+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 4 14 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    My thoughts on the divisiveness of Q, besides the Republican vs Democratic partisanship.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Helene West (9th September 2018), mgray (9th September 2018), mountain_jim (10th September 2018), Noelle (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

@Onawah Post#42 -
    "... One theory I have now is that Trump is being used to usher in the next Administration headed by Pence, whose religious views would become a huge bone of contention.
    This would suit the globalist's plans to create lots of chaos and ideological and religious tension in the world by weakening borders between countries, moving massive numbers of refugees into cultures where they are unable or unwilling to assimilate and disempowering women thereby, creating false flag terrorist events, etc. and making martial law an ever more likely possibility. Some sources say their goal is to make the Muslim faith the NWO religion. This would make sense because it is so male-dominated religion, and the globalists like hierarchy and tyranny. Pence as POTUS would make the Left even more hysterical than they are now..."

I agree that the globalists like Islam as a tool of chaos/tyranny and it certainly seems to be their choice tool for the destruction of Europe.... I have mixed feelings about your contention on Pence for which you're not alone. I've heard a few people express this. If Pence gets in the white house that means trump chose to leave or is removed in some way and either way spells Trauma for the country. The dems would follow on his heels but there really is no democratic party, it is now the shadow government party, the globalist arm in the U.S., that is if you believe there is a semblance of two parties.
    Would this degree of trauma be recoverable? Normally I would say yes - human resourcefulness would prevail but because of the kind of technology unfolding, human resourcefulness and the thirst for freedom could be very near the end game.

But back to Q.
    Barry Soetoro is hitting the campaign trail. It is worrisome I think because if the white hats, supposedly 'Q', were winning wouldn't he be keeping a low profile? the spying, obstruction and criminality sources from his administration but he seems confident enough to begin rolling out his phony blather in front of the cameras once again.
    He still has top security clearance and if he saw anything in intelligence briefings to indicate he was in trouble I think he'd stay relaxing like he was for awhile in the South pacific... Why is he not worried?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (10th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Now you've got your perfect platform, go for it.
    What is the "perfect platform?" Do you mean that you see this thread as safe haven against being passive-aggressively or even aggressively attacked in the q thread, for being a non-believer in q and trump? I guess I could just hop back into the q thread, where half a dozen people are making disparaging remarks about me and "explaining" my motives and probable affiliations - for exposing the truth. Is that more of a "fair fight?", a less-than-perfect platform for dissenting?

Show us all what you stand for.
    I stand for the truth, Norman. I stand for peace - not just the lack of active war, but also in recognition of modern imperialist war tactics that John Perkins beautifully exposed in "Confessions of an Economic Hitman." I stand for the exploited, the oppressed, the murdered, the injured, the displaced, the victims of the malevolent US and globalist rulers that view 99.9% of humanity as cattle, canon fodder, squatters sitting on coveted resources. I know who the bad guys were at Standing Rock. I know who the bad guys are in Palestine. I know who the bad guys are in Syria. I know who the bad guys are in Washington, DC, and I don't pretend that half of them are benevolent. I know who the enemy of humanity is.

No snide remarks now, no belittling people. We're not all as wise yet.
    This is, of course, a snide remark from you to me, to try to make it seem that snide remarks is my modus operandi. Well played.

If you want to discuss the truth, with factual examples, about any of the ruling elite - including but not limited to trump - I'm happy to. If you expect me to dignify these miscreants, to coddle the mobsters, well, no, I won't. I will continue to show my contempt for the contemptible.

p.s. to add that the "Russian collusion" zeppelin is just that - a giant gasbag. 100% bs from hillary to try to deflect from the hot water she should have been boiled alive in. Also, the "media" really is a deep state tool, just like trump said, and nearly 100% lies (and lies of omission.) trump IS being attacked, by bad guys. And, if trump is being attacked by known ruling elite psychopaths (he is), then he must be a good guy, that's the reasoning I see put forth by trump supporters. I get where the confusion is coming from. But being attacked by hillary or bernie or mccain doesn't mean someone is a good guy - it means a different, very powerful and very malevolent group of gangsters is in a turf war, and trump is sitting in the seat hillary so coveted. I'm outside the false dichotomy. The dnc corporation is just as evil as the rnc corporation. The rnc corporation is holding the talking stick - the power - now, so I direct my ire at the rnc and its spokesmodel. For the past 8 years, my ire was directed at obomber, and in the run-up to the last election, I constantly ripped killary and barney a new a**hole with my keyboard, because they were in power and the apparent heir to power. I look at the whole problem, not half of it.
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 9th September 2018 at 20:57.

6. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

abmqa (10th September 2018), Antonia (26th March 2019), Ascension (9th September 2018), Baby Steps (10th September 2018), Blacklight43 (9th September 2018), Bruno (10th September 2018), Caliban (9th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (10th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (9th September 2018), GaelVictor (9th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (9th September 2018), Inaiá (14th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (10th September 2018), Jad (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th September 2018), Kryztian (7th August 2019), lightwalker (10th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th September 2018), Mike (10th September 2018), MistressJan (10th September 2018), mountain_jim (10th September 2018), Nasu (10th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), Praxis (10th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), Ratszinger (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Sierra (10th September 2018), Smell the Roses (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018), Wind (9th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Q is not credible.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

abmqa (10th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow Dennis, You're catching some flak for being one of the clearest thinkers and best social/political analysts on the forum. I am sorry to see this happen.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

abmqa (10th September 2018), Bruno (10th September 2018), Caliban (9th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (9th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th September 2018), Kryztian (7th August 2019), MistressJan (10th September 2018), Nasu (10th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Sierra (10th September 2018), Tinman (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Well, I'm beginning to wonder just who the hell IS credible. Maybe only those who have integrity. But you have to know/watch a person for a long time to determine that. It just seems like every thing on this planet is corrupted to some degree. Sorry. Sometimes I get a little existentialistic.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th September 2018), Kryztian (7th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th September 2018), Nasu (10th September 2018), Noelle (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), TargeT (10th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Well, I'm beginning to wonder just who the hell IS credible. Maybe only those who have integrity. But you have to know/watch a person for a long time to determine that. It just seems like every thing on this planet is corrupted to some degree. Sorry. Sometimes I get a little existentialistic.
    Yes, you must have knowledge of the person, or be able to cross reference their info with other credible sources. There are many people who lie for fun and profit. They find our vulnerable areas and exploit them.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (10th September 2018), Kryztian (7th August 2019), Noelle (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Q is not credible.
    Well, I'm beginning to wonder just who the hell IS credible.
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Yes, you must have knowledge of the person, or be able to cross reference their info with other credible sources.
    I moved these posts to this thread, from the The Qanon posts thread, as they seemed to fit better here.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ClearWater (10th September 2018), Helene West (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th September 2018), mountain_jim (10th September 2018), Noelle (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Beautifully stated posts by Dennis.

How does Iran not remind absolutely everyone of Iraq in the 90s? Before the pre-emptive strike by the coalition of the willing came 9/11, before that was the sanctions. Now look at what’s going on in Iran since Trump withdrew from the Iran deal, which reportedly happened after Israel gave Trump a report of documents stolen from Iran. It was “a brave decision and it is a bold withdrawal from a disastrous deal” according to Netanyahu.

History is prologue.

I know an Iranian who was in their military. He said our media stories on nukes is a total joke and that they’ve had them for decades. What chills me now is a couple of years ago he said the exact words that their military general recently said; that if we start war with them they’ll end it and it will be the mother of all wars.

I just can’t take this anymore, seeing these bastards crush the lives of millions, all the freaking time. I don’t care what nationality anyone is. It’s not OK that people in Iran are suffering like they are, it’s not OK what the Syrians have to endure and on and on and on. It’s as if it’s not a horrendous crime against humanity if it’s not happening to the US or her allies. Grow up patriots! It’s a ruse to get you to kill fellow humans and die for your country. Vets suffer because war is wrong, it’s a disgrace to our race.

And then to see fellow Avalonians putting their hopes in any of those bastards is just too exasperating. Please don’t bother arguing with me, I won’t read it. Time to move on to REAL solutions for me.

I’m no political expert but I know Dennis speaks truth that is revealed with heart, he deserves better than what has been written here.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

abmqa (10th September 2018), Antonia (26th March 2019), Bruno (10th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (10th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th September 2018), Inaiá (14th September 2018), Jad (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th September 2018), lightwalker (10th September 2018), Matthew (10th September 2018), MistressJan (10th September 2018), Nasu (10th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Sierra (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Beautifully stated posts by Dennis.

How does Iran not remind absolutely everyone of Iraq in the 90s? Before the pre-emptive strike by the coalition of the willing came 9/11, before that was the sanctions. Now look at what’s going on in Iran since Trump withdrew from the Iran deal, which reportedly happened after Israel gave Trump a report of documents stolen from Iran. It was “a brave decision and it is a bold withdrawal from a disastrous deal” according to Netanyahu.

History is prologue.

I know an Iranian who was in their military. He said our media stories on nukes is a total joke and that they’ve had them for decades. What chills me now is a couple of years ago he said the exact words that their military general recently said; that if we start war with them they’ll end it and it will be the mother of all wars.

I just can’t take this anymore, seeing these bastards crush the lives of millions, all the freaking time. I don’t care what nationality anyone is. It’s not OK that people in Iran are suffering like they are, it’s not OK what the Syrians have to endure and on and on and on. It’s as if it’s not a horrendous crime against humanity if it’s not happening to the US or her allies. Grow up patriots! It’s a ruse to get you to kill fellow humans and die for your country. Vets suffer because war is wrong, it’s a disgrace to our race.

And then to see fellow Avalonians putting their hopes in any of those bastards is just too exasperating. Please don’t bother arguing with me, I won’t read it. Time to move on to REAL solutions for me.

I’m no political expert but I know Dennis speaks truth that is revealed with heart, he deserves better than what has been written here.
    Trump selects John Bolton as his 3rd National Security Advisor...

Hmm..... Where have we heard that name. Come on PA members, we all know what he is about..or we should if we have been paying attention. Its all spelled out in the infamous PNAC document. I'm fairly sure most of us are familiar with it. Trump's actions speaks (as he would say) Bigly. (and is that even a word? )

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th September 2018), Bruno (10th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th September 2018), MistressJan (10th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), Praxis (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Sierra (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Thank you Rachel. It is terrifying to see the war machine turning from the Syrian rubble in their direction.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Bruno (10th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Well, I'm beginning to wonder just who the hell IS credible. Maybe only those who have integrity.
    Allow me to step in here for a moment. (I'd decided earlier I wasn't going to post here about this, as my views are already known.)

It's an important general question, and it's been debated extensively in the UFO field and others.

Richard Dolan has said it well: as a serious researcher, he needs to know who someone is, when they're presenting information that they are urging us to believe.

That means we need to know their real name, their background, have sight of their DD214 if they were in the US military, and as much documentary evidence as possible.

Without those things, a campfire story (as Richard calls it) may be interesting, and should be noted, but NOT counted as meaningful evidence.

And to say it's just the same as the other guy's campfire story, means nothing.

If it wouldn't count in a court of law, it shouldn't count in our court, either.

Again, 'campfire stories' (unprovable claims) should maybe be heard, remembered, noted, and not erased from the public record. Unless it's an almost certainly established psy-op, they shouldn't be censored or silenced. There's value in considering them as potentially real.

But more is needed if important decisions are to be made. Otherwise, it's a mixture of entertainment, and preaching from a pulpit.

And in both those instances, the people are kept captive as an audience, may be inspired and fed with hope, but ultimately they may be disempowered, as they are mere observers. They're doing nothing at all, and it's really just more TV. (And the Secret Space program so-called 'whistleblowers' do this, too.)

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alpha141 (16th September 2018), Antonia (26th March 2019), avid (10th September 2018), Baby Steps (10th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (10th September 2018), happyuk (10th September 2018), Kryztian (7th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th September 2018), Matthew (10th September 2018), Mike (10th September 2018), MistressJan (10th September 2018), mountain_jim (10th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), Ratszinger (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), seko (10th September 2018), Smell the Roses (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

I was expecting more from this thread, some definitive proof against q.
    That being said q is without question a psyop by it's very clandestine nature,huge resources, inside information,its ever growing influence on the general public,and army of anons.
    This has become a powerful well organised movement in it's own right.
    My questions are
    1) is the psyop just for the repulicans,my worry is that they are doing such a hit job on the democrats they will be uneletable again in my life time and the USA will be a one party state.
    2) what is the end game,believe me they have one.
    Is it a power grab,is it putting power back in the hands of the people,is it draining the swamp.
    Is Trump trying to add his family name the the 13 family's that rule the world.
    3)does q work for Trump or Trump for q?.
    Having a puppet president dancing on the Strings of the military could be just as bad as Obama being the Manchurian candidate of the deep state.

We all have to think end game not the short term wins

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Helene West (10th September 2018), Jayke (10th September 2018), mountain_jim (10th September 2018), Nasu (10th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), Ratszinger (10th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #74
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

So, see the following from one of the Q anon proofs sites:

Quote On April 8th 2018, Q makes a post including the line "Auth B19-2" A week later, the official Department of Defense Twitter creates a tweet that matches Q's post. Two B-1B bomber planes, armed with 19 JASSM-ER missiles. A​ ​@28thBombWing #B1B Lancer takes off on a strike mission April 13, in support of the multinational response to ​#​Syria's recent use of chemical weapons. Two B-1Bs employed 19 JASSM-ER, the first combat employment of the weapon.​ #AirPower pic.twitter.com/XVzZEodHN3 — U.S. Dept of Defense (@DeptofDefense) April 15, 2018 ...
    [IMG][/IMG]

This gives one a feel for the mentality of the people behind this. They think nothing of boasting of mobilising an apocalyptic weapon system , to be used to ILLEGALLY ATTACK a sovereign state, with DJT endorsing the British/Deep state 'Assad Chemical attack' psi op.

If I could I would ask these people to think about what kind of impression they are giving. The tone of Q is attracting some very nasty ultra right people in the UK. What would be good to see is reassurance that illegal aggression is seen as a bad thing generally...
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Antonia (26th March 2019), Kryztian (7th August 2019), MistressJan (10th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), Sierra (10th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    ... trump IS being attacked, by bad guys. And, if trump is being attacked by known ruling elite psychopaths (he is), then he must be a good guy, that's the reasoning I see put forth by trump supporters. I get where the confusion is coming from. But being attacked by hillary or bernie or mccain doesn't mean someone is a good guy - it means a different, very powerful and very malevolent group of gangsters is in a turf war, and trump is sitting in the seat hillary so coveted. I'm outside the false dichotomy. The dnc corporation is just as evil as the rnc corporation. The rnc corporation is holding the talking stick - the power - now, so I direct my ire at the rnc and its spokesmodel. ... I look at the whole problem, not half of it.
    Well said (RE: they are equally corrupt). The phrase 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' acknowledges that the friend in this case is still your enemy. I interpret your post to be a warning i.e. lets not forget that the friendly enemy is still your enemy.

Having said that, I don't believe Trump is so naive as to believe the RNC is truly supporting him. They too are part of the swamp. For now, he needs the RNC to fight this battle. I do believe the majority of Trump supports know this.

I read your post to also say, Trump is evil too. I agree in that I also believe his motives are in service to him personally. He is motivated to be the top dog and will indeed step on others. However, I believe he wants to do this within a government and political structure based on the unencumbered, sovereign individual. This is the basis of the Constitution. For me, this is the battle. On the other hand, the RNC and DNC are motivated to diminish if not destroy that concept.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Helene West (10th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), Satori (10th September 2018), Sierra (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #76
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

For some other version of some events:

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, USE YOUR DISCRETION: CBTS_Stream Baker Insider Email Evidence Reveal: WHO IS Q?

Author: The Infomaniac
    Date: May 29, 2018
    From https://pastebin.com/dZbP9hCt

CBTS_STREAM BAKER INSIDER EMAIL EVIDENCE REVEAL

UNIRock “Qanon Phenomenon Investigation part 46 – the baker reveal email.”

This email was leaked from an insider Baker that worked with the CBTS_(crew) behind the scenes.

In this email he “LEAKS” all information about what Qanon really is, his participation along with the other “Bakers” and their role in the deception.

Compiled by UNIRock & #ROCKaSQUAD for dissemination to the truther community to be considered in any level of their understanding of the situation.

————————————————————————————————————————

Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2018 12:11 AM
    To: unirocktv@gmail.com
    Subject: CBTS Baker setting story straight. I’m tired of the lies. Q tell all.Just the truth.

”QBRD_BAKER” here

I’m here to separate FACT from FICTION.

For a couple of month’s, I tried to set things straight. I eventually gave up trying because every time I posted anything to tell the truth it was quickly deleted off the board, and people were too brainwashed by this point.

Everyone affiliated with CBTS were quick to label me or others a “SHILL” when posting things on the board. They told Anons to ignore my posts and they followed marching orders like the sheep they’ve become. It’s really sad! The one thing we were trying to push, on everyone, not to be.

Let me explain. I’m one of the original members of the CBTS group/bakers/Mods – or whatever you want to call us. I ended up bailing from the group, as did many others, and because of the **** that this all turned in to.

I happened to come across your recent live stream today 5/5/18, where you were covering Dr. Corsi. Watching it made my blood boil for one, because of the lies and deception that is still going on, but I also felt full of guilt because I was a part of all this ****.

I want to set things right and I’m hoping you can get my words out for me to those who are willing to listen. I want to clear my conscience by doing this too. I’m no SHILL! And I am all for taking back my government!

I also want the truth out once and for all because I can’t continue to see true Americans, honest people, and those wanting something better for this country to be taken advantage of any longer.

I have nothing to gain, and nothing to lose by doing this. All I want is for the truth to be told once and for all! Don’t allow the real SHILLS and Famefags, which consists of anyone affiliated to CBTS/8chan/4chan to take advantage of all of you true Americans!!!

Here are the FACTS:
    Yes, there are positive changes going on in our country that have everything to do with GEOTUS! They have nothing to do with “Q.” Yes, we started this to rally up patriots for a common cause. Yes, we had good intentions – in the beginning. We wanted to create something positive even [if] it was a bit deceptive (it was for a good cause we thought).

And I say this with so much guilt, No, there is no real Q member or members within the government or in the military giving us intel. It’s the truth!

I want everyone to know though that the intensions behind all of this were noble and honest at first, but it eventually changed, and people in the group got greedy, big headed, egotistical and all they saw were dollar signs coming out of this. Basically, they chose to become the famefags they are now! It sickens my stomach that I didn’t cut ties in all this sooner! I’ll be even more honest with you. There were a lot of us to start in all this, but many got booted out because they questioned things, because they didn’t want to comply with Baruch or Pamphlet, or because there were too many members to share the “wealth” with. I’ll point out additional facts and point you to the sauce on this for you to follow up on!

I’ll tell you who’s the real Q. It is everyone who clicked up with CBTS. Pamphlet Anon, Pam’s wife, Baruch the Scribe, Farmer Funk, Code Monkey, Obobo, Rain, Tracybeanz, and to a big extent Dr Corsi (unknowingly at first, but I’m sure Corsi was let on to the truth later on, IDK for sure because I had left the group but I’m pretty sure he knows the truth) are the major players that you know of (BO’s, mods, bakers etc); there were lots of us from, halfchan, reddit, and infinitychan. Each and every one of us has their own “expertise” to contribute and that’s what we did; even very useful techy members like code monkey as a great example. If **** got too heated in the kitchen, and you were considered a threat to the “plan,” guess what, you were outed!

That’s exactly what kept happening. If drama broke out, a new discord server was created, a new board was created, you were banned, and more important, you were booted from the group and threatened. Everyone knew going in this that if one person said anything than everyone was going down together. We don’t Doxx Q is how it was put! It would be a “****storm” for all of us! This is how “WWG1WGA” came about. We are in this **** together and we’ll go down together if **** got out. The “****storm” fell in line with the storm.

This is also where the whole “double meaning” came in. We had thought this **** out really well and we all helped to create the lie. We also knew going in that if we were going to do this we needed to cover our bases. Which is how we came-up with “disinformation is necessary,” “future proves past,” along with a many other cheeky words: crumbs, bread, bakers, red pill, etc. Think about! Do you really think some special intel person would know all these chan terms? (Autists, Anons, Bakers, Normies, etc.) Is it clearer now? We made all this **** up!

Even when mistakes were made, and they were, we were able to trick people that **** was intentional: misspellings, initials. It’s even how other Q’s were created. We accidentally let it slip that there were many of us within the posts so people said – “oh they must be a group!” we rolled with it! We did this **** on a constant. People swallowed this **** up just as we hoped. There were times some members made fun of those people that did and they laughed at them. I would feel so bad at the time, but I won’t lie, I did laugh too sometimes not thinking of my actions.

This would later catch up to me. I can go on for a long time with all of this but I don’t want to point every single little detail out cause it would go on forever. Hopefully by now people can see for themselves how we tricked all of you and how they continue to do it now. Just go back to the posts and you’ll see so many of the “safety nets” that we threw out and the hints/words/links to what I’m saying that will point and validate my words. It’s why we also keep changing platforms (boards) and all that.

Here are the sources (How **** was done) for you to follow up on.

A lot of the major players (actors) took turns posting as Q. It’s why you see many “device” ID’s on the chans. If you know Pam and Baruch well, and know how they talk you’ll be able to make out some of their verbal habits in the drops. They often taunted people with them. Examples: we serve at the pleasure of the president (this was us, secretly saying we were Q – fast forward it’s also why tracy kept saying “we are Q to POTUS in a recent vid of hers), some of come to drop crumbs just crumbs, trust the plan (Pam came up with this) etc. I can go on.

Prior to the elections some members had started sending letters to the president complaining about the problems in our government. It was time we got measurable change – is what they wrote. We also called it Quality and Quantitative change! This is where Q came from. We called ourselves Q patriots in every letter and made it clear that we were wanting change and that we were rooting for him and promised to help him gain votes to make this possible. We sent lots and lots of letters hoping he’d acknowledge us.

Regarding the famefagging – look back to see who reached out first to inforwars, tracy and many other truthers for interviews. The truth is out there. They’ve even been caught saying that Q told them directly to do this (BULL**** AGAIN). This is when Tracy came on board too and Corsi.

If you look at when we went from posting on halfchan to the infinitychan board it was baruch, and codemonkey that did that **** because of drama we had with some 4chan mods all thanks to baruch. He always caused issues. It’s why Pam pushed us to cut ties with him because we were starting to fear getting caught. He was getting caught slipping way too many times and we had to cover our tracks.

When corsi came on board he was the major lead and someone Pam always knew would bring him the publicity we needed. Pam looked to corsi for his insight to deepstate research and this is how Pam took advantage of Corsi. Corsi still hasn’t picked up on this. It’s been Pam picking his brain for drops with the help of Farmer too. Tracy was eventually told the truth and she was in and she contributed too. If she says otherwise she’s a ****ing liar! I had respect for her at first and lost it. I hope she comes forward with the truth too because she did have some guilt in this too.

The tripcode – Matlock was Baruch. That ****ing idiot says he knows digital forensics but he cant even come up with a secure trip? He’s the biggest moron of all. We all would secretly make fun of that fool. Anyway, when the trip got cracked we had to come up with something fast. That’s how that “they used special hardware to crack it” came about. Farmer also helped here. You can go back to see he supposedly verifies Q’s IP to validate his new trip along with Baruch and Codemonkey – all fake. We threw that **** in the drops and people bought it all up.

Baruch and Pam silenced people that were questioning the drops, and silenced some of us that left and posted the truths by deleting our posts and banning our IP’s – yes Codemonkey/Baruch do track IPs on the board. If they tell you otherwise it’s a lie! If you search there are archives that show the deleted posts and you clearly see the BS that transpired and who’s at the lead (the BO and others). Dumbass Tripfags!

CBTS discord – Pam planned to make other platforms to collect money. Farmer wanted to start something in the discord to capitalize. Pam said no (because he already promised people he wouldn’t) and drama broke out. Eventually they planned to break up the CBTS discord allowing Farmer to collect in the CBTS discord and Pam made a new server. By this time, this was the 3 new discord server because drama kept coming up when members questioned “the plan.” This is why it also spilled over on the chans! Farmer took a fall for letting in an FBI informant (as planned). But guess what, Don’t question it, you’re a shill if you do, trust the plan! – Yup all BS!

This was a constant and still is. As we broke up the group. Someone would try to control the board to be Q. This is how Baruch took over first on 4chan, then another member, then farmer. Look back and you’ll find constant contradictions from yes we know Q, yes we have contact with Q, to and all that (baruch). Farmer responding as Q to himself as the anon who initials his post with ff (farmerfunk). Search the Qmap website for the “ff”.

More recently – you see the drama with corsi and others where Q is bashing them but then gives props to the bakers, codemonkey, and BO – Please open your eyes people! I’m so very sorry for my part but you are all being lied to.

The pictures – We would find them on the net, modify them with photoshop or other applications, reverse the images over lay things on them, or did things so that they couldnt be reversed search in google: unless that’s what we wanted you to do. We would test it ourselves.

The bigger parts:
    There is a website that shows all of TRUMPS tweets. It’s still on the web now (http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/). It used to be able to load tweets right after Trump would post it but a bit faster than it would pop up on Twitter; around 5-15 min faster. It mostly depended on the server but this is how we got lucky and were able to post some of the words off Trumps tweets on the chans before it loaded on twitter.

This really made it all very believable. But really it was all because there was a code that twitter provided to capture the tweet off the server (it’s how media websites would capture and embed them too). Twitter eventually fixed this and it’s why you no longer see the POTUS tweets prior to him posting them on twitter. This coding was all code monkey with the help of a few others.

Pam and his wife gave a lot of direction on the drops. His wife wrote the questions because she knew the connections. Others helped to. Corsi as well by providing Pam answers from his research. You’ll find a lot of things from corsi’s books covered in the crumbs just reworded for the socratic method we used (Pams wife came up with this).

Here’s the MOAB (again an inside joke)!
    Some individuals hacked a server ( I wont say who for obvious reasons but if you know the group, then you’ll know who’s tech enough to do this). This was a “4am talking points” server (yup it’s in the crumbs)– it’s no more than a cloud server where Journalist/reporters send their breaking news to the media. It was and has been a gold mine of info. It’s also how we found out about some of the real on-goings with POTUS. We just added more BS to it all. It made what we were dropping on the chans really look like intel. It wasn’t. We were either diligent at what we planned, very lucky or both every time. We called it the “4am talking points” because the server was hacked around 4am.

This is also where it all started. I’m not sure who thought of trying to crack it but it was planned out early on when we knew we needed a source for quality information.

There are far many things that I could point out. I’ve said what I think are the major points. If you all won’t believe me now, then it’s a moot point because no proof I can give will make you change your minds and you’ll remain the sheep CBTS has made you to be.

I’m very sorry to all those I have lied to, affected, or fooled. I really really am! I hope I can redeem myself by exposing the lies now before it goes even further. Ask yourselves this, “why isn’t Hillary in jail already?” A very very big sorry goes out to Deadcat because I know how much time, prayer, hope and belief he has put into this. I’m so very sorry Deadcat! We never got to meet face to face and after all this I don’t ever think I could face you. I’m sorry!

Please know this – I’m no longer with those Assholes because I really do care! I chose to leave and they didn’t boot me out. They may seek revenge or try to make you believe I”m a shill. Whatever I dont care I just want the truth to be out. F them if they do!

Signed

”QBRD_BAKER”

Related:
    THE GHOST IN THE MACHINE: Does Q Anon = “TYLER” = A.I.? The Question of “Who is Q?” Leads Some to Conclude Q is Just Too Good to be Truly Human; #TYLER Project Mayhem 2020

PS: For some reasons, DuckDuckGo couldn't find anything to return for "part 46 the baker e-mail revealed"... so, I tried Yandex... and the above was listed second item of first page... a reminder that DuckDuckGo uses Google's search engines...
    Last edited by Hervé; 10th September 2018 at 14:53.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Antonia (26th March 2019), Baby Steps (10th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), MistressJan (10th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), Satori (10th September 2018), Sierra (10th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    I was expecting more from this thread, some definitive proof against q.
    That being said q is without question a psyop by it's very clandestine nature,huge resources, inside information,its ever growing influence on the general public,and army of anons.
    This has become a powerful well organised movement in it's own right.
    My questions are
    1) is the psyop just for the repulicans,my worry is that they are doing such a hit job on the democrats they will be uneletable again in my life time and the USA will be a one party state.
    2) what is the end game,believe me they have one.
    Is it a power grab,is it putting power back in the hands of the people,is it draining the swamp.
    Is Trump trying to add his family name the the 13 family's that rule the world.
    3)does q work for Trump or Trump for q?.
    Having a puppet president dancing on the Strings of the military could be just as bad as Obama being the Manchurian candidate of the deep state.

We all have to think end game not the short term wins
    Samildamach

You have emphasized one of the most important points for us currently in #2 - to stop thinking of the short term, such as - The Orange Monster obsession, etc. and start concentrating on the End Game, identifying it and preventing it. What is the End Game?

Those who have smugly contended that corruption has been with us forever, will always so they wash their hands of any political interest/activity in favor of self-actualization because after all the new boss is the same as the old boss, etc. - have been correct for a long time, but no longer.

As the 'good book' states the rain falls on good and evil alike, Technology will be the end game for us all unless one belongs to the ruling class or their well remunerated service workers some call the deep state, i.e. their bought off politicians, intel agents and CEO's of various industries...the rest of us will be subject to complete control.

AI, 5-G, transhumanism, robotics and especially remote control technology will ensure our powerlessness, sickness and death. They have not yet perfected remote control technology in regards to the human mind but we have now read and listened to TI guinea pigs in this regard.

I also wonder if the political kabuki we witness that many surmise is no more than just fighting amongst factions of the ruling class - if the fighting or divide amongst them is over this type of total dehumanizing/control of the human race. Some may not be 100% sociopaths and are warring with the ones that are in this regard.

You can't do much of anything if you have sounds and voices in your head. You become a shell of a person. You want it to stop? Do what you're told. I believe we have limited time ahead of us to stop this.

How do we stop this? Swimming upstream against human inertia is a discussion in itself. We need some push back to give us time. When I voted, not for trump, but against clinton, it was because she represented the Obvious globalist party to me. I have no argument that trump May be just representing another side of globalist ruling (warring) families but I don't know that for sure. It is obvious to me that there is no longer a democratic party, they are the american arm of the globalist agenda or deep state party. Pushing them back so we have time to think, discuss and group is necessary. If they get back in dominating positions we'll hear nothing but race and gender, race and gender - we won't be able to get at any general human issues affecting us all.

Q may be part of the push back. I don't know, I'm obviously intrigued but was never sold and it's one of the reasons I was in favor of another thread to discuss whether it is or isn't. The original Q thread needs to remain intact to discuss the actual 'drops' and its tangents.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), Jayke (10th September 2018), MistressJan (10th September 2018), onawah (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Satori (10th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    As I said on the "q" thread, when I heard that "q" had targeted Iran for regime change, I went into the main "q" thread and asked if it was true. Several said, "no", or asked for a reference. I supplied a reference, and followed-up the supplied links to what I assume is "the source" or at least a complete, searchable listing of q posts, and posted the exact words q used.

Some members see this as an attack. Yes, it is an attack on the credibility of q. I wasn't attacking members.

If you are a peace activist 7/24/365.25, you damn well know that the phrase "regime change" is a not-so-subtle euphemism for destruction of a government, often the murder of the leader/figurehead, and installation of a new and more pliable figurehead. There were several attempts in the q thread to deflect or gloss over the accepted meaning of that phrase or to pretend it had a completely different meaning. If anyone is sincerely in doubt at the dark meaning of the phrase "regime change", they may want to do an internet search and read a few hundred places where the phrase is used, and what it ACTUALLY means.

Oh well, q was just rallying the people of Iran to oust their current regime, say others. However, as I pointed out, "regime change" in Iran is loudly being called for by netanyahu and zionist israel, as well as the "Deep State." They have for years, but it is again at fever pitch powerfully underscored by trump's allegiance to zionist israel and his calls for regime change in Iran. So, when q echoes netanyahu and the deep state, that is noteworthy. That is a big deal. What is even more telling is that there really are 2 terrorist states operating in the Middle East: israel and saudi arabia, and q kinda sorta forgot to mention them as countries that need a regime change, skipping over them to mention Iran.

This should SCREAM at anyone who was on the fence about whether q is "the good guys", unless you consider israel and saudi arabia as the good guys.

Possibly even more upsetting to some members is that I also see who trump is, and loudly proclaim it - just as I have done with other top-tier miscreants such as the clintons, the bushes, obama, sanders, pelosi, schumer, mccain, warren,... all zionists, all mobsters, all sociopaths, all corporatists, all militarists. trump is different in a way not so much because he is essentially different than they are, but because he clashed with the plan to shoehorn killary into the big chair. It's a faction war. Mobsters vs. mobsters. I don't separate the moderately evil from the most evil. I know that some see trump as anti-globalist, and that that alone says he's anti-NWO, and therefore a good guy, but don't seem to pay attention to what corporations that trump IS assisting, including the military/security industrial complex which is the enforcement wing of the globalists.

I'm sorry that trump isn't the hero that some of you believe he is. I do hope he nails obama and hillary to a cross, but if he does, it will be more of a "St. Valentine's Day massacre" scene, where one group of mobsters eliminates another group of mobsters. I would applaud, even though I know it is not going to "fix" the malevolent, terroristic, imperialist USA, INC.

Discussion of trump within the context of q is germane, as q is prominent pro-trump propaganda.

A "psy-op?" Yes. To manipulate and obfuscate the perception of trump's awful foreign and domestic policy, attempting to overshadow trumps actual policy with visions of him as an anti-NWO hero and/or anti-pedophile hero or the hero that prosecutes all the bad guys in the USA, INC federal government. Remember not to allow your eyes to be drawn to the beautiful magician's assistant's legs or cleavage - watch the magician's hands. Pay attention to what trump is actually doing, not what q wants you to focus on.
    The thanks button, which i use VERY sparringly as I see it as basically social media manipulation a la Facebook, is not nearly enough for this post dennis. I am quoting because people really should read it twice.

I am Pro Peace.
    I am Pro Human rights.
    I am Pro Humanity.
    E pluribus Unum.
    Liberty, Equality, and Justice FOR ALL

36. Link to Post #79
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

I ask: what is Q if it isn't what he/she/they says it is?

Q is an intricately planned operation, long in the making, and skilfully if not brilliantly designed from the off (layers within layers within layers), and has proven very effective in unravelling complex threads of truth. It cannot be a 'simple hoax', a LARP, a kid in his basement making stuff up. Not for nearly a whole year. Surely no one thinks that, even if they doubt the authenticity of the drops. We must agree on this much.

It's true that Q is not a visible whistle-blower in the time-worn sense of the word. There's no individual fronting it, no name, no credentials to check - @Bill, I get that too.

So what is it?

Perhaps some think Q is a disinfo tool of maybe foreign intelligence, or even an op within the Trump administration itself, designed to confuse, distract, and spread lies about his opponents and make him look good to MAGA supporters. It's possible. But if the Q drops were lies, I'd have thought by now that that would be clearly demonstrable. For me, that's not the case.

What we're left with then is a still psyop, a "psychological operation", but of a very different stripe. A psyop meant not to deceive and subvert the public, but to encourage and educate it instead. A white-hat psyop, and maybe the first of its kind, ever.

Maybe that's too hard to believe (too good to be true?), but consider the nature of the 'drops'. Namely, the corruption inherent in the political system. Can anyone seriously argue that corruption and rot is not present at the heart of our western so-called democracy? The Bushes, Hillary, McCain, all paragons of virtue? Take 9/11... Or take Obama. Nobel peace prize my a$$. He's as bad as the day is long, all of them are. And I do think a lot of people know that already.

And then there's the fiscal black hole into which billions, even trillions were magically swallowed with no paper trail at all! Where's that all gone? (SSP is my belief, but Q hasn't gone there, yet). Illegal wars, illegal spying, secret societies, social and political subversion, the Vatican (is it really for God?), child-trafficking (Haiti et al). Tips of the iceberg probably. There were signs, clues, indications of all of these things before Q came along, but dots have been joined and the picture has solidified since and because of Q.

Q is providing names, places, and dates... connections, associations, and secret activities, and not always overtly but in the manner of 'crumbs'. And doing it that way makes perfect sense to me. In giving the people dots, which they have to join up themselves, Q is effectively discharging himself from violating any national security oaths, which would just create another Snowden, and probably result in prison. The way they would get around this makes sense. Q makes sense.

Consider the huge media backlash against Q as well. In all their hit-pieces I haven't actually seen a single Q drop referenced, broken down, and fact-checked. They haven't even asked one serious question about it. That's because journalists aren't journalists anymore, at least in the mainstream. And we know this. They have treated Q in precisely the same way they treat any conspiracy theory: they decide it's rubbish for you, saving you the trouble of looking into it yourself.

...With the exception of conspiracy theories that serve subversive purposes, like Flat Earth. I've not seen mainstream news channels giving that the same airtime!

What Q has been sharing and building on these last months is coming to light on our TV screens, right in front of our eyes. Is it not? It looks set to gather pace, and blow up to be something quite massive.

If that does happen, what then?

If Q is legitimised, verified, and proven... what then?

What will the MSM say then?

What will Avalon?

I'm about 90% convinced Q is the real deal. That's based solely on what I personally have found by following up these drops for myself, by digging and unearthing for myself.

And reading between the lines. [not exactly a precise skill I give you that]

So much of it does check out. Sure, many gaps are yet to be filled, many dots yet to line up. I'm mightily puzzled by a great many things. Ketron island and that plane crash... Yup, still no idea! I'm quite positive some things won't be made public at all, because they're either too sensitive, too unpalatable, or just too potentially damaging. For one, consider deep state meddling and warmongering on foreign shores - for decades. If all that were revealed, it could result in severely damaged relations, at worst a declaration of war by these certain nations against the US and her allies. Obviously, there are going to be things that we may never know, and for good reason.

Granted, with Q, you have to make a few leaps of faith in places -- but where in the alt-media world is that not required?

So I do reserve a robust 10% slice of scepticism, just to be on the safe side. If it all blew up tomorrow and Q were positively disproven, I'd hold my hands up and say fair enough, I was duped. At least I wouldn't be alone, and smarter people than me were duped too! [And I'd really like to know how the heck it was achieved, all those...coincidences.]

As far as cults are concerned, I don't see it as a cult (because I can leave at any time!). On a serious note, cults require a doctrine in order to keep its members in check. Q has no doctrine, no dogma. Just pictures and puzzles that point to the shape of things going on behind the curtain. Certainly the MSN cannot be trusted to present an accurate depiction of that. I think that was the underlying purpose of Q in the first place.

One thing even doubters cannot deny: a massive private war is underway in the corridors of power. It's the deep state versus Trump. Some will think that Trump is just another puppet - personally I don't think so. He's much more master than puppet, his history in business bears that out. He's his own man, which makes him especially dangerous (to them).

Let Q be an open case if nothing else. An unknown, an unverified. There are plenty of these on Avalon. It's in good company. We're all mature enough to agree to disagree if that's the case, and no problem there with me.

But ultimately time will tell, time will tell all in the end.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th September 2018), Helene West (10th September 2018), Jayke (10th September 2018), mgray (10th September 2018), mojo (10th September 2018), mountain_jim (10th September 2018), Satori (10th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2018)

38. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

Hello gents and ladies. I signed on mostly because of this thread and the other. I enjoy watching the way things are handled here as opposed to elsewhere. I hate the feeling of walking on egg shells just because you ask a question. Anyway, I've had reservations also about Q and quite honestly I do go back and forth at times feeling even good about it but not here lately.

The more I thought it over the more uncomfortable I became. Forgive me for really dumping on a first, wait second post but I was actually writing this as I was validated and have been working on it for a couple of days not sure where I'd post it to at least say my piece. Please know I do lean toward the autistic side and tend to write as some put it, like an 'a--hole! It isn't intentional. I don't know why it comes out smart 'as-y' sometimes when I write I'm really a sweet person and I smile a lot!

To get right to it kind of going back to both primary candidates of 2016, I believe that it is pretty well known on this forum that Hillary had and has ties to the mob through both her actions of the past with her husband and his airport arrangement when Gov. of AR. working in conjunction with the off shore oil rig platforms in international waters owned by the Bushes.
    One could make a good argument that Hillary was born into the mob via her daddy who some say was known to have been one of two capos to have taken over the Chicago mob after Capone was tossed in jail for tax evasion. I'm not saying that I know for a fact that Hillary's bio daddy actually did take over the mob with another at that time but I will say based on past history of HRC I find it very plausible to conclude she has ties to the Chicago mob whether we accept this history of her father or not. http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...a-crime-family

With that said I believe people want a savior and need one. I fear the Q movement in some ways mostly because it's a with us or against us mentality at this point. I was booted off another forum for asking questions like these just to bring them out to put them on the table for review. Any questions of doubt and they immediately react the same way as the left extremist does and censor, ban or attack or all three. I was stunned! Here I was brought there by the very movement they went on and on about and then I get there and I'm not even allowed to ask or point out some serious concerns?

I didn't feel like any of my questions should illicit such a response! I wasn't expecting it that is for sure! Still I believe if we just stick with plausible conclusions based on on what many consider facts we can conclude also that it is highly likely that Donld J. Trump is also affiliated with organized crime. https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...d-crime-213910

So in short we have two presidential candidates with strong likelihood of mob ties! What does the mob profit on and off of? Everything Obama was selling? Everything Bill and Hillary and the Bushes sold and moved perhaps? See the picture? Is DJT against war? Is he?

Q is a meticulously planned operation, long in the making, I agree with our friend above, however I believe the same people that control 98 % of the planet and it's resources are the same people behind it. Consider that both candidates were likely compromised in some way. Listen you all I know you don't want to entertain the idea, but I ask that you humor me just this once and say to yourself okay, what if? What if when we look at the facts as they seem to present themselves we can plainly see that both candidates regardless of who won the election had dirt on them which could be used against them to leverage them into behaviors they otherwise would not be likely to take part in. With Bill Clinton it is a prime example of someone, a sexual predator and sexual deviant from a bloodline family from way back mind you, with potential being he like Bush and others were, 'Men of the Manor" so to say, so long as he could be controlled. His sexual deviance was his downfall as it is reported he was set up for the rape charge by the coed at Oxford by more than one researcher. The simple fact is Bill Clinton did not graduate from Oxford but was kicked out and and shortly after married Hillary and then in a blink was Gov. of AR! How does this happen?

The research some have done say it's because Bill went to a group there in England, "The Whip" as it's referred to and they offered him a deal, something they had planned all along just as they do this Q scenario now. These groups of super rich men, working with organized crime networks from the USA moved the new couple right into position for Bill to begin paying back those favors he promised them politically, as well as marrying the mobsters daughter Hillary and the next thing you know he is in the White House! Didn't even graduate and yet he is there and Kevin Shipp said Hillary was moved right ahead back when she was a spouse no one knew about really and yet it's reported her clearance was bumped up skipping all manner of normal protocol! It's been said she still has a higher clearance than presidents even now which means higher than Q clearance. True? I don't know but if so it's scary enough.

What we need to consider is that Trump is leveraged somehow just like Bill Clinton was and since he has rape charges pending as I understand it and from a minor child I find it plausible to consider maybe he was filmed and someone has a tape on him. I would have to believe something other than DJT's love for his country brought this billionaire playboy out of his lush lifestyle to have to deal with this for four years let alone eight. It seems much more likely if I keep the shallow image I had of DJT in my mind forefront that he was forced to do this considering that and the fact he has been to Epsteins Isle and hung with other known deviants! Why it is likely we're dealing with two puppets, Hillary and Donald that ran for president as they have a pile of dirt to use against each of them! It didn't matter who won the elite the presidents answer to had a plan in place for either one with slight changes to make things go as they want. This entire thing is to justify the new world order. It is no coincidence that we are so close to the NWO that this Q operation takes place either. Timing is everything!

Surely everyone here knows the last three hold out countries to having new central FED banks are North Korea, Syria and Iran? Oh and some remote provinces in China. Also consider the people behind the FED know the world is awake to the NWO plans and they know if they try to run it through in the open people will object and the FED and the debt and the take over of the world currency plan is also fresh on their minds if the FED does it as Bush put it, to 'reign in the the New World Order' which they all want.

Suppose Q and the movement is just what they needed to get the people behind the motivation to tear down the FED. The people think they are destroying the old system but the evil money masters do everything in reverse so they are really building not tearing down. Just like when they organize an attack to place sanctions and limit food and water and vital medicines to countries until they are begging for help and these elite bastards go in then to what, install a new FED bank to loan those poor people money to help them rebuild what they instigated to fall apart in the first place! They are just needing the public to get behind it and what better way than to make the incompetent masses think they are doing this than to make them believe they are tearing down the old system when in fact they building the new take over system. They know no one will be behind the FED in every country but everyone will hop on board to bring the FED down to the ground and stomp it dead and they'll all jump right in to do that! What they don't get is that the same sick people that owned the FED are now the ones that will instigate the new currency and the new policies it brings which will soon tell them all this is how its going to be now and you have no choice, no borders, no different currency the entire world on this one is theirs because they control the money of every king, queen and president so those that print and determine interest rates, balloon note rates, and so on dictate how the countries will carry on biz as usual and so on and suddenly the trap door shuts, everyone says oh ****! And then they cry because they were so asleep at the wheel and so blind for a savior none of them could stand to even look in the mirror at themselves or go out in public anymore to face those they brought down with them! Some of which were autists also and equally as smart, as aware and capable as any supporting Q but just one that didn't support what he perceived to be suspicious and perhaps sinister.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 10th September 2018 at 18:55.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Helene West (10th September 2018), Jayke (10th September 2018), mountain_jim (10th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 4 14 29 LastLast