Thread: When men were men & women were feminine

1. Link to Post #301
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,742 times in 4,341 posts

Default Re: When men were men & women were feminine

Quote That sounds like a joke, but it's not. These kinds of people are genuinely mentally ill.
    100% agree. But that's not the most troubling thing. The most troubling think is that society, namely the mainstream media, are giving these Cultists (let's call them what they are) extensive airtime, and treating them and their ideas seriously. Worse, these people are in the education system now teaching young, impressionable kids. And because they're shielded by hate speech laws they can't be fired.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 1st August 2022 at 19:07.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), ClearWater (2nd August 2022), Ivanhoe (1st August 2022), jaybee (1st August 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (1st August 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022), Reinhard (8th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (2nd August 2022), T Smith (2nd August 2022), Violet3 (2nd August 2022), wondering (1st August 2022)

3. Link to Post #302
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)

That woman is absolutely, positively bat-sh!t crazy and should either be in jail or an asylum of some sort
    That sounds like a joke, but it's not. These kinds of people are genuinely mentally ill.
    wait, this isn't absolutely normal?

Quote Christina Aguilera's HUGE Strap-On at "Kid Friendly" Pride Fest

"kid friendly"....

I mean....
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2022), ClearWater (2nd August 2022), Ivanhoe (1st August 2022), Jambo (13th August 2022), jaybee (1st August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd August 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (1st August 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022), Reinhard (8th September 2022), T Smith (2nd August 2022), Violet3 (2nd August 2022)

5. Link to Post #303
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 times in 237 posts

Well in defense of LGBTQ... people, including myself, what is being portrayed with this NWO propoganda, and foisted on the mainstream, does not represent the majority. It is like assuming that Nancy Pelosi is a representative of the average American person.
    I think I can reasonably say that most decent LGBTQ... people are aghast at the overt abuses being perpetrated in their name. Perhaps up to now there has been too much 'wokeness' and naivety going on amongst LGBTG... people, but the nefarious agenda, behind the apparently greater acceptance of diversity, is now clear. In a sad twist, it is being used to crush diversity.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2022), ClearWater (2nd August 2022), iota (7th September 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), Jambo (13th August 2022), loungelizard (2nd August 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd August 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (2nd August 2022), Peace in Oz (3rd August 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022), Reinhard (8th September 2022), Rizotto (4th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (2nd August 2022), T Smith (2nd August 2022), TargeT (4th September 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd August 2022), Vangelo (2nd August 2022), Wind (3rd August 2022), wondering (5th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #304
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,742 times in 4,341 posts

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    I think I can reasonably say that most decent LGBTQ... people are aghast at the overt abuses being perpetrated in their name.
    I think that too, I think they have to be. Therefore the onus is on them, really, to do something about it. When minorities come together they can move mountains. It's time the LGBT community did so. It's time to say enough is enough, and get their house in order.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2022), ClearWater (2nd August 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), Jambo (13th August 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (2nd August 2022), Peace in Oz (3rd August 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022), Reinhard (8th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (2nd August 2022), TargeT (4th September 2022), thepainterdoug (2nd August 2022), Vangelo (2nd August 2022), Wind (3rd August 2022), wondering (5th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #305
    Thanks

Well in defense of LGBTQ... people, including myself, .
    I've never felt the need to state my sexual preference, I find the phenomenon very interesting; just had a co-worker fly down from denver and give a presentation that lead with an introduction, and sexual preference was a central point.

I find this tangentially related to the topic of the thread; I think what is happening has extremely wide effects that will affect society in unexpected ways, and none seem good.

For example

I think I can reasonably say that most decent LGBTQ... people are aghast at the overt abuses being perpetrated in their name.
    I agree, it seems almost artificially exaggerated, maybe co-opted.

I've only met a few "flamboyant" non -heterosexual in person out of the hundred's I've known and called friends. An overly portrayed minority it seems.

But then, Look at what we are up against (and we willingly participate in)..
    Last edited by TargeT; 12th August 2022 at 19:24.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), iota (8th September 2022), Ivanhoe (12th August 2022), Jambo (13th August 2022), JohanB (12th August 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (7th September 2022), pabranno (12th August 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #306
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,346 times in 761 posts

Well in defense of LGBTQ... people, including myself, what is being portrayed with this NWO propoganda, and foisted on the mainstream, does not represent the majority. It is like assuming that Nancy Pelosi is a representative of the average American person.
    I think I can reasonably say that most decent LGBTQ... people are aghast at the overt abuses being perpetrated in their name. Perhaps up to now there has been too much 'wokeness' and naivety going on amongst LGBTG... people, but the nefarious agenda, behind the apparently greater acceptance of diversity, is now clear. In a sad twist, it is being used to crush diversity.
    Thank you Violet3. For the greater part of my life I have had far more sexual contacts and relationships with men than with women, but that is not because I am “G” or “B” but because I have soon enough discovered that I know male bodies and their sexuality infinitely better than female bodies and their sexuality, so that it makes sense to try and play the more difficult and rewarding music on instruments that I know better.

In the earliest times of "G" parades I understood that "G"-ness was and is not about discovery of self but about “lifestyle” marketing. The gayness I could and can identify with however is the one Walt Whitman refers to in Leaves of Grass when he talks of the happiness being together in the midst of Nature brings to two friends who are "cheerful" (or gay as he calls it) and open for discovery. Men, or boys, who have not understood that it belongs to the deepening of friendship to engage each other as male, sexually mature, bodies just miss out on the core of their essence as humans. It is called incarnation. No spirituality without love of the body, because spirit goes "down there" because that is what spirit does.

Reading, especially Belgian sexologist Jos Van Ussel’s age-old but ground-breaking "Geschiedenis van het seksuele problem" (History of the issue of sex) in my teens led me to understand that heterosexuality and homosexuality are medical terms and sociological inventions of the 19th century in order to discriminate between and against people, facilitating the further weaponisation of their bodies to turn them soon into murdering machines of the First World War. It was the age when boys were forced to wear iron contraptions so that they could not masturbate (enforced in the “Imperial” United Kingdom, the United States (in one word: Anglosaxonia) but less popular in the rest of Europe). As such – and this statement may shock you – it was already then the "scientification" and "medicalisation" of diversity, but one aimed at imposing an artificial, unnatural dichotomy (hetero/homo-sexuality) on an existing dichotomy of natural bodies (women and girls/men and boys). Before those dreadful times the sexual dichotomy went parallel to this existing bodily dichotomy. There was male sexuality and female sexuality – and, if I may talk from my personal experience as a male, men’s heterosexual lovemaking looks much more like men’s homosexual lovemaking than it resembles women’s heterosexual lovemaking.

Having said that, I find the labeling of myself as a “LGBTQ” or whatever unpronounceable acronym disgusting, demeaning and humiliating for the multi-dimensional sexual being that I feel to be and would never dream of banding together with an "LGBTQ" crowd instead of banding with my natural sexual allies, who are the humans who have the same physical sexual makeup as I do.

This is not a popular position, but I give you one clue: "diversity" is just a new newspeak term meant to separate people. Let it be crushed! I prefer by far "university", or its better term "universality" – because it opens up a readiness to experiencing the other’s body as uniquely different and the same at the same time (what Giorgio Agamben calls our "singularity"), and on the base of that openness one acquires opportunities to change – because though humans may share the same bodily sexual build, they come in the greatest varieties and those are what makes each embrace a liberating experience.

Maybe this rings a bell with some of the readers of this thread.

But – what a strange heading this thread has.. Should it not be "When men were men & women were women"? Or "when men were masculine and women were feminine"? Or "when males were males and females were females"?
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 12th August 2022 at 21:46.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2022), iota (7th September 2022), loungelizard (13th August 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (7th September 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022), Rizotto (4th September 2022), TargeT (4th September 2022), ulli (29th August 2022), wondering (5th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #307
    Thanks

oh my god, I'm so happy that I'm not a young man currently.
    (and isn't that a weird statement)

The cognitive dissonance in these interviews is very interesting; it seems there is an active push to confuse and ruin the traditional family structure, and the participants/targets are participating with out full understanding.

the Patriarchy is the myth that women hide behind so they do not have to face the reality that they have the majority of the responsibility for the relationship complaints they often voice... as well as the patriarchy that they rail against.
    Last edited by TargeT; 29th August 2022 at 02:34.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2022), Ivanhoe (4th September 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (7th September 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022), Vangelo (29th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #308
    Thanks

Its very interesting to see the mentalities that are currently prevailing, and the poetrntial (imo obvious) outcomes.

Where are we? Does it currently make sense that "war" would be anything but what is currently happening?
    Last edited by TargeT; 4th September 2022 at 07:48.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th September 2022), greybeard (5th September 2022), Ivanhoe (4th September 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (7th September 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022), wondering (5th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #309
    Thanks

And it continues... these are intoxicated young people (which I've found is a very "realistic" take)

Either way, very interesting.

Woman ask me why I have given up on relationships... I dont even try to answer anymore...
    Last edited by TargeT; 5th September 2022 at 06:52.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2022), greybeard (5th September 2022), Ivanhoe (5th September 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (7th September 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #310
    Thanks

Is this becoming obviously way too much? How is this ok from anyone?

Where is the struggle, growth and pay off? Why are all women perfect with most (all?) men portrayed as liabilities or just bafoons?

We have known about writing stories for eons now, the "hero's journey" is known ubiquitously.. I dont understand how "professional " entertainers can destroy the established stories like this.
    Last edited by TargeT; 7th September 2022 at 02:11.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (7th September 2022), greybeard (7th September 2022), Inversion (7th September 2022), Ivanhoe (8th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (7th September 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022)

21. Link to Post #311
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    And it continues... these are intoxicated young people (which I've found is a very "realistic" take)

Either way, very interesting.

Woman ask me why I have given up on relationships... I dont even try to answer anymore...
    Maybe you are looking in the wrong places and for the wrong kind of people, who knows...

But one thing is certain, you are starting to sound a lot like MGTOW, that's a dangerous road lol

Finally, you've been around for some time and i suppose dated for most of those years? If you can't get a solid relationship, then it may be because of the other person, but also there must be something you were doing wrong, being honest and realistic, right?

You know what the other person, in your eyes, did wrong, but do you know what the other person saw in you that she thought was kind of wrong as well?

There's always two sides of everything, i don't believe that it has always been only your date the one doing something wrong, that's not even how relationships work at all, there has to be also something you did, that's the realistic way to look at this issue

But what do i know
    Last edited by Mashika; 7th September 2022 at 02:55.
    Tired

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2022), greybeard (7th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2022), Mike (7th September 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022), TargeT (7th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    , you are starting to sound a lot like MGTOW, that's a dangerous road lol
    Well, I agree; though mostly when it involves young men that are more impulsive.. but why do you think that proactively protecting one's mental stability via discerning relationships is a bad thing?

I know exactly what I am, but despite my position and "ease of access " (comparatively) to some, I do not see the options as worth while; and see no negative outcome to that mentality.

Its been a peaceful 2 years
    Where are you?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (7th September 2022), greybeard (7th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th September 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (7th September 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #313
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The attack on mothrrhood and the family unit was begun long ago.

It can be argued it began during the world wars when women had to build the weapons at home the men needed at the front.

Its been downhill since then...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alecs (7th September 2022), Bill Ryan (7th September 2022), ClearWater (7th September 2022), Denise/Dizi (7th September 2022), Ivanhoe (8th September 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (7th September 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022), TargeT (7th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #314
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I believe what we have here, is a manipulation of an already marginalized group of individuals, that are being manipulated merely because a few of them may be more confused about who or what they are.. They are piggybacking off of the shoulders of the true, normal gay community, that just wants to live with their partners, and not be bothered, and that is shameful...

Titles, labels, all screams more of a desire to be recognized, more than an actual condition. And in this way, this is very sad, because after the parades, after the raves, after the publicity, these individuals will not have had their true issues resolved...So it will take a bigger parade,more outrageous behavior... Again, in the end, no true satisfaction will be had in life, and they will never see that they were used and manipulated for something far worse.... in their quest to be recognized...

I do believe that their culture is being guided by a higher hand... That they are being infiltrated in a way that does take humanity away from responsibility for their actions, and a shocking turn towards promoting pedophilia, as they are introducing this to the youngest of children, who really don't have an identity issue, as they have no idea what that even means!

I will write more later about how I feel this really affects the "Family unit"... Must run...

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ClearWater (7th September 2022), Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2022), Kryztian (7th September 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), Mike (7th September 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2022), TargeT (7th September 2022)

29. Link to Post #315
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The attack on mothrrhood and the family unit was begun long ago.
    I would say both members of a nuclear family have been socially subverted (very reminiscent of the "10 planks of communism" ).

But other avenues have contributed...

I find this new phenomenon extremely related to the latest theme of this thread...

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    .... culture is being guided by a higher hand... That they are being infiltrated in a way that does take humanity away from responsibility for their actions, and a shocking turn towards promoting pedophilia, as they are introducing this to the youngest of children, who really don't have an identity issue, as they have no idea what that even means!

I will write more later about how I feel this really affects the "Family unit"... Must run...
    Things are as simple or complex as we want them to be in a fractal reality... very strange in that sense.
    Last edited by TargeT; 7th September 2022 at 21:15.
    Where are you?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th September 2022), Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2022), Mashika (8th September 2022), pounamuknight (10th September 2022)

31. Link to Post #316
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

, you are starting to sound a lot like MGTOW, that's a dangerous road lol
    Well, I agree; though mostly when it involves young men that are more impulsive.. but why do you think that proactively protecting one's mental stability via discerning relationships is a bad thing?
    You would not need to be so protective to the point that you run the opposite way in such a way, if you didn't had issues of your own

Like the Incel guys that are over nice, then expect the girl to, for some reason, become their sexual slave and dedicate their lives to the incel guy. And when that doesn't happen, the fake 'nice guy' goes away and the misogynist self entitled, self centered, brutal nihilist monster comes out and then goes into reddit and starts posting all kinds of crap about how women are useless and worthless and only like 'bad guys' and how he was so nice and she decided she rather wanted one of those other guys that will beat her up and blah blah blah

MGTOW guys are always one step, relationship, dinner date away from turning full Incels like described above

Quote I know exactly what I am, but despite my position and "ease of access " (comparatively) to some, I do not see the options as worth while; and see no negative outcome to that mentality.

I do have something i can think about this

You are 42 years old, and probably been dating since teenage years, but lets say you started dating at 18, so now you have been dating for 24 years at least

So, considering that, and that you have not found or felt good enough with any of the relationships you had so far, we can point out a few things:

All past relationships always go wrong at some point, why? What happens in every relationship, is there a pattern that you can identify? Or not?

You say "I do not see the options as worth while", what does that mean? You look as them as lesser than you? And why does this sound like you have a limited set of options, this is mostly what i said before "looking in the wrong places and for the wrong kind of people". Why would all available options be worthless unless you are only looking at some very narrowed set of options? I don't know what you look for in women, but it looks like you look for troubled people from the little i can get, otherwise why it always end up bad and why do you feel this way, it kind of adds up

I don't want to mess or interfere with your personal life, but i still just wanted to say something about what you have shared

I just think you may want to look in other places and for other kind of people, and if that means you need to change some stuff about you then maybe you should consider that too

I just find it crazy that after more than 2 decades it's always the same result in every relationship? That's crazy dude

I wasn't even born when you were already dating... and i was probably eating glue and crayons when you were already having relationship trouble

Think about that....
    Tired

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

pounamuknight (10th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #317
    Thanks

You would not need to be so protective to the point that you run the opposite way in such a way, if you didn't had issues of your own
    Interesting thought, I wonder what you base that on... Did you know my recent past is extensively written and worked through on this very forum?[/quote]

Like the Incel guys that are over nice, then expect the girl to, for some reason, become their sexual slave and dedicate their lives to the incel guy. And when that doesn't happen, the fake 'nice guy' goes away and the misogynist self entitled, self centered, brutal nihilist monster comes out and then goes into reddit and starts posting all kinds of crap about how women are useless and worthless and only like 'bad guys' and how he was so nice and she decided she rather wanted one of those other guys that will beat her up and blah blah blah
    do you understand that "incel" is a term for "involuntarily celibate" ? can you provide examples of those that have given up dealing with perceived manipulative interactions as expecting women to be "sexual slaves" when all I've seen is abject disgust and rejection in relation to current behaviors of females (which caused the INCEL phenomenon) mixed with an extreme differential of assumed "availability" (or at least the perception of it) with out any understanding of sexual currency?

Do you understand how extremely physically over powering the majority of males are in comparison to the majority of females? Are you saying that "incels" are brutal monsters, has the violent male on female (or even anything close) to those crimes increased? are men not still the number 1 victim of sexual assault in the US?

how are people ( like me) that have given up an being continually used a threat?

MGTOW guys are always one step, relationship, dinner date away from turning full Incels like described above
    Please tell me how I am one "what ever" away from your misunderstanding and misandry.

I feel so 1910 female being mansplained right now

Quote I know exactly what I am, but despite my position and "ease of access " (comparatively) to some, I do not see the options as worth while; and see no negative outcome to that mentality.

You are 42 years old, and probably been dating since teenage years, but lets say you started dating at 18, so now you have been dating for 24 years at least

So, considering that, and that you have not found or felt good enough with any of the relationships you had so far, we can point out a few things:
    Oh summer child, there is so much life to live

All past relationships always go wrong at some point, why? What happens in every relationship, is there a pattern that you can identify? Or not?

You say "I do not see the options as worth while", what does that mean? You look as them as lesser than you? And why does this sound like you have a limited set of options, this is mostly what i said before "looking in the wrong places and for the wrong kind of people". Why would all available options be worthless unless you are only looking at some very narrowed set of options? I don't know what you look for in women, but it looks like you look for troubled people from the little i can get, otherwise why it always end up bad and why do you feel this way, it kind of adds up
    My statement was very us centric, It may be different where the western culture does not prevail... however, I think you are vastly incorrect in your assessment.

I just think you may want to look in other places and for other kind of people, and if that means you need to change some stuff about you then maybe you should consider that too
    Always good advice, introspection is the key to life and one of the only ways to improve.

I just find it crazy that after more than 2 decades it's always the same result in every relationship? That's crazy dude

I wasn't even born when you were already dating... and i was probably eating glue and crayons when you were already having relationship trouble

Think about that....
    well, I shall try to ruminate about the various time's I've tried to improve the lives of the 8 women I've dated and 9 children I've raised (biologically one was mine(btw, what is your body count?)) over 30ish years, I've found that being a libra and always trying to help isn't the best approach...

but hey, we all live and learn via experience; what have you learned?
    Last edited by TargeT; 8th September 2022 at 05:29.
    Where are you?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

35. Link to Post #318
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Interesting thought, I wonder what you base that on... Did you know my recent past is extensively written and worked through on this very forum?

do you understand that "incel" is a term for "involuntarily celibate" ? can you provide examples of those that have given up dealing with perceived manipulative interactions as expecting women to be "sexual slaves" when all I've seen is abject disgust and rejection in relation to current behaviors of females (which caused the INCEL phenomenon) mixed with an extreme differential of assumed "availability" (or at least the perception of it) with out any understanding of sexual currency?

Do you understand how extremely physically over powering the majority of males are in comparison to the majority of females? Are you saying that "incels" are brutal monsters, has the violent male on female (or even anything close) to those crimes increased? are men not still the number 1 victim of sexual assault in the US?

how are people ( like me) that have given up an being continually used a threat?

Please tell me how I am one "what ever" away from your misunderstanding and misandry.

I feel so 1910 female being mansplained right now

Oh summer child, there is so much life to live

My statement was very us centric, It may be different where the western culture does not prevail... however, I think you are vastly incorrect in your assessment.

Always good advice, introspection is the key to life and one of the only ways to improve.

Think about that....
    well, I shall try to ruminate about the various time's I've tried to improve the lives of the 8 women I've dated and 9 children I've raised (biologically one was mine(btw, what is your body count?)) over 30ish years, I've found that being a libra and always trying to help isn't the best approach...

but hey, we all live and learn via experience; what have you learned?

[QUOTE]

Lol

I got all the answers i needed from you in one single post, thanks

I don't think you realise how much you said there, i just needed to push you a little bit and then it came out

See that was very simple, your tone and how you immediately assumed some things about me, and how condescending you were immediately

This is going very much offtopic by now, and there's very little point of keeping going into absurd fantasies of "me me me" and so on

But i can say something about what you wrote

Quote Oh summer child, there is so much life to live
    Not for you, since you have run away from live apparently and instead focusing on posting proof that your grudge against women is not originating from yourself

You care so much about that, that you felt the need to post lots of videos proving you right, when no one cared or knew or asked about it

But oh well

Quote I shall try to ruminate about the various time's I've tried to improve the lives of the 8 women I've dated and 9 children I've raised (biologically one was mine(btw, what is your body count?)) over 30ish years
    See? This is the perfect example of what i'm saying, you are very much unaware of yourself

Maybe you failed so many times, including the 800 kids, because there's something you are doing wrong? Have you considered that?

A rate of 100% failure where the only common denominator is you....

Quote (btw, what is your body count?))
    I finished college and stopped living on a piss contest last year. This is teenage behavior at best

I could say a lot more than this, but unfortunately this is all i care to say right now, your entire post said it all for me, so i bounce out. I'm not interested in teenage drama and here's one right now i'm going to avoid

But here's something i want to say, because it's very clear this is how things work

The woke thing is very recent, like from 5 years or so ago

Yet you said you have been on the game for 30sh years or so, which is another way to brag about starting at 12 years old, but anyway. Are you telling us that you have failed in every relationship since 30 years ago, and blaming it on the woke thing, even though it wasn't a thing until like 5/7 years ago?

So the other 23 or so years, what was the reason of failure

And you, by your own admission, have a 100% rate of failure. Please figure out the unawareness of your own self before you question others about their own "body count"

I have no kids, and i have had very few real relationships, because i can see when it is destined for failure and i avoid it to begin with. I don't just go rampant all over town trying to get every change i get like a rabid/sex desperate animal, that's just stupid. I chose and let go when i know it won't work, and i do know someone who is more than perfect by the way, but my life circumstances right now do not allow me to deal with that for now

I don't need to have a thousand kids or one million dates to feel i'm special or anything at all, that's just dumb and shows a lack of self respect and more than that, very little self control and strength, plus it shows fear and possibly lots of insecurity

Someone who can chose wisely and can limit themselves and act slow and with respect for themselves and the other person is more adecuate than someone who goes on a million dates because they are desperate to fit a certain image or breed like rabbits as soon as possible. That's just like dumb animals reason

Meh
    Last edited by Mashika; 8th September 2022 at 06:00.
    Tired

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

37. Link to Post #319
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Just so that you understand, i'm going to be more clear about this. I wasn't going to say it because i'm getting bored and is not my problem, but here you go

Quote I shall try to ruminate about the various time's I've tried to improve the lives of the 8 women I've dated and 9 children I've raised
    You pick broken women who already have a weak point or more in life and try to "fix" them to be what you need, and when that fails for whatever reason or another, you leave?

Why did you 'try to improve' their lives? Why would you pick someone who is not at the right moment and "try to fix it", why not go for someone who has their stuff together and a life plan already and has no insecurities and is strong and with no emotional bagage?

That you need to somehow 'fix' them just shows that you look for troubled people in the first place and then try to mold them to your own needs

You look for people you see as lesser than you, or at a lower point in life than you, so that you can control and mold them to your needs. that's not good and that's why it always, 100% of the time, ends up in failure. People are not toys and you can't twist them around like that

See you let go more than you think you did in just that single post

But oh well, keep going the way you do, i'm sure next time it will work just like the past 100 times

Do as you must, it sure works for you as you expect.

Bouncing out now
    Tired

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

pounamuknight (10th September 2022), s7e6e (26th October 2022)

39. Link to Post #320
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

And dude, here's another thing you seem to have got wrong in your life, previously you said

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1490666
    Quote as a parent of around 5 children through their formatives years I have a much different take.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1490742
    Quote I've been at minimum a 6 year, at most 11 year enfluence on two different women's children, they were not biologically mine, so it's a bit fuzzy
    And now
    Quote 8 women I've dated and 9 children I've raised (biologically one was mine)
    And now there are 9 of them, with 1 being biological, what's the deal with this?

And do you even know their names, or as soon as the mother goes out of the picture that child is fatherless for all you care? How can someone not keep correct count of their children that way amazes me to no end...

"5, 6 8, 9 whatever, there were some kids and now their gone"

Dude you have issues, stop pretending you don't, and is not my problem and we won't argue about it here because this is not something even remotely related to the thread topic, but clearly you need to work on some stuff on your side of things and not to say that it's wrong that you post videos about crazy dumb illiterate american women, but that's not all there is to it on this story, clearly

Hasta la Vista
    Tired

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst 1 6 16 18 LastLast