+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: George Soros' Demographic Replacement of the West

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default George Soros' Demographic Replacement of the West

This thread is an ongoing observation of and commentary on the mass migration agendas being funded by wealthy social engineers such as George Soros, operating on an international scale and out of the jurisdiction of any one nation being involved.

In both Europe and North America, there is growing public sentiment that we have had plenty enough mass migration for a while and there is in fact such a thing as too much. Italy's new government is now turning away refugee ships, telling them to go to Malta or Spain or France instead. Merkel and Macron are still actively promoting the same international mass migration agenda, but they are caught between the pressures of both increasing dissent at home (Merkel has only been barely clinging to power since the last elections, while the AfD is polling at an all-time high) and increased push-back from a growing number of other member states of the European Union. And while there is still a tremendous amount of illegal migration on the US border, efforts are ongoing to reduce that as well.

So I think this whole mass migration political fad has reached its high water mark for the self-proclaimed "social progressive" cause (progressing towards what, is the question), and even though there is still big money behind it and still tens of thousands of migrants being moved around to this day, I think it's time to start deconstructing and taking a hard look on exactly what has been pushed on us here.

A lot of this commentary I'm just going to post as images, because even just the juxtaposition of media headlines often speaks for itself. Here are some examples of that.

Normally, our shortened attention spans don't allow us to keep track of the completely contradictory nature of many of the headlines thrown at us by the corporate media.

There is more to this agenda than just changing the demographics of the future. The "social justice" demanded today calls for group justice, which is an intellectual framework for assigning guilt for various actions to a group collectively, applied to all regardless of individual behavior. This is the framework used by the left when they talk about "social justice."

Again, what "social justice" ultimately means is best illustrated through the Mockingbird-type mouthpieces themselves. The UK gives many of the greatest examples in the English language.

It's uncomfortable to talk about, in fact it's totally inappropriate on just about every level. But this toxic stuff is entering the mainstream of Western culture through radical activists and ideologies and deserves to be openly discussed and debated, and not have all serious conversation shouted down with insults and threats of violence. It's not a coincidence that free speech has to be stifled in order for this agenda to be moved forward.

This undercurrent in society has become so prevalent that I see examples of it every day. Things that would have been shocking to hear coming out of professors' mouths in the 1990's or 2000's are suddenly encouraged and praised. That's why I feel this thread is needed, to document what is happening to our culture.

In the end, through all of the above as well as what I'll continue documenting below, the ongoing deconstruction of the West through the impotent anger of media, entertainment, and established academia, seems to amount to this expression:

2. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: George Soros' Demographic Replacement of the West

... these MSM authors/propagandists don't even have a single neuron left anywhere to think with... dismal!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th July 2018), Bill Ryan (25th July 2018), BMJ (28th July 2018), DNA (7th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), Jayke (24th July 2018), jjjones (25th July 2018), Molly4US (8th December 2018), NancyV (27th July 2018), Nasu (25th July 2018), shaberon (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th July 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,021 times in 8,167 posts

The blind spot that I cannot believe is accidental, when governments and media talking heads have a go at extremism, and run through lists/flavors of it, is left wing extremism and left wing hatred.

It always gets a complete pass.

Why's that ?
    Last edited by norman; 24th July 2018 at 21:27.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2018), Bill Ryan (25th July 2018), DNA (7th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), Jayke (24th July 2018), jjjones (25th July 2018), Molly4US (8th December 2018), NancyV (27th July 2018), shaberon (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th July 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

in my humble, cheap opinion George Soros is the Marquis (did I spell that correctly?- most probably not) de Sade of the present day;

this man is a Nihilist; he's out to destroy everything that is decent and good on this planet: look at his history:

as a young Jewish man he was a N*zi collaborater-

enough said-

Larry

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2018), bojancan (28th July 2018), CurEus (24th July 2018), DNA (7th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), Jayke (24th July 2018), Molly4US (8th December 2018), NancyV (27th July 2018), shaberon (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th July 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I'm a bit curious about what kind of encouragement or advertising is done in the countries that people are coming from.

It's very obvious that many if not most of the migrants are not really escaping war or devastating famine.

I once heard that there were bill boards in Africa advertising Scandinavia as a place to go to find predatory sexual opportunities. I kid you not. I've never actually seen a picture of such a bill board though.

I know the internet is a kind of advert in itself. If people in very basic societies get to have a look at the madness of western decadence at a school or community computer, it's going to cause many of the most impressionable people to want to get up and head for the places they've seen people being so stupidly easy to emulate.

Then there's the so called NGOs running a marine taxi service across the water barriers.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2018), catzone (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), Hervé (25th July 2018), Molly4US (8th December 2018), shaberon (5th August 2018), Sophocles (25th July 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I'm a bit curious about what kind of encouragement or advertising is done in the countries that people are coming from.
    I was actually going to post about that later. The types of organizations affiliated with Soros' cause are spending money sending people to densely-populated parts of Africa and telling everyone there about how wonderful and welcoming Europe is. That's why people are suddenly pouring out of Africa.

Quote It's very obvious that many if not most of the migrants are not really escaping war or devastating famine.
    Exactly. There is no particular famine or weather disaster or anything like that, no more than there ever has been. If anything, the most violent parts of Africa today are exactly where these migrants are being herded: in the lawless de facto war zone of Syria, where others are being paid to load boats full of these people and send them off across the Mediterranean.

Quote I once heard that there were bill boards in Africa advertising Scandinavia as a place to go to find predatory sexual opportunities. I kid you not. I've never actually seen a picture of such a bill board though.
    Actually I tried to look these up just now and I think some of them are edited from billboards like this, which looks like medical advice:

This is in the news today:

Quote EU to offer member states £5,350 for each asylum seeker they take in from migrant boats - but Italy's far-right interior minister says his country will not take part and 'doesn't need charity'

- The EU's financial incentives seek to defuse a weeks-long showdown with Italy
    - It proposed funding 'controlled centres' set up and run by member states
    - A parallel plan features 'disembarkation platforms' located outside the bloc
    - EU Ambassadors will discuss the proposals on Wednesday

The European Commission offered on Tuesday to fund the cost of taking in migrants from boats in the Mediterranean, in an effort to entice more countries to shoulder the burden after Italy's new government closed its ports to rescue vessels.

Under the proposal, the Union's common budget would pay out €6,000 (£5,350) for each person taken in.

However, far-right Italian interior minister Matteo Salvini has already dismissed the plan.

He said: 'If they want to give money to someone else let them do so, Italy doesn't need charity.

'We want to stop the inflows in order to clear the backlog of hundreds of thousands of people.

'We are not asking for money but for dignity and we are recovering it with our own hands.'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...vernments.html

Think of that. The EU Commission of unelected bureaucratic executives is willing to spend six thousand Euros per migrant, and they are entering Europe by the tens of thousands.

When was the last time the EU offered this kind of money to its own citizens?
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 25th July 2018 at 02:13.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Revealed: UN Plan to Flood America With 600 Million Migrants

By 2050, 73% of population would be immigrants or their descendents
    Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - July 24, 2018

https://www.infowars.com/revealed-un...ed8c2-35235013

A 2001 UN strategy document is getting fresh attention in light of the migrant crisis because it outlines the need to flood America and Europe with hundreds of millions of migrants in order to maintain population levels.

Entitled Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?, the plan seeks to “offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.”

It contends that mass migration to the west is needed for governments to maintain “many established economic, social and political policies and programmes”.

The strategy document sets out six potential scenarios for each country or region of the world necessary to meet this goal.
    Under the most severe scenario, large numbers of migrants will be required to “maintain the potential support ratio” (of a population) at the highest level.

In the case of the United States, under the most extreme scenario, the report states, “It would be necessary to have 593 million immigrants from 1995 to 2050, an average of 10.8 million per year.”
    “By 2050, out of a United States total population of 1.1 billion, 775 million, or 73 per cent, would be post 1995 immigrants or their descendants,” adds the report.

In Europe’s case, the document asserts that at least 159 million migrant workers will need to enter by 2025 in order, “to maintain the current balance of 4 to 5 workers for a pensioner.”

Under the worst case scenario, 1.4 billion migrants would be needed by 2050, an average of 25.2 million a year. This means that by 2050, Europe’s population would be 2.3 billion, of which 1.7 billion, almost three quarters, would be migrants or their descendents.

Given that Europe is already having huge problems integrating significantly fewer numbers of migrants, the numbers in this report are obviously fantastical, yet the document does indicate that mass migration to “replace” the host population of America and European countries has been on the UN’s agenda for decades.

It also echoes a plan French President Macron announced recently wherein he argued that mass migration was Europe’s “destiny and that that hundreds of million of Africans will continue to flood into the continent “for many years to come.”

The document is receiving fresh attention in light of the migrant crisis in Europe, which has seen over 2 million migrants enter the continent over the last few years.

As we highlight in the video below, the argument that millions of migrant workers are needed to pay tax and fund pension liabilities is a complete misnomer because large numbers of migrants do not find employment and only end up on government welfare.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2018), avid (25th July 2018), BMJ (28th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), Hervé (25th July 2018), Jayke (25th July 2018), Molly4US (8th December 2018), NancyV (27th July 2018), shaberon (5th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I remember watching this "gumballs" presentation on immigration years ago, way before the situation we're in now. It's from 2010.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Dysfunctional & Disunited: The Coming CRASH of the EU

Published on 21 Jul 2018

This short video is more about the EU's own structural issues than about the migrants themselves.

The narrator predicts the destruction of the EU.

In my opinion, even the destruction of the EU is part of the overall plan, but only in the correct place in the sequence of falling dominoes.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th July 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th July 2018), BMJ (28th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), Hervé (25th July 2018), Molly4US (8th December 2018), shaberon (5th August 2018)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Canada has seen some increasing violence problems in recent years related to its growing "diversity," though not nearly as bad as what is seen in Europe. After the latest shooting in Canada, Canadian authorities say there's no evidence of the shooting being related to Islamic terrorism. However, ISIS has now claimed the attack, which was carried out by a man named Faisal Hussain. Canadian authorities believe the man's Islamic name and background are simply an unfortunate coincidence.

Quote 'No evidence to support' ISIS was behind Toronto attack: Police

Toronto police said Wednesday there's "no evidence to support" ISIS's claim of responsibility for this weekend's deadly attack in the Canadian city.

“Since Sunday evening, all areas of the Toronto Police Service have been involved in this investigation," Toronto police said in a statement. "We have received assistance from law enforcement partners at every level and I have been updated regularly. At this stage, we have no evidence to support these claims."

ISIS had claimed credit for the Sunday night attack which killed an 18-year-old woman and a 10-year-old girl. Police said the attack was not linked to terrorism.

A statement from the group's Amaq agency, translated from Arabic, reads in part:

"The person who carried out the attack on the city of Toronto in south-east Canada on Sunday evening is one of the soldiers of the Islamic State and he carried out the attack in response to calls for targeting citizens of the coalition countries."
    https://abcnews.go.com/International...ry?id=56804560

Really I think these shooters are not only affiliated with ISIS, but are being handled by CIA "doctors" (the CIA being one of the creators of ISIS in the first place), and they tend to have histories of mental illness just like most modern mass shooters in general. The fundamentalist religious background from the Middle East just intensifies these problems while allowing them to be attached to some noble cause to be used as propaganda by terrorists.

Here is an interesting bit on this guy's medical background:

Quote Hussain's family and friends have said he was suffering from depression and psychosis, but police would not confirm any details of his medical history, citing privacy legislation. A police source did confirm, however, that Hussain had prior contact with authorities and that it involved mental health problems.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...town-1.4760344

His "psychiatrist" or "psychologist" or "therapist" or whatever title, would be the first guy to look for, if they were serious about investigating this shooting. But of course they're not serious about it, nor are they serious about actually keeping their own communities safe from the actual criminals running around across all borders in the world today.

I don't follow InfoWars much anymore, but they were just hit with a YouTube community strike and had some videos removed for having the nerve to criticize the policy of Islamic mass migration. Not surprising since Google, and thus by proxy YouTube, are globalist cut-outs.

Quote Sharia-Compliant YouTube Removes Videos Criticizing Islamic Immigration

Infowars hit with “community strike” as war on free speech continues.

YouTube has removed four Infowars videos that were critical of Islamic terrorism and mass immigration, and hit the Alex Jones Channel with a community strike.

Three of the videos included President Donald Trump’s famous reading of the Snake, lyrics to an Al Wilson song that Trump repurposed as a warning about mass immigration. Accompanying footage showed clips relating to mass immigration and terror attacks.

The strikes go against YouTube’s own policy, which explains that it is permissible to post graphic content “in a news, documentary, scientific or artistic context” so long as it is not gratuitous.

You can watch the four banned videos below:
    https://www.infowars.com/sharia-comp...c-immigration/

Five men have been arrested in the UK for throwing acid in a 3 year old boy's face, but nobody knows who the suspects are, because police are withholding their names for "legal reasons." I'd never heard of people having acid thrown into their faces in the West until fairly recently. I'd heard of it happening before in countries like Iran and Pakistan, but this is a new form of diversity for the West, and we all know that "diversity is our strength."

Quote Five charged over acid attack on young boy in Worcester, UK

UK police have charged five men over an apparent acid attack on a 3-year-old boy outside a store in Worcester. Previously, the authorities said they believed the attack to be "deliberate."

A group of men aged between 22 and 41 were due to appear before a UK court on Wednesday to face charges of conspiracy to commit grievous bodily harm, West Mercia Police said.

The authorities believe the men were involved in a suspected acid attack on a 3-year-old child in a shopping mall in Worcester on Saturday. The boy suffered "serious burns to his arm and face" and was hospitalized, police said after the attack.

The child has since been released "but the long-term implications of his injuries are unknown at this time" according to the authorities.
    https://www.dw.com/en/five-charged-o...-uk/a-44816909

Well the UK police are saying it's deliberate so at least they are able to admit that much. It's possible they could have chalked it up to an accident or a "cultural misunderstanding." I'm sure the boy will grow up to better understand why this happened to him when he's older.

Just found this, too. One of the five men arrested is the toddler's own father. Turns out it was an accident after all -- he meant to throw the acid into his wife's face, not his son's! Doh! Accidents happen.

Quote 'DAD ARRESTED' Worcester acid attack toddler’s dad among five men arrested over chilling incident as it’s claimed boy’s mum was the real target

The three-year-old boy was rushed to hospital after being splashed with the chemical substance while on a shopping trip in Worcester over the weekend and sources have claimed his dad is among five arrested

THE dad of a three-year-old boy sprayed with acid was among five men being questioned today over the horrific attack, sources have claimed.

The child suffered burns after he was doused with a noxious pink chemical in his pushchair while shopping with his mum and older brother and sister at a discount store.

He was treated in hospital for burns to his face and arm after the incident at the Home Bargains outlet in Worcester on Saturday afternoon.

His father, believed to be a 39-year-old Afghan asylum seeker, was apparently arrested in Wolverhampton 30 miles away on Sunday.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/685559...-dad-arrested/

Where do people even get this acid to throw in peoples' faces? Is there a guy standing on the corner in their community selling this stuff or what? They just go out and buy what they need and make it at home? I'm genuinely curious to learn the culture and become a little more diverse here.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 25th July 2018 at 18:37.

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I sincerely believe this is a form of mental illness: a German town official breaks down crying after German voters reject her proposal to put a Muslim mosque right at the entrance of the town for resident Turks.

Meanwhile in the UK another woman, 47 years old, randomly has acid thrown into her face in public by someone riding past on a scooter. Why so many acid attacks in Britain all of a sudden? It's so bizarre. Who is doing this?

Quote Woman, 47, seriously injured in acid attack by biker in Birmingham

Police believe she was targeted by a person on a moped or pushbike, who launched the substance at her as they made their way past.

Police say a 47-year-old woman has suffered "serious injuries" after a corrosive substance was thrown in her face in Birmingham.

The incident took place in the Ladywood district at about 10.30am on Tuesday, and the victim was able to stumble away from the scene before an ambulance was called.

Officers believe she was attacked by a person on a moped or pushbike, who launched the acid towards her as they made their way past.

West Midlands Ambulance Service said the woman was given pain relief to help ease her discomfort while her face was cleaned with water to help remove the unknown substance.

She was then taken to hospital for further specialist burns treatment.

It came on the same day that a fifth man was arrested over what West Mercia Police believe was a targeted acid attack on a young boy in Worcester.

The three-year-old had a substance sprayed or thrown towards him as he sat in a pushchair with his family at a Home Bargains store on Saturday.

He was treated in hospital after suffering serious burns to his face and an arm.
    https://news.sky.com/story/woman-suf...ngham-11447278

The Spanish government was recently taken over by socialists and has now thrown its borders wide open, which apparently is only encouraging even more "undocumented migration." Who would have ever predicted that? Who??

In the latest example of problems, a group of "hundreds" of migrants stormed the Spanish border, as documented in the video below. They brought clubs and flamethrowers with them, proving that they come in peace and are very civilized, nice people.

Quote SHOCK VIDEO: HUNDREDS of African Migrants Storm Border with Spain – Attack Guards with Sticks and Flame Throwers

Hundreds of African migrants armed with sticks and homemade flamethrowers broke through the border fence in the Spanish town of Ceuta, in northern Africa.

According to local media more than 100 migrants and 22 border agents were injured in the brawls.

Russia Today reported:

Hundreds of migrants armed with sticks and homemade flamethrowers broke through the border fence in Ceuta, according to the Spanish Civil Guard. Over 100 migrants and 15 border agents were injured in the fight.

“Over 700 sub-Saharans” attempted to storm the border fence, the Civil Guard said in a statement, adding that “at least 602” of them managed to cross the barriers.

Border agents arrested hundreds of migrants on the Moroccan side and more were detained in Ceuta, El Pais reports. Volunteers and the local branch of the Red Cross said that 132 migrants sustained injuries, while 11 had to be taken to a local hospital.

Some of them were cut with barbed wire while trying to climb the border fence, and others sustained broken bones. The scuffles also led to 15 border agents receiving injuries. Some agents were burnt as the migrants attacked them with homemade flamethrowers while trying to avoid arrest.

El Pais has more video.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...lame-throwers/

Back in the Americas, Mexico has just broken some more records for its incredible levels of violence.

Quote Mexico breaks records with 16 per cent rise in murders
    https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018/07/23/violence-in-me

MEXICO CITY—Homicides in Mexico rose by 16 per cent in the first half of 2018, as the country again broke its own records for violence.

The Interior Department said over the weekend there were 15,973 homicides in the first six months of the year, compared to 13,751 killings in the same period of 2017.

The number is the highest since comparable records began being kept in 1997, including the peak year of Mexico’s drug war in 2011.

At current levels, the department’s measure would put national homicides at 22 per 100,000 population by the end of the year — near the levels of Brazil and Colombia at 27 per 100,000.

Security analyst Alejandro Hope noted “the figures are horrible, but there are some signs that are halfway encouraging.”

For example, the growth in homicides seems to be flattening out; murders were up only about 4 per cent compared to the second half of 2017. “The curve may be flattening out,” Hope noted, though he cautioned it is too early to tell.

Some areas, like the northern border state of Baja California, showed big jumps in murder rates, which others saw sharp drops.

Baja California, home to the border city of Tijuana, saw 1,463 homicides in the first half of the year, a 44 per cent increase over the same period of 2017.

Authorities have attributed the spate of killings to battles between the Jalisco and Sinaloa drug cartels for control of trafficking routes in Baja California. The state is now Mexico’s second most violent, with a homicide rate for the first six months of the year equivalent to 71 murders per 100,000 inhabitants.
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uSE1c_1532555687

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Good question. Is it racist if you don't want the race you belong to entirely wiped off the planet? Hmm... Tough one! I guess we'll have to very slowly and carefully consider the proposal. In the mean time...

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Australia now has at least one confirmed no-go zone where westerners can no longer freely travel as westerners. Lauren Southern tried to go investigate it and an Australian policeman literally stopped her and told her she wasn't allowed to go there -- a public place -- because he was afraid the Muslims would react badly to her, and he was going to blame and arrest her for upsetting the Muslims.

How long until these zones appear in all major Australian cities? So long, Australia. Only about 200 years of history, right? We barely knew ye...

Meanwhile in Sweden:

Quote Girl at Swedish school threatened with rape and called **** because she wasn’t dressed like a Muslim

A girl will receive around 2,000 euros in damages after being exposed to gross harassment by other students at the Johannes school in Malmö, Swedish news outlet Fria Tider reports.

Other incidents included having her trousers pulled down and threatened with rape because she was not “Muslim enough”, the girl’s father said.

According to an article in Sydsvenskan from November 2016, parents tell of how children at the Johannes school in Malmö – some as young as six-years-oldwere beaten and sexually harassed during school hours.

One dad spoke of how his daughter was mistreated for years, being called a “****” and threatened with rape. Boys threatening to rape her and saying their dads are also going to “f*ck” her and call her a ****. Also asking her what her religious affiliation is.

According to the father of the threatened girl, ‘she isn’t Muslim enough’, therefore she is treated badly.
    https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/gi...like-a-muslim/

Is it any surprise that Swedes are finally starting to grow tired of this nonsense? The "rainbow utopia" dream is insane as the socialism/communism that these same people push. It obviously isn't working. Multiculturalism is a recipe for disaster, and diversity is not our "strength," no matter how many times the MSM repeats it.

Quote The Undeclared War Against Canadians

As Canadians watch terrorism escalate within their country, it is beginning to become clear just how far (and fast) this country has slipped. It is also beginning to become clear just how much of a lie diversity, multiculturalism, and tolerance have been. Simply put, these have been tools of the radical left to erode the pillars that make any country great: unity, identity, and discipline.

Many who formerly bought into this progressive lie, have seen the error of their ways and re-adopted a more traditionalist political mindset. Many as well however, have held the intention of destroying our country all along. One such person is our very own Prime Minister, who has launched an undeclared war against Canadians. His intention is to destroy the Canadian people and everything that our beautiful country once stood for.

He describes Canada as the world’s first “post-national” country, erases our borders, and diverts our tax dollars to Islamic organizations with demonstrable ties to terrorism.

I daresay a government who intends to destroy the people who elected it is a government without grounds of authority.

One of the preventative measures that our enemies have employed to ensure this is a one-sided affair, is to make it exceedingly difficult for us to mount any sort of opposition. Indeed, creating a platform where we can engage in the official political process and communicate our beliefs to our fellow countrymen has continued to elude us, mostly due to the recent increased hurdles to register a new federal political party.

In addition, a campaign promise of electoral reform (made by the Liberals) has suddenly been dropped after agreeing that a proportional representation system of government would make a grassroots, nationalist type of uprising easier.

These changes have been subtle but devastating. They have also been pervasive.
    https://www.nationalist.ca/2018/07/2...nst-canadians/

Notice that in the last few years, at least in the US, globalists have tried weaponize the word "nationalist" to mean something bad. A nationalist, after all, is someone who believes in and supports their own nation's interests, as nations always have traditionally since the dawn of time. Globalists, on the other hand, are your familiar international banks, mega corporations, Bilderbergers, and all the rest of the fine, enlightened, super compassionate and definitely-not-racist people who want to build a global government for you, which surely will be very just and fair to people. Why else would people pursue global domination except to be very kind and gentle to everyone afterward? Amirite? By the way, while we're daydreaming about this glorious global government, we're still considering the question posed above, as to whether or not it's a bad thing that all whites face "extinction" as the "Alt-right correctly sees," according to Salon. Hmmm.

Here is an example of the leftist UK rag The Guardian arguing that national identity is "false," whatever the hell that is supposed to mean. Being an American is "false"? Being English is "false"? Being Scottish is "false"? Being French is "false"?

So then ask them what kind of identity is "true," and they will no doubt tell you that minority ethnic cultures and transgenders have identity they can be proud of, but basically no one else. This is the alternative they want to propose for patriotism and people being proud of their countries, which somehow wasn't really an issue throughout history until the last couple of decades all of a sudden. And there are no public debates on this policy, and leftists won't even dare to openly campaign on these agendas, because these psychopaths aren't democratic, they are authoritarian, and they are liars and manipulators.

In the 1990's people who talked about a New World Order or global government were called paranoid conspiracy theorists, as if no one would ever actually attempt such a crazy thing. People also thought gay marriage was a fringe issue in the 1990's and that the "slippery slope" doesn't exist. Fast forward about 20 years and not only are nationalists being demonized, but transgenderism and pedophilia are also on the agenda now. Revisiting the arguments of the 1990's, it's already clear who was right and who was wrong as to what exactly was unfolding. In hindsight we now know that globalism is a serious issue and that the slippery slope is real.

The same can be said of earlier arguments about amnesty and exactly how many illegal migrants were going to be allowed to stay here. It was supposed to be capped at 300,000, but now we have probably about 20 million illegals at least in this country. Oops!

Quote Asylum Rules Would Allow Migrating Foreign Populations to Fill Half of Midwest

New asylum rules approved by the GOP majority and Democrat minority House Appropriations Committee would give the right to migrate to the United States to a foreign population at least half the size of the American Midwest.

Two asylum rules pushed by Rep. David Price (D-NC) as well as Rep. Kevin Yoder (R-KS) and approved by the GOP-majority House Appropriations Committee would allow foreign nationals seeking refuge in the U.S. to migrate based on claims that they are fleeing domestic abuse or gang violence.

The asylum standards would be a direct rebuke of Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ efforts to strengthen the country’s lax asylum system. He made clear in a memo that claiming to be fleeing domestic abuse or gang violence are not legitimate claims for asylum in the U.S.

The Republican establishment and Democrats’ reversal of Sessions’ memo would give the full populations of Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras the right to migrate and seek asylum in the U.S., as all three Central American countries have been crippled for years by gangs.

As Breitbart News noted, this translates to about 32 million Central Americans being given the right to migrate. This would mean a foreign population about half the size of the American Midwest — where 67 million Americans live — would have the right to come to the country and permanently resettle.

That foreign population given the right to migrate to the U.S. would at least be 12 times the population of Chicago, Illinois, and more than 35 times the population of Columbus, Ohio.
    https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...lf-of-midwest/

The Mall of America is already unrecognizable as even being in America. The local area is swamped in Somalians, who are among the least skilled and most violent people on Earth. Somalia doesn't even have an effective government; it is de facto a perpetual war zone and anarchy. And this is where globalists have decided to start taking people by the thousands and dropping them right into the middle of American towns, as if this is somehow a great and honorable idea in and of itself, regardless of later consequences. One Somalian was already made a police officer in Minnesota, though last I heard he had been arrested for shooting an American (liberal) woman to death in cold blood. How many more refugees before people start considering the real-life consequences for their grandchildren's standard of living?

Quote CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WashPo Ignore Story Of Haitian Immigrant Arrested For Shooting Cop In The Head

Chris Menahan
    InformationLiberation
    Jul. 25, 2018

CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post have all ignored the story of police officer Adam Jobbers-Miller who was allegedly shot in the head by Haitian immigrant Wisner Desmaret on Saturday in Fort Myers, Florida.

From Fort Myers News-Press:
    The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency filed a detainer last Sunday against the man suspected of shooting a Fort Myers police officer in the head Saturday night.

Fort Myers police Officer Adam Jobbers-Miller remains in Lee Memorial Hospital in "critical but stable condition" after he was shot responding to a call near the Marathon service station at Flint Drive and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
    https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58773

20. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

sorry, post went wrong...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Becoming a global human society isn't a bad thing. Open minded people of all races can probably see that it's going to happen eventually, and it could be wonderful.

I simply can't think of a worse group of people to be globalised by than the group who are currently trying to do it. Everything about their values is completely wrong. Their form of "creativity" is so totally back to front that it's no wonder people instinctively choose the exact opposite of what they are trying to enforce upon us, by stealth, crime, and most of all, disrespect for us.

Without respect and public transparency, there's no chance it can be anything better than a ball shaped prison system.

As soon as a group of disgustingly wealthy people met in secret and decided on a plan and decided they would not and could not share their plan with the rest of us, it was already the wrong idea.

They obviously lacked the main ingredient of a good plan. They had zero respect for us. If they knew what honour was among themselves (doubtful), they certainly didn't extend any of that to us.

Who, in their right mind, could ever imagine that such a hair brained scheme could ever catch on and inspire people, outside of a sycophantic horde of spiritually vacuous jobsworths.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), BMJ (28th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), Jayke (28th July 2018), shaberon (5th August 2018), turiya (28th July 2018), Valerie Villars (28th July 2018)

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Becoming a global human society isn't a bad thing. Open minded people of all races can probably see that it's going to happen eventually, and it could be wonderful.
    We're already a global human society. The only societies which are uncontacted are living deep in the Amazon rainforest or on remote Polynesian islands. Other than that, we're all already in contact with one another through trade, communications systems, and everything else.

So if we're already a globally-connected world, what is really meant by "a global human society"? Does it mean a single government ruling the entire world? I don't like having to obey laws that Washington DC passes. I'll be damned if I want to follow additional laws passed by some global government representing people who are nothing like me. Or is a "global society" a way of saying mixing together all races on all continents until they can no longer be genetically or culturally distinguished? What exactly is meant by that if we haven't connected the global community already?

I think it would help if we defined terms very specifically here, because in practice what all of this ends up amounting to, for globalists, is flooding predominantly white countries with predominantly uneducated third-worlders. And that is what is meant by the Orwellian slogan, "diversity is our strength." You don't see them calling for more white people in Asia or Africa, do you? The very idea sounds ridiculous, does it not? Or more Asians in the US, or more Latinos in Africa. Who is actively campaigning for any of that? No one that I can see. None of that is even on the radar because it's all a bunch of meaningless nonsense. They don't even want us having more children in white countries, let alone diversifying other continents. Their agenda is very focused and very specific upon mass migration into predominantly white countries only, because it's an agenda of replacing uncooperative people with less educated and more easily manipulable people who haven't the slightest notion of the histories or forms of government of the countries they are pouring into.

And the globalists bringing these people in want to give them voting rights too, by the way.

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I don't disagree with the points you make at all. I can see all those things being deliberately done to us, too. It's all part of their plan to sit on top of an obedient global population under their own OCD control. Nevermind the almost certain fact that they are 'Satanists' aspiring towards something inhuman.

The question I ask myself is, "if those crooks were completely got rid of, how would human society on this planet evolve naturally?"

Would we continue to have resource wars among ourselves ?

I think there would have to be some sort of planetary scale "common sense".

Being an uneducated member of a nation that has a standard of living based on pillage of other nations may feel like a neutral position from which to normalise ones own cultural values, but from a planetary perspective, some considerable awakening or education has to be gone through, and adjustments made.

Ask yourself this, what exactly IS a first world nation ?

How did it come into being ?

What nefarious power playing agendas by an elite bunch of crooks were behind it's rise to dominance ?

I know all the self back-patting mantras the populations of these first world countries usually entrain themselves with, but how much of that is really true, when you deconstruct all the elements that made it so?

I know the "whites" are under attack. I think I know why, too. I think you do. In the eyes if the self appointed masters of everything, we are just the crash test dummies of the industrial revolution with artificially inflated expectations.

The damnedest thing is, in a purely factual sense, they are dead right. The difference between my view and theirs is that I believe we can shed their dark plan and recover equilibrium and positivity from the ground up as self respecting sovereign individuals.

They think we are too stupid, and crash test damaged, to achieve that. When I look around me, and do the mental math, I sometimes agree.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), BMJ (28th July 2018), Bo Atkinson (28th July 2018), Dennis Leahy (7th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), Hervé (28th July 2018), shaberon (5th August 2018), Sophocles (28th July 2018), turiya (28th July 2018), Valerie Villars (28th July 2018)

26. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Really insightful post Norman. Thanks for being intelligent.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (28th July 2018), DNA (8th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), norman (28th July 2018)

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

The question I ask myself is, "if those crooks were completely got rid of, how would human society on this planet evolve naturally?"

Would we continue to have resource wars among ourselves ?

I think there would have to be some sort of planetary scale "common sense".
    Its all about consciousness vs unconsciousness.
    The more unconscious a group / society is, the more laws are needed. The more consciously aware, the less laws are to be needed. A personal sense of responsibility grows with growth in self-awareness. The level of responsibility of the group is dependent on the numbers within that said group / society that have more personal awareness.

At present, the notion that societies today are "civilized" is a misnomer, rather they are so-called "civilized". Really, civilization has yet to really become manifest. And so, what does it really mean for "human society on this planet to evolve naturally?" What does evolving 'naturally' actually mean?

What? To evolve naturally like the rest of the animals that live on this planet? I don't think that's good enough.
    Somehow, that meaning lacks any affiliation with having any sense of being consciously aware attached to it.

What we're seeing is a clash between a societies / cultures that are at different levels of being consciously aware. Or, as its been said differently - a lower IQ vs higher IQ situation.

So, the difficulty lies in proper education. And then, there's the distinction between what is a proper education vs what is programmed brain washing. A proper education needs to include a de-programming element within it.

How would this be implemented?
    This is a massively huge complex situation, to say the very least.

Late Add:

So, I would contend that the elimination of poverty, on a world-wide basis, is the way forward. There is no need for a lack of affluence in any nation. With that being said, then of course, the elimination of wars - the war machine - across the planet would be the best way forward to achieve a raised consciousness across the planet. When the basic survival needs are easily met, only then is one capable of seeking other ways to have a better quality of life for themselves.
    Last edited by turiya; 28th July 2018 at 15:45.

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Whatever we do, it will have to be based on mutual understanding and a shared vision of what we want to create.

Quote Being an uneducated member of a nation that has a standard of living based on pillage of other nations may feel like a neutral position from which to normalise ones own cultural values, but from a planetary perspective, some considerable awakening or education has to be gone through, and adjustments made.
    The greatest exploitation from which the common Westerner benefits is perhaps that of Asian sweat-shop workers in countries like China and Vietnam, who send us all their cheap products. Other than that I think the extent to which the West has been built upon the backs of third worlders is grossly exaggerated by the usual suspects. Whether it's slavery in the US or global trade after WW2, the common man and woman haven't benefitted nearly as much from exploitation as some would like us to believe.

I'm not sure if this is what you are referring to but I can go into some detail about how slavery actually negatively impacted the economic development of the South (compare to the North during the same time period), and modern trade arrangements are only sucking wealth out of the US, not adding to it. The international corporations may make lots of money from exploitation, but the common people aren't, and the money isn't even staying in our country.

Quote Ask yourself this, what exactly IS a first world nation ?

How did it come into being ?
    This says it all:

The history of why the UK and US dominated the world in terms of GDP is the history of free market, entrepreneurial capitalism. Yes, free-market capitalism, the Great Satan of the Marxist left.

To understand why capitalism was so revolutionary, you have to compare it to what came before: controlled feudal economies. Anything you produced was liable to be taken by the man who owned your land. You were only allowed to keep a certain amount, and that's why no one bothered to produce any more than they had to.

When people were no longer serfs to a landlord, but could work for themselves and keep what they produced, this is what caused the economic revolution that transformed the West. It's about the freedom to be able to keep your own money from entrepreneurial activity. This is a great motivation for productivity, and contrary to popular belief, it involves mutual exchanges, and is not strictly equivalent to oppression or slavery or exploitation, though individuals who engage in capitalism can certainly be as evil as anyone else.

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    What? To evolve naturally like the rest of the animals that live on this planet? I don't think that's good enough.
    Somehow, that meaning lacks any affiliation with having any sense of being consciously aware attached to it.
    I have the same problem with the word "natural" and you put it very succinctly, Turiya. We have to learn to overcome our animal natures, rather than indulge them.

Through the all-encompassing expansion of consciousness we should seek something beyond the status quo, something ephemeral, something that is somehow better in a palpable, demonstrable way, and not just in a rhetorical way that makes people feel good while the world burns around them. That's the real struggle for progress, and it's not an easy or obvious path forward.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 28th July 2018 at 21:58.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast