Thread: Banksters of Babylon, Merchants of Venice, and Elders of Zion

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Default Banksters of Babylon, Merchants of Venice, and Elders of Zion

Yesterday I found myself reading parts of the century old document The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

It described rather well (granted in somewhat arcane language) many of the major problems we are currently having, causing poverty, death, sickness, bankruptcy, war, tyranny, and such.

===

Then I happened on a paper that Miles Mathis wrote, about this "Protocols" document: http://mileswmathis.com/protocols.pdf . As usual for Miles, he has his own take on things.

Miles figures that the "Protocols" document was written neither by someone in the Elders of the Zions, nor was the document a forgery. Rather Miles makes a good case that the "Protocols" document was produced by some European royalty who were losing to these Zions, and who wanted to document the methods and apparent goals of these Zions.

But then Miles takes an unexpected twist in his paper, to suggest that if just 50 of the most elite leaders of these Zions had a change of heart and mind, to work for the betterment of humanity rather than working to extract as much power and wealth as they could from humanity, then that would have a powerful effect on the well being of all, both humanity and these 50 leaders.

===

This got me to thinking further.

There is a long standing question before us: Who are the elite bastards?

Who are these Zions (Zionists in more current phrasing)?

There seems to be some connection between Zionists and Jews, but merely suggesting that earns one the Scarlet Letters "A-S", for Anti-Semitic, and might even earn one jail time in some countries.

===

I have a new way of looking at who these elite bastards are ... these Zionists as currently termed.

Well, a little bit new ... building on my prior readings and comments.

It will take three leaps to the ferry boat, three observations, connected together, to present my view. Don't get wet <grin>.

There is Hope, at the end of the three leaps.

===

Observation One:
    For thousands of years (at least) there have been multiple nations, regions, or civilizations on this planet, such as in the Orient, the Middle East, India, Africa, Europe, the Americas and in various other places at various times.

Throughout this time, there has been trade between these regions. Various things trade at various times, including food, spices, cloth, metals, energy, weapons, slaves, drugs, art, cars, computers, war, ... Whatever one region had that another region might value presented an opportunity for a profitable trade.

Throughout this time, there has been an international class of traders, people without a home, who dealt more with, trusted more, each other than the various nationalities and races they traded with.

These traders valued international law or a "law of the seas" or a "Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)", that they could count on, as a common legal framework, across all nations.

These traders valued an internationally respected form of money, that held its value regardless of the circumstances of the various nations and peoples they were trading with. For thousands of years, this form was primarily gold and silver, and for the last couple of centuries it has been more the British pound then the US Dollar. It was better to trade in such money, or something reliably convertible to such money, than to depend on the rising and falling fortunes of the various local and national currencies in the regions where they traded.

These traders long ago realized that they needed to keep that "international money" in demand, to that it would hold its value for them. By lending that money, they created a future demand for more of that money, to repay the debt. Debt money that was lent to potential customers of the goods they had for trade, payable in that "international currency" or equivalent, or if unpaid, the forfeiture of valuable collateral such as land, resources or labor, made for profits coming (on the interest) and going (on the forfeitures.) Thus the international traders and bankers make debt slaves of people, businesses and nations, around the world.

And thus did these people without a home become very wealthy, trading with and lending to individuals, businesses and governments.
    Observation Two:
    As we have seen in the last century with the United States, with great wealth and power comes great corruption.

The Rockefeller-Bush-Clinton-Obama crime syndicate is however just a babe in the woods compared to the "people without a home", these international traders, who have been working their trading and lending for thousands of years.

Thus is the corruption of these traders great and evil.

The century old document The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion describes this corruption, in ways that still fit our present times rather too well.
    Observation Three:
    Just as the people of a particular region or nation tend to be descendants of mostly one or a few particular races, so do these international traders and lenders tend more often to be of Jewish descent, especially, since the Roman Empire, Ashkenazi Jews.

Of course most Americans, like most Jews, are ordinary, decent people. However the (frequently) Jewish racial (by genetic heritage or inter-marriage) of the more dastardly international traders, bankers and associated power brokers provides them with convenient cover. Just as American leaders, even the most wicked, will defend their evil deeds (crimes against humanity on a grand scale) on the grounds that they are patriots standing for the safety and well being of Americans, so will the cry of "Anti-Semitism" beat back criticisms of the more dastardly traders, bankers and associates, on the grounds that one is racially attacking all people of Jewish descent.
    A Hopeful Turn of Events:
    Perhaps we are presently undergoing such a dramatic shift in the means of trade, communication and finance, across the nations of this planet, that the fundamental fabric of civilization on which the more evil of these international traders, bankers and power brokers depend is falling away.

Perhaps the turning from evil to good of most of the 50 most powerful people on this planet, that Miles Mathis envisions in the paper of his I cite above is starting to happen even now, as these most powerful people are realizing that their way of "doing business" for the last few thousand years is no longer so well suited for the globally connected civilization that we are rapidly becoming.

If so, that would be a potentially wonderful turn of events. For power breeds corruption, and such broad and varied power, for such a long time, has bred some very deep corruption. Good riddance.
    ===

I recommend spending a few minutes, or a couple of hours, as is your style, perusing that century old document The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

It describes our present corruption, in ways that still fit our present times rather too well.

Step one in any Twelve Step program: Know the depth of your current depraved condition.

===

P.S. -- The title of this thread "Banksters of Babylon, Merchants of Venice, and Elders of Zion" refers to Joseph P. Farrell's book Babylon's Banksters: The Alchemy of Deep Physics, High Finance and Ancient Religion, to William Shakespeare's play The Merchant of Venice, and to the aforementioned document The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, all three of which consider this same group of international traders, bankers and power brokers.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th July 2018 at 05:59.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), Basho (5th August 2018), Bill Ryan (28th July 2018), Bluegreen (28th July 2018), Bo Atkinson (1st August 2018), catzone (29th July 2018), Chuck_M (29th July 2018), Debra (30th July 2018), Dennis Leahy (31st August 2018), enigma3 (28th July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), GaelVictor (29th July 2018), gaiagirl (11th August 2018), Hervé (28th July 2018), holcaul (10th May 2022), Ioneo (29th July 2018), Jayke (28th July 2018), jjjones (28th July 2018), Justplain (29th July 2018), Lefty Dave (28th July 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th July 2018), Mike (28th July 2018), mountain_jim (28th July 2018), Noelle (29th July 2018), norski (28th July 2018), Ol' Roy (28th July 2018), Richard S. (6th August 2018), Satori (28th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), sijohn (6th August 2018), Sophocles (28th July 2018), Sunny-side-up (28th July 2018), the_real_dave-id (28th July 2018), Tintin (28th July 2018), toppy (28th July 2018), Valerie Villars (28th July 2018), Violet3 (29th July 2018), Watching from Cyprus (31st August 2018), wondering (28th July 2018), Zanshin (12th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Banksters of Babylon, Merchants of Venice, and Elders of Zion

Very timely post, as I just got Dr. Farrell's Babylon's Banksters, but haven't got a chance to read it yet. I've had an interest in looking into the Protocols of Zion too but I also want to look into the historiography of the document itself first.

I don't think it's an accident that England, and later Great Britain, became master of the seas. The bankers of Venice apparently moved to London during the reign of William and Mary. From there they financed the establishment of the British Empire through debt banking.

The American Revolution was also precipitated by an economic crash resulting from massive defaults on debt in London. The worst impacted by that crash were the Virginia planters, such as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. Virginia was by far the largest colony at the time and had been rather loyal to England until that crash threatened to wipe out the livelihood of many of the colony's most prominent citizens, and that's when they finally put their weight behind a rebellion.

Ironically, these Zionist bankers not only funded the British, but funded the Americans during the revolution too. I don't think they care much for "sides" as long as they profit. They financed both sides of the Napoleonic Wars too if I remember correctly, which began only a couple decades later. But then again I haven't read the Protocols yet. I guess on some level the evil is much deeper and spiritual.

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    I've had an interest in looking into the Protocols of Zion too but I also want to look into the historiography of the document itself first.
    The origins of the Protocols of Zion document are obscure, obfuscated and controversial.

If the lack of verified origins is sufficient reason not to consider it, I doubt you will be considering it.

I find the time I have spent with the document well spent, because some of the words in the document describe many of the ills of our present civilization rather well. I know not who really wrote the words, nor what was their real motivation.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), Basho (5th August 2018), Bill Ryan (28th July 2018), Cardillac (28th July 2018), enigma3 (28th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), gaiagirl (11th August 2018), Hervé (28th July 2018), jjjones (28th July 2018), Noelle (29th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), Watching from Cyprus (31st August 2018), Zanshin (12th August 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    If the lack of verified origins is sufficient reason not to consider it, I doubt you will be considering it.
    Don't be so sure, Paul. I'm not as much skeptical of the document as I am interested in its back story, which I'm sure is very interesting in any case.

History degrees may not be the most useful things in the world, but one trick I've learned is that if you skip the history and go straight to the historiography (ie the documentation of how this history comes down to us, for those who aren't familiar with the term), you learn a lot more from the historical narrative/document itself. I just learned a lot of startling stuff about Jacques Cartier's voyages in this way, but it's the topic of another thread.

Quote I find the time I have spent with the document well spent, because some of the words in the document describe many of the ills of our present civilization rather well. I know not who really wrote the words, nor what was their real motivation.
    That is basically what I've heard from others who have read it. My dad has looked at it too and he says basically the same thing, that a prophet would have had to have written it if it's fake. Henry Ford also swore to its accuracy based on his personal dealings, and people may demonize Ford, but he certainly wasn't a stupid man and he certainly had very high financial and political connections.

My problem is that I have way too many things I'd like to read. I'll probably read Farrell next.

By the way, the Protocols are of course public domain, but I have digital copies of some of Farrell's works. If they aren't in the Avalon Library yet I can upload them somewhere. I have The Financial Vipers of Venice, The Giza Death Star, Reich of the Black Sun, and SS Brotherhood of the Bell all in PDF except for the first which is MOBI.

Ahh nevermind... I just checked the Avalon Library and it has more than I do. I hit the jackpot. More books that it'll take me months to read.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 28th July 2018 at 07:27.

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Don't be so sure, Paul. ...
    Well ... I did say "If ..." .

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), Basho (5th August 2018), Bill Ryan (28th July 2018), Cardillac (28th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), jjjones (28th July 2018), Kryztian (2nd August 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Venetian=Phoenician=Canaanites

Remember, it was the Canaanites who the god of the Old Testament took such wrathful and vengeful retribution against because of their wicked and sinful ways.

====================================
    A culture of horror and creativity
    They therefore appear in history in a largely negative light. All cultures have good points and bad points – hardly surprisingly, really, given that they are all made up of human beings. The culture of the Canaanites was no exception.

Barbaric practices

Most notably, their religious practices seem to have been horrific. They included the sacrifice of infants, apparently by the terrible method of committing them alive to the flames of their gods. Such was the widespread nature of this practice amongst the people of the Canaan that one of the main points of an early story in the Bible (Genesis 22), in which the Hebrew patriarch Abraham is prevented by Yahweh (the Israelite God) from sacrificing his son Isaac to him, is to underpin the point that Yahweh does not require infant sacrifice. Such a story would not surely have been necessary if this barbaric practice was not prevalent.

The Romans too, a millennium later, were horrified by the Carthaginian religious practices; and the sacrifice of infants seems to appear in the archaeological record, in the mass burial of tiny bodies in special Carthaginian cemeteries.

A major contribution to human progress

But the Canaanite culture seems also to have been a creative and enterprising one. It made very significant contributions to human progress. Above all, in the middle centuries of the second millennium BC, the Canaanites developed the earliest form of alphabet.

The Canaanite alphabet may well have had Egyptian roots, but was certainly the first true alphabetical script. It seems to have been widespread within Canaanite society by the end of the second millennium, and with the rise of the great Canaanite (a.k.a. Phoenician) trading cities of Tyre and Sidon, they spread this form of script around he Mediterranean world. The Canaanite alphabet thus became ancestral to the Lydian, Greek, Etruscan and Roman (Latin) alphabets. These in turn gave rise to the western European alphabet, and to the Cyrillic alphabet of eastern Europe
    ===============================

One of the first mentions in recorded history of the Protocols of Zion being used, indirectly at least, was back in Egypt, 2000BC.

The rise and fall of Herakleopolis. I can’t find the exact source document at the moment, but the ruler of herakleopolis writes a letter to his son describing what it means to be a good king. In that letter he mentions how the canaanites are causing trouble to the south of the country, and the asiatics are attacking and settling in the North-East, while Egypt is also struggling due to internal strife (Thebes and Herakleopolis were battling for dominance over control of a unified Egypt). The 3 fronts of battle the Zionists have used to topple many empires...internal corruption and debasement of culture on one front, direct warfare with an opposing culture on a second front, while simultaneously fighting off proxy armies on a third front. The fall of herakleopolis could be the first time the protocols of Zion were implemented. Or at least been part of the ‘Protocols’ development in their infancy stage.

What’s interesting about herakleopolis is that the legend of the Scythians (an enormous culture that once thrived across the whole of Northern Europe and Asia) were supposedly descended from Heracles. The Scythians were also known as the Saqa, later to become known as Saxons. Originally from Saqqara (50 miles away from Herakleopolis), they were the child of the pharaoh, interested in the Ba, the Saqqara bird, the soul in flight.

http://gilarbey.blogspot.com/2017/01...horus.html?m=1

I always wonder about ‘the Anglo-Saxon Mission’ that Bill mentions. Is it really a mission by Anglo-Saxons to dominate the world? Or has it been a 4000 year old mission by “the enemies of man”, the canaanites, to destroy the Saqa, the Scythians, their culture, their heritage and irradicate the Saxons from existence?

The Scythians are always taught as a bestial and barbaric culture by our Western Academia, but could that just be a case of classic projection by the oligarchs of antiquity?

There’s a book by ‘Donald A Mackenzie - Buddhism in pre-Christian Britain’ (PDF), which paints a very different picture of a cultured, noble and artistic people prior to Roman-Phoenician oligarchical dominance over the area.
    Last edited by Jayke; 28th July 2018 at 09:00.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), Basho (5th August 2018), Bill Ryan (28th July 2018), Bluegreen (30th July 2018), Cardillac (28th July 2018), Cognitive Dissident (28th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), GaelVictor (29th July 2018), jjjones (28th July 2018), Kryztian (2nd August 2018), mountain_jim (28th July 2018), Satori (28th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), Tintin (28th July 2018), Valerie Villars (28th July 2018), Violet3 (29th July 2018), Zanshin (13th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I read the "Protocols" in Bill Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse"; not recommended reading just before bed-time; yikes!

but whoever wrote them was very prescient-

if I recall correctly they disappeard for awhile then re-emerged ca. 1904 in Czarist Russia which is supposedly when the Jewish aspect was added; hence the belief they are a forgery, a concept that is even supported by Peter Levenda-

if/IF a Royal House in Europe was involved then maybe it was the Romanovs; if my read sources are correct the pogroms, however, were not governmental-sponsored witch hunts but rather peasants taking the so-called "law" into their own hands and throwing out ("diasporing" :-) ) those who held them in debt enslavement;

and because of the pogroms the nr. 1 enemy of the emerging Zionist mv't was Russia- Russia had to be destroyed as well as its monarchy, although there is still controversy as to whether the massacre in the Ipatyev house in Yekatarinburg actually took place- according to Anna Anderson who claimed to be Anastasia "there was no massacre there"- and Henry Kissinger (definitely an insider) once stated "dat story is bool****"-

haven't had time yet to delve into the Mathis material but will get to it-

thanks very much, Paul, for starting this fascinating thread-

take care all-

Larry

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (28th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), Jad (28th July 2018), Lefty Dave (28th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), Valerie Villars (28th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

The "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was written by Russian-French writer Mathieu Golovinski in 1905 for the russian secret service. The Russians needed somebody to blame for the catastrophic conditions in Russia at the time.

see also:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matvei_Golovinski

Quote On November 19, 1999, Patrick Bishop reported from Paris:
    Research by a leading Russian historian, Mikhail Lepekhine, in recently opened archives has found the forgery to be the work of Mathieu Golovinski, opportunistic scion of an aristocratic but rebellious family that drifted into a life of espionage and propaganda work. After working for the czarist secret service, he later changed sides and joined the Bolsheviks. Mr. Lepekhine’s findings, published in the French magazine L'Express, would appear to clear up the last remaining mystery surrounding the Protocols.
    In his 2001 book The Question of the Authorship of "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion", a Ukrainian scholar Vadim Skuratovsky offers a scrupulous and extensive literary, historical and linguistic analysis of the original Russian language text of the Protocols. Skuratovsky provides evidence that Charles Joly, a son of Maurice Joly (on whose writings the Protocols are based), visited Saint Petersburg in 1902 and that Golovinsky and Charles Joly worked together at Le Figaro in Paris. Skuratovsky also traces the influences of Dostoyevsky's prose (in particular, The Grand Inquisitor and The Possessed) on Golovinsky's writings, including The Protocols.
    In his book The Non-Existent Manuscript. A Study of the Protocols of the Sages of Zion, Italian researcher Cesare De Michelis writes that the hypothesis of Golovinski's authorship was based on a statement by Princess Catherine Radziwill, who claimed that she had seen a manuscript of the Protocols written by Golovinsky, Rachkovsky and Manusevich in 1905, but in 1905 Golovinsky and Rachkovsky had already left Paris and moved to Saint-Petersburg. Princess Radziwill was known to be an unreliable source. Also, the protocols had been mentioned already in the press in 1902.
    Golovinski had been linked to the work before; the German writer Konrad Heiden identified him as an author of the Protocols in 1944.
    Last edited by uzn; 28th July 2018 at 14:26.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), Basho (5th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), jjjones (28th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), Valerie Villars (28th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

We are now talking about the one tenth of the one percenters (.01%). The reading I have done suggests that from 300 to 800 old line families are involved with the Rosthchilds at the top of the pyramid. As I understand, the "newest" money in this exclusive club is Rockefeller money. The core of this group resides in London but has tentacles everywhere. The Rosthchilds are Kazarian Jews. They do a damn good job of hiding their activities. If we could look at bank deposits in Switzerland, Luxembourg, London and Liechenstein we would have a good handle on who is who. Follow the money. And, as Ronald Bernard and others have said, those at the top are satanists. Pure evil and ruthlesness are their calling cards.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), Basho (5th August 2018), Bluegreen (30th July 2018), Cardillac (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), Hervé (28th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), Violet3 (29th July 2018), Watching from Cyprus (31st August 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    The "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was written by Russian-French writer Mathieu Golovinski in 1905...

[...]
    Well, apparently... not:
    [Note from Ken Adachi, Update, Sept. 17, 2014. A small booklet published in 1938 titled The Jewish World Conspiracy affirmed the authenticity of the Protocols and said:
    "In the matter of the authorship, the American writer *F. Fry, following upon investigations carried out in Russia by Henry Ford, states that the Protocols are the work of the Jewish writer and leader Achad Haam (Ascher Ginsberg), and that they originated in Odessa. Certain circumstances go to show that the Protocols – perhaps following upon the lines of a concept by Achad Haam – formed the subject of a lecture in French Masonic Lodges. The bases for this supposition are the following, namely: that Freemason policy follows the lines of the Protocols, and that S.A. Nilus tells us that the copy which came into his hands in 1901 bore the following inscription: 'Signed by the Representatives of Zion of the 33rd Degree.'"
    * I believe there is a typo in the name "F. Fry". I'm reasonably certain that the author meant "L. Fry", which would refer to Mrs. Leslie Fry, pen name for Paquita Louise de Shishmareff, who published an important book in 1931 titled Waters Flowing Eastward ~ Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Supplements). She introduced the Protocols to Henry Ford in 1920.
    It is now known that Ginsburg (Achad Haam) was not the author of the Protocols as stated in the above 1938 booklet, but rather was a zealous promoter and disseminator of its teachings among his early radicalized group called the Sons of Moses. Evidence is presented in the Introduction, seen further below, that the strategies of subversion and undermining touted in the Protocls were employed by the Elders of Zion in earlier epochs, including the time of Cromwell and the French Revolution of 1788.

The Protocols include the text of a document divided into 24 subheadings (protocols) that formed the subject of a lecture presented among the inner circle of Zion in French Masonic Lodges in the latter decades of the 19th century. Quoting from the booklet:
    "The bases for this supposition are the following, namely: that Freemason policy follows the lines of the Protocols, and that S.A. Nilus tells us that the copy which came into his hands in 1901 bore the following inscription: "Signed by the Representatives of Zion of the 33rd Degree."
    While the term "protocols" technically refers to the minutes of the proceedings of the Learned Elders of Zion, the document implies a blueprint or strategy to follow in order to achieve the desired goals stated within. The Protocols were a subject of discussion at the First Zionist Congress held in in Basel, Switzerland (spelled Basle at the time) from August 29-31 in 1897 (the Protocols were not conceived or created at the First Zionist Congress as some have erroneously asserted). In 1884, the daughter of a Russian general living in Paris, Mademoiselle Justine Glinka, paid her assistant, Joseph Schoerst (alias Shapiro), a member of the Jewish Mizraim Masonic Lodge, the sum of 2,500 francs for a "document [which] contained extraordinary dictated writings from assorted speeches which would later be included in the final compilation of the Protocols of Zion." (Schoerst was murdered in Egypt within two months of selling his copy of the Protocols to Mademoiselle Glinka). She sent the French original, along with a Russian translation to the Tsar in St. Petersburg, but he never received it. Courtiers, obliged to Jewish interests, intercepted it and kept it from the Tsar. Undeterred, Glinka sent a copy to Alexis Sukhotin, who showed it to Philip Stepanov and Professor Sergyei A. Nilus. While Stepanov circulated private copies in 1897, Prof. Nilus published the Protocols for the first time in Russia in 1901, in a book entitled The Great Within the Small, and then in 1905 published it (in Russian) as The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. G. Butmi, a friend of Nilus, brought a copy to England where it was marked received by the British Museum on August 10, 1906.

The first Zionist Congress of 1897 was headed up by Theodor Herzl. Subsequent Zionist congresses were held on an almost yearly basis up to 1913 (World War I intervened from 1914-1918), and then resumed again in 1921.

The ideas and beliefs expressed in these protocols are so hideous and repugnant to the sensibilities of any normal person of good will, that the English translator, Victor E. Marsden, could only work on translating Nilus' 1905 Russian version of the Protocols (at the British Museum) for one hour per day due to his revulsion with the concepts being promoted. The demented individuals who embrace these concepts consider themselves a superior and separate category of humanity who were chosen by "God" to rule over all other men on this planet and establish a simple two tier feudal society: one with Zionist elites at the top and worker (non Jewish, "goyim") serfs below them.

[...]

... Ken Adachi]

Full article: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proto...sion.shtml#top

Then, there is the matter that a certain "Colonel House" was in possession of a slightly different translation of those "Protocols" than the Marsden one.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), Basho (5th August 2018), Cardillac (29th July 2018), GaelVictor (29th July 2018), Jad (28th July 2018), Jayke (28th July 2018), MistressJan (28th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), Sophocles (29th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (29th July 2018), uzn (29th July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018), Watching from Cyprus (31st August 2018), Zanshin (13th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Wow, have you been reading Fomenko too?

The Hebrews of the Bible spoke a mutually-intelligible language with the Canaanites. They were essentially the same people, practicing different cults (monotheism vs. polytheism). In the Old Testament, the prophets constantly warn the Jews against adopting the practices of their barbaric neighbors, who engaged in child sacrifice to Molech. There is also an early black-and-white Hollywood movie featuring children being placed into a burning Molech effigy, so Hollywood had an early interest in this type of thing too, funnily enough.

You cite Donald A Mackenzie, who I've never heard of, but everything you're saying is overlapping my favorite researchers.

Quote What’s interesting about herakleopolis is that the legend of the Scythians (an enormous culture that once thrived across the whole of Northern Europe and Asia) were supposedly descended from Heracles. The Scythians were also known as the Saqa, later to become known as Saxons. Originally from Saqqara (50 miles away from Herakleopolis), they were the child of the pharaoh, interested in the Ba, the Saqqara bird, the soul in flight.
    You guys here at Avalon never cease to amaze me.

Quote The Scythians are always taught as a bestial and barbaric culture by our Western Academia, but could that just be a case of classic projection by the oligarchs of antiquity?
    I believe it was during the medieval era during which the Catholic Church was dominant, that the "histories" of the Scythians were created. It's such a jumbled mess that people still debate who they were, but I agree, from independent research I've done it seems they were the Saxons/Sakka/etc. It's amazing to me to see you here volunteering this information so readily, as arcane as it is.

Toth Gyula is a Hungarian researcher who noticed that the Hungarian Chronicle's version of the Hunnic invasions only mentions one wave while Roman Catholic sources describe 2 waves roughly 50 years apart in the 5th century AD. There was a duplication of events from confusing manuscript sources in different languages, but an even more consequential fabrication was placed over the heart of the "Dark Age" circa 500-800 AD. This is where other researchers such as Heribert Illig come in, who initially argued that Charlemagne never even existed, but such a man does appear to have existed and has simply been duplicated in the historical record.

When you combine the duplications into a single narrative, it goes something like this (still working out the kinks in details): Attila the Hun (he is recorded under several different names) led the Hunnic host invading western Europe which included various "Germanic" and "Celtic" tribes, including the Scythians/Saxons/Sakka, who according to the manuscripts originally came from the area of the lower Danube, near the Black Sea. His son was the figure we popularly recognize as Charlemagne (also recorded under multiple names, "Charlemagne" simply meaning "Charles Magnus" or "Charles the Great").

After Charlemagne's death, Europe was split roughly into a modern political arrangement, at least for France/Italy/Germany, which came under separate rule by Charlemagne's three sons. Rather than occurring during the dark ages, this may have actually occurred early in the second millennium AD, in our BC/AD system.

There is an alternative interpretation that they actually came across from Britain too, and that the Saxons were already on the British isle before the Roman language and culture arrived. There is evidence of that too, by the way, including evidence that English developed in parallel with the three other branches of Germanic languages, and is as indigenous to Britain as the Celtic languages are.

Around the same time that the Huns invaded, we are told that the British Roman garrisons rebelled, crossed the English channel and invaded Gaul, establishing a separate Celto-Roman kingdom which appears to be a duplication of both the Gallic Empire and the Angevin Empire of the 12th century AD. (Yes, the duplications appear to be that bad, sometimes crossing many hundreds of years.)

Speaking of ancient seafaring cultures...have you ever heard of the Kingdom of Saguenay?

Jacques Cartier's first voyage to Canada explored the Gulf of St. Lawrence. His second voyage, in 1535, returned to the St. Lawrence with some natives he'd taken as guides and "translators" (very poor ones) on the previous voyage.

As Cartier approached the St. Lawrence, the natives are said to have gestured towards the west, saying "Saguenay," and indicating that the territory of the Saguenay began with about two days' travel west.

When Cartier's men landed at the native villages at the mouth of the St. Lawrence, the natives grew excited about the worked metal they saw with the French. The natives would gesture to the metal belt buckles, sword handles, or other pieces of metal, and excitedly proclaim, "Saguenay! Saguenay!"

The French, observing this, began to test the natives as to whether they were attesting to the presence of a metal-working civilization in North America. The natives were further prodded and tested, and the French became so convinced that a metal-working civilization existed further upstream somewhere, that the rest of Cartier's 2nd and 3rd voyages had the singular focus of trying to discover the Kingdom of Saguenay and loot its riches for France.

Many of you Avalonians probably have heard of the massive ancient copper mines on the upper Michigan Peninsula, removing an unbelievable amount of copper ore that is difficult, if not impossible, to attribute to any of the native tribes of the area. None of the natives are known to have worked copper except through cold hammering, yet they had lots of copper ornaments and ceremonial items. On the other hand, there have been both Egyptian/Sumerian/Hebrew-looking tablets found in the area (the Soper-Savage collection, for example, 100's of tablets which the Smithsonian dismissed as fakes) as well as evidence of Minoan smelting sites.

Here are some examples from the Soper-Savage collection:

There are about 3000 artifacts in the Soper-Savage collection, though the men who claimed to have discovered them have been the subject of an intense amount of ridicule, and the Smithsonian has of course declared them all fake.

They were discovered in the late 1800's, when knowledge of ancient Middle Eastern archaeology was still in its infancy, or virtually non-existent. So if they are fakes, whoever made them must have been a real scholar, to convincingly portray such motifs as we see.

I'm not prepared to draw an etymological relationship between the Saxons/Sakka and the kingdom of "Saguenay," but I'll say this: there was another kingdom described by the natives called "Norumbega," which many researchers believe was a Norse/Viking settlement, just as Normandy in France, or Norway, the key root here being "Nor-", from "North/Norse" (few languages have the "th" sound, which is often approximated by foreigners as a "t" or "s" sound).

The Viking discovery of America is placed within the same "dark age" as Charlemagne. According to the usual authorities, the Vikings suddenly stopped going to America in the centuries preceding Columbus, and weren't there anymore when the Spanish and Portuguese arrived. Sounds very convenient, right? Why would they decide to stop coming when the Norse knew that it was a temperate and resource-rich environment? They used the tall trees to build their ships. So if we move the Viking exploration of America by the same 300-year shift as we see elsewhere from the fabrication period 500-800 AD, then the Vikings would have actually been exploring North America around 1100-1400s AD, right up to the time that the Spanish arrived.

Could the Kingdom of Saguenay have been the surviving remnant of a very old Saxon/Sakka/Egyptian/Hebrew culture? I have doubts that it could ever be proven, even if true.

Apologies if I've wandered around the topic a bit, but maybe this helps flesh out how convoluted and mysterious the ancient origins of these cultures really are.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    It is now known that Ginsburg (Achad Haam) was not the author of the Protocols as stated in the above 1938 booklet, but rather was a zealous promoter and disseminator of its teachings among his early radicalized group called the Sons of Moses. Evidence is presented in the Introduction, seen further below, that the strategies of subversion and undermining touted in the Protocls were employed by the Elders of Zion in earlier epochs, including the time of Cromwell and the French Revolution of 1788.
    Thank you for posting all of this Hervé. This is exactly the kind of historiography I'd like to dig into.

Maybe we should also consider the Priory of Sion associated with the Knights Templar and the Cathars of Languedoc.

You probably know of this already, but there was someone around the time of the revolution who proclaimed that Scottish Rite Freemasonry (which came to France thanks to one of my distant relatives, Simon Fraser) was founded by Knights Templar who had sought refuge in Scotland from the Catholic Church. The Scots of course became Presbyterians, ie Protestants along the Calvinist line.

So the link between the Protocols of Zion and the Freemasons may be through the Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar.

21. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]
    I would recommend Gmirkin; see this post and this one (<---)

Quote So the link between the Protocols of Zion and the Freemasons may be through the Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar.
    I think I already have enough rabbit holes to explore to last me over a couple millennia

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), Cardillac (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), gord (30th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018)

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    The "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" was written by Russian-French writer Mathieu Golovinski in 1905 for the russian secret service. The Russians needed somebody to blame for the catastrophic conditions in Russia at the time.

see also:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matvei_Golovinski
    So it is said, that Golovinski wrote it.

As I mentioned in my opening post, Miles Mathis has (http://mileswmathis.com/protocols.pdf) a different take on the origins of this "Protocols" document. Miles makes a good case that the "Protocols" document was produced by some European royalty who were losing to these Zions, and who wanted to document the methods and apparent goals of these Zions.

Miles may not be perfect, but he probably beats Wikipedia .

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), Bob (29th July 2018), Cardillac (29th July 2018), catzone (29th July 2018), drneglector (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), Jayke (29th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), uzn (29th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

It may also be worth noting that after the communist revolution in Russia which overthrew the Tsar and massacred his family, the government which then took over was overwhelmingly Jewish. So while it could be argued that the Tsar was trying to unjustly place blame on the Jews for whatever problems he was having, it can hardly be argued that they weren't actually a threat to seize power, because obviously they were, and they did.

Putin himself pointed this out in 2013, and the Jewish Telegraphic Agency made a headline out of it:

Quote Putin: First Soviet government was mostly Jewish

June 19, 2013 11:13am

(JTA) — Russian President Vladimir Putin said that at least 80 percent of the members of the first Soviet government were Jewish.

“I thought about something just now: The decision to nationalize this library was made by the first Soviet government, whose composition was 80-85 percent Jewish,” Putin said June 13 during a visit to Moscow’s Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center.

Putin was referencing the library of Rabbi Joseph I. Schneerson, the late leader of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. The books, which are claimed by Chabad representatives in the United States, began being moved to the museum in Moscow this month.

According to the official transcription of Putin’s speech at the museum, he went on to say that the politicians on the predominantly Jewish Soviet government “were guided by false ideological considerations and supported the arrest and repression of Jews, Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims and members of other faiths. They grouped everyone into the same category.

“Thankfully, those ideological goggles and faulty ideological perceptions collapsed. And today, we are essentially returning these books to the Jewish community with a happy smile.”

Widely seen as the first Soviet government, the Council of People’s Commissars was formed in 1917 and comprised 16 leaders, including chairman Vladimir Lenin, foreign affairs chief Leon Trotsky and Joseph Stalin, who was in charge of the People’s Commissariat of Nationalities.
    https://www.jta.org/2013/06/19/news-...-mostly-jewish

Another gem from Russia:

Quote Fury as Russia launches investigation into whether the last tsar Nicholas II was killed with his family as part of a 'Jewish ritual murder', at behest of Putin’s ‘confessor’

- The country's final emperor was shot with his wife and five children in 1918
    - Some in Russian Orthodox Church insist he was murdered in a Jewish ritual
    - Theory was dismissed in 1990s but new investigation will explore it again
    - Jews have been accused of ritual murder by anti-Semites since Middle Ages

Russia is launching an investigation into whether Tsar Nicholas II and his family were killed by Jews as part of a 'ritual murder' in a move that has infuriated anti-Semitism campaigners.

Father Tikhon Shevkunov, the Orthodox bishop heading an investigatory panel, is among hardcore members of the church who claim the final Russian emperor was murdered in a Jewish ritual.

Tsar Nicholas was shot with his wife and five children by Communist Bolsheviks in 1918 after Vladimir Lenin came to power, and wild rumours about the circumstances surrounding his death have circulated ever since.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sh-ritual.html

I have seen a lot of articles lately bringing up the "blood libels." I had heard of ritual murder, but never this specific term, until I saw articles complaining that modern conspiracy theories were just a resurgence of the blood libel stories, which of course these articles dismissed as paranoid and racist fantasies, etc.

I don't think a lot of these people even realize how much information they are volunteering just from their guilty consciences.

26. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Paul

couldn't agree with you more-

as I stated in a previous post on this thread it's still highly controversial as to whether the Romanovs were actually murdered even though we've been bombarded with info to the contrary-

it's an old trick: no-one is going to be searching for someone they presume is dead, most certainly not under the heinously "drammatic" events of the Ipatyev house massacre; according to scenario: shot AND bayonetted to death- they were "good and dead," right?; no way of escaping that, right?

but according to Greg Hallett in his (obviously) controversial book "Hitler Was a British Agent" (please read the book 1st before you bite my head off) the Romanovs escaped and were granted political assylum in Ireland, given new identities and were told to keep their mitts off of the vast Romanov fortune in the Swiss banks (they had the most to lose amongst European Royals because they were by far the wealthiest- so IF a royal family was involved I think it might have been the Romanovs- they had the most to lose)

as for Wikipedia: it's the encyclopedia to which anyone can contribute (!) and how many persons' entries are being redacted without their consent or foreknowledge?-

am just wondering...

Larry

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), Jayke (29th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018)

28. Link to Post #17
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

The "merchants' vision" as promulgated under their better known pen-name:

(#5 ROTHSCHILD BANK. "Government" is just a proxy for Rothschilds. Absurd that an ideology that seeks to destroy democracy and enslave society should have legal status.)

See, there were some "elders" who were having troubles with the launch of WW I because they needed a beachhead before they could invade the world: the US' "Federal Reserve":

Quote Rodman [Rockefeller] brought me the historical records from the Skull and Bone’s Crypt....
    [...]
    That era came to an end when one of the parents of a sacrificed boy found out about it. The other students in that year were given a choice to serve in WWI or be put in prison. They chose military service. It was a curious choice to give them as the US was not in WWI yet—in fact, no one was. It would take several more years before WWI started. The Bonesmen elders were behind schedule in getting it off the ground. Per the documents in the Rockefeller Archive much preparation had been done to ensure a world war....
    [...]
    From here (<---)
    While nations in Europe were busy killing each other, the other beachhead assault was launched:

Quote Rothschilds/John D. Rockefeller, Sr. funded the Bolshevik Revolution

Per his writings in the Archives, John D. Rockefeller helped fund the Bolshevik Revolution to get the wealth of the Czars, the labor of the Russian people, and much the Southern Oil fields in Russia. That wealth changed its name from Czarist, to Russian Government owned. Ignore the names, what happened to it? Did the people of Russia get it? No. The Rockefeller Archives show that he built a private army in Russia, much like the Brown Shirt army later. His accountant said that for each 2 cents that he spent to build that Army he got a dollar back. That Army was not staying up late to knit socks to sell. They were beating people up and committing assassinations, massacres, and mayhem to terrorize the populace into submission. And he was bribing officials to get what he wanted. He was apparently famous for that in the US as well. See www.reformation.org/rockefeller-bribery.html .

[...]

In exchange, Rockefeller got some of the Czars crown jewels. The Rockefeller Family stored some of them in the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. I was able to prove that to the satisfaction of the Director of CIA at the time. They also got most of the profits from the Southern Russian oil fields. In about 1994, I went on a tour of them with Rodman Rockefeller so I know that for a fact. In addition, the Rockefellers charged about 18% interest on the money that they loaned Lenin for the Revolution. The way that agreement was set up made all of the loot that Lenin could seize in Russia, the Rockefellers/Rothschilds.
    ... and most of the western world got stuck with income taxes to finance the "War Efforts."

So, there we go: there is a pudding for anyone to see and taste... meaning that there was a definite, precise recipe for its preparation and baking... it tastes very sweet to the 1% and very bitter to the remaining 99%.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), Basho (5th August 2018), Bluegreen (30th July 2018), drneglector (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), Jad (29th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), Sophocles (29th July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018)

30. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]

I have seen a lot of articles lately bringing up the "blood libels." I had heard of ritual murder, but never this specific term, until I saw articles complaining that modern conspiracy theories were just a resurgence of the blood libel stories, which of course these articles dismissed as paranoid and racist fantasies, etc.

I don't think a lot of these people even realize how much information they are volunteering just from their guilty consciences.
    Considering the MO of "Occult Secret Societies," it is not surprising that such a ritual massacre did occur when considering the activities around the "Skull & Bones" "Frat":

Quote The next standard ritual in the 1920’s was for them to sacrifice a young white girl who was a virgin by first gang raping her and then cutting out her heart and eating it raw. The girl captured was often the daughter of their father’s business competitor to help cut off his blood line. These were girls that they saw at cotillions in the hey days of the 1920’s when girls were no longer well chaperoned. The Bonesmen voted on who they wanted to capture, often deciding on 2-3 girls and abducting them over the course of a year. Because they wanted a sex slave to have sex with during the whole year, they went to abducting 2 and sacrificing one quickly and enslaving the other. She was then sacrificed when they got tired of her, and another girl was abducted. In about 1926, one girl escaped after a two-month long episode of being raped nightly and went to the police. Her wealthy family accompanied her. The Bonesmen, on discovering that, used their powerful contacts to call in the National Guard. The police station was set on fire and burned down with the girl, the family, and the police inside! The young men were told by their Bonesmen elders to be more careful; the locks on the crypt were redone. For a few days after that, the diary entries were morose again—some of the men had had their allowance cut because they had “gotten caught”. There was no moral embarrassment at the deed of enslaving the girl, only at the work their parents had had to go to in order to clean up the problem.

After that, the Bonesmen fathers picked who was allowed to be in charge of the policemen in the neighborhood of Yale and eventually in the whole state, just for good measure. After a Harvard girl of very wealthy parents disappeared into the crypt in about 1932, never to be seen again alive, the fathers extended their coverage to Massachusetts. By the end of WWII, they bragged that they had 24 States sewn up against possible murder reports originating from their activities that included drug running and the stealing of girls to sell into sexual slavery. Because the stealing and selling of American children as sex slaves increased, they needed more men to do the kidnapping and transporting of them. It was also helpful to have a border with another country close by to skip over, if one side got onto you.
    Note that one of their main criterion for sacrificial murder is the cutting of their "competitors blood line" and, in the above case, the "Bolsheviks"/"Brown Shirts" were the "National Guards"....

As for the "Jewish" part, see this post (<---)

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), Basho (5th August 2018), drneglector (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), Jad (29th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), Sophocles (29th July 2018)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    I would recommend Gmirkin; see this post and this one (<---)

Quote So the link between the Protocols of Zion and the Freemasons may be through the Priory of Sion and the Knights Templar.
    I think I already have enough rabbit holes to explore to last me over a couple millennia
    I've not read any Fomenko directly but have been exposed to his ideas through the NewEarth video channel on Youtube, which provides such a wealth of archeological and historiographical anomalies, that it causes the narrative of Western academia to thoroughly implode.

Joseph Farrell was asked about Fomenko's work on one of his vidchats a while back. He labelled it 'Flat Earth' (in reference to the missing centuries theory) but conceded that history has definitely been re-written by the winners, and there's definitely more to the story than is being told. That part of the hidden history would be the suppression of the pre-sumerian culture of Aratta imo. I first heard the origin story of the Scythians in the book Ancient History of Aratta-Ukraine (20,000BC-1,000CE) by Dr Yuri Shilov.

As for Gmirkin, why is his book so ridiculously expensive? and from listening to his interviews it strikes me as fallacious scapegoating to put the blame at Plato's feet for what transpired during the creation of the bible. I wouldn't dispute his research that the bible was created in 270BC by Jewish scholars in Alexandria, but to call Plato the grand architect is a reductionist misdirect. That would be like me blaming Jesus for the crimes of the Jesuits.

Logic according to The society of Jesus (my interpretation):
    "we're allowed to assassinate and murder people because Jesus told us to...cast the first stone"

One of Plato's teachings of rhetoric is the ability to think in terms of context, 'features in proportion to the whole' or 'Analysis Situs' as Liebnitz described it. The ability to analyse the entire situation surrounding the circumstances of an event, not just the event itself. In that sense, it can be seen that Plato's laws are really just a study of cultures like Sparta, who had already been indoctrinating children to be obedient citizens long before Plato wrote his laws.

I would like to add Gmirkin's book to my reading list (if it ever comes down in price), especially to see how he handles this tidbit of information:

Quote Chapter 6 argues that the Pentateuch was written by Jews and Samaritans invited to Alexandria ca. 270 BC by Ptolemy II Philadelphus, and additional books later at Jerusalem, without Samaritan participation. The reinvention of the Jewish nation as a theocracy closely conformed to the government in Plato’s Laws. The Hebrew Bible was an ethical national literature written to promote the new set of laws in accordance with the detailed instructions found in Plato’s Laws. Plato’s strategies for convincing the citizens their laws were ancient and divine appear to have worked brilliantly in Hellenistic Judea, where the biblical laws and literature of ca. 270 BC were soon enshrined as the ancient ancestral texts of the Jews, a perception that has continued virtually unchallenged down into modern times.
    Why blame Plato when you've got the arch-villain already in your grasp. Surely the person who took Plato's teachings out of context and paid to have them weaponised should be held up to a higher scrutiny.

It was Ptolemy II who initiated the construction of the Edfu Temple in 237BC (the Neb Heru, 'the House of Horus'), which wasn't completed until 60BC.

It's also from the Ptolemic dynasty that derive the papal bloodlines of the illuminati, the Roman oligarchic nobility who operated through Venice to bring Europe under their influence.

Even Raphael in his artwork 'The School of Athens' shows that, yeah, Plato and Aristotle may take centre stage:

But it's really Ptolemy who wears the crown and holds the world in his hands.

https://www.khanacademy.org/humaniti...hool-of-athens
    Quote Ptolemy (he has his back to us on the lower right), holds a sphere of the earth, next to him is Zaroaster who holds a celestial sphere. Ptolemy tried to mathematically explain the movements of the planets (which was not easy since some of them appear to move backwards!). His theory of how they all moved around the earth remained the authority until Copernicus and Kepler figured out (in the late 16th century) that the earth was not at the center of the universe, and that the planets moved in orbits the shape of ellipses not in circles. Raphael included a self-portrait of himself, standing next to Ptolemy. He looks right out at us.
    If Plato is the misdirect, it's really Zoroaster and Ptolemy where our attention should be placed. The Persian/Mithraic/Zoroastrian traditions far exceed Plato in terms of their heritage for oligarchical influence on society. The oligarchs of the Babylonian bloodlines have been around millennia before Plato was even born.
    Last edited by Jayke; 29th July 2018 at 17:42.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), Basho (5th August 2018), Bo Atkinson (1st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), Olam (30th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018)

34. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Yes, it all boils down to off-world influence, which is a taboo subject and the subject of massive obscuration campaigns throughout the ages. That one topic, off-world controllers, brings up every other occulted subject, including secret black projects. They as a group of topics are the areas of knowledge that must never be allowed to be released to the world. The control of our world has its reigns in political, financial, xenogeneic, and scientific understandings and technologies far beyond the ken of this world.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), Basho (5th August 2018), Bluegreen (30th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th July 2018), Kryztian (2nd August 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018), Watching from Cyprus (31st August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast