+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: George Soros' Demographic Replacement of the West

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,026 times in 8,167 posts

Default Re: George Soros' Demographic Replacement of the West

I'll be brief this time, as my brain is quite tired tonight.

My reference to pillage of other nations was pretty much all about superior military clout, as in the way Catherine Fitts describes the dynamics of power and control.

It's behind that primary wall of 'advantage' that 'free market capitalism' has done it's thing and cultivated it's vast mass of believers. Hell, I'm even one myself, up to a point, but I see that it has been a fleeting milestone on the way to a corporate tyranny.

The trend towards bigger and bigger corporations was probably an inevitable concequence of allowing the bankers to run everything. Capitalist enterprise and banking were such good and convincing bed mates. Oh the irony of it. I can't, for the life of me, see any difference between the boardroom of a large multinational corporation and the old Soviet Politburo. One was superficially political collectivism and the other is superficially economic collectivism, but amount to the same thing.

Now I've wandered far away from the point of this thread. I'll stop here and shut up.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), DNA (8th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), shaberon (5th August 2018), Valerie Villars (6th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    My reference to pillage of other nations was pretty much all about superior military clout, as in the way Catherine Fitts describes the dynamics of power and control.

It's behind that primary wall of 'advantage' that 'free market capitalism' has done it's thing and cultivated it's vast mass of believers. Hell, I'm even one myself, up to a point, but I see that it has been a fleeting milestone on the way to a corporate tyranny.
    The US military-industrial complex came to worldwide power only after WW2. If you look at the GDP chart I posted on the previous page, the UK and US were dominating the rest of the world in productivity by the late 1700s/early 1800s, way before our military-industrial complex took over. We abandoned feudalism before much of the rest of the world. Russia had feudalism, for example, almost until their revolution.

In many ways I believe we're going to have to return to the pre-WW2 order, because what's happened since then has not been all that positive, at least politically.

Notice that the feudal practice of suppressing production by taking everything from people except a small amount of what they produce, is essentially what Marxists also want by taking away peoples' livelihoods through taxation with the promise of spending it wisely for them. Doesn't work -- at all.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

The New York Times is back in the news today for continuing to send signals to anti-white activists that the NYT's pedophile owners have their back.

The NYT has just hired a violently genocidal, anti-white lesbian to their editorial board.

Quote New York Times stands by new tech writer Sarah Jeong after racist tweets surface

The New York Times is standing by its hiring of tech writer Sarah Jeong despite several derogatory tweets of hers aimed at white people, which were recently unearthed on her Twitter account.

“Oh man it's kind of sick how much joy I get out of being cruel to old white men,” Jeong wrote in July 2014 in one of several old messages that have gone viral.

Social media reactions first flared on Wednesday with images of incendiary tweets from an unverified Twitter account that looked to belong to Jeong. They surfaced shortly after The Times announced she was joining the paper. The Times issued a statement on Thursday declaring that it had reviewed her social media history during the hiring process and was standing by the decision to bring her aboard.

“We hired Sarah Jeong because of the exceptional work she has done … her journalism and the fact that she is a young Asian woman have made her a subject of frequent online harassment. For a period of time she responded to that harassment by imitating the rhetoric of her harassers,” The Times said in a statement. “She regrets it, and The Times does not condone it.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...s-surface.html

The New York Times is effectively sending the message that racism actually is tolerable and acceptable... but only against people who are white, because they are hateful and evil. Right. White countries are the only countries in the world that even tolerate having such large numbers of ethnic minorities in them to begin with. Go talk to the Chinese, South Africans, or Mexicans about "diversity is our strength" and see what they tell you. This is what we have to show for our bleeding hearts: a bunch of people who hate white people in a country founded by white people.

Quote NYTimes’ Newest Hire Sent Tons Of Anti-White Racist Tweets

The New York Times’ newest editorial hire has a history of racist tweets against white people.

NYT announced on Wednesday that they hired Sarah Jeong to join their editorial board. Jeong previously wrote for the Verge and authored “The Internet of Garbage,” a book about online harassment and free speech.

Shortly after Jeong’s hire, Twitter users unearthed old tweets in which she expressed an extreme distaste for white people.

“Dumbass f**king white people marking up the internet with their opinions like dogs pissing on fire hydrants,” she tweeted in 2016.

Another tweet reads, “oh man it’s kind of sick how much joy I get from being cruel to old white men.”
    http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/08/0...-jeong-racist/

At least she has a slight bit of self-awareness, even if she doesn't truly understand it:

Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 2nd August 2018 at 19:45.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

What a jewel of journalistic integrity.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), DNA (8th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), Molly4US (9th December 2018), shaberon (5th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I was going to post this article today from zerohedge re the NYT/sarah jeong above and decided not to. Glad someone else did.
    I have felt sometimes that I am a token race commentator on the forum and though racism against whites is such a Necessary hunk of the globalist agenda, I tire of commenting on it because even just commenting is a lonely drain of energy.

I have however noticed a slight change since I joined the forum almost 2 years ago. When I started to 'Post it as I saw it' back then I got much more anger thrown at me by other members. Now the frightened and/or 'enlightened' libs have stepped back a little as even they are seeing the acceleration/increase in racism against caucasians and aren't sure how to dilute / defend / trivialize it as they are usually wont to do.

Do you realize we have no venue for gathering together and speaking to eachother about what is being done to us? No organization, group, etc.

How many whites have said to me in my lifetime something to the effect of - 'I belong to the Human Race'. Oh goody gumdrops. Nice try but the white haters (and their gentile hating backers) aren't going to join you in that pleasant refrain.

If the dems get back in power you will see massive attempts at normalizing institutionalized racism and behavioral abuse towards white citizens.

By the time our young brainwashed white liberal virtue signalers wake up to find that they too are not exempt from the genocidal malice, technology in the hands of the globalists will already have frozen us into permanent tension and ugliness.

But maybe it's just me. Maybe the creeps are just venting and I'm just unfortunate to have a hyperactive skewed dot-connector brain that prevents me from seeing the positive around me...???
    Last edited by Helene West; 2nd August 2018 at 21:43.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd August 2018), Antagenet (23rd November 2018), DNA (8th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (2nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2018), Molly4US (9th December 2018), norman (3rd August 2018), shaberon (5th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    How many whites have said to me in my lifetime something to the effect of - 'I belong to the Human Race'. Oh goody gumdrops. Nice try but the white haters (and their gentile hating backers) aren't going to join you in that pleasant refrain.
    No, and it's mostly only ignorant white people who say that anyway, victims of hippy-minded teachers surgically removing any trace of backbone from them. You don't see regular black people or Hispanics in America going around saying that crap, because they have a much better perspective of the reality of the situation than the white liberals isolated in their privileged enclaves.

Quote If the dems get back in power you will see massive attempts at normalizing institutionalized racism and behavioral abuse towards white citizens.
    They are already doing everything they can from outside the halls of power. They're weaponizing media, video games, everything. They're even making "historical" WW2 video games now where the American soldiers are women and transvestites, because apparently traditional gender roles and a bunch of white men fighting a war together is such a threatening idea to them that they can't even tolerate historical accuracy anymore. They're rewriting British history the same way.

Quote By the time our young brainwashed white liberal virtue signalers wake up to find that they too are not exempt from the genocidal malice, technology in the hands of the globalists will already have frozen us into permanent tension and ugliness.

But maybe it's just me. Maybe the creeps are just venting and I'm just unfortunate to have a hyperactive skewed dot-connector brain that prevents me from seeing the positive around me...???
    Speaking of that,

Quote Smart's Dark Side: More Intelligent People More Likely to Judge on Stereotypes

Those blessed with brains with strong "pattern matching" capabilities enjoy a number of benefits, including a greater aptitude for learning languages, better understanding the feelings of others, and spotting opportunities. However, a New York University (NYU) study suggests they also may have a dark side.

Numerous studies have demonstrated that pattern matching is a major contributor to intelligence, and the greater the capability, the more likely an individual is to work more effectively, earn more money, be physically and mentally healthier, be more independently minded and less likely to subscribe to authoritarian beliefs.

However, the NYU study suggests it also makes individuals more likely to learn and apply potentially damaging stereotypes.
    https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Societ...nce-and-racism

Men from the Muslim world are more likely to abuse and rape women? Unacceptable pattern recognition! Shut it down! One of many.

So yes, it is possible that you are cursed by your dot-connector.

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Nurses in Australia May Soon Have to Apologize to Minority Patients for Being White Before They Treat Them (VIDEO)

Nurses in Australia may soon have to apologize for being white before treating minority patients.

Last year the nurses were told to call women “persons.”

[…]

News.AU reported:

AUSTRALIAN nurses are pushing back against a change that requires them to “acknowledge white privilege” before treating patients.

Nurses and midwives around the country must now adhere to a new code of conduct with a section specifically dedicated to “culture” and which details white Australians’ inherent privilege “in relation to Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders”.

The new code, which came into effect in March, has been labelled “eye-watering”, “cultural madness” and “unacceptable”. A peak body representing nurses in Queensland is even calling for the chairman of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia to be sacked over it.

“This is eye-watering stuff,” Graeme Haycroft from the Nurses Professional Association of Queensland told Sky News host Peta Credlin.

“We’re calling for the resignation of the chairman of the board (Associate Professor Lynette Cusack) because she’s put her name to it and it’s unacceptable.”

Credlin called it “almost too hard to believe”. “Before (a midwife) delivers a baby to an indigenous woman she’s supposed to put her hands up and say: ‘I need to talk to you about my white privilege’, not about my infection control, my qualifications or my training as a midwife?” she asked Mr Haycroft.

How soon before we see liberal parents offering up their children as slaves?
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...at-them-video/

The BBC trying to soften the NYT's newest hire:

Check the before and after on their article. Put "racist tweets" in quotes and changed another instance of "racist tweets" to "inflammatory tweets."

Obama is still getting in on the racist action too:

Quote STUNNING: Obama Praises South African Leader Despite Race Killings and New Law that Seizes White Farmers’ Land without Compensation

Barack Obama traveled to South Africa in July and delivered a speech at the 2018 Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture in Johannesburg.

During the speech Obama called for guaranteed income.

Obama also lectured rich people for buying big homes despite purchasing a $8.1 million home in the DC area.

Obama also praised the South African president despite the recent decision to steal land from white farmers without compensation.

Tucker Carlson pointed out these stunning comments on his show.

Tucker Carlson: Obama began his remarks by thanking South African President Cyril Ramaphosa for, quote, “Inspiring great hope in this country.” Now if you’ve been following what’s going on in South Africa you might be shocked by that because it turns out Ramaphosa recently declared that he would change the South African constitution and he will do it for the explicit purpose of persecuting a racial minority, seizing their land without compensation not because they committed a specific crime but because they are the wrong color… Thanks to policies like this many South Africans have already been murdered in race killings and many more are fleeing the country for their lives. It’s not covered here but it’s covered in the rest of the world and it’s real.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-compensation/

Now we are seeing what exactly Obama had "hope" for. South Africa is giving Obama that hope today.

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,504 times in 4,009 posts

Mentioning South Africa kind of shows this and I think it has something to do with what will come forward.

Indonesia and Congo are two particularly large ongoing colonialist conflicts. And recently a kind of forced immigration has forced Canada, England, and Germany, to accept 800 "White Helmets" as fallout from the failed Syrian attempt.

If I understand correctly, the current question that is being ignored by the British government is something along the lines of allright, we put 38 million pounds into this, and what we have to show for it is nothing, except a few hundred people who have been taking shelter with the Jaysh al Islams and similar sorts of barbarous groups that we're trying to call terrorists, placed into our home population.

After a few years of this kind of issue going nowhere, the kind of fallout that might come from those much larger and older conflicts is unimaginable. While at the same time they are more or less the backbone of industry.

I have not been able to find a good explanation of U. S. Intelligence Agencies and Foreign Relations other than to dissipate the resources of the country for British hegemony. Attempts to soften the people are surely a part of that.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (5th August 2018), DNA (8th November 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

i'm always curious about immigration why become such a topic current years especially what's happening in US...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (6th November 2018), DNA (8th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Soros Looking to Make Obscene Profits From Funding European 'Forced Migration'

RT
    Sam Gerrans
    Sun, 02 Oct 2016 14:19 UTC

© Luke MacGregor, Johan Nilsson / Reuters

The philanthropist George Soros recently published a letter in the Wall Street Journal entitled, 'Why I'm Investing 500 million USD in Migrants'. In this article, I will be looking at that letter and separating what it means from what it appears to say.

Soros' letter begins:
    "The world has been unsettled by a surge in forced migration. Tens of millions of people are on the move, fleeing their home countries in search of a better life abroad. Some are escaping civil war or an oppressive regime; others are forced out by extreme poverty, lured by the possibility of economic advancement for themselves and their families."
    This is quite true. And Soros should know since his think tank is fully on board with that "forced migration". He has either initiated it or facilitated it and, according to Viktor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary (which is presently holding a referendum on whether to accept migrant quotas as demanded by the EU), as quoted by Bloomberg:
    "His name is perhaps the strongest example of those who support anything that weakens nation states, they support everything that changes the traditional European lifestyle [...] These activists who support immigrants inadvertently become part of this international human-smuggling network."
    Soros-backed activists are at the center of that network.

Soros continues:
    "Our collective failure to develop and implement effective policies to handle the increased flow has contributed greatly to human misery and political instability-both in countries people are fleeing and in the countries that host them, willingly or not. Migrants are often forced into lives of idle despair, while host countries fail to reap the proven benefit that greater integration could bring."
    I have touched on Soros' psychological peculiarities elsewhere; his narcissistic traits notwithstanding, I shall assume he is not using the royal "we". That granted, about whom is he speaking when he talks of "Our collective failure to develop and implement effective policies"? If about governments, we should remember that he is elected to no nation's government, nor has he ever been.

That does not prevent him, however, from meddling in their internal affairs and supporting insurrections such as so-called Color Revolutions, including in Georgia and Ukraine, and whipping up chaos via BLM in the US.

He also famously attacked the British pound, making himself a billion dollars.

He wishes the reader to assume inclusion by his use of "our". But we are not included; we are simply being told what is to happen.

He then writes of "the proven benefit that greater integration could bring". This is almost a rhetorical conundrum; he and his lawyers expect - not without reason - that most people will provide their own color to what the words on the page say. He claims proof but provides none - and that is a major omission given that we are expected to entrust our entire cultural and economic future to his assertions.

Many countries, including Japan, China, UAE, Israel and Singapore, are extremely careful to whom they grant citizenship. If the benefits Soros claims were proven, surely they would be on board, too.

To continue:
    "Governments must play the leading role in addressing this crisis by creating and sustaining adequate physical and social infrastructure for migrants and refugees. But harnessing the power of the private sector is also critical.

Recognizing this, the Obama administration recently launched a "Call to Action" asking U.S. companies to play a bigger role in meeting the challenges posed by forced migration. Today, private-sector leaders are assembling at the United Nations to make concrete commitments to help solve the problem."
    Soros, naturally, does not blush at telling us what our governments "must" do.

The term "forced migration" is clever mind hook. You may be sure that it was worked on for hours and many alternatives discarded. Its power lies in the fact that it implies both helplessness in the face of an unstoppable external force and inevitability of result - while at the same time disregarding causes.

If anyone still cares, the causes include: attacks by the US and NATO on countries which have done them no harm; Angela Merkel's open invitation to the third world to move to Europe; material and informational support from Soros-funded organizations.

Soros continues:
    "In response, I have decided to earmark $500 million for investments that specifically address the needs of migrants, refugees and host communities. I will invest in startups, established companies, social-impact initiatives and businesses founded by migrants and refugees themselves. Although my main concern is to help migrants and refugees arriving in Europe, I will be looking for good investment ideas that will benefit migrants all over the world."
    I will translate:
    "Now that the inflow of immigrants has been set up, I am going to invest $500 million to make the process unstoppable, endless and self-funding, and make a lot of money for myself at the same time. And since this is dressed in the language of compassion, there is nothing you can say against it."
    Back to Soros' letter:
    "This commitment of investment equity will complement the philanthropic contributions my foundations have made to address forced migration, a problem we have been working on globally for decades and to which we have dedicated significant financial resources."
    Just remove the words 'philanthropic' (which does not mean at the elite level what you think it means) and realize that 'address' means 'facilitate' to Soros, and you will understand this sentence correctly; this is a carefully crafted statement of policy.

He continues:
    "We will seek investments in a variety of sectors, among them emerging digital technology, which seems especially promising as a way to provide solutions to the particular problems that dislocated people often face. Advances in this sector can help people gain access more efficiently to government, legal, financial and health services. Private businesses are already investing billions of dollars to develop such services for non-migrant communities.

This is why money now moves instantaneously from one mobile wallet to another, drivers find customers by using only a cellphone, and how a doctor in North America can see a patient in Africa in real time. Customizing and extending these innovations to serve migrants will help improve the quality of life for millions around the world.

All of the investments we make will be owned by my nonprofit organization. They are intended to be successful - because I want to show how private capital can play a constructive role helping migrants - and any profits will go to fund programs at the Open Society Foundations, including programs that benefit migrants and refugees."
    Thus, anyone who wishes to will be able to plug into the system you and your families have been paying into all your lives and access its main arteries with nothing more than a mobile phone. Soros, meanwhile, makes a load more money which he can then plough into the very organizations which will make sure the inflow of migrants never stops.

Soros goes on to claim:
    "As longtime champions of civil society, we will be focused on ensuring that our investments lead to products and services that truly benefit migrants and host communities."
    Leaving what Soros may mean by 'civil society', I turn to his use of 'benefit'; benefit according to whom? According to George Soros - a man who destabilizes sovereign states as part of his modus operandi.

Soros concludes:
    "We will also work closely with organizations such as the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and the International Rescue Committee to establish principles to guide our investments. Our goal is to harness, for public good, the innovations that only the private sector can provide.

I hope my commitment will inspire other investors to pursue the same mission."
    What this means in English is:
    "The fix is in, and now all you smaller fish further down the food chain can make a nice buck off the gravy train of selling your countries out because if this weren't a sure thing, I wouldn't be in it."
    This is cultural- and ethnic-cleansing in a business suit; it is the de facto usurpation of the nation state as a social construct for the peoples of Europe as part of a multi-purpose war - one designed to destroy oil-rich states and any state with no central bank, while simultaneously collapsing sovereign states.

However, my point here is not the mass immigration - although with the inevitable, eventual annihilation of the middle class in Soros' "host countries" there will be nowhere for genuine refugees to go; it is that we have taxation without even the fig leaf of representation so long as men like Soros can openly create and dictate policy.
    "La réalité est un ręve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (6th November 2018), Antagenet (23rd November 2018), avid (6th November 2018), Bob (5th November 2018), DNA (8th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (5th November 2018), Molly4US (15th December 2018), RunningDeer (5th November 2018), Sophocles (5th November 2018), Valerie Villars (5th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I had a conversation with an immigrant from Honduras on Saturday. Without getting into all the details of our conversation, he just did not understand the bigger picture of repercussions, back room big money deals, manipulation of sentiment, lust for power, mercenary ideas, etc. etc. behind all of this.

There was no way I could explain it all to him over a beer. I simply told him he needed to read more and that there was a much bigger picture than what he was seeing.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (6th November 2018), Antagenet (23rd November 2018), Bob (5th November 2018), DNA (8th November 2018), Molly4US (15th December 2018), Sophocles (5th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    i'm always curious about immigration why become such a topic current years especially what's happening in US...
    It's actually been a problem here for a long time.

President Eisenhower had "Operation Wetback," where he deported some millions of illegal immigrants back in the 1950's. But they kept coming, and kept having to be deported.

Over the years, subversive elements in our government began changing immigration laws so that there are now actual incentives for people to illegally enter our country, and these are the laws which President Trump is constantly complaining about needing to fix.

By the way, all of these third worlders are constantly trying to illegally enter the United States because of how oppressive, evil, and racist we all are toward them, and because of what glorious, wonderful utopias they've come from. Makes sense, right?

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

As a German, I really dislike the muslim-migration issue. Personally I don't like paying taxes to support muslim migrant livelihood and seeing mostly muslim migrants breed quick, work little to none and veil their woman and young girls. The muslim-man are statistical overeperenstated in the criminal record up to 1500! percent when it comes to violent crimes like robberies, rape et cetera. It could be stated that we do have rape epidemic in Germany since the borders were opened.
    On the other hand I traveled to many muslim countries and had a superb time there, met lots of friendly and intelligent people, had great conversation and even build up long lasting friendship with people from southern Algeria of the Tuareg tribe.

two major issues thrive this migrant issue IMO:
    -First dumping down IQ.

-Divide et imerpa ergo classical method of rulership. I will elaborate on that: Most people how are against the migrant invasion vote for the AFD party in Germany. This party is filled up with people formier employees of Goldman-Sachs and others. Also members of transatlantic/neocon thinktanks are in the lead of this party. The real issues of the debt based monetary system, Chemtrails et cetetra are never and will never be touched. Only the migrant issue is on full blast and the only opposing issue in their political agenda. It's a distraction to divide us further.

Sadly, this is working out quite well.....

By the way, all of these third worlders are constantly trying to illegally enter the United States because of how oppressive, evil, and racist we all are toward them, and because of what glorious, wonderful utopias they've come from. Makes sense, right?
    Your are right on the point, it's just ridiculous.

Also, in Germany, the legal term refuge still refers to a person who walked through Europe, 'fled' through Italy (were I escape to for holidays), France (were I escape to for holidays), Switzerland (were I escape to for holidays) or Greece (were I escape to for holidays), Croatia (were I escape to for holidays), Poland to reach the saving shore of the German social service system...
    Last edited by SiriusB; 6th November 2018 at 12:05.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SiriusB For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (6th November 2018), DNA (8th November 2018), Molly4US (15th December 2018), Valerie Villars (6th November 2018)

22. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Yeah I never knew why they would want to go to the US either, that considered.

Sorry, couldn't resist! All in jest, carry on ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DNA (8th November 2018), Molly4US (15th December 2018)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I had a conversation with an immigrant from Honduras on Saturday. Without getting into all the details of our conversation, he just did not understand the bigger picture of repercussions, back room big money deals, manipulation of sentiment, lust for power, mercenary ideas, etc. etc. behind all of this.

There was no way I could explain it all to him over a beer. I simply told him he needed to read more and that there was a much bigger picture than what he was seeing.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (8th November 2018), Molly4US (15th December 2018), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018)

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    in my humble, cheap opinion George Soros is the Marquis (did I spell that correctly?- most probably not) de Sade of the present day;

this man is a Nihilist; he's out to destroy everything that is decent and good on this planet: look at his history:

as a young Jewish man he was a N*zi collaborater-

enough said-

Larry

You should always attempt to understand the point of view of your enemy.
    George Soros considers himself the champion of humanity, he has a endgame and considers the loss of various pieces on the chess board to be inconsequential collateral damage.
    These social engineers are operating from data you and I are not fully privy to.

My guess, is that they understand that population growth leads to the destruction of the environment and the inability for future humans to have a earth to live on.

My guess is also that Nationalism is regarded as another danger to the future as it will inevitably lead to nuclear war and again the extinction of the human species.

Now, in all seriousness these things are probably true.
    I'm of the opinion that these things will absolutely come about if something drastic is not done.
    I personally have no stomach for such things and as such wish to watch things go the way they are going regardless of future generations.

Now, who here is worse, me, who realizes that the world as a whole will probably end due to the current momentum of population and nationalism and yet I wish none of the things be done that would remedy it.

Or
    George Soros who sees what is going on, has the means to combat it and is doing everything in his power to prevent the extinction of mankind?
    In all earnestness I ask this question to you the reader.
    Now, I've seen this done before and no one is willing to answer the question, folks instead interject another option and refuse to deal with a situation as is presented. I'm not sure why this is but I'm forever amused by the fact that no one will acknowledge this situation.

It is my opinion that this is why the solution has to be so extreme (Soros styled), because of just that, no one is willing to deal with the reality of the situation.
    Last edited by DNA; 7th November 2018 at 03:51.

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Population + wrong way to live = extinction

what do we drop, population or wrong way to live?

It's the people who don't want to change the power structure that are the biggest problem imo.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (9th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    It's because the dirt here is magical. Magic dirt, that imparts magical economic benefits.

Has nothing at all to do with all of those evil, racist people, of course, who have simply been taking advantage of the magic dirt longer than everyone else.

30. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

It's because the dirt here is magical. Magic dirt, that imparts magical economic benefits.

Has nothing at all to do with all of those evil, racist people, of course, who have simply been taking advantage of the magic dirt longer than everyone else.
    Lol, yeah I get it, its a bit funny.

But more seriously, is this impoverished caravan calling Americans evil, racist people, while trying to go to a place that is obviously better than where they came from? I mean is too hard to accept that people who have ****ty lives in a poor country want a second chance in a richer country? It doesn't seem that far fetched to me.

The people calling Americans, evil and racist, are well often ... Americans ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

31. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

But more seriously, is this impoverished caravan calling Americans evil, racist people, while trying to go to a place that is obviously better than where they came from? I mean is too hard to accept that people who have ****ty lives in a poor country want a second chance in a richer country? It doesn't seem that far fetched to me.
    You seem to be one of the adherents of the magic dirt theory. What makes American dirt so magical that so much money and wealth just spontaneously come out of it?

Maybe we can just send some of the magic dirt to Central America.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast