+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1 10 20 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by norman (here)

I don't mind people thinking Q is a LARP. I do mind people thinking Trump is an idiot who has to be got rid of to save the world.
    Reflects my feelings, thank you for putting it so simply, Norman

I believe most in the Q camp feel that even if Q isn't legitimate that he/they/she/it has served a great purpose in bringing many of us together to research for the truth. Those who say we are following Q blindly are being mislead by MSN and other naysayers imo. Many of us are spending a great deal of time on research which we are sharing with each other. Q has woken many up - this alone has been worth a great deal for our planet.

I know that if it turns out that Q is a LARP or hoax on any level, I won't go into any kind of an emotional meltdown or even be surprised and I expect this will be true for the many participating on the Q thread. Most are intelligent people simply seeking truth - not followers looking for some guru or hero.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st September 2018), gaiagirl (28th September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018), mountain_jim (21st September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), Noelle (21st September 2018), Satori (21st September 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Q is successful whatever Q is, so Q dos

I love the movement, because it is shining a light on otherwise brushed aside topics.

Someone close to me was previously going on about Corey Goode, but since Q they have instead, been talking about pizzagate. This is thanks to Q. This is a better subject for people to learn about! Thank you Q and project avalon pro-Qers. As to how Q works; either as intel. dumps or a LARP, the effect is the same. If it is not intel. dumps, it's the sort of thing I like to know.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), gaiagirl (28th September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Actually, I was wondering how closely tied together the anti Trump feeling was with the anti Q thinking.

I don't mind people thinking Q is a LARP. I do mind people thinking Trump is an idiot who has to be got rid of to save the world.
    What about those of us that DO want trump out of power, along with EVERY SINGLE republican and democrat? What if we do want barry obomber and killary to go to prison, but we still know that trump IS an idiot? (I honestly would have to guess that pence is even worse, and killary worse yet, and ... believe it or not, bernie sanders may be the worst of all, due to his ability to obfuscate all things zionist and militarist.) It isn't trump - it isn't just trump. And, it sure looks like his idea of draining the swamp is partisan: he wants to drain the democrat sludge out of the system, and that is ignorance - ignoring the republican sludge that is half the problem.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ascension (21st September 2018), avid (21st September 2018), gaiagirl (28th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018), Mike (21st September 2018), MistressJan (21st September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), onawah (21st September 2018), Ratszinger (21st September 2018)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,018 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Actually, I was wondering how closely tied together the anti Trump feeling was with the anti Q thinking.

What about those of us that DO want trump out of power, along with EVERY SINGLE republican and democrat? What if we do want barry obomber and killary to go to prison, but we still know that trump IS an idiot? (I honestly would have to guess that pence is even worse, and killary worse yet, and ... believe it or not, bernie sanders may be the worst of all, due to his ability to obfuscate all things zionist and militarist.) It isn't trump - it isn't just trump. And, it sure looks like his idea of draining the swamp is partisan: he wants to drain the democrat sludge out of the system, and that is ignorance - ignoring the republican sludge that is half the problem.

I think I addressed that issue in this post here:

Quote Posted by norman
    I agree.

There's a political dynamics limiter that will have to be played in a longer game.

Trump can't blow up his own political base. That's a political insanity.

Ideally, there needs to be someone honest and on the same page as Trump, who rises up on the left and takes the Democratic ticket when Trump's 8 years are up. THEN, the Republican political base can be blown up safely.

Got any ideas who that someone could be ?
    mod edit- added text of post referenced to retain flow of thread

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1246019

Actually, after I posted that, another Avalon member sent me a suggestion who could pop up on the left:

===

[ Mod-edit:
    Spoiler alert: Thanks to Google image search, I realize that the above is Tulsi Gabbard, representative to the US Congress from Hawaii, and member of Democratic party. - Paul. ]
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 22nd September 2018 at 17:03.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Jayke (21st September 2018)

9. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,277 times in 1,399 posts

I'm kinda in the category with Dennis, and Bill or between those. I think you could say I follow Q. It doesn't mean I'm a believer or that I'm against Potus or the constitution if I don't care for or trust Donald Trump necessarily. Quite honestly many of us were as concerned at Q supporting DJT as others seemed to be at Q saying planes hit the towers and the pentagon building. Anyway, I'm not sure exactly when DJT rose above the image he had all the years on reality TV or how exactly john q public forgot that? Nor am I clear on when or how Russia became our enemy when they were apparently just fine for Hillary to sell uranium to.

Draining the swamp is something I want too but don't criminalize me if I feel Trump is likely part of the swamp. I feel he probably is just as likely a sexual deviant as Bill Clinton ever was and he is just as likely someone that laundered money as the Clinton's or the McCain's. I mean come on the guy has dealt with mob to do his Atlantic City loans from way back so he has mob ties just like Hillary does but why do Q followers put blinders on to this? And why can't I be skeptical about DJT while still following Q and wanting it to be real even if I do have doubts!?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), gaiagirl (28th September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018), MistressJan (21st September 2018), onawah (21st September 2018)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

... it isn't just trump. And, it sure looks like his idea of draining the swamp is partisan: he wants to drain the democrat sludge out of the system, and that is ignorance - ignoring the republican sludge that is half the problem.

I think I addressed that issue in this post here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1246019

==

[ Mod-edit:
    Spoiler alert: Thanks to Google image search, I realize that the above is Tulsi Gabbard, representative to the US Congress from Hawaii, and member of Democratic party. - Paul. ]
    I'm not sure you're catching my drift. The "duopoly" is a mobster cabal, the front organization for the people (and lizards! hahaha) that actually run the USA, INC. from behind the curtain (some call the "deep state" or "shadow government.") The people that actually run the USA, INC. (and much of the world) are not "democrats" and "republicans", regardless if their wikipedia page says so - they are a cabal of greed-based, insatiably-power-hungry mobsters. The two clubs (d and r) within the visible cabal (duopoly) use whichever handle is most conducive to them getting into power and remaining in power. Wasn't donny-boy a democrat once?* Don't be fooled by the kabuki. And, dear god and Orwell, please stop calling the democrats "left", unless you mean "left hand of the duopoly." There is nothing ideologically "leftist" about democrats.

gabbard is another zionist-militarist, and by virtue of being in the duopoly, corporatist/fascist.

*(I'll answer that question: no, donald was never a democrat or republican - he was always a duopoly member.)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ascension (21st September 2018), gaiagirl (28th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), MistressJan (21st September 2018), Ratszinger (21st September 2018)

13. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

My continuing beefs with Trump which haven't been mentioned recently, I think, are still his disregard for the environment (shortsighted), for Native people (dishonorable) and for the animal kingdom (compassionaless). A recent editorial in my local paper expressed it pretty well:
    "Climate wreckers On July 13, 2017, Trump told reporters, “We’ve got underneath us more oil than anybody, and nobody knew it until five years ago. And I want to use it. And I don’t want that taken away by the Paris Accord. I don’t want them to say all of that wealth that the United States has under its feet, but that China doesn’t have and that other countries don’t have, we can’t use. So now we no longer have the advantage. We have a tremendous advantage. We have more natural resources under our feet than any other country. That’s a pretty big statement. Ten years ago, five years ago even, you couldn’t make that statement. We’re blessed. I don’t want to give it up. I don’t want to say oh, okay, we won’t use it.” Trump was explaining his decision to withdraw from the UN Paris Climate Agreement to continue fracking oil and gas. To get it done, Trump eliminated essential environmental protections, trading public health for fuel and money. Ignoring the mandate to protect public lands, Trump sold National Monuments for drilling and mining, and deep water leases for off-shore drilling. Trump is an American traitor. Trump is destroying our economy and international free trade agreements. Fracking for oil and gas has three main problems. Depletion, pollution and negative cash flow. Unlike conventional oil fields, fracking wells have a short-life and high-cost. Top shale production wells are used to sell empty holes. The carbon footprint from clean water, sand mines, crude oil storage farms, leaking pipelines, and house fires from high pressure gas lines is a chain of pollution and permanent destruction.The truth about fracking is in the news: “Frackers burn cash to sustain US oil boom” – “Wall Street tells frackers: stop counting barrels, start making profits,” and “How America’s most reckless billionaire created the fracking boom.” Trump did not create the fracking boom, but like a serial arsonist, Trump added fuel to the fire. FEMA’s leadership is unreliable, $10 million from FEMA was transferred to Homeland Security for ICE. FEMA’s abandonment of Puerto Rico will not be forgotten.
    Climate cowards Why would the Republican Congress, governors, and public officials let Trump do as he pleases? With lies, intimidation and flattery, Trump has destroyed our environment and taken public and indigenous sacred lands. Let’s hold the GOP responsible, or throw them out. Trump is not the genius he claims to be. He ignores expert advice and does not care for the truth. Trump is incapable to lead the climate crisis recovery." Dr. Luis Contreras

Of course, it doesn't mention things like the rise in earthquake and volcanic activity caused by fracking and drilling, and other issues such as those being covered by Dutchsince and StopTheCrime.net. But for a small town local paper, it was a pretty good article.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gaiagirl (28th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd September 2018), MistressJan (22nd September 2018), mountain_jim (21st September 2018), Ratszinger (21st September 2018)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,018 times in 8,167 posts

Make up your mind what you are arguing about Dennis, I can't engage with something as slippery as your high horsepower keyboard circuit racer trickery.

You are brilliant at lapping in front of a crowd, but you are not listening to anyone you don't understand and you're not sticking to anything politically realistic and doable.

Do you want to go anywhere with your left right unfairness issue from a post ago, or do we have to jump over another hurdle this time to keep you on the front foot and everyone else on the back foot.

This isn't debate, is intellectual delinquency.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. Link to Post #189
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

You are brilliant at lapping in front of a crowd, but you are not listening to anyone you don't understand and you're not sticking to anything politically realistic and doable.
    That is because it is not doable at the level you believe something is being done. The power structure in place is global and will not be affected by "swamp draining" - which incidentally has not happened, nor will it happen, and it will not be affected by the people you "vote" into office. It's like thinking you can take out an entire ant hill by stepping on a couple sacrificed straggler ants.

The entire world is a LARP with the elite playing and funding both sides of every issue, creating division wherever they go, using Hollywood and the media, both mainstream and alt, to create the fake news used to divide us, distract us and confuse us. All the while, making political and military moves which further their agendas behind the scenes.

Meanwhile, here at Avalon, we continue to argue the point whether or not Q is real, often with great passion. This is emotional energy and time invested in limited scope movement presented by an unknown individual or group for with no real mandate, causing people to hop from crumb to crumb while thinking they are uncovering the true nature of the evil that surrounds us.

I honestly do not know if there have even been any crumbs on previously unknown issues that led researchers to the corrupt world power structure. Unfortunately, if those crumbs exist at all, they are nested inside a movement stuck inside a false two-party paradigm, I am not inclined to spend much time at it. At the same time, I am curious why so many people are so passionate. It is, at the very least, an indicator of how many people recognize the corruption at some level and desire change, even if they cannot see that it extends way beyond the boundaries of politics in the USA.

At best, it might be waking someone up to something in an entertaining way. At worst, it's fruitlessy dividing us again, draining our time and energy.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd September 2018), Desertrat (21st September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (21st September 2018), gaiagirl (28th September 2018), Hervé (21st September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), MistressJan (22nd September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), onawah (21st September 2018)

18. Link to Post #190
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

The "It doesn't matter who (X) is, he's woken many people up" mantra being employed by many posters about Q now, was also used to defend Corey Goode when his story began to unravel. I remember a senior enforcer from the Cobra group saying it "didn't matter" if Corey's story was real or not, because he'd "woken people up" and got them "researching the Secret Space Program".

"It doesn't matter who he is, he's brought so many people together" is a standard defense used once a psy-op begins to show major cracks.

Knowledge of false flags, the cabal, + international cartels was all over the Internet way before Q came around. I don't think Q has added significantly to the numbers of people researching those phenomena. Even if he has, what of the danger that those people will be misdirected and sent on wild goose chases?

Due to the inherent dishonesty of his broadcast, I think Q's sown nothing but confusion. And I think that was the intent from the beginning. Misdirection with a side order of T-Shirt sales.

And why is this area of the alt media so heavily targeted? Because among the illusionists, there are partially-awakened-powerful-souls, who have a greater capacity than normal to steer and create timelines. The cabal need their consent to continue building global government. By addicting people to an intel drip feed, they create a subservient and meek readership. Of course, Q-believers, being skilled double-talkers, will argue that they are by no means subservient and meek. But I see a lot of energy being expended here, and very little useful work being done.
    Last edited by Daozen; 21st September 2018 at 20:11.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), Dennis Leahy (22nd September 2018), Franny (23rd September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), MistressJan (22nd September 2018), onawah (21st September 2018), Ratszinger (21st September 2018)

20. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    The "It doesn't matter who (X) is, he's woken many people up" mantra being employed by many posters about Q now, was also used to defend Corey Goode when his story began to unravel. I remember a senior enforcer from the Cobra group saying it "didn't matter" if Corey's story was real or not, because he'd "woken people up" and got them "researching the Secret Space Program".

"It doesn't matter who he is, he's brought so many people together" is a standard defense used once a psy-op begins to show major cracks.

Knowledge of false flags, the cabal, + international cartels was all over the Internet way before Q came around. I don't think Q has added significantly to the numbers of people researching those phenomena. Even if he has, what of the danger that those people will be misdirected and sent on wild goose chases?

Due to the inherent dishonesty of his broadcast, I think Q's sown nothing but confusion. And I think that was the intent from the beginning. Misdirection with a side order of T-Shirt sales.

And why is this area of the alt media so heavily targeted? Because among the illusionists, there are partially-awakened-powerful-souls, who have a greater capacity than normal to steer and create timelines. The cabal need their consent to continue building global government. By addicting people to an intel drip feed, they create a subservient and meek readership. Of course, Q-believers, being skilled double-talkers, will argue that they are by no means subservient and meek. But I see a lot of energy being expended here, and very little useful work being done.
    You do play the role of the Melancholic very well Daozen, as I predicted would be one of the 4 major mindsets interpreting Q’s drops back in post 123.

There is a lot of talk at the moment though. What useful work do you suggest we should be doing instead? How can we steal Q’s thunder and redirect the Q-train, with all the addicts aboard, onto a narrative track that’ll actually wake people up to the highest levels of enlightenment and productivity possible? How do we co-opt the psy-op and do some genuinely enlightening operations of our own?

Now that might be a fun LARP worth exploring.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

gaiagirl (28th September 2018)

22. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Exactly!
    Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    That is because it is not doable at the level you believe something is being done. The power structure in place is global and will not be affected by "swamp draining" - which incidentally has not happened, nor will it happen, and it will not be affected by the people you "vote" into office. It's like thinking you can take out an entire ant hill by stepping on a couple sacrificed straggler ants.

The entire world is a LARP with the elite playing and funding both sides of every issue, creating division wherever they go, using Hollywood and the media, both mainstream and alt, to create the fake news used to divide us, distract us and confuse us. All the while, making political and military moves which further their agendas behind the scenes.

Meanwhile, here at Avalon, we continue to argue the point whether or not Q is real, often with great passion. This is emotional energy and time invested in limited scope movement presented by an unknown individual or group for with no real mandate, causing people to hop from crumb to crumb while thinking they are uncovering the true nature of the evil that surrounds us.

I honestly do not know if there have even been any crumbs on previously unknown issues that led researchers to the corrupt world power structure. Unfortunately, if those crumbs exist at all, they are nested inside a movement stuck inside a false two-party paradigm, I am not inclined to spend much time at it. At the same time, I am curious why so many people are so passionate. It is, at the very least, an indicator of how many people recognize the corruption at some level and desire change, even if they cannot see that it extends way beyond the boundaries of politics in the USA.

At best, it might be waking someone up to something in an entertaining way. At worst, it's fruitlessy dividing us again, draining our time and energy.
    Each breath a gift...

23. Link to Post #193
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    You do play the role of the Melancholic very well Daozen, as I predicted would be one of the 4 major mindsets interpreting Q’s drops back in post 123.

There is a lot of talk at the moment though. What useful work do you suggest we should be doing instead? How can we steal Q’s thunder and redirect the Q-train, with all the addicts aboard, onto a narrative track that’ll actually wake people up to the highest levels of enlightenment and productivity possible? How do we co-opt the psy-op and do some genuinely enlightening operations of our own?

Now that might be a fun LARP worth exploring.
    I am no melancholic. I think this whole thing is kind of funny. I didn't spend any energy on it for a year because it was obvious lies. And may I say Jayke, I have never read such mind-bending double-talk as your posts in this thread. You have now convinced yourself, and half a dozen others, that black is white several times over.

Ensnaring people in political discourse is by no means high enlightenment.

Quote What useful work do you suggest we should be doing instead?
    Cure someone. Feed someone. Invent a healing device. Plant a garden. Filter water. Design something useful.

The Q psy-op is probably designed as a one-size-fits all false promise to anyone who may potentially start looking beyond the MSM. As they start Googling, Q is waiting. The first moat as people attempt to escape the black castle. False promises of easy freedom given to stunt people's will to escape.

Look at the language: Drops, breadcrumbs... all designed to cultivate a servile mentality from his readership. Even though they will swear blind he is not leading them... He is leading them.

I know you can talk rings around anyone. I'm just not convinced by anything you have to say.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd September 2018), Hazelfern (25th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018), onawah (21st September 2018)

25. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

You have no idea just how melancholic you’re being right now Daozen I love it.

And may I say Jayke, I have never read such mind-bending double-talk as your posts in this thread. You have now convinced yourself, and half a dozen others, that black is white several times over.

Ensnaring people in political discourse is by no means high enlightenment.
    In other words, you don’t want to discuss any of the specific points I’ve brought up, so you’ll just insult me and accuse me of being a magician instead. I personally find political discourse to be more enlightening than projecting empty, unsubstantiated, fears around. In terms of psychology, the ones accusing others of double-speak are generally the ones that implement it. You don’t have to take my word for it either. I’ve always recommended people read Clare Graves Levels of Human Experience. It’s like a Rosetta Stone for understanding the inter-relational dynamics of different values systems playing out in the world right now. Will anyone bother enlightening themselves about the inner dynamics of the human condition anytime soon? I remain hopeful, but I doubt it.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Noelle (22nd September 2018)

27. Link to Post #195
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't want to discuss with you much Jayke, because I don't think you're sincere. Every post from you brings another round of pseudo-points I have to engage with. Yes, you are good with words and verbal somersaults. I have watched you jump, twist, and pirouette... a wonderful display.... and yet something is amiss.

- I told you what I thought of the FISA prediction. You ignored it.
    - I never called you a magician, you're making that up. Nor did I insult or "accuse" you of anything.
    - Name-dropping a psychology book, as if it adds weight to the Q movement or your arguments, is just an attempt to give your posts an academic sounding glow.

You've responded to to 3 or 4 of my posts these past weeks. Sorry, just don't have time to take the bait any more.

I shall leave you to dance in the fading half-light... Adieu.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Hazelfern (25th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), onawah (22nd September 2018)

29. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

I don't want to discuss with you much Jayke, because I don't think you're sincere. Every post from you brings another round of pseudo-points I have to engage with. Yes, you are good with words and verbal somersaults. I have watched you jump, twist, and pirouette... a wonderful display.... and yet something is amiss.

- I told you what I thought of the FISA prediction. You ignored it.
    - I never called you a magician, you're making that up. Nor did I insult or "accuse" you of anything.
    - Name-dropping a psychology book, as if it adds weight to the Q movement or your arguments, is just an attempt to give your posts an academic sounding glow.

You've responded to to 3 or 4 of my posts these past weeks. Sorry, just don't have time to take the bait any more.

I shall leave you to dance in the fading half-light... Adieu.
    Actually, the book is one of the most important books I’ve ever read, and it does describe the dynamics of the Q movement perfectly. As I’ve been saying on the forum for over a year now. The world is going through a shift from the level 6 to level 7 archetype. All the arguing, insincere projections and Alinsky method double-speak is all just part of that process. I haven’t shifted from that stance, and I haven’t seen anyone who can prove otherwise.

No worries Daozen, I prefer dance partners that actually have moves that are substantiated with facts rather than opinions anyway, so I’ll leave you to your subjective troubles. Adieu, my melancholic pseudo-friend!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Daozen (21st September 2018)

31. Link to Post #197
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

On the subject of who/what is Q, I recently saw a series of remote viewings by Edward Riordan on this subject. Having searched his name, he only appears in one post on Avalon from 2014. The links are below. Basically, Riordan has no idea who Q is and doesn't follow his postings, he's just doing the remote viewing. His viewings show a lot of strangeness, a very clean and high tech area, a group of people who sometimes disagree with each other, some sort of biological robot, an overarching agenda for a new world/awakening in the 2020s - not benevolent, more like a breakaway civilisation. Very powerful technology. Not sure what to make of this but it is interesting. Riordan is just reporting and trying to make sense of his results. He seems to be technically good at RV so there may be something there. His channel is at https://www.youtube.com/user/erviewer

The Q related posts start at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN4SmKNwA44
    and go through to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8N3L4xwawE

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Antonia (26th March 2019), Bluegreen (22nd September 2018), ClearWater (22nd September 2018), gaiagirl (28th September 2018), Jayke (22nd September 2018), onawah (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (22nd September 2018), ThePythonicCow (22nd September 2018)

33. Link to Post #198
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    On the subject of who/what is Q, I recently saw a series of remote viewings by Edward Riordan on this subject.
    Here's links to all 7 of the videos in this series. These videos were all posted between Sept 15 and 20 of this year, 2018 (just in the last week). They are videos of Remote Viewing (RV) sessions that he conducted between July 15-25 2018.
    1. Remote Viewing: I'm Posting The Q anon Sessions. The Hands Behind the Hand?
    2. Remote Viewing: The Q anon Sessions 3 and 4, Clandestine Meetings?
    3. Remote Viewing: The Qanon Sessions #5 Pt. 1, The Phantom
    4. Remote Viewing: Q Anon Session 5 Pt 2. The Flash
    5. Remote Viewing: The Q anon Session 6. The Event Horizon
    6. Remote Viewing: The Q Anon Session 7 Pt. 1 Machine Learning
    7. Remote Viewing: The Q anon Sessions, 7 Pt 2. The Fringe
    I don't usually have much interest in RV results, but I am finding Riordan's opening comments interesting. He's finding Q to be something way bigger than just some political back and forth involving President Trump ... way bigger, something involving high tech, secret facilities and experiments, global, hidden Elites in what is perhaps a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF), nano-biology, massive world changing event or broadcast, world wide controlling people's emotions, directed energy, teleportation, world wide control grid (satellite, 5G, ?), incredible new technology, some living forever, and other more exotic stuff.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd September 2018 at 05:10.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ascension (22nd September 2018), Cognitive Dissident (22nd September 2018), Franny (22nd September 2018), muxfolder (24th September 2018), Noelle (22nd September 2018), norman (22nd September 2018), onawah (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (22nd September 2018)

35. Link to Post #199
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The key words being "not benevolent, more like a breakaway civilisation."
    Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    His viewings show a lot of strangeness, a very clean and high tech area, a group of people who sometimes disagree with each other, some sort of biological robot, an overarching agenda for a new world/awakening in the 2020s - not benevolent, more like a breakaway civilisation. Very powerful technology.
    Each breath a gift...

36. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

LARK was JFK'S secret name lark=3+1+9+2=15
    when JFK jr was born, he too got a secret service name
    lark2= 15+2 = 17
    Q=17

¤=[Post Update]=¤

There is 'much' in 'the way' of magic going on...
    no matter whether or NOT 'Q' was cooked up in someone's kitchen
    there are some groups on facebook with over 50,000 members...
    folks are starting to exchange, and, the exchange is waking them up !!!

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBeYonder For This Post:

Jayke (22nd September 2018), Noelle (22nd September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst 1 10 20 29 LastLast