+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Decline of Modern Man (Masculinity)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,304 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: The Decline of Modern Man (Masculinity)

Maybe someone can reformat this for me. Can't quite get this right on my phone.

Anyway, this is really funny. And also relevant to the thread.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nwfq6

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), ErtheVessel (28th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (28th August 2018), Nasu (27th August 2018), Pam (30th August 2018), RunningDeer (27th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Maybe someone can reformat this for me. Can't quite get this right on my phone.

Anyway, this is really funny. And also relevant to the thread.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nwfq6

Best of Bill Burr: Fear of flying

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), ErtheVessel (28th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (28th August 2018), KiwiElf (28th August 2018), Mike (27th August 2018), Nasu (27th August 2018), Pam (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (27th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Our societal system is not very supportive to organic masculinity.

I feel this talk impressively nails the problem, via a tangent of philosophical discussion.

in short:

Responsibility and self respect are difficult to obtain as a modern man; yet so astoundingly easy when explained.
    He’s definitely on to something here.

My son is a millennial and I noticed the difference between the boys and the girls in his classes as young as seven years old. I used to go in once a week and take a group of year two students from his class and read with them.

The boys were more independent but it didn’t show as disobedience (or not agreeable) because the boys, God love them, were behaving anyway, but they were so bored, whereas the girls were focussed and totally into it and did really well. I’d have them sit in a circle and each student would read a page, one after the other, in order around the circle. The girls were completely on task, reading beautifully, on the correct page, while the boys mostly needed prompting and guidance, usually one of the girls would jump in and alert them (and they were quite bossy BTW, since the boys were ‘misbehaving’). The boys could read perfectly, they had just zoned out by the time it was their turn and needed to be prompted regularly.

Fast forward to the end of year ten, my fifteen year old son, his father and myself, are in a meeting with his school career guidance counsellor. Our task was to assist my son in choosing subjects for years 11 and 12, his senior years before graduating high school. After a long explanation of what his options were, while apologetically acknowledging that this is possibly the worst time for boys to be choosing their senior subjects, we were informed that the best pathway for my son didn’t involve getting his QCE and an OP (required for entry into university) due to his rather unimpressive grades thus far.

My son and his father were accepting but I wasn’t having it and after my insistence that my son graduates with all options available to him, begging one of the teachers to have him in his class, and agreeing to pay over $1,200 for a class that would get him over the line, my son was on a pathway with all options available to him when he graduated.

Fast forward two years to my son’s high school graduation ceremony. The graduating class had shrunk from those who finished year ten and out of those year 12 graduates, only 40% graduated with their QCE and OP (my son being one of them, phew). Is it any wonder there’s a decline in men at universities? My son has just finished his second semester at university and he’s loving it, he’s engaged and far from bored because it is what he wants to do.

The solution to the decline of men in universities, here in Australia at least, is an updated education system, not one that was designed centuries ago. I don’t know why we’re seeing the effects so much more now with the millennials, perhaps because authority is questioned more now and the outdated system relies heavily on obedience, but dragging little boys through years of a system that they’re clearly not interested in isn’t going to work any longer.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 27th August 2018 at 23:37.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Chip (7th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (28th August 2018), DNA (12th February 2019), greybeard (11th February 2019), KiwiElf (28th August 2018), Mike (28th August 2018), Nasu (27th August 2018), Pam (30th August 2018), RunningDeer (28th August 2018), TargeT (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

God that rang a bell with me Rachel. Why did I have to wait till my son died to hear from a teacher at his funeral, "You're son was brilliant. He was so far ahead of the pack?"

I mean I only had a boy, a woman who never had brothers and I so admired my son's spirit and rebelliousness. Man I loved his young spirit.

I was a good "girl" like you describe above. Until I hit high school. But my son, he was ALWAYS on it.

The system hates that.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Caliban (28th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (7th February 2019), greybeard (11th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (28th August 2018), KiwiElf (28th August 2018), Mike (28th August 2018), Pam (30th August 2018), RunningDeer (28th August 2018), TargeT (28th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    God that rang a bell with me Rachel. Why did I have to wait till my son died to hear from a teacher at his funeral, "You're son was brilliant. He was so far ahead of the pack?"

I mean I only had a boy, a woman who never had brothers and I so admired my son's spirit and rebelliousness. Man I loved his young spirit.

I was a good "girl" like you describe above. Until I hit high school. But my son, he was ALWAYS on it.

The system hates that.
    Hi Val,

Yeah, I was a good girl too. I’m generalising here and in my previous post of course but girls seem to be naturally more disciplined and organised at a young age, so they can adapt to the discipline of school more easily. Although generalising, the difference between the boys and the girls is still clearly observable, by some teachers too. And not all boys had as much difficulty as my son did, your son sounds much like mine. It was even suggested to me to medicate my son so he could better focus in class...you can imagine what my response to that was. O_o I tried fish oil instead, without much success, without the will nothing is of much help.

I meant to include this in my previous post but forgot. My son also said that he enjoys uni because he’s “treated like a human being”. It is largely the system though, he had some brilliant teachers, gorgeous people, some who didn’t particularly agree with the system.

My son was accepted into a university which has a very modern approach to education, loads of prac and deep learning. His high school careers counsellor advised him not to apply because “it’s too expensive”. It is very expensive but I don’t consider it too expensive since I don’t think my son would do so well sitting in a large auditorium, listening to professors’ lectures. Whatever works, you know? And it is working, my son has a meeting with a gentleman soon who wants to employ him when he graduates, my son will be earning more than I ever have, straight out of uni. Not bad for a boy who didn’t have the grades at 15 years old to graduate high school with the requirements to enter uni eh?

The system is not the expert on our children’s needs and capabilities, we are.

P.S. Haha, that fear of flying video is hilarious...”do some man **** right now, do some man ****!”.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 28th August 2018 at 09:58. Reason: Typo, removed text - didn’t like it.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th February 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), Franny (28th August 2018), greybeard (11th February 2019), Jayke (28th August 2018), Mike (28th August 2018), Pam (30th August 2018), RunningDeer (28th August 2018), TargeT (28th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I feel the products of mkultra and it's presence has warped society's gender personality. They have feminized men, made women more masculine, transexualized and homosexualized straight people and social engineered it all into the satanic concoction it is today. I have been witness to the feminizing of males first hand (with myself). I am recovering to this day. It seems like as a society we have lost some of the important gender roles since the 1950s. We have lost some of our important identity as men and women. My own disposition is complicated. I disagree with a patriarch dominated society, disagree with female stereotypes of a woman needing to cook and clean, but also agree with classic male and female values like femininity and masculinity and the synergy of the two.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (29th August 2018), DNA (12th February 2019), Franny (28th August 2018), Mike (28th August 2018), Pam (30th August 2018), TargeT (29th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member ErtheVessel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 times in 132 posts

I believe there is tremendous metaphysical power in the sacred and complimentary polarity of the masculine and feminine. It seems to me that the destruction of this healthy, magnificent polarity is intentional and profoundly weakens our human spirit.

As men and women, we can bring out the very best in each other, on a very deep spiritual level, or we can destroy each other. Seems to me, TPTB are working hard to encourage us to feel justified in destroying each other. Part of the old "divide and conquer" strategy, perhaps.

The 1950s version of masculine/feminine polarity was not particularly healthy or spiritually informed but I believe it was at least headed in a better direction than the gender chaos and far-reaching hatred of the masculine that I'm seeing today.

As a woman, I do not give women a free pass. Playing the victim that we are encouraged to play is a cop out. I believe there is tremendous (lost?) power in the true and mature feminine spirit. What does it actually mean to be a woman? How many women take any time at all to know what that's about? How much easier it is to blame men than it is to go deep and find out how each of us is contributing to the problem.

Most of the "powerful" women I see are just behaving like men. What does it mean to be a powerful woman, a woman who is connected deeply to the archetype of the feminine and not just a woman pretending to be a man? And then there are plenty of women who believe they have arrived at true womanhood just because they have given birth to children. I have, however, personally seen scads of evidence that giving birth does not automatically confer psychologically or spiritually mature womanhood, Hollywood notwithstanding.

Sorry for the rant, but the male bashing topic just really sets me off. I am not responding to anyone at all on this thread - I pretty much agree with everything everyone has said. I just felt I needed to say that there is no problem with men that is not also a problem with women. We are an inescapable polarity. If one side is out of balance, so is the other side, inevitably.
    Last edited by ErtheVessel; 28th August 2018 at 16:50.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ErtheVessel For This Post:

Antagenet (4th September 2018), Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), greybeard (28th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (28th August 2018), Mike (28th August 2018), onawah (7th February 2019), Pam (30th August 2018), TargeT (29th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    I feel the products of mkultra and it's presence has warped society's gender personality. They have feminized men, made women more masculine, transexualized and homosexualized straight people and social engineered it all into the satanic concoction it is today. I have been witness to the feminizing of males first hand (with myself). I am recovering to this day. It seems like as a society we have lost some of the important gender roles since the 1950s. We have lost some of our important identity as men and women. My own disposition is complicated. I disagree with a patriarch dominated society, disagree with female stereotypes of a woman needing to cook and clean, but also agree with classic male and female values like femininity and masculinity and the synergy of the two.
    That's a heavy claim.

As someone not familiar with this, could you please point me towards the evidence?

And is this a conspiracy, a conclusion, or a hypothesis?

*To qualify, I'm a queer man.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hermit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), Mike (28th August 2018), Pam (30th August 2018), TargeT (29th August 2018), Valerie Villars (28th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

I’m posting this here as well, as I think it’s relevant.

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    These Images Show The Disastrous Result Of Chemically Castrating Generations Of Men Which Could Lead To 'The Extinction Of The Human Species'

By Susan Duclos

http://allnewspipeline.com/This_Is_T...rating_Men.php

I could just say "nuff said and be done because a picture speaks more than a thousand words. I could also apologize to readers for the image above, which apparently has become a new "thing" amidst the all out war against men and masculinity by liberals, and the LGBT community along with today's version of feminists, but I won't apologize because it is vitally important that men be aware of the result of decades of feminizing men

THE WAR AGAINST MEN IS REAL

We have all seen the "toxic masculinity" articles and stories, where feminists and the LGBT community continuously attempt to push for the idea that "beta males" are more favorable to manly men. As a normal woman, let me assure the gentlemen reading this, nothing is farther from the truth. That is evidenced by the same people that push that nonsensical idea, also refusing to date men that have bought into the concept.

We have seen stories coming from the UK, where boys can no longer wear shorts, just trousers or "skirts," with feminists claiming that skirts shouldn't be banned but boys should be encouraged to wear female apparel in order to "break down gender stereotypes."

We have seen fashion houses promoting "men in dresses," and school programs targeting children here in America with drags queens offering children story hours, reading to them, with liberal websites like the Huffington Post claiming these types of kids' programs are something "we all need in our lives."

Errrr.... No, we don't.

There is no segment of society more under attack that white Christian males, but the images are the result of a decades old war against men that started with using chemicals to decimate the male population, causing decreased birth rates and the emasculation and feminization of men.

CHEMICALLY CASTRATING MEN IS PART OF THE DEPOPULATION AGENDA

It is no secret that the global elites have been pushing a depopulation agenda for decades, from the March 2009 U.N. Population Division policy brief, to prominent world figures blatantly talking about it, but what we do know is there are chemicals that every household uses every single day, that has been part of implementing the depopulation agenda over the course of time.

Xenoestrogens mimic estrogen and suppresses testosterone.

Those include Atrazine which is found in 94 percent of the U.S. drinking water, and according to Berkeley Research back in 2010, "wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females."

Others include but are not limited to; Aspartame (artificial sweetener), Dioxines, Phthalates (found in plastics and vinyl), Organophosphates (pesticides), Estradiol (dairy products). These chemicals and many others used in our daily lives cause a variety of reactions from reducing sperm count, to testicular atrophy and tumors, to producing testosterone, to causing reproductive problems, birth defects and decreasing semen volume.

THE RESULTS FROM CHEMICALLY CASTRATING A GENERATION OF MEN

The results can be seen in the statistics available, such as 30 million American men are afflicted with erectile dysfunction or impotence, according to Web MD. The Census Bureau’s March 2016 Current Population Survey shows there are nearly 157 million American males.

According to Reuters in July 2017, sperm counts in men from America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand have dropped by more than 50 percent in less than 40 years. The lead author of the study, Hagai Levine, calls the results "quite shocking," stating "this is a classic under the radar huge public health problem that is really neglected. He then asserts "eventually we may have a problem and with reproduction in general. It may be the extinction of the human species." (Source)

Testosterone levels in men have also massively decreased over time, as explained at Body Well USA in October 2016:

My observations as a clinician have been confirmed by multiple studies. One of the more illuminating studies, the Massachusetts Male Aging Study (MMAS), gathered data on 1,500 randomly selected men in the Boston area in three distinct time periods over 17 years (1987-89, 1995-97, and 2002-04). It measured their total testosterone levels as well as their bioavailable testosterone levels (that is, the testosterone that was actually able to be utilized by the body) . What they found was that both total and bioavailable T levels were decreasing by 1.2% and 1.3% respectively – every year. That’s between 20.4% and 22.1% over the years of the study.

Another large study, known as The Finnish Study, suggests that the drop in T levels was significant in younger men. A man born in 1970 has 20% less testosterone than his father did at the same age. In other words, a man who’s 46 this year has 20% less testosterone than his father did when he (the father) was 46!

While there are a number of theories posed as to the cause, as that article states "Many of them center around endocrine disruptors – chemicals that interfere with your body’s hormonal systems. Perhaps it’s one or more of the fifty chemicals introduced into the food supply each week. Researchers have theorized pesticides on crops, mineral deficiencies due to factory farming, lack of sleep, and even cellphone radiation."

NCBI reported in 2016 that testosterone has become one of the most widely prescribed medications in the USA, increasing five-fold according to 2011 data.

BOTTOM LINE - MULTI-PRONGED ATTACK AGAINST MEN

The chemical castration and feminization of men throughout the decades was only one prong of a multi-pronged attack. Once a generation of men were already permanently altered by these everyday chemicals, then came the emotional and mental manipulation, the push for "beta males," the attacks against masculinity by calling it toxic, all in an attempt to convince men affected by the chemical castration that it is "normal" to become more feminine.

Then came the dresses for men, promoted even within some of the most prominent fashion houses. Then the use of men for cosmetics commercials.

Now..... lingerie for men.

The images shown in the article above, are the disastrous result of chemically castrating generations of men.

http://allnewspipeline.com/This_Is_T...rating_Men.php
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 29th August 2018 at 10:37.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), onawah (7th February 2019), Pam (30th August 2018), TargeT (29th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Well, those pics don't do a thing for me.

@Rachel. Yes they told me my son had ADHD and he needed to be put on medicine. I said no.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Caliban (28th August 2018), DNA (12th February 2019), East Sun (28th August 2018), Pam (30th August 2018), TargeT (29th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Well, those pics don't do a thing for me.

@Rachel. Yes they told me my son had ADHD and he needed to be put on medicine. I said no.
    I remember hearing Grace Slick, talking about her generation, say that "we were the best public school-educated generation before or since." And if you listen to those people talk, you can hear that they were taught how to think, not just reel off useless information. And if you notice now, a lot of people in their twenties/thirties sound the same. Same vocabulary, same ideas... it's a bad joke.

The best a kid can do now, boy or girl, is to escape with as little damage as possible. You have to educate your own kids, however you can. Most of the teachers are inept and the curriculum is insufficient, uncreative and banal. Boys especially are lost, because they innately know most of what they're given is bullsh-t. Hence, the desire to medicate little Johnny. The best course might be to tell them that the system is quite bad, to do the work but don't take it seriously. I.E., be honest with them.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd February 2019), Jayke (30th August 2018), Pam (30th August 2018), TargeT (29th August 2018), Valerie Villars (30th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Man is order, men create, lead, and maintain civilisation.

That is why they're literally eradicating men, via social + chemical engineering, because, when man falls, everything else will fall.

They will then provide the solution/remedy to the chaos/disorder (which they created) via a one world gov/collective transhumanism.

We're in the midst of the fall of man.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

Antagenet (4th September 2018), Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (30th August 2018), DNA (12th February 2019), Pam (30th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,304 times in 5,692 posts

I was watching this old Jane's Addiction video earlier tonight. At the end of the song, which was being played live, Perry Ferrel, Dave Navarro, and Flea all made a point of kissing each other on the lips after they took a bow. And my first thought was, what the f#ck was that all about?

Of course there's nothing wrong with men kissing men, if that's what they prefer. I have no issue with that at all. I initially reacted the way I did because the whole thing felt affected. It was performance. It just felt obnoxious to me. It was a silly attention grab masquerading as this kind of progressive affection or something. It was just f#cking stupid.

It was a micro expression of the bigger problem we see today. Of course we have genuinely queer and transsexual folks, and thats cool...but on the flip side we have this sorta hipstery wanna be crowd - the neurotic tribe of the lost, i call them- who are either only slightly confused about their sexuality or just adopting something different and eccentric as a means of finding an identity.

And you might say, Mike what's wrong with that? All kids and young adults are looking to establish an identity. That's true. But this erosion of masculinity has now gotten way out of hand, in my view...what with young teens getting irreversible sex change surgeries and so on. It's gone from a mere trend to warping the collective psyche of our youth.
    Last edited by Mike; 30th August 2018 at 08:18.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Chip (1st February 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (30th August 2018), DNA (12th February 2019), ErtheVessel (1st February 2019), greybeard (30th August 2018), Pam (30th August 2018), TargeT (30th August 2018), Valerie Villars (30th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Interesting rant

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th February 2019), Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Chip (1st February 2019), Constance (2nd February 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), Mike (1st February 2019), Pam (12th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

So we've looked at one side of the pendulum swing... but every action has an equal and opposite reaction

Thus, the T.H.O.T. arises.

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th February 2019), Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), BMJ (25th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2019), DNA (12th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

The system hates that.
    Valerie, I am so sorry, I did not know that you had lost your son, my heart does go out to you.. I suppose that is something that causes you pain daily... Much Love from another mother who ALMOST lost their son, and couldn't imagine if that had been the end result... It is not supposed to happen that way EVER

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Chip (12th February 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), Pam (12th February 2019), TargeT (7th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by hermit (here)
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    That's a heavy claim.

As someone not familiar with this, could you please point me towards the evidence?

And is this a conspiracy, a conclusion, or a hypothesis?

*To qualify, I'm a queer man.

I hope that you do not mind me asking Hermit, but do you think there may be some relationship to something outside of your self and your gender selection manifestations? I mean.. I do not believe that there is a correlation to choice, and being "Queer". I think it is merely something that everyone is either born with or not, and that is just the way it is. no bashing needed, we're all unique. Perhaps humans once interacted with androgenous species and this is a remnant artifact of our evolution.. And I hope that you do not face any type of hatred for openly sharing as much with us, this is a safe place to be you...

I DO however believe that there is a sect of homosexual people on this planet that wish not to divulge their truth openly, and as a result they DO groom others to become that way whether they know it or not. Merely to broaden their choices of mates to play with.. And THAT is WRONG. If you're born with a predominent sense that this is who you are, that's one thing, but to be TURNED into someone who otherwise would be a healthy heterosexual... Is something that is very very disturbing. And not because homosexuality is wrong, but altering someone, whether knowingly or not.. IS wrong.

I have my own opinions about what is happening, and will write a separate post about the "Feminizing of the male".. I think it is far more complicated than people believe, yet there are other things at play that I believe we are unaware of. Or possibly just don't add into the equation.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th February 2019), Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), Pam (12th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    I DO however believe that there is a sect of homosexual people on this planet that wish not to divulge their truth openly, and as a result they DO groom others to become that way whether they know it or not.
    I think what you're referring to is probably mostly unconscious behavior and often stems from childhood abuse. The data is out there, though I don't have it on hand, that people who are abused as children end up having all kinds of issues later in life. A hundred years after Freud, it's almost a cliche at this point, but I think it is very true. Even people who are raised in a healthy way have problems to deal with. Everyone does. But growing up with abuse adds a whole new dimension to these problems.

I don't think this is the only thing going on, however.

Overload a man with arsenic or cyanide, and he will die.

Overload a man with LSD, and he will trip balls.

Overload a man with estrogen analogues, and... what do you think happens? Aside from increased rates of literal cancer, which is nature's way of handling it.

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I love the deconstruction... so on point....

E-girls... this is where we have come to....
    Where are you?

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), Pam (12th February 2019)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    But this erosion of masculinity has now gotten way out of hand, in my view...what with young teens getting irreversible sex change surgeries and so on. It's gone from a mere trend to warping the collective psyche of our youth.
    Agreed 100% however i think there will be a point of diminishing returns if you know what i mean.

One thing I've found interesting about the whole PC era is it made me more prejudice. I think its cause seemingly, out of nowhere, straight white males are the bane of all existence. We already were but now just were especially awful racist sexists. I don't debate this stuff anymore, if someone determines me to be ____ist then fine, I dont care.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), DNA (12th February 2019), Pam (12th February 2019), TargeT (11th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast