+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Fiona Barnett from the land down under - paradise? yep - pedophile paradise.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Fiona Barnett from the land down under - paradise? yep - pedophile paradise.

This just goes on and on and on. Please understand that it needs to be outed. My head is spinning.

I believe it's relevant to ask. How does one know if one has been a victim or not? It's an earnest question.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

arwen (7th August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Hervé (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (8th August 2018), Sadieblue (20th October 2019), Zanshin (7th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Fiona Barnett from the land down under - paradise? yep - pedophile paradise.

Val.....You are where you are right now! There is much wisdom on this Forum...ask to be "guided" in your search!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

arwen (8th August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), Hervé (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (8th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018), Zanshin (7th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I'm having trouble in determining who the "guides" are in getting through this with my heart and my morals intact. It's very difficult to navigate.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

arwen (8th August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Hervé (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (8th August 2018), Mike Gorman (31st August 2018), Zanshin (7th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    This just goes on and on and on. Please understand that it needs to be outed. My head is spinning.

I believe it's relevant to ask. How does one know if one has been a victim or not? It's an earnest question.
    Valerie, from my research into the subject (I'm not a surviver, though I've been near some clergy abuse) -

It seem's that this VIP abuse follows a formula, utilising Dissociative Identity Disorder inflicted through torture and sexual abuse of a child,
    to cause that child to function in a 'normal' manner unless specifically triggered thereby shielding the perpetrators from detection and/or exposure.

Sometimes the child does not fully dissociate and will confide in an adult as to what has occurred - other times the dissociation breaks down over time
    and memories start flooding back in, usually much later (late 30's into 40's).
    Often times this memory recovery is triggered by certain events.
    Fiona has said that she's had many people contact her after her testimony has triggered memories in them. She also says that reliving the memories is as painful,
    confronting and traumatic as when the abuse occurred.

I feel your turmoil - this info is a real challenge to process.

Many times I reneged on starting this thread but the clincher was seeing Fiona stand as an almost solitary figure whilst the perps continue unchecked.

I fervently hope that this current wave of attention, especially the hollywood angle, will finally break through the veil into the common conciousness.

It's been a long time now since Cathy O'brien, Arizona Wilder, Fiona Barnett and others first started bringing this out.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

arwen (8th August 2018), Baby Steps (13th August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Hervé (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), MistressJan (2nd September 2018), mountain_jim (8th August 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018), witchy1 (14th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

I'm having trouble in determining who the "guides" are in getting through this with my heart and my morals intact. It's very difficult to navigate.
    Yes, it is. I would say if you are in doubt for personal reasons, seeking out help from those who can help is one way, but of course one has to be VERY careful as there are so many charlatans, or even worse, people who will implant ideas, and so on. There are a number of people who work in this type of field, some of them sincere and genuine, some not.

People I personally resonate with, although cannot recommend as I have not had any therapeutic work from them, would be people like:

Bernhard Guenther

Evie Lorgen (with links to her peers)
    Last edited by arwen; 8th August 2018 at 00:34.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

BMJ (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Hervé (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018), Zanshin (8th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Val.

I write this with the utmost care for you and anyone else who finds themselves feeling overwhelmed by this or similar material. This is heavy, about as heavy as it gets, it’s only natural to feel how you do. You mustn’t expose yourself to it for too long at a time.

If you’ve been a victim of child abuse or sexual assault then this is especially important, it’s even best to avoid this material until you’re sufficiently healed, I won’t go into it but I’m talking from experience, so I understand OK?

I know exactly what my guides would say to me if I felt like you do, Val, they’d tell me to stop looking at this and do something that brings me joy. Go for a nice walk, ground yourself, clear your head and forget about this for now. Never forget that at the heart of all this is a spiritual war, very real. Take care of yourself, keep yourself strong first.

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

arwen (8th August 2018), Baby Steps (13th August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), ClearWater (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Franny (8th August 2018), Hervé (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), mountain_jim (8th August 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018), Zanshin (8th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

I was reading Fiona's twitter yesterday and came across much more info.

A post on her blog details Voodoo Donut and has a number of images from their website. The sign outside depicts a small boy with a wobbly triangle within a triangle with Franklin Graham posing right below.

I was happy to read elsewhere that Mikey who broke the VD story is apparently getting help at an undisclosed location.

https://fionabarnett.org/2018/08/06/...d-traffickers/

Burn Hollywood, Burn. It's about how I feel about it now. Haven't been able to watch any movies in about 8 months.

A link to this website was found there too.
    Universal Life Church ministers: Voodoo Donuts owners, Hunter Thompson, Conan O'Brien, Stephen Colbert, Nicole Richie, Robbie Williams, Benedict Cumberbatch, Courtney Love, Alanis Morissette, Debbie Reynolds, Tori Spelling, Paul Newman, Doris Day, Mae West, James Stewart, Johnny Carson and more.

Who would've thought it was this organized back in the 40s-60s. Doris Day? Paul Newman?

https://www.universallifechurchministers.org

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

BMJ (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Hervé (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (13th August 2018), Zanshin (8th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Well, I'm 56. It hasn't surfaced yet. How do any of us know? Are we all disassociative?

Knowing all this only makes me stronger and stronger as far as resolve is concerned.

Thank you Rachel, arwen and Zansin for your kind replies. I really love the caring here.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

arwen (8th August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Hervé (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), Zanshin (8th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    It's all good to look into pedopilia in high places. But it's quite likely that not ALL of those who go to Bohemian Grove are pedophiles, Luciferians, Satanists.

Guilt by association, so far contained online, could spill over into real life, in a big way though. This isn't a recipe for justice but one for mob 'justice' where innocent people are tarred feathered.

Study and learn as much as you can and do what you can reasonably do about pedophilia. Be aware that things like cannibalism f children etc...was one of the ways the early Nazis leveraged the distress of the post WW1 Germans to hate and fear ALL Jews.

There are forces out there that are pedophilic. True. But there is also a very strong force out there that wants people to be preoccupied with this issue to the exclusion of all other serious ills. It could become very dangerous. The label pedophile currently used against 'the elites' could easily expand into anybody who doesn't support your political views.

Already on this forum, you see Social Democrats referred to as Marxists. That's the kind of hysteria I am talking about.

Thank you for reading.
    You raise some valid concerns Autumn - one must always guard against taking the position of accuser.

I do however feel it's fair to say the testimony at this stage is overwhelming that, rather than isolated incidents, this appears to be the entrenched modus operandi for the very upper echelons of the control structure.

It may be that some attendees at 'elite' gatherings such as Bohemian Grove are not involved in the dark stuff, however if they know what is occurring and remain silent that, to me, would be the very definition of guilt by association.
    The desire for self preservation would be a strong motivator to remain silent - these people obviously play for keeps.

As to rousing the mob to a pitchfork wielding frenzy - it's been my experience that most people I've tried to share this with are in complete denial.

Whereas I cannot fathom continuing on my path without doing everything I can to end this travesty against the innocents -
    the reaction of others has ranged from angry denial to full cognotive dissonance shut down, followed by continuance on their way in blissful ignorance.

It must be mentioned that once the conflict and confrontation of processing this info has passed, the real task will be processing how to deal with the perpertrators.

It is painfully obvious that lynch mobs with pitchforks is not a progressive solution.

Please check out ExomatrixTV's thread on the International Tribunal for Natural Justice

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...highlight=itnj

I'm reposting Ronald Bernard's testimony here for his reference to the mental state of the perpertrators of these terrible acts - that of scared little children reacting out of fear to trauma most of them have been subjected to themselves.

This not to absolve anyone from responsibility for their actions - rather to approach the only way forward, through forgiveness and healing.

This will be a dificult concept for most to embrace, especially those who are survivors of this abuse.

One last point - Ronald Bernard talks of only 8-8500 people at the top who engage in this luciferian agenda.

Last edited by Zanshin; 9th August 2018 at 23:36.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

arwen (8th August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), ClearWater (8th August 2018), David McG (9th September 2018), Flowerpunkchip (5th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Hervé (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2018), KiwiElf (22nd August 2018), Matthew (22nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), mountain_jim (8th August 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

According to Sue Arrigo's breakdown of the satanic/cabbalistic/talmudic ritual abusers crowd:
    =======================================
    A History of Skull and Bones Rituals Recalled From their Own Archives

They practice Christianity with their lips, and Satanism by their deeds. Some of them are mind controlled into amnesia by the trauma and drugs at the initial ceremony and do not even know later that they are Satanists. Others do know. I would say that about 20 percent are fully aware that what they are doing is evil and wrong and just don't know how to stop it. About 50% know what they are doing but deny that it is evil. They excuse it as their right to be pagan and uninhibited. Then about 10 percent are full multiples and are clueless in their overt personality as to what they are doing in their covert personalities. Then about another 20 percent are too lazy and apathetic to think about what they are doing. They are just doing it because others do it. (See the last section below “Protecting yourself from blackmail”, if you have fallen into one of these traps).

The CIA did find methods to make over 90% of people criminals without a discernible conscience. They started with the basic Skull and Bone’s ritual and had already made some improvements in it by the time Rodman Rockefeller tasked me to look into the issue. He was not happy with the almost 10% failure rate. Ops were run on Congressmen, CEO’s, and foreign dignitaries. Having to kill 10% of them soon after inviting them to a “DC Party” was a high security risk--- someone might notice and leak that to a part of the press which was not well controlled. So, Rodman was very anxious that the “failure rate”get below 5%.

Rodman brought me the historical records from the Skull and Bone’s Crypt. That included a blood smear on paper for each of the major rituals, and also financial records, and diaries. There was also an official registry of deaths, the names of the victims was occasionally listed as unknown. In the 1830’s, the basic Skull and Bone’s ritual was to....

[...]
    ================================================
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (8th August 2018), Baby Steps (13th August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th August 2018), Franny (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (8th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), mountain_jim (8th August 2018), Valerie Villars (8th August 2018), Zanshin (8th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,499 times in 4,311 posts

More on Voodoo Doughnuts. At first glance, it seems little more than a doughnut shop with a X-rated theme. Until you see the logo.

It looks like a caricature of a boy in distress, with that spiral conspicuously displayed in the centre of its chest.

Virtually identical.

And check the lovely menu, as described by Fiona in her blog.

Innocent on the surface, and faintly amusing in a bawdy sort of way. But the underlying context implies something much more disturbing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	voodoo_doughnuts_portland_or_8_l8.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	38757

Name:  voodoo-box.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  54.3 KB

https://fionabarnett.org/
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (23rd August 2018), Flash (13th August 2018), Hervé (13th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (22nd August 2018), KiwiElf (22nd August 2018), Melinda (12th April 2019), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), mountain_jim (22nd August 2018), Reinhard (26th November 2018), Valerie Villars (13th August 2018), Zanshin (22nd August 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

The Rabbit Hole is Much Darker and Far More Sinister Than You Imagined

SGTreport
    Published on Aug 20, 2018

Child sex trafficking and satanic ritual abuse survivor and whistle blower Fiona Barnett joins me to discuss the plague upon the earth that is being exposed and that MUST be brought to an end. Fiona, a former child victim of very powerful people is not afraid to name the names of those she alleges abused her as a child. And according to Fiona, the CIA and the British Crown control most of the human trafficking activities around the world.
    Last edited by BMJ; 23rd August 2018 at 15:19.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2018), Franny (23rd August 2018), Hervé (22nd August 2018), Innocent Warrior (22nd August 2018), Jayke (22nd August 2018), KiwiElf (22nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), Reinhard (26th November 2018), Zanshin (22nd August 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

If you want to know who REALLY runs the world....listen to this!!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (23rd August 2018), KiwiElf (22nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), Mike Gorman (31st August 2018), Zanshin (23rd August 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    If you want to know who REALLY runs the world....listen to this!!
    Yep, the SGT Report video (above) crossposted on the "Q" thread

... and the "Grande Dame" is... (no surprises there, none at all...) I see she has her multi-million dollar Mansion up for sale... Is the "Grande Dame" planning on leaving sometime soon, ???
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 22nd August 2018 at 23:37.

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Meryl Streep - Grand Dame

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/mery...ouse-apartment

Hollywood & Satanism

Meryl Streep -High Level Mason
    Flashing the sign...
    http://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=14239

Tom Hanks, too.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 2nd September 2018 at 06:58.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2018), KiwiElf (25th August 2018), Zanshin (26th August 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Flashbacks may reveal the truth.

For example you may have a flashback of being in an asylum and being instructed to play chess with your feet, and given the impression that if you make the wrong move there will be dire consequence.

In the background a soldier of high rank is watching the situation.

Something odd like the above description which may in part be corroborated by testimony you have heard or read.
    Last edited by BMJ; 2nd September 2018 at 05:57.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2018), KiwiElf (28th August 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd August 2018), Zanshin (26th August 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

In case someone hasn't listened to Fiona Barnett.....this is an important clue to who really runs this world. Not pleasant to learn about, but very necessary to get a view of the Big Picture!

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (2nd September 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd September 2018), Mike Gorman (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st September 2018), Zanshin (2nd September 2018)

34. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

It seems that the very fabric of the western world has been founded on very corrupt people-Australia has always been a hidden place, Pine Gap anyone?
    The authorities are riddled with dreadful, psychopathic predators, those who we look to for justice, for solutions and protection are themselves part of the problem.
    We now have to look to one another, the common people to reclaim our power and sort this out.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

BMJ (1st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd September 2018), muxfolder (1st September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st September 2018), Zanshin (2nd September 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

I think we should invite Fiona here on Avalon.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

avid (1st September 2018), BMJ (2nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd September 2018), Noelle (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st September 2018), Zanshin (2nd September 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Fiona has tweeted quite a bit about Craig Sawyer, of Veterans For Child Rescue. She is really going after him. I should say, they are really going after each other. I follow Craig on Twitter and had no clue. Another reminder for me to be careful who I follow.

Two of her tweets from yesterday and today:

This is CIA operative Craig Sawyer, former Clinton + McCain security guard. He is responsible for defending the massive Clinton Foundation / Rothschild Arizona child trafficking operation. He has joined forces with Michael Aquino to silence Watergate was Pedogate.
    7:23 PM - 31 Aug 2018
    https://twitter.com/FionaBa47662575/...69469928943616

Like @ShurterD experienced long ago, Craig Sawyer threatens to sue victims of CIA child sex trafficking, using DONATED FUNDS from unsuspecting concerned citizens who are just trying to help end CIA child sex trafficking. This is a CIA silencing tactic.
    9:11 PM - 1 Sep 2018
    https://twitter.com/FionaBa47662575/...58957381398528

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (2nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), Hervé (2nd September 2018), Michelle Marie (2nd September 2018), mountain_jim (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2018), Zanshin (2nd September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast