+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

1. Link to Post #81
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

Altantis is also an asteroid under the code 1198 and the New Moon day of June 18 was in conjunction Altantis which arrives for July in conjunction the star Sirius at 14° in the sign of Cancer, scheduled for July 22/23 🎆🎇🌠

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,306 times in 1,401 posts

Default Re: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Very interesting and I'll have to view these but until now I have always taken the location of Atlantis to be in the Atlantic Ocean so I'll be looking to see if the Tsunami that hit the west African coast was not caused by the sinking of the Atlantian continent itself.
    No, in my opinion.

The Richat structure is geological, and hundreds of millions of years old. This African flood evidence their talking about is also of that age. But there have other others, probably lesser in scale, one being caused indeed by the second Atlantean catastrophe, which Cayce dated to 28,000BC. That was the Great Flood (Noah). The source of this mythology is that old.

What remained of the Atlantean continent (located in the Atlantic) persisted for a while longer as a smaller group of islands (the largest being maybe no larger than France) approximate to the present day Bahamas. What remained of that was destroyed in the final cataclysm of 10,600 BC.

The Richat structure is a fascinating geological feature, immensely ancient, entirely natural, but not connected to Atlantis.
    I don't disagree with this at all. However with that said I see no reason why settlements or a city could not have been there lviing on it whether it was natural or not natural made. To me that is really irrelevant. I think it's very likely that anyone that witnessed it with rings of water around it and a river running to the ocean would have seen it as somewhat of an oasis or holy spot like no other. So natural or not it wouldn't matter. Natural springs of hot and cold water are actually there just like it was said Atlantis had. The rocks are the correct match for color, the mountains to the north, the measurements of the plain all match the descriptions to a staggering degree. Honestly it floored me. Anyone that is a skeptic as I certainly was should watch and listen to this very closely. David Edward knows his stuff and is an excellent researcher. David had excellent videos on this on his youtube channel but he published his book and I heard he had to pull the videos due to stipulations and requests by the publisher. Word is that the same publisher behind the book also wants to compile all the video info. in a series set to sell later.

He has been on Coast to Coast radio not long ago. Of all the Atlantis speakers he is the easiest to follow and believe and the most detailed without drifting off into fantasyland. From the details of the size being the size of Libya and Asia combined which he points out was smaller in the minds of the people than our minds today makes perfect sense. Highly recommend. If you would rather watch on youtube the same video is available there too.

[/video]https://rumble.com/v1cec9a-atlantis-solved-dr.-david-edward.html
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 8th July 2023 at 13:56.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,711 times in 4,337 posts

Default Re: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    the measurements of the plain all match the descriptions to a staggering degree.
    They're out by multiple miles. The inner island is also less than half the size Plato said it was, and is a relatively flat area - not "a mountain" as stated in the Critias. Also, this city was on the sea, hence the harbour and the sea-rings. The Richat structure is 1,300 ft above sea level, and has been for hundreds of millions of years.

Plato, Cayce, and multiple other historical sources locate Atlantis in the Atlantic ocean - beyond the pillar of Hercules, and as an island continent, not "part" of an existing and well-known continent like Africa. Plato said: "...from it [Atlantis] you might pass through the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean." The "opposite continent" (from Europe's perspective) being the Americas. The nail in the coffin is that from every account there is, Atlantis wasn't simply destroyed, or washed away, it crumbled up and sank - leaving no trace.

It's fine to believe it's Atlantis; we're free to pursue whatever line of enquiry appeals to us, but it's clear as day - to me anyway - that the Richat structure is another Crete, or Santorini, Peru, or Cadiz, and many other decoy "candidates". They are all a wild goose [perhaps deliberately contrived], to steer us away from the real Atlantis [check out the Dark Journalist series "The Hot Zone"]. They [TPTB] want it to stay as a myth, to remain undiscovered, unproven and forever on the fringes of pseudo-archaeology.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Yeah yeah he covers all that and it's wiped out now to bedrock man it's not like it was then and they thought Asia was only as large as Libya and Turkey and Alexander wept in India when he realized he didn't know how big Asia was and that he would never conquer all the land on earth as he thought he did. So their idea of Asia was smaller than yours. Watch the detail in the video he covers all this. Nothing else out there fits so many pieces together like his theories even your arguments which when presented to him were shown to be rather weak arguments. One of the best things about it is that it proves the "Out of Africa theories" and yet so many seem shocked that Atlantis could have been in Africa. If there was not high land above the river would not have formed below. The usual argument given to Dave is that it's too high. He points out that the height is actually a strength in the story not a weakness.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 8th July 2023 at 14:23.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th July 2023)

9. Link to Post #85
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    So their idea of Asia was smaller than yours.
    Asia was far greater than Turkey. It encompassed approximately 3million square miles -- from Turkey to Persia to Mesopotamia/present day Pakistan and India, and it also included the Arabian Peninsula. 3million Sq.m is roughly the size of Australia.

I watched some of that video. He sticks to Plato's account only, and dismisses everything else, like Cayce. Fair enough, if that's his angle. But it's just one angle. Using that single angle then yes, you could quite probably make the Richat structure fit in to an Atlantis-sized hole (if you hammered hard enough). You would also reach his conclusions if you stuck, also, to the pre-neolithic angle, that the so-called Atlanteans were only advanced in shipbuilding and agriculture.

Personally speaking, I incorporate other angles, like Cayce. He purports that at this time there were two civilizations on earth: one very primitive, ancient Man that we know about, mere hunter gatherers who populated most of the world; and an isolationist group, the Atlanteans on their island who were extremely advanced. Now, you either believe Cayce's readings of Atlantis, or you don't. You can use Cayce's data to formulate your hypothesis - or you don't. I do, you may not. That is fine. We will agree to disagree.

Also, personally speaking again, I have my own soul-memories to guide me too.

I think many of us had lives in Atlantis. I did live such lives, and in various epochs both pre-devastation and afterwards in the re-build (which served as the foundation of the Egyptian civilization). Talking of crystal technology - which the Doctor in the video completely dismisses - I had a crystal in one of those lives, I wore it as a pendent and it came from Atlantis. It was made (I think) of black diamond. It possessed extraordinary properties, allowing one (on mental command) to pass through solid matter. I know that sounds absurd, but I don't mind. I'm far beyond what people say or believe. Other people's opinions are their own, and none of my business. All I can do is state, categorically, from my own inner knowledge, awareness, and memory, Atlantis was real, Cayce was correct, and as a continent civilization it existed for over a hundred thousand years, until about 12,000 years ago. The main bulk of the continent was located in the Atlantic Ocean. Nowhere else. Residual physical remains of it can be found in really only two places now. One: the Azores, two: the Caribbean.

This amazing stone artefact, found in the 80s in a tunnel system in Ecuador depicts a roughly etched world-map, and its thought to be at least 10,000 years old. Here you can see the last remnants of the Atlantean continent in the Atlantic off the Florida coast.

Seen @5.30 in this video.

The Atlanteans were, at their height, extremely advanced. A hundred millennia is a very long time after all. We're only a couple of hundred years into the technological age. Many of the self-proclaimed "Atlantis researchers" we hear from have no idea how great Atlantis was at one time, the unimaginable pinnacles they reached...really none at all judging by what I see, and by what I know, and what i saw and indeed personally remember.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	atlantis_world_map-1.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	230.2 KB
ID:	51227  
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (7th January 2024), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2023), Wind (8th July 2023)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

He mentions two others besides Plato. Watch it all. One was already mentioned. This pic was unearthed in Crete not that long ago. As he suggests in his book survivors went to other places because Atlantis was a great trade and commerce system. So when something did happen to Atlantis there is discussion even 4000 years later by someone talking about the strange Atlanteans. To me that pic says a lot. The sword and shield and that symbol that sure resembles that natural structure we're talking about could be saying that ancient Crete was under the protection of Atlantis and their commerce system. Or it could be saying Crete helped Greece and their army fight Atlantis?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Crete concentric Atlantis memory rings.png
Views:	10
Size:	237.1 KB
ID:	51228  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Maybe, I don't know. I don't know what there was 'to fight' in Greece or Crete 12,000 years ago. That's an interesting picture though.

All I can say with any assurance is that the Priesthood (of fallen Atlantis) settled primarily in Egypt. Giza was already built up at that time - the structures, including the Great Pyramid, were Atlantean-built. The complex was expanded at that time, and maybe partially rebuilt. Many of the tunnels were constructed, and somewhere deep within are the Atlantean Hall of Records.

1 minute

Survivors of the cataclysm scattered in many directions though. From Spain (Pyrenees region) to Turkey, to Ireland, to the Americas. The cultures that sprang up these regions (and many of their ancient monuments) have ties to Atlantis.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th November 2023), Vangelo (9th July 2023), Wind (8th July 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

Lightbulb Re: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (7th January 2024), palehorse (3rd January 2024)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,563 times in 1,590 posts

Video Title: APOCALYPSE OF YAJNAVALKYA: A New Cosmology Of The History Of Man Revealed

I just watched it, interesting at least.

"..Chris Horlacher, publisher of The Apocalypse of Yajnavalkya and I just did an interview that puts a whole new spin on Flat Earth theory as a psyop!.."

https://vigilante.tv/w/q6UK1RF2bHfTnJHwqd2zot
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd March 2024), Yoda (2nd March 2024)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd March 2024 at 23:57.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Yoda (2nd March 2024)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Richat is fascinating, but I cannot see how it qualifies as a candidate for the lost location of the city of Atlantis. This video speaks much about the archaeological erosion and flooding of Richat which seems to me to be very different to the sinking of a continent or island. In Plato's own words "... in one day and one fatal night there came mighty earthquakes anjd inundations which engulfed that mighty people." In other words, earthquakes and inundation in one night. This seems to me to be very different to the emerging evidence of what happened at Richat.

Most of the literature on Atlantis, including Plato, refers to Atlantis as a central island surrounded by many other islands. Richat hardly looks like an island. Account after account refers to Atlantians escaping from the inundation by boat and even airship. Edgar Cayce refers to the "breaking up of the land" over and over again. Other accounts refer to it as a continent in its own right.

Towards the end of this video, Jimmy asserts that there is no plausible explanation for the "catastrophic water flow" around Richat. Wouldn't the sinking of the Atlantian continent in the Atlantic Ocean account for massive flooding on the west coast of Africa? Richat is about 500km inland at the present time. Alternatively, couldn't the Great Flood 28,000 years ago account for the massive water flow?

Pure speculation, but I wonder if Richat is gound zero for an ancient atomic or laser like weapon that supposedly turned the Sahara into an arid wasteland and turned much of the sand into glass? https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...t=sahara+glass.

Researchers have drawn similar conclusions in relation to diggings at Mohenjo Daro in Pakistan and the ancient Indian texts have numerous descriptions of similar weapons, one being referred to as Vajra's thunderbolt.
    Last edited by Andre; 3rd March 2024 at 05:33.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

tessie999 (3rd March 2024), Yoda (3rd March 2024)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

When there was a time there were an OASES then The Great Flood causing erosion like: massive mudslides 100s of times WORSE than what we see nowadays, and during the OASES you had many rivers also causing erosion!
    • Evidence of that area being once very tropical green is there, meaning it was originally not a desert!
    • I assumed that most are educated about all the above.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd March 2024 at 12:42.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

tessie999 (3rd March 2024), Yoda (3rd March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5