United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Default Re: The strangeness of the California Fires

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Thanks Dennis,

But for someone who has personally experienced up close & personal more than one of these fires in the distance past. (see my post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1259141). . . something is clearly 'different'. Even the firefighters are saying this.

What that 'something' could be has been discussed pretty thoroughly in this thread. My guess is it's probably a combination of several things. I ask, Is it a coincidence that dutchsinse documents where there are 'hot spots' and within days one of these 'different' fires breaks out. Perhaps. Imo: Once is random, twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern.

Yes, history has shown, forests and plants will come back, and civilizations and their people come and go. We also know that corporations now make products out of the cheapest, not safest material. But human suffering still hurts the heart and soul at a very deep level. For those going through it and for those who have to watch without being able to help much.

My area (which is about 2hrs away) has done exceedingly well in helping. But how do you replace everything and for so many? Most of whom have worked very hard all their lives to accumulate the very little they did have.

Perhaps the burn patterns of the fires are natural as you claim, but the intensity and the speed are not according to firefighters who have been doing this for a very long time. Although now I see that MSN no longer interviews those who will say so. Do we want these events to continue and possibly get more intense, or do we want to try and discern what's causing them and put an end to it?
    Yes, again, I think the scrutiny is deserved. All I'm offering is an opinion.

I lived in California for 11 years, and have been camping many times when it was "drier than a popcorn fart" and not legal (or sane) to have a campfire. I was also involved in the last townsite project in the US, in the Trinity Alps Wilderness area in northern California, and I myself nearly started a forest fire there, of course accidentally. I mention this just to say that I am intimately familiar with the area and conditions. I have also lived through many instances of hot, dry winds ("Santa Ana", "Chinook") in California. I don't know about the other fires (didn't research Woolsey, etc.), but for the Paradise fire, there were high winds. THAT, I believe, is critical to investigating the fire. Winds were gusting to 45MPH, and a gust was recorded at 72MPH. That is very significant, and made the fire move fast, sideways.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

avid (22nd November 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2018), Bob (22nd November 2018), Bruno (23rd November 2018), Chip (23rd November 2018), Hervé (22nd November 2018), Satori (23rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd November 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Keep in mind that Dane Wigington says that the official narrative, that the California fires are happening because the forests are not being managed properly is nonsense. "Let’s look at statistical facts. The forest of Siberia have been untouched for millions of years. In the last ten years, the burn rate has increased 1,000%…so that narrative is absolutely false.”
    And starting at 6 minutes into the interview here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6JVK7lmP7E&t=108s
    ...he goes into much more detail, also listing other countries that have been experiencing similar fires. (Note that he is an expert on forest management, and he also lives in northern California.) He says that Alzheimer's (caused by aluminum) rates are soaring--the leading cause of death in the UK and in the US too, though it is not being reported. It all certainly fits into the depopulation agenda for killing and dumbing us down.
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd November 2018 at 18:47.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (22nd November 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2018), Bruno (23rd November 2018), Chip (23rd November 2018), Hervé (23rd November 2018), Pam (2nd December 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Here is an eyewitness that barely survived getting out of the fire.
    He is an experienced fire watcher and very credible. There was a lot of unexplained spontaneous combustion. The video interview is about 45 min long.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/eye...ia-fire-storm/

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

avid (22nd November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2018), Chip (23rd November 2018), DNA (25th November 2018), onawah (22nd November 2018), Pam (2nd December 2018), Sadieblue (23rd November 2018), ThePythonicCow (23rd November 2018)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    Here is an eyewitness that barely survived getting out of the fire.
    He is an experienced fire watcher and very credible. There was a lot of unexplained spontaneous combustion. The video interview is about 45 min long.

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/eye...ia-fire-storm/
    Yes - also posted above in Post #112 and Post #123.

Given the importance of this video (and the limited search abilities of this forum to find earlier posts of material), I am not in the slightest upset at this multiple posting .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd November 2018), Chip (23rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd November 2018)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Keep in mind that Dane Wigington says that the official narrative, that the California fires are happening because the forests are not being managed properly is nonsense. "Let’s look at statistical facts. The forest of Siberia have been untouched for millions of years. In the last ten years, the burn rate has increased 1,000%…so that narrative is absolutely false.”
    And starting at 6 minutes into the interview here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6JVK7lmP7E&t=108s
    ...he goes into much more detail, also listing other countries that have been experiencing similar fires. (Note that he is an expert on forest management, and he also lives in northern California.) He says that Alzheimer's (caused by aluminum) rates are soaring--the leading cause of death in the UK and in the US too, though it is not being reported. It all certainly fits into the depopulation agenda for killing and dumbing us down.

I was just coming on here to post the same Dane Wigington video as I watched earlier and thought it was quite good. Geoengineering is Agenda 21, look it up. So these people are losing their homes in the fires ‘in the name of green’, though few understand. The writing on the wall was long ago and now is coming to fruition.

@ Onawah, Notice how he talks about the Environmental groups? Listen at the 14:22 mark, where he says,
    “Climate engineering is the single greatest cause documented….For all those in the environmental groups that are pretending….the hypocrisy is shocking to me, and I mean all these environmental groups, Sierra Club, Green Peace, WWS, Earth Justice, all of them, their hypocrisy with not acknowledging the climate engineering issues is absolutely criminal. It’s criminal…Why aren’t they acknowledging climate engineering? Because they’re afraid of losing their 501(c)3 . Our attorneys have communicated with attorneys for all of these groups…they’re so fearful of losing their non-profit status, they won’t acknowledge the single greatest factor, single most environmentally destructive factor and again certainly the greatest factor in regards to the wild fire, they will not acknowledge it. That denial is absolutely criminal.”

I showed you documentation long ago on the Trump is Not the Answer thread, how the Sierra Club is involved with Agenda 21 and yet you still post articles from them as if they're some moral authority. Maybe if you won't listen to me, you'll listen to Dane. They're 'agenda' is not about protecting the environment. Now that one of our own lost their home in the name of green, maybe more of you will take a closer look at what you've been supporting all these years as things are not always as they appear.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 25th November 2018 at 04:24.

10. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It does not follow that because environmental groups are not talking about geoengineering that they are not working to protect the environment.
    People do tend not to talk about things that they know would get them destroyed if they do.
    It doesn't necessarily stop them from doing what good they CAN safely do.
    We cannot know what the agendas of every group is because there are lots of people working in those groups who are passionately working for very worthy causes, and there are some who are no doubt buckling under pressure from other agendas.
    That does not automatically make all environmentalists bad people, or all such groups criminal.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (24th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (24th November 2018), ThePythonicCow (24th November 2018)

12. Link to Post #167
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

That does not automatically make all environmentalists bad people, or all such groups criminal.
    I trust that most environmentalists are quite good people.

However the complexity of the matter, the need to rely on the good intentions and abilities of other individuals and organizations, and the importance of the matter, combine to provide excessive leverage to individuals and organizations who do not have good intentions, and who would abuse our noble intentions to their less noble purposes.

Such happens with this and other important matters, such as the well being of ourselves, our children, our families, our communities, our culture, our history, our science, and life on this planet.

The only solutions I know to this perennial problem are striving to keep powers separated and localized. By keeping powers separated, evil in one place or circumstance doesn't gain leverage over other places or circumstances. By keeping powers localized, whether geographically or by subject matter, we are better able to evaluate ourselves what is honorable and works well.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (24th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (24th November 2018), DNA (25th November 2018), Franny (25th November 2018), onawah (24th November 2018), RunningDeer (25th November 2018), Stephanie (26th November 2018), Valerie Villars (24th November 2018), we-R-one (25th November 2018)

14. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Living in a national forest in Western North Carolina, I am disturbed enough by these unnatural fires to take action. Rather than contacting my various governmental representatives, who would likely listen politely, but do nothing, I have decided to hold a public meeting in the town of Franklin, North Carolina, early next year to discuss how we can protect ourselves from the threat of these strange fires. I hope some of you might do likewise in your communities.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Aviator (25th November 2018), avid (25th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (25th November 2018), DNA (25th November 2018), Frenchy (25th November 2018), Hervé (25th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), Tintin (25th November 2018), we-R-one (25th November 2018)

16. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BREAKING: Disclosure at LAST -
    Controversial spraying method
    aims to curb global warming
    - CBS News
    (From StoptheCrime.net's email update today)
    11/24/18
    http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....5-ab22817b5dc9

"INSIDER COMMENT: (This is a developing story)

This disclosure is in the wake of intentional worldwide weather attacks and is a cover-up for intensified warcrimes called Climate Change. Climate Change IS Climate Control.

We have known that geoengineering IS the deliberate large--scale manipulation of the Earth's climate! These facts can no longer be hidden and can no longer be denied.

We have known for decades that governments and militaries have waged wars upon the global populations profiting from the on going weaponized weather attacks and profiting from all the death and destruction of the ecosystems.

We have known, and NOW we are finally being told that climate crimes WILL be committed - for our safety - to curb global warming!"

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/geoengi...CNM-00-10aac3a

"Controversial spraying method aims to curb global warming
    NEW YORK - A fleet of 100 planes making 4,000 worldwide missions per year could help save the world from climate change. Also, it may be relatively cheap. That's the conclusion of a new peer-reviewed study in Environmental Research Letters.
    It's the stuff of science fiction. Planes spraying tiny sulphate particulates into the lower stratosphere, around 60,000 feet up. The idea is to help shield the Earth from just enough sunlight to help keep temperatures low.
    The researchers examined how practical and costly a hypothetical solar geoengineering project would be beginning 15 years from now. The aim would be to half the temperature increase caused by heat-trapping greenhouse gases.
    This method would mimic what large volcanoes do. In 1991, Mount Pinatubo erupted in the Philippines. It was the second largest eruption of the 20th century, according to the United States Geological Survey (USGS).

The second-largest volcanic eruption of this century, and by far the largest eruption to affect a densely populated area, occurred at Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines on June 15, 1991.
    In total, the eruption injected 20 million tons of sulfur dioxide aerosols into the stratosphere. USGS said the Earth's lower atmosphere temperature dropped by approximately 1-degree Fahrenheit. The effect only lasted a couple of years because the sulfates eventually fell to Earth.
    Although controversial, some think that trying to mimic the impacts of a volcano eruption is a viable way to control global warming. This proposed type of climate geoengineering is called stratospheric aerosol injection (SAI). Theoretically if done at scale - and sustained - the impact can be large. The 1-degree temperature drop which accompanied Mount Pinatubo's eruption is equal to about half of the human-caused warming Earth has experienced since the Industrial Revolution began.

In this handout photo from Climate Central, they say scientists are looking at a variety of technologies - from snatching carbon dioxide out of the air like trees do, to launching giant mirrors into space - to artificially slow global warming.
    Dr. Gernot Wagner from Harvard University is an author of the paper. He said their study shows this type of geoengineering "... would be technically possible strictly from an engineering perspective. It would also be remarkably inexpensive, at an average of around $2 to 2.5 billion per year over the first 15 years."
    But to reach that point, the study said an entirely new aircraft needs to be developed. Partly because missions would need to be conducted at nearly double the cruising altitude of commercial airplanes. The study's co-author, Wake Smithexplained, "No existing aircraft has the combination of altitude and payload capabilities required."
    So, the team investigated what it would cost to develop an aircraft they dub the SAI Lofter (SAIL). They say its fuselage would have a stubby design and the wing area - as well as the thrust - would need to be twice as large. In total, the team estimates the development cost for the airframe to be $2 billion and $350 million to modify existing engines.
    In their hypothetical plan, the fleet would start with eight planes in the first year and rise to just under 100 within 15 years. In year one, there would be 4,000 missions, increasing to just over 60,000 per year by year 15. As you can see, this would need to be a sustained and escalating effort.
    As one may imagine, a concept like this comes with a lot of controversy. Like treating a fever with aspirin, this type of engineering only treats the symptoms, it does not fix the root cause of the warming: Escalating levels of heat trapping greenhouse gases produced by the burning of fossil fuels.

The American Meteorological Society (AMS) expressed concerns that the possibility of seemingly quick and inexpensive fixes will distract the public and policymakers from addressing the underlying problems and developing adaptation strategies. And if for whatever reason the aerosol missions stopped, within a few years the temperatures would shoot up at breakneck pace. A pace that would likely be too fast for humanity to adjust.
    The AMS official policy statement regarding this type of geoengineering begins with a warning, "Reflecting sunlight would likely reduce Earth's average temperature but could also change global circulation patterns with potentially serious consequences such as changing storm tracks and precipitation patterns."
    In other words, the atmosphere is complex. Any band-aid fix is bound to have unintended consequences and possibly cause a new set of problems. The AMS goes on to say results of reflecting sunlight "would almost certainly not be the same for all nations and peoples, thus raising legal, ethical, diplomatic and national security concerns." One region may become a desert, while others become flooded out.
    And if we learn to control SAI to tailor a favorable result, there's the concern it may be used for the disproportionate benefit of one nation over another. In a 2017 study in the publication Nature Communications, the authors warn their work "... reemphasizes the perils of unilateral geoengineering, which might prove attractive to individual actors due to a greater controllability of local climate responses, but with inherent additional risk elsewhere."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/video/bill-m...ng-the-planet/ https://www.cbsnews.com/video/bill-m...ng-the-planet/
    But perhaps the greatest reason to be skeptical of aerosol solar sunlight management is that it's not a silver bullet. As carbon dioxide continues to increase, the oceans are becoming increasingly acidic. According to NOAA, ocean acidification can cascade through the ocean food chain, reducing the ability of shell fish and reef-building corals to produce their skeletons. Injecting aerosols into the stratosphere simply limits sunshine, it does not tackle the underlying carbon dioxide build up. The ocean would continue to acidify.
    Despite the potential drawbacks, the AMS does recognize - even with aggressive mitigation - we can't avoid some dangerous consequences of climate changealready baked into the system. Plus, the scale of human adaptation is limited. Therefore, they urge caution and continued research.
    The AMS policy statement closes with: "Geoengineering will not substitute for either aggressive mitigation or proactive adaptation, but it could contribute to a comprehensive risk management strategy to slow climate change and alleviate some of its negative impacts. The potential to help society cope with climate change and the risks of adverse consequences imply a need for adequate research, appropriate regulation and transparent deliberation." "
    Last edited by onawah; 25th November 2018 at 06:41.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (30th November 2018), DNA (25th November 2018), Franny (26th November 2018), Hervé (25th November 2018), James Newell (25th November 2018), Satori (25th November 2018), sllim11 (26th November 2018)

18. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

So the nwo is giving it up. Of course this is the PR aspect of what they have been doing to this planet for years. And it isn't just sulfate particles, but aluminum, barium etc and probably viruses.
    I find it interesting they are admitting it.
    Maybe we are making them nervous.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th November 2018), DNA (25th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), Satori (25th November 2018)

20. Link to Post #171
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

It does not follow that because environmental groups are not talking about geoengineering that they are not working to protect the environment.
    People do tend not to talk about things that they know would get them destroyed if they do.
    It doesn't necessarily stop them from doing what good they CAN safely do.
    We cannot know what the agendas of every group is because there are lots of people working in those groups who are passionately working for very worthy causes, and there are some who are no doubt buckling under pressure from other agendas.
    Thanks for sharing with us how ‘they’ continue to ‘build it(Agenda 21) off the backs of the people’.

21. Link to Post #172
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wondering...is anyone on site in contact with Eric Dollard????I distinctly recall him saying in one of his youtube lecture/ interviews that how transformers are wired is insane as they could have been done in such a way as to not cause everything in a house plugged in that was connected to one would blow up in the event of an emp.
    While viewing the vids of the young fellow who lost his home this came to mind when he was talking about transformers and pole tops on fire.
    Focussed emp discharges burning houses frm the inside????

Think Eric would be a very interesting guy to be interviewed on this subject.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th November 2018), DNA (26th November 2018), Franny (26th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Or perhaps it's a sign of increasing arrogance and so much self-assurance that they are succeeding with their various agendas, that they don't have to cover it up anymore.
    And we have been advised many times that one of their rules is that they have to let us know what they doing (which they consider to be "fair warning"), though they don't have to tell us the truth about what they are doing, or why.
    Quote Posted by James Newell (here)
    So the nwo is giving it up. Of course this is the PR aspect of what they have been doing to this planet for years. And it isn't just sulfate particles, but aluminum, barium etc and probably viruses.
    I find it interesting they are admitting it.
    Maybe we are making them nervous.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th November 2018), Franny (26th November 2018), Satori (25th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

editted ;
    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I am disturbed enough by these unnatural fires to take action. Rather than contacting my various governmental representatives, who would likely listen politely, but do nothing, I have decided to hold a public meeting in the town of Franklin, North Carolina, early next year to discuss how we can protect ourselves from the threat of these strange fires. I hope some of you might do likewise in your communities.
    Terrific ! Action at Grass Roots level, Highly Commendable Acturian...

Might I suggest you surround yourself with trustworthy folks, remember the opposition are highly organised, dangerous.. Look up the case of ' Rosa Koire ' ( not sure of spelling ) an acticist against A 21, there's avideo showing how her meetings were badly disrupted... Forewarned & forearmed... ( More good folks than Subversives ! )

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th November 2018), avid (25th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (25th November 2018), DNA (26th November 2018), Franny (26th November 2018), norman (25th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #175
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    editted ;
    Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    I am disturbed enough by these unnatural fires to take action. Rather than contacting my various governmental representatives, who would likely listen politely, but do nothing, I have decided to hold a public meeting in the town of Franklin, North Carolina, early next year to discuss how we can protect ourselves from the threat of these strange fires. I hope some of you might do likewise in your communities.
    Terrific ! Action at Grass Roots level, Highly Commendable Acturian...

Might I suggest you surround yourself with trustworthy folks, remember the opposition are highly organised, dangerous.. Look up the case of ' Rosa Koire ' ( not sure of spelling ) an acticist against A 21, there's avideo showing how her meetings were badly disrupted... Forewarned & forearmed... ( More good folks than Subversives ! )
    This video was posted by a friend of mine on Facebook.
    “Burned Out Northern California Fire Victim Questions Directed Energy Weapons”

Perhaps you can get into contact with this lady, to be able to make some kind of a case.

The awakening is starting let’s hope it continues.
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 25th November 2018 at 18:37. Reason: Grammar

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th November 2018), avid (25th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (25th November 2018), DNA (26th November 2018), Franny (26th November 2018), norman (25th November 2018), onawah (25th November 2018), Satori (25th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #176
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

I appreciate all suggestions for the meeting I have planned for early February. I found Rosa Koire on YouTube, but my computer sound just cut out, so I might have to take the computer to the shop, as I only recently got a new sound card. I just realized I could watch her on my laptop, though, so I will do my homework around this. One survivor from the recent Paradise fire has already volunteered to do a Skype call-in to the meeting, so things are moving along.

I am hoping to form a committee of interested parties and not try to control the outcome, but thanks Deux Corbeaux for giving me a heads up regarding possible disruptions. Since this is a sleepy, rural area, if such were to occur it would make front page news in the local newspaper.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

bennycog (26th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (25th November 2018), DNA (26th November 2018), Franny (26th November 2018), Frenchy (25th November 2018), onawah (26th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

This resident of Paradise talks about the roads that were recently narrowed causing the traffic jam that killed so many people that several other survivors have also talked about.

There is another thread on the forum that mentions narrowing roads in other states...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

avid (26th November 2018), Bill Ryan (26th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (26th November 2018), DNA (26th November 2018), Hervé (26th November 2018), onawah (26th November 2018), Satori (26th November 2018), Valerie Villars (26th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #178
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,021 times in 8,167 posts

This Catherine Austin Fitts interview has been posted elsewhere on the forum, but this specific chunk of the interview is VERY relevant to this thread. She has yet another interesting take on things.

https://youtu.be/4Rv27tbz-7M?t=2749
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th November 2018), avid (26th November 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (26th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (26th November 2018), Franny (27th November 2018), onawah (26th November 2018), Raven (27th November 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (26th November 2018)

35. Link to Post #179
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Name:  Who Profits.png
Views: 323
Size:  300.7 KB

Could Paradise become an item for sale?

To China?

Collateral for debt?

Always follow the money.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th November 2018), Franny (27th November 2018), onawah (26th November 2018), Satori (26th November 2018)

37. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This Catherine Austin Fitts interview has been posted elsewhere on the forum, but this specific chunk of the interview is VERY relevant to this thread. She has yet another interesting take on things.

https://youtu.be/4Rv27tbz-7M?t=2749
    Thanks Norman, very interesting.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

onawah (26th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 1 9 19 23 LastLast