Thread: C. Ron Garner

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: C. Ron Garner

Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    OK,

Someone on my Facebook is trying to convince me that this Garner guy is the real deal. He linked a 12 part video series and I took a look at some of it. I'm not seeing anything convincing. It looks like yet another guy jumping on the faux 'insider' bandwagon.

What can anyone tell me about Garner?
    I had a contact experience, and some of the things they told me, he also suggests. I would say, in my opinion, (For what it's worth).. That at the very LEAST, he believes what he is suggesting to be true.. And he is sharing it, as it was presented to him.. Whether his sources were as honest? Who knows... But I believe Ron to be of high moral fiber..

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bob (9th September 2018), Did You See Them (10th September 2018), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2022), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), petra (12th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Thus what good is his info, except to identify what to ignore? If someone were to do a serious analysis, they might find a nugget of something being passed to hook enough people into whatever the agenda is being served by the people feeding Garner stuff. But so far, I don't see what that would be. He may be an honest man, but that doesn't make whatever faulty info he's spreading somehow valuable.

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    OK,

Someone on my Facebook is trying to convince me that this Garner guy is the real deal. He linked a 12 part video series and I took a look at some of it. I'm not seeing anything convincing. It looks like yet another guy jumping on the faux 'insider' bandwagon.

What can anyone tell me about Garner?
    I had a contact experience, and some of the things they told me, he also suggests. I would say, in my opinion, (For what it's worth).. That at the very LEAST, he believes what he is suggesting to be true.. And he is sharing it, as it was presented to him.. Whether his sources were as honest? Who knows... But I believe Ron to be of high moral fiber..

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Did You See Them (10th September 2018), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2022), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), HaveBlue (12th August 2019), petra (12th August 2019), RaiseMachine (10th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

At the time (2006) from what we had officially been told, analysis of the Neanderthal genome was not completed yet and less the analysis of our genome compared with the Neanderthal one.

Dan Burish says in 2006 that we had been genetically modified (one DNA strand taken off) in order to be able to mate with the Neanderthal. Which Homo Sapien Sapien did, as we actually know (between 2 and 4% of our European and Asian genome), native Australian being mainly mixed with Denisovians it seems.

Therefore, on this, Burish named it before it was official.

What else was he right on, and what else is false, time will tell, I am pretty sure.
    Last edited by Flash; 10th September 2018 at 13:26.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Did You See Them (10th September 2018), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2022), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Poor old Ron giving his death bed statement and handover of his archive to MUFON reps? and telling of his involvement with Dan B etc...was quite something!
    He was left wondering if his cancer was given to him by majestic thugs, as his problems started at a co-incidental time while he was getting the Dan B story together. He too, like everybody else I have ever heard of including Project Camelot, got reeled in and then cast off like a fisherman plays a game fish, with invented tales of Ron being rude or insulting Dan Bs mother Doreen/Dodi (since deceased herself) and costing Ron a lot of time and money, including his film crew etc...

But he goes on to say it was a blessing in the end, (actually making excuses for them) as he got more material than he otherwise would have by waiting for more of the saga to unfold.

He was so heavily invested in the story that he became entrenched in it, and any journalistic integrety/scepticism went out the window and he just swallowed anything he was told. Citing others such as Bob Lazar as though it proved confirmation etc...when those sources are far from proven themselves. I can't say I blame him with literally his life invested in the project if his suspicions about his 'illness' are correct.

He did get footage and material not seen before, such as Dans trip to Mayboro Park where Dan claims he was abducted by ET as a child, and going to meet up with his first mentor Dr Reynolds at that cafe. Dr Reynolds was very sceptical and we could see he was not very impressed at all with what he was being told! But Dan did say it all to him in a very matter of fact and succinct tone which was something to see!

I appreciated Rons candidness and honesty about his own past, marrying a fortune teller etc... which he must have known would come across as a bit eyerolling to a lot of the potential audience but said it anyway because it was his truth.

I wonder why Dans 2006 orders from Majestic read out by Dan weren't included in the whole 12 part YT vids. The whole thing was far too long and had many instances of repeating itself over and over.
    And why did it take so long to get out to be released? I realize it was payware to begin with and remained that way until Marilyn Hughes released it all on Youtube after Ron died, as per his instructions, but even then it was 2012 that the DVD versions came out. (apologies if I have that wrong)

By the time it was released quite a bit of the info was out of date, especially who the J numbers were at the time. He did invite the audience to respectfully approach Mike McConnell, vice admiral and alleged MJ1 for confirmation that Dan B is who he says he is and his story is authentic. To the best of my knowledge not one single person in the USA has ever done that! That is quite something in itself. No wonder UFO 'researchers' are mocked and laughed at by many.

By the time anybody could have done that relatively simple task Mike McConnell had long since left Govt service and was a vice president for Booze Allen Hamilton.

But that said, I have watched the series many times over, along with all other material on the subject of Dan B, including any Bob Lazar material.

I think Ron Garner believed what he was doing and believed in what he was doing. He did say it was his lifes work and considered himself one of if not 'thee' most in the know member of the public to ever investigate the UFO subject! Maybe he was for all I know?

I was then and am now left wondering why if the info was so important to get out to the public that it had to be bought on a multipack of DVDs available from a little known and publicised Ron Garner company called Stargate Productions?

Years ago before Ron died I was kind of aware it was in the making but didn't know it was completed and available for purchase until I saw it freely available on youtube. I was aware of Dan and Marcys own 'Tell The World' series of DVDs also being sold from their Eagles Disobey website which contained a lot of the same material.

Wouldn't such huge info be announced with much publicity if it was real or was a quiet release of it to only those who want it, mandated by the intel agencies? So that those that didn't want to know weren't forced to confront such a topic they were not all all prepared for?
    That would make sense from a govt perspective perhaps, but not for making much money from DVD sales.

As always, I am left with more questions than answers. Answers that are ignored when I enquire about on The Golden Thread forum that Dan and Marcy run as a Majestic 'look in'.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,679 times in 20,822 posts

Exclamation Re: C. Ron Garner

After watching this for the second time I did some digging:
    • 1 of 12 The Military UFO Files of C Ron Garner, Alien Disclosure and Area 51:

The Military UFO Files of the Late C. Ron Garner, Fifty Years of UFO Research. (Ron Garner asked Marilynn Hughes to Distribute his work after his death to anyone who would listen.) Area 51, the Real X Files, Ex-Government, Military, CIA, Scientific Testimonies, Whistle Blowers, the God Particle, Biological Research, JRod, J-Rod, Extraterrestrials, Alien Technology, Dr. Dan Burisch, Bill Uhouse, etc.

Part 2 up to 12:
    5:30 & 7:13 onward you see Dan Burisch being interviewed in June 7th 2003 Las Vegas Nevada!

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd March 2022 at 17:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,679 times in 20,822 posts

Thumbs up Re: C. Ron Garner

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd March 2022 at 17:04.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2