+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mike Emery: Building Your Orgone Bubble Generator

1. Link to Post #1
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Lightbulb Mike Emery: May SAVE the Earth...Building Your Orgone Bubble Generator

From https://independent.academia.edu/MIKEEMERY1

EUPHORIA CONFERRED TO YOU AND YOURS

Mankind’s most important technology!! — skip directly to mind over matter. Become the god that you are!!!

Euphoria, telepathic moments, homage by nature, weather control and alchemy / manifestation are normal now and we've only just begun.

The earth begs you. These orgone bubbles are a massive discovery. This is a do it now type project. Drop whatever you are doing and do this, now. Then, spread this euphoria far and wide, now, please. The earth begs you.

It creates euphoria just about anyway that you can do it. Very difficult to screw up. And the beauty is that the dark dudes can not use this tech against us, because it manifests euphoria in them too!! Giggle.

Huge, since via your amplified intentions, it is possible to quite literally impose your good will on nature, the air, the water, the soil, the plants, the animals & people – then your intentions made all of that stuff in the first place. Period. This is an introduction to your god self and it is idiot proof. Euphoria will always win. In not too long, the bubbles will not be necessary, we can simply intend and it will be so. Even though, not necessary, we build them anyway – keeps us in 2-D dream time.

Bases 78: Mike Emery -- Building Your Orgone Bubble Part 1
    Description from the youtube video text:

Mike Emery IN PERSON, what a thrill! Here we dedicate two parts of a special instructional video on The Orgone Bubble, hosted by Sandra Daroy, who purchased the materials for the demo, to MAKE an Orgone Bubble generator. However, Sandra started being severely targeted, as new LED Streetlights with (possibly) 5G 60-100GHz close range antennae start tests during periods in office hours. These new LED lamposts, apart from providing a blinding retina damaging light, have G5 booster cell antennae, making it impossible to sleep in the front rooms, as they are a few yards away. This affected Sandra in Part 2. But after activation of the Bubble (in part 2) Sandra reported some days later this greatly reduced the toxic effects of the 5G transmissions, which according to the late Dr. Rauni Kilde is a neurological weapon.

We first start to explain what this is about, and how its the greatest advance Wilhelm Reich's original cloudbuster technology, which lead to his murder in jail.

Sandra rejoined the Bases volunteer team of interviewers for this special edition of Bases 78

Bases 78 Mike Emery Building Your Orgone Bubble Part 2 Ver 02

Mike Emery Iso Cam version, Academic and scientist Mike Emery discusses the building of this entirely new type of application with Orgone energetics, the Orgone Bubble, the required materials, and then has a chat about how to create the Intention, which is a vital part of this science. Part 2 of a special with Mike in person.

AO12 with Mike Emery. Orgone Bubble.
    In this interesting series, Mike Emery came over to visit and we built an Orgone Bubble.
    The process explained and shown in this series as thoroughly as possible.
    Orgone Bubble is meant to help with EMF radiation, that is the main reason I signed up for the project.

https://www.facebook.com/mike.emery....0%3A1535277528
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/orgonebubbletech
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 30th August 2018 at 14:37.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

avid (27th August 2018), Basho (28th August 2018), ClearWater (15th January 2021), Debra (27th August 2018), EFO (15th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th August 2018), Flash (27th August 2018), gaiagirl (27th August 2018), gini (27th August 2018), Jad (26th August 2018), Jayke (26th August 2018), selinam (26th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,099 times in 889 posts

Default Re: Mike Emery: Building Your Orgone Bubble Generator

My dear Avalonians,if this story of this Orgon bubble device is true,it would solve basically all major problems of the world! I wonder why there arent any comments on this incredible invention.Reactions please!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (27th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Change the title and you may have comments. The title dors not say it may save earth. I will listen tomorrow
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (27th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 times in 2,645 posts

I have numerous orgone devices around my property, but was not aware of Mike’s activation techniques, so this is very helpful.
    I have been following https://www.facebook.com/harry.rhodes.750
    with his cloud-busting/chemtrail removal techniques for years, and these subjects are all interlinked.
    If we all implemented this natural methodology, we would certainly benefit massively.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (27th August 2018), RunningDeer (12th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

My intention for this thread is: if at least 5% of Mikes sayings is true then it will be a great deal for us helping mother Earth to evolve including all life upon her.
    So at least worths a try to make our own orgone bubble and energize it as we decide and our intention is. Anyway, we can't screw this up as Mike says (euphoria plane).
    If you'll make one and you'll see some positive result then spread it, please...
    For sure I'll make my own at some point in future...
    Here is some pdf from Mike in case you have a problem to download it from academia.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wontme9ywi...Emery.rar?dl=0
    (go to the link and press 'download' button at top right)
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 27th August 2018 at 12:10.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

avid (27th August 2018), ClearWater (15th January 2021), EFO (15th January 2021), Jad (27th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Watched the videos. A lot of talk and not much substance. Some interesting points. I understand my generators better now. Will continue my experiments with this new data. Sceptical of reported range. What someone dowsed the range by walking with two sticks for 500 miles?

And for a machine that supposedly reguvinates, didn't do much for him...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (27th August 2018), Kryztian (27th August 2018), OmeyocaN777 (27th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Watched the videos. A lot of talk and not much substance. Some interesting points. I understand my generators better now. Will continue my experiments with this new data. Sceptical of reported range. What someone dowsed the range by walking with two sticks for 500 miles?

And for a machine that supposedly reguvinates, didn't do much for him...
    If you download the rar i've post previous and open the 'end of duality bubble report 2' pdf, at some point he speaks about a woman in Mexico with an excellent dowsing technique came up with this range (write at search of pdf "miles")
    MÓNICA QUINTERO G.
    MEXICO
    June 19, 2018
    THIS IS THE VERY FIRST HOUR AFTER TURNING HER NEW BUBBLE ON – SHE HAS AN EXCELLENT DOWSING TECHNIQUE, WHICH FOUND THAT HER BUBBLE BROADCAST FOR 800KM = 500 MILES.
    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...lXSHFiXzZON0pB

Also, he speaks about her in this video at 8'25"...and 22'
    Bases 78 Part 13 Orgone Bubble
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 27th August 2018 at 13:05.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

avid (27th August 2018), EFO (15th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

ORGONE BUBBLE TECH INGREDIENTS:

White cement as needed, Water, spatula, oil or vaseline, plastic bowl ( 27.5 cm diameter and 14 cm depth), 2 copper pipes 1inch wide by 20cm high, 1 infrared lamp, 1 ultraviolet ray high frequency.

1. You need to put a little vaseline or oil spray on the interior walls of your plastic bowl as if you were making a cake.
    2. Pour your white cement in the bowl, let's say around 2 kilograms, and add some water, keep doing this until you fill your bowl and the consistency of the cement is like a mix for a cake, maybe a little thicker.
    3. Place the 2 pipes aligned with a space between them, enough in order that later you can place the Ultraviolet ray between them and the wand can touch each one of the pipes.
    4. Leave overnight, or until it dries.
    5. Carefully, on top of a towel put the bowl upside down to take out the cement bubble. It will come out easily.
    6. Once is dry, I mount mine in an upside down stool, I placed the infrared lamp touching the bottom of the cement bowl and let it get the heat for 1 hour.
    7. Then I placed the ultraviolet ray on top, touching each one of the pipes end then the magic began.

THE END OF DUALITY BUBBLE REPORT 2 pdf
    https://www.academia.edu/37151145/TH..._REPORT_2_.pdf

Also, you can find info in making orgone cloud buster at
    EUPHORIA CONFERRED TO YOU AND YOURS pdf
    https://www.academia.edu/36809197/EU..._YOU_AND_YOURS
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 27th August 2018 at 16:34.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Infrared Brooding Heat Lamp
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Infrared-Br...d=251424830549

Mike Emery post on fb
    APPLY THE VIOLET RAY WAND TO THE PIECE WITH THE MAGNETS ATTACHED FOR NINE DAYS, THEN IT IS PERMANENTLY CHARGED - REQUIRING ONLY MAGNETS FROM THEN ON - ALTHOUGH APPLYING THE WAND AND THE HEAT LAMP ARE ALWAYS GOING TO GIVE A BOOST IN THE ENERGY.
    BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THOSE POWERFUL MAGNETS

The Strongest Available on Amazon 600 LBS/270 KG Pull Force Real Highest N52 Grade Neodymium Magnet Pro
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DWV6M15...re-bullets-btf

High Frequency Violet Ray Machine
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/High-Freque...8164705?_ul=DE
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 1st September 2018 at 11:49.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Bases 78 Making The Bubble with Mike Emery by Christina Marie

Bases 78 The Bubble Practical Making it

Bases 78 The Intention for the Bubble

20. The Following User Says Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I have been a great proponent of orgonite for years. I hope that the following can be explained somehow....

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (8th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

HOW TO MAKE AN ORGANMIC BUBBLE PIECE
    https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/How...Lk2KPaAkPb9klg

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2021), Harmony (16th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not much substance? The track record is long and perfect in regards to stopping hurricanes and the miracles thread on the FB orgone bubble tech page is extensive and really exciting! Empaths feel the power, people are getting the results with the weather modifications in their own cities/towns and electrical bills lowered every month. You just need to learn more, watch more than one of the above vids, listen to your intuition, they really are manifestation devices, but i must admit its hard to believe what sounds too good to be true. Mike Emery has proven himself a high level genius in the academic world. So.. if you can do divination, do it and ask if this stuff is true. It did make him look younger, but it takes time to notice. Again he posted a new pic of himself, he is slowly looking younger and others are reporting similar results. As for the dowsing, you don't need to use sticks, people rarely use that method anymore and don't need to travel as you test the device through dowsing it. Especially walking 500 miles! lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Latest methods and info is far more accurate and makes a more powerful heart spirit/ genie/ "bubble" manifestor is found on FB group orgone bubble tech. We don't even use copper pipes anymore. But your post is still informative and helpful

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OrgoneBubbleTechHeals For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2021), Harmony (15th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It does not take effect instantly. Its takes time. I only worked on the wifi router in the house i lived in after a few days. As soon as i removed it, the wifi was back to normal. Orgone energy is very bizzare. I don't know how else to explain it.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OrgoneBubbleTechHeals For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2021), Harmony (15th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Its because its hard to believe until you hear it from a friend who experienced one. Orgone bubble tech is easy to make and cheap. Empaths always feel the power. Dispels these and all negative entities, they can't stand its intense holistic energy. Its charged up with a violet ray wand at 33 000 Hertz for 9days. It empowers the heart spirit that manifests things for you. Use your intuition on this, im trying to get the word out. Its promoted on YT by an academia genius Mike Emery and its a destined SPIRITUAL technology for healing, manifestation, transforming EMF's, cures sleeping problems and many health problems and the list goes on. Its awesome stuff. You will find it hard to believe what these devices do if you don't have claircognizance or much intuition connection to tell you its true. Here is the video of genius Mike Emery... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsHFNqSDEak&t=3181s

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OrgoneBubbleTechHeals For This Post:

Alan (15th January 2021), Ben (5th June 2021), ClearWater (15th January 2021), EFO (15th January 2021), Harmony (15th January 2021), Hym (15th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,639 times in 2,597 posts

Welcome to Project Avalon OrgoneBubbleHealsTechHeals, and thanks for sharing the information and link.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2021), Hym (16th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I just made four more of those generators for my wife - she's near the wifi router we can't get rid of.

Was going to perfect my design but the stores that sell that stuff are closed forever. I had some great ideas but...

The ones I made years ago still pump out .5 volts to this day!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2021), Harmony (16th January 2021), Hym (16th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I personally was one of the many people miracle cured. The ULTIMATE orgonite is: BUBBLE TECH: Exciting new technology, cheap and easy to make. Empaths totally love the extremely powerful healing energy. Use your intuition on this, im trying to get the word out NOT MAKE $. Do a divination on this if you want confirmation of the miracles and powers. Dispels all negative entities, helps with/cures sleeping problems. It greatly helps everyone a little or a lot with a multitude of problems from depression etc. & even cured people of cancer, etc. Many makers have reported miracles. It empowers your heart spirit to manifest things for you. Its promoted By academia genius Mike Emery as a destined SPIRITUAL technology for the above & controlling bad weather, & transforms electromagnetic radiation to harmless, the list is long. Join the Facebook group - Bubble tech & go to magical happenings (miracle) thread hundreds of comments. It's an awesome spiritual technology. Cut paste this into youtube search bar: Bubble Tech Manifestation device 4healin imprvs life in genrl Metphysicaly explnd cures mny pepl pt2 ....You'll find it hard to believe what these devices do if you don't have claircognizance or much intuition to confirm it. The regular orgonite community is left in the dust but slowly waking up & now slowly starting to include our methods & ingredients etc. Animals love the healing euphoric energy and gather around them when put outside, especially birds and squirrels. We believe its why Wilhelm Reich was imprisoned and killed there. Its a major threat to the inner & outer demons. Join the war on evil by doing something positive and great for yourself by just making 1. Like most people, you will probably end up making a few for faster manifestings and healings etc. The hurricanes and any destructive weather is stopped quickly and brings rain to regions in need. I know it's hard to believe, but it's recognized by dowsers to be genuine in its effects over vast areas. but the weather channel shows the physical proof in action in perfect correlation to when the bubbles are used. They make gardens grow way faster and stronger. Your heart spirit works through it. Its purely righteous and therefore can't be used malevolently. It's known for enhancing telepathy and general 'awareness'. For ALL details on how to make and why etc join the group Bubble tech. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guj5Utztbrs&t=137s

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OrgoneBubbleTechHeals For This Post:

Harmony (14th September 2022), lilac (15th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread