+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Sanity Chronicles: Being the Target of Electronic Stalking and Mind Control (ESCM), Volume I

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The Sanity Chronicles: Being the Target of Electronic Stalking and Mind Control (ESCM), Volume I

Hello, again, everyone!

After much debate, I’ve decided to continue to publish my interactions with the “voices,” as they have been significantly louder since posting my first exposition on them July 28th (If you haven’t read my first post, please read ‘A Plea From A Sane Individual”). You know you’re doing something right when they get desperate, bombastic, and much more frequent and louder than before. So, I will continue where I left off.

Per my post, Bill Ryan emailed me with some suggestions to grow a more rotund, documented series of events so that other people in my situation have: A) sound mind that they’re not alone, and B) encouragement to also step in and document their own experiences with the voices.

In order to attain both control of the situation and tangible evidence of their pattern, I followed Bill’s suggestion to record what they say, ask them the questions, and it proved to be a very well received methodology on my behalf. Below is the transcript from August 8th, 2018, 12:15 - 1:15 pm (located at the end of this post).

Basically, ever since approaching this unbelievable phenomenon from a purely statistical, research prospective to try to find their weaknesses, triggers, patterns, and levels of authority, I have felt much more in control of what used to be a completely crippling never-ending assault on my mind.

I’m still so very uneasy about even posting this, or saying that something like this could ever happen. I have my Masters degree. I was accepted for my PhD, which I initially accepted but deferred because it was 100K. I run two departments of an organization. I’m disabled, so I know how to deal with truly debilitating situations (CRPS is an incurable disability that makes the affected person experience the most pain literally able to be experienced by man, and on a constant basis). I eschewed any belief in god at a very early age (2nd grade), because I couldn’t believe what I couldn’t see. I mention these to build some sort of credibility that I never believe in this supernatural-sounding stuff, whatsoever. So, to say this is even remotely within my realm of belief if I hadn’t personally lived through it, I’d never believe a word of it myself and totally dismiss this as some type of psychosis. Naturally, once I realized I wasn’t a nutcase after about a year of stalking, and ruled out any mental illness by a variety of doctors, I looked at this situation like I would any other: what are the variables? How can I prove this? What are the indications of this, approached as a study?

I quickly picked up on their means of transmission: frequencies. They would almost solely be audible when there was a consistent frequency creating noise: the air conditioning being on, a fan, the water in the shower, the consistent hum of the dishwasher, and so on. The louder, the more clear they became. However, without these type of conduits for their inundation of perverse, repetitive, mundane, threatening messages, they were barely, if at all, audible. My first variable was designated: frequencies as a means of transmission.

What I wish to establish now is a database, or reference compilation, of interactions with the voices. Once a week, if not more often, I will post updates in the hopes of reaching out to other “Targeted Individuals” who are going through the same type of inhume torture. If we build a community of people willing to speak up about their experiences, we might be able to create a solid case against the perpetrators who stalk us.

Furthermore, I wish to extract details from others: do they have spinal cord stimulator implants, pacemakers, etc. that are surgically implanted within them to provide easy access to targeted individuals? When we are able to figure out the details, when we gather as a community, when we figure them out in detail, we can truly make a change and stand up for once, instead of catatonically sit in a corner and think to oneself if they have a malignant brain tumor that is cause auditory hallucinations (read: me. That was me before I realized what was really going on.). Because of my disability, CRPS, I was mistakenly perceived as weak by the group stalkers. Unbeknownst to them, I didn’t take all the opioids that 90%> of people with CRPS take. My mind is too precious to me to let any pain killer or muscle relaxer take advantage of it, although I do understand those who choose to take it as the pain is literally unbearable.

They missed out on the fact that my undergraduate degree is in journalism, so documenting, investigating? Those are pretty elemental to my nature. Writing is my passion. Being a social rights advocate has been my platform since I can remember. I’m a critical feminist theorist, and have published my masters thesis soaked in this ideology: everyone is equal, regardless of gender, race, sex, class, religion, sexuality, etc. That’s the definition of a true feminist. So, when I became disabled, I became more of a targeted minority with an incredible amount of injustices done to people who are already in massive amounts of pain.

Basically, they gaged me wrong, underestimated my sense of self and integrity, and because of this, I will be their downfall. Or at least be an instrumental conductor of documentation to expose this real-life cruelty.

After informing myself about this phenomenon, one can see from a tangible standpoint that this Electronic Stalking Mind Control (ESCM) business truly isn’t linked to a mental illness. It’s mere science. Frequencies. Communication. Truly tangible, physical instruments that cause these abominations of sanity in targeted individuals are simply machines being fine-tuned by government organizations. The best way to find out information from an unwilling source is to torture him. But what do you do when your government belongs to the UN and has signed the Geneva convention, banning inhumane torture and discrimination (discrimination insofar as targeting the disabled, or “weak” individuals)? You do it discretely. You find a loophole that gives you unequivocal amounts of control and freedom to extract whatever you want from whomever you want it from from wherever, whenever. For god’s sake, we have exposed Facebook being a cover for data-mining hundreds of millions of individuals, with our phones being hacked to overhear our conversations to identify target audiences for the use of marketing and advertising. This isn’t a conspiracy, it’s the truth: https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/25/1...ection-android .

To think that other means of collecting data aren’t being actively researched is to be living under a rock. I hate to say that I believe what’s happening to me is real. I WISH I was crazy. Truly. Then, I could just take some medication and be honkey dory with all of this. But, I’ve tried the medications, I’ve done the research. I was hoping brain cancer would rule out the auditory hallucinations, but I don’t have any malignant brain tumors. I wish there was any other viable explanation for what has happened to me and tens of thousands of others, but the bottom line is: it’s real. And we can’t just stand idly by and let this happen to us.

So, this is this week’s post for my installation which I’ve named The Sanity Chronicles: Being the Target of Electronic Stalking and Mind Control (ESCM).

SIDENOTE: Please understand I was trying to type every word that was communicated; yes, this does sound like madness, and no, I didn't make up anything. After reading the transcript, please be sure to read the above carefully to give more of an insight into the interaction described below. I know I might sound like a total brat at times below, but in order to maintain control of the discussion, you kind of have to be. I'll try to get more critical answers out of them for next week.

Key:
G - girl (late teens/twenties, Caucasian, hyena like, high pitched voice - sort of like Jackie from That 70’s Show)
    B - boy (late teens, early twenties, Caucasian, voice hasn’t fully matured, very much so a try-hard)
    M - man (45-55 y/o, caucasian, more level-headed, doesn’t really get roused up, seems to be a Supervisor or some type)

Background: G&B have been most present since they started stalking me in May of 2016, right after receiving my spinal cord stimulator implant for my Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (an undeniable frequency receptor that I use a remote to turn on to send electric stimulation down to my affected foot/ankle). M came along as a supervisor, and many have come and gone since, but G&B have been present and most disruptive of my life since the beginning.

3 above are present

theyve quieted at my first attempt at transcribing what they say
    G: you’re kidding me, im sorry
    B: I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU
    M: it’s alright
    B: what are you doing
    G: what are you doing
    B: I cannot believe this
    G: everything you say, everything you do, we see it we know about it
    Me: okay? Please be more clear and better pronunciation
    G: I told you I told you (perhaps this is the b-track they loop?)
    Me: come on give me something new
    B: she’s ****ing crazy; I don’t believe this
    M: okay, okay that’s enough
    G: you can’t do anything, what are you going to do? Are you serious right now? Are you kidding me right now?
    B: trust me she’s mental
    M: no she isn’t
    B: are you kidding?
    M: she’s not crazy
    B: she’s not disabled
    Me: I am disabled. Not a topic of debate.
    B: I told you I told you I told you
    Me: checkmate
    Indistinct chatter amongst the 3
    G: (??) you are a genius
    Me: wtf?
    G: answer my question
    Me: go ahead; pronunciation please
    M or B: I don’t trust her
    M: oh ****, she isn’t crazy
    B/G: you’re crazy, you’re mentally handicapped, you’re crazy youre crazy (X5)
    M: enough
    B: I told you I told you
    M: she’s writing everything down
    B: what do you think you’re doing?
    (Listening)
    G: told you
    Me: Told you’s aren’t effective
    B: are you ****ing kidding me? Are you serious? You’ve got to be kidding me
    M: that’s enough
    B: I told you X3
    G: told you X 3
    M: (something) take it down
    B: I’m sorry; how can this happen?
    M: you got me
    G/B: I told you (repeats)
    Me: what did you tell me? You told me that you told me? This is fabulous, this is fun, it’s a good hobby.
    Silence
    B: I’m sorry I’m sorry, but she can’t do this
    M: that’s enough
    Me: come on, with clear pronunciation, why so quiet now? Give me productive rhetoric, “I told you”’s aren’t doing a thing , why don’t you tell me in detail what you’ve done to me?
    M: it’s over
    Silence
    G: I told you (repeat)
    B: loudly* Everything you do, everything you type, - you have to be kidding me
    M: its over
    B: this is unbelievable
    B: we’re watching everything you do, drinking your tea
    Me: I didn’t have tea…
    G: (indistinct hyena voiced chatter, definitely on the defense)
    Me: tell me, why me? Ohhh this is one question you won’t answer, will you?
B: you’re ****ing kidding me, are you ****ing kidding me?
    M: come on, it’s over
    Me: you’ve said that before, I definitely don’t believe it
    M: no kidding
    (Brief interruption re: work, chatter amongst them all the while)
    G: there is no way you can prove anything we’ve done to you
    Me: sure there is; look up how to prove stalking cases: report, chronicle, keep a good record, as I have been
    B: you’re ****ing kidding me
    Me: thats really all you have to say?
    B: are you kidding me? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?
    M: she’s not even angry
    G: do you really think you can do anything?
    Me: absolutely. I told you, you picked the wrong person to **** with. You have nothing on CRPS, you’re merely frequencies
    B seems to be upset at M
    G: I’m begging (betting) you to slit your wrist today
    Me: umm? I’ve got you in checkmate.
    B: you’ve got to be kidding me
    M: it’s over, it’s over.
    M: you have a lot of materials, be careful with that
    Me: oh come on you can do better than this
    Orders indistinct from M, B is on the defense
    M: that’s an order
    B: you’ve got to be kidding me, right?
    B: I will rape you (?); I will rape your unconscious body
    B: I’m sorry, im sorry… (to others)
    G: I can hear you
    Me: I can hear you too…?
    (Indistinct chatter)
    Man: is she closer to anyone else?
    B: no I don’t think she is
    B; I will wait for you (????)
    B: what are you doing?, you’ve got to be kidding me
    Me: come on, use your words, diverge from the repetitive nonsense, or is that all you know?
    B: I know how to do everything, I know your deepest darkest secrets
    Me: I’m pretty open, I don’t have any secrets; you’ve made me retell my entire life thousands of times over these past 2.5 years ; want to play true or false? True or false, you understand that what you’re doing is inhumane.
    M: don’t say anything
    Me: come on
    B: I will see everything you do, everything you say, everything you think for the rest of your life
    Me: no, you won’t
    B: seriously?
    Me: this is fun
    B: she’s sitting on the toilet
    Me: lid is closed, this is the only noisy place in my apartment
    M: look, I’m being serious, are you -
    G: I told you (repeatedly, background noise level)
    Me: true or false, you understand what you’re doing is inhumane, and on top of that, unethical, illegal, and cruel. True or false.
    No one answers
    Girl is doing background noise still with repeated phrase; group stays relatively quiet other than that
    B: you were in the hospital
    Me: Yep, most certainly, having the suicide syndrome kind of does that to you, but you know that’s not entirely why I was there, don’t you? You know the psychological torture you put me through caused the ulcer inside me and dissipated my health rapidly. Then, the head**** you performed 24/7 increased my CRPS pain astronomically. What of it?
    B: astronomically? ASTRONOMICALLY?
    Me: I am disabled, how do you feel about that? Do you sleep well at night? Please answer b both distinctly and separately.
    B: are you ****ing kidding me X2
    Me: furthermore, you sent me into a panic attack raising my pain so high that I was sent to another type of hospital. And the date of my stay wasn’t accidental, was it? It was literally during the Renata P trial that, even though I have no mental illness whatsoever, made me inadmissible in court because I was in the hospital for 7 days. That was no pure chance, was it?
    M: is she telling the truth?
    B: I do not lie to you, I didn’t lie
    M: enough
    B: are you kidding
    Me: what about in summer of 2017, on Chapel St ,when I had just lost use of both of my hands because of your incessant psychological torture? When I was catatonic, hoping that I had a brain tumor that would explain your presence? What did you say then? I distinctly remember you saying, with the girl in tow, I know you can hear us; They can’t hear us (my parents and best friend were present) You’re going to the looney bin! I know you can hear us! They can’t hear us!” You recall that, yes?
    M; you’re kidding; we have to get rid of the evidence
    G: wipe her computer
    B: I told you (repeatedly)
    Me: doesn’t really sound like you’re getting the picture here, child.
    “You can’t do anything about it”
    Me: of course I can, and it doesn’t include suicide
    B: are you sure? Are you sure?
    Girl repeats what I think simoultaneously: come on , lets go, lets hear it
    Me: what about when I was working? When you used to guess the end of my sentences, emails, predict what I was to do next? Did you find that validating that you could somehow guess what I was doing at my boring ass insurance job?
    B/G: I don’t know what she’s talking about
    Me: sure you do. At the hell house, on 971 Windsor, actually in every place I lived after my spinal cord stimulator was implanted.
    G: she’s making things up
    M: no
    Me: How did you get your reprehensible job?
    B: (indignant, bombastic) ARE YOU KIDDING ME
    B: I’m sorry but I don’t believe
    Me: finish that thought
    B: I don’t believe you’re disabled
    Me: well the foremost doctors in the world diagnosed me with the worst ****ing disability pain wise known to mankind, so you’re kind of at a loss there. Believe me, I WISHHHHHH I wasn’t disabled. But it’s taught me a lot about myself and people’s true nature. I wouldn’t change anything ive gone through
    B: you’re ****ing kidding me.
    M: (speaking indistinctly to B/G)
    G: you’re out of your mind
    Me: to Man, whoever you are, you’re a supervisor I assume, or at least a seasoned vet: do you instruct them to act as they did and have been?
    B: un-****ing-believable
    Man doesn’t answer
    Me: what level of personal responsibility do you have over these two **** ups?
    M: look, it’s over
    G: you’re so unbelievable
    Me: I like being the interviewer, with you as the subject; shows on psychopaths only got me so far in trying to. understand your innate nature, I see now that a large part of it is denial, self denial, telling yourself you aren’t responsible
    M: she’s not insane
    B: (low voice) well what are we going to do now?
    Me: bill Ryan is a bit out there but he has a good head on his shoulders; he doesn’t just accept things at face value and believe things that are out of the norm to believe, but has presented it in tangible, provable ways; no I don’t believe in all he says, but this? Sure
    M: (in the middle of that^^) you’ve got to be kidding me
    Me: So you’ve heard of Bill Ryan, yea?
    G: you are unbelievable ; curiosity killed the cat
    Me: well I guess it’s good that I’m not a cat
    M: what the **** did you do to her
    (Indistinct chatter, man telling orders)
    B: (bombastic) YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME
    Me: oh, come on, I know you can do better than this; don’t you want to degrade me? Defile me a bit more? Make me question my very essence of being?
    B: she’s crazy
    M: she’s not crazy, and I don’t know what happened but its over
    B: I cannot believe this
    B: you’re mentally unstable
    Me: Nope, while I do have the suicide syndrome (CRPS’s nickname), In every attempt to understand what the **** was going on when I heard voices, every doctor I saw definitively said I was not psychotic, schizo, bipolar, etc. I have intense chronic pain which ****s with the head, I have depression (they say, at least), insomnia, ADD, anxiety, but no mental health issues. Verified by trial and error to see if by some twist of fate some medicine would shut you up; they didn’t. Trial and error. Facts. I was put on the medicine called geodon, which you well know, when I was in the hospital for 7 days in 2016, when you put me there, and in order to attempt to ebb the pain, ebb the disarray of thoughts, I was prescribed that, and upon release taken off it immediately by my own doctor. The hospital never diagnosed me with any sort of mental illness, and when I asked the other patients there with varying degrees of problems, like OCD, depression, true psychosis, to simply failing at suicide (this was an old woman, I felt bad that she didn’t succeed, she did not deserve to be treated as such), but funny enough 4/5 patients were on the EXACT SAME MEDICINE - GEODON. For a wiiiiiiide array of things. It just makes you super loopy and kind of unable to hold on to your own thoughts. So tell me, because I know you knew all of this, what is it that we’re in contention about?
    B: (defeatedly) un-****ing-believable
    M: alright
    B: are you insane? You’ve got to be kidding me
    (Something about roles? Gender roles? Rules? Indistinct. Perhaps: you know your role”?)
    B: you’re manic depressive
    Me: that’s called bipolar, idiot. Which has already been excluded.
    (Indistinct complaining from G/B)
    B: she’s worried about her makeup?
Me: yeah? My mind, my thoughts, my makeup…?
    B: she’s going crazy
    M: no, she’s not
    G: I told you everything’s true
    Me: not sure to whom you’re addressing; how does it feel to be a ****up at literally being a ****up?
    G to M: everything I told you is true, believe me
    Me: he clearly doesn’t, not that it matters
    G: (starts reading Miranda rights….? You have the right to remain silent…)
    B: I told you she’s crazy, she has no idea what she’s doing; you really think you’re a threat to me?
    Me: right back at you. The only thing is… I’m in the right. I’m a good person, with a good head on my shoulders, who does good things. When this gets out, well, you know what happens when women (especially white, as unfortunately, our society is racist and gives more attention to people with a caucasian background) women are tortured? News story. American? Makes front page; Pretty/attractive? Fodder for national news; and disabled?: INTERNATIONAL LAW CHANGING ACTION WILL OCCUR. It’s inevitable
    Me: I have a spinal cord stimulator
    B: what does that have to do with anything
    Me: everything, frequencies, oh yeah, and the fact that Cleveland Clilnic, the most renowned in the states, diagnosed me and implanted me with the Medtronic Stimulator 3 weeks before Renata P assaulted me in my own home. If you want psycho, she’s a great example
    B: you’re ****ting me
    Me: OK! Til next time, buds.

(Left bathroom, in living room)
    Man: that’s enough, stop
    G: are you kidding me?
    Me: get a new catchphrase. Trying a little variation.

Please, feel free to post any and all comments, experiences, suggestions, etc., as I will be dedicating myself to this mission on at least a weekly basis.

Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by TheDisinhibitedBrain; 13th August 2018 at 16:23.

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

#22 (10th August 2019), Bill Ryan (13th August 2018), Billy (14th August 2018), Caliban (14th August 2018), Debra (14th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), drneglector (14th August 2018), dynamo (13th August 2018), Eagle Eye (14th August 2018), Flash (13th August 2018), Flyswim (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), Franny (13th August 2018), Hervé (13th August 2018), Inaiá (14th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (13th August 2018), Inversion (14th August 2018), Jad (14th August 2018), Jayke (13th August 2018), Kate (15th November 2018), meeradas (18th August 2018), Molly4US (23rd February 2020), Noelle (14th August 2018), petra (14th August 2018), raregem (29th December 2018), Shantsai (16th August 2018), Sophocles (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (13th August 2018), what is a name? (15th August 2018), william r sanford72 (13th August 2018), XelNaga (18th June 2019), yelik (13th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: The Sanity Chronicles: Being the Target of Electronic Stalking and Mind Control (ESCM), Volume I

Thanks for your post which I find very believable - do you think you are communicating with real people or an AI?

Omnisense on this site is probably one of the most experienced and knowledgeable people in this field

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2018), Billy (14th August 2018), Debra (14th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), drneglector (14th August 2018), dynamo (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), Inversion (14th August 2018), Jad (14th August 2018), Noelle (14th August 2018), Sophocles (14th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (14th August 2018), thepainterdoug (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: The Sanity Chronicles: Being the Target of Electronic Stalking and Mind Control (ESCM), Volume I

I am so proud of you. You are taking the bull by the horns instead of letting it charge you repeatedly.

Whatever specifics Bill may have helped you with, the gist of it seems to be you taking control of your own life.

I never heard voices but I WAS hit with some kind of very confusing and intense frequencies which were trying to get me to commit suicide. That was very, very real.

Good for you Disinhibited. You make my heart sing.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th August 2018), Bill Ryan (13th August 2018), Billy (14th August 2018), Debra (14th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), drneglector (14th August 2018), dynamo (13th August 2018), Flash (14th August 2018), Flyswim (15th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), Franny (13th August 2018), Inaiá (14th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2018), Inversion (14th August 2018), Noelle (14th August 2018), Sophocles (14th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (14th August 2018), thepainterdoug (14th August 2018), yelik (14th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

i believe this, but truly struggling to understand it. i guess I'm lucky i don't understand it. stay strong and defeat this Disinhibited!

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Billy (14th August 2018), Caliban (14th August 2018), Debra (14th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2018), Inversion (14th August 2018), Jad (14th August 2018), Noelle (14th August 2018), petra (14th August 2018), Sophocles (14th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018), yelik (14th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

I've just posted a reply connected with this on Anna's earlier thread, here.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Debra (14th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2018), Inversion (14th August 2018), Sophocles (14th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

disinhibited / my friend is doing a radio show on this very topic !!! tonight monday 8/13 at 11PM on 99.5 FM, inothernewsradio.com

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Debra (14th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2018), Inversion (14th August 2018), Sophocles (14th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (14th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

There is another real, intelligent gentleman called Amahd Enani here .

https://tinyurl.com/y99hepbu

He is extremely articulate and very much targeted in the same manner as Disinhibited. He broadcasted for a while on truthcatradio and I used to listen and call in.

Then, he started getting hit hard and stopped. He has connections with Hollyweird and Louisiana.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 14th August 2018 at 18:29.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

anandacate (15th August 2018), Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Debra (14th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2018), Sophocles (14th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (14th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

It may help to look into private security companies for the tech and perps. It may not be the medical implant or only the medical implant (wires shouldn’t be in your spinal tissue BTW, should be in the same part of the column where they put epidurals in, you may want to confirm that is so, maybe no problems removing the implant). For example; (not certain how it works) you may have already been targeted with silent hypnosis tech and the implant caused for you to be able to hear it (usually they just hear tones in their ears, from what I understand). Or perhaps the security companies also target people with medical implants, I have read articles on the concerns of security with implants, it’s very poor, if anyone knows how to obtain unauthorised access to them I expect the private security companies could (access should be logged with medical company, perhaps check that and see if their logs show an excess). Just throwing some ideas around.

In the following video is the testimony of a man who claims to have worked for a private security company, he was trained in the targeting and is now a whistleblower. He said they are experimenting on the public with voice to skull, silent hypnosis and other tech. He explains the tech (frequencies) and describes the typical target, which is very much like you (and Avalonians actually), he also mentions harassment from people in the local communities of TIs, as in your case. I found his testimony to be compelling but a TI will be better equipped to judge his authenticity, there are quite a lot of elements in what he discusses that fit with what you have shared.

Apologies if video has already been posted.

P.S. I just remembered that they can piggyback radio signals, which might also explain the timing with the implant (for output, could facilitate monitoring you for voice to skull?).
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 14th August 2018 at 04:27. Reason: Added PS.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Debra (14th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), HaveBlue (14th August 2018), Hervé (14th August 2018), meeradas (18th August 2018), snoman (14th August 2018), Sophocles (14th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

When I browse through threads like these, I often wonder, what's to say these groups aren't targeting mere readers of this forum? If we have been exposed to their practices and methods, and enlightened to their existence, why not make us the next target to lessen the amount of awareness?
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -D. Thomas

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2018), Sophocles (14th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (14th August 2018), Valerie Villars (14th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Rachel,
    That was eerily dead on what I experience. I started to work from home in October 2015 after being diagnosed with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome in late July 2015. I lost all of my friends, except my ex-boyfriend who pretty much became my caretaker as having CRPS truly debilitates it's victims. The audible stalking occurred in May 2016 after I was assaulted in my own home 3 weeks after my spinal cord stimulator implant. It was mainly true/false, interrogation, and what seemed to be a room full of middle aged white men during the day, and the girl & guy at night and intermittently throughout the day. Then, December 2016, they stopped. I thought I had an isolated (but prolonged) occurrence of psychosis, though I took no medicines that would compromise my mental health then, either. Come March 2017, as my disability was spreading to my hands, they went full force with the girl & guy taking measures into their own hands, taking shifts and making sure I wasn't even able to think a sentence to myself. I couldn't find my voice inside my own head, and I've always been a thinker, analyzing everything. It was so strange. Since returning, they have not left.

Furthermore, Wright Pat Air Force Base is right outside where I lived. I don't know the distance to which these signals can reach, but that's certainly something noteworthy.

In Italy, where I live now, there is an US army base not a ten minute drive from me. While they were less prominent upon arrival here, they soon found their loud voice again after posting that first post of mine.

Thank you so much for sharing this, I always underestimate youtube, but it really is a good jumping off point to start researching.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Debra (14th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), Franny (14th August 2018), Hervé (14th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2018), meeradas (18th August 2018), Sophocles (14th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Thanks for your post which I find very believable - do you think you are communicating with real people or an AI?

Omnisense on this site is probably one of the most experienced and knowledgeable people in this field
    Yelik,

I definitely think they are real people. While I do believe there is a phrase on loop that I call the b-track (mine say "told you" or "are you kidding me?!"), there is definitely directed, sustained dialogue. In saying this, please keep in mind that G and B are quite unintelligent, and don't really understand my thought process most of the time. I think this is why they say, "told you!" because they want to somehow give the impression that they were able to outsmart me in some way? I don't know, that's the only way I can understand it.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Debra (14th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), drneglector (21st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), Hervé (14th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2018), Sophocles (14th August 2018), stal (12th February 2020), yelik (14th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I've just posted a reply connected with this on Anna's earlier thread, here.

Thank you, Bill

Here is my original post as well: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...28#post1236328

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    There is another real, intelligent gentleman called Amahd Enani here https://neuralguantanamo.com/podcast...onarch-program.

He is extremely articulate and very much targeted in the same manner as Disinhibited. He broadcasted for a while on truthcatradio and I used to listen and call in.

Then, he started getting hit hard and stopped. He has connections with Hollyweird and Louisiana.
    Valerie,
    This is very interesting, thank you so much for sharing this!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th August 2018 at 13:42. Reason: fixed bad link in quoted post

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TheDisinhibitedBrain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2018), Debra (14th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), Hervé (14th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2018), Sophocles (14th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Disinhibited, I fixed the link on my post. It wasn't working, so the one you copied doesn't work but my original one does.

I wish you could hear Ahmad's radio podcasts on Truthcat Radio. He was so smart and erudite and was really being hit hard. He was a great inspiration to me.

They do mention him and also additional info on educate-yourself.org.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th August 2018 at 13:44. Reason: fixed smilie image link

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), Hervé (14th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by TheDisinhibitedBrain (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)

Yelik,

I definitely think they are real people. While I do believe there is a phrase on loop that I call the b-track (mine say "told you" or "are you kidding me?!"), there is definitely directed, sustained dialogue. In saying this, please keep in mind that G and B are quite unintelligent, and don't really understand my thought process most of the time. I think this is why they say, "told you!" because they want to somehow give the impression that they were able to outsmart me in some way? I don't know, that's the only way I can understand it.
    Thanks very much for posting, I really hoped someone would do this eventually, without censoring themselves, just like you have EDIT: Have not read entire posting yet, super busy with various crisis over here....bookmarked for later (hopefully)

The "things" in my head are also quite childish at times! It's like having a head ful of kids.

One of the "kids" feels really smart to me though. The smart sneaky one is my favorite (yeah I know, shouldn't be picking favorites)

I can't tell them apart because they all sound like my thoughts, so I name them after what they say.

"Fast Rappin' Guy" talks so fast I can barely understand a word of it, and I'm not even joking.
    Last edited by petra; 14th August 2018 at 18:57.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2018), Hervé (15th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (15th August 2018), Orph (14th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (16th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Disinhibited wrote -

Quote ...they went full force with the girl & guy taking measures into their own hands, taking shifts and making sure I wasn't even able to think a sentence to myself. I couldn't find my voice inside my own head, and I've always been a thinker, analyzing everything. It was so strange. Since returning, they have not left.
    This really struck me, I wondered if this is actually their objective; to replace your thoughts with whatever thoughts they want you to think.

I went looking to see if I could find any evidence that supports this theory (and the whistleblower’s testimony, but I’m strictly only going off your above statement), it’s difficult but I followed some breadcrumbs and unfortunately it does seem to point in that direction. I’ll illustrate by reporting my trail of breadcrumbs as I found them.

I began with this PDF titled, “Non-lethal Weapons”. The following text on page 5 is what caught my attention -

Quote MURI: Synthetic Telepathy Multidisciplinary University research intiative program

RESEARCH
    We are conducting basic neuroscientific and signal-processing research on imagined speech production and on intended direction. When thinking to oneself silently, one can often hear imagined words in one's head. We use non-invasive brain-imaging techniques like EEG, MEG and fMRI to learn more about how the brain produces imagined speech when one thinks. We aim to process EEG and MEG signals to determine what words a person is thinking and to whom or what location the message should be sent. The research is conducted by teams at the University of California, Irvine, at Carnegie Mellon University, and at the New York University. The work of seven investigators and their students is supported directly by this project.

This work is supported by one of 34 awards made in 2008 by the Department of Defense (DoD) to academic institutions to perform multi-disciplinary basic research...
    Interesting research, seems helpful to people who develop synthetic telepathy/voice to skull (V2K). The PDF above contains a lot of information but lacks references, so next I looked to confirm the existence of the MURI research program.

I found it here first on an Australian government website (business grants) - US-Australia International Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative (AUSMURI). That page confirms it’s existence, that it’s current, and it has an overview. You can also follow links to US military research offices on this page, provided to visitors for more information on MURI.

OK so MURI is real, now is there any evidence that the above quote about the research is connected to synthetic telepathy? I did find a crumb in the reference list of a book titled, “Military Ethics and Emerging Technologies”. Listed in the reference list is the following: “LTC Irvine (2009) MURI: SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY, accessed 10 September 2010, available at http://cnslab.ss.uci.edu/muri/index.html :Internet”. HERE’s a direct link to that address, which no longer contains that article. That webpage no longer works, so HERE’s their current website. It’s the “Cognitive Neurosystems Lab” at UC Irvine. I searched the site for Synthetic Telepathy, no results were returned.

Confident that the information provided in the original PDF was accurate, I returned to it to read further information on that earlier research, the following image is a screenshot of what can be found at the bottom of page five -

So it does seem to be pointing in the direction of the above stated theory (also the theory of others, but here it arose from your report of your experience, compelling), but if you find those connections too tenuous, it shouldn’t be too difficult to find a few more crumbs with a little more digging. Then you have solid leads on who exactly is funding the research (military), who’s conducting the research (universities), and their objective (covert, complete mind control, with victims doing their bidding).

They seem to really not want people to know about synthetic telepathy. The following article begins with the following notice -

Quote The following article is an entry that appeared on Wikipedia. Within the last 24 hours a major "edit war" broke out and it appeared, at least to me, that the information was being suppressed. The article goes into depth about a field of espionage that employs a technology known as "silent sound" or "Synthetic telepathy". If you're interested in high tech espionage, this makes for a very good read.
    Here’s the article, reference list is excellent: Synthetic Telepathy - The Article Wikipedia Did Not Want You To Read

I found a definition of voice to skull devices HERE, note the source. The definition is no longer there and I get a warning saying that page may be impersonating their site and that it may steal my personal or financial information. Well it doesn’t look like an impersonation (I typed in the original address). Here’s a screenshot from when the definition was still there, showing the same address as linked by FAS -

Here’s the working FAS (Federation of American Scientists) website, this page is a great resource for government secrecy, should you require that information; Government Secrecy.

I’m supposed to be taking a self-imposed break from posting but before I do I want to tell you I’m so sorry you are being targeted. It’s disturbing to research, I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you and other TIs to research it while being targeted. This is of great concern for everyone, for obvious reasons, thank you so much for sharing your experience.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 15th August 2018 at 10:08. Reason: Too many to list

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), drneglector (21st August 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), Franny (16th August 2018), Hervé (15th August 2018), Inaiá (16th August 2018), meeradas (18th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (15th August 2018), yelik (15th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Well done DisinhibitedBrain!!

I can only imagine how difficult things have been for you. Your strength to persevere through this is very inspiring. Thank you!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2018), Hervé (15th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (18th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (15th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

DISINHIBITED your value to all of us , as well as those not yet introduced to this topic, is IMMENSE!

Thank God you are here!

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2018), Hervé (15th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (18th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (16th August 2018), Valerie Villars (15th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

I've been thinking about your situation for a few days now.
    Thinking about who out there actually knows the hardware, the tech.. not just someone who
    can testify to these targeting programs existing, but someone who actually ran the tech..
    we need to know how it works in order to subvert it. No?

Til then, there's nothing to lose by sticking close, in a group, to those who are experiencing it too..
    some of them are being pretty vocal, for example this group in the UK https://www.ti-television.com/the-ti-community

I can't vouch for them nor have I read all threads on this site so I post their site link for you for your own discernment

.. best of spirit

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (17th August 2018), Hervé (18th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (18th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

This is a patent for an artificial telepathy system. My comprehension of this tech is limited but it doesn’t seem like the same tech in the info about the covert use, however this system does use an implant (possibly also used covertly). Google Patents: System for producing artificial telepathy.

@Disinhibited - If my memory serves me correctly, you wrote that the brand or company for the implant was changed last minute, correct me if I’m wrong, I just found this and don’t have the time to check your posts. Might pay to check out the inventors.

UPDATE: Disinhibited, See THIS post
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 18th August 2018 at 14:13. Reason: Clarified

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2018), Billy (18th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018), Hervé (18th August 2018), Inaiá (19th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018), Words of Joy (21st August 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Here is something from Mark Williams in his thread: My experience as a targeted individual

Quote Posted by markwilliams (here)
    [...]

Please see this billboard that has been posted in subways and billboards in Canada. This is real progress! (starting to get exposed mainstream).

Thanks everyone for your contributions,

Mark

http://govsponsoredstalking.info/

Caveat: I am not sure if this is a gathering of data to get a measure of how successful their program is?
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th August 2018 at 14:21.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2018), Billy (18th August 2018), Denise/Dizi (18th June 2019), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2018), Inaiá (19th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (18th August 2018), meeradas (18th August 2018), TheDisinhibitedBrain (19th August 2018), Valerie Villars (18th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast