+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 8 18 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #141
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

It does not matter. Field McConnel of abeldanger.org says Pentagon hit by a droned A4 McDonnel Douglas Skyhawk. So Q gets a bob each way once again! Missile or plane is moot. Technically they are pretty much the same thing with a LARP question that can produce a variety of vague answers that are still factually correct.

Better to have asked "Did a Boeing 757 passenger aircraft hit the Pentagon"?. If Q is worth a cup of cold tea, they will answer No, which even still may be a coded question with a coded answer and have nothing to do with planes and pentagons.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th September 2018), Franny (21st September 2018), Jayke (20th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018)

3. Link to Post #142
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Better to have asked "Did a Boeing 757 passenger aircraft hit the Pentagon"?
    Yes, this. If Q had confirmed "the Pentagon was hit by Flight 77," then I would share these doubts. I would suddenly be very sceptical of Q.

Remember, there were eye-witness reports of a small white plane hitting the Pentagon. Not a Boeing 757. But still a plane. Who knows what it was. A military drone, outfitted as a missile-delivery system? Q's simple remark that this was a plane is still valid for me.

Same for the moon landings. I have always maintained that they did go. That's not to say they didn't use black-world technology to get there, or the missions involved certain classified objectives, or that they faked a portion of the photographic record.

I would dearly like Q to answer some follow-up questions. These should be questions carefully worded, nothing ambiguous.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

What is the point of using a vague response? For those who believe in Q and are aware of the truth of 9-11, the answer is coded, but for those who believe in Q and are unaware of the depth of the 9-11 deception, it's misleading. It was a perfect opportunity to be concise and to wake up another chunk of people to reality, which did not happen. It was also an opportunity to bring those on the fence about Q into the fold. Huge miscalculation with no apparent gain. In fact, might have possibly caused a loss of followers.
    Last edited by Ascension; 20th September 2018 at 17:41.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Franny (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,009 times in 8,167 posts

The Q mission would sacrifice itself if it got too specific on certain topics. That's a pragmatism I expect.

Insisting that Q 'comes out' is less significant, in this case, than trusting that Q gets a job done. The Dolans, Farrells and Liszts will just have to wait, to get what they like to have on their well worn test benches. If Q was laying flat on his back on one of those test benches, Q would be as good as dead. If Q blew up the Republican political machine, Q and Trump would be as good as dead.

Be careful what you ask for, and trust that some people know how to get a job done, instead of just shooting idealist nicks in the cement of our prison wall. What have you got to lose ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,274 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    What is the point of using a vague response? For those who believe in Q and are aware of the truth of 9-11, the answer is coded, but for those who believe in Q and are unaware of the depth of the 9-11 deception, it's misleading. It was a perfect opportunity to be concise and to wake up another chunk of people to reality, which did not happen. It was also an opportunity to bring those on the fence about Q into the fold. Huge miscalculation with no apparent gain. In fact, might have possibly caused a loss of followers.
    Did it ever occur that maybe the theory of something other than a plane hitting the twin towers is BS? I remember that day well. I saw two planes fly into the buildings with a whole classroom of students watching the same thing I saw! I suggest Q would have lost more followers to buy into the conspiracy surrounding the towers. Perhaps Q knows something you don't in that the planes did hit the towers but they are not what brought it down! Perhaps the question wasn't worded correctly! Maybe it should have been "Q, were the planes that hit the twin towers responsible for the towers falling?"

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,630 times in 8,592 posts

This was not about planes and the Towers, it's about a plane and the Pentagon. In my view, no real supporting video evidence of the claimed plane flying into that building has yet surfaced (because that did not happen? And all video camera evidence confiscated).
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th September 2018 at 20:46.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Nasu (21st September 2018), Satori (21st September 2018), TargeT (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #147
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    This was not about planes and the Towers, it's about a plane and the Pentagon. In my view, no real supporting video evidence of the claimed plane flying into that building has yet surfaced (because that did not happen? And all video camera evidence confiscated).
    meh, pretty "good" video here (not that it in ANYWAY supports a 747 strike):

Sure looks like a cruise missile to me, though I guess it could be a sky hawk... painted cruise missile white?

reference:
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (20th September 2018), mountain_jim (20th September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st September 2018)

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

I didn't see where Q was commented about this above with the pentagon. They asked about the towers now you've switched it to this topic to the pentagon? I don't see the post over there now by Q has it been removed? EDIT: YES post 2220 by Q was edited to remove the question. Just "YES" remains.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 20th September 2018 at 21:20.

15. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I didn't see where Q was commented about this above with the pentagon. They asked about the towers now you've switched it to this topic to the pentagon? I don't see the post over there now by Q has it been removed? EDIT: YES post 2220 by Q was edited to remove the question. Just "YES" remains.
    Here's the screenshot from qmap.pub. (Some of the other Q compilations don't quote the post or question that the reply addresses.) It's all still there, including the original question, but the title of the post has been changed to

A Plane Did Crash into the Pentagon Building on 9-11

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), mountain_jim (20th September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), Ratszinger (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

17. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

The "Plane Did Crash into the Pentagon Building on 9-11" thing is really very curious. (Let me just leave it understated like that! )

For some interesting reading and video watching, search [Qanon Pentagon plane] and then limit the Time (with the 'Tools' tab on Google) to the last 24 hours. (Or, to the last week, as time rolls on a little if you're reading this post later.)

What's interesting to me from a human viewpoint is how many people who have so far believed every word that 'Q' has posted — and whose opinions are firmly committed — are handling the cognitive dissonance by saying: (rather, I'd suggest, as if they're trying to convince themselves)
    1. 'Q' has always included some disinfo, or
    2. 'Q' really meant a missile (of course), or even
    3. 'Q' is trying to get the FBI off his back so he now has to lie more frequently.
    It may be fascinating to watch, if there's more like this. My bet is that in any further Q-and-A sessions (if they're not suspended!), many will just be firing test questions at him: not because they want to know the answers, but because they already know, and want to check how much of an authority 'Q' really is.

And meanwhile, for the believers, for some it's more and more like a trial-test of faith.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ascension (21st September 2018), avid (21st September 2018), ClearWater (21st September 2018), Franny (21st September 2018), Gracy (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st September 2018), Mike (20th September 2018), MistressJan (21st September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), Noelle (21st September 2018), Ratszinger (21st September 2018), TargeT (21st September 2018)

19. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Even before the interesting Qanon Q-and-A last night US time, I was considering writing a piece detailing all the parallels between the 'Q' phenomenon and the Serpo phenomenon of 2005-6.

I might still write this, but the bulletpoints are:
    • It created a firestorm of interest and controversy in the alt community at the time (it generated the longest forum thread in ATS's history).
    • All the anonymous releases went to just one person for release (Victor Martinez), who has always refused to divulge the actual source(s).
    • At one point, the source was subverted by an imposter (ATS's attorney Wayne Jaeschke), and Victor Martinez was tricked. Hal Puthoff himself was involved in unmasking Jaeschke, as was I, and Jaeschke was subsequently fired from his prestigious East Coast law firm.
    • Victor Martinez revealed after a few months that the information he was receiving was now coming from a group, no longer one person.
    • Intel agencies (DIA and CIA) were definitely involved and VERY interested.
    • The anonymous sources made major promises (disclosure in 2006, and that authentic photographs would soon be published) — but they were never delivered.
    There's quite a bit more, but that's the core of it.

The specific parallel with the plane-hit-the-Pentagon statement was a ludicrous release by 'anonymous' in which he/they listed the full inventory of all the equipment taken by the astronauts to the alien planet. It all made a lot of solid sense, until about 100 items down everyone came upon......
    • a lawnmower.
    Everyone was shocked (at least!), and there were shrieks of protest. Within hours, the diehard believers were explaining how useful a lawnmower would be on Serpo. After all, you could use it as a generator, a winch, a wood chopper, a mixer, etc etc etc.

The diehards were desperate. It was round about that time I thought it wise to start to considerably distance myself from the story. (I was the webmaster faithfully reporting on it all as neutrally as possible, but was also being contacted personally by a lot of real insiders.)

It was like the anonymous source(s) had grown tired of it all, even though some of the information was grounded in fact, and they were now just poking fun to see what they could get away with.

A few months later, the promised photographs of the alien planet were finally published. Reverse image searching quickly showed they were desert photos from a National Geographic book.

Game over. But the very major LARP had lasted over a year.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st September 2018 at 02:20.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ascension (21st September 2018), Dennis Leahy (21st September 2018), Franny (21st September 2018), Hervé (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st September 2018), Mike (21st September 2018), mountain_jim (21st September 2018), muxfolder (24th September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), Noelle (21st September 2018), Tintin (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

21. Link to Post #152
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What's interesting to me from a human viewpoint is how many people who have so far believed every word that 'Q' has posted ...
    Where is this person, who believes every word that 'Q' has posted, including the warnings from Q himself that he sometimes posts disinfo, thus making this an example of a liar's paradox ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

crosby (21st September 2018), mountain_jim (21st September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), Noelle (21st September 2018)

23. Link to Post #153
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

I put in a DOE FOIA request today for the names of all individuals with Q security clearance over the past 10 years. I was called by Kyle K, a FOIA officer at DOE. He indicated they could process my request, but after speaking with the security officer, the entire PAGE (not pages) would be redacted.

He also indicated that there is a liaison officer to the president within DOE, and while returns take a long time for current administrations, all DOE communications to and from the president go through the liaison officer.

I changed the nature of the request to receive all records over the last 10 years referring to Rockefeller.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Ascension (21st September 2018), Baby Steps (21st September 2018), cursichella1 (21st September 2018), happyuk (23rd September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st September 2018), mountain_jim (21st September 2018), Nasu (21st September 2018), RunningDeer (21st September 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st September 2018), Tintin (25th September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

25. Link to Post #154
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Pentagon

Is it possible that an aircraft could deployed a missile large enough to create that hole in the pentagon wall? If so, 'was the Pentagon hit by a plane on 911' would be a yes. (genuine question I have no beef either way.)

Moon Landings

I've always believed we have been to the moon but that the footage was fake. All Q is confirming is that we have been to the moon at some point.

Aliens

Q confirms that we are not alone. This has twitter in uproar more than the other two answers as many 'Q' followers are also Christians and are struggling with this answer.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

crosby (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018)

27. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by Clarity (here)
    Pentagon

Is it possible that an aircraft could deployed a missile large enough to create that hole in the pentagon wall? If so, 'was the Pentagon hit by a plane on 911' would be a yes. (genuine question I have no beef either way.)

Moon Landings

I've always believed we have been to the moon but that the footage was fake. All Q is confirming is that we have been to the moon at some point.

Aliens

Q confirms that we are not alone. This has twitter in uproar more than the other two answers as many 'Q' followers are also Christians and are struggling with this answer.
    Yes....... I see how this can rock their world... the ultimate question/answer position is up to them - individually. Everyone has questions, and the answers are not always black and white. They have to be willing, like you and I, and millions of others, to delve into the true meaning of life and everything that life holds. It's a tough question - - the answers aren't so easy. But there are places like Project Avalon to lead the way to answering many. Welcome aboard!
    warmest,
    crosby

28. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018)

29. Link to Post #156
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

I'd suggest that we not get too distracted by a discussion of what Q says did or did not hit the Pentagon on 9/11.

Depending on how I count, Q has dropped some 50,000 to 80,000 words in some 3000 posts over the 10+ months, focused on Trump's daily activities, on some of the key people in and around Trump, and on how Trump is draining the swamp, such as with North Korea, Saudi Arabia and especially the CIA, former Obama and Clinton officials, the Dept of Justice and the FBI. This is a massive, relatively high quality (if often cryptic and occasionally wrong, misleading or misinterpreted) data dump, of work in progress, with many hundreds of "proofs", that is of correlations between what Q says and what happens or could be verified subsequently.

Those of us who have been following Q are far more familiar with a large cast of characters and the roles they are, or have, played in this complex and unfolding drama than we would have been by any other means that I know of, or can even imagine. Smaller audiences could have been reached by more traditional means, but I do not know of any other way of reaching perhaps a million people with significant awareness of the details of such a complexity of rapidly evolving matters while these matters are being actively obfuscated by most of the existing major sources of news and information and a substantial number of former and current high level bureaucrats in the government.

The events of 9/11 have not been a major focus of Q.

I recommend that we not judge Q one way or the other on the basis of a single word answer that Q gave to a rather over simplified, if not out right loaded, question about the events of 9/11. He might not know, or he might know and choose not to say, or there might be sufficient ambiguity to the details or that some critical details might still be hidden that his "Yes" answer was legally or technically correct even though we who have researched 9/11 for many years "know" that the answer is "No".

All of us have areas where we have more, or less, skill and knowledge. Don't fire your cook because she can't (or pretends not to be able to) fix your car, and (I hope) don't fire your Avalon admin because he can't cook.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 21st September 2018 at 09:04.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), Billy (21st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd September 2018), gaiagirl (22nd September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st September 2018), mountain_jim (21st September 2018), Noelle (21st September 2018), norman (21st September 2018), RunningDeer (21st September 2018)

31. Link to Post #157
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Forget about the minute details for now, look at the bigger picture..

Q is maybe the 20th faux saviour to grace the alt media.

- Big shot comes along.
    - Makes a lot of claims.
    - Claims do not come true.
    - Loss of credibility: The downswing starts.
    - Hero is discarded.
    - New liar appears.

We're now in the downswing phase. Obvious cracks appearing. Watching hardcore followers jump through mental hoops trying to defend their loosh investment is like watching a cartoon baddie falling down a well, clawing at the sides as he falls to his inevitable demise.
    Last edited by Daozen; 21st September 2018 at 09:31.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), Ratszinger (21st September 2018)

33. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,009 times in 8,167 posts

The big shot is Trump, not Q.

I only care about Q in as much as "he" may be real. If he's not, my mind is focused on what needs to happen. This is a war, not academia.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), Noelle (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

35. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

The only real bad thing about Q is the apparent exit whoever it is has left at the back door. The anonymous factor and not being able to put a face to this character or characters is the one thing that stood out from the beginning to the end. It allows for whoever it is to weigh options as to revealing their ID or not! IF things go as planned we may find out. If not, we'll never know it will always only be speculation.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018)

37. Link to Post #160
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

If it's a war, the most ineffective place to be is on the sidelines, begging and scraping for "intel"... 99% of "intel" has turned out to be duff, why should this be any different?

I think Q just exists to push the "Trump is an edgy white-hat" psy-op.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

onawah (21st September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 1 8 18 29 LastLast