) aliens.

They claim that in the recycling process that the aliens fragment the soul and steal part of our spark. The problem is that very, very few of us escape this recycling, they claim. And, in the very long run, the soul would be drained of its energy, leaving only a ghost-like shell. Penre and West also assert that karma is a hoax and only used as a supposed excuse for the recycling.

If this summary is anywhere close to correct, I just wanted to state that this is 100% pure nonsense.

Things can and do happen to the soul, for sure, and souls are not invulnerable. They can get captured, brainwashed (as it were!), and compromised in all kinds of ways. They can also get fragmented to some degree. That's basically how come some human souls are in good shape, and some are (clearly!) not. But they're also very resilient, and can not be destroyed.

Reincarnation is voluntary, though — although it can become a kind of compulsion, to keep returning to finish unfinished business, which is simply and only what karma is. It's only because in this recent part of the great universal timeline, we're playing a 3D physical-matter game using bodies as the way we interface with others. And the bodies just don't last forever, so we periodically have to renew them in order to continue our goals and purposes and goals.

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ben (22nd July 2018), britman (2nd November 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2018), greybeard (21st July 2018), IndigoSpiral (22nd July 2018), Jean-Marie (21st July 2018), Justplain (21st July 2018), Kryztian (30th July 2018), leavesoftrees (22nd July 2018), Maknocktomb (22nd July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), Michi (22nd July 2018), NancyV (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), petra (26th July 2018), RunningDeer (22nd July 2018), silvanelf (3rd August 2019), Sophocles (22nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (21st July 2018), Wind (21st July 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

My feeling is that humans love drama and a good story---do what you will but dont bore me.
    The mystics have a different perception.
    One soul--only consciousness which has temporarily become seeming separate personas.

The ocean which is water has become the wave --which is water --the wave the subsides back into the ocean which it was never actually separate from.
    So in the play of consciousness there is Karma there are seperate individuals
    In ultimate reality there is One without a second.

Thats my understanding and as such is a may be so.

Chris
    Ps

Nasargadatta "I am That" (book)
    Suggested asking yourself what you are before birth of the body.
    The concept being that you are eternal--not subject to birth or death.
    Eternal has no begining no end. Timeless.
    Some Scientists are beginning to say that time is an illusion
    Last edited by greybeard; 21st July 2018 at 11:34.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2018), Jad (24th July 2018), Justplain (21st July 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), NancyV (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), PathWalker (21st July 2018), Wind (21st July 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

I suspect that the soul (or maybe the personality) is sometimes tricked into giving its permission for reincarnate and memory erasure, all at the end of the light tunnel.

If that is true, self empowerment is the way out. Claim your power. Repeat often.
    "I am sovereign."
    "I do not consent to manipulation."
    "I do not consent to imposters."
    "I go home to Source."

I also suspect that after returning to Source, one can receive wise guidance from a trusted Source. Then choose to reincarnate into the best environment available and bypass reincarnation into an environment that suits the goals of the parasitic, manipulative control freaks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	HS Reminder.png
Views:	138
Size:	552.5 KB
ID:	38515  

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ben (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2018), greybeard (21st July 2018), Kryztian (30th July 2018), leavesoftrees (22nd July 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), Michi (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), PathWalker (21st July 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The note says it all Ron
    Complete amnesia and spiritually asleep.
    We think the wave is independent of the ocean.
    Thats what we have forgotten.

My process is very simple.
    If I want to learn how to play golf then I would go to a golf professional
    If I want to no longer reincarnate then I listen to the enlightened.

Most spiritual paths state that the way out of reincarnation is to be enlightened--Self realization perhaps a better label.
    The realization that the Self is the realization of "one without a second"---its job done no more reincarnation.
    Self continues---its eternal.
    This is the state of the enlightened--not secondhand --not out of books or videos.
    Direct knowing.

Enlightenment is the removal of ignorance the ignorance being the though that we are a separate autonomous individual.
    Maya--Samsara, illusion call it what you will, but this has been documented since the written word was first used.

