+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 LastLast

Thread: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Forget about the minute details for now, look at the bigger picture..

Q is maybe the 20th faux saviour to grace the alt media.

- Big shot comes along.
    - Makes a lot of claims.
    - Claims do not come true.
    - Loss of credibility: The downswing starts.
    - Hero is discarded.
    - New liar appears.

We're now in the downswing phase. Obvious cracks appearing. Watching hardcore followers jump through mental hoops trying to defend their loosh investment is like watching a cartoon baddie falling down a well, clawing at the sides as he falls to his inevitable demise.
    I’ve still not heard any of the Q-detractors address the red carpet FISA declassification prediction coming true yet? Doesn’t that break the chain of logic used to predict Q’s downfall? They’ve still got enough juice in the tank to keep the operation running for a good while yet.

Another question, do any of the Q followers actually see Q as a saviour? Or do they see Q as someone who just points a torch in certain directions? indicating a path to take where people might save themselves through their own education, research and resources?

I honestly couldn’t care less what Q says or doesn’t say. And I certainly wouldn’t trust anyone who told me Q is a saviour. It’s the secondary layer of research that stems from the Q drops that I gain value from. It’s the Anons who are doing the work for themselves that I support and appreciate, and from exploring all the minute details they’ve been bringing up, I’d say they’re doing a fantastic job. As I’m sure they’d carry on researching the corruption of the deep state if Q was removed from the narrative entirely. So the ‘Q as saviour’ fallacy is all a bit of a moot point imo.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st September 2018), happyuk (22nd September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st September 2018), Ratszinger (21st September 2018), RunningDeer (21st September 2018), Salv8tion (21st September 2018), ThePythonicCow (21st September 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: QAnon - An Opposing Viewpoint - LARP, Psyop, Cult or Something Even More Sinister?

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I honestly couldn’t care less what Q says or doesn’t say. And I certainly wouldn’t trust anyone who told me Q is a saviour. It’s the secondary layer of research that stems from the Q drops that I gain value from. It’s the Anons who are doing the work for themselves that I support and appreciate, and from exploring all the minute details they’ve been bringing up, I’d say they’re doing a fantastic job. As I’m sure they’d carry on researching the corruption of the deep state if Q was removed from the narrative entirely. So the ‘Q as saviour’ fallacy is all a bit of a moot point imo.
    I quite agree Jayke, and replied as such, in my own words, to Daozen's comments, over on the pro-Q thread: The Qanon posts and a “Very Bad Day” Scenario - Post #7176.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What's interesting to me from a human viewpoint is how many people who have so far believed every word that 'Q' has posted ...
    Where is this person, who believes every word that 'Q' has posted, including the warnings from Q himself that he sometimes posts disinfo, thus making this an example of a liar's paradox ?
    Here may be some of them.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), Goba (3rd February 2021), Ratszinger (21st September 2018), Satori (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

You sure see them every time Q directs them to Twitter. Q posted a pic basically bragging about the greatest military intelligence op not that long back. It would have to be though because technically speaking the constitution is suspended thanks to Bush and then Obama renewing the proclamation Bush signed into law late in his second term. Proclamation 7463 of September 14, 2001

Declaration of National Emergency by Reason of
    Certain Terrorist Attacks

I read earlier that Rosenstein was in NY preparing to bring charges against Trump via NY states attorney on money laundering charges which would cause a 'constitutional crisis'. Tell me though, how exactly do you get into a constitutional crisis when the constitution is suspended because of the act signed into law by Obama late in his second term? We're under military law right now from what I can see so things may not be rolling out into play the way we expect. Anyone?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Q military op.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	39120  
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 21st September 2018 at 12:28.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Forget about the minute details for now, look at the bigger picture..

Q is maybe the 20th faux saviour to grace the alt media.

- Big shot comes along.
    - Makes a lot of claims.
    - Claims do not come true.
    - Loss of credibility: The downswing starts.
    - Hero is discarded.
    - New liar appears.

