Thread: When men were men & women were feminine

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: When men were men & women were feminine

That would be M.A.P. "Minor Attracted People".
    ( Just makes you want to hurl, doesn't it? )
    For the story about a "non-binary" Associate Professor at Old Dominion University in Virginia who gave a talk about "normalizing" and tolerating pedophilia and adopting the M.A.P. term....
    (he's been put on administrative leave, but the University also defended research on "controversial issues")...
    ...go to 10 minutes 19 seconds into this video:

...And just as Jimmy Saville's old buddy Prince Charles is probably about to be made King.

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    While it's true that trans history dates back thousands of years, they only ever represented a very small minority of the population. Currently some 30 or 40 percent of all teens and young twenty somethings identify as trans, non-binary, queer, etc. That is a massive number, and it's all happened at an absurdly rapid pace.
    it used to be .03% of the population, noting the strange swing is just observation, and I agree it's a bit absurd and (IMO) clearly is mostly about attention/approval/validation seeking from what I've seen.

I don't overtly shove my sexual preferences out onto the public stage, I don't know why any healthy person would.

Agreed. I've always thought it was mostly about fashion, which is just another way of saying what you said I think.

But it's emerged so quickly and so aggressively, and it posits such absurd ideas and expects us all to abide by them.. and teachers and scientists and beaurocrats and big tech etc have all endorsed it almost overnight. It flips our most basic scientific and moral truths on their heads..and everyone is just playing along unquestionably it seems. I find the whole thing to be pretty disturbing. I don't think it's happened by accident; i feel strongly that it's all one big social engineering project designed to weaken and ultimately destroy western civilization.

Whether you're talking about lgbtq, or race relations, or the battle of the sexes, the common mantra is "equity, inclusivity, and diversity", which is really just a convenient way to usher in a kind of cultural Marxism and also normalize all sorts of bizarre behaviors. I notice they're using this language for pedophiles now as well. They've been assigned a cute acronym in place of the word 'pedophile' (i forget what it is now) and they're requesting a seat at the table under the banner of "inclusivity and diversity". I'm not making that up!
    Last edited by onawah; 19th November 2021 at 05:03.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gemma13 (19th November 2021), greybeard (20th November 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Ivanhoe (15th December 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), Mike (19th November 2021), TargeT (19th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Ah yes, M.A.P. That's it. Thx Nat.

Next they'll be recasting murderers the same way: M.I.P. (murder inclined people), or sociopaths: S.I.P. (sociopathically inclined people). And we'll be encouraged to view them as "oppressed"; "moral relativism" will be evoked, and we'll be offered a very postmodern explanation for their oppression i.e. pedophilia being egregiously bad is just a narrative we tell ourselves, and all the heavy judgement placed upon it is merely the result of the "patriarchy" or "toxic masculinity"....and this will be the basis for university courses called 'Critical M.A.P. Theory', and so on...

This is where all this is leading. And they'll try and sneak it in thru the use of "equity, inclusion, and diversity". Some people reading this will surely think I'm nuts...but just watch. It's already happening..
    Last edited by Mike; 19th November 2021 at 07:10.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (22nd November 2021), Gemma13 (19th November 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Ivanhoe (15th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), onawah (19th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th November 2021), TargeT (19th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #263
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,497 times in 4,310 posts

Oh crap yeh, M.A.P's. Don't doubt for a second that this is real. Here's a University Professor who seems to be advocating it. He needs to be fired immediately, and then investigated. Also needs to lay off the soy.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Gemma13 (20th November 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), Mike (19th November 2021), onawah (19th November 2021), Pam (9th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #264
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Speaking of the power of words, titles, terms, etc. and why there are so many elitist attempts now to change their meanings in order to reshape society and gain more control, the latest Dark Journalist discussion with Dr. Joseph Farrell is right on target.

Dark Journalist & Dr. Joseph Farrell: Deep State Sorcery
    Nov 19, 2021

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1464353
    and here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1464359

Ah yes, M.A.P. That's it. Thx Nat.

Next they'll be recasting murderers the same way: M.I.P. (murder inclined people), or sociopaths: S.I.P. (sociopathically inclined people). And we'll be encouraged to view them as "oppressed"; "moral relativism" will be evoked, and we'll be offered a very postmodern explanation for their oppression i.e. pedophilia being egregiously bad is just a narrative we tell ourselves, and all the heavy judgement placed upon it is merely the result of the "patriarchy" or "toxic masculinity"....and this will be the basis for university courses called 'Critical M.A.P. Theory', and so on...

This is where all this is leading. And they'll try and sneak it in thru the use of "equity, inclusion, and diversity". Some people reading this will surely think I'm nuts...but just watch. It's already happening..
    Last edited by onawah; 20th November 2021 at 06:05.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gemma13 (20th November 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), Reinhard (24th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #265
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Welcome to the eloquent crux of the situation

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Gemma13 (20th November 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Ivanhoe (15th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th November 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), Mike (20th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #266
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Welcome to the eloquent crux of the situation

Certainly a large part of it no doubt.

I remember watching a doco like the one Sydney mentions and found that some men were literally marrying their artificial digital girlfriends.  I can understand needing online companionship, all sorts of restrictions make this viable, but how the hell are you supposed to have stimulation and growth and blood pumping conversations and challenges and all the other stuff you can get from a healthy friendship, or relationship, if you've just got a computer Avatar basically reflecting you back to you.  How bloody unimaginative, let alone boring.

And the reciprocal affection sought by the other people paying for someone to feed affection to them is just, well, sad.  The human digital girlfriends could become extinct creatures in the not too distant future though as artificial digital girlfriends become more human looking and probably way cheaper.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

greybeard (20th November 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), Mike (20th November 2021), TargeT (20th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

Young Men are often left to their own devices with little to no positive mentorship, marrying digital girl friends sounds like a plausible outcome when successful relationships are not highlighted and examplified as "good".
    Last edited by TargeT; 20th November 2021 at 18:58.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Gemma13 (21st November 2021), greybeard (22nd November 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), Mike (20th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #268
    Thanks

Men aren't the only ones under attack either.....

Where are you?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Gemma13 (8th December 2021), greybeard (22nd November 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), Mike (22nd November 2021)

17. Link to Post #269
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Why is this happening? And who is behind it? These are the questions we should be asking ourselves as far as I'm concerned. All the other issues surrounding sports and bathrooms and so on, tho important in one way, are mostly just distractions.
    It's part of the anti-human agenda. Brought to us by the same people who modify our DNA in the name of vaccines. They may be reptile souls in human bodies, who supposedly don't like the limitations of human biology. That's why most of the "elite" are sexually perverted. And it also ties in with black magick, where one is supposed to flout societal convention in order to opt out of the limitations of decency placed on us by God. In other words, perversion, murder, incest, pedophilia are ways of declaring themselves exempt from the laws of "nature."[/QUOTE]

It's all part of the 1969 Rockefeller plan as exposed by Dr. Richard Day. Women and men were to be made alike. Also, music was to become worse and worse.

https://drrichardday.wordpress.com/introduction/

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Gemma13 (8th December 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), TargeT (23rd November 2021)

19. Link to Post #270
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Left is Normalizing Pedophiles? A Special News Report
    298,940 views Nov 27, 2021
    AwakenWithJP
    2.09M subscribers

"The Left is Normalizing Pedophiles? A Special News Report on what are now called Minor Attracted People, in order to be politically correct and sensitive to criminals. After the Old Dominion University went viral and was then placed on leave for promoting this movement. You get the full report here!"

Last edited by onawah; 29th November 2021 at 20:40.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gemma13 (8th December 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Ivanhoe (15th December 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), TargeT (30th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #271
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Feminist rips 'gender identity' as meaningless
    522,076 views Dec 8, 2021
    Fox News
    8.56M subscribers

Kara Dansky of the Women's Human Rights Campaign discusses the state of women's right on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight'
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (8th December 2021), Gemma13 (8th December 2021), greybeard (8th December 2021), Ivanhoe (15th December 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), Mike (8th December 2021), TargeT (22nd December 2021), Vicus (31st December 2021)

23. Link to Post #272
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trans Swimmer DESTROYS Women in Competition!
    138,302 views Dec 14, 2021
    AwakenWithJP
    2.11M subscribers

"Trans Swimmer DESTROYS Women in Competition!
    Swimmer from U Penn is setting records in destroying women in swimming competition.
    Why is she so much faster than all the other women?"
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DSKlausler (29th December 2021), Ewan (15th December 2021), Gemma13 (15th December 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Ivanhoe (15th December 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), Mike (15th December 2021), TargeT (22nd December 2021), wondering (15th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #273
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I haven't really been following this thread, but let me express my thoughts. Overall the problem in society is once again energy and the problem is not men or women, just the imbalance in energies. What a shocker!

Yin and Yang, it's really quite that simple. Every integrated being has both the masculine and feminine energies in balance, but as individuals naturally we tend to have other energy more and the other less. That's not "wrong", it just is. The society represents the inner state of the individual, how many do actually get that? I have way more Yin Water energy and it's more feminine, but I am still a male and I know what I am, yet I still I know I have work to do and I'm not the best version of myself yet. No human being is perfect, but we can have our ideals like the Christ and that has nothing to do with religion.

Anyways, the point is that we are souls having a physical experience and souls don't have a gender even if they choose to reincarnate as certain gender. Now we have these certain bodies which are either male or female, some people are just very confused about their own energies. Meaning they don't really know what they are and then it gets complicated with sexuality and all those gender things which I think is sillly.

Insecurity stems from the fact that people are not confident in themselves and they feel lacking in some sense or fear something in themselves and push away their own shadow. Some men fear to face their own feminine side and express it as "men aren't supposed to cry" and other archaic bs, then there are women who fear to embrace and see their own masculine side. The suppression of inner feelings, emotions and energies leads to energetic imbalance which leads to physical or mental illnesses as the psyche has a hard time coping with the cognitive dissonance.

Real men don't have to prove how tough they are, real men know that they are reliable and can do things when the time calls for it, that's masculinity. Insecure men are the ones with the tough guy act. Or the same with women except that women don't have the tough guy act, they have their own version of that and no one really likes people like that because we intuitively feel that it's fake. That creates a lot of toxic interactions, especially in relationships.

We all have parts in ourselves which have been hurt, we all have our egos which are sometimes easily offended and hurt. It's okay to feel hurt and you won't die from that, why do we get hurt? Is there an attachment to some idea about yourself or is there something you don't want to face about yourself? Do you still feel unworthy and unlovable if you're not "this" or "that"? Someone points it out and you don't like it because you're imperfect? It's your own fragile ego judging you! It's all a problem with residual self-image which you have about yourself. Learn to become comfortable with your own real authentic self and you don't have to be bitchy or like a douchebag!

Unfortunately I feel that a lot of the emotional problems and insecurity which people have stems from childhood and the roles their parents played. That's why parents don't have a big responsibility, they have a massive responsibility! Their children, meaning people are the direct result how society looks like and functions. No one is perfect, but I think there are certain basics to parenting and how to properly raise a human being, it's another thing to make a child and feed them and give them a house to live in. Anyone can do that and not everyone should do it, yet they do. I'm sure it pays out well in the end though if you did your work well, but if you didn't then there is also a karmic payout then and possibly not a very good one.

I could say that I identify as a heterosexual male because that's how I am hardwired from birth, but in the truth I am just a soul having an experience as a male and having this body/mind/spirit-complex which I have chosen for this current incarnation. Deep down I am what I am which is the soul, this is body and mind being just one costume. I hope everyone may learn to be more comfortable and confident in their own body and mind, feeling the Creator within. We all are part of that One.

I found this video pretty good even if it's quite simple.

Last edited by Wind; 15th December 2021 at 13:21.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Ewan (15th December 2021), greybeard (15th December 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), loungelizard (16th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th December 2021), Peace in Oz (16th December 2021), wondering (15th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

it's so hard to stop momentum... we will deal with this insanity for a while.........

"2019 male competitor, is now trans and finished 38 seconds ahead of the closest rival" (para phrase)

omfg... why are feminist's not ****ing burning.. I dunno. anything? (bras are over done?)
    Where are you?

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Gemma13 (22nd December 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Mashika (22nd December 2021), Mike (24th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #275
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

it's so hard to stop momentum... we will deal with this insanity for a while.........

"2019 male competitor, is now trans and finished 38 seconds ahead of the closest rival" (para phrase)

omfg... why are feminist's not ****ing burning.. I dunno. anything? (bras are over done?)
    Well i feel like this is going way to the other side now lol

Man becoming "emasculated" i assumed it meant they became "wimps" or whatever like that. But not that they would register themselves as woman lmao. that's just like a completely separate step away from the OP of this thread

I am not sure how to handle this, but if it comes my place, i will let them know how to dance in the wild wild west felt like
    Tired

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Gemma13 (22nd December 2021), greybeard (24th December 2021), iota (22nd December 2021), Mike (24th December 2021), Reinhard (24th December 2021), TargeT (22nd December 2021)

31. Link to Post #276
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    Man becoming "emasculated" i assumed it meant they became "wimps" or whatever like that. But not that they would register themselves as woman lmao. that's just like a completely separate step away from the OP of this thread

I am not sure how to handle this, but if it comes my place, i will let them know how to dance in the wild wild west felt like
    honestly... in my mind, it seems like the only out come possible.... you cannot destroy anything, you can only shift it, so.... trying to destroy masculinity and the inherent competition that comes with that mentality will have an outcome.... and the one illustrated here is one of the "few" allowed currently.

edit: there are MANY examples... even including the recent summer olympics......
    Last edited by TargeT; 22nd December 2021 at 06:38.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Gemma13 (22nd December 2021), Mashika (24th December 2021), Mike (24th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #277
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Putin steps in:

Below is one tweet, but there's much much more in this excellent, detailed and fun Zero Hedge article:
    "A Woman Is A Woman, Man Is A Man": Putin Vows To Protect Russia From West's "Gender Obscurantism"

https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...99966985244673

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brodie75 (24th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (24th December 2021), Gemma13 (25th December 2021), greybeard (24th December 2021), Mashika (24th December 2021), Mike (24th December 2021), pyrangello (24th December 2021), Vicus (31st December 2021), Wind (25th December 2021), Yoda (24th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #278
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,714 times in 2,088 posts

I think the definition of NON-BIINARY should be listed as follows " GLUE THAT DOESN"T WORK" ! No more questions plain and simple.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Ernie Nemeth (24th December 2021), Gemma13 (25th December 2021), Mike (24th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #279
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Putin steps in:

Below is one tweet, but there's much much more in this excellent, detailed and fun Zero Hedge article:
    "A Woman Is A Woman, Man Is A Man": Putin Vows To Protect Russia From West's "Gender Obscurantism"

https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...99966985244673
    And more...

Putin Compares 'Woke' Gender Ideology to a Virus

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Gemma13 (25th December 2021), greybeard (25th December 2021), happyuk (26th December 2021), Mashika (24th December 2021), Mike (24th December 2021), Vicus (31st December 2021), Violet3 (26th December 2021), Yoda (24th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #280
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Something that i found very odd in general is this, in other societies, if a guy likes a guy and it is not "a crime" (such as in some middle east countries) then they can be a couple if they want, but they remain "guys"

When i was living in Mexico, i met a doctor, he was gay and was living with another guy, they still dressed as boys and liked to, they were great and had great style, they looked like boys in all ways, except they were gay and that was perfectly fine. It is of no one business who a person dates or loves.

But the other aspect is that one of dropping all things that may lead people to think you are a boy, and convert yourself into a woman by force. I even met a girl that turned herself into a boy, entirely. We were a bit drunk and then 'he' tried to kiss me once, so she was a girl dressed as a boy and acting boy like, who felt attracted to a girl? I thought she had mental issues and stopped hanging out with her

If i felt attracted to girls, i would look for pretty girls with a certain image and style, and personality. Why would i date a girl that turned herself into a boy with mental issues? That's what boys are there for It doesn't make any sense

If she liked girls, why not remain a girl and date another girl, but still love herself the way she actually was born? And she was very pretty by the way, but the constant attempt to make herself look like a boy caused her to lose it and she became less attractive over time until she was neither a girl or a boy, she looked like a complete disaster most times, she just did not know how to have style, when dressing as a man, so she turned into some kind of ridiculous girl with odd ugly clothes that talked rude because 'man talk like that', even her voice sounded harsh and not at all like a boy would talk, it was comical and sad

I believe that anyone can date or be with whoever they want, that's their problem. The issue is more with forcing it so much that it turns into some kind of unidentifiable entity that doesn't even know what they want or how to be. Kind of like the entire identity/personality of that person is missing and it has to be faked. That's how it feels to me at least
    Tired

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2021), Brodie75 (24th December 2021), Gemma13 (25th December 2021), greybeard (25th December 2021), Ivanhoe (25th December 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th December 2021), Mike (25th December 2021), Strat (24th December 2021), Wind (25th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast