+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 3 13 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    OK, well I thought we could share views and ask our questions without feeling like we’re interrupting or berating Q researchers. I was hoping this thread would provide a civil climate for the researchers to help us understand Q better, maybe get to the bottom of it in an objective manner.

I don’t equate #QAnon with Q researchers, it is my understanding that QAnon are the convinced believers in it all being authentic and although the Q thread is not anti-Q friendly, most of the PA Q researchers seem more sensible than that.

I’m with Daozen, to hell with the internet.
    BTW, my iPad just predicted my use of the word authentic without myself typing a single letter, it’s learning me! To hell with Apple too.
    That is interesting Racheal. Sorry if your name is misspelled. Probably a whole new thread there.

Take care all.

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

I really understand your fears and share them, Helene, but I got so disgusted with myself for being fooled for so long that now I actually prefer entertaining the worst possible scenarios, because it feels better in a weird way to be a realist than to be in denial.
    Hopefully, I have just gone overboard temporarily and will find a better balance at some point, but things are going to have start being visibly better first.
    One theory I have now is that Trump is being used to usher in the next Administration headed by Pence, whose religious views would become a huge bone of contention.
    This would suit the globalist's plans to create lots of chaos and ideological and religious tension in the world by weakening borders between countries, moving massive numbers of refugees into cultures where they are unable or unwilling to assimilate and disempowering women thereby, creating false flag terrorist events, etc. and making martial law an ever more likely possibility. Some sources say their goal is to make the Muslim faith the NWO religion. This would make sense because it is so male-dominated religion, and the globalists like hierarchy and tyranny. Pence as POTUS would make the Left even more hysterical than they are now, and a right wing religious zealot in the White House would be very unlikely to help resolve tensions in the Middle East. Lots of LOOSH! Of course, there may be good, logical arguments against the likelihood of this happening, and I will be willing to entertain them, but for me now the important thing is not to underestimate the deviousness of the puppet masters.
    I also think there are globalists with different priorities who are battling for supremacy, but at a certain level, they still share basic goals. Yet some of them are waking up and dissenting, and hopefully more will in time so that those goals will slowly change and be less pathological. So I think there is still hope, but that is about as optimistic I can get at this point. I think we are still in for a scary ride.
    Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    I don't think Q is a waste of time or contrivance by computer nerds or I wouldn't bother thinking or writing about it. My critiques are not put-downs but my own attempt to keep myself from 'True Believer' tendencies.

I've had a fear for a long time that it is too late for humanity, we waited too long to wake up and I still struggle with that. AI, robotics and especially remote control technology are the end game for us mainly because of who controls these. If Jesus or Buddha were controlling them I wouldn't worry.

My ongoing concern is simply - Are globalists (via their ownership of or influence over intelligence agencies) the authors of Q? Is Q the CIA or some facsimile? Those are my fears. When Trump got elected supposedly against all odds I had a tiny bit of hope not because of him personally but because the people were attempting to say FU to the ruling families (and that's only if you believe the election wasn't rigged). But Q has made Trump - or Mystery Door #2, even more perplexing.
    If the algorithms are being written by globalist service workers in the intelligence communities what is it that they have in mind for trump supporters?
    What is it that they want from trump supporters?
    Last edited by onawah; 9th September 2018 at 05:09.
    Each breath a gift...

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Helene West (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), Ratszinger (10th September 2018)

4. Link to Post #43
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

i found this breakdown of the Q phenomenon

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Helene West (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Lettherebelight (9th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Does anyone else find it odd or maybe annoying the way Q tells us to 'enjoy the show'?

I can understand not calling to organize or demonstrate or anything like that as the mainstream would go bananas but why, if he's taking everything so seriously, 'enjoy the show'? Like reinforcing our already long-engrained passivity? We've been a nation of watchers for a long time. For watchers, everything becomes entertainment. I would think he/it/they wouldn't want to become just more entertainment if for real...
    Some really good points. Alternative media is engulfed in apathy from new age ascension psyop, mainstream is engulfed in an apathetic God spell. The shadow government promotes social systems which proliferate a reliance on a higher power because they have taken that position. They want to have an easier time controlling the world, this is why you see so much in society antithetical to action. The population is dumbed down, drugged, zombified, targeted, poisoned, and brainwashed. Entertainment over self development. Greed over the collective. Poison over purity.

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (9th September 2018), Baby Steps (9th September 2018), bluestflame (9th September 2018), Franny (9th September 2018), Helene West (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), Ratszinger (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Neon Revolt just posted a good detailed analysis of Q's "Free Speech Systems" drop of a few days ago. I'm posting a link to this analysis in this thread, so that it doesn't get lost and forgotten between now and when the proper QAnon thread on which to post this on reopens tomorrow.

Here's this Neon Revolt article: Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein! THE WORLD IS CHANGING!.

This Neon Revolt article is not really likely to be the sort of article that those who have serious doubts about Q will find useful reading. The gist of Neon Revolt's conclusions regarding the "Free Speech Systems" location in Austin, Texas is that Alex Jones has complex ties with the Bronfman family and various other "dual citizen" (Israeli-American) people.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Helene West (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Lettherebelight (9th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2018), mountain_jim (9th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,012 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)

What worries me is the hidden nature, and 'coding' of the posts, why not just be very clear, very open about the information, why present it in this strange, games-like way?

The logical answer, rightly or wrongly, is that the official secrets laws would be broken by plain announcements. A lot of what Q implies, if true, would certainly be covered by a secrecy classification.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th September 2018), Bob (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Helene West (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Nasu (9th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Neon Revolt just posted a good detailed analysis of Q's "Free Speech Systems" drop of a few days ago. I'm posting a link to this analysis in this thread, so that it doesn't get lost and forgotten between now and when the proper QAnon thread on which to post this on reopens tomorrow.

Here's this Neon Revolt article: Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein! THE WORLD IS CHANGING!.

This Neon Revolt article is not really likely to be the sort of article that those who have serious doubts about Q will find useful reading. The gist of Neon Revolt's conclusions regarding the "Free Speech Systems" location in Austin, Texas is that Alex Jones has complex ties with the Bronfman family and various other "dual citizen" (Israeli-American) people.
    Have you seen what has been happening to Alex Jones? He is being crucified, de-platformed, censored, demonetized, and sued. They are full spectrum destroying him while trends on twitter cheer it on. Then you have the alt media aspects of it, people thinking he is Mossad or some sort of plant. Alt media turns on itself while it's most important opposition are destroyed. Can we not see this clearly enough?

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Helene West (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Have you seen what has been happening to Alex Jones? He is being crucified, de-platformed, censored, demonetized, and sued. They are full spectrum destroying him while trends on twitter cheer it on. Then you have the alt media aspects of it, people thinking he is Mossad or some sort of plant. Alt media turns on itself while it's most important opposition are destroyed. Can we not see this clearly enough?
    Yes - I can see that. I am one of many members contributing to the YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars thread, discussing that attack on the alt-media, in particular on Alex Jones and Infowars.

But - the question to which I have two, quite contradictory, answers:
    Are we seeing the evil bastards attack an essentially more honest alt-media, or are we seeing a staged Punch and Judy show, in which both the main stream media and the more prominent alternative media are controlled by the elite bastards?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Helene West (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Lettherebelight (9th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2018), mountain_jim (9th September 2018), Nasu (9th September 2018), norman (9th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    Yes - I can see that. I am one of many members contributing to the YouTube, Facebook, Apple and Spotify all ban Alex Jones & Infowars thread, discussing that attack on the alt-media, in particular on Alex Jones and Infowars.

But - the question to which I have two, quite contradictory, answers:
    Are we seeing the evil bastards attack an essentially more honest alt-media, or are we seeing a staged Punch and Judy show, in which both the main stream media and the more prominent alternative media are controlled by the elite bastards?
    Not to mention the fact that Alex Jones still remains popular and supported among ‘The Network Society’, despite any dubious connections and patronage he might have (as long as he keeps challenging the deep state and directing attention to expose the swamp critters, his popularity will remain high). The social media phenomenon of shadow banning makes people seem more or less popular than they really are—it skews the optics—but it doesn’t change the undercurrents. Trumps popularity remains high despite the daily character assassinations in the mainstream press. The same will be true for Alex Jones.

(Cut to 1:10 in the vid below to fast-forward through Dr Turleys self promotion, to where he keeps us abreast of the Alex Jones saga and dynamics)

I was reading Paul’s article from Neonrevolt, and it got me thinking of another hypothesis for the Q phenomena. Could it be as simple as Intelligence Outsourcing? The deep state spends billions a year outsourcing intelligence gathering services to private companies. Whoever is behind Q has created an army of intelligence analysts, for which they pay the princely sum of $0.0000. Billions spent by the deep state vs zero dollars by the Q team. That kind of tactical advantage will bankrupt the opposition rather rapidly in whatever game of faction warfare is being played out behind the scenes.
    Last edited by Jayke; 9th September 2018 at 10:38.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Lettherebelight (9th September 2018), Nasu (9th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Impeccable timing from David Wilcock, a timely release on his blog. I’ve not read it yet, but how much shall we bet that Q gets brought up into the dramatic unfolding of the events described by his secret insiders...

Stunning New Briefings: Spy Satellites Down, Deep State Arrests Finally Imminent?

Update: It didn’t take Wilcock long to not only mention Q, but basically take credit for the whole movement

Quote MEGA ANON MAY HAVE INSPIRED Q ANON

Mega Anon’s work may well have given the Alliance the inspiration it needed to discover a way to communicate securely to the public, as well as to their own covert units.

The first Q Anon posts appeared on 4Chan just seventeen days after I threw Mega Anon’s 4Chan work into the limelight with Is Something Very Big About to Happen?

I must say that I am very, very happy that the Alliance has started communicating their plans openly to the public through the Q Anon posts.

I was aware that these plans were in the works for many, many years, and often felt as if I was one of the only people out there telling you about it.

I have supported the Alliance military and intelligence community in what they are trying to do with this enormously complex operation all along.
    Last edited by Jayke; 9th September 2018 at 11:03.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Helene West (9th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th September 2018), Matthew (9th September 2018), mountain_jim (9th September 2018), norman (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

My thoughts on the divisiveness of Q, besides the Republican vs Democratic partisanship.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th September 2018), Elixir (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Helene West (9th September 2018), Ivy23 (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Krist (10th September 2018), Matthew (9th September 2018), mountain_jim (9th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), norman (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Any long time member of Avalon will have seen it all before.
    I gave up on hoping for change in this area a long while ago
    Yes it changes but its slow and subtle.
    Is it getting "better" is it getting "worse"--I dont know
    Im maybe just cynical.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bruno (10th September 2018), ByTheNorthernSea (9th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Ivanhoe (9th September 2018), Ivy23 (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Krist (10th September 2018), Nasu (9th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), Wind (9th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, mgray.....an excellent, well written article...as always!!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Jayke (9th September 2018), Krist (10th September 2018), mgray (9th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

I've seen some odd behaviour in threads related to Q. (<- edited line)

But anyway. This was the most enlightening video for me, in Rachel's post:

The grand reveal is at 28m 36s ( direct link there )

I don’t support the title of the video unless you consider personal testimony valid evidence but there are plenty of details given that may prove enlightening on closer inspection. For example; if Q no longer predicts Trump tweets then that supports the claim about the method used to make those predictions. Or, if Q continues to predict Trump tweets (and the tool still doesn’t show them in advance at this time) then that invalidates that claim.

Credit to RaiseMachine for sharing this video HERE.
    Last edited by Matthew; 9th September 2018 at 19:07. Reason: update due to post in this thread being removed

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th September 2018), Antonia (26th March 2019), Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Jean-Marie (9th September 2018), Krist (10th September 2018), Mike (9th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #55
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

*/Mod hat on*

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    May I ask a point of clarification? This comment Joe was a little confusing, "not be a place to push Q posts or convince disbelievers that they are wrong." I know its a fine line sometimes between convince or offer alternative view so just wanted to make sure alternative view is allowed? Thanks
    PS: Im totally ok staying off the thread and no feelings hurt if that is the wish of management.
    Hi Mojo! Thank you for asking for clarification. I think your earlier post in this thread is a great way to rephrase what I was meaning

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Ty KiwiElf for creating this thread. Those with an opposing view can share without feeling supporters of Q aren't being attacked, and it sure makes sense.

Everyone, I am currently in process of moving all posts in this thread discussing and reacting to the Q Anon Update thread closure HERE.

Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 9th September 2018 at 16:46.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Mike (9th September 2018), mountain_jim (9th September 2018), Nasu (9th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    Odd...

But anyway. This was the most enlightening video for me, in Rachel's post:

The grand reveal is at 28m 36s ( direct link there )

I don’t support the title of the video unless you consider personal testimony valid evidence but there are plenty of details given that may prove enlightening on closer inspection. For example; if Q no longer predicts Trump tweets then that supports the claim about the method used to make those predictions. Or, if Q continues to predict Trump tweets (and the tool still doesn’t show them in advance at this time) then that invalidates that claim.

Credit to RaiseMachine for sharing this video HERE.
    I watched half of this. The world behind message boards and youtube channels and tracing/tracking what goes on there is over my head.
    I didn't need any of it to have misgivings about Q. Without knowing any of this I've had my hunches, my intuitions and my own tired little brain and that's why I'm on this thread.

That being said so much of this could be obviated by lessening cult of personlity and sticking to issues. I could care less if someone wants to try and make a buck selling Q tee shirs BUT it's very disconcerting if this Patriot Soapbox he refers to is responsible for deplatforming Alex Jones. I'm working as I write and don't have the hours in the day to research and read and listen to everything I should or would like to.

My bottom line is I'm anti-globalist and if some platform appears to my inner sense to help awaken or strengthen any anti-globalist/anti-humanity movement then I'm for it.

Add - I still don't buy Q are private citizens, young people 'larping' or whatever it's called. For me it's either real or Intelligence agencies disinfo/cointelpro type project.
    Last edited by Helene West; 9th September 2018 at 17:05.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018), Matthew (9th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018)

32. Link to Post #57
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

This world is a seething caldron of conflicting interests aggravated by leveraged advantage, mistrust, and greed that instills an overall sense of dread, fear, and apathy in the minds of the general public.

In this atmosphere, leaders of the world must be cunning, secretive, wealthy, self-serving, egoists or else they will soon become so by necessity or face political suicide for upholding their integrity.

Resist or capitulate is the choice for the masses, the true choice being the choice between a slow death or a fast one since neither path has a viable future. Society must have a goal...

If this reality has any meaning, then the truth is we are not alone and contact is being sought and returned essentially unanswered. Contact between worlds does not happen between individuals but between Societies. As a united front, we have no voice. There is nowhere and no institution that can claim such a consensus voice. No civilized world looks upon our world as united, as deserving of membership.
    So in such a situation contact can only be made between individuals, unofficially. All the while, officially, no contact has ever been made. This type of contact is often not beneficial to the lesser society...

A hundred years is a wink of time for a true civilization. In ours, it is arguably half of our current scientific age, give or take. These other worlds plan generations beyond our scope, to them contact hasn't just begun, it is almost over. And still we have no collective voice... This places an unprecedented level of pressure on the leaders of our world. Contact has happened, is happening, will continue to happen with or without a united front, as individuals, as a wild new frontier, one in which our society suffers, or as two societies interchanging culture and knowledge, together and in peace.

I believe this is what is at stake underneath the rhetoric. The rest is just distraction. Much has to be revealed. Much has to be destroyed. Much has to be rebuilt. Much has to be completely new. Much has yet to be understood. But in the end, we need to unite. In common cause and in common sense we must unite. But first we must go through the long cold night. It is not going to be pretty. It is not going to be fun. But we must face our demons and vanquish our minds of the illusion that strength is in belonging to this or that minority.

We really do have common cause, that is merely common sense. Ask anybody...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Inaiá (14th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th September 2018), Kryztian (7th August 2019), Noelle (9th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018), william r sanford72 (9th September 2018), Wind (9th September 2018)

34. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

As I said on the "q" thread, when I heard that "q" had targeted Iran for regime change, I went into the main "q" thread and asked if it was true. Several said, "no", or asked for a reference. I supplied a reference, and followed-up the supplied links to what I assume is "the source" or at least a complete, searchable listing of q posts, and posted the exact words q used.

Some members see this as an attack. Yes, it is an attack on the credibility of q. I wasn't attacking members.

If you are a peace activist 7/24/365.25, you damn well know that the phrase "regime change" is a not-so-subtle euphemism for destruction of a government, often the murder of the leader/figurehead, and installation of a new and more pliable figurehead. There were several attempts in the q thread to deflect or gloss over the accepted meaning of that phrase or to pretend it had a completely different meaning. If anyone is sincerely in doubt at the dark meaning of the phrase "regime change", they may want to do an internet search and read a few hundred places where the phrase is used, and what it ACTUALLY means.

Oh well, q was just rallying the people of Iran to oust their current regime, say others. However, as I pointed out, "regime change" in Iran is loudly being called for by netanyahu and zionist israel, as well as the "Deep State." They have for years, but it is again at fever pitch powerfully underscored by trump's allegiance to zionist israel and his calls for regime change in Iran. So, when q echoes netanyahu and the deep state, that is noteworthy. That is a big deal. What is even more telling is that there really are 2 terrorist states operating in the Middle East: israel and saudi arabia, and q kinda sorta forgot to mention them as countries that need a regime change, skipping over them to mention Iran.

This should SCREAM at anyone who was on the fence about whether q is "the good guys", unless you consider israel and saudi arabia as the good guys.

Possibly even more upsetting to some members is that I also see who trump is, and loudly proclaim it - just as I have done with other top-tier miscreants such as the clintons, the bushes, obama, sanders, pelosi, schumer, mccain, warren,... all zionists, all mobsters, all sociopaths, all corporatists, all militarists. trump is different in a way not so much because he is essentially different than they are, but because he clashed with the plan to shoehorn killary into the big chair. It's a faction war. Mobsters vs. mobsters. I don't separate the moderately evil from the most evil. I know that some see trump as anti-globalist, and that that alone says he's anti-NWO, and therefore a good guy, but don't seem to pay attention to what corporations that trump IS assisting, including the military/security industrial complex which is the enforcement wing of the globalists.

I'm sorry that trump isn't the hero that some of you believe he is. I do hope he nails obama and hillary to a cross, but if he does, it will be more of a "St. Valentine's Day massacre" scene, where one group of mobsters eliminates another group of mobsters. I would applaud, even though I know it is not going to "fix" the malevolent, terroristic, imperialist USA, INC.

Discussion of trump within the context of q is germane, as q is prominent pro-trump propaganda.

A "psy-op?" Yes. To manipulate and obfuscate the perception of trump's awful foreign and domestic policy, attempting to overshadow trumps actual policy with visions of him as an anti-NWO hero and/or anti-pedophile hero or the hero that prosecutes all the bad guys in the USA, INC federal government. Remember not to allow your eyes to be drawn to the beautiful magician's assistant's legs or cleavage - watch the magician's hands. Pay attention to what trump is actually doing, not what q wants you to focus on.

35. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Antonia (26th March 2019), Bruno (10th September 2018), Caliban (9th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (9th September 2018), ErtheVessel (9th September 2018), GaelVictor (9th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (9th September 2018), Inaiá (14th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (10th September 2018), Jad (10th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th September 2018), Kryztian (7th August 2019), Matthew (9th September 2018), MistressJan (9th September 2018), Nasu (10th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), Praxis (10th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), Ratszinger (10th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018), Tinman (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018), william r sanford72 (9th September 2018), Wind (9th September 2018)

36. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Special thanks to Ernie Nemeth and Dennis Leary for voicing my own concerns so well. When this forum is being monopolized by all this speculation about Q, it really makes me wonder. Those of us who have experience with and understand something about what Contact really means, who have become disillusioned enough by the political messes that our so-called squabbling "leaders" have been generating for far too long, know that what is needed is to trade in the microscopes that have been spending so much time trained on things like deciphering Q clues--for macroscopes that will tell us much more about what place we should be creating for ourselves in the greater galactic community. I don't think it's technology that is going to do that for us though it will play a part, but our coming of age as spiritual beings who understand that if we are children, we are first children of this amazing planet that gives us life and sustenance. It's about time we grew up and started valuing her the way She should be valued instead of fouling our nest. That could give us the credit we need to show ourselves as ready to step up and respectfully greet our benevolent ET ancestors who might be so kind as to deal with us with wisdom and compassion.
    Last edited by onawah; 15th September 2018 at 04:35.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (10th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (10th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (10th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th September 2018), Kryztian (7th August 2019), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), Sierra (9th September 2018)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,012 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    As I said on the "q" thread, when I heard that "q" had targeted Iran for regime change, I went into the main "q" thread and asked if it was true. Several said, "no", or asked for a reference. I supplied a reference, and followed-up the supplied links to what I assume is "the source" or at least a complete, searchable listing of q posts, and posted the exact words q used.

Some members see this as an attack. Yes, it is an attack on the credibility of q. I wasn't attacking members.

If you are a peace activist 7/24/365.25, you damn well know that the phrase "regime change" is a not-so-subtle euphemism for destruction of a government, often the murder of the leader/figurehead, and installation of a new and more pliable figurehead. There were several attempts in the q thread to deflect or gloss over the accepted meaning of that phrase or to pretend it had a completely different meaning. If anyone is sincerely in doubt at the dark meaning of the phrase "regime change", they may want to do an internet search and read a few hundred places where the phrase is used, and what it ACTUALLY means.

Oh well, q was just rallying the people of Iran to oust their current regime, say others. However, as I pointed out, "regime change" in Iran is loudly being called for by netanyahu and zionist israel, as well as the "Deep State." They have for years, but it is again at fever pitch powerfully underscored by trump's allegiance to zionist israel and his calls for regime change in Iran. So, when q echoes netanyahu and the deep state, that is noteworthy. That is a big deal. What is even more telling is that there really are 2 terrorist states operating in the Middle East: israel and saudi arabia, and q kinda sorta forgot to mention them as countries that need a regime change, skipping over them to mention Iran.

This should SCREAM at anyone who was on the fence about whether q is "the good guys", unless you consider israel and saudi arabia as the good guys.

Possibly even more upsetting to some members is that I also see who trump is, and loudly proclaim it - just as I have done with other top-tier miscreants such as the clintons, the bushes, obama, sanders, pelosi, schumer, mccain, warren,... all zionists, all mobsters, all sociopaths, all corporatists, all militarists. trump is different in a way not so much because he is essentially different than they are, but because he clashed with the plan to shoehorn killary into the big chair. It's a faction war. Mobsters vs. mobsters. I don't separate the moderately evil from the most evil. I know that some see trump as anti-globalist, and that that alone says he's anti-NWO, and therefore a good guy, but don't seem to pay attention to what corporations that trump IS assisting, including the military/security industrial complex which is the enforcement wing of the globalists.

I'm sorry that trump isn't the hero that some of you believe he is. I do hope he nails obama and hillary to a cross, but if he does, it will be more of a "St. Valentine's Day massacre" scene, where one group of mobsters eliminates another group of mobsters. I would applaud, even though I know it is not going to "fix" the malevolent, terroristic, imperialist USA, INC.

Discussion of trump within the context of q is germane, as q is prominent pro-trump propaganda.

A "psy-op?" Yes. To manipulate and obfuscate the perception of trump's awful foreign and domestic policy, attempting to overshadow trumps actual policy with visions of him as an anti-NWO hero and/or anti-pedophile hero or the hero that prosecutes all the bad guys in the USA, INC federal government. Remember not to allow your eyes to be drawn to the beautiful magician's assistant's legs or cleavage - watch the magician's hands. Pay attention to what trump is actually doing, not what q wants you to focus on.

Now you've got your perfect platform, go for it.

Show us all what you stand for.

No snide remarks now, no belittling people. We're not all as wise yet.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Helene West (9th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), samildamach (9th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 3 13 29 LastLast