Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 12 28 LastLast

Thread: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Re: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

Such censorship, in my estimation, serves several purposes:
    • Censor opposition to the "leftist" "deep state".
    • Potentially provide distraction from news unfavorable to this deep state.
    • Divide us, the people, once again, this time along the lines of whether someone is outraged that Alex Jones was censored.
    • Motivate increased control of the media by the government, as I warn of in my above comments.
    • Gaining and maintaining control of the narrative.
    That last item, gaining and maintaining control of the narrative, is essential to pulling off major psyops, such as the Weapons of Mass Destruction charges against Iraq that motivated the invasion and destruction of Iraq, the charges of bombing, killing and torturing innocent civilians against Mohamar Ghadaffi that motivated the invasion and destruction of Libya, the events of 9/11 that motivated a variety of wars and tyranny, and the false story and coverup that enable the assassination of US Presidents.

The alternative media, including Project Avalon and perhaps Q Anon, are essential to making sure that the deep state does not have sufficiently confident control over the narrative that it can continue to carry out such major psyops with impunity.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th August 2018 at 05:54.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), astridmari (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), Debra (7th August 2018), Dennis Leahy (9th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Franny (7th August 2018), gaiagirl (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), Ivy23 (8th August 2018), Jad (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Lettherebelight (7th August 2018), Lisab (9th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), NancyV (8th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), Sophocles (7th August 2018), TargeT (7th August 2018), Tintin (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

This is the Bill that supposedly gave them the right to censor:

HR 5181
    The bill that opened the door for Twitter, FaceBook, Google, etc. to CENSOR & CONTROL.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-...bill/5181/text

"Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act of 2016."

"Develop and disseminate fact-based narratives..."
    They use the excuse of combatting foreign interference to eliminate our rights of freedom.

Yeah, no!

This deceptive rhetoric that gives power to (?) smacks of the abuse of the FISA deception.
    (Same old patterns...again.)

It would be more effective to cancel their previous "fixes".

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 7th August 2018 at 05:53.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), astridmari (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), Debra (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Franny (7th August 2018), gaiagirl (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), Ivy23 (8th August 2018), Jad (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), NancyV (8th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), Sophocles (7th August 2018), TargeT (7th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2018), Tintin (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Erin Elizabeth, who is incidentally the long time partner of Dr. Joseph Mercola, has posted this comment on the banning of Inforwars: BREAKING: Facebook, YouTube, Apple and Spotify ban Alex Jones and Infowars:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BREAKING: Facebook, YouTube, Apple and Spotify ban Alex Jones and Infowars

Posted by Erin Elizabeth | Aug 6, 2018

(Note from Erin: This is scary. Regardless of how you feel about Alex Jones this is breaking news happening. Social media giants Facebook and YouTube have put an end to Alex Jones right to free speech and removed all his content.)

Facebook and YouTube, as well as Apple (Sunday) and Spotify (Saturday), have all removed Alex Jones and Infowars pages and content, explaining that the channels repeatedly violated each site’s policies against hate speech and bullying.

In total, four of Alex’s Facebook pages were removed altogether: the Alex Jones Channel Page, the Alex Jones Page, the Infowars Page, and the Infowars Nightly News Page and visiting any of these pages now shows the message: “Sorry, this content isn’t available right now.”

For their part, Apple removed five of Infowars’ six podcasts from the iTunes and Podcasts app saying “Apple does not tolerate hate speech.”

And YouTube said the pages violated their policies against child endangerment and hate speech, “When users violate these policies repeatedly, like our policies against hate speech and harassment or our terms prohibiting circumvention of our enforcement measures, we terminate their accounts.” 2 Just this weekend, Jones said that he fully expected the platform would delete his page.

Agree with him or hate him, do you believe this is an assault on free speech?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are more details at the above link to Erin Elizabeth's website.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), astridmari (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), gaiagirl (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), Ivy23 (8th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), NancyV (8th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), Sophocles (7th August 2018), Tintin (7th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Over on 8chan I saw this in red:

Senate Democrats are Circulating Plans for Government Takeover of the Internet.
    https://www.axios.com/mark-warner-go...e73c637fa.html

The link includes a white paper by Sen. Mark Warner.
    Oh, that Russian disinformation!
    We better take control.
    One piece is to determine origin of posts and/or accounts. They don't like anonymity or VPNs.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 7th August 2018 at 07:29.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), astridmari (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), gaiagirl (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), NancyV (8th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), Sophocles (7th August 2018), TargeT (7th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2018), Tintin (7th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Over on 8chan I saw this in red:

Oh, that Russian disinformation!
    We better take control.
    One piece is to determine origin of posts and/or accounts. They don't like anonymity or VPNs.

MM
    You beat me to it ... I just came back to this thread to post the same news.

I first saw it in one of Gary Franchi's Next News Network Youtube videos: FACEBOOK and Google Are About to Get A RUDE AWAKENING After The Senate Just Put Its Foot Down

Gary got his source from Senate Proposal Calls for Regulating Big Tech - White paper suggests limiting anonymity, making sites liable for content (FreeBeacon.com).

From this FreeBeacon article:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    All of these data protections might be rolled into a single, more radical proposal—creating an American version of Europe's General Data Protection Regulation. The GDPR, implemented across the European Union, guarantees individuals certain rights to their data, including portability and access, and a "right to be forgotten." It also allows for harsh penalties against rule breakers—Google and Facebook have already surpassed $9 billion in fines.

Data privacy is of course not the only policy focus. The paper calls for substantive rules like disclosures of the sources of online political ads, and the banning of dark patterns (interface designs meant to trick users into selecting a desired outcome). It also endorses a "public initiative for media literacy" to educate Americans on how to spot misinformation.

All of the proposals are likely to prove controversial, but some especially so. Mandatory labeling of bots, labeling of the geographic origin of posts, and the identification and removal of "inauthentic" accounts are all likely to attract the condemnation of privacy advocates who argue that the subjects of autocratic regimes, for example, rely on the internet’s anonymity for their personal safety.

Also likely to attract concern among the internet privacy community is the idea of making platforms legally liable for failing to take down defamatory content. Such an idea—which would protect users from faked images and videos of themselves—would run afoul of section 230 of the Communications Decency Act, which makes platforms not liable for the content posted on them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Such legislation could make sites such as Project Avalon very difficult to continue; the cost of regulatory compliance could greatly exceed our "tech budget", and the cost of non-compliance could greatly exceed our tolerance for imprisonment and financial penalties.

I shudder when I see the acronym "GDPR", and had been hoping that that acronym would not come to the States.

Clearly, with the ban of Alex Jones, the stage is being set to bring GDPR to the States, even with the backing of many conservatives.

Here is Democrat Senator Mark Warner's white paper to which the above news reports refer: Potential Policy Proposals for Regulation of Social Media and Technology Firms (pdf).

===

Thus we see what has been one of the motivations for the "Russians interfered with the US elections" narrative. The swamp critters in Washington want to "fix" this by regulating social media.

This. Can. Not. Stand.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), astridmari (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), ClearWater (7th August 2018), edina (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), gaiagirl (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), NancyV (8th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), Sophocles (7th August 2018), TargeT (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is very very dangerous..
    To stop critical opinions is what totalitarian-powers always try to do?
    To me blocking digital information as youtube channels and shadowbanning it is exactly the same thing as burning books in the past.. :-(
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th August 2018 at 09:07. Reason: fix image

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), astridmari (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), gaiagirl (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Mari (9th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), NancyV (8th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), PurpleLama (30th October 2018), Sophocles (7th August 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2018), Tintin (7th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The anti-Russian narrative is being pushed hard in the US, as I describe on the Qanon thread, post #6092. One "benefit" (for the deep state) of pushing the narrative that the Russians are using social media to interfere in US elections is to justify GDPR style regulations in the US, such as I consider in my previous Post #10 25, just above.
    Last edited by Hervé; 7th August 2018 at 17:03. Reason: fixed referneced post link

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), gaiagirl (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), NancyV (8th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), Sophocles (7th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valle (here)
    This is very very dangerous..
    To stop critical opinions is what totalitarian-powers always try to do?
    To me blocking digital information as youtube channels and shadowbanning it is exactly the same thing as burning books in the past.. :-(
    Yes - it is doubly dangerous.

"Book burning" by tyrannical governments is dangerous.

But extensive regulation of our communication to "prevent" any such abuse is just as dangerous.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), ClearWater (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), gaiagirl (8th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), NancyV (8th August 2018), Sophocles (7th August 2018), Valle (7th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The anti-Russian narrative is being pushed hard in the US, as I describe on the Qanon thread, post #6092. One "benefit" (for the deep state) of pushing the narrative that the Russians are using social media to interfere in US elections is to justify GDPR style regulations in the US, such as I consider in my previous Post #10, just above.
    Martin Armstrong, who I mention in that Qanon post #6092 as noticing that the anti-Russian narrative is being used to bolster the case for bringing GDPR style regulations to the States, also makes the observation, in this post, that it might have been the existing European GDPR regulations that caused Apple, Facebook, Spotify and Youtube to ban Alex Jones work. Major social media sites such as these have serious exposure to European GDPR regulations, and so can be expected to start removing material that might not pass Euro GDPR muster.

===

P.S. -- Martin Armstrong has a deep history with the anti-Russian narrative, going back to the 1990's, as he explains in this post. The intrigue that led to Yeltsin turning to Putin in 1999, and Martin's deep entanglement in it, is stunning. When Martin Armstrong talks about the anti-Russian narrative, people listen.

P.P.S. -- The trio who pushed the Magnitsky act through the US Congress, Senators John McCain, Lindsay Graham and Ben Cardin, are up to more no good. As described in this Russia Insider article The 'Magnitsky Trio' Pushes for War With Russia With New Sanctions, they are now pushing for insanely more Draconian sanctions against Russia.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th August 2018 at 09:55.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), NancyV (8th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

Reason.com posted an article about Senator Warner's plan a week ago: Senate Democrats Are Circulating Plans for Government Takeover of the Internet.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), KiwiElf (7th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), NancyV (8th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

alarm bells ringing. Ban your own kind so it appears like belonging to the other side.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

The supposed white-hats behind Q better hurry up and get the facts out in order to further prove the lie in the Russian-effect-on-elections narrative and to help further purge these deep-state minions before our constitutional freedoms of thought and expression on the internet are completely gone.

My concern is the propaganda-created mind-controlled reality tunnel saturation in the US population is now so deeply ingrained in folks minds that most of the US citizenry will be totally ok with this.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 7th August 2018 at 12:09.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), earthdreamer (9th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), T Smith (14th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Exclamation Re: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th August 2018 at 17:36.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

I don't think we should get paranoid about government intervention to level the playing field.

It just has to be neutral and completely objective.

Quote can we really call these Tech Giants "Private Corporations", when they were incubated using tax dollars from DARPA and In-Q-Tel and have continuously received cash injections from other spook entities like GeoINT and they feed all of their data into NSA's servers in Bluffdale, Utah? - Dave Cullen, Irish Youtuber
    Last edited by norman; 7th August 2018 at 12:46.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

You Too, Like Me, Can Sign This Petition:

https://www.change.org/p/google-bring-back-infowars

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th August 2018 at 12:43.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Cardillac (7th August 2018), earthdreamer (9th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), NancyV (8th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Here's Jon Rappoport's blog entry from today tackling this outrage.

The war to destroy Alex Jones, Part One
    by Jon Rappoport

Rivers of elite revenge are flowing.

THEY are out to get him and drive him into oblivion.

He, and his huge website, infowars, stand as a threat to the empire they are building, where free speech is a thing of the past and only correct speech that supports THEIR objectives is permitted.

Monday, the coordinated war against Alex Jones escalated along several fronts, within a space of about 12 hours, according to infowars reporter Paul Watson:

CNBC:

“Apple, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest clamped down on content by Alex Jones Monday.”

“Apple confirmed on Monday that it had removed five out of six podcasts, which includes Jones' infamous ‘The Alex Jones Show’ as well as a number of other InfoWars audio streams.”

“Facebook and Google made similar decisions later on Monday. Facebook removed four pages controlled by him, while Google removed the official "Alex Jones Channel" on its platform. The YouTube channel for InfoWars, the media company owned by Alex Jones, still remains live. Pinterest also removed the InfoWars board.”

I just saw a report that YouTube has taken down Jones’ channel altogether. That would mean tens of thousands of videos of his past shows are gone from that platform. Here are links you would go to, to listen to his show now:

http://streams.infowars.com/realnews
    http://streams.infowars.com/alexjones
    http://streams.infowars.com/warroom

There are several reasons for this war against Jones and infowars. One is: he rallied untold numbers of “deplorables” and helped elect Donald Trump.

Another is: over and over, he has described the differences between nationalism and globalism---and he favors nationalism, in particular for America.

The tech giants/social media who are aligned against him ARE CORPORATIONS. Therefore, they can ban Jones and not face the raft of rules they would have to deal with if they were public utilities.

However, there is no doubt these corporations are colluding in restraint of trade, to invoke an old phrase pertaining to trusts and monopolies. They are waging a COORDINATED COLLABORATIVE war against Jones.

In fact, several years ago, major news giants approached social media giants and pleaded for help. The news businesses were fading further into the background. They needed Facebook, for example, to feature their coverage of the news.

The dark side of this collusion was and is: put big alt.-news operations out of business. Delist them. De-platform them. Delete them.

And so it has been happening, and it is escalating now.

Here is where the free-speech angle enters the scene: suppose a member of a favored minority (fill in that blank yourself) launched a podcast mercilessly attacking “traditional American values” and those Americans who support those values.

Would Facebook or You Tube lift a finger to stop them? No? Then why attack Alex Jones?

The answer is simple.

This issue is not about Jones engaging in “hate speech” or “violating community standards.”

It’s about whose speech and ideas are favored and whose are opposed.

The solution and the response to the war on Jones (or any number of other so-called conservatives) is: GO DIRECTLY TO THEIR SITES AND BLOGS. DON’T USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO GET THERE.

Go direct.

More coming in Part 2…
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Antagenet (8th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Baby Steps (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Hervé (7th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), Kate (7th August 2018), Mari (9th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), NancyV (8th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), TargeT (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018), Valle (7th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

My thoughts on censorship and how some conspiracy theories are allowed to prosper.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Bob (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), Ioneo (7th August 2018), Matt P (7th August 2018), Michelle Marie (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), norman (7th August 2018), T Smith (11th August 2018), TargeT (7th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars

#BringBackAlexJones ...

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), TargeT (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018), Valle (7th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...uding-ron-paul

Did we really believe they would stop at AJ? The crackdown will continue until everyone feels safe on the internet!

38. Link to Post #40
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

the attack from Tech Gaint is on...

One day after what appeared to be a coordinated attack by media giants Facebook, Apple, Spotify and Google on Alex Jones, whose various social media accounts were banned or suspended in a matter of hours, the crackdown against alternative media figures continued as several Libertarian figures, including the Ron Paul Institute director, found their Twitter accounts suspended.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...uding-ron-paul

Facebook has banned Republican congressional candidate Elizabeth Heng’s campaign video ad about communist crimes that led her family to flee Cambodia for the U.S., claiming the platform doesn’t allow “shocking, disrespectful, or sensational” content.
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...munist-crimes/
    Last edited by apokalypse; 7th August 2018 at 13:49.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2018), Bill Ryan (8th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), mountain_jim (7th August 2018), Nasu (7th August 2018), PurpleLama (7th August 2018), TargeT (7th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 12 28 LastLast