As long as we spend time chasing --whatever!!! we will reincarnate.
    The Self is within all--not out there.
    Jesus said it---The Kingdom is within--Search ye first the Kingdom--And the Father and I are One. Of myself I do nothing it is the Father within.

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 21st July 2018 at 22:23.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), IndigoSpiral (22nd July 2018), Jad (24th July 2018), Justplain (22nd July 2018), Kryztian (30th July 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), Michi (22nd July 2018), NancyV (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), PathWalker (22nd July 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd July 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Wes, Brett and Rich all reach a rather sombre conclusion.
    If this summary is anywhere close to correct, I just wanted to state that this is 100% pure nonsense.

Things can and do happen to the soul, for sure, and souls are not invulnerable. They can get captured, brainwashed (as it were!), and compromised in all kinds of ways. They can also get fragmented to some degree. That's basically how come some human souls are in good shape, and some are (clearly!) not. But they're also very resilient, and can not be destroyed.

Reincarnation is voluntary, though — although it can become a kind of compulsion, to keep returning to finish unfinished business, which is simply and only what karma is. It's only because in this recent part of the great universal timeline, we're playing a 3D physical-matter game using bodies as the way we interface with others. And the bodies just don't last forever, so we periodically have to renew them in order to continue our goals and purposes and goals.
    Greetings Bill,

Thanks for the above quote, I noticed that you used strong words. And that is extraordinary.

Please assist the pre-initiated spiritual adept, what led you to your perception and strong conviction about the subject matter.
    Your views and perception are very much appreciated.

In addition please provide suggestions for spiritual information/teaching discernment.

Thanks
    Joy and happiness
    PathWalker
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Jad (24th July 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), Michi (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Occasionally we have that connection to our higher self were questions get answered with absolute personal truth,not neccesarily your truth but defiantly mine.
    You just know the answers come from a different place not ego not your cluttered mind.
    I asked two questions while in this bliss state communication to my higher self.
    1.what am i.
    The answer was a soul carrier a term I have never encountered anywhere before.
    2.can my soul be captured,the answer was a definite loud no.
    So they are my truths a soul can't be captured.

I Also looked up soul carrier ,it's when a soul splits it self over many people to experience the world at a faster learning rate when the souls return to the higher self is reunited, if it was ever separated.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Ben (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd July 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Please assist the pre-initiated spiritual adept, what led you to your perception and strong conviction about the subject matter.
    Your views and perception are very much appreciated.
    Thanks for the question. Yes, I'm certain of what I say.

Of course, I'm not the only person reading this who's had these experiences, but I've been working on past-life recall with VERY experienced practitioners for over 30 years, and have spent literally many thousands of hours having fun doing this.

(Note: 'fun' = the VERY interesting results. But it's hard work, sometimes, and takes time, energy, focus and commitment.)

In that long period of personal research, I've reassembled the story of my past lives going back really quite a long way. It's rather like a giant personal jigsaw puzzle.

A GOOD analogy is the Jason Bourne films... someone with amnesia, this lifetime, trying to piece together what the h*** happened, and why everyone's after them.

A screenshot from the second movie:

In all this, one gets to KNOW with certainty what happened back then. It's exactly like someone with total amnesia getting to gradually remember what happened yesterday, last week, and last month.

People who've not had those experiences can easily theorize. But it's just theory. People who've actually recovered at least some full details of their past lives, just KNOW.

When I mean KNOW, I mean (addressing anyone reading this personally!) — you KNOW what you did yesterday. It's no mystery. There's no doubt. It's not a false memory. It's not an overlay.

And it's no evil alien agenda that you went to sleep last night and then woke up again this morning.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd July 2018), Ben (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), greybeard (22nd July 2018), Justplain (22nd July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), PathWalker (22nd July 2018), RunningDeer (22nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (27th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

These people's ("Technical Intuition") remote viewing results do not resonate with me at all. I think they have to be some kind of scam artists who are telling a certain subset of people what they want to hear. I think they are total bunk. Just my opinion.
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I must admit that I am somewhat disappointed that what I once believed and hoped for has not come to pass and seems unlikely to.
    Like Dolores Cannon for example--I am sure she honestly believed that there would be a new earth separating from the old.
    There are quite a few similar---who claim to be in contact with Aliens who know the future. Oh Yeah oh Yeah!!!

Part of my evolution.
    As said I now see it simple--the "path" gets narrower and narrower.
    I trust those, here and now, on this earth, who have first hand knowing of enlightenment.

Chris

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ben (22nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd July 2018), Justplain (22nd July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), PathWalker (22nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (27th July 2018), Wind (24th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Question everything!!!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

greybeard (22nd July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2018), Michelle Marie (22nd July 2018), Michi (23rd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), silverchimes (24th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

I am Entertained as I enjoy the Evolution (of this life and past lives brought to light) paradoxically with the changeless Eternal Self. Past lives and experiences are grist for the alchemical mill of evolving consciousness. The place of inner KNOWING is felt deeply and is the source of discernment and sovereignty.

I've had observers of my soul journey tell me of past lives that resonate with my being as truth. I've also been told things that I know were BS.

We each have gifts that we have developed. They are based on spiritual truth and not opinion. They are meant to be shared so we can help/love one another.

KNOW your Self.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), greybeard (22nd July 2018), Justplain (22nd July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), silverchimes (24th July 2018), Valerie Villars (27th July 2018), Wind (24th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Like Dolores Cannon for example--I am sure she honestly believed that there would be a new earth separating from the old.
    Yes she said that for years. It was described as a profound shift of vibration/consciousness that would engulf the whole world. The old world would die, and a new take shape. I thought of this just recently, and asked myself, is what she predicted not actually happening right now?

People are getting more and more awake and aware, shades of grey are being replaced by black or white. Polarization - across the board - is ramping up, and up, and up. What happens when it reaches its zenith?

Snap?

Peace
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2018), IndigoSpiral (23rd July 2018), Valerie Villars (27th July 2018), Wind (24th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Yes she said that for years. It was described as a profound shift of vibration/consciousness that would engulf the whole world. The old world would die, and a new take shape. I thought of this just recently, and asked myself, is what she predicted not actually happening right now?

People are getting more and more awake and aware, shades of grey are being replaced by black or white. Polarization - across the board - is ramping up, and up, and up. What happens when it reaches its zenith?

Snap?

Peace
    Yes thats true Star Mariner.
    An amazing amount of people are becoming intereted in Spiritual teaching
    Eckhart Tolle, Mooji, Adyashanti and others have millions of followers.
    Where I have a challenge is the concept of them and us.
    The good shall move on the bad remain behind.
    In nonduality there is just the play of consciousness--one without a second.

Not claiming to be correct--just my thought of now. C

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th July 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (24th July 2018), Valerie Villars (27th July 2018), Wind (24th July 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    When I mean KNOW, I mean (addressing anyone reading this personally!) — you KNOW what you did yesterday. It's no mystery. There's no doubt. It's not a false memory. It's not an overlay.
    I know how you feel Bill, and that's why I am paying very close attention!

Personally I have memories I am dubious about, and I've come to wonder, if intuition is "never wrong" then why are people's intuition conflicting with each other. It makes no sense to me and so I try and rationalize it, in my mind if feels as if everyone is technically in their "own little world" so to speak. It's a bit matrix-esque but it makes sense to me, and I know I'm at least onto something.

Here's a little story to illustrate, this happened only a couple months ago. This is the short version

I go into a store to buy some cigarettes, and I get ID'd. I am 38, but okay, so I pull out my license and give it to her. She thinks it's fake. I think it's a joke. Once I begin to realize she's not going to sell me them I say "You're really going to make me walk up the road to the Orange Store?" and she said she had a "bad gut feeling". I remember what I said next.... and it wasn't nice. I pointed at her... and said in the most stable voice I could muster... "Your Gut Is Wrong" =/

Remote Viewing is something I've 0 experience with - the concept kind of scares me and it is not something I would want to try, however it's interesting to read about nonetheless. I remember seeing what looked like colored shapes, on the back of my eyelids, and that was frightening enough. It started like blobs.... but when the blobs began to have corners it got scary =/

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th July 2018), NewEarthResearchInstitute (1st January 2024), Noelle (27th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread