+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst 1 19 29

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #561
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Bolshevik Operation Trust - but WAY more sophisticated.

This new documentary belongs here, I suspect. I found it worth the time to view. 48 minutes.

Released October 14, 2022.

Mentioned in this video also is the role of people such as Ben Fulford, David Wilcock and X22.

Quote Rapper and activist Elliot Truth breaks down the Q operation, and attempts to explains its anatomy down to the finest detail. Elliot does his best to crack the case of who is behind the mysterious but malicious Q text posts and limitless fanfare.

Can I tell you who Qanon is? No, but I have a pretty darn good theory on who they might be, and I found out some things that are even more important as well as frightening along the way.

Personal note: I find it utterly heartbreaking how so many good and decent people who simply love their country and want to live their lives in peace are repeatedly so hopelessly defenseless against these kinds of sophisticated Marxist operations which are now almost invincible due to the amount of data and data analysis tools available.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

BMJ (18th October 2022), ClearWater (17th October 2022), Matthew (17th October 2022), TomKat (17th October 2022), Vangelo (17th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst 1 19 29