Thread: When men were men & women were feminine

1. Link to Post #241
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,281 times in 1,656 posts

Default Re: When men were men & women were feminine

Gender War

warning!!! this post is for hetero women/men !...

another colored birds find your own trees in the wood...

https://therationalmale.com/2019/01/16/gender-war/

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th October 2021), greybeard (16th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #242
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

This topic is very multifaceted, but this angle of analysis is very interesting and makes a lot of sense to me.

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (17th October 2021), greybeard (16th October 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th October 2021), Mike (18th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #243
    Thanks

The assault on masculinity continues.

If you can understand scottish (I cant) there may be some colorful language... or just a lot of seizures captured on camera... not quite sure..

But I think it's finally starting to fail.
    Last edited by TargeT; 15th November 2021 at 04:24.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

greybeard (15th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #244
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    The assault on masculinity continues.

If you can understand scottish (I cant) there may be some colorful language... or just a lot of seizures captured on camera... not quite sure..

But I think it's finally starting to fail.
    Thanks for that 8 minute belly laugh!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

greybeard (15th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), TargeT (15th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #245
    Thanks

I've got daughters... what are we doing to our young women, old women... all women?

Where are you?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Gemma13 (18th November 2021), greybeard (18th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th November 2021), Vicus (31st December 2021)

11. Link to Post #246
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I think it's The Seth Material where Seth points out that we humans artifically overemphasise the differences in the two sexes, that other species, such as cats and dogs, do not do that. It would be hard to argue against his logic on this point.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

greybeard (18th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th November 2021), TargeT (18th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #247
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I think it's The Seth Material where Seth points out that we humans artifically overemphasise the differences in the two sexes, that other species, such as cats and dogs, do not do that. It would be hard to argue against his logic on this point.
    I would love to debate you on this as a 10 year multi animal rescue owner............. (please PLEASE tell me that a mare treats a stallion the same way... Please PLEASE tell me that a male sheep and a female has no difference.... ducks? mongoose? pigs?..... DOGS? I've bread South African BoerBoels for over 20 years....) your entire premise makes me terrified at the lack of experience you (and very probably most people) have.

I'd love to talk to you about this as a father of multiple home schooled kids, even my "tomboy" girls are clearly feminine and act accordingly when left to their own devices.....

I think you need to re-evaluate some base premises.

or at least, corral your opinions to things you have experienced personally.

I'd also love to talk to you about your apparent lack of experience with these two vectors...........

Please tell me, does emphasizing the differences in the sexes make for better life, better relationships or,,,,,,,, not?

Can my wife or daughter do the same physical things that I can do? Can I respond with the social eloquence/nuance/empathy that my female counterparts have skill sets in as effectively?

Nature has defined our roles, we are the ones who reject them.... and how is that working out so far? (seems to be very bad, from my observation).
    Where are you?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DSKlausler (18th November 2021), Gemma13 (18th November 2021), greybeard (18th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), Vicus (31st December 2021)

15. Link to Post #248
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Please tell me, does emphasizing the differences in the sexes make for better life, better relationships or,,,,,,,, not?

Can my wife or daughter do the same physical things that I can do? Can I respond with the social eloquence/nuance/empathy that my female counterparts have skill sets in as effectively?

Nature has defined our roles, we are the ones who reject them.... and how is that working out so far? (seems to be very bad, from my observation).
    Good points TargeT.  It baffles me, (well maybe not sigh), why we can't keep emphasising the good traits of both sexes, work on developing the weaker points, and celebrate and encourage everyone to be both.

It doesn't fit the transgender dilemma of course and I really can't weigh in heavily as I don't experience what they do... or do I?

My masculine traits see me very happy to put on my steel caps, get down and dirty trapping and butchering wild bore, baiting, catching and filleting fish, lugging heavy objects, driving trucks and motorbikes, aggressively fighting to protect loved ones if needed, competing in all sports, lusting after alluring women, etc, etc.

My feminine traits see me very happy to put on a little black, red, or lacey white dress, gently caress loved ones, nurture and soothe forever, multitask, coordinate domesticity, dance, cry over little things, protect, crave a protective man who will romantically touch me every day, etc, etc.

My lists are severely lacking and way too simple of course, as I hastily wrote this, point being that both traits have incredible and beautiful strengths, as you highlighted.  So do we have to actually eliminate, or choose, one in favour of the other? Best of both worlds, and pivoting between these worlds, makes far more sense to me.

Transgendering seems like such a waste to me as I wouldn't be able to decide from one day to the next which sex I was going to perform strongly as.  But like I said, I can only form an opinion as I cannot experience the radical decision to biologically change sex instead of choosing to wear different clothes from one day to the next and do different things.

My simple self can't quite fathom that.  It would be far easier if we could just all call ourselves androgynous.  End of story.  Then we can pick and choose daily according to our whims... and we'd be able to free up some damn space in Wikipedia.

Sorry I got a bit off your points there I think.  But in relation to what was said in the vid you posted about some women wanting to demonstrate masculinity and strength and empowerment by taking sexually promiscuous to a whole new level because this somehow proves they can be sexually adventurous too...well that's one view I guess... pretty dumb in my book though and insulting to masculinity I would think. 

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

greybeard (18th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), TargeT (18th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #249
    Thanks

I would love to debate you on this
    Obviously you would, too much so.
    But the thread was about masculine vs feminine behaviour, and I don't particularly see that in animals. I've never seen a mare primping in front of a mirror and a stallion lifting weights.

18. Link to Post #250
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

I would love to debate you on this as a 10 year multi animal rescue owner............. (please PLEASE tell me that a mare treats a stallion the same way... Please PLEASE tell me that a male sheep and a female has no difference.... ducks? mongoose? pigs?..... DOGS? I've bread South African BoerBoels for over 20 years....) your entire premise makes me terrified at the lack of experience you (and very probably most people) have.

I'd love to talk to you about this as a father of multiple home schooled kids, even my "tomboy" girls are clearly feminine and act accordingly when left to their own devices.....

I think you need to re-evaluate some base premises.

or at least, corral your opinions to things you have experienced personally.

I'd also love to talk to you about your apparent lack of experience with these two vectors...........

Simply excellent.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I would love to debate you on this
    Obviously you would, too much so.
    But the thread was about masculine vs feminine behaviour, and I don't particularly see that in animals. I've never seen a mare primping in front of a mirror and a stallion lifting weights.
    Wow... please re-read the TargetT statement.
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

Gemma13 (18th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), TargeT (18th November 2021)

20. Link to Post #251
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

If gender is merely a performance, like the social constructionists love to say, I often wonder how they think the elements of that performance came to be in the first place. Men have been acting like men since the very beginning, and women have been acting like women since the very beginning...long before any sort of expectation was placed on their behavior. They just behaved naturally. They behaved according to their nature, which is just another way of saying they behaved according to their biology.

Only in recent history has that changed, with all this gender bending meddling being perpetuated by misguided activists and so called "experts". While it's true that trans history dates back thousands of years, they only ever represented a very small minority of the population. Currently some 30 or 40 percent of all teens and young twenty somethings identify as trans, non-binary, queer, etc. That is a massive number, and it's all happened at an absurdly rapid pace.

I am not a "transphobe" or any such thing. The problem is that the current movement is inorganic. It feels eerily cult-like. And it does represent a war on traditional masculinity, without a doubt.

Why is this happening? And who is behind it? These are the questions we should be asking ourselves as far as I'm concerned. All the other issues surrounding sports and bathrooms and so on, tho important in one way, are mostly just distractions.
    Last edited by Mike; 18th November 2021 at 19:51.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (22nd November 2021), Gemma13 (18th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th November 2021), TargeT (18th November 2021), Vicus (31st December 2021)

22. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    While it's true that trans history dates back thousands of years, they only ever represented a very small minority of the population. Currently some 30 or 40 percent of all teens and young twenty somethings identify as trans, non-binary, queer, etc. That is a massive number, and it's all happened at an absurdly rapid pace.
    it used to be .03% of the population, noting the strange swing is just observation, and I agree it's a bit absurd and (IMO) clearly is mostly about attention/approval/validation seeking from what I've seen (which is a symptom of larger societal issues,, again IMO).

I don't overtly shove my sexual preferences out onto the public stage, I don't know why any healthy person would.
    Last edited by TargeT; 18th November 2021 at 19:53.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Gemma13 (18th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), Vicus (31st December 2021)

24. Link to Post #253
    Thanks

While it's true that trans history dates back thousands of years, they only ever represented a very small minority of the population. Currently some 30 or 40 percent of all teens and young twenty somethings identify as trans, non-binary, queer, etc. That is a massive number, and it's all happened at an absurdly rapid pace.
    it used to be .03% of the population, noting the strange swing is just observation, and I agree it's a bit absurd and (IMO) clearly is mostly about attention/approval/validation seeking from what I've seen.

I don't overtly shove my sexual preferences out onto the public stage, I don't know why any healthy person would.

Agreed. I've always thought it was mostly about fashion, which is just another way of saying what you said I think.

But it's emerged so quickly and so aggressively, and it posits such absurd ideas and expects us all to abide by them.. and teachers and scientists and beaurocrats and big tech etc have all endorsed it almost overnight. It flips our most basic scientific and moral truths on their heads..and everyone is just playing along unquestionably it seems. I find the whole thing to be pretty disturbing. I don't think it's happened by accident; i feel strongly that it's all one big social engineering project designed to weaken and ultimately destroy western civilization.

Whether you're talking about lgbtq, or race relations, or the battle of the sexes, the common mantra is "equity, inclusivity, and diversity", which is really just a convenient way to usher in a kind of cultural Marxism and also normalize all sorts of bizarre behaviors. I notice they're using this language for pedophiles now as well. They've been assigned a cute acronym in place of the word 'pedophile' (i forget what it is now) and they're requesting a seat at the table under the banner of "inclusivity and diversity". I'm not making that up!
    Last edited by Mike; 18th November 2021 at 20:20.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Gemma13 (18th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2021), TargeT (18th November 2021), Vicus (31st December 2021)

26. Link to Post #254
    Thanks

destruction of the family unit is one of the 10 planks of communism....

I think this has been slowly happening for years... but the peddle has been shoved to the floor lately... maybe out of desperation? Maybe out of finalization of plans (great reset, etc..)?

Identity politics is a great way, the insanity of modern feminism is a great way... sexual confusion too.....

"it's all coming together"..... or so it seems.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th November 2021), Gemma13 (18th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), Vicus (31st December 2021)

28. Link to Post #255
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Are you folks familiar with Christina Hoff Sommers? She's great, and an actual feminists (and a breath of fresh air). She's wrote a few books, I plan on reading one eventually but my 'to read' list is enormous.

Surely it's aggravating when a 20something year old student tells her she doesn't know anything about feminism?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th November 2021), Gemma13 (18th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), TargeT (19th November 2021)

30. Link to Post #256
    Thanks

Why is this happening? And who is behind it? These are the questions we should be asking ourselves as far as I'm concerned. All the other issues surrounding sports and bathrooms and so on, tho important in one way, are mostly just distractions.[/QUOTE]

It's part of the anti-human agenda. Brought to us by the same people who modify our DNA in the name of vaccines. They may be reptile souls in human bodies, who supposedly don't like the limitations of human biology. That's why most of the "elite" are sexually perverted. And it also ties in with black magick, where one is supposed to flout societal convention in order to opt out of the limitations of decency placed on us by God. In other words, perversion, murder, incest, pedophilia are ways of declaring themselves exempt from the laws of "nature."

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th November 2021), Gemma13 (18th November 2021), greybeard (20th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2021), Mike (18th November 2021), TargeT (19th November 2021), Wind (15th December 2021)

32. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

destruction of the family unit is one of the 10 planks of communism....

I think this has been slowly happening for years... but the peddle has been shoved to the floor lately... maybe out of desperation? Maybe out of finalization of plans (great reset, etc..)?

Identity politics is a great way, the insanity of modern feminism is a great way... sexual confusion too.....

"it's all coming together"..... or so it seems.

Once again I totally agree.

You've been right about alot of things for a long time. I didn't always know it because I'm only just waking up now, in the last year or so maybe. Prior to that I was sort of a self-righteous liberal type (otherwise known as a "prick") in some ways, embarrassed to say. I look back on some of the things I've said and written and I just cringe. Forgive me world!

Strat, I am familiar with Sommers and I think she is just awesome. We should have a thread here dedicated to her vids, imo.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th November 2021), Gemma13 (18th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2021), TargeT (19th November 2021), thepainterdoug (18th November 2021)

34. Link to Post #258
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

The push for more acronyms and pronouns and male vs female characteristics could well be driven by big tech who don't actually give a damn about equality and inclusivity... for humans.  They just want more algorithms for their A.I. to be able to identify humans with; including pedophiles. And they need abundant user data to work with!

Two reasons stand out:  Marketing and A.I. Superiority.

In the article linked an experiment was conducted for marketing purposes revealing the limitations of A.I.

And then we have Sophia robot creator(s) wanting them to be superior to humans.  It makes sense to me that re-designing identity with algorithmic language would be one of the hidden hands driving this madness.

But rather than being about human inclusivity it's overarching long term goal is about robot inclusivity.

That last sentence quoted below speaks volumes!  Who is deciding what is bias and prejudice when it comes to organic biology.

https://theconversation.com/gender-i...tational-90798

Imagine walking down the street and seeing advertising screens change their content based on how you walk, how you talk, or even the shape of your chest. 
    [...]
    This might sound futuristic, but patrons in a Norwegian pizzeria discovered it’s exactly what was happening: Women were seeing ads for salad and men were seeing ads for meat options. The software running a digital advertising board spilled the beans when it crashed and displayed its underlying code. The motivation behind using this technology might have been to improve advertising quality or user experience. Nevertheless, many customers were unpleasantly surprised by it.

This sort of situation is not just creepy and invasive. It’s worse: Efforts at automatic gender recognition – using algorithms to guess a person’s gender based on images, video or audio – raise significant social and ethical concerns that are not yet fully explored. 
    [...]
    As digital technologies become more powerful and sophisticated, their designers are trying to use them to identify and categorize complex human characteristics, such as sexual orientation, gender and ethnicity. The idea is that with enough training on abundant user data, algorithms can learn to analyze people’s appearance and behavior – and perhaps one day characterize people as well as, or even better than, other humans do.
    [...]
    Researchers, scholars and activists are increasingly revealing the diverse, fluid and multifaceted aspects of gender. 
    [...]
    Of particular concern was the prospect of being misgendered by it; in their experience, gender is largely an internal, subjective characteristic, not something that is necessarily or entirely expressed outwardly. Therefore, neither humans nor algorithms can accurately read gender through physical features, such as the face, body or voice.

They described how being misgendered by algorithms could potentially feel worse than if humans did it. 
    [...]
    They also wanted more transgender people involved in the early stages of design and development of these systems, well before they are deployed.
    [...]
    Our research adds to a growing body of work that attempts to more thoughtfully incorporate gender into technology.
    [...]
    But as humans direct that work, they should avoid amplifying human biases and prejudices that are negative and limiting. 

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (18th November 2021), greybeard (20th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2021), Mike (19th November 2021), TargeT (19th November 2021)

36. Link to Post #259
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

P.s. to my post above:

While Big Tech sit in their ivory tower, tinkering 18hrs a day with code, devoid of loving human contact as they cuddle up to their machines, and drive humans into dangerous social experiments, just so they can crunch more data... some parents are culted into butchering their toddlers genitals!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2021), Mike (19th November 2021), TargeT (19th November 2021)

38. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

. Prior to that I was sort of a self-righteous liberal type (otherwise known as a "prick") in some ways, embarrassed to say..
    Coulda fooled me.... I don't view you or your participation/contributions in any negative light.

if we all agreed on everything this forum would be pointless (and rather boring).
    Where are you?

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Gemma13 (19th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2021), Mike (19th November 2021), Strat (19th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 1 3 13 18 LastLast