+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1 10 20

Thread: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

1. Link to Post #381
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Re: Is JFK Jr Still Alive?

Maybe!?!?!?!? - or someone just playing with us. Nice pictures anyhow. Spelling errors make me wonder. You decide.

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th February 2021), Brigantia (26th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (26th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #382
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Maybe!?!?!?!? - or someone just playing with us. Nice pictures anyhow. Spelling errors make me wonder. You decide.

The most convincing aspect of this video are the personal photos, that I believe very few people would have access to. I think if he ever returned, he would be regarded by many in America, and the world, as the return of the מָשִׁיחַ (Messiah). The joy would be overwhelming. A catharsis.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th February 2021), Brigantia (26th February 2021), mountain_jim (26th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #383
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,977 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)

Yes, maybe... I see these possible scenarios:

1. He died in 1999;
    2. He faked his death, is living incognito and won't reappear;
    3. He faked his death but has since died;
    4. He faked his death and will reappear.

I'm inclining towards either 1 or 2 myself, but I'm not 100% certain of the truth of any of it (not one of us is IMHO), there is a lot of smoke and mirrors around it all plus much disinfo.

I have a feeling that this has all been a well-intentioned psyop to deflect attention from someone else waiting in the wings.

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    The most convincing aspect of this video are the personal photos, that I believe very few people would have access to.
    One thing you could do is take screen shots of the photos and do a reverse image search to see if they are in the public domain. I'd do that myself but I'm in the middle of my work shifts so pressed for time. I've seen a lot of photos of him in private settings that have made it onto the internet, and there are also those that have been published in books.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th February 2021), Journeyman (26th February 2021), mountain_jim (26th February 2021), wondering (17th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #384
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th February 2021), wondering (17th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #385
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

As many may be aware, I have some serious issues with Sean David Morton personally. And I never gave any credence to the JFK-Jr-is-still-alive notion.

But trust me: you gotta listen to this. It's worth a couple of giant bags of popcorn. Or maybe three. Or even four or five.

And if some certain stories Sean tells are true, then (a) it's important, and (b) some history needs to be rewritten.

There's a huge amount he says that I have no means of verifying. But there were one or two things he did mention that I'd heard myself from separate sources.

Enjoy.

https://projectcamelotportal.com/202...-family-jfk-jr
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th May 2021 at 00:31.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2021), Brigantia (17th May 2021), Elainie (17th May 2021), I am B (21st May 2021), mountain_jim (17th May 2021), Tintin (17th May 2021), TomKat (17th May 2021), Valle (17th May 2021), wondering (17th May 2021), Yoda (17th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #386
    Thanks

Now that it's a pay site, you can watch but not download. I used Total Recorder, an inexpensive program for recording any audio output. I think it also does video, but I'm only interested in making mp3s for my mp3 player.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), wondering (17th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #387
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Could you let me know how long it is please Bill? I'd take a look, but... car trouble to sort out... I'm a bit tied up right now.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2021), Tintin (17th May 2021), wondering (17th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #388
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Could you let me know how long it is please Bill? I'd take a look, but... car trouble to sort out... I'm a bit tied up right now.
    The whole video is 1 hour 53 minutes. (You can maybe ignore the last 10 mins, and start in at 22:40. And you only need the audio.)

That brings it down to 1 hour 20 mins of dense, rapid-fire information and crazy-wild personal anecdotes that are nothing if not highly entertaining. I ran it by a friend of mine who's very knowledgeable about this period of history, and they replied that in their opinion Sean had some things right and some things wrong.

Sean periodically goes sideways and touches on all KINDS of things besides JFK Jr, such as:
    • Frank Sinatra and the Mob who got upset with JFK after they'd rigged the election for him
    • Hitler, who, having escaped to Argentina, was driven through the US Northwest at age 85 because "he wanted to see it", wrote poetry, and "seemed like a nice guy"
    • Jim Morrison, who lives in Portland to this day
    • Elvis, who was still alive in 1992 (Sean spoke with him briefly on the phone, having been introduced by a witness protection agent, something he joked would ruin his own reputation, but he had to recount what he experienced)
    • The murder of Princess Diana, and how it was carried out
    • The missile that accidentally downed TWA 800 (he was right about that)
    • The "Man called Intrepid" (William Stephenson, the 'real' James Bond)
    • ...and much much more.
    So I do recommend it, if you have time. When I was listening, I regularly paused it to go look up people and events on the net that he was referring to. I learned quite a lot about some stuff I just never knew about at all. (But you don't have to do that! That's just the way I learn about things when listening to something I'm not an expert in. I kind of stop and check out all the footnotes. And here, there are MANY of those.)

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (17th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (17th May 2021), Brigantia (17th May 2021), Chip (18th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th May 2021), holcaul (17th May 2021), lisalu (17th May 2021), mountain_jim (17th May 2021), pyrangello (17th May 2021), Tintin (17th May 2021), TomKat (17th May 2021), wondering (17th May 2021), Yoda (17th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #389
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

For those of you not from the u.s., 'The South will Rise Again' is still a strong mantra. Hillary Clinton was indeed a carpet bagger, and the newer CIA building, the Bush Centre for Intelligence is named after H.W. Bush or Bush Senior.

It is my opinion that the south infiltrated the CIA and they hated the north and in particular the New England area. Texas is driven by egos with oil riches but not really with brains. The south is about 3 years behind in academics compared with the north.

No one talks about this connection; few seem to realise it. Mind influences work on those piloting aircraft. The CIA could very well have crashed Jr.. I read a book about an accomplished helicopter pilot who missed his low fuel gauge and crashed and died at the hands of the CIA, I cannot remember which book it was. His family said he was an expert and would not have missed his usual pre-flight checks.

If sean is right about anything is the deaths of the Kennedy's are certainly responsible for tremendous changes in america.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), Unicorn (17th May 2021), wondering (17th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #390
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry, not buying it... this is the 'JFK Jr having lunch with Hillary Clinton' story, discussed on the previous page of this thread, with quite a few embellishments. In this interview he says that there were reporters waiting outside - any evidence of that in the MSM? There must have been photos!

He also says that they had lunch in New York on the day of the crash, but the account in this thread puts the date as the day before the crash. He also has 'witnesses' who were eavesdropping on the conversation.

I noticed a few factual errors in this interview, these come to mind - the UK national anthem is not 'O Jerusalem', and Queen Victoria was not a Habsburg. The royals are all interrelated of course, but she only had distant links to the Habsburgs.

He only mentions Joe Senior's illegal trade in booze and guns; nothing about his association with Ari Onassis who is widely believed to have made his fortune in Argentina by smuggling Turkish heroin into the country as 'Turkish tobacco'. The illegal heroin trade was massive at that time; heroin had only become illegal in the US in 1923, it was previously sold over the counter but once illegal there were plenty of people hooked on it who could now only buy it illegally. From what I've read of Joe Sr, I don't believe for a moment that he wouldn't have been involved in such a lucrative trade.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (17th May 2021), Valle (17th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #391
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

OSS the precursor to the CIA was the Office of Strategic Services, not special services as recorded in the interview.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), Brigantia (17th May 2021), Sunny-side-up (17th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #392
    Thanks

I noticed a few factual errors in this interview, these come to mind - the UK national anthem is not 'O Jerusalem', and Queen Victoria was not a Habsburg. The royals are all interrelated of course, but she only had distant links to the Habsburgs.
    Sean is always full of factual errors. He has no mind for details, and often says one thing when clearly meaning another. You can't take Sean's testimony at face value, you have to sift and analyse it.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), wondering (22nd May 2021)

25. Link to Post #393
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Sean is always full of factual errors. He has no mind for details, and often says one thing when clearly meaning another. You can't take Sean's testimony at face value, you have to sift and analyse it.
    I don't know how much sifting and analysing I'd have to do regarding Queen Victoria. This point of the dynasty that she was born into makes his theory about this completely wrong, and it made me wonder how much of what he was saying was true.

Victoria was born into the house of Hanover, so she was a continuation of the Hanoverian monarchy. The Habsburgs were staunchly Catholic - that would make a Habsburg takeover of the British monarchy a Catholic takeover, I know the history of that era quite well and there is no evidence that this is what happened.

Victoria's children were of the house of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha by her marriage to Albert; royal children are always of the house of their father. The name of the house of Windsor was adopted in place of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha during WW1.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), I am B (21st May 2021), wondering (22nd May 2021)

27. Link to Post #394
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

After a recent retirement, I find I now have time to watch/listen to some more things, and I enjoyed this one - thanks for the tip, Bill!

And thanks Kerry for the interview and for letting him 'talk story'.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), pabranno (18th May 2021), wondering (22nd May 2021)

29. Link to Post #395
    Thanks

I don't know how much sifting and analysing I'd have to do regarding Queen Victoria. This point of the dynasty that she was born into makes his theory about this completely wrong, and it made me wonder how much of what he was saying was true.

Victoria was born into the house of Hanover, so she was a continuation of the Hanoverian monarchy. The Habsburgs were staunchly Catholic - that would make a Habsburg takeover of the British monarchy a Catholic takeover, I know the history of that era quite well and there is no evidence that this is what happened.

Victoria's children were of the house of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha by her marriage to Albert; royal children are always of the house of their father. The name of the house of Windsor was adopted in place of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha during WW1.

If you can't imagine Sean saying Hapsburg when he meant Hanover, or having once heard Hanover and misremembering it as Hapsburg, then you haven't listened to him very much.
    Last edited by TomKat; 19th May 2021 at 09:46.

30. Link to Post #396
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If you can't imagine Sean saying Hapsburg when he meant Hanover, or having once heard Hanover and misremembering it as Hapsburg, then you haven't listened to him very much.
    BTW it's Habsburg; I know it sounds like Hapsburg but that's a common misspelling. I distinctly remember him saying a "Habsburg takeover of the British monarchy", but if he meant Hanover it's still wrong as Victoria was born into the house of Hanover, and was the 6th Hanoverian monarch. So, no takeover there. In my opinion, any researcher who can't get their facts right just isn't credible; we shouldn't be having to guess what they're really trying to say, that's ridiculous.

Hs anyone checked out Sean's claim to be related to the Kennedys? Easy enough to do online these days, but I'm tied up with other stuff right now and don't have time. He says Joe Sr was a "great-uncle or something" to his mother. Looking at the Kennedy family, Joe Sr had 3 siblings. When Rose died in 1995 she had 28 grandchildren and 41 great-grandchildren, and there must be many more great-grandchildren now.

So, that's a very big family if you include the descendants of Joe Sr's siblings, so being distantly related doesn't mean that you were in the bosom of the famous branch of the family.

That's if his claim is true; it was interesting that he didn't say why he went to jail and spent about 25 minutes elaborating on his victimhood, so I looked it up and he was jailed for a massive financial fraud. Hmmm.

I gave up researching for this thread as it's so convoluted, but it's very instructive to look into Joe Sr's bio. I have no idea who the Adonis actor was/is who played the adult JFK Jr - I came across more details that have convinced me of the switch that I mentioned in this post, but I don't believe that the truth will ever come to light. For anyone who is interested in doing so - look closely at the photos.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2021), mountain_jim (21st May 2021), TomKat (21st May 2021), wondering (22nd May 2021)

32. Link to Post #397
    Thanks

BTW it's Habsburg; I know it sounds like Hapsburg but that's a common misspelling. I distinctly remember him saying a "Habsburg takeover of the British monarchy", but if he meant Hanover it's still wrong as Victoria was born into the house of Hanover, and was the 6th Hanoverian monarch. So, no takeover there. In my opinion, any researcher who can't get their facts right just isn't credible; we shouldn't be having to guess what they're really trying to say, that's ridiculous.

Hs anyone checked out Sean's claim to be related to the Kennedys? Easy enough to do online these days, but I'm tied up with other stuff right now and don't have time. He says Joe Sr was a "great-uncle or something" to his mother. Looking at the Kennedy family, Joe Sr had 3 siblings. When Rose died in 1995 she had 28 grandchildren and 41 great-grandchildren, and there must be many more great-grandchildren now.

So, that's a very big family if you include the descendants of Joe Sr's siblings, so being distantly related doesn't mean that you were in the bosom of the famous branch of the family.

That's if his claim is true; it was interesting that he didn't say why he went to jail and spent about 25 minutes elaborating on his victimhood, so I looked it up and he was jailed for a massive financial fraud. Hmmm.

I gave up researching for this thread as it's so convoluted, but it's very instructive to look into Joe Sr's bio. I have no idea who the Adonis actor was/is who played the adult JFK Jr - I came across more details that have convinced me of the switch that I mentioned in this post, but I don't believe that the truth will ever come to light. For anyone who is interested in doing so - look closely at the photos.
    Sean David Morton is a big can of worms and if you're just hearing about him, there's a lot of background to cover -- not that it's worth it. Sean may be a lot of things, but researcher isn't one of them :-)

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Brigantia (21st May 2021), wondering (22nd May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst 1 10 20