Thread: Why have a Space Force?

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: Why have a Space Force?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)

If you know anything about heraldry, you know that they patches have meaning. The Triangle craft is NOT a satellite.

I can not go into detail as it will only let me post five attachments. I have 151 files in that folder I call Triangles Everywhere.
    Fascinating. Here's a collage of just some of the patches, which Praxis kindly sent me. Almost all of those seem to show exactly the same triangular image. It's not a big leap to suspect that this triangular craft actually exists, and while it's still classified, everyone on the 'inside' knows.

Large image: http://projectavalon.net/Triangles_everywhere_lg.gif

Thanks Bill!

Yeah I guess I should have just done the same instead of upload individual.

Just FYI, the reason that there are other patches in there that DO NOT show triangles is for comparison. I figured i would get push back saying it represents planes so I also included some patches with things that I feel are for planes and satellites, which is NOT the triangle. In fact the last one on the bottom right has both, the plane and the trianlgle represented. The one to the lest of it has The 4 point star which i believe is satellites, the rocket launching and the triangle in orbit.

You will note that iconography of some of these specifically show orbital or deep space operations.

2. Link to Post #62
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Space Force is looking for ideas 'in good taste' on what it should call its members.

"The U.S. Space Force is looking for feedback from U.S. military space professionals on what Space Force members should be called – similar to how the Air Force refers to its members as ‘Airmen’ or the Army refers to its members as ‘Soldiers,’" the Space Force wrote in a statement on its website.

It continued: "Given the significance a name has to the identity and culture of an organization, the Space Force is taking a deliberate approach to ensure Space Force member titles and ranks appropriately convey the nature of the newest Armed Forces branch and the domain in which it operates."

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/space-f...ll-its-members

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st December 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Star Tsar (3rd June 2020)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

Spacemen! But backwards! Nemecaps!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2020), Star Tsar (3rd June 2020)

6. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    The RAF are slowly dropping the hint in their recruitment campaign as to the UK's coming branch.

The RAF has one or more disc shaped craft at their airbase next to Stonehenge.
    This was told to me by someone who saw the hangar doors open and the craft within.

So perhaps they already have a space force in the UK!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st December 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Star Tsar (3rd June 2020)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/30/th...y-operational/

Quote The US Space Force’s Space Fence orbital tracking system is officially operational

The U.S. Space Force is a relatively young arm of the U.S. armed forces, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t already operating assets. The USSF announced late last week that its Space Fence radar system is now officially operational, for instance. First: Yes, it is actually called that. Second, the Space Fence is actually a radar system that aims to provide advanced tracking of on-orbit objects, including, but not limited to, commercial and military satellites.

The Space Fence ground infrastructure is located in the Marshall Islands, and currently is in the “initial operational capability and operational acceptance” phase. The program will track the existing 26,000 orbital objects already accounted for in the existing Space Surveillance Network (SSN), but Space Force said via an update on the new operational phase that it expects to grow that list quickly with its own additions.

To support detailed tracking of objects in this orbital range, the radar observation technology developed by Lockheed Martin on behalf of Space Force can pick up items roughly the size of a marble in low Earth orbit. With that level of fine-grained observational power, it seems pretty likely that eventually the catalog should contain just about every active and passive potential observation, communication and potentially militarized in-space assets operated by just about anyone.

Knowing the terrain is a key part of any military operation’s ability to succeed, so officially bringing the Space Fence online marks a big milestone for the Space Force. It also recently launched its first dedicated payload: A high-frequency secure communication satellite to join an existing constellation in space that provides communication services for military operations on Earth, on land, at sea and in the air.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (23rd April 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st December 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Elpis (5th June 2020), Star Tsar (3rd June 2020)

10. Link to Post #66
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

New recruitment ad...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022)

12. Link to Post #67
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

News from the land of the rising Sun...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    JapanTimes.co.jp

Japan's New Space Squadron Takes A Giant Leap Forward

Published 2nd June 2020

Defense Minister Taro Kono officially inaugurated Japan’s first Space Operations Squadron during a May 18 ceremony in Tokyo. The squadron’s realization marks a large step forward for the nation’s space ambitions at a time when, due to an increased number of satellite launches, the Earth’s near space is more crowded than ever.

Read all about it here: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20.../#.XtekyjpKi71
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Did You See Them (3rd June 2020)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

So which countries force is to be first to roll out their "craft" into the public eye ?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Star Tsar (3rd June 2020)

16. Link to Post #69
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    So which countries force is to be first to roll out their "craft" into the public eye ?
    D.Y.S.T, My moneys going stateside on this one! Here is why....

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Did You See Them (28th July 2020)

18. Link to Post #70
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Another Chevon shape...

SpaceForce.mil

The U.S. Space Force Logo & Motto

Published 22nd June 2020

The U.S Space Force released its logo and motto, Semper Supra (Always Above), July 22, 2020 at the Pentagon, D.C. The logo and motto honor the heritage and history of the U.S. Space Force.

Taken from here

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member SubjectCCCIX's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I assumed that the Term Space Force was in direct response to the warning by Eryn Re not to use any "force" in space. What I read went something along the lines of that the U.S. is the only holdout in the agreements that there should be no war in space. So due to paranoia that their opposing nations have a secret leg up on them, the term "space force" was a more mocking function than anything else.

But what do I know.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SubjectCCCIX For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Deux Corbeaux (12th October 2020)

22. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

Fox Host Confronts Trump On Existence Of UFOs
    36,872 views•Oct 12, 2020
    The Hill
    832K subscribers
    "Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti react to President Trump's comments on Fox News concerning UFOs. "
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Elainie (12th October 2020)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

New recruitment video

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/statu...361877504?s=20

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), happyuk (21st December 2020)

26. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Another Chevon shape...

SpaceForce.mil

The U.S. Space Force Logo & Motto

Published 22nd June 2020

The U.S Space Force released its logo and motto, Semper Supra (Always Above), July 22, 2020 at the Pentagon, D.C. The logo and motto honor the heritage and history of the U.S. Space Force.

Taken from here
    It's not a perfect match but this is the Sigil of Lucifer

Quote The Sigil of Lucifer contains an “X” which symbolizes power in this physical plane. The inverted triangle is a symbol for water and the “V” at the bottom symbolizes duality. The whole symbol looks like a chalice which represents creation.
    I think you cam see the X in the Space force logo.

See also the Google Play Store logo

http://cdn.redmondpie.com/wp-content...Store-logo.png

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (21st December 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Star Tsar (22nd December 2020)

28. Link to Post #75
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Space Force --Guardian -- may be there to protect QFS (Quantum Financial System) satellites when and if they come into being.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Ron Mauer Sr (21st December 2020), Star Tsar (23rd December 2020)

30. Link to Post #76
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 times in 164 posts

Has this been posted before? Anyone know what this is about - "congratulations to Space Force from Boeing on orbitting around the sun"!?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), mountain_jim (23rd December 2020), Star Tsar (22nd December 2020)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Quote Posted by IChingUChing (here)

Has this been posted before? Anyone know what this is about - "congratulations to Space Force from Boeing on orbitting around the sun"!?
    One Orbit = One Year.
    Happy Birthday Spaceforce !

Announced 19 Dec 2019
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...us-space-force

But still sounds like a tongue in cheek in joke !

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), mountain_jim (23rd December 2020), Star Tsar (22nd December 2020)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Remember this post? Those iconic triangular craft have been everywhere, for quite a long time.

(large image: https://projectavalon.net/Triangles_everywhere.gif)

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (21st December 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Did You See Them (22nd December 2020), Kate (23rd December 2020), kudzy (22nd December 2020), mountain_jim (23rd December 2020), Operator (22nd December 2020), Signmaker (13th April 2023), Star Tsar (22nd December 2020), Yoda (21st December 2020)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...triangle-craft

was this posted awhile back? seem to recall it, but not looking now - sometimes ZH re-reports stuff that is not really new....

Quote US Navy Patent Describes EM Drive For "Flying Triangle" Craft

There is potential for conspiracy gold in a 2018 patent filed by aerospace engineer Dr. Salvatore Cezar Pais, who works for the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, a research organization within the Navy that specializes in electromagnetic drives and superconductors.

The patent (US10144532B2) describes "a craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprises of an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The electrically charged outer resonant cavity wall and the electrically insulated inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high-frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the resonant cavity to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall."

The shape of this plane is one that resembles a flying triangle.

In August of 2019, The Drive filed Freedom of Information Act requests with the Navy to shed more light on the patent. While it's still unknown if those requests have been answered, further investigation through the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) Public Patent Application Information Retrieval database revealed that superconductors and the electromagnetic field generator, may in fact, already be in operation in some manner.

If the technologies described in the patent are already operational, does this mean the Navy is building UFOs?

Last edited by mountain_jim; 23rd December 2020 at 13:59.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

daddy-keith (24th December 2020), Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), Star Tsar (23rd December 2020)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

I Played around with "Lifter" tech ( Biefeld-Brown effect) about 10 years ago, without any real electrical knowledge at the time although I was learning a little due to my passion for RC planes seemingly turning more to electric than IC .
    Very easy to accomplish lift.
    Tesla Coils, Balsa wood, Guitar pickup wire and glue ! ( as well as Thick Rubber gloves, Boots and metal stake to earth everything ! lol )
    Plenty of vids out there by many people, of these kind of experiments - some might be mine.
    Used to play hell with all TV's in the house when I ran it - can imagine it interfered with people next next door as well if not further away.
    Very dangerous currents and you have to discharge carefully afterwards. Smell of ozone is incredible so best to be well ventilated.
    Bottom line is I always thought that to attain true independent lift ( Triangle was always tethered and power fed to craft from Terra Firma ) the weight of the "craft" could not be able to carry it's power source, but directed high energy lasers and receivers would.
    (Then again so would E119 if BL said it is what it is !)
    Go Figure !

PS - Also had many burst into flames eventually, so be careful, but good fun to make non the less.

Not mine but ..

Last edited by Did You See Them; 23rd December 2020 at 15:47.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th July 2022), mountain_jim (23rd December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast