+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Faker Phenomenon in Ufology / Richard Dolan

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default The Faker Phenomenon in Ufology / Richard Dolan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=G9W9W3VMDwo

friends/ I find this a tough one. I agree with Richard Dolan to a point ,as I think many would, that fakers and scammers are unwanted in any field. And in ufology, since there is so little proof of anything, its ever more fertile ground for hoaxers and opportunists.

However, what of the experiencers ?? , the real ones ? What will this kind of presentation by a top researcher in the field do to those who are reticent to tell their story?

I have discussed this with an experiencer, someone I feel very credible, who
    feels as well as I do, that Richard was patterning his reptilian sex comments after them. They are shocked and quite hurt.

I'm also close friends with experiencer Chris Bledsoe as well and have spent much time under his families roof . There is no way in my mind his quite unbelievable story, is a hoax and yet many will think so.

So who can say?? Who's call is it? Is Richard Dolan and experiencer? I don't know perhaps he is, and perhaps it doesn't matter.

Richard in my opinion is correct about someone mentioned in his analysis, but will the essence of this presentation only serve to throw the baby out with the bathwater?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bayareamom (31st August 2018), Denise/Dizi (1st September 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), happyuk (2nd September 2018), jjjones (31st August 2018), Matthew (31st August 2018), mojo (31st August 2018), PathWalker (1st September 2018), Spellbound (1st September 2018), Star Tsar (1st September 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2018), toppy (31st August 2018), william r sanford72 (31st August 2018), wondering (31st August 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Re: The Faker Phenomenon in Ufology / Richard Dolan

Quote So who can say?? Who's call is it?
    Maybe it's the eyewitness/experiencer's/observers that can only make the call? There's a lot of noise out there plus hoaxers and fakers in the paranormal field that many still need to see first hand. That's why people might keep things personal because testimony is not evidence and can suffer personal attack later even photos and video is subject because of fakery. It's tough to go through personal attacks for no reason other than sharing.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st September 2018), jjjones (31st August 2018), Sunny-side-up (31st August 2018), thepainterdoug (31st August 2018), toppy (31st August 2018), william r sanford72 (31st August 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

So who is the dude that turns blue? That's a new one I've not run into lately.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 31st August 2018 at 20:24.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (1st September 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st September 2018), mojo (31st August 2018), RunningDeer (1st September 2018), Spellbound (1st September 2018), thepainterdoug (1st September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

I think Dolan recognizes there are real experiencers out there. However, let's be honest and admit there are a lot of people talking about experiences who are jumping on the bandwagon, sort of the 'me too' for the paranormal community. They include outright fakers and folks who may be misinterpreting something rather more explainable. I think Dolan gives the viewer the benefit of the doubt in determining to whom he is referring. If one feels his comments don't apply to them, then don't take it personally.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

ChristianSky (1st September 2018), gnostic9 (1st September 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st September 2018), mojo (31st August 2018), RunningDeer (1st September 2018), thepainterdoug (1st September 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st August 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    I think Dolan recognizes there are real experiencers out there. However, let's be honest and admit there are a lot of people talking about experiences who are jumping on the bandwagon, sort of the 'me too' for the paranormal community. They include outright fakers and folks who may be misinterpreting something rather more explainable. I think Dolan gives the viewer the benefit of the doubt in determining to whom he is referring. If one feels his comments don't apply to them, then don't take it personally.
    Agreed Walter...but I need something to laugh about given I've been spending most of my time lately getting poked and tested due to illness...Who's the blue dude? Anyone?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

gnostic9 (1st September 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st September 2018), mojo (31st August 2018), RunningDeer (1st September 2018), thepainterdoug (1st September 2018), ThePythonicCow (31st August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st September 2018), WalterBosley (1st September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

i believe Richard is referring to Andrew Raz a fireman from NYC

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

RunningDeer (1st September 2018), Shadowself (1st September 2018), Spellbound (1st September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

“…Oh and he turns blue often during our interview.. And thinking much larger is the key or a clue to becoming accustomed to the new normal.”

NOTE: If you’re short on time, begin @ 23:28.

Free Disclosure Gift Project ~ The Amazing 4d life of Andrew Raz

Michael Harrell
    Published on Dec 31, 2017
    The Amazing 4d life of Andrew Raz, Andrew covers much in his story from remembering his past life at 4 years old to a military sighting of two unidentified objects see over the Gulf of Mexico by him and 20 other officers and crew of his Coast Guard crew at 19 years old.. In 2011 he goes to a Steven Greer CE5 event and this starts him having daily sightings in his home town of Cony Island NY.. He also was trained as a healer and a psychic and has done hundreds of channeling for people along with healing many people.. He is a living example of what ascending to 4d looks like.. Profoundly connect with his star family and with angels and different relatives who are passed on he is driven to share his story and is writing a book and has friends who are prompting him to make a movie of his life. Oh and he turns blue often during our interview.. And thinking much larger is the key or a clue to becoming accustomed to the new normal.

Also a summary from:

Andrew Raz ~ 03/11/18 ~ Sacred Matrix ~ Revolution Radio ~ Hosts Janet & Sasha
    On 12/30/17, Andrew Raz finally broke his silence about his encounters with Non-Human Intelligence and the spirit world. Michael Harrell of Language Lessons of the Heart Channel on Youtube interviewed Andrew about his 4D reality and beyond experiences. During the 100 minute interview, Andrew’s skin starts to change from normal to Blue to black as he talks deeper about his profound spiritual experiences. This video has over 1300 views and it also got the attention of the world renown hypnotist regression expert Mary Rodwell.

Mary Rodwell stated right away after watching the 100-minute video that Andrew activating more of his ET Genetics and he is raising his vibration by accessing and activating more of his DNA. Mary and Andrew spoke via Skype the next day. As soon as Mary and Andrew connected via Skype, a MASSIVE encounter was taking place. With Mary watching through Skype on her computer, she could see one after another plasma orbs heading toward Andrews Brooklyn apartment. Andrew spotted 3 enormous multicolored multilevel motherships And Mary saw them as well. This encounter was recorded on Andrews cell phone via pictures and video.

Mary Rodwell was a key witness as she can validate Andrews outstanding claims that he is getting visited every day by a massive amount of ET/UFO/NHI craft and beings of light. On 1/4/18, Mary Rodwell did a hypnosis regression on Andrew. The regression was phenomenal and revealed Andrews connection to his Arcturian Ancestors and helped Andrew to better understand what he is experiencing and why. Just like the first Skype conversation, this conversation attracted another fleet of UFO/ET/NHI craft and beings. Please feel free to check out Andrews Facebook page titled

“High Strangeness in Brooklyn”.  On the page are hundreds of photos and videos of Andrews encounters.  The evidence is overwhelming.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st September 2018 at 03:16.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

happyuk (2nd September 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (1st September 2018), Kate (2nd September 2018), mojo (1st September 2018), PathWalker (1st September 2018), Shadowself (1st September 2018), thepainterdoug (2nd September 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote So who can say?? Who's call is it?
    Maybe it's the eyewitness/experiencer's/observers that can only make the call? There's a lot of noise out there plus hoaxers and fakers in the paranormal field that many still need to see first hand. That's why people might keep things personal because testimony is not evidence and can suffer personal attack later even photos and video is subject because of fakery. It's tough to go through personal attacks for no reason other than sharing.
    Being an experiencer is a difficult thing. The way these events present themselves are difficult to believe, much less describe.. Given that fact alone, then you must take into account the different ways in which someone can have contact.

I personally, have a difficult time telling my story because it was so multi dimensional in nature, and I suppose I feel I need to describe EVERYTHING.. This may be a result of the field, almost making you feel you need to share more than you want to, just to prove to the real experiencers that you too, are one of them. By the time you get the courage to speak out, you realize that wasn't your only obstacle, you see the field, and think.. LAND MINES... RUN...

So yes, I think it has done some serious harm to those who truthfully have had experiences, shying away from telling their events, and opening up doors for charlatans. We're cloning and cross breeding for food, and pets, how really out of context is it, for people to suggest the et may not want some of our genetics, or possibly want to give us theirs? While this wasn't my experience, I think making a joke about it, isn't funny at all, for those experiencing it... And I believe some absolutely ARE...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

mojo (1st September 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Good Morning,

That's it? That's the blue dude? From the way it sounded I thought I'd be in for a better show. How disappointing. Shoot I can do better than that! I've got a rainbow shield and the aliens give me cancer just to test it out! I'm about ready to go on the road and sell my property in Iowa...if any body is interested it's oceanfront and I have pictures!

We're gonna call it Rainbow Disclosure!

Bwahahahahha Thanks thepainterdoug and RunningDeer!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 1st September 2018 at 11:08.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st September 2018), mojo (1st September 2018), RunningDeer (1st September 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st September 2018), what is a name? (3rd September 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Love your sense humor, Shadowself!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (1st September 2018), mojo (1st September 2018), RunningDeer (1st September 2018), Shadowself (1st September 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

To adjust your colors on skype you can change and adjust hue, saturation and gama

On Skype, select Tools> Options >Video Settings > Webcam settings

Move the sliders to adjust the colors.
    Validate with the OK button.

OR YOU JUST RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONAL AND CosmIC level of your existence to change the color of yourself when talking to someone on skype but you can only do this on skype and not in real life
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 1st September 2018 at 15:43.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2018), Iancorgi (1st September 2018), mojo (1st September 2018), RunningDeer (2nd September 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2018), thepainterdoug (2nd September 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I actually did know of a real, blue guy. He used to work at the Shell station back in the nineties. It was the most intense lapis blue you ever saw.

I later read you can turn permanently blue from taking too much colloidal silver.

I used to silently bless the guy because he was so startling it had to be tough going in his life.

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

mojo (1st September 2018), RunningDeer (2nd September 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2018), thepainterdoug (2nd September 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Mari (1st September 2018), RunningDeer (2nd September 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2018), thepainterdoug (2nd September 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I have used colloidal silver for 30 years . you would have to drink gallons to ever turn blue

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

RunningDeer (2nd September 2018), Sunny-side-up (2nd September 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

There are some permanently blue miner families who live up hi in certain mountain ranges.

They have adapted and evolved to have higher levels of oxygen rich blood, or blood that can give more oxygen to the body.

They would probably have health issues if they lived at lower altitudes.

But that's another story or is it?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

RunningDeer (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    To adjust your colors on skype you can change and adjust hue, saturation and gama

On Skype, select Tools> Options >Video Settings > Webcam settings

Move the sliders to adjust the colors.
    Validate with the OK button.

OR YOU JUST RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONAL AND CosmIC level of your existence to change the color of yourself when talking to someone on skype but you can only do this on skype and not in real life
    Yup ichingcarpenter

This guy is so amazing he even changes the colour of his room, NOT O.0
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

RunningDeer (2nd September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread