+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

On September 22, 2018 I shared on this thread my adopted father's potential past life identity to be that of Poseidon. As promised, I was able to squeeze in a session with Akashic Record reader Kevin Ryerson to see if my assumptions were accurate. I also asked if the Richat Structure was the location of Atlantis. The answers will be revealed at the upcoming Avalon gathering in Laughlin, NV during my presentation, however, upon its conclusion, I will return to this thread and post my findings.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Default Re: A new Atlantis location is proposed: the Richat structure, in Mauritania. But watch the video. It's compelling

How would the Spanish (conquistadors) accounts of the flying 'Golden Cities' relate to the 'Atlantis' city, if at all?

I say this because, just maybe Atlantis wasn't a static ground based city at all.

Just thinking
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Nasu (7th July 2023), we-R-one (6th April 2019), wondering (21st September 2021)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    And this is what it looks like. The Richat Structure is on the right, and an artist's impression of Atlantis, from Plato's description, is on the left.

The rendering is similar to the symbol on The Urantia Book. Urantia is a name for Earth.

Located at the end of the link.
    Quote An important symbol described in The Urantia Book as "the banner of Michael" and the "material emblem of the Trinity government of all creation," consists of three azure blue concentric circles on a white background. The circles are said to be "emblematic of the infinity, eternity, and universality of the Paradise Trinity." The incarnated priest and contemporary of Abraham, Machiventa Melchizedek, wore on his breast an emblem of three concentric circles representative of the Paradise Trinity. During a system-wide rebellion instigated by Lucifer, the so-called "war in heaven," Lucifer's emblem was a banner of white with one red circle, in the center of which a black solid circle appeared.[71]

Urantia Foundation, the original publisher of The Urantia Book, holds a United States trademark on the concentric circles, and placed a depiction of the circles on the cover of The Urantia Book. The circles are also used to indicate other organizations affiliated with Urantia Foundation.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Urantia symbol.png
Views:	47
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	47122

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2021), Harmony (8th August 2021), Nasu (7th July 2023), onawah (26th August 2021), wondering (21st September 2021)

6. Link to Post #64
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,115 times in 139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Ancient Architects

A New Theory On The Lost Island Of Atlantis

Published 22nd September 2018

Very very interesting, and recommended. I learned a major bunch of stuff from this.
    I just saw a part of this video and I fell right into the introduction of Frisland. I heard about this island some time ago, but practically forgot about it. But this actually connects some dots for me.

There is an old book from the Dutch province of Friesland, called the Oera Linda Book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oera_Linda_Book (beware: Wikipedia!!!)

This book is considered a hoax or sometimes more mildly considered as fiction, just like what mainstream scholars said about Plato’s description of Atlantis for years. They do that with every old written account that doesn’t fit the mainstream historic narrative.

Anyway, in this book it is written that the people from Altland (which means ‘Oldland’ or ‘The Old Land’) which was a civilization that suffered a huge catastrophe, fled (with ships) to what is now the Northern part of The Netherlands: the province of Friesland and the northern part of the province of North Holland. They were said to be the ancestors of the Frysian people (and actually all Germanic and Nordic people), where they had to rebuild their civilization from scratch.

Altland was described to be a large advanced civilization.

The Altlanders, from their new home in what is now the northern part of The Netherlands, started using their knowledge of ships and sailed across the seas and over the rivers to other lands. They arrived among other places in Greece and taught the Greek people reading and writing, building of cities, ships etc. Over time (after they left) the Altlanders were deified and thus they became the Gods of ancient Greece.

Notice the similarity between the word Altland and Atlantis, which is exactly as a Greek would ‘Greekify’ the word.

In the above scenario we are of course talking about a large amount of time where all of this happened, a time long enough for it to become mythology.

If Frisland, which of course is almost identical in name with the province of Friesland, was part of Atlantis (the civilization, not the city), as said in this video, then it really connects with the wonderous accounts in the Oera Linda book. It would also suggest that the Frisian language was the language of Atlantis (or at least of Frisland, maybe they spoke more languages in the greater Atlantis), and all other Germanic languages would stem from this language. That would also mean the whole linguistic history is totally inaccurate. Hence why this book is considered a hoax… because that would be a catastrophe for modern scholars…

I am not saying I am sure this was actually all true, but I more and more start to tend towards it actually being a serious alternative history to consider. There is so much we don’t know about our history, there are so many inaccuracies or lies in our history books, that we cannot just toss away an old manuscript as a total fake and say there is nothing to it.

The island of Frisland…what a coincidence!
    Last edited by BoR; 26th August 2021 at 19:09.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2021), Brigantia (19th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (1st December 2021), Johnnycomelately (1st April 2023), Nasu (7th July 2023), onawah (26th August 2021), wondering (21st September 2021)

8. Link to Post #65
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• Jimmy Corsetti's Theory on the Lost City of Atlantis UPDATE:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st December 2021 at 19:12.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2021), Inversion (1st December 2021), Nasu (7th July 2023), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2023)

10. Link to Post #66
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Farsight Institute did a remote viewing session of the Richat Structure in Mauritania.
    The conclusion: the ring formation was caused by a huge explosion during a war that involved non humans.
    So it's not Atlantis, but ancient civilization did live there, and there were pyramids in there.
    They were all wiped out in the war.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2021), Brigantia (6th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th December 2021), meeradas (26th January 2023), Nasu (13th May 2022)

12. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Just going by the visuals, I would have to agree that these circles look much more like the aftermath of an explosion than any man-made architectural elements. It's also consistent with the melted glass they have found in the sahara indicating extremely high temperatures, again consistent with massive explosions that turned the once fertile sahara in to a desert.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2021), Brigantia (6th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th December 2021), Nasu (7th July 2023)

14. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

I'm revisiting the fascinating subject of the Oer Linda Boek as an antidote to all the **** presently going on in the world. I recently acquired a very reasonable copy of Robert Scrutton's book, Secrets of Lost Atland; copies are usually £100+.

So, we have Atland and the Richat structure as possible Atlantis sites, also Antarctica has also been put forward as a possible location. I'm also reading Walter Bosley's book The Lost Expedition of Sir Richard Francis Burton. Burton seemed to have been searching out ancient sites and knowledge on behalf of the Royal Society, whose founders were Freemasons, in places like India and South America. He appears to have been a 19th century spook.

Chapter 5 is very interesting as it discusses Manuscript 512, thought to be authored by the 18th century Portuguese explorer Manuel Ferreira Lagos. It concerns an expedition of 1743 to locate the lost mine of Muribeca in the region of Minas Gerais. The manuscript describes how they found a magnificent destroyed city, and the author suggests that Burton also undertook an expedition to find it. If there was a destroyed city there, it is likely that it has been plundered of whatever riches remained and levelled.

So, to get to the point - what if there was not one Atlantis, but several, and Plato's account was of one of them? I can't recall where but I've read a theory that there were seven. They are probably now all well hidden or destroyed.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 6th December 2021 at 14:42. Reason: Typo

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th December 2021), Nasu (13th May 2022)

16. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    So, to get to the point - what if there was not one Atlantis, but several, and Plato's account was of one of them? I can't recall where but I've read a theory that there were seven. They are probably now all well hidden or destroyed.
    IMO, a lot of researchers fail to realise that Atlantis was a vast empire that spanned the globe. Many of the so-called locations for Atlantis are more than likely colonies. It would be like in 10,000 years time, when they discover the lost empire of the USA in the Philippines, Hawaii, Antarctica, Diego Garcia and so forth and so on. And they all claim they've found THE lost empire!
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2021), Brigantia (6th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th June 2022), Harmony (19th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th December 2021), Nasu (7th July 2023)

18. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    IMO, a lot of researchers fail to realise that Atlantis was a vast empire that spanned the globe. Many of the so-called locations for Atlantis are more than likely colonies. It would be like in 10,000 years time, when they discover the lost empire of the USA in the Philippines, Hawaii, Antarctica, Diego Garcia and so forth and so on. And they all claim they've found THE lost empire!
    Yes, I agree. The problem is that we're trying to do a jigsaw puzzle with only a handful of pieces, with all the other pieces thrown out with the trash.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (6th June 2022), Harmony (19th April 2022), Nasu (7th July 2023)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's an interesting theory from a recent Thunderbolts Project video; could the Richat Structure have been formed by a plasma tornado? It points out towards the end one tell-tale feature that sets these craters apart from impact craters.

Narrated by Andrew Hall; "Andy has dubbed what he calls The Keystone Pattern found in key geological locations—the result of electrical discharges that prevail written in stone. For example, the Richat Structure, located in Mauritania, was created by a plasma tornado spinning like a buzz-saw between two opposing jet-streams."

Just under 18 minutes; I'll leave more detailed analysis to those of you who are more competent in science than I am!

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th June 2022), Harmony (19th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st April 2023), meat suit (18th April 2022), mountain_jim (18th April 2022), Nasu (7th July 2023), Ratszinger (19th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2023)

22. Link to Post #72
    Language
    Thanks

• Amazing Discovery in the Sahara Desert:

The Sahara is the largest hot desert on Earth. 8.6 million square kilometers or 3.3 million square miles of sand dunes and rocks. This is about the size of the U.S., except for the few eastern states - California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington, buried under the sand. At first sight, this huge kingdom of sand where the surface can heat up to 80° Celsius and the average rainfall is only about 76 millimeters per year isn’t that interesting. And yet, the Sahara is as full of secrets and mysteries as its night sky is full of bright stars. And scientists still struggle to solve many of them.

Video was uploaded on June 4th, 2022
    YT Channel: "Destiny" with 1.25 Million subscribers.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2022), Delight (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Nasu (7th July 2023)

24. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

"Lost Roman Map has ATLANTIS at Eye of Sahara Africa! (Richat Structure)"
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th December 2022), Bill Ryan (19th December 2022), Delight (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Inversion (19th December 2022), Isserley (19th December 2022), Nasu (7th July 2023), Ratszinger (22nd December 2022)

26. Link to Post #74
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Jimmy Corsetti Shares New Evidence for Atlantis Theory On Joe Rogan Show 2023

• Jimmy Corsetti Shares New Evidence for Atlantis Theory On Joe Rogan Show 2023:

• 2,028,705+ views
    Taken from JRE #1928 w/Jimmy Corsetti and Ben van Kerkwyk: spotify

Jimmy Corsetti is the independent researcher behind "Bright Insight": a YouTube channel exploring ancient mysteries and lost civilizations. Ben van Kerkwyk is an independent researcher and creator of UnchartedX.com and the UnchartedX YouTube channel, dedicated to exploring the mysteries of the past with a focus on ancient engineering, precision, and technology.
    See also this Excellent Project Avalon Forum Thread:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th January 2023 at 21:20.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023), Nasu (7th July 2023), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2023)

28. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

This channel that I subscribe to on youtube is onto something big. He has some key videos that anyone interested in Atlantis should certainly watch. He has just been invited to appear on Coast to Coast because of these findings. You don't want to ignore this. Before long it will be the talk of all researchers. A good place to start is here. You'll be hooked after and then prepped for the video below this one and part two after that one.

Last edited by Ratszinger; 25th January 2023 at 20:46.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Delight (26th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th January 2023), Harmony (26th January 2023)

30. Link to Post #76
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Jimmy Corsetti Shares New Evidence for Atlantis Theory On Joe Rogan Show 2023

• Lost Roman Map has ATLANTIS at Eye of Sahara Africa! (Richat Structure)

3,442,905+ views
    • Astonishing NEW details have been uncovered involving the Lost Ancient City of Atlantis, and the Eye of The Sahara. These details are so significant that the Richat Structure should without a doubt, be considered the most likely location of the lost capital city of Atlantis.
    Gina Pecotic quote:
    • "So, I went to listen to Joe and came across the episode with you and Ben. Immediately, without even finishing listening, I came here to see what is all about. I was blown away at the fact I never ever heard about this. Now, I am no expert in anything but I have enjoyed documentaries my entire life. Not to mention books, etc. This was not in school. And not common knowledge. Amazing discovery for me. I will be sure to continue to follow your channel with excitement".
    I noticed in above video Jimmy Corsetti did not say "uhhh" once in his whole presentation ... meaning: his awareness & attention is 100% in the now! Which is very impressive when you take in consideration he includes other "points of view" as well in this sometimes complex topic.

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th July 2023 at 14:47.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (26th January 2023), East Sun (26th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (26th January 2023), Nasu (7th July 2023)

32. Link to Post #77
    Language
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th July 2023 at 14:46.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Nasu (7th July 2023)

34. Link to Post #78
    Language
    Thanks

• When You Realize SAHARA Proves a GREAT FLOOD Actually Happened:

• The Saharan Mega Tsunami & Asteroid Impact Documentary: Ep 1-4:

I wanted to compile all 4 individual episodes related to the Saharan Mega Tsunami, to give people who might not have seen the earlier episodes, context, so that this can be used as a point of reference for future videos to get people up to speed on the series. New episodes will be released this week, including one focused on a possible second impact center.

I hope you enjoyed this video. If you wish to be in the loop for more content such as this, each like, share, comment and subscription helps the channel out immensely.

If you are not in a position to donate, I totally understand! The biggest supporting factor that you engage in is to watch our videos all the way to the end (very important for helping us rank) and to share them around so please consider doing this so that Youtube recommends our channel more.
    • 800 Meter High Mega Tsunami Created By Two Possible Asteroid Impacts:

Several Youtubers have recently began to put out a hypothesis regarding a possible mega tsunami event that they speculate swept through the Saharan desert. Among these, is the prominent Youtuber, Jimmy Corsetti. I've watched Jimmy's channel for years, and, have also been a fan of Randall Carlson for the same period of time. I've spent many hours of my life nerding out on both channels, and they are responsible, in part, for the path I am walking today. I've always been fascinated by earth shattering mega disasters. And that's actually what originally led to my foray and journey into Geology.

In this episode, I take a look at a possible second epicenter of an impact event that appears to be larger than the first crater we found.

This is episode 5 of this series, and in this episode, we will begin by taking a look at the claims asserted, and whether or not they hold weight (in my opinion).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th July 2023 at 14:56.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (7th July 2023), Nasu (7th July 2023), Ricker (6th July 2023), Vangelo (7th July 2023)

36. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Very interesting and I'll have to view these but until now I have always taken the location of Atlantis to be in the Atlantic Ocean so I'll be looking to see if the Tsunami that hit the west African coast was not caused by the sinking of the Atlantian continent itself.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Nasu (7th July 2023), Vangelo (7th July 2023)

38. Link to Post #80
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Very interesting and I'll have to view these but until now I have always taken the location of Atlantis to be in the Atlantic Ocean so I'll be looking to see if the Tsunami that hit the west African coast was not caused by the sinking of the Atlantian continent itself.
    No, in my opinion.

The Richat structure is geological, and hundreds of millions of years old. This African flood evidence they're talking about is also of that age. But there have been others, probably lesser in scale, one being caused indeed by the second Atlantean catastrophe, which Cayce dated to 28,000BC. That was the Great Flood (Noah). The source of this mythology is that old.

What remained of the Atlantean continent (located in the Atlantic) persisted for a while longer as a smaller group of islands (the largest being maybe no larger than France) approximate to the present day Bahamas. What remained of that was destroyed in the final cataclysm of 10,600 BC.

The Richat structure is a fascinating geological feature, immensely ancient, entirely natural, but not connected to Atlantis.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 8th July 2023 at 13:17. Reason: typo
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th July 2023), ExomatrixTV (25th November 2023), mountain_jim (7th July 2023), Ratszinger (8th July 2023), Wind (8th July 2023), wondering (9th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast