+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Banksters of Babylon, Merchants of Venice, and Elders of Zion

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Banksters of Babylon, Merchants of Venice, and Elders of Zion

Well Voice, not ALL slave owners were WASPS. My family came to New Orleans in 1718. And Bienville and Iberville are uncles of mine. Claude Joseph Villars Dubreuil was very french and very Catholic.

I know quite a bit of that history. And Claude liked his slaves so much that he had a relationship with one, who he later freed. She was a grandmother to Henriette Delisle, who is up for sainthood in the Catholic church.

Just adding that for accuracy's sake. Carry on.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (30th July 2018), Bluegreen (30th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), mountain_jim (2nd August 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Well Voice, not ALL slave owners were WASPS.
    That was my point. WASPs are always the stereotypical Southern slave owners in all popular depictions and never anyone else. You say your ancestors were French Catholic. Like I said in my post, Jewish families also owned a very disproportional number of slaves, and made up almost half of the slave traders from the Yankee North.

Cherokee Indians and free blacks also held slaves and owned plantations, and the first human beings outright sold in Jamestown were Irish. The Irish were ruthlessly genocided by the English, and many of them were sent as slaves to the Caribbean before the African slave trade really exploded.

Quote My family came to New Orleans in 1718. And Bienville and Iberville are uncles of mine. Claude Joseph Villars Dubreuil was very french and very Catholic.
    You would probably like reading the Abbeville Institute's articles too then. They just published an article recently about how popular early Yankee portrayals of New Orleans were near universally detested in New Orleans itself.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Thanks for clarifying. I'll take a look at the Abbeville Institute articles.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (31st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2018)

6. Link to Post #44
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Valerie

I don't doubt your info for a second- but we must yet then focus on the shenanigans of the Vatican and it's dubious choices of beatification (as if that really means anything)-

if one has read David McGowan's hair-rasing book "Programmed to Kill" according to a Ukrainian historian after long correspondence with the royal houses of Europe discovered that Joan of Arc was neither a peasant girl nor was she burned at the stake; she was royalty and died at the age of 50-

whenever anyone was brought to the pyre they were hooded and remained so during the entire roasting process; couldv'e been anyone-

let alone the 'beatified' fraud known as Mother Theresa; I knew someone who worked for her and she said the MSM portrayed her completely the opposite of the way she really was; my commentaries were on a previous thread on this subject and of course had hot coals reaped on my head probably because this fraud was beatified by the Vatican so people obviously believe the despicable Vatican befere they believe personal, boots on the ground experiences-

so if your ancestor is up for beatification and granted I hardly think that would make your day; you're much too intelligent to be influenced by this s++t;

be well!

Larry

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (31st July 2018), drneglector (31st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2018)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Larry, I only bought it up in the context of showing how Catholic and not WASP many southern slave owners were. Voice clarified his stance.

I have zero faith in "the church", even though I was brought up Catholic. And I do think the Catholic church is trying to give her saint hood because she is partly african american and it's just another example of them conditioning people. "Oh, look how progressive the church is, they are cannonizing an african american. They really do care about the poor and downtrodden" sort of nonsense. It's a publicity stunt.

Henriette and I had a common ancestor, Claude Joseph. I am french and spanish creole, as the true meaning of creole was a person of french or spanish descent who was born in the new colony, New Orleans. Originally it did not mean of african american descent. The term was hijacked.

As for Joan of Arc, damn, there goes the last of my heroes. Another belief smashed to smithereens. I actually have a beautiful drawing of her above my dresser. I am most interested in that book and will look it up.

And that was a nice comment about my intelligence. Sometimes, especially stacked against the great minds on this forum, I feel like a dummy.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 30th July 2018 at 23:07.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (31st July 2018), Bo Atkinson (1st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), mountain_jim (2nd August 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2018)

10. Link to Post #46
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

The following, from Jonas E. Alexis, should cast some light on these "traders":

Quote For example, we have Holocaust museums in the Western world dedicated to those who have died in Nazi Germany, but we have not a single Holocaust museum dedicated to the peasants in Soviet Russia, to the Christians who were massacred during the Armenian genocide, to the Chinese who died in World War II, to the precious people who lost their lives in the Middle East, etc.

In other words, the Soviets, the Christians, the Armenian, the Chinese, the Iraqis, are just an afterthought in the Zionist scheme of things.
    We also have Civil Rights museums.[20] How many museums do we have for the European people who got sold into slavery in Africa and other parts of the world?

By the way, the word slavery itself came from the Slav, and it found its place in our language precisely because the Slavic people were being sold into slavery by other Europeans for no less than six centuries.[21]
    In order to be fair and honest, those issues need to be discussed rationally, historically, and with a love for the truth. And this is where we will pick up in the next two articles.

Jonas E. Alexis
    If one is inclined to learn some bare facts on the slave trades, here are John E. Alexis three part article:
    The Problem of Slavery in Western Culture (Part I)

Jewish Slavery in Western Culture (Part II)

Jewish Slavery in Western Culture (Part III)
    ... guess who were, for the most part, the owners and financiers maintaining a fleet of slaves traders...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (31st July 2018), drneglector (31st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), Jad (30th July 2018), Jayke (30th July 2018), Satori (30th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), Sophocles (30th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2018), Valerie Villars (30th July 2018)

12. Link to Post #47
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Valerie

"Sometimes, especially stacked against the great minds on this forum, I feel like a dummy"

you're anything but; I'm much more of a dummy than you are- but am just trying to learn and because of your incredibly inciteful, educated comments I've learned a lot from you-

please keep up your incredible research and work-

Larry :-)

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (31st July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (30th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (31st July 2018), Cardillac (31st July 2018), Ernie Nemeth (30th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th July 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Herve! Can always count on you to "straighten us out"!!

Val...That's why we're members of Avalon...to learn!! I have SO appreciated the mature members who have guided me along in this process!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (31st July 2018), Hervé (31st July 2018), Kryztian (2nd August 2018), shaberon (31st July 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th July 2018), Valerie Villars (31st July 2018)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,182 times in 3,983 posts

On England becoming Master of the Sea, this mostly owes to the privateer (government-sanctioned pirate) Francis Drake, who sacked a Spanish treasure train in Panama; not that the stuff was legitimately earned by the Spaniards.

The Venetian juggernaut explains more of the historical riddle than anything. This is the only country that never fell to rebellions or invaders thanks to the "silver tongue". And they had ambassadors in every country, unlike anyone else. Even the poet Chaucer was aware of this; Dante placed them in the sixth circle of hell. So they had this pillar of Oligarchic wealth which founded the banking centers of Antwerp, Brussels, Amsterdam, and then Bank of England. Dutch Empire was by far the wealthiest until England or Britain arose. So there's a bit of "international traders", who no longer needed their original country and it ceased in the early 1800s.

Their main rivals or enemies were the Jesuits--not themselves an ancient group, however, being given the keys to the kingdom of the Catholic church meant they had all the wealth and power associated with the church.

International Jewry was never a power structure of any kind until similarly being allowed into the Christian royal courts. Rothschild's initial success was in renting out Hessian mercenaries.

"Priory of Zion" was a hoax planted in a Parisian library in 1956 by Pierre Plantard.

It is correct that Knights Templar continued after their persecution--in the form called Knights of St. John of Portugal. Their last pontiff was King John VI--assassinated by Jesuits with the aquetta di Napoli, which is a form of arsenic usually dosed in distilled pork fat. Templars were an anti-Catholic band of Gnostics, nothing to do with Judaism. However, the Knights Hospitallers continued to what we call Knights of Malta, which is still almost a country of its own.

Chevalier Ramsay once made a speech with no supporting evidence telling some of the Freemasons that they were Templars. From that point, Jesuits tampered with the system heavily.

The 1776-era consisted of a European triple entente, mainly steered by Marie Antoinette if I recall correctly, in an attempt to unite France--Austria--Russia against the nascent "international banking power", and the American colonies were on board with this. The proximal cause of the American Revolution was in King George of England becoming heavily indebted to the Bank. He asked Benjamin Franklin how the colonies ran their poor houses--but they hadn't any. Franklin stated that the colonies issued their own "scrips", or currency that did not come from a bank, and unemployment was pretty much unheard of. So England needed to "nick a bit of cutter" at that point.

Marquis de Lafayette, one of the most heavily-decorated Masons in the Egyptian-style rite, was one of the main bastions of liberty for both France and America. He plainly stated the Jesuits has started "most" of the wars in Europe. Another one was Thomas Paine. No government at the time cared about the disbanded Bavarian Illuminati, but they were utterly terrified of good ol' Tom Paine.

The confusing Anti-Masonic political party came up in 1801, based from misunderstandings of the Illuminati. This scare tactic no longer has the backbone to operate by name, but it has spawned a hefty spew of literature and school of thought. There is corruption in Masonry, but what it does not have is any kind of central power, unlike Jesuits and governments. If we can recognize there are plenty of Jews who, for example, believe in things like Jews Against Zionism, then Masonry is similar. It has everyone from Propaganda Due or P2--who was very corrupt and politically motivated--to the ones who revolt against central banking and Jesuitry. Masonic paranoia is a bit like finding embezzlement in the United Way and concluding that charity needs to be stopped.

This is why it seems to me that Masonry, Templars, and Jews, are more or less red herrings, whereas the actual tyrants with well over a millenium of contunuity of power are better described as Jesuit-style Catholics, Venetians who would have to be renamed International Banking Oligarchy, and Hospitallers--Knights of Malta, although it is difficult to tell what the latter actually do. The main resistance was Byzantium which mostly moved to Moscow, due to Venice assisting the Turks to overwhelm it. Moscow has dumped most of its U. S. Treasury holdings, but if you look at the top ten holders, you see China and Japan, fairly obvious, Switzerland, who might not be too surprising unless you wonder why a country with no resources could be particularly wealthy, and also Belgium and Luxemburg. The American people are heavily indebted to Luxemburg, because...I'm not really sure...Another resistance was with the Medicis, who were defeated, and their pillar of wealth was donated to the state of Tuscany, not to a central bank.

New American Money such as Morgan and Rockefeller were hated by the Knickerbockers or Old Money such as Astor, but, more or less contemporaneous with the Fabian Society, took their place in the dirty game. This was cemented in place by the Federal Reserve and all the other programs which erased America and replaced it with a shill or a long arm of the International Monetary Fund.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (31st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Jayke (31st July 2018), Kryztian (2nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (31st July 2018)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    This is why it seems to me that Masonry, Templars, and Jews, are more or less red herrings, whereas the actual tyrants with well over a millenium of contunuity of power are better described as Jesuit-style Catholics, Venetians who would have to be renamed International Banking Oligarchy, and Hospitallers--Knights of Malta, although it is difficult to tell what the latter actually do.
    Thus is the sort of analysis and research that I am beginning to suspect is a distraction, a limited hangout, that blends various bits of truth and falsehood, in a rich but controversial and ever changing story, that keeps us from seeing the underlying dynamics of what is going on since long before any of these named groups came to be, and that blinds us from seeing a better way out, so long as the existing underlying dynamics persist.

It is the purpose of this present thread to take a different look at these matters.

Instead of studying the specific histories of such groups as the Masons, Templars, Jesuits, and so forth, to see which ruled over which, when, rather ask why it is that such dynamics seem to persist, millenium after millenium, in human civilization, on this planet.

My current take, as presented in this thread, is that seeding a mostly water covered planet, with multiple inter-fertile races, on various large continents, separated by mountain ranges and oceans, and then planting various advanced technologies amongst those species over time, will have a good likelihood of leading to where we find ourselves now:
    1. with various nations, tribes and religions, spread across the planet, sometimes trading and sometimes warring, and
    2. with one particular race that adapts to being the merchants and the money masters, a race without a home.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (31st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Jad (31st July 2018), mountain_jim (2nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (31st July 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

If we can sum up the whole of the problem like that Paul, then wouldn't some type of immigration reform theoretically be able to at least remove the internationalist influence from our country? Along with some reforms to corporate law and a few other things. The only practical solution I see to that is countries strengthening their borders and local and state economic systems, and whenever anyone immigrates into the country they should be expected to integrate fully into existing American society, the broad limits of which will have to be defined.

Going back to the idea of returning to a pre-WW2 society, Theodore Roosevelt made a famous quote to the effect of there being only room for one language and one culture in the US. "Diversity is our strength" is the favorite slogan of these same Zionists while in reality every country with competing sets of values has constant violence and conflict. I don't think the government should dictate what our culture is, but just define it as it's popularly expressed, to within certain limits. That's going to be the challenge but that's also what our democratic functions are for, so we can all vote for our particular visions of what direction we want the country to go in. I expect that candidates may become truly diversified in the near future, with a lot of outsiders running for the first time. We may suddenly have lots of different options.

The international system would have to be tackled by chopping the foreign tentacles out of our central banking system or even doing away with it completely and maybe even returning to decentralized state banks. Trump is already tackling the bad trade deals, and then the broad rights given to multinational corporations should maybe be reconsidered too. I'm not entirely comfortable with the court ruling that corporations are entitled to the same rights as individuals, despite being a fictitious legal entity.

What else could we legally and practically do about it?

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    On England becoming Master of the Sea, this mostly owes to the privateer (government-sanctioned pirate) Francis Drake, who sacked a Spanish treasure train in Panama; not that the stuff was legitimately earned by the Spaniards.
    There were a lot of great adventurers during the reign of Elizabeth I. The Habsburgs tried to isolate her from continental Europe because they saw her as a rebel, so she encouraged private enterprise (including privateering/piracy) to steal Spain's revenue in gold and in a few cases tried to establish permanent American colonies for natural resources it used to get from Europe.

This whole international conflict between ruling houses ended with the English Civil War and then the Puritans took over under Cromwell. These are the same Puritans that settled New England, like Rabbi Mather of Witch Trial fame. So that's unfortunately who ran the brief English Republic. If anyone else had ran it, maybe England would have decided to keep it. Cromwell also allowed the Jews back into England since King Edward I had expelled them in 1290, and there were a lot of Rosicrucians and alchemists and occultists and other various groups publishing all kinds of stuff around that same time period, a big contradictory mess of ideologies. I guess you could call it the ideological "degeneracy" of their day. So there's that pattern again, of social breakdown, because England had previously censored heretical works.

Quote Chevalier Ramsay once made a speech with no supporting evidence telling some of the Freemasons that they were Templars. From that point, Jesuits tampered with the system heavily.
    The way the cabal always blames its enemies for what it is doing itself causes a great deal of the confusion, I think. In this case I don't know enough to tell one way or the other, if there is evidence to support the link or not.

Quote Marquis de Lafayette, one of the most heavily-decorated Masons in the Egyptian-style rite, was one of the main bastions of liberty for both France and America. He plainly stated the Jesuits has started "most" of the wars in Europe. Another one was Thomas Paine. No government at the time cared about the disbanded Bavarian Illuminati, but they were utterly terrified of good ol' Tom Paine.
    Paine alienated everyone by arguing that Christianity was just a whitewashed Sun-worship cult, and talking about astrotheology.

24. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    What else could we legally and practically do about it?
    Sometimes, the alligator can't drain the swamp, even if it wants to.

Even so, sometimes swamps do drain ... say if some larger geological process leads to the land rising and the weather turning cooler and drier.

I don't short circuit my efforts at understanding a situation just because my efforts haven't produced a good overall solution yet. Rather immediate action occurs as necessity requires and opportunity allows, while a larger understanding evolves as energy, insight, and experience permit.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st August 2018), Bob (31st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), Jad (31st July 2018), kfm27917 (17th November 2019), Valerie Villars (31st July 2018)

26. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Soooooo......does this all boil down to various "off world" cultures each playing out their specific agendas, leaving us to try & figure out, logically, what is going on?

Since here on this Earth we tend to see things in a very narrow band frame of reference means that for eons we have not understood what is really going on in the Universe & we're trying to figure it all out NOW?!

It's fun to try!!!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st August 2018), kfm27917 (17th November 2019), ThePythonicCow (31st July 2018), Valerie Villars (31st July 2018)

28. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Soooooo......does this all boil down to various "off world" cultures each playing out their specific agendas,
    Well, the origins (off vs on world) and the history (going back thousands, or millions, of years) of the hidden culture(s) that appear to be influencing us ... are matters that I can only guess at.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018)

30. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

When the Vatican releases that treasure trove of information hidden from the general public, I might, just maybe, start thinking they actually cared about humanity. Maybe. I doubt it.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st August 2018), drneglector (1st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), kfm27917 (17th November 2019)

32. Link to Post #58
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

So... the banksters... robber barons... etc.... :

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

Dusting off this other testimony from way back:

Svali- Illuminati Defector Detailed Pervasive Conspiracy

By Henry Makow, July 31, 2018

[...]
    -------------------------------------

Updated from Oct 14, 2002
    By Henry Makow Ph.D.
    [...]
    ---------------------------------------

PERVASIVE PRESENCE
    Svali: "The Illuminati are present in every major metropolitan centre in the United States. The Illuminati believe in controlling an area through its banks and financial institutions (guess how many sit on banking boards? You'd be surprised) Local government: guess how many get elected to local city councils? Law: children are encouraged to go to law school and medical school. Media: others are encouraged to go to journalism school, and members help fund local papers.

BELIEFS
    Svali: "The Illuminati is a group that practices a form of faith known as "enlightenment". It is Luciferian, and they teach their followers that their roots go back to the ancient mystery religions of Babylon, Egypt, and Celtic druidism. They have taken what they consider the "best" of each, the foundational practices, and joined them together into a strongly occult discipline. Many groups at the local level worship ancient deities such as "El", "Baal", and "Ashtarte", as well as "Isis and Osiris" and "Set".... I do know that these people teach and practice evil."

WEISHAUPT
    Svali: "Weishaupt did not create the Illuminati, they chose him as a figurehead and told him what to write about. The financiers, dating back to the bankers during the times of the Templar Knights who financed the early kings in Europe, created the Illuminati. Weishaupt was their "go fer", who did their bidding."

[...]

LEADERSHIP
    Svali: "The national council [consists of] influential bankers with OLD money such as: The Rockefellers, the Mellon family, the Carnegie family, the Rothschild family etc. I know I shouldn't name names, but I will.

The "Supreme World Council" is already set up as a prototype of the one that will rule when the NWO comes into being. It meets on a regular basis to discuss finances, direction, policy, etc. and to problem-solve difficulties that come up. Once again, these leaders are heads in the financial world, OLD banking money. The Rothschild family in England, and in France, have ruling seats. A descendant of the Hapsburg dynasty has a generational seat. A descendant of the ruling families of England and France have a generational seat. The Rockefeller family in the US holds a seat.

This is one reason that the Illuminati have been pretty "untouchable" over the years. The ruling members are very, very, very wealthy and powerful. How do I know this? I was on a local leadership council (a head trainer), but I talked to those on regional. Also, every Illuminati child is taught who their "leaders" are, and told to take an oath of allegiance to them and the "New Order to come"."

ROYALTY
    Svali: "The Illuminati leadership state that they are descended from royal bloodlines, as well as unbroken occult heritage.

See, there were two definitions of "royalty" used. Open royalty that is currently seen now, and "hidden royalty" of royal lineage and extreme occult power. Sometimes the two were concurrent, such as with the Prince of Wales.

I never thought of which country/line held the most power, since I was just a peon busily doing my job. But my understanding was: The Hanoverian / Hapsburg descendants rule in Germany over the Bruderheist. They are considered one of the strongest lines for occult as well. The British line is just under them, with the royal family. Definitely, they rule the UK branch under the Rothschilds in the occult realm, even though parliament rules the country openly.

In France, again, descendants of the royal families are also in power in the occult realm, but the French Rothschilds hold the reigns over all of them."

[...]

THE UNITED NATIONS
    Svali: "The UN was created early in this century in order to help overcome one of the biggest barriers to a one-world government ...That barrier is the one of nationalism, or pride in one's country. This is why it was NOT a popular concept when first introduced, it took years of country bashing in the media and the destruction of any sense of national pride by a (not so subtle) media campaign over the years.

The UN is a preparation, but it is not the real power in the world, and will be relatively unimportant when the NWO comes into being. The real councils will then step forward. But as a means of getting the general public to accept the idea of a "global community" and the "one world community" the UN is a stepping stone in their working towards the NWO."

[...]

FREEMASONRY
    Svali: "The Freemasons and the Illuminati are hand in glove. I don't care if this steps on any toes, it's a fact. The Masonic temple at Alexandria, Virginia (the city itself was named after Alexandria, Egypt, and is a hotbed of Illuminati activity) is a centre in the Washington, DC area for Illuminati scholarship and teaching. I was taken there at intervals for testing, to step up a level, for scholarship, and high ceremonies. The leaders in this Masonic group were also Illuminists.

This has been true of every large city I have lived in. The top Freemasons were also top Illuminists. My maternal grandparents were both high ranking Masons in the city of Pittsburgh, Pa. (president of the Eastern Star and 33rd degree Mason) and they both were also leaders in the Illuminati in that area.

Are all Masons Illuminati? No, especially at the lower levels, I believe they know nothing of the practices that occur in the middle of the night in the larger temples. Many are probably fine businessmen and Christians. But I have never known a 32 degree or above who wasn't Illuminati, and the group helped create Freemasonry as a "front" for their activities."

CIA FBI are all infiltrated. So are Mormons etc.
    Svali: "Many of the administrators and directors at the FBI are also Illuminists. The CIA helped bring over German scientists after WWII. Many of these were also Illuminati leaders in their own country, and they were welcomed with open arms by the U.S. group. They also funnelled all information they were learning to the Illuminati.

The Mormons affiliated years ago in a meeting with Illuminati leadership in the 1950s. The same with the Jehovah's Witnesses."

[...]
    Plenty more (here) (<---)
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st August 2018), avid (1st August 2018), drneglector (1st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Jad (1st August 2018), Satori (1st August 2018)

34. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    1. with various nations, tribes and religions, spread across the planet, sometimes trading and sometimes warring, and
    2. with one particular race that adapts to being the merchants and the money masters, a race without a home.
    In addition to a uniform law for traders (aka the Uniform Commercial Code) that these merchants and bankers would seek to install, they would also, as part of money lending, usury and debt collection, require a working "debt collection apparatus" in each nation.

If I lend a few dollars to my neighbor, on his oral promise to repay, then if he does not repay, I have no great recourse. I'm out the few dollars. Perhaps I can have the pleasure of calling him a foul name or of avoiding his company. But there is little more I can do.

Those who lend vast sums to individuals, corporations and governments around the globe require a more reliable recourse, to ensure that debts are repaid, either with interest, or by confiscation of the collateral.

This requires that nations have in place a reliable legal system, including legislators, regulators, police, judges and prisons. It requires that nations have a monopoly on whatever is the most powerful means of forcing or killing others available at the time, so that nations can be relied on to be able to "out gun" any would be debt scofflaw, including even smaller nations. It also requires that nations have the most powerful intelligence agencies, as even great force, if operating blind, can be quite impotent.

It requires that the lenders have deep hooks into these governments, so as to ensure that they have control over their debt collection apparatus.

Of course, now that almost all national governments fund their ongoing operations by borrowing money, from said banksters, the banksters now have yet another means of control over said governments, and of profiting from them.

Not just the property and resources of individuals, corporations and governments, but also their labor, future income streams, and future essential expenditure streams, also become potential assets to be used as collateral for debt.

That is what the US Federal Income Tax may be viewed as; not as the primary mechanism for funding ongoing government expenditures, but as the chief collateral for the debt money issued by the Federal Reserve. The Fed lends US Dollars into existence in the present, in turn for promised reimbursement of US Dollars collected by the Income Tax, in the future. Thus the Fed, and the Income Tax, were enacted in the same year, 1913, as two parts of a package.

===

So much starts to make more sense, when we realize the ascendancy, over thousands of years, of an international merchant and banker "class".
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st August 2018 at 06:38.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st August 2018), drneglector (1st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2018), Hervé (1st August 2018), Jad (1st August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st August 2018)

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    When the Vatican releases that treasure trove of information hidden from the general public, I might, just maybe, start thinking they actually cared about humanity. Maybe. I doubt it.
    My guess is that their biggest secret (aside from all of the ritualistic murder and of course their eternal child abuse) is the full knowledge of how badly they've butchered history. Not only Western history, but through missionaries and colonialism they've wreaked havoc upon the Indians, Chinese, and just about everyone else that the famous merchants have also reached. They've probably already destroyed anything of value, just like they burned libraries during the Thirty Years War.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast