+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 7 17 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member WildOrchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 218 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

I have been following Alex Jones for a long time, and Q since it started. In this age of Mass Deception I try follow many sources and pick and chose what RINGS TRUE FOR ME and discard the rest. It is never a case of following just one source. THE POWERS THAT BE want us DIVIDED in order to succeed with their sociopath utopias. They try to pack us into "collective boxes" and divide us intellectually, by belief, religion, race, sex etc. We must recognize this and grant each other the Freedom of Speech which includes the right to criticize, disagree or stay neutral, the Freedom of Religion/Belief, the Freedom of Expression, Self Determinism and Power of Choice.

Artist - Lover of Life - Seeker of Truth

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

Clarity (13th September 2018), ClearWater (13th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), Jayke (13th September 2018), Matthew (14th September 2018), Nasu (14th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Zanshin (14th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by WildOrchid (here)

I have been following Alex Jones for a long time, and Q since it started. In this age of Mass Deception I try follow many sources and pick and chose what RINGS TRUE FOR ME and discard the rest. It is never a case of following just one source. THE POWERS THAT BE want us DIVIDED in order to succeed with their sociopath utopias. They try to pack us into "collective boxes" and divide us intellectually, by belief, religion, race, sex etc. We must recognize this and grant each other the Freedom of Speech which includes the right to criticize, disagree or stay neutral, the Freedom of Religion/Belief, the Freedom of Expression, Self Determinism and Power of Choice.
    Yes, it struck me as funny when the Q topic had to be divided into TWO separate threads because we are seemingly unable to be civil in one. Even here at Avalon!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Clarity (13th September 2018), Franny (13th September 2018), Jayke (13th September 2018), Magnus (13th September 2018), Matthew (14th September 2018), Nasu (14th September 2018), Noelle (13th September 2018), WildOrchid (13th September 2018), Zanshin (14th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Bill, in this post Q is reacting to Reddit taking down the Q inspired subreddit the Great Awakening.

Just as the other social media sites took down Alex. He is saying the plan against Q was pre-tested on AJ, used as a template.
    Thanks, Mike, and I think you're right. The problem was (like the Iran regime change thing) Q's post was ambiguous — or, at least, not 100% crystal clear. That underlines my very strong personal opinion that the way he/she/they posts is NOT helpful — to anyone who genuinely wants clarity and good information.

What we don't know for sure is how deliberate or conscious the lack of helpfulness is. Either they're intending to be ambiguous and therefore likely to cause disagreement in some circles, or they're not bright enough to see that what they write IS ambiguous and open to misinterpretation.

I'd prefer to read posts by Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell, or yourself! At least there I know for sure what is being said, and why. If Q's ambiguity is deliberate, then it's a actually form of disinformation. It has the same pragmatic effect, that of engendering confusion and conflict.

Who wins?
    It depends entirely on whose eyes you view it through. The notion of the 4 humours—or 4 temperaments— was popular in Ancient Greece and Renaissance Europe. These 4 humours give rise to not only Confusion and Conflict, but also Apathy and Insight.

The cryptic nature of Q’s messages appeal most to the phlegmatic personality type. The other 3 types won’t have a clue what the cryptic nature of the messages are about and will generally respond as follows:

Sanguine = Apathy
    Choleric = Conflict
    Melancholic = Confusion
    Phlegmatic = Insight

How many threads have we got discussing Q now? Is it 4 by any chance?

Once you know how all 4 personality types will respond, you can step back from the drama, centre yourself and be the unicorn in the middle (the horn represents the pineal glands ability to pierce through the illusory veil of conceptual thought, to see reality as it really is)—it also represents the 5th element of spirit—the reconciler that brings all 4 elements together in unison in an alchemical wedding.

Whoever Q is seems to understand these notions very well imo, and seems to have a much deeper understanding of organisational psychology, systems theory, character types etc...just a deep understanding of human psychology in general.

And as someone who also has a deep understanding of these topics, I see the Q messages as being written by someone who understands the nuances of linguistic alchemy, and the precise pragmatic effect it’ll have on a wide variety of people, in different ways, throughout different settings.

One of the best NLP/Hypnosis trainers around right now is John Overdurf, his course linguistic alchemy teaches the use of directionalised ambiguity for transformative effect.

Quote Sampling of Major Topics covered:

The nature of change based on new neuro-science and how you can use it.

New innovative protocols for eliciting the present and outcome state

The mysterious power of "not" and the wisdom of "not knowing"

Conversational and non-verbal maneuvers create change at the level of
    attention

Directionalized Ambiguity- advanced language patterning to create rapid transformation

Are you interested in learning...
    What are newest findings in neuro-science that give us precise tips for how to create trance phenomena and practical, resilient and flexible change?
    How can you elicit and utilize naturally occurring sub- modalities outside the client's conscious awareness to produce effective change,

How can you use the elements of the problem to create the solution?
    What are the crucial non-verbal skills -not usually taught or perhaps recognized - to effectively deliver transformative language patterns?

How can you powerfully use confusion, uncertainty, not knowing for significant change and deeper trance phenomena?

How can you split synesthesias associated with most problems and, at the same time, create trance?
    Now, with Q, I recognise the touch of a master. He knows the first step of alchemy i.e. how to make delineations within a system to form clear constituent parts. How those parts reconcile is down to the character growth and development of society. Directionalised ambiguity is a technique that’s like playing with fire, you have to be comfortable with generating a high degree of chaos, but if those constituent parts are able to reconcile harmoniously, it generates a tremendous shift, tremendous energy and a tremendous transformation.

Maybe Q is a black magician where I only see light. Maybe I’m just projecting my understanding and worldview onto something that could turn out to be a big hoax. I still don’t know. But I’m still following the breadcrumbs and still getting lots of great research (insight) into the whole phenomenon, so, I’ll carry on riding the chaos wave until it leads in an unproductive direction.
    Last edited by Jayke; 14th September 2018 at 08:36.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Clarity (13th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2018), gord (14th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Liz. (12th July 2019), Matthew (14th September 2018), mgray (14th September 2018), Nasu (14th September 2018), Noelle (13th September 2018), onawah (15th September 2018), Ratszinger (14th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018), WildOrchid (13th September 2018), Zanshin (14th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    the batteries of all sizes that have outlived their shelf life, etc...
    You too ?

My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

RunningDeer (14th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Bill, in this post Q is reacting to Reddit taking down the Q inspired subreddit the Great Awakening.

Just as the other social media sites took down Alex. He is saying the plan against Q was pre-tested on AJ, used as a template.
    Thanks, Mike, and I think you're right. The problem was (like the Iran regime change thing) Q's post was ambiguous — or, at least, not 100% crystal clear. That underlines my very strong personal opinion that the way he/she/they posts is NOT helpful — to anyone who genuinely wants clarity and good information.

What we don't know for sure is how deliberate or conscious the lack of helpfulness is. Either they're intending to be ambiguous and therefore likely to cause disagreement in some circles, or they're not bright enough to see that what they write IS ambiguous and open to misinterpretation.

I'd prefer to read posts by Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell, or yourself! At least there I know for sure what is being said, and why. If Q's ambiguity is deliberate, then it's a actually form of disinformation. It has the same pragmatic effect, that of engendering confusion and conflict.

Who wins?
    It depends entirely on whose eyes you view it through. The notion of the 4 humours—or 4 temperaments— was popular in Ancient Greece and Renaissance Europe. These 4 humours give rise to not only Confusion and Conflict, but also Apathy and Insight.

The cryptic nature of his messages appeal most to the phlegmatic personality type. The other 3 types won’t have a clue what the cryptic nature of the messages are about and will generally respond as follows:

Sanguine = Apathy
    Choleric = Conflict
    Melancholic = Confusion
    Phlegmatic = Insight

How many threads have we got discussing Q now? Is it 4 by any chance?

Once you know how all 4 personality types will respond, you can step back from the drama, centre yourself and be the unicorn in the middle (the horn represents the pineal glands ability to pierce through the illusory veil of conceptual thought, to see reality as it really is)—it also represents the 5th element of spirit—the reconciler that brings all 4 elements together in unison in an alchemical wedding.

Whoever Q is seems to understand these notions very well imo, and seems to have a much deeper understanding of organisational psychology, systems theory, character types etc...just a deep understanding of human psychology in general.

And as someone who also has a deep understanding of these topics, I see the Q messages as being written by someone who understands the nuances of linguistic alchemy, and the precise pragmatic effect it’ll have on a wide variety of people, in different ways, throughout different settings.

One of the best NLP/Hypnosis trainers around right now is John Overdurf, his course linguistic alchemy teaches the use of directionalised ambiguity for transformative effect.

Quote Sampling of Major Topics covered:

The nature of change based on new neuro-science and how you can use it.

New innovative protocols for eliciting the present and outcome state

The mysterious power of "not" and the wisdom of "not knowing"

Conversational and non-verbal maneuvers create change at the level of
    attention

Directionalized Ambiguity- advanced language patterning to create rapid transformation

Are you interested in learning...
    What are newest findings in neuro-science that give us precise tips for how to create trance phenomena and practical, resilient and flexible change?
    How can you elicit and utilize naturally occurring sub- modalities outside the client's conscious awareness to produce effective change,

How can you use the elements of the problem to create the solution?
    What are the crucial non-verbal skills -not usually taught or perhaps recognized - to effectively deliver transformative language patterns?

How can you powerfully use confusion, uncertainty, not knowing for significant change and deeper trance phenomena?

How can you split synesthesias associated with most problems and, at the same time, create trance?
    Now, with Q, I recognise the touch of a master. He knows the first step of alchemy i.e. how to make dilineations within a system to form clear constituent parts. How those parts reconcile is down to the character growth and development of society. Directionalised ambiguity is a technique that’s like playing with fire, you have to be comfortable with generating a high degree of chaos, but if those constituent parts are able to reconcile harmoniously, it generates a tremendous shift, tremendous energy and a tremendous transformation.

Maybe Q is a black magician where I only see light. Maybe I’m just projecting my understanding and worldview onto something that could turn out to be a big hoax. I still don’t know. But I’m still following the breadcrumbs and still getting lots of great research (insight) into the whole phenomenon, so, I’ll carry on riding the chaos wave until it leads in an unproductive direction.
    Wow Jayke. Great post. Thank you. There's real truth there.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Clarity (15th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), gord (14th September 2018), Jayke (14th September 2018), Nasu (14th September 2018), noxon medem (14th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks

...Either they're intending to be ambiguous and therefore likely to cause disagreement in some circles, or they're not bright enough to see that what they write IS ambiguous and open to misinterpretation.

I'd prefer to read posts by Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell, or yourself!
    Q is certainly no Dolan, Farrell or mgray

I am confident that Q is well aware his posts are incomplete, ambiguous, and sometimes self-contradictory or misleading.

However, despite my tendency to see more deliberate efforts to cause disagreement in some most circles behind every tree, my current preferred working theory is that Q's motive is not so much to cause disagreement as it is to provoke more of us looking into these matters ourselves, so that certain portions of the Rockefeller-CIA-Bush-Clinton-Obama led corruption will be more exposed, hence can be trimmed back.

As Dennis Leahy describes so well in some of his posts of the last day (for example, here), it is almost certain that major portions of the military-financial deep state are under no particular threat, and are likely key backers of Trump.

But some portions are under thread, and are having increasing difficulty maintaining control of the narrative, such as of the "Russian collusion" narrative against Trump.

A major strategic imperative of any such effort, whatever side it is on or against, is maintaining control of the public narrative. The real truths are well hidden, behind seven layers of obfuscation. But how substantial portions of the public, or of the elite minions, understand what is happening very much effects the control and direction of the public, and elite minions, respectively.

Q is, from what I can tell, a key element in shifting the narrative, for some of us.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Clarity (15th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), gord (14th September 2018), Jayke (14th September 2018), Matthew (14th September 2018), mgray (14th September 2018), mountain_jim (14th September 2018), Nasu (14th September 2018), noxon medem (14th September 2018), RunningDeer (14th September 2018), Sadieblue (20th September 2018), Satori (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Yes, it struck me as funny when the Q topic had to be divided into TWO separate threads because we are seemingly unable to be civil in one. Even here at Avalon!
    It might better be viewed as two threads, one to discuss the Q phenomenon itself ("Is Q real, or is it Memorex"), and the other to discuss the content of Q's posts and the topics and research that leads to.

Back when bicycling was a hobby of mine, some of us would discuss who had the better derailleurs, and some of us would discuss the latest hill and dale that we had visited on our bikes.

Some, listening to recorded music, hear the hiss and signal quality of the playback, and some hear the music.

I was always a derailleur and hiss guy myself; though times have changed and now I spend more time engrossed in and learning for myself the strange rhythms being played, and less time worrying about the static on the Q channel (and oh is there a lot of static.)

I have to worry about the static some though, as it threatens to drown out the signal entirely at times, and I happen to be in a better position than most to help keep that signal on the air.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Clarity (15th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), gord (14th September 2018), Jayke (14th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), mgray (14th September 2018), RunningDeer (14th September 2018), Sadieblue (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ...Either they're intending to be ambiguous and therefore likely to cause disagreement in some circles, or they're not bright enough to see that what they write IS ambiguous and open to misinterpretation.

I'd prefer to read posts by Richard Dolan, Joseph Farrell, or yourself!
    Q is certainly no Dolan, Farrell or mgray

I am confident that Q is well aware his posts are incomplete, ambiguous, and sometimes self-contradictory or misleading.

However, despite my tendency to see more deliberate efforts to cause disagreement in some most circles behind every tree, my current preferred working theory is that Q's motive is not so much to cause disagreement as it is to provoke more of us looking into these matters ourselves, so that certain portions of the Rockefeller-CIA-Bush-Clinton-Obama led corruption will be more exposed, hence can be trimmed back.

As Dennis Leahy describes so well in some of his posts of the last day (for example, here), it is almost certain that major portions of the military-financial deep state are under no particular threat, and are likely key backers of Trump.

But some portions are under thread, and are having increasing difficulty maintaining control of the narrative, such as of the "Russian collusion" narrative against Trump.

A major strategic imperative of any such effort, whatever side it is on or against, is maintaining control of the public narrative. The real truths are well hidden, behind seven layers of obfuscation. But how substantial portions of the public, or of the elite minions, understand what is happening very much effects the control and direction of the public, and elite minions, respectively.

Q is, from what I can tell, a key element in shifting the narrative, for some of us.
    The other dynamic for being cryptic is skirting national security violations or other charges the alphabet agencies could throw at him/her/them for violating espionage act.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th September 2018), Clarity (15th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2018), gord (14th September 2018), Jayke (14th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), mountain_jim (14th September 2018), Ratszinger (14th September 2018), Sadieblue (20th September 2018), Satori (20th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2018), Valerie Villars (14th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

It’s Q and A time with Q. He just answered this question. Was the Pentagon hit by a plane? His answer was Yes.
    If that's not a joke (from yourself), please post a screenshot when qmap.pub comes back online. Thx!
    Okay, you weren't joking.

I'd suggest this is pretty important. The Pentagon was NOT hit by any plane.

It seriously tells me all I need to know.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th September 2018 at 00:57.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), Antonia (26th March 2019), Dennis Leahy (20th September 2018), Franny (20th September 2018), gord (20th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th September 2018), MistressJan (20th September 2018), muxfolder (24th September 2018), Ratszinger (20th September 2018), Satori (20th September 2018), sunwings (20th September 2018), yankee451 (22nd September 2018)

19. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Whatever you want to call the group of people that engineered and executed and covered-up 9/11 ("deep state", or whatever), none were ever tried, convicted, and hung (or imprisoned. ) ALL of them slithered back into their desk chairs on the payroll of the USA, INC. They are still in power. It is still EXTREMELY important to them that 9/11 get whitewashed and memory-holed. We may not know who "q" is, but we know who "q's" bosses are.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Antonia (26th March 2019), ichingcarpenter (20th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), MistressJan (20th September 2018), Satori (20th September 2018), yankee451 (20th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #131
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

It’s Q and A time with Q. He just answered this question. Was the Pentagon hit by a plane? His answer was Yes.
    If that's not a joke (from yourself), please post a screenshot when qmap.pub comes back online. Thx!
    Okay, you weren't joking.

I'd suggest this is pretty important. The Pentagon was NOT hit by any plane.

If this statement attribute to "Q" is true, that's all I need to know. My record on this forum re "Q" stands and speaks for itself. I've always been open minded, but very skeptical.

I'm done. No mincing words. "Q" is mind kontrol and controlled opposition, among other nefarious things, by black hats, so-called.

Add: This may seem like a random observation but it's not. It's connected. "Q" is connected to Trump. Trump is connected to Giuliani. (I was very disheartened when Trump brought Ghouliani on board.). Giuliani is connected to 9/11. Now "Q" says a plane hit the Penta[gram].WTH?
    Last edited by Satori; 20th September 2018 at 02:04.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Antonia (26th March 2019), Dennis Leahy (20th September 2018), Franny (20th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), MistressJan (20th September 2018), muxfolder (24th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It tells you that some of what Q says is part of the false, public, story ... yes.

I agree that Q is not a researcher by such standards, yes.

Q is useful in other ways, from my current perspective, as, in essence, a counter-psy-op. Some quite useful insights, evidence and research have come to light, as a result of Q, and even more so, of some of those looking into what Q says (autists, researchers, anons, and cows.)

It's a food fight however, resembling a food fight between roving bands of monkeys shot up on methamphetamine in the "world's largest garbage dump", outside of Las Vegas, Nevada.

Some very valuable nuggets are coming to light, amidst all the ruckus.

Not everyone's cup of tea, however.

Perhaps more importantly, the confidence that the Bush-Clinton-Etc crime syndicates have in their ability to shape the public narrative is significantly compromised. Some past lies will remain lies forever, in the "public" narrative, but some future lies may fail to gain such a foothold ... too many doubters.

Fool me once (JFK) .. shame on you.

Fool me twice (911) ... shame on me.

Fool me thrice (...) ... never again.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gord (20th September 2018), mgray (20th September 2018), RunningDeer (20th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    If this statement attribute to "Q" is true, that's all I need to know.
    Q said that, yes, here, in response to the question put here: Was the Pentagon hit by plane on 911

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (20th September 2018), Satori (20th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    If this statement attribute to "Q" is true, that's all I need to know.
    Yes, that was his reply. See post 2220 here:
    After my screenshot, the title of the post was changed to: "Planes were real?"

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (20th September 2018), gord (20th September 2018), Satori (20th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

It tells you that some of what Q says is part of the false, public, story ... yes.
    1. So this means that he posts disinformation (i.e. part truth, part falsehood), without indicating which is which.
    2. 'Q' is also anonymous, and can't be interviewed so that greater clarity can be gained.
    3. We also do not know who he or she is, or who they are.
    I'm truly not trying to say anything unkind here. But the above factors show that this can not be considered a reliable source of information for any serious researcher.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (20th September 2018), Franny (20th September 2018), gord (20th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th September 2018), Matthew (20th September 2018), mgray (20th September 2018), muxfolder (24th September 2018), NancyV (20th September 2018), Praxis (22nd September 2018), RunningDeer (20th September 2018), Satori (20th September 2018), sunwings (20th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree that Q is not a researcher by such standards, yes.
    But the above factors show that this can not be considered a reliable source of information for any serious researcher.
    Agreed, as I posted above, just prior to your post .

In and of itself, Q is not a reliable source, except for some detail fairly specific to the moment and location of which he provides direct evidence.

In the context of research, analysis and evidence found by others, the work of many, which Q has played a key role in energizing, is very important, in my current view.

(If all researchers, or those portrayed as researchers by others, were disqualified because they were or are really wrong on some key issue, then there would be few qualified researchers left, and those would be working in rather narrow and safe areas.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th September 2018 at 02:25.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (20th September 2018), Bill Ryan (20th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (20th September 2018), Franny (20th September 2018), gord (20th September 2018), Jayke (20th September 2018), mgray (20th September 2018), mountain_jim (20th September 2018), RunningDeer (20th September 2018), Satori (20th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Trump told a reporter today that he 'doesn't have an attorney general'. That's a very strong statement.
    Meanwhile Q has said to trust Sessions.
    Urgghhhh

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), Franny (20th September 2018), Satori (20th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Trump told a reporter today that he 'doesn't have an attorney general'.
    As reported by USA Today here (yes - WASHIGNTON is as misspelled in the original post):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    President Donald Trump: 'I don't have an attorney general. It's very sad'

Bart Jansen, USA TODAY Published 9:26 a.m. ET Sept. 19, 2018

WASHIGNTON – President Donald Trump reignited his criticism of Attorney General Jeff Sessions, saying he doesn't have a top law enforcement officer and blasting Sessions' performance on border security, in an interview with Hill.TV.

Trump has long criticized Sessions for his March 2017 decision to recuse himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. That recusal eventually led to the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller, who continues to investigate what Trump has called a “witch hunt.”

But Trump broadened his criticism in an exclusive interview Tuesday with Hill.TV to include his performance on border security and in responding to questions from Congress.

“I don’t have an attorney general. It’s very sad,” Trump said in the Oval Office. “I’m not happy at the border, I’m not happy with numerous things, not just this.”

Trump repeated the criticism Wednesday as he departed for North Carolina, to inspect hurricane damage.

“I’m disappointed in the attorney general for many reasons," Trump said.

When reporters asked whether he would fire Sessions, Trump said: “We are looking at lots of different things.”

The Justice Department declined comment. Sessions did not take questions later Wednesday at a law enforcement conference in Waukegan, Ill. But in prepared remarks that Sessions was set to deliver to officers there, the attorney general had nothing but favorable comments for his boss, suggesting that the Trump administration had served to boost police officer morale.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (20th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

There are apps that allow the user to change any text that is on a screen and make it look original.

I found out about one several years ago and went to the website and tried it out, don't recall it now. I had seen someone demonstrating it as a warning to others. The context was different, it was a person demonstrating that a sales page with proof of income could be changed to make it look like they were making large sales and earnings, when in fact they weren't.

This is the same type of software I expect.

38. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    There are apps that allow the user to change any text that is on a screen and make it look original.
    This is the same type of software I expect.
    ... and just what words, lines, or images do you expect were changed in this story of many facets?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1 7 17 29 LastLast