+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst 1 18 28 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #541
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    In other words, we're back to where we always were, nothing has changed. Q was a fraud backed by empty promises, now reduced to riffing off the build-it-back-better crowd, telling us to go back to building our lives now that the goal of a Biden presidency has been achieved. If it walks like a psyop and talks like a psyop, it's probably a psyop.
    I'm getting tired of this and I'm going to start reporting posts like yours as abuse. You contribute nothing and come here to start fights. If you believe Q is nonsense then why do you give it so much time and attention. You clearly like to troll or your paid to troll. If you just didn't agree with Q you would have moved on to another thread by now. If you had some level of morality you would have politely expressed your views and moved on by now.
    Arguing and debating is not trolling. If anybody is getting paid here it is probably whoever is telling us what Q wants us to do now and that we should do it.

When you "report me" as I'm sure you will, maybe it will start a discussion about whether debate is allowed on Avalon? If so, is someone trying to shut down debate by threats of reporting, therefore, a troll?

I'd also like to ask: is recruiting allowed? Recruiting people to follow your lead is disrespectful of others. It sets yourself up as a leader telling others what to do, and presumes that you know better than they do. It's hierarchical and innately condescending.
    Last edited by TomKat; 24th January 2021 at 18:31.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Tinman (25th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #542
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

In other words, we're back to where we always were, nothing has changed. Q was a fraud backed by empty promises, now reduced to riffing off the build-it-back-better crowd, telling us to go back to building our lives now that the goal of a Biden presidency has been achieved. If it walks like a psyop and talks like a psyop, it's probably a psyop.
    I'm getting tired of this and I'm going to start reporting posts like yours as abuse. You contribute nothing and come here to start fights. If you believe Q is nonsense then why do you give it so much time and attention. You clearly like to troll or your paid to troll. If you just didn't agree with Q you would have moved on to another thread by now. If you had some level of morality you would have politely expressed your views and moved on by now.
    Arguing and debating is not trolling. If anybody is getting paid here it is probably whoever is telling us what Q wants us to do now and that we should do it.

When you "report me" as I'm sure you will, maybe it will start a discussion about whether debate is allowed on Avalon? If so, is someone trying to shut down debate by threats of reporting, therefore, a troll?
    There is a specific thread for all things anti q.so this one Doesnot get derailed, please use that one!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Brigantia (24th January 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), edina (24th January 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), lisalu (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), PurpleLama (24th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #543
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    We never argued it wasn’t a psyop. We just argued what kind of psyop it was, and it most definitely isn’t a passivity psyop. Some of us never stopped building during the past 4 years. Look at Gabs growth for example, fuelled to a huge degree by the Q community looking for a new home after years of censorship. What have you built in that time? What have you done for your local community? Done to further the progress of humanity? You didn’t answer last time I asked. Care to enlighten us or are you just going to walk and talk like a troll until the inertia of the growing Q community steamrolls right over your superficially misinformed opinions?
    First, it's none of your business what I do with my time, and I'm not going to turn that question around on you. Second, you admit that Q is a psyop which you continue to promote. So why are your running psyops on this forum? Having an instinctive reaction against overt manipulation is not trolling. And what I'm doing about it is challenging your psyop. Is that so horrible? Isn't that what Avalon is about?
    Duh! We’ve been having this conversation ad nauseum for the past 3 years. Every accusation and slur you can throw at us has been argued out to the point of tedium. The fact you’ve only just hopped on the Q thread now to try and disaparage us rather than actually reading up on the ins and outs of why we support this movement, which is well documented in this and other threads, just shows the only reason you’re here is to try and gloat over what you perceive to be a failure of the movement.

Hate to break it to you TomKat, but I said over 2 years ago that this Q movement is a process that might take longer than everyone expects. The process is still unfolding and it’s far too early for you to be gloating just yet. To do so just highlights your instincts for ignorance. As I said to conclude my analysis of the movement in 2018...
    Quote I'll be keeping a keen eye on the tactics used by all sides as I straddle the fence in the middle, to see how this whole psy-op is ultimately going to play out. It took over 60 years from the ‘Bickerstaff operation’ in the 1700's before America ultimately won its freedom. The rattling of the deep state that the Q-movement is causing now, could take just as long to come to fruition, so, I don't really expect much to dramatically change in society within my lifetime at least. Ascension through the archetypal layers of consciousness is a slow, long, drawn-out process that occurs over millenia. But again, I'm hopeful for the best. And I’m always grateful for welcome, unexpected, surprises
    Last edited by Jayke; 25th January 2021 at 21:29.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th January 2021), Ben (25th January 2021), Blastolabs (9th April 2021), BushPilot (24th January 2021), Clarity (1st February 2021), edina (24th January 2021), lisalu (24th January 2021), Matthew (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021), PurpleLama (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (24th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #544
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I'd also like to ask: is recruiting allowed? Recruiting people to follow your lead is disrespectful of others. It sets yourself up as a leader telling others what to do, and presumes that you know better than they do. It's hierarchical and innately condescending.
    You have already been removed from another thread. I reported your last one, so argue with the Mods and leave us alone.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th January 2021), BushPilot (25th January 2021), Clarity (1st February 2021), Jayke (24th January 2021), mojo (24th January 2021), One (24th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #545
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

David Icke says it's a psy-op and compares it to very similar psyops that were run years ago, like a guy who called himself "Drake", and a Bolshevik operation called "Operation Trust" which was run in the former Soviet Union in the 1920s.
    It worked exactly the same way as Qanon does: People got told a lot of truth about things they found unacceptable and made to believe there were good guys who were doing something about it.
    It was a fishing operation because the idea was to identify and subsequently arrest the opposition, thus effectively neutralize the operation.

He says people fall for that kind of an operation all the time because it's human nature to want to believe there are good guys out there doing something about the situation.
    "Trust the plan" should have been a clue, I guess.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3jOnWCq1zrEj/

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

BMJ (9th May 2022), Clarity (1st February 2021), Kalamos (25th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #546
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    David Icke says it's a psy-op and compares it to very similar psyops that were run years ago, like a guy who called himself "Drake", and a Bolshevik operation called "Operation Trust" which was run in the former Soviet Union in the 1920s.
    It worked exactly the same way as Qanon does: People got told a lot of truth about things they found unacceptable and made to believe there were good guys who were doing something about it.
    It was a fishing operation because the idea was to identify and subsequently arrest the opposition, thus effectively neutralize the operation.

He says people fall for that kind of an operation all the time because it's human nature to want to believe there are good guys out there doing something about the situation.
    "Trust the plan" should have been a clue, I guess.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3jOnWCq1zrEj/

The truth is always there but often difficult to see for all the blurred lines. The truth I see is that both sides have ample white and black hats. There are good and bad guys on the same team trying to achieve the same goal here. So whether they were, or are black hat or white when both have the same objective, "Independence", Freedom", for example. The objective is to get our country back to where it was pre- 1871 that is my understanding. No matter your ilk if you want this you want it be you a deviant or an innocent law abiding tax paying citizen. In this case for the goal we seek black and white hats join hands and unite. Just like in the civil war.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

BMJ (9th May 2022), Jayke (25th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #547
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,188 times in 4,071 posts

When have either side (pro or against) influenced the other? Not managing to influence? Try getting more angry, see if that works. Sometimes agreeing to disagree is the best available. My 2 cents

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Clarity (1st February 2021), ClearWater (25th January 2021), Jayke (25th January 2021), PurpleLama (25th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #548
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Q Accidentally Outed Himself, But QAnon Followers Don’t Care

Quote In the final episode of Cullen Hoback’s six-part QAnon documentary, which aired late Sunday night, the administrator of 8kun effectively admitted to posting there as Q, the conspiracy movement’s anonymous leader.

In one of the final scenes of “Q: Into the Storm,” Ron Watkins spoke about his newfound fame as a key spreader of baseless claims about voter fraud after Donald Trump’s loss in the 2020 election. Then he said: “It was basically three years of intelligence training, teaching normies how to do intelligence work. It was basically what I was doing anonymously before.“

Realizing his mistake, Watkins quickly added, “...but never as Q.”

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th April 2021), Matthew (7th April 2021), Salv8tion (6th May 2021), TomKat (18th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #549
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Question Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Might the purpose of Q, all along, have been to generate a much bigger movement that what culminated in Jan. 6? Something to permit a much more overt clamp down on those who were inclined to vote for Trump, warts and all?
    While I can present nothing like evidence to support such a supposition, taking a step back, it can certainly appear to be a honeypot for populists.
    You can't exactly round people up for consuming media within the public domain, you need them to actually do something actionable. It seems very plausible to me that the stage was set, and it was a wash, and now we have people held without bail in DC for trespassing.
    The main reason I don't think this is the best explanation was that the 6th Jan incident was so shaky, the narrative is already collapsing. There are people held without bail but some of them are now being outed as FBI informants etc. The orders to the Capitol police, the video of them letting protesters in, the image of the grandma sipping her soda as she ambles through Congress. It's the storming of the Bastille as portrayed by the mickey mouse club.

One may likewise take into account the resolution passed in Congress for the purpose of condemning Qanon. Such seems a severe over-reaction on the part of of our government. I am not suggesting it is true, but it might be a thought worthy to entertain, given that it is fairly accepted that Q was some kind of intelligence operation, could the purpose have been all along to create the vast right wing conspiracy that has been much less of the boogyman that they would like for it to have been for decades, now?

In hindsight we had all the "we have it all" and enjoy the show" which on one hand I have seen astute critics point out that it seemed to invite inaction, but what if the opposite was true and it was all pointed to a date where they would expect "audience participation".

I would also make the diaclaimer that none of this is to make criticism of any of my fellow PA members. Many of the Q supporters and critics alike do I have the utmost respect for. But, given the way things have gone, it seems that is time to make some meta-analysis of what has happened up to the changing of the guard, so to speak.

This thought process would not apply to Q only, but easily to Trump, himself. It is not so difficult to look back and frame it as yet more social engineering, only with a particular subset of the population as its target, namely, us.
    I will hold my hands up and say I'm still in the 'watching a movie' bracket. . Although I'm deeply concerned, there is still evidence that there's both a disclosure exercise ongoing and potentially a global readjustment/power struggle which may be about to be at least more public.

Having said that I moved my reply here because I think the alternatives should be addressed and they do weigh on my mind. Whilst I don't think the 6th Jan incident fits the bill for a Reichstag incident, there are two Q interpretations which give me serious pause for thought.

The first is happening all around us, the vaccines. Whilst the folk who may otherwise have been fully focussed on resisting the imposition of tyrannical govt are trusting the plan, believing in Trump and trying to decode the meaning of Q, those injections continue to be administered to our loved ones, neighbours and soon the majority of our countries.

We have the Deagel.com projections telling us someone believes 70-75% of us will simply not be there in 3 years time. Do these figures reflect the nations which have been most proactive on the vaccine front? Would some of those people have taken the shot if it wasn't endorsed by a hero figure on the right?

So this first one boils down to 'we want to vax the Western populace, a section of whom are less likely to follow rules, how do we do it? We feed them a little truth mixed with deception, give them a narrative to follow, build a hero figure and have him endorse the vax, causing sufficient trust / inaction to allow us to reach the percentage of compliance required to ensure a win.

The second negative interpretation which fits the facts pretty well is Q as the preparation for a civil war. The US is split into blue and red states which are increasingly polarised. If half the nation are following MSM propaganda they believe Trump and anyone who followed him are deranged and evil. Vice versa for those on the Republican side. Each are being provided with conflicting, but convincing evidence. The election was fixed / election was fair. The courts looked into this / the courts refused to hear it. etc etc. The takedown of America would be most easily accomplished not by a foreign invasion which would unite the populace, but by a civil war that would divide it.

The Q narrative, simultaneously persuading some whilst demonised by others would be one tool in engineering this split and preparing the way for a breakdown in trust in govt institutions, secession and perhaps somewhere down the line a globalist led force of UN peacekeepers and game over.

I can make arguments for both of these positions as well as the optimistic one I hope may come through. Obviously they're not the only three, depending on one's worldview, one could talk about spiritual questions, alien disclosure, Archons, Q as a distraction from impending Global cataclysm, the apocalypse etc. Certainly there are aspects of the way that Q is constructed that seem to suggest a faction that values numerology in the same way the cabal elements do, look at Trump Towers 66 floors, Apolloyon references, the tip of the spear, etc etc.

But I think those three above are enough for now...
    Last edited by Journeyman; 18th April 2021 at 08:22.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (27th April 2021), gini (18th April 2021), Matthew (18th April 2021), mountain_jim (18th April 2021), PurpleLama (18th April 2021), Waldo (18th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #550
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    The second negative interpretation which fits the facts pretty well is Q as the preparation for a civil war. The US is split into blue and red states which are increasingly polarised. If half the nation are following MSM propaganda they believe Trump and anyone who followed him are deranged and evil. Vice versa for those on the Republican side. Each are being provided with conflicting, but convincing evidence. The election was fixed / election was fair. The courts looked into this / the courts refused to hear it. etc etc. The takedown of America would be most easily accomplished not by a foreign invasion which would unite the populace, but by a civil war that would divide it.

The Q narrative, simultaneously persuading some whilst demonised by others would be one tool in engineering this split and preparing the way for a breakdown in trust in govt institutions, secession and perhaps somewhere down the line a globalist led force of UN peacekeepers and game over.
    I know what you mean. This cryptic DHS insider from years ago doesn't help

Quote DHS insider update: “It has begun”
    RB: I don’t have a crystal ball, but I have seen various reports referencing unprecedented “drills” to take place in later March and April. I’ll mention this because I know a lot of people on the inside at DHS have seen this. A document called “Operation Thunderdome.” It’s maybe 50 or 60 pages, I’m not certain. It describes an economic collapse in the U.S., followed by an attack on the government by “a made-up patriotic group.” It combines gun owners, Constitutionalists, and even Christians into an enemy group that pulls off an attack in Washington.
    But don’t fall into the trap of trying to pick the time of these events. Their plans are flexible, but their objectives are carved in stone.
    DH: Sounds like a Reichstag type event - sometime.
    (from cross-thread post)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Journeyman (18th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #551
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    UNDERGROUND SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION AND COMPLETION OF TWO OPERATIONS IN WASHINGTON D.C. & MARYLAND

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/JIpdNmvVWbvF
    Who is this guy, and why should anyone take this latest in a long line of fantastical tall tales seriously, without yet again a single shred of evidence to back it up?
    Last edited by Gracy; 18th April 2021 at 17:31.

22. Link to Post #552
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    I know what you mean. This cryptic DHS insider from years ago doesn't help
    It is worrying, a message that's been around for years now, I found this one: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread932906/pg1 and as I said, you could make the case that the Q posts could form part of the formation of such a grouping.

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    UNDERGROUND SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION AND COMPLETION OF TWO OPERATIONS IN WASHINGTON D.C. & MARYLAND

Who is this guy, and why should anyone take this latest in a long line of fantastical tall tales seriously, without yet again a single shred of evidence to back it up?
    No idea, incidentally does anyone know what TLS stands for? I was thinking about another of these people, the lady 'Clare' from the UK who featured on a couple of the videos posted recently. She seems very genuine, I liked her in fact, 'potty mouth' and all and her story is very exciting, full of secret operations, messages to Navy seals, assertions about Donald Trump etc. For all I know its all legit, but then, for all I know, this lady has paranoid schizophrenia and genuinely believes she's an operative in a secret war whilst she's really just undergoing a bad episode or a chemical imbalance in the brain. I have absolutely no way of falsifying either explanation and both fit the evidence available.

I think there's value in the Q drops, but moths like Simon Parkes that have been drawn to this flame are a motley crew.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Matthew (19th April 2021), TomKat (27th April 2021)

24. Link to Post #553
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Q could be a 'silent weapon'. It kinda fits the bill of 'hope PsyOp' similar to those used in the 1920's (this post). What Rosebud (DHS insider) said about unifying "gun owners, Constitutionalists, and even Christians into an enemy group" at the time, in 2013, it didn't fit anything I was aware of, but does describe Q. And then the bit about pulling of an attack on Washington. Well, not sure Q followers did an attack, but the mainstream narrative around 6th Jan sure did push that trope as if it was what they wanted. All a little too close for comfort. And when I say too close for comfort what I mean is OMG ITS AN EXACT MATCH

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

iota (30th May 2021), Journeyman (28th April 2021), TomKat (27th April 2021)

26. Link to Post #554
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

IS THIS REAL ENOUGH FOR YOU ?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Zpue1qqV37Ih

But keep telling yourself that Satanists, child trafficking, blood drinking and baby eating does not exist.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

PurpleLama (9th May 2021), TomKat (27th April 2021)

28. Link to Post #555
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Question Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

IS THIS REAL ENOUGH FOR YOU ?

But keep telling yourself that Satanists, child trafficking, blood drinking and baby eating does not exist.
    Gracy May questions why we should believe the guy in the first video and you reply by posting a different person making claims. It's not an answer, now there are two sets of claims and two burdens of proof to carry rather than one.

There's evidence that all of the awful things listed above have or do exist, that doesn't mean any particular claim is true. The girl may have been through unimaginable hell, she could be a fantasist, suffer from mental illness or even be a paid actress. There's many different explanations which could explain the claim.

In general, there are lots of claims being made and many people who are happy to take them at face value, especially if they fall in line with their worldview. However, since we're in the 'opposing' thread let's look at how we could verify it? The second clip is professionally produced, Australian voiceover calls her Teresa which lead me to this site:

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...se-videos.html

note alleged discrepancies in testimony given to different tv producsers and no record of any legal case.

I'm not saying 'fact checking' sites aren't capable of deception themselves, but to weigh claims properly we need research and to verify where possible, not simply accept a claim, try to corroborate it!

I don't want to seem argumentative or an arch sceptic, but I think we are in an information war at present and there's a plethora of claims and counter claims being made continually. They cannot all be true because many of them contradict each other. We need to be discerning and try and sift through the noise to find the truth. Otherwise we run the risk of being diverted down blind alleys chasing our own tails.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th April 2021), ClearWater (27th April 2021), Gracy (27th April 2021), TomKat (27th April 2021), Wind (27th April 2021)

30. Link to Post #556
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I’ve been noticing a troubling new phenomena concerning research methods. Go into it with mind already well made up on given subject, scour the corners of the internet sure to yield pleasing results, and spit it out there quick as can be as factual reality.

That’s not research, that’s confirming confirmation bias.

31. Link to Post #557
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)

Quote In the final episode of Cullen Hoback’s six-part QAnon documentary, which aired late Sunday night, the administrator of 8kun effectively admitted to posting there as Q, the conspiracy movement’s anonymous leader.

In one of the final scenes of “Q: Into the Storm,” Ron Watkins spoke about his newfound fame as a key spreader of baseless claims about voter fraud after Donald Trump’s loss in the 2020 election. Then he said: “It was basically three years of intelligence training, teaching normies how to do intelligence work. It was basically what I was doing anonymously before.“

I feel like this needs to be the sole focus when discussing the Q story moving forward. How can something like this be explained away to continue the Q narrative? Ron Watkins slipped big time and knew it, thus smiling and laughing while backpedaling. Helluva ending to the doc and should be required viewing for anyone who fell down the rabbit hole and are still "trusting the plan".

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salv8tion For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th May 2021), Wind (6th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #558
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Salv8tion (here)

I feel like this needs to be the sole focus when discussing the Q story moving forward. How can something like this be explained away to continue the Q narrative? Ron Watkins slipped big time and knew it, thus smiling and laughing while backpedaling. Helluva ending to the doc and should be required viewing for anyone who fell down the rabbit hole and are still "trusting the plan".

Do you think that's a sufficient explanation for the content of the Q posts though? It's the link to the Trump administration and the continuing hat tips from the US military accounts that need to be explained. How's Ron doing that?

34. Link to Post #559
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

While it's a thought that does lend itself to yet more rabbit hole speculation, it could be possible that at some point an insider did actually slip some information to Ron Watkins (but with him also making up or embellishing some Q drops as well).

35. Link to Post #560
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by Chris Gilbert (here)

While it's a thought that does lend itself to yet more rabbit hole speculation, it could be possible that at some point an insider did actually slip some information to Ron Watkins (but with him also making up or embellishing some Q drops as well).
    Q was never one person,and the poster was changed many times,thsts well documented in this thread.thats why speculation of who q is impossible

36. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

iota (30th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst 1 18 28 29 LastLast