We're now in the downswing phase. Obvious cracks appearing. Watching hardcore followers jump through mental hoops trying to defend their loosh investment is like watching a cartoon baddie falling down a well, clawing at the sides as he falls to his inevitable demise.
    "You bet your ass it's growing. Just look at the volume of the 'Q' channels on the you . tube that are taking off and growing like mad. that in itself is a quick reference to what is happening. Look at the volume on 8 chan and twitter..I don't even know about the underground channels that may actually be divulging more.... even the anti/Q crap is growing. That alone says it all. Stop, stop, stop, for just a minute, and think that something good might actually be happening here, please......... this is divisiveness at it's finest hour. Do not let it continue.
    crosby "

I posted this over on the 'Q' thread and brought it here after I saw Paul's post. Enough already. Nobody actually knows what is going on and what the truth is, all we have to go on is what we see. The truth is NEVER on the down swing. Remeber that.
    crosby
    Last edited by crosby; 21st September 2018 at 12:35.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,064 times in 8,172 posts

Is it too late to make this thread a 3 way poll thread ?

I'm becoming annoyingly interested in finding out how many of the Q critics do or don't want the Trump revolution to succeed.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), crosby (21st September 2018), JRS (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,656 times in 8,595 posts

Well even NeonRevolt, whose detailed coverage of Q posts I have often linked to, is not giving Q much support today.

A critical thinker, not a follower, he appears to me.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/09/2...edition-qanon/

That said, I’m… really disappointed with this next batch of drops. Possibly the most disappointed I’ve ever been. I’m just not seeing anything tremendous in these, and I’ve never said this in an article before, but I wouldn’t mind if you just skipped this article. (I know! I know!) I express my frustration at more than one turn, and it’s not pretty.

Some people don’t like that. They think I’m getting pissy, and complain that it’s not my job and Q knows better, and yadda yadda yadda, cue the boring, trite, dead-horse boomer-logic.

Too bad. It’s my site; I do what I want. I say what I want, And I’m not a sheep.

I’m also not some QAnon cheerleader, endlessly trying to think up new cheer patterns in preparation for the “big game.” Frankly, I think these drops suck, and they really don’t say much at all. In fact, for the first time, they give me MORE reason to doubt Q, after last night.

So, literally for no other reason than completeness, here’s the most underwhelming #NewQ post I’ve ever written:

I’m up to my ears in [0] deltas, guys. I never found them particularly convincing anyway – and I don’t think normies are really gonna care, either.

We just went another week kicking the DECLAS can down the road. Kavanaugh still isn’t confirmed. FEMA can’t even send out a simple text.

I know it’s all gonna happen at some point, but when you combine it with posts of such a boring and relatively-useless caliber, well… you shouldn’t be surprised I don’t have anything positive to say.

If you’re angry that I’m reacting this way to the drops, you shouldn’t be.

Frankly, you should be asking the same questions I’m asking, and voicing your own concerns.

Anything less isn’t thinking critically.

It’s just being a different kind of sheep.

Sorry guys. That’s just where I’m at with these posts. I know you want the in-depth digs. I know you want the serious analysis. There was just… nothing, literally nothing here that I could work with tonight. I kept holding off on the article, hoping Q would post something substantial, but no, it was not to be.

No ad today. I’m too disappointed in the drops, not just from this day, but from the past few days.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018), MistressJan (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Lets be a different kind of sheep for a minute, lets just not pay attention to anything, like a large majority of the world..... how does that change anything? How, pray tell, do we get anyone to do anything? How do we wake people up?
    crosby

16. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

norman (21st September 2018)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

I'm becoming annoyingly interested in finding out how many of the Q critics do or don't want the Trump revolution to succeed.
    I say we make a separate thread to make this possible. I'm mad as hell now and I want to see where this is going to go.
    crosby

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Goode and his alliance breaks down Qanon with Jimmy Church for you all

34 mins to 56 mins

Corey Goode joins us to talk about Qanon and the recent Secret Space Program posts that have gone vireal around the web ...

Didn't know on which thread to post this on.....pro vs alternative

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd September 2018)

20. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Well, I'm an Alex Jones supporter. Where does that place me in that 3-way logic?

My own logic:
    1. Alex Jones supports Trump (and did a LOT to get him elected).
    2. Q denounces Alex Jones.
    3. Alex Jones has been pilloried and censored by the mainstream.
    4. Q is also trying to sideline Alex Jones, and is therefore either an intel-operated psy-op, or a group of private individuals with a personal agenda. I suspect the latter, but it may be the former.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st September 2018 at 13:30.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (21st September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (22nd September 2018), Matthew (21st September 2018), MistressJan (21st September 2018), Ratszinger (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

I think the dichotomy between Q and Alex is part of the process. Steve Pieczenik has said a few things over the last couple of years that indicate Alex is being used to fullfil a greater play than "is Alex fake or is Q fake?".

I think Alex is beginning to realise that, too, and he is glad to be of service. He just wants to beat the 'globalists', but he surely doesn't have all the facts or the whole plan.

He's wrong about a few things, in my book. For instance, when, in that recent interview he was asked for quick-fire definitions of names the interviewer threw at him, e.g Hillary Clinton - vampire etc etc, when it got to Edward Snowden, Alex said patriot. The evidence suggests that Snowden was a CIA plant inside the NSA to screw up the NSA after the CIA developed it's own cyber spying system to take over. Alex should probably have said traitor, by the rules of that little word game.

Alex was tasked by high-ups at the whitehouse to stir the pot. He knows what he's doing is for the greater good. His personality is fulfilling that greater good very well. His banning is bringing the fake news issue to a head. Q is steering a path away from Alex's task ( if he's genuine, and I still think he is ). The is a meme war as much as it's anything else. Facing the kind of media opposition that the Trump administration is facing, they can't afford to have Alex and Q occupying the same meme space. It's for the same reason the Marines never walk in a tight bunch.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

crosby (21st September 2018), happyuk (22nd September 2018), Jayke (21st September 2018)

24. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Here's an interesting point brought up by Corey Goode himself, at 54:50 in his call to Jimmy Church last night in the video shared in this post.

He suggests that a large portion of the right-wing 'Q' audience, many of whom really are conservative in many ways, and also many of whom are devout Christians who equate ETs to demons, will now go straight to Google and search for "Secret Space Program" — maybe never even having heard of the term before.

If they do that (try it!), the first result Google generates is Gaia TV.

Corey suggests this is a very valuable 'Q' spin-off. And yes, it may possibly be. The Secret Space Program is real, for sure, and has been a well-kept secret for decades. But part of where some of this now heads may depend on what 'Q' followers are going to be reading and watching when they DO dig further.

You can bet that David Wilcock, Michael Salla, Jimmy Church, and Gaia TV — maybe not all working together — are going to capitalize on this as much as they possibly can.

I'm not even sure if this is on-topic on this thread. But as this all flows and expands, like a large churn of milk spilled all over the floor, this is now a new part of the complex mess that's been created.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (22nd September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (21st September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), MistressJan (21st September 2018), mountain_jim (21st September 2018), Valerie Villars (21st September 2018)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

I think the dichotomy between Q and Alex is part of the process. Steve Pieczenik has said a few things over the last couple of years that indicate Alex is being used to fullfil a greater play than "is Alex fake or is Q fake?".

I think Alex is beginning to realise that, too, and he is glad to be of service. He just wants to beat the 'globalists', but he surely doesn't have all the facts or the whole plan.

He's wrong about a few things, in my book. For instance, when, in that recent interview he was asked for quick-fire definitions of names the interviewer threw at him, e.g Hillary Clinton - vampire etc etc, when it got to Edward Snowden, Alex said patriot. The evidence suggests that Snowden was a CIA plant inside the NSA to screw up the NSA after the CIA developed it's own cyber spying system to take over. Alex should probably have said traitor, by the rules of that little word game.

Alex was tasked by high-ups at the whitehouse to stir the pot. He knows what he's doing is for the greater good. His personality is fulfilling that greater good very well. His banning is bringing the fake news issue to a head. Q is steering a path away from Alex's task ( if he's genuine, and I still think he is ). The is a meme war as much as it's anything else. Facing the kind of media opposition that the Trump administration is facing, they can't afford to have Alex and Q occupying the same meme space. It's for the same reason the Marines never walk in a tight bunch.
    I genuinely enjoyed and appreciated your very well-argued and articulate reply. (I do mean that!)

But I disagree with almost all of it.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018), Magnus (23rd September 2018), MistressJan (21st September 2018), norman (21st September 2018)

28. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Something else little talked about is Q's post number 916 from back in March around the tenth, 2018. There Q said, "We are saving Israel for last. Very specific reason not mentioned a single time. Israel@top of pyramid.

Now if the above is the case it would make sense wouldn't it that they would in fact need Alex out of the way before bringing up Israel. Alex had a rift with Rense years back about that as some older folks to this may recall and he has never spoken about Jews or Zionists that I can recall so it seems to me he'd be opposed to that portion of the reveal and likely very loudly yes? So now he is out of the way and they can present what they've been saving for last. >>??

29. Link to Post #176
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Face it Gentlemen, the goose is cooked. The irritability you are feeling now is a symptom of the energy of the Q movement evaporating. The same thing happened with the Keshe thread. His followers got mad when challenged.

This thread was supposed to be a safe haven for anti-Q and Q-fence-sitters to discuss their thoughts in peace and quiet. Why is it now over-run with Qboids fiercely protecting their leader?

Jayke, it does not matter if Q correctly predicted that FISA business. All that means is he is in collusion with Trump or someone in the Whitehouse. That does not mean he is benevolent, intelligent or honest.

Quote Stop, stop, stop, for just a minute, and think that something good might actually be happening here, please......... this is divisiveness at it's finest hour. Do not let it continue.
    crosby "

I posted this over on the 'Q' thread and brought it here after I saw Paul's post. Enough already. Nobody actually knows what is going on and what the truth is, all we have to go on is what we see. The truth is NEVER on the down swing. Remeber that.
    crosby

I say we make a separate thread to make this possible. I'm mad as hell now and I want to see where this is going to go.
    crosby
    Crosby, please do not use anger to try and enforce silence or group-think. It is ungentlemanly.

Norman, there is no Trump revolution. If he cared a hang for the good people of America, he'd tell them about Iodine and Linus Pauling therapy. Curing heart disease would put a trillion bucks back into the economy overnight.

Paul, thank you for your response but I'm getting dizzy bouncing between threads. Post it here. Let the debate continue.

I counted the number of Q T-Shirts in the pictures posted by Bill (a Q neutral). I count about 10 people. They could be intel plants posing for snaps, or genuinely gullible people. 10 ppl and a bunch of youtube channels doesn't make a movement.

This post is somewhat rambling. I trust you all find something of value in it.

Q is a consummate Black Magician.
    Last edited by Daozen; 21st September 2018 at 20:23.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st September 2018), Cognitive Dissident (22nd September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018), MistressJan (21st September 2018)

31. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by crosby (here)

crosby
    I think Norman was asking a rhetorical question. At least, I hope he was!

To risk paraphrasing him — without disrespect, because I respect Norman a lot — I think he was saying that if one supports Trump, then one has to support 'Q'.

That's just a little like George Bush's famous no-way-out proclamation after 9/11: "Either you're with US, or you're with the terrorists."

The emphasis here isn't about his reference to 'terrorism'. It's about his black-and-white logic, with no other alternative view admitted.

Here's my question in return. It's a theoretical one.

IF — and I mean IF — 'Q' was proven to be a LARP (for instance, through a genuine confession that was accepted as such), would you consider that it was nonetheless a very valuable device?

Or would you be disappointed because 'Q' had actually been dishonest and misleading throughout, allowing his audience, through persistent silence about his identity, to believe what they wanted?

Some historical theologians believe Jesus allowed his followers to maintain their belief that he was the literal Son of God (though he'd never actually intended that) — because his teaching would then have more impact.

If so, was that justified? Look at how that's all been twisted, even now, 2000 years later. Maybe that truly Great Man was mortal, and his don't-correct-my-believers strategem was a tactical mistake.

I suspect some people think it doesn't matter who or what 'Q' is, because it's the functionality of the generated inspiration that matters. AI? The smart prankster teenage son of a CIA officer? An intel wedge to create division, or worse?

Who cares. It's only the message that counts, right? Well, not necessarily.

So my question again: if this was a smart, informed prankster group, or any similar variant of that, would that matter to you?

(We could always hold a poll about that, too. )

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

MistressJan (21st September 2018)

33. Link to Post #178
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I genuinely enjoyed and appreciated your very well-argued and articulate reply. (I do mean that!)

But I disagree with almost all of it.
    I hope you'll all forgive me, but I had to think of this one....... ;-)

Back to topic.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), ichingcarpenter (21st September 2018)

35. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Actually, I was wondering how closely tied together the anti Trump feeling was with the anti Q thinking.

I don't mind people thinking Q is a LARP. I do mind people thinking Trump is an idiot who has to be got rid of to save the world.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st September 2018), ClearWater (21st September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (21st September 2018), Matthew (21st September 2018)

37. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

I don't mind people thinking Q is a LARP. I do mind people thinking Trump is an idiot who has to be got rid of to save the world.
    I agree 100%.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 1 9 19 29 LastLast