+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Soul Science - Atheistic Soul Theory

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Soul Science - Atheistic Soul Theory

deleted:::
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:09.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (2nd September 2018), Bill Ryan (1st September 2018), drneglector (1st September 2018), gaiagirl (2nd September 2018), Innocent Warrior (2nd September 2018), Jayke (1st September 2018), justntime2learn (2nd September 2018), Kate (2nd September 2018), Lefty Dave (2nd September 2018), Mike (2nd September 2018), Noelle (1st September 2018), PathWalker (19th October 2018), petra (19th October 2018), RunningDeer (2nd September 2018), toppy (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st September 2018), yelik (3rd September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Default Re: Soul Science - Atheistic Soul Theory

This man's theory about souls appears to be an attempt to create a science of soul based upon his own opinions. I do not see from what I have read of his opening statement an evidenciary basis for his approach.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (2nd September 2018), justntime2learn (2nd September 2018), panpravda (2nd September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

edited (omitted for harmony purposes)
    Last edited by Omni; 2nd September 2018 at 12:23.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (2nd September 2018), justntime2learn (2nd September 2018), Noelle (2nd September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    This man's theory about souls appears to be an attempt to create a science of soul based upon his own opinions. I do not see from what I have read of his opening statement an evidenciary basis for his approach.
    I understand your post, I had the same train of thought from the impression I got from the thread title. A scientific theory explains an observation that’s supported by evidence, but he didn’t present it as a scientific theory, the title; Soul Science - Soul Theory. This is further supported by his opening statement which says the theory is based on ideology.

It’s presented as a soul theory, but not a scientific theory, hence evidence is not required and therefore the title is appropriate.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 2nd September 2018 at 12:07. Reason: Changed wording, added text.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd September 2018), justntime2learn (2nd September 2018), Omni (2nd September 2018), RunningDeer (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:09.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (2nd September 2018), Jayke (2nd September 2018), Jean-Marie (2nd September 2018), justntime2learn (2nd September 2018), petra (19th October 2018), RunningDeer (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    I understand your post, I had the same train of thought from the impression I got from the thread title. A scientific theory explains an observation that’s supported by evidence, but he didn’t present it as a scientific theory, the title; Soul Science - Soul Theory. This is further supported by his opening statement which says the theory is based on ideology, not evidence.

It’s presented as a soul theory, but not a scientific theory, hence evidence is not required and therefore the title is appropriate.
    Thank you for the clarification Rachel. The best way to say it may be atheistic soul theory (with elements of scientific ideology rather than religious or supernatural).

I learned elements of this theory through being a victim of neuroweaponry. I have observed my soulular attributes (like standards) hacked in major ways, and through thousands of different mind control situations have witnessed in an aware fashion the differences of my mind at the time. I believe I am an experimentation subject for soul science. This could be one of the last mind control focuses of the CIA after Project MK Ultra started in 1953 with billions of dollars going in since.

I also value an atheistic soul model (like this), that ties into my own ideology of the laws of nature.
    This context makes for an engaging introduction to your theory.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Jayke (2nd September 2018), Jean-Marie (2nd September 2018), justntime2learn (2nd September 2018), Omni (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 15:10.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (2nd September 2018), justntime2learn (2nd September 2018), Kate (2nd September 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd September 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Since I have written a book about soul theory, the title of which Avalon members can find in the members' area of this site, I wish to quote a bit from that book to illustrate in just one way how I diverge from the soul theory presented in this thread:
    Quote . . . I take a middle position between those who reduce the soul to an epiphenomenon of material function and those who inflate the soul to God. This energy envelope that I am proposing surrounds the body like a cloud or mist, which at some points is attached to the body--indications of more complete absorption in those locations. I believe that Aristotelian materialists are partly correct when they try to place the soul inside of the body. The soul is attached to part of the body, but which part may vary from person to person. This localized connection between body and soul may explain why particular attributes of an individual, i.e., "a brilliant mind" or "a beautiful heart", may actually have their foundation in soul energy highlighting these particular areas--the soul may be more infused or "corded" in these locations.
    Thus I believe that anyone who bases a "soul science" on the assumption that the seat of the soul is in the brain is not addressing cultural, historical and philosophical knowledge.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thus I believe that anyone who bases a "soul science" on the assumption that the seat of the soul is in the brain is not addressing cultural, historical and philosophical knowledge.
    And similarly through direct first hand experience of neuroscience beyond anything public I can say with full confidence that the brain is a synergistic component of the soul. My work on soul science is not correctly categorized as assumption.

What is your conjecture based on other than assumption or opinion yourself (if you are throwing these words around)? My document is largely based on observation. Your quote is based on what exactly?

Omni: I wasn't aware until now that you are the author of the soul theory presented at the beginning of this thread. From the past three years as a member of the Avalon community, I have become aware that you, and others on the site, have been targeted individuals. I have no personal experience of being targeted, and hope to never have such, but I totally respect your personal history with this and ability to recover from it.

So in terms of what my current life experience has taught me about souls, I would say that I am one of the few people on this planet who have deep knowledge of soul behavior, and the ability (with the help of allies) to redirect soul matter in very novel ways. You are most welcome to read my book available on Amazon, as I cannot make complete statements here about everything I know. However, with my knowledge and ability built upon from several other lifetimes, I have successfully treated thousands of people who were either depressed or suicidal. Thus all my statements about souls are evidence based, just not published in peer-reviewed scientific journals.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

petra (19th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Arcturian108, could you please provide a link to your book on Amazon (or any other way to get some info about it?). Thanks in advance
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    Arcturian108, could you please provide a link to your book on Amazon (or any other way to get some info about it?). Thanks in advance
    Yes, I will send it to you in a private message.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Unicorn (2nd September 2018)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Since I have written a book about soul theory, the title of which Avalon members can find in the members' area of this site, I wish to quote a bit from that book to illustrate in just one way how I diverge from the soul theory presented in this thread:
    Quote . . . I take a middle position between those who reduce the soul to an epiphenomenon of material function and those who inflate the soul to God. This energy envelope that I am proposing surrounds the body like a cloud or mist, which at some points is attached to the body--indications of more complete absorption in those locations. I believe that Aristotelian materialists are partly correct when they try to place the soul inside of the body. The soul is attached to part of the body, but which part may vary from person to person. This localized connection between body and soul may explain why particular attributes of an individual, i.e., "a brilliant mind" or "a beautiful heart", may actually have their foundation in soul energy highlighting these particular areas--the soul may be more infused or "corded" in these locations.
    FYI: Arcturian108's website and her books are listed (in members only).

Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd September 2018 at 20:43.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), petra (19th October 2018), Unicorn (3rd September 2018)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,519 times in 4,009 posts

And similarly through direct first hand experience of neuroscience beyond anything public I can say with full confidence that the brain is a synergistic component of the soul. My work on soul science is not correctly categorized as assumption.

What is your conjecture based on other than assumption or opinion yourself (if you are throwing these words around)? My document is largely based on observation. Your quote is based on what exactly?
    From the view of metaphysics I would agree with the phrase "synergistic component" and say the brain is the seat of the Intellect within the Senses. Soul itself is not of this world. The next issue is that not everyone has a soul. They only do according to the acts of the Intellect, which may reject the soul. So I would wonder if you could scan the difference in a soulless brain as a kind of baseline. It may be very sneaky.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), petra (19th October 2018)

28. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Thank you for the clarification Rachel. The best way to say it may be atheistic soul theory (with elements of scientific ideology rather than religious or supernatural).

I learned elements of this theory through being a victim of neuroweaponry. I have observed my soulular attributes (like standards) hacked in major ways, and through thousands of different mind control situations have witnessed in an aware fashion the differences of my mind at the time. I believe I am an experimentation subject for soul science. This could be one of the last mind control focuses of the CIA after Project MK Ultra started in 1953 with billions of dollars going in since.

I also value an atheistic soul model (like this), that ties into my own ideology of the laws of nature.
    Glad I found this. Haven't had a chance to look for parallels yet.

Never thought I'd hear those words together, "Atheistic Soul Model"!

I feel like I owe God a lot so I don't think I'll ever call myself an Athiest. I was constantly fighting back with "God wouldn't do THAT!" and in my mind that's what saved me. I know how tricky it is, believe me, so I just have to play it all by ear.

Off the top of my head - I remember agreeing to "take my brother's place". Some stupid thing in my head asked me if I would "take his place", and I said "Yes of course I will". That's what started it I think.
    I'm an experiment too - pretty positive. I agreed to it though, and my logic is/was "Well somebody has to do it..." and "Small price to pay...". There's things I absolutely positively disagreed to as well, like "I don't want to see things with my eyes closed" (thank goodness that crap stopped)

29. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    From the view of metaphysics I would agree with the phrase "synergistic component" and say the brain is the seat of the Intellect within the Senses. Soul itself is not of this world. The next issue is that not everyone has a soul. They only do according to the acts of the Intellect, which may reject the soul. So I would wonder if you could scan the difference in a soulless brain as a kind of baseline. It may be very sneaky.
    I was told that MRI scan (done by a qualified person) can reveal a "psychopath" from Harry Bethel (you can read some of Harry's stuff at this link). That's not his website - it's more of a Anti-Harry page (lol) but it does give more of a big picture. The links back to his site on there are broken now.

We spoke in email quite a bit and I really don't think Harry is/was such a bad guy (he might have died). Just a bit misunderstood.

Assuming that's true for a moment - what a can of worms that'd open! On the bright side, at least we'd be able to eliminate false diagnosis.

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Hym (20th October 2018), petra (22nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (20th October 2018)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

petra (22nd October 2018)

34. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

soul martyrdom - eternal death - disintegration with reality - non existence
    You could also call that "Doom" - Much shorter, and less letters!
    I remember the doom feeling getting closer, it was a rumbly shaky feeling (maybe not even a real feeling, hard to say). It was about sacrifice/martyrdom though, definitely
    What it boiled down to is that parents are willing to die for their children, and it felt like that's what happened. Of course I'd be willing to die for my child - and once that was established the doom feeling disappeared

Still seems really tricky though. I mean, that's what I would do, if I was an evil dirt bag. I'd take something you value more than yourself (like your child), and then use it against you. The aim is to win, at ANY cost.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Omni (22nd October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast