+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Sanity Chronicles: Being the Target of Electronic Stalking and Mind Control (ESCM), Volume I

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: The Sanity Chronicles: Being the Target of Electronic Stalking and Mind Control (ESCM), Volume I

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    This is a patent for an artificial telepathy system. My comprehension of this tech is limited but it doesn’t seem like the same tech in the info about the covert use, however this system does use an implant (possibly also used covertly). Google Patents: System for producing artificial telepathy.

@Disinhibited - If my memory serves me correctly, you wrote that the brand or company for the implant was changed last minute, correct me if I’m wrong, I just found this and don’t have the time to check your posts. Might pay to check out the inventors.

UPDATE: Disinhibited, See THIS post

Re Synthetic Telepathy:

Here are two files found on archive.org, both removed from current pages. I'll post them in full on the main TI thread, where resources and information about all this centrally archived.

This thread is bound to generate all kids of interesting discussion. but it's primarily about Anna's own personal experiences, so we don't want to veer TOO much into abstract, technical topics.

1. http://projectavalon.net/Synthetic_Telepathy.pdf
    2. http://projectavalon.net/MURI_Synthetic_Telepathy.pdf
    The files are embedded here, on this central resource thread:

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (18th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2018), Hervé (18th August 2018), Inaiá (19th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (18th August 2018), Michelle Marie (25th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (21st August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: The Sanity Chronicles: Being the Target of Electronic Stalking and Mind Control (ESCM), Volume I

I had experiences many years ago with unwelcome 'visions'. They weren't hallucinations, as far as I could tell. I am not schizoid. But...after learning more about how the brain is a reducing valve to the greater mind, I figured if it happened again, I would take anti-psychotics to block them. I think these drugs would have helped to give me relief, by hardening my mental filters. If it works for people who have a psychosis, it should work for people who are having invasive experiences from elsewhere from et's, weird elves, telepathic and cruel creeps, government or all of the above.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Michelle Marie (25th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (21st August 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Hmmm...

I may be off by more than a few degrees, but reading that dialogue immediately reminded me of some of the demonic gibberish from the Ed and Lorraine Warren material. The obstinate repetitiveness, the churlishness, the petulant childish drivel, the stubborn unwillingness to engage in any kind of meaningful way...

If we assume these are truly the voices of a teen boy and girl and a middle aged man, it would mean one of two things:

1) some distorted branch of government intelligence or some private security company messing with people for kicks hired a trio of subnormal morons who can barely carry a coherent conversation to spearhead their very fancy, very expensive black ops project (not very likely)

2) the people speaking are actually well trained and are deliberately reading a very disorienting script to totally baffle and confuse (much more likely)

Or...

3) when I was in my late teens and early 20's, my friends and I would make drunken prank phone calls using celebrity sound wavs. For those that don't know, wavs are sound bites that have been isolated from movies and interviews. If you had enough sound bites from, say, Jack Nicholson..you might be able to call someone and have a barely coherent conversation with his voice by clicking on the appropriate wav at the right time. But the dialogue was often repetitive and nonsensical because there were only so many wavs, and often there was no coherent response available to something the prank call victim might say. But there was just enough coherence in the dialogue to keep the person hooked for a few mins or so.

That's what this dialogue reminded me of a little. The voices are so inanely repetitive, and very rarely engage in any kind of meaningful way; it leads me to believe that they may be merely sound bites, or recordings being manipulated the same way my friends and I manipulated the sound wavs.

To what end? That's the 64,000 dollar question.
    Last edited by Mike; 21st August 2018 at 05:13.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2018), deborah7371 (17th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), drneglector (21st August 2018), Franny (25th August 2018), Michelle Marie (25th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (21st August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hmmm...

I may be off by more than a few degrees, but reading that dialogue immediately reminded me of some of the demonic gibberish from the Ed and Lorraine Warren material. The obstinate repetitiveness, the churlishness, the petulant childish drivel, the stubborn unwillingness to engage in any kind of meaningful way...

If we assume these are truly the voices of a teen boy and girl and a middle aged man, it would mean one of two things:

1) some distorted branch of government intelligence or some private security company messing with people for kicks hired a trio of subnormal morons who can barely carry a coherent conversation to spearhead their very fancy, very expensive black ops project (not very likely)

2) the people speaking are actually well trained and are deliberately reading a very disorienting script to totally baffle and confuse (much more likely)

Or...

3) when I was in my late teens and early 20's, my friends and I would make drunken prank phone calls using celebrity sound wavs. For those that don't know, wavs are sound bites that have been isolated from movies and interviews. If you had enough sound bites from, say, Jack Nicholson..you might be able to call someone and have a barely coherent conversation with his voice by clicking on the appropriate wav at the right time. But the dialogue was often repetitive and nonsensical because there were only so many wavs, and often there was no coherent response available to something the prank call victim might say. But there was just enough coherence in the dialogue to keep the person hooked for a few mins or so.

That's what this dialogue reminded me of a little. The voices are so inanely repetitive, and very rarely engage in any kind of meaningful way; it leads me to believe that they may be merely sound bites, or recordings being manipulated the same way my friends and I manipulated the sound wavs.

To what end? That's the 64,000 dollar question.

I think that honestly the two late teen/early twenties handlers are hired for the sheer fact that who else would dedicate their entire lives to something so... unrewarding? arduous? endlessly mindless? cruel? I believe they're probably ex-cons of some sort who were given this as an alternative to jail. They have to have some sense of complete or partial psychopathic behavior, as in, ability to inflict pain on others without feeling any responsibility, care, or consequence. Hence, ex-cons. I think the middle-aged man is the only one with actual knowledge of what's going on and even with what he knows, he's largely in the dark, too.

To what end, I can just presume, is: what does it take to break someone with a strong mind and strong intellectual conviction? Initially, that is what I think. However, they also might have been interested in the fact that I have the literal most painful disability (endless, chronic pain from CRPS) known to mankind. Therefore, they could have assumed I was on opioids like most people with CRPS are. However, right off the bat when I was diagnosed, I refused any opioids. I wanted to maintain my mental integrity even though my physical integrity was entirely compromised. I think they overlooked that fact, and overlooked the fact that I deal with a much more debilitating, disabling nuisance than they could ever be, which is CRPS. So dealing with them, which super disconcerting at first, became just another thing I had to deal with. They DID make my CRPS spread from my initial place of origin (my left foot/ankle) to my right hand and then to my left by keeping me awake for 3 months straight to inflict pain, but they still are no match for the ever-present pain from CRPS.

Now, I think they just want to get out of this situation without causing any kind of disturbance, but they've realized I've taken control and taken to airing my experiences online. They're not fans. Perhaps now they'll try to silence me, but I would be very intrigued as to know how. Since I have extensively documented them, there are far too many pieces of evidence linking any type of death from mysterious circumstances straight to them, which would probably start an investigation at least amongst the online community. Wright Patterson Air Force base is right outside Cincinnati, where I was when I was initially targeted, so to track them down might not be as difficult as we make it out to be. I moved to Italy in April, but interestingly enough the only reason I would return to Ohio would be to drive out to Wright Patt myself and do some digging stateside.

Anyway, I hope that didn't confuse more than answer! Thanks for your input!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), drneglector (21st August 2018), Franny (25th August 2018), Hervé (21st August 2018), Michelle Marie (25th August 2018), Mike (21st August 2018), Molly4US (23rd February 2020), Patient (22nd August 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a patent for an artificial telepathy system. My comprehension of this tech is limited but it doesn’t seem like the same tech in the info about the covert use, however this system does use an implant (possibly also used covertly). Google Patents: System for producing artificial telepathy.

@Disinhibited - If my memory serves me correctly, you wrote that the brand or company for the implant was changed last minute, correct me if I’m wrong, I just found this and don’t have the time to check your posts. Might pay to check out the inventors.

OK. So this is what it said for Medtronic:
    WO2001048739A1 * 1999-12-24 2001-07-05 Medtronic, Inc. Automatic voice and data recognition for implanted medical device instrument systems

Am I understanding this right... that, my implant allows for anyone to hear what I'm saying and record data (as I assume, data regarding my body and it's functioning) via my spinal cord stimulator? You are all too right in this, and it's terrifying. When my doctor switched out my spinal cord stimulator at the last minute, I didn't think much of it and just said, OK I guess MRI compatible is the way to go, as if I had any other choice.

Interestingly, a few weeks ago, there was this special doc on Netflix about the new cutting edge electronics (called The Bleeding Edge) that we are using in the field of medicine, and how it was far more profitable than big Pharma. At the end, it gave a link which I can't find right now, but it basically allows you to put in your doctor's name and see if he/she was funded by a company to use their product, and mine, Dr. Samuel Samuel from Cleveland Clinic sure as heck was actually paid to implant me with the Medtronic one, as his records indicate. Not much, I might add, but I wonder how much he knew about what he was inserting in me at the time...

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st August 2018), Bill Ryan (21st August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Hervé (21st August 2018), Inaiá (23rd August 2018), Innocent Warrior (22nd August 2018), Jayke (22nd August 2018), Michelle Marie (25th August 2018), Mike (21st August 2018), Patient (22nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (21st August 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Hi Anna thanks for taking the time to reply!

I absolutely defer to you here. I was actually pretty reticent to offer any theories at all for fear of sounding glib or silly. This is just so bizarre.

If your theory is correct, why do you s'pose the voices are so endlessly repetitive? For example, do you think the young man is instructed to keep saying things like "are you kidding?" Surely, any mildly intelligent person would be capable of offering a little more. The same people keep saying the same things, which makes me think they're operating from some kind of silly script. What are your thoughts on that?

Btw, I really admire what you're doing here!
    Last edited by Mike; 22nd August 2018 at 06:38.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Franny (25th August 2018), Michelle Marie (25th August 2018), Patient (22nd August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (22nd August 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I absolutely defer to you here. I was actually pretty reticent to offer any theories at all for fear of sounding glib or silly. This is just so bizarre.

If your theory is correct, why do you s'pose the voices are so endlessly repetitive? For example, do you think the young man is instructed to keep saying things like "are you kidding?" Surely, any mildly intelligent person would be capable of offering a little more. The same people keep saying the same things, which makes me think they're operating from some kind of silly script. What are your thoughts on that?

Prior to this thread, i had not really given much thought to what was being said to the victims of this crime. IMO of course, TheDisinhibitedbrain has really opened up this topic and it really helps to educate and inform anyone who reads it.

Again, IMHO I think it is simply to be annoying. Repetitive small sentences are irritating and it also quickly fills the void of silence to keep the target focusing on their voices. This will make it more difficult to concentrate on other things. The target is constantly being "poked" and gets in the way of the target to put thoughts together to fight back - I imagine that they might feel like they are losing control of their mind.

Think of when you were younger ( or maybe just spending some time with some kids) and they do that thing where they just keep answering you with the word "why". How long do you last in that word battle before it frustrates you. Even when you try to defeat it with intelligence, the word "why" is just thrown back at you quicker and quicker.

Also, small little clips could be be recorded and one person could just keep playing little sound bytes over and over.

Another thing to think about (and this would need a person well educated in psychology) is what is the objective? Is it just to make a person lose their mind, or are they trying to manipulate them for other reasons? Yeah, thinking along this line of thought brings many things to mind. But again, cheers to Disinhibited for stepping forward in this manner - could be the catalyst for helping many people.

sorry - I missed Mike's earlier post and I am mostly repeating what he already said. This is the result of a tired brain - I should go to bed. Lol!
    Last edited by Patient; 22nd August 2018 at 07:39.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), drneglector (25th August 2018), Michelle Marie (25th August 2018), Mike (22nd August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (22nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (25th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Prior to this thread, i had not really given much thought to what was being said to the victims of this crime. IMO of course, TheDisinhibitedbrain has really opened up this topic and it really helps to educate and inform anyone who reads it.

Again, IMHO I think it is simply to be annoying. Repetitive small sentences are irritating and it also quickly fills the void of silence to keep the target focusing on their voices. This will make it more difficult to concentrate on other things. The target is constantly being "poked" and gets in the way of the target to put thoughts together to fight back - I imagine that they might feel like they are losing control of their mind.

Think of when you were younger ( or maybe just spending some time with some kids) and they do that thing where they just keep answering you with the word "why". How long do you last in that word battle before it frustrates you. Even when you try to defeat it with intelligence, the word "why" is just thrown back at you quicker and quicker.

Also, small little clips could be be recorded and one person could just keep playing little sound bytes over and over.

Another thing to think about (and this would need a person well educated in psychology) is what is the objective? Is it just to make a person lose their mind, or are they trying to manipulate them for other reasons? Yeah, thinking along this line of thought brings many things to mind. But again, cheers to Disinhibited for stepping forward in this manner - could be the catalyst for helping many people.

sorry - I missed Mike's earlier post and I am mostly repeating what he already said. This is the result of a tired brain - I should go to bed. Lol!
    Thank you so much for your kind words. That means a lot when it is SO weird even talking about this online, let alone documenting it. But, if I don't take action, who will Why not me? You really nailed it here, though, about the Chinese-water-torture style drivel of repetitive and simple phrases.

Mike- thank you for your insight - and as I said, yes, I do think this is partially scripted. but then they have their main activity in the day they're doing with one earpiece to listen to me to see if I'm "up to anything," at which point, they will chime in and switch up the script, but never too much.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Franny (25th August 2018), Kate (15th November 2018), Michelle Marie (25th August 2018), Mike (22nd August 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by TheDisinhibitedBrain (here)

OK. So this is what it said for Medtronic:
    WO2001048739A1 * 1999-12-24 2001-07-05 Medtronic, Inc. Automatic voice and data recognition for implanted medical device instrument systems

Am I understanding this right... that, my implant allows for anyone to hear what I'm saying and record data (as I assume, data regarding my body and it's functioning) via my spinal cord stimulator? You are all too right in this, and it's terrifying. When my doctor switched out my spinal cord stimulator at the last minute, I didn't think much of it and just said, OK I guess MRI compatible is the way to go, as if I had any other choice.

Interestingly, a few weeks ago, there was this special doc on Netflix about the new cutting edge electronics (called The Bleeding Edge) that we are using in the field of medicine, and how it was far more profitable than big Pharma. At the end, it gave a link which I can't find right now, but it basically allows you to put in your doctor's name and see if he/she was funded by a company to use their product, and mine, Dr. Samuel Samuel from Cleveland Clinic sure as heck was actually paid to implant me with the Medtronic one, as his records indicate. Not much, I might add, but I wonder how much he knew about what he was inserting in me at the time...
    Not necessarily, in conjunction with the last minute switch and what you’ve since experienced, it’s a red flag, but more reading is required before conclusions can be made, beginning with the significance of the patent citation. A few links to help us with that -

The Power of Patent Citations
    Ownership/Assignability of Patents and Applications
    Patent family

A brief tour...
    Starting with the patent for the System for producing artificial telepathy

In this case the Medtronic patent citation means the patent examiner cited an earlier patent application owned by Medtronic (assignee of the cited application). From the first link -
    Quote Backward citations are earlier published documents that are publicly available before the filing date of a new patent application and are sometimes called “prior art”.

These are useful to discover closely related patents and literature and can supplement or enhance an initial keyword or classification based search.
    Here’s the red flag, the citation tells us a patent application owned by Medtronic is closely related to this artificial telepathy patent application, but to comprehend how it’s related we’d need to examine the Medtronic patent application; looking at the components, their functions and how they function and then comparing that system to yours. This is best done by you, hopefully someone better equipped than myself can assist you in comprehending that and other family patents (I’ll get to the family patents part).

Still on that same page, note you will see an option to “Find prior Art”. When you click on that you end up HERE. This may be worth checking out for patents owned by Medtronic which are also related to the telepathy system and medical implants. When you click on the green “Grant *followed by numbers*” link in any of the patent listings it gives you the full application.

OK, now go back to the telepathy patent.

When you click on the blue number for the Medtronic patent citation it takes you to the Automatic voice and data recognition for implanted medical device instrument systems patent application owned by Medtronic.
    From the third link -
    Quote A patent family is "a set of patents taken in various countries to protect a single invention (when a first application in a country – the priority – is then extended to other offices)."[1] In other words, a patent family is "the same invention disclosed by a common inventor(s) and patented in more than one country."[2] Patent families can be regarded as a "fortuitous by-product of the concept of priorities for patent applications".
    So let’s take a look at one of the Medtronic “family to family” citations listed on the Medtronics’ patent application, “World wide patient location and data telemetry system for implantable medical devices”, click on the blue number and we can see it HERE.

You wrote that when you turned on the stimulator with the remote you heard the sounds, yes? If so, this is from the abstract of that patent -
    Quote The implanted device includes a telemetry transceiver for communicating data and operating instructions between the implanted device and an external patient communications control device that is either worn by or located in proximity to the patient within the implanted device transceiving range. The control device preferably includes a communication link with a remote medical support network, a global positioning satellite receiver for receiving positioning data identifying the global position of the control device, and a patient activated link for permitting patient initiated personal communication with the medical support network. A system controller in the control device controls data and voice communications for selectively transmitting patient initiated personal communications and global positioning data to the medical support network, for initiating telemetry out of data and operating commands from the implanted device and transmission of the same to the medical support network, and for receiving and initiating re-programming of the implanted device operating modes and parameters in response to instructions received from the medical support network.
    I’m assuming the control device is the remote, another red flag, but you need to check it out yourself as you can compare the systems, knowing the behaviour of yours (does it happpen when the stimulator is off, does it only happen when the remote is in range etc).

So from what I understand so far, the patent applications are a resource for exploring the available medical implants tech owned by Medtronic (what it is and how it operates), and also the nature of the relationship with the telepathy patent. The telepathy patent may just end up being a platform to jump off from and you may find all the components you need to know about amongst all the Medtronic patents. There’s a web of patents to explore before a clearer picture can emerge.

Sorry I can’t offer you a simpler answer but at least you can check out the Medtronic tech and know what their capabilities are. Sorry to have scared you, I was concerned about that but if it is indeed the implant then I figured it’s best you know.

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Airelle77 (4th January 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), drneglector (25th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2018), Franny (25th August 2018), Hervé (22nd August 2018), Kate (15th November 2018), Michelle Marie (26th August 2018), Mike (22nd August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (22nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd August 2018), XelNaga (18th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I was just reading Jaques Vallee's 'Messengers of Deception' and came across an interesting passage. He's hypothesizing whether UFO's are mostly a conditioning phenomena, and he says "...the phenomena behaved like a conditioning process. The logic of conditioning uses absurdity and confusion to achieve its goal while hiding it's mechanism..."

It's like a magician using distraction to make a trick effective.

The mechanism/conditioning, as far as I can tell, is designed to make people go crazy. The absurdity and confusion are the voices...the distractions.

If the voices could be engaged logically, they'd be alot less disorienting. So it makes sense, if one's goal is to drive someone nuts, to not make sense.

What the voices are saying exactly may be totally irrelevant. Part of the trick is to get people hung up on the meaning of what they're saying, when in fact there is no meaning...and that's the whole point.

An interesting experiment might be to not engage the voices at all for, say, a week or 2. My guess is that they'd offer up something logical or sensical as bait to try to draw you back in. And I bet the second you returned - if you did - they'd go right back to being incoherent.
    Last edited by Mike; 25th August 2018 at 21:14.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), drneglector (25th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2018), Franny (25th August 2018), Hervé (25th August 2018), Michelle Marie (26th August 2018), Molly4US (23rd February 2020), Noelle (25th August 2018), Valerie Villars (25th August 2018), XelNaga (18th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I am sorry, I do not know your name, and I feel silly by posting your user name. But I have some questions that I would like to ask you. First, are they able to hear your thought replies? Secondly, have they ever played with your electronics remotely? And are they still speaking to you? I just came across this thread (4/17/2019) and I think it is amazing that you are coming along so well, and that you have regained control over the situation.

I know that those trying to describe such things have a difficult time, not because they don't know how to describe what they're experiencing but because they know how insane it sounds, and they are not aware if the public truly understands it. Or to what level they understand it.

I would love to talk to you if you're still willing to talk about your particular situations. I too have experienced this, but for very specific reasons. By very specific people. And they not only identified themselves, we became friends hahaha. They were not children however... (I know it sounds crazy, but they apparently had to move along and do something else so I kind of miss their jokes).

I think it would interest you to know that I did have a spinal treatment prior to my "experiences" as well. And rather than let me be awake, they knocked me out this time.. Truth be told I have no idea what they did to my back but I got horribly sick afterwards, and shortly thereafter I too, made a few new friends. Mine weren't at all like yours, but very similar in that they spoke to me much like yours spoke to you.

Only I had a lot MORE advanced tech used with me, and they showed me much more as well.. But there was a specific reason for it. (For a good reason). As it was explained to me.

If you get a chance, let me know if you're interested in chatting I can pm you or give you my phone number. We have a lot in common..

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

drneglector (18th June 2019), Mike (18th June 2019), Valerie Villars (18th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thank you for uploading your personnel testimony, I can relate to a lot of what you have stated here, I Have a Remembered saying, Be Brave,,

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

Valerie Villars (11th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TheDisinhibitedBrain (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Thanks for your post which I find very believable - do you think you are communicating with real people or an AI?

Omnisense on this site is probably one of the most experienced and knowledgeable people in this field
    Yelik,

I definitely think they are real people. While I do believe there is a phrase on loop that I call the b-track (mine say "told you" or "are you kidding me?!"), there is definitely directed, sustained dialogue. In saying this, please keep in mind that G and B are quite unintelligent, and don't really understand my thought process most of the time. I think this is why they say, "told you!" because they want to somehow give the impression that they were able to outsmart me in some way? I don't know, that's the only way I can understand it.
    some of them are indeed quite unintelligent, or at least seem to be when interacting with humans. some of them aren't. i've kind of made friends with a couple of the 'smarter' ones and actually work with them on missions. i was told the 'b track' responses are to 'save bandwidth'. we use a similar system of 'automated responses' on comms. by we i mean a select group of (for lack of a better term) 'psychic super soldiers' and technicians.

i've heard the sound of three light aircraft (or one, three times) flying directly over my house since i started writing this post, and now can hear it flying around in the distance.

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

From the dialogue you journaled, my impression is that the chatterers are doing this for prophet. Preplanned flow-charts of causal events to prophet from each detail. These monsters must be stopped.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2