+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

Yes agreed Bill, I hope more comes of this topic and the Richat Structure, it is all connected in prehistory
    Just adding Bill:
    Quote Mauretania (/ˌmɒrɪˈteɪniə, ˌmɔːrɪ-/; also spelled Mauritania)[3][4] is the Latin name for an area in the ancient Maghreb
    Sauce:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauretania

Are they saying it's the same place or is some confusions somewhere?

Addition:
    Mauritania modern, Mauretania ancient
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 11th September 2018 at 12:06.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DNA (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Ratszinger (23rd September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

Just another thought:

The Richat Structure might well have been the foundation/shape of the lost Atlantis.
    Back in the times of Atlantis the Richat Structure might have been much more pronounced and easy to see from the ground level, and so built upon.
    We today have to see it from up high, interesting, unless it can be seen in form from the mountain ranges?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DNA (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Jayke (11th September 2018), Ratszinger (23rd September 2018), Sadieblue (23rd September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,026 times in 786 posts

Thanks for posting this!

I am very encouraged when people perform their own research and connect some dots together.
    I wonder what it would take to set up an archaeology dig site for a season and dig around a bit.
    Cleanly this area was intensely inhabited by people with excellent metallurgy skills.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

DNA (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Jayke (11th September 2018), Ratszinger (23rd September 2018), Sadieblue (23rd September 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,302 times in 1,400 posts

I love Bright Insight, he has been one of my faves for a while. This is so much sense it's hard to ignore. The tsunami was so huge it rolled right over the mountains to the north! Must have been one horrible day and an unbelievable sight to the people witnessing that! Wow! What a find!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

DNA (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Jayke (11th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,026 times in 786 posts

If Graham Hancock's observation about a mega disaster occurring "about" 12,000 years ago it aligns convincingly well with the Atlantis destruction timeline.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

conk (11th September 2018), DNA (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Kryztian (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (23rd September 2018), Spellbound (23rd September 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 458,533 times in 32,849 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Yes agreed Bill, I hope more comes of this topic and the Richat Structure, it is all connected in prehistory
    Just adding Bill:
    Quote Mauretania (/ˌmɒrɪˈteɪniə, ˌmɔːrɪ-/; also spelled Mauritania)[3][4] is the Latin name for an area in the ancient Maghreb
    Sauce:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mauretania

Are they saying it's the same place or is some confusions somewhere?

Addition:
    Mauritania modern, Mauretania ancient
    Well, yes, look it up.
    They're different places, but both in NW Africa. And yes, Mauretania was ancient.

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Just another thought:

The Richat Structure might well have been the foundation/shape of the lost Atlantis.
    Back in the times of Atlantis the Richat Structure might have been much more pronounced and easy to see from the ground level, and so built upon.
    Yes, that's the hypothesis. Do watch the original documentary.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th September 2018 at 14:08.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DNA (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), kanishk (30th September 2018), Ratszinger (11th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,605 times in 4,324 posts

Interesting conclusions, but not without problems.

The rings, 127 stadia in width, are approximate to Plato's measurement of the circular city-structure of Atlantis (~24 miles] but that sort of depends on which ring you choose to measure from:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Richat-AtlantisUntitled-1.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	221.0 KB
ID:	39070

Going a further ring out it measures over 30 miles.

Also, Plato, in his Critias, gave a measurement of the central inner island of the structure itself: a small mountain of approximately 50 stadia [- one assumes the width]. 50 stadia is just over 9 kilometres. According to Google Earth, the central 'core' of Richat is no more than 4km, nor does it resemble a mountain by any stretch. The video doesn't mention this.

This might be another Atlantis wild goose chase. We've seen numerous discoveries before, where some new feature is claimed to somewhat match the Atlantis story, and an intriguing case is made -- but only with the exclusion of considerable counter-evidence. Such is the case of other recently alleged discoveries of Atlantis, including Santorini, Sardinia, Malta, a plateau in Peru, and even a hill in Spain several hundred miles from the coast.

Granted, Richat is an interesting site! and warrants further study. It does share a slight resemblance to the Atlantean city of concentric circles, but it's not a precise match from what I can see. And the rings look more irregular to me than circular.

The rings are not equidistant. How could they move out of alignment, and shift from circular to elliptical over time?

The location is the biggest issue. Atlantis, Plato said in Timaeus, "was situated in front of the straits which you call the Pillars of Heracles," (widely considered the Straits of Gibraltar), "and was the way to other islands, and from the island you might pass through the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean." The "opposite continent" (from Europe's perspective) has to be America. The inference is that Atlantis therefore lies between Europe and this opposite continent (America).

I cannot personally place Atlantis inside Africa. Africa was the old world, a known and familiar land in Plato's time, being home to Egypt for one thing. The coastline of north Africa was well-known and well-travelled by ancient mariners of the day. I don't know why Plato would not identify Africa as the location of Atlantis had that been the case. Atlantis is also numerously called an island by Plato:..."[an island] larger than Libya and Asia [Asia Minor at the time: Turkey] put together." Mauritania is definitely not an island.

Further, the height above sea level is a problem. If there was an incremental upthrust of land due to tectonic action, normally an inch or two a year, what accounts for Richat sitting 1,300ft above sea level in only 11,000 years?

"The Richat Structure is a deeply eroded, slightly elliptical dome with a diameter of 40 kilometres (25 mi). The sedimentary rock exposed in this dome ranges in age from Late Proterozoic within the center of the dome to Ordovician sandstone around its edges. The sedimentary rocks comprising this structure dip outward at 10–20°. Differential erosion of resistant layers of quartzite has created high-relief circular cuestas. Its center consists of a siliceous breccia covering an area that is at least 30 kilometres (19 mi) in diameter.[2][3][4]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richat_Structure

In summary, a recent study by Guillaume Matton concluded: "The circular distribution of ridges and valleys is explained as the formation of cuestas by the differential erosion of alternating hard and soft rock layers uplifted as a dome by an underlying alkaline igneous complex of Cretaceous age."

Richat appears to be a naturally formed geologic dome.

I hate being the one doubting Thomas, especially on a Bill thread - it isn't often, but when it comes to Atlantis particularly I just can't help it. Richat does not align for me. It bears certain hallmarks, as do many other sites, but I maintain, and always shall: Atlantis cannot and will not be found on dry land. Because it sank. It broke up and sank in a terrible cataclysm, and will not be found again.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Andre (14th September 2018), Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Hervé (21st November 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Ratszinger (13th September 2018), Sadieblue (23rd September 2018), Sophocles (11th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018), wnlight (18th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I hate being the one doubting Thomas, especially on a Bill thread - it isn't often, but when it comes to Atlantis particularly I just can't help it.
    Hey, I'm not convinced, either. But I thought it was intriguing enough to post about.

I'd never heard of the Richat Structure, anyway, so having been fascinated by world geography since I was a kid (and having spent a chunk of my early childhood in West Africa!), I've really learned quite a lot of really interesting stuff by digging into this story.

I do recommend the original documentary. Another intriguing segment of all this is that the Dogon tribe (famous for inexplicably knowing all about the invisible Sirius B long before it was discovered with modern-day telescopes) come from Mali — the nearby next country over to the east.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), kanishk (30th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Sadieblue (23rd September 2018), Sophocles (11th September 2018), Spellbound (23rd September 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2018), sunwings (11th September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018), wnlight (18th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Thank you star mariner I too had problems with the dimensions and measurements of this fascinating geological structure when compared to what plato talked about. I also have problems with its ancient age as compared to what the sedentary soil samples of what Atlantis would predispose when studying the geological data presented in scientific papers.

I also agree '' it sunk'' which Plato reiterated many times and with this abnormally there is no proof it was close to the ocean in the time frame we are looking at, maybe millions of years ago it was . I don't see the port described by Plato either

I do think that this remote place would reveal some very rich deposits of rare earth elements and minerals and maybe even some off world substances but that's down the road.

There is also 3 impact craters in Mauritania that exhibit rare gravity abnormalities which is interesting

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...1972.tb00424.x

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (11th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th September 2018), Hervé (21st November 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

This is a really compelling documentary that vindicates the writings of Plato. It goes some way to blowing apart Wikipedia's claim that it is a "fictional" island. It also blows away the commonly held belief that mankind all those years ago was living in a kind of barbarous caveman state. Plato was the teacher of Aristotle and a philosopher of unparalleled influence - I really do not think he would have written these things for fun. The researchers encounter the vast, level plain as documented by Plato and also vindicate the exact dimensions the different zones (concentric rings) of Atlantis.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (13th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018), wnlight (18th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,673 times in 639 posts

These pictures taken from ISS really do it Justice. You can really zoom in and see the wonderful rock formations, be it Atlantis or not.

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/OnePane/...46cb2e39cd83e3

I have followed the hunt for Atlantis for many years but there is definitely smoke coming out of this rabbit hole. I do wonder if an archaeological dig took place there, if any evidence of a lost civilisation would be found?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Atlatis pic.JPG
Views:	67
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	39071

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Elen (23rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (13th September 2018), Sadieblue (23rd September 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2018), TEOTWAIKI (20th March 2019), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    This is a really compelling documentary that vindicates the writings of Plato.
    Yes, truly. Many people interested in Atlantis aren't fully aware quite how much Plato actually wrote about it — and he wrote a lot, in great detail. The documentary really does Plato a service.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Elen (23rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (13th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2018), sunwings (12th September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,302 times in 1,400 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Interesting conclusions, but not without problems.

The rings, 127 stadia in width, are approximate to Plato's measurement of the circular city-structure of Atlantis (~24 miles] but that sort of depends on which ring you choose to measure from:

Attachment 39070

Going a further ring out it measures over 30 miles.

Also, Plato, in his Critias, gave a measurement of the central inner island of the structure itself: a small mountain of approximately 50 stadia [- one assumes the width]. 50 stadia is just over 9 kilometres. According to Google Earth, the central 'core' of Richat is no more than 4km, nor does it resemble a mountain by any stretch. The video doesn't mention this.

This might be another Atlantis wild goose chase. We've seen numerous discoveries before, where some new feature is claimed to somewhat match the Atlantis story, and an intriguing case is made -- but only with the exclusion of considerable counter-evidence. Such is the case of other recently alleged discoveries of Atlantis, including Santorini, Sardinia, Malta, a plateau in Peru, and even a hill in Spain several hundred miles from the coast.

Granted, Richat is an interesting site! and warrants further study. It does share a slight resemblance to the Atlantean city of concentric circles, but it's not a precise match from what I can see. And the rings look more irregular to me than circular.

The rings are not equidistant. How could they move out of alignment, and shift from circular to elliptical over time?

The location is the biggest issue. Atlantis, Plato said in Timaeus, "was situated in front of the straits which you call the Pillars of Heracles," (widely considered the Straits of Gibraltar), "and was the way to other islands, and from the island you might pass through the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean." The "opposite continent" (from Europe's perspective) has to be America. The inference is that Atlantis therefore lies between Europe and this opposite continent (America).

I cannot personally place Atlantis inside Africa. Africa was the old world, a known and familiar land in Plato's time, being home to Egypt for one thing. The coastline of north Africa was well-known and well-travelled by ancient mariners of the day. I don't know why Plato would not identify Africa as the location of Atlantis had that been the case. Atlantis is also numerously called an island by Plato:..."[an island] larger than Libya and Asia [Asia Minor at the time: Turkey] put together." Mauritania is definitely not an island.

Further, the height above sea level is a problem. If there was an incremental upthrust of land due to tectonic action, normally an inch or two a year, what accounts for Richat sitting 1,300ft above sea level in only 11,000 years?

"The Richat Structure is a deeply eroded, slightly elliptical dome with a diameter of 40 kilometres (25 mi). The sedimentary rock exposed in this dome ranges in age from Late Proterozoic within the center of the dome to Ordovician sandstone around its edges. The sedimentary rocks comprising this structure dip outward at 10–20°. Differential erosion of resistant layers of quartzite has created high-relief circular cuestas. Its center consists of a siliceous breccia covering an area that is at least 30 kilometres (19 mi) in diameter.[2][3][4]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richat_Structure

In summary, a recent study by Guillaume Matton concluded: "The circular distribution of ridges and valleys is explained as the formation of cuestas by the differential erosion of alternating hard and soft rock layers uplifted as a dome by an underlying alkaline igneous complex of Cretaceous age."

Richat appears to be a naturally formed geologic dome.

I hate being the one doubting Thomas, especially on a Bill thread - it isn't often, but when it comes to Atlantis particularly I just can't help it. Richat does not align for me. It bears certain hallmarks, as do many other sites, but I maintain, and always shall: Atlantis cannot and will not be found on dry land. Because it sank. It broke up and sank in a terrible cataclysm, and will not be found again.
    I don't think you are looking at the evidence of a huge tsunami of mud that obviously swept up and over the mountains to the north. The wall of water and mud would be sufficient to fill in the areas of the rings and very easily could have changed and re arranged the terrain, heights, elevations, and so forth as well as some distortion of the walls. It is still quite compelling and to me the best chance yet this is the real deal. It is hard for any of us to imagine what that area of the world would have been like back then. Continents drift, terrain changes and we have witnessed it do so literally overnight in our lifetimes leaving areas unrecognizable.
    To me there is one sure fire way to discovery here and it's to go there with teams and dig! There is an awful lot of evidence there of all we have been told to look for regarding Atlantis. I find it quite compelling.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th September 2018), sunwings (12th September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

sunwings followed your link and came across this massive image.

Right near the center is a mdern set of small buildings, a camp.
    What a place to spend a few days.

Link:
    https://www.arcgis.com/apps/OnePane/...46cb2e39cd83e3

You will find a view of Africa, just zoom in on the Richat Structure, and keep zooming.

I love finding things, buildings, patterns in the dirt on maps like these, then following the little tracks to see where they go ;
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 12th September 2018 at 10:07.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), happyuk (12th September 2018), Jayke (13th September 2018), Ratszinger (23rd September 2018), Sadieblue (23rd September 2018), sunwings (12th September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I really hope they don't find any big seems of gold, diamonds minerals in the structure, or all will be lost in one giant hole.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Jayke (13th September 2018), Ratszinger (23rd September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018), we-R-one (22nd September 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Folks, this new video has gone viral with over a million hits in 5 days.

The theory — that Atlantis was located in Mauritania, deep in the Western Sahara — isn't new: there's a website about it here, where the notion was first presented back in 2011.
    But I have to say, the apparent correspondences are very interesting. There's a lot of data that seems to fit surprisingly well. The notion has been re-presented here in a new 21 minute video that's really quite a lot of fun to watch.

The proposed site is a very strange geological formation called the Richat Structure. It's usually photographed from space, and the interest starts because it seems to have the exact Atlantean dimensions and layout as stated by Plato — who in turn had the information passed down to him from Solon, who knew a thing or two.

There's a 2013 Avalon thread about the structure, here:
    And this is what it looks like. The Richat Structure is on the right, and an artist's impression of Atlantis, from Plato's description, is on the left.

The original documentary is on YouTube in 6 parts, simply called Visiting Atlantis. It's slightly distorted (squeezed widthwise), so I downloaded the parts, corrected the distortion, joined it up, and the whole thing can be seen here: Enjoy.
    The video quality is only 360p, however, which isn't that good. An HD version is on Gaia TV here. If anyone has it downloaded, please send it to me by WeTransfer.com.
    Bill thank you so much for this post. This is the reason that I still come to this site.

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Let me add a spin to this that may or may not be helpful….I believe my adopted father is the reincarnation of Poseidon, creator of Atlantis, as I shared briefly before on this forum, but haven’t spent too much explaining what I’ve uncovered. His identity makes sense since I know and have confirmed myself to be a soul aspect of Artemis, and feel confident in the findings for several reasons which I won’t take the time to post here as it’s too long. A brief look at my adopted father and you will see why I make the correlation to Poseidon.

My father was awarded a purple heart in this lifetime for his bravery in the Korean War as shown in the picture below. He was the only survivor of his battalion, an underwater demolition team. He was an excellent swimmer and as a young child when I was around 10yrs old, he would take me far out into the Pacific Ocean beyond the waves, as he enjoyed body surfing. I think he was one of the original Navy Seals, an organization of men who now serve under Poseidon’s symbol the Trident and Zeus’ symbol the eagle, also depicted below. Another parallel, he moved to the state of California somewhere around 1964 I think, where he spent the latter half of his life. I was adopted by him and his 2nd wife, on the 33rd parallel of Los Angeles in 1966…., our family ventured north, not far from the Pacific Ocean, to live near the city of Hollister, CA, known as one of 3 Earthquake capitals of the world. Remember, Poseidon is known not only as god of the sea, but god of the earthquakes. yA well 'God' help me, because as a kid I was petrified of earthquakes thanks to memories of my past life in Pompeii 79AD, something I didn't understand back then, lol....anyways...

His parent’s names were Joseph and Marian, yes, just like Mary and Joseph of the Christ line(not a coincidence). Marian/Marion, is a form of the name Mary. You will see these names resurface amongst others from our soul group.

"Variant of Marion, a French diminutive form of Marie, which is derived from the Hebrew Miryām, a name of debated meaning. Many believe it to mean "sea of bitterness" or "sea of sorrow." However, some sources cite the alternative definitions of "rebellion," "wished-for child," and "mistress or lady of the sea." "

So you can see how appropriate for the 'mistress or lady of the sea' to raise and be the mother of the 'God of the Sea' aka Poseidon. In the reincarnation field, these specific identifiers I’m pointing out above would fall under what are called ‘objectives’. These are clues to one’s past life identity and when you take the time to research case studies, you will see similar patterns surface when a proper identity has been made. Like myself, he(Poseidon), also had 3’s following him around. “Follow the 3’s and 7’s and then one might find who are the god’s from the heavens”- ELizabeth Marie 4/26/2016……’gods’ as in sky people…this info was given to me via what I believe to have been a download while I was researching and pouring over documents involving cases within our soul group.

They say in reincarnation cases, those who are tied to bodies of water will incarnate by bodies of water and/or have careers tied to water over and over again. My father has since passed away, however it should be noted that he incarnated and lived near bodies of water and of course as a Navy Seal, worked in water. There’s a good chance that clues to who you were, are clues to where you can be found in the future. I plan on getting his identity confirmed at my next reading with Kevin Ryerson, a well known Akashic reader and former board member of the Edgar Cayce Foundation.

I will ask if the Richat Structure is the correct identification of Atlantis and if there are any solid clues to verify its validity. I do feel the location is plausible for a handful of reasons….I know I had an incarnation in Africa 10th century as an Asanti Queen which suggests possible prior incarnations within or near the same region and if I was there, so would others from my soul group including Poseidon…..Also, the location of Mauritania is said to be a large supplier of gold, a medal I seem to remember and favor well in this incarnation as does Apollo and Zeus in their current incarnations of today. You are doing things tied to who you were, and what you favor can be tied to emotional memories of the past. This cannot fully be understood unless one has taken the time to research their own documented past lives. The gold connection of the said area, also ties to the belief that the Annunaki came to Earth to harvest gold and there’s a good chance the Annunaki and Greek gods are the same individuals. I’ve noticed in studying reincarnation cases of people within my soul group, a pattern of repeat incarnations on the same ley lines and/or living on parallels where we once lived before. To see if this pattern exists, I would need to know several of Poseidon’s past life identifications and locations which could also be clues to validating the accuracy of the Richat Structure location which falls near what appears to be a significant energy point/ley line connected to the Apollo/Athena ley line. A ley line he has incarnated very near to before. Advanced civilizations have been found to construct their cities on or near these energy grids so the fact that one appears to run through Mauritania is important. The patterns I’ve observed with incarnations occurring on the same ley lines and parallels are tied to ancient studies of Geomancy and as far as I know, I’m the only one in the reincarnation field to broach the topic publicly, so it’s not well studied or documented enough to draw conclusive evidence, but worthy of consideration and why I bring it up. I feel strongly that ‘we’ as a civilization, a collective, are going backwards in a sense as we are looking at the past for answers, which will once again be our future thanks to the ongoing Yuga cycles.

I will post the new findings here(confirmation of Poseidon from Ryerson), hopefully before the year is out as long as he has sessions available and I have the $$ saved up to pay for the service. To date I have properly identified Apollo, one of his soul splits, Zeus and myself, so I’m very confident in Poseidon’s identity. I also have Greek gods Ares and Dionysus figured out with Venus on the back burner so to speak and hope at some point to have all of them confirmed. It’s not too hard to figure out once you get ‘the game’.

Bill if you feel this post is inappropriate for this thread, I’m happy to delete, makes no difference to me and I only post as there seems to be continual interest in Atlantis. Like the rest of you, I am slowly putting the pieces together and like to share what I’m uncovering in hopes it will offer insight or bring light on a subject where more clues can be uncovered via independent researching.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PURPLE HEART AWARD IN HOSPITAL.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	39128  
    Last edited by we-R-one; 23rd September 2018 at 03:49.

33. Link to Post #38
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

May I interject?

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Ancient Architects

A New Theory On The Lost Island Of Atlantis

Published 22nd September 2018

The Ancient Architect on the latest news of the lost legendary land & Brings Plato for backup!

Bright Insight's Video

Lost History Channel's Video

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

astridmari (23rd September 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2018), Billy (23rd September 2018), drneglector (26th September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Ivanhoe (23rd September 2018), Jayke (23rd September 2018), Krist (23rd September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd September 2018), Ratszinger (23rd September 2018), Reinhard (23rd September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Ancient Architects

A New Theory On The Lost Island Of Atlantis

Published 22nd September 2018

Very very interesting, and recommended. I learned a major bunch of stuff from this.

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (23rd September 2018), Billy (23rd September 2018), East Sun (23rd September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Jayke (23rd September 2018), Krist (23rd September 2018), Magnus (23rd September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd September 2018), meat suit (23rd September 2018), Midnight Rambler (26th September 2018), norman (23rd September 2018), Ratszinger (23rd September 2018), Star Tsar (23rd September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

My only problem so far with the ancient architect's theory, is that Plato specifically mentions that "Elephants" roamed the plains around Atlantis. I may be wrong but I do not think that there were Elephants so far north and remains of Elephants have never been found on Ireland or Scotland.

Quote from the Timaeus and Critique by Plato.
    "Moreover, there were a great number of elephants in the island; for as there was
    provision for all other sorts of animals, both for those which live in lakes and marshes
    and rivers, and also for those which live in mountains and on plains, so there was for
    the animal which is the largest and most voracious of all"
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2018), Elen (23rd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2018), Hervé (26th September 2018), Ivanhoe (23rd September 2018), Jayke (23rd September 2018), Krist (23rd September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd September 2018), Ratszinger (23rd September 2018), Star Tsar (23rd September 2018), toppy (9th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast