+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 11 13 LastLast

Thread: Q Revealed??

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Q Revealed??

Sorry to start another Q thread but it's really necessary. The other recently new one which instantly splayed off into many same arguments and whose title invites discussion about the identity of Q is moot because the answer has been revealed.

This is the post-revelation thread of who Q has been.
    (added: I apologize for and have corrected some things I originally misunderstood in RED)

Unirock posted this analysis, a thorough plain english explanation of the evolution of Q identifying who the main players have been and reads a confession by one of the creators (not Unirock) who states why he quit and is coming forward to expose and apologize. (this analysis and confession was previously posted and virtually ignored on the other new thread.)

Please only post here if you agree that questions about the identity(s) of Q is over, and want to add and/or discuss information stemming from this revelation.

This analysis and confession is a mandatory video to watch please before any posting. Thank you.

Last edited by waves; 15th September 2018 at 07:16. Reason: I truly do care most about accuracy, corrections in RED.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th September 2018), Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Bluegreen (11th September 2018), c0rv0 (4th November 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2018), Fellow Aspirant (11th September 2018), Hervé (11th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th September 2018), Inaiá (12th September 2018), Jean-Marie (11th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Kalamos (12th July 2019), Kryztian (12th September 2018), Matthew (11th September 2018), Mercedes (4th November 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), Q022A022 (15th September 2018), Ratszinger (11th September 2018), Rha S ananda (12th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018), Sadieblue (11th September 2018), silvanelf (30th March 2020), sms (27th March 2019), Tintin (11th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Q Revealed??

ridiculous request and fake news video. congrats.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)
    fake news video.
    Do we know that? That's an honest question.

Please help us out. It's a serious topic, not aided by anyone's one-sentence dismissal.

5. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Bob (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), GaelVictor (10th September 2018), Jean-Marie (11th September 2018), justntime2learn (10th September 2018), Kryztian (11th September 2018), Mercedes (4th November 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), Omni (10th September 2018), Ratszinger (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018), silvanelf (30th March 2020), sms (27th March 2019), Tintin (11th September 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    fake news video.

Please help us out. It's a serious topic, not aided by anyone's one-sentence dismissal.

what could I post to 100 percent satisfy the idea that the video is indeed fake news? im guessing nothing. therefore im not even going to try.

I agree it is a very serious topic. he gave his thoughts on the matter and I gave mine.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    fake news video.

what could I post to 100 percent satisfy the idea that the video is indeed fake news? im guessing nothing. therefore im not even going to try.

I agree it is a very serious topic. he gave his thoughts on the matter and I gave mine.
    Yes — but do you have anything of value to offer to help people learn and decide for themselves? I think you should try.

When I asked why you felt it was 'fake news' (your word), it was an honest question. So then I could watch it one more time and at the same time bear your points in mind. This is how we all learn.

'Fake news' implies something is fabricated, or is passed on as valid when it's been fabricated by someone else.

So, do you mean that Unirock has been deceived by someone else's agenda? That he's inventing or fabricating what he says is evidence or proof? That he's mistakenly drawing false conclusions? That he's missing part of the picture? That he's a paid asset?

Any one of those, should it be your view, with a little behind it to show that it's not unreasonable, might make this conversation interesting.

~~~

Do you see what I'm trying to say here? Unargued, take-it-or-leave-it opinions ("That's false". He's a liar." "That's invented.") are next to useless to assist anyone else.

Explaining WHY 'that's false', or WHY 'he's a liar', or WHY 'that's invented', really helps. You may be correct or incorrect, but at least then there's a dialog.

Or else, we're just hurling one-liner emotions at one another. Then no-one wins, learns, or grows.

So I'm now going to watch the video again. I'll do my best on my own. It may be helpful to understand that many reading these posts will NOT have a definite opinion about Q's veracity, and are genuinely wanting to understand more. Not everyone has a fixed opinion about this.

I have a strong personal suspicion, which I can make the case for and defend, that the Q phenomenon disempowers people rather than the opposite, has all the check-box attributes of an addictive soap opera before a captive audience, meets the criteria of a one-way-mirror belief system offering promises and hope, and is maybe intended to be all those things.

But I don't know for sure. If I did know the person or people who was Q, I'd tell you.

8. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), bluestflame (1st November 2018), Bob (11th September 2018), ChristianSky (12th September 2018), De Christu (30th June 2021), Debra (12th September 2018), drneglector (12th September 2018), Flash (11th September 2018), Helene West (10th September 2018), Ioneo (21st February 2019), Jean-Marie (11th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th September 2018), justntime2learn (11th September 2018), Justplain (10th September 2018), Kamikaze (24th March 2020), Kate (10th September 2018), Kryztian (11th March 2020), Magnus (11th September 2018), Mari (11th September 2018), Matthew (11th September 2018), Mercedes (4th November 2018), Michi (11th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), MistressJan (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Omni (10th September 2018), onawah (22nd October 2018), Pam (27th September 2018), Richard S. (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018), Satori (11th September 2018), Sierra (12th September 2018), sunwings (11th September 2018), Tam (27th September 2018), TheSofaKing (9th August 2019), Tintin (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018), wobbegong (19th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

@Bill
    I can see what you're saying here - "...I have a strong personal suspicion, which I can make the case for and defend, that the Q phenomenon disempowers people rather than the opposite, has all the check-box attributes of an addictive soap opera before a captive audience, meets the criteria of a one-way-mirror belief system offering promises and hope, and is maybe intended to be all those things...."

What I can't get at is Why? I made it through almost half the vid but I'm not tech savvy enough to enjoy the behind the scenes message board and youtube channel folks lingo. I need the Cliff notes.

If as the subject says this person or group has 'confessed and apologized' then why is there another drop today that Paul posted on the Q thread? If it's a hoax, why? It's that funny? Almost an entire year of a hoax? That isn't a lot of work? And if it's for the money of making tee shirts, etc, I don't see all that many tee shirts only at the rallies and not that many. I can't imagine it's that big of a money maker.
    All this writing, reading and listening and I'm still on a fence.
    Last edited by Helene West; 10th September 2018 at 23:09.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th September 2018), Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), drneglector (12th September 2018), Flash (11th September 2018), Jean-Marie (11th September 2018), justntime2learn (11th September 2018), Kryztian (11th September 2018), Mari (11th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), MistressJan (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), onawah (11th September 2018), Pam (27th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018), Sadieblue (11th September 2018), Tintin (11th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

I don't care for the feeling I get when I focus on the Q phenom. Don't care for it at all. Same feelings I had with some other so called enlightened 'gurus' for lack of a better word. How anyone can instantly close their mind turning off to any and all counter arguments or debates has always puzzled me. Q posts and directs and the hive of mindless reactive robots go out en mass on the attack and to see and read some of the very aggressive posts made toward the Drake person yesterday by so called peaceful patriots did not paint a pretty picture at all! Bill the guy did a decent video, he put some thought into it, it's backed up with a paper trail of 'crumbs' anyone can pull up and examine if they like! I don't see the problem with what he points out here. I do however see a cult like following of believers coming in attacking with nothing other than raw emotion though. If anything in this video is remotely true, and if it can be tracked back to any of the named individuals it is not inconceivable that humanity could demand justice of those involved! One has to wonder have any of the remaining players thought of what the ones that already left will do if they are called to testify in sworn testimony in a court of law? If this is fake and leading no where how is this not a crime against humanity! A cruel joke can be big enough to involve so many as to rise to the level of a crime that causes real pain, real trauma and real $ to spend on therapy! Class action law suits have been filed over far less!

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th September 2018), Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Franny (11th September 2018), Jean-Marie (11th September 2018), justntime2learn (11th September 2018), Matthew (30th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), MistressJan (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), onawah (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018), Tintin (11th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The whole Q thing is a misdirect ... war is ramping up in the Middle East, kicking into high gear after another 9/11 attack tomorrow - chemical weapons in Syria. One of the articles on the attack was released a day early:
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...346705,00.html
    ...similar to the WTC Building 7 collapse announcement with the building still standing in the background:
    https://youtu.be/677i43QfYpQ

Once Israel has had enough, they will literally nuke Damascus. ..not sure when (yet). The war reaches its apex with the nuking of S. Manhattan. Comprehensive peace agreements to end the various conflicts will follow. This is the timeline we are on if there is no intervention as suggested by Q...I am not holding my breath.
    Last edited by Honesty; 10th September 2018 at 23:27.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Bluegreen (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Flash (11th September 2018), Jean-Marie (11th September 2018), justntime2learn (11th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), MistressJan (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Richard S. (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018), Tintin (11th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    @Bill
    I can see what you're saying here - "...I have a strong personal suspicion, which I can make the case for and defend, that the Q phenomenon disempowers people rather than the opposite, has all the check-box attributes of an addictive soap opera before a captive audience, meets the criteria of a one-way-mirror belief system offering promises and hope, and is maybe intended to be all those things...."

What I can't get at is Why? I made it through almost half the vid but I'm not tech savvy enough to enjoy the behind the scenes message board and youtube channel folks lingo. I need the Cliff notes.

If as the subject says this person or group has 'confessed and apologized' then why is there another drop today that Paul posted on the Q thread? If it's a hoax, why?
    I'd guess
    1. Monetization.
    2. Once a scam is in play, whatever the initial intentions, it often snowballs and gathers momentum, and becomes harder and harder for anyone to actually admit that it's out of control and accelerating fast — especially if the source is a group. The solo version of this is that the longer one maintains a lie, the harder it is to confess and admit it.
    For source info, read this very carefully. It all has the feel of truth for me. That's an opinion, of course, but I'm persuaded that this has not been faked or edited (Unirock explains the full context and background in detail). It looks, feels, and smells very very convincing. A strong cup of may be needed, though, to read and follow it all.

* Clarification: it's totally unedited by me, except that I added clear paragraphs to make it easier to read, and also sidestepped the forum auto-censor by substituting asterisks in the right places.

~~~
    Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2018 12:11 AM
    To: unirocktv@gmail.com
    Subject: CBTS Baker setting story straight. I'm tired of the lies. Q tell all.Just the truth.

”QBRD_BAKER” here

I’m here to separate FACT from FICTION.

For a couple of month’s, I tried to set things straight. I eventually gave up trying because every time I posted anything to tell the truth it was quickly deleted off the board, and people were too brainwashed by this point. Everyone affiliated with CBTS were quick to label me or others a “SHILL” when posting things on the board. They told Anons to ignore my posts and they followed marching orders like the sheep they’ve become. It’s really sad! The one thing we were trying to push on everyone not to be.

Let me explain. I’m one of the original members of the CBTS group/bakers/Mods – or whatever you want to call us. I ended up bailing from the group, as did a many others, and because of the sh*t that this all turned in to.

I happened to come across your recent live stream today 5/5/18, where you were covering Dr. Corsi. Watching it made my blood boil for one, because of the lies and deception that is still going on, but I also felt full of guilt because I was a part of all this sh*t.

I want to set things right and I’m hoping you can get my words out for me to those who are willing to listen. I want to clear my conscience by doing this too. I’m no SHILL! And I am all for taking back my government!

I also want the truth out once and for all because I can’t continue to see true Americans, honest people, and those wanting something better for this country to be taken advantage of any longer.

I have nothing to gain, and nothing to lose by doing this. All I want is for the truth to be told once and for all! Don’t allow the real SHILLS and Famefags, which consists of anyone affiliated to CBTS/8chan/4chan to take advantage of all of you true Americans!!!

Here are the FACTS:

Yes, there are positive changes going on in our country that have everything to do with GEOTUS! They have nothing to do with “Q.” Yes, we started this to rally up patriots for a common cause. Yes, we had good intentions - in the beginning. We wanted to create something positive even it was a bit deceptive (it was for a good cause we thought).

And I say this with so much guilt, No, there is no real Q member or members within the government or in the military giving us intel. It’s the truth!

I want everyone to know though that the intensions behind all of this were noble and honest at first, but it eventually changed, and people in the group got greedy, big headed, egotistical and all they saw were dollar signs coming out of this. Basically, they chose to become the famefags they are now! It sickens my stomach that I didn’t cut ties in all this sooner! I’ll be even more honest with you. There were a lot of us to start in all this, but many got booted out because they questioned things, because they didn’t want to comply with Baruch or Pamphlet, or because there were too many members to share the “wealth” with. I’ll point out additional facts and point you to the sauce on this for you to follow up on!

I’ll tell you who’s the real Q. It is everyone who clicked up with CBTS. Pamphlet Anon, Pam’s wife, Baruch the Scribe, Farmer Funk, Code Monkey, Obobo, Rain, Tracybeanz, and to a big extent Dr Corsi (unknowingly at first, but I’m sure Corsi was let on to the truth later on, IDK for sure because I had left the group but I’m pretty sure he knows the truth) are the major players that you know of (BO’s, mods, bakers etc); there were lots of us from, halfchan, reddit, and infinitychan. Each and every one of us has their own “expertise” to contribute and that’s what we did; even very useful techy members like code monkey as a great example. If sh*t got too heated in the kitchen, and you were considered a threat to the “plan,” guess what, you were outed! That’s exactly what kept happening. If drama broke out, a new discord server was created, a new board was created, you were banned, and more important, you were booted from the group and threatened. Everyone knew going in this that if one person said anything than everyone was going down together. We don’t Doxx Q is how it was put! It would be a “sh*tstorm” for all of us! This is how “WWG1WGA” came about. We are in this sh*t together and we’ll go down together if sh*t got out. The “sh*tstorm” fell in line with the storm. This is also where the whole “double meaning” came in. We had thought this sh*t out really well and we all helped to create the lie. We also knew going in that if we were going to do this we needed to cover our bases. Which is how we came-up with "disinformation is necessary,” “future proves past,” along with a many other cheeky words: crumbs, bread, bakers, red pill, etc. Think about! Do you really think some special intel person would know all these chan terms? (Autists, Anons, Bakers, Normies, etc.) Is it clearer now? We made all this sh*t up! Even when mistakes were made, and they were, we were able to trick people that sh*t was intentional: misspellings, initials. It’s even how other Q’s were created. We accidentally let it slip that there were many of us within the posts so people said – “oh they must be a group!” we rolled with it! We did this sh*t on a constant. People swallowed this sh*t up just as we hoped. There were times some members made fun of those people that did and they laughed at them. I would feel so bad at the time, but I won’t lie, I did laugh too sometimes not thinking of my actions. This would later catch up to me. I can go on for a long time with all of this but I don’t want to point every single little detail out cause it would go on forever. Hopefully by now people can see for themselves how we tricked all of you and how they continue to do it now. Just go back to the posts and you’ll see so many of the “safety nets” that we threw out and the hints/words/links to what I'm saying that will point and validate my words. It's why we also keep changing platforms (boards) and all that.

Here are the sources (How sh*t was done) for you to follow up on.

A lot of the major players (actors) took turns posting as Q. It’s why you see many “device” ID’s on the chans. If you know Pam and Baruch well, and know how they talk you’ll be able to make out some of their verbal habits in the drops. They often taunted people with them. Examples: we serve at the pleasure of the president (this was us, secretly saying we were Q – fast forward it’s also why tracy kept saying “we are Q to POTUS in a recent vid of hers), some of come to drop crumbs just crumbs, trust the plan (Pam came up with this) etc. I can go on.

Prior to the elections some members had started sending letters to the president complaining about the problems in our government. It was time we got measurable change – is what they wrote. We also called it Quality and Quantitative change! This is where Q came from. We called ourselves Q patriots in every letter and made it clear that we were wanting change and that we were rooting for him and promised to help him gain votes to make this possible. We sent lots and lots of letters hoping he’d acknowledge us.

Regarding the famefagging – look back to see who reached out first to inforwars, tracy and many other truthers for interviews. The truth is out there. They’ve even been caught saying that Q told them directly to do this (BULLSH*T AGAIN). This is when Tracy came on board too and Corsi.

If you look at when we went from posting on halfchan to the infinitychan board it was baruch, and codemonkey that did that sh*t because of drama we had with some 4chan mods all thanks to baruch. He always caused issues. It’s why Pam pushed us to cut ties with him because we were starting to fear getting caught. He was getting caught slipping way too many times and we had to cover our tracks.

When corsi came on board he was the major lead and someone Pam always knew would bring him the publicity we needed. Pam looked to corsi for his insight to deepstate research and this is how Pam took advantage of Corsi. Corsi still hasn’t picked up on this. It’s been Pam picking his brain for drops with the help of Farmer too. Tracy was eventually told the truth and she was in and she contributed too. If she says otherwise she’s a f*cking liar! I had respect for her at first and lost it. I hope she comes forward with the truth too because she did have some guilt in this too.

The tripcode – Matlock was Baruch. That f*cking idiot says he knows digital forensics but he cant even come up with a secure trip? He’s the biggest moron of all. We all would secretly make fun of that fool. Anyway, when the trip got cracked we had to come up with something fast. That’s how that “they used special hardware to crack it” came about. Farmer also helped here. You can go back to see he supposedly verifies Q’s IP to validate his new trip along with Baruch and Codemonkey – all fake. We threw that sh*t in the drops and people bought it all up.

Baruch and Pam silenced people that were questioning the drops, and silenced some of us that left and posted the truths by deleting our posts and banning our IP’s – yes Codemonkey/Baruch do track IPs on the board. If they tell you otherwise it’s a lie! If you search there are archives that show the deleted posts and you clearly see the BS that transpired and who’s at the lead (the BO and others). Dumbass Tripfags!

CBTS discord – Pam planned to make other platforms to collect money. Farmer wanted to start something in the discord to capitalize. Pam said no (because he already promised people he wouldn’t) and drama broke out. Eventually they planned to break up the CBTS discord allowing Farmer to collect in the CBTS discord and Pam made a new server. By this time, this was the 3 new discord server because drama kept coming up when members questioned “the plan.” This is why it also spilled over on the chans! Farmer took a fall for letting in an FBI informant (as planned). But guess what, Don’t question it, you’re a shill if you do, trust the plan! – Yup all BS!

This was a constant and still is. As we broke up the group. Someone would try to control the board to be Q. This is how Baruch took over first on 4chan, then another member, then farmer. Look back and you’ll find constant contradictions from yes we know Q, yes we have contact with Q, to and all that (baruch). Farmer responding as Q to himself as the anon who initials his post with ff (farmerfunk). Search the Qmap website for the “ff”.

More recently – you see the drama with corsi and others where Q is bashing them but then gives props to the bakers, codemonkey, and BO – Please open your eyes people! I’m so very sorry for my part but you are all being lied to.

The pictures - We would find them on the net, modify them with photoshop or other applications, reverse the images over lay things on them, or did things so that they couldnt be reversed search in google: unless that's what we wanted you to do. We would test it ourselves.

The bigger parts:

There is a website that shows all of TRUMPS tweets. It’s still on the web now (http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/). It used to be able to load tweets right after Trump would post it but a bit faster than it would pop up on Twitter; around 5-15 min faster. It mostly depended on the server but this is how we got lucky and were able to post some of the words off Trumps tweets on the chans before it loaded on twitter. This really made it all very believable. But really it was all because there was a code that twitter provided to capture the tweet off the server (it’s how media websites would capture and embed them too). Twitter eventually fixed this and it’s why you no longer see the POTUS tweets prior to him posting them on twitter. This coding was all code monkey with the help of a few others.

Pam and his wife gave a lot of direction on the drops. His wife wrote the questions because she knew the connections. Others helped to. Corsi as well by providing Pam answers from his research. You’ll find a lot of things from corsi’s books covered in the crumbs just reworded for the socratic method we used (Pams wife came up with this).

Here’s the MOAB (again an inside joke)!

Some individuals hacked a server ( I wont say who for obvious reasons but if you know the group, then you’ll know who’s tech enough to do this). This was a “4am talking points” server (yup it’s in the crumbs)– it’s no more than a cloud server where Journalist/reporters send their breaking news to the media. It was and has been a gold mine of info. It’s also how we found out about some of the real on-goings with POTUS. We just added more BS to it all. It made what we were dropping on the chans really look like intel. It wasn’t. We were either diligent at what we planned, very lucky or both every time. We called it the “4am talking points” because the server was hacked around 4am. This is also where it all started. I’m not sure who thought of trying to crack it but it was planned out early on when we knew we needed a source for quality information.

There are far many things that I could point out. I’ve said what I think are the major points. If you all won’t believe me now, then it’s a moot point because no proof I can give will make you change your minds and you’ll remain the sheep CBTS has made you to be. I’m very sorry to all those I have lied to, affected, or fooled. I really really am! I hope I can redeem myself by exposing the lies now before it goes even further. Ask yourselves this, “why isn’t Hillary in jail already?” A very very big sorry goes out to Deadcat because I know how much time, prayer, hope and belief he has put into this. I’m so very sorry Deadcat! We never got to meet face to face and after all this I don’t ever think I could face you. I’m sorry!

Please know this - I'm no longer with those Assholes because I really do care! I chose to leave and they didn't boot me out. They may seek revenge or try to make you believe I"m a shill. Whatever I dont care I just want the truth to be out. F them if they do!

Signed

”QBRD_BAKER”

Source:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th September 2018 at 00:25.

16. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (14th September 2018), Andrew_K (11th September 2018), Arcturian108 (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Bluegreen (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2018), drneglector (12th September 2018), Franny (11th September 2018), happyuk (13th September 2018), Helene West (11th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th September 2018), justntime2learn (11th September 2018), Kate (11th September 2018), Kryztian (11th September 2018), Mari (11th September 2018), Matt P (11th September 2018), Matthew (11th September 2018), Maunagarjana (2nd August 2020), Mike (11th September 2018), MistressJan (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), Ratszinger (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Please correct me if I'm confused. There was another confessor whose involvement seems to have preceded the move to 8 chan and possibly predates the material presented above? Trying to keep the confessions straight, but it sounds like there were multiple people involved over time, and some have withdrawn their involvement because they realized the enormity of the lie, and so the movement is starting to implode.

This has more-than-likely been posted, but I could not find it because it is probably embedded in the 300+ post Q thread.

This is the precursor guy's confession:

http://www.oann.com/exposed-creator-...he-first-time/

On a side note...I assume it is human nature when groups of individuals participate in something which evolves into more than they bargained for originally, for there to be a few who have second thoughts, regrets and/or a need to confess. But, why does this hardly ever (maybe never) seem to happen with false flags which employ large number of participants? Not even death bed confessions of their participation in something may have caused pangs of guilt.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2018), Mari (11th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    I assume it is human nature when groups of individuals participate in something which evolves into more than they bargained for originally, for there to be a few who have second thoughts, regrets and/or a need to confess. But, why does this hardly ever (maybe never) seem to happen with false flags which employ large number of participants? Not even death bed confessions of their participation in something may have caused pangs of guilt.
    In the military-intel world, if you violate a secrecy agreement your life may seriously be in danger, or you could end up in Leavenworth for 20 years. And/or you could lose your pension, not to say your family and children. It's scary stuff. That's how come Assange became shielded in the Ecuadorian Embassy, while Snowden ran to Russia.

In a YouTube environment, the only downside to a scam reveal is ridicule and shame. And even then, little or nothing may happen, as all we have to go on is usernames, in most cases. They can easily be dumped for a restart on a different channel.

To some degree, because these guys are working in friendship groups, there's some inhibition to ratting on your buddies. But still, some people do do that if they have trouble sleeping at night because it's all got out of control.

~~~

Based on what I can see and understand (which of course is limited), at the moment it seems to me very clear that Unirock is telling it exactly like it is.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th September 2018), Arcturian108 (11th September 2018), Ascension (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (11th September 2018), Franny (11th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Kryztian (11th September 2018), Mari (11th September 2018), Maunagarjana (2nd August 2020), Mike (11th September 2018), MistressJan (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Ratszinger (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

@Bill - Thank you for posting the 'confession' from QBRD Baker.
    For me it reads like quite the geek drama-rama. Not saying I'm buying the whole thing... but interesting. So despite this guy's confession his former friends are still at it and that's why Paul has posted two sets of drops just today.

If Q is a hoax and with many sites/people being censored it could start feeling like a desert out there... I would have preferred this guy keep this crap under wraps until after the election...he waited this long why tell it now and demoralize before the elections?...Disappointed to see him name Tracey Beanz in on it.

At this point the elections and particularly whether or not Trump declassifies Fisa docs is what I'll be focusing on.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th September 2018), Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Denise/Dizi (13th February 2019), Mike (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), onawah (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    So despite this guy's confession his former friends are still at it and that's why Paul has posted two sets of drops just today.
    It would seem so.

Btw, in case there's any bewilderment out there (or confusion!), I support 100% the main Q thread continuing, because it's data. One of the many things we do here is collect data, and I frequently point out that we're a library. So of course that should continue.

The last couple of days I've commended and encouraged Paul to continue to copy and paste the 'Q-drops' on the main thread. He'll confirm that. (I'd have happily done it myself, but I have no clue where to start. )

Even if something ends up as a conclusively proven hoax, we label it as such, and then move the thread to that section. It remains open and searchable. (And in many cases, still open to post on.) We really do try to play fair here.

The problem was never with the data on the thread. It was with the sometimes unpleasant dismissal of those who were dubious about its provenance, or didn't understand it well. That's not what we stand for.

Now, we have some balance, which is healthy. We can discuss all aspects of this without stepping on each others' toes, and those who want to solely follow Q can do that without the hassle of having to tolerate counter-opinions, now on two different threads.

24. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (14th September 2018), Andrew_K (11th September 2018), Arcturian108 (11th September 2018), avid (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Helene West (11th September 2018), Jayke (11th September 2018), Kryztian (11th September 2018), Mari (11th September 2018), Matthew (11th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), MistressJan (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), onawah (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018), Satori (11th September 2018), Sofia (18th April 2020), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018), what is a name? (11th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Same document also posted here:
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    PS: For some reasons, DuckDuckGo couldn't find anything to return for "part 46 the baker e-mail revealed"... so, I tried Yandex... and the above was listed second item of first page... a reminder that DuckDuckGo uses Google's search engines...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1247291
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th September 2018 at 02:54.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Matt P (11th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Interesting that this confession came out months ago, and was ignored by the true-believers.
    It rings true. The Twitter info makes it credible.

Quote There is a website that shows all of TRUMPS tweets. It’s still on the web now (http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/). It used to be able to load tweets right after Trump would post it but a bit faster than it would pop up on Twitter; around 5-15 min faster. It mostly depended on the server but this is how we got lucky and were able to post some of the words off Trumps tweets on the chans before it loaded on twitter. This really made it all very believable. But really it was all because there was a code that twitter provided to capture the tweet off the server (it’s how media websites would capture and embed them too). Twitter eventually fixed this and it’s why you no longer see the POTUS tweets prior to him posting them on twitter. This coding was all code monkey with the help of a few others.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th September 2018), Arcturian108 (11th September 2018), Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Did You See Them (11th September 2018), Matthew (11th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), Satori (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I can't say I know much about geek culture for the 'confession' to ring true for me. I did get a sense of melodrama going on in their venue, something like when I was an office manager and the drama-ramas that went on in the office, yuk!

I've had many disappointments politically over the years/decades so this would not be total novelty if proven hoax. The tenor in the last few years that is different for me is a tick-tock type of vibe, like we don't have decades to fix the mean spirited, chaos and lack of integrity anymore.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), norski (4th November 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018), Satori (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

There's a second Baker Reveal email from Murk Murk for all who are interested. It gets overlooked, but there are some very important details in there that establish the credibility of the sender. For instance, he got Pamphlet Anon and Radix's real names right before NBC News doxxed them days later.

Now why would Pamphlet Anon call Murk Murk a LARP if the information he's sending is correct? Why did he say that going on Pastebin to read the email would give your computer a virus? Damage control?

UNIRock Document Press Release the "Baker Reveal Email part 2"
    The final countdown
    for dissemination to the "truth" community by UNIRock & #ROCKaSQUAD
    8/8/2018 - 04:05 with live stream on UNIRock2 to prove complete backup to pastebin with no alteration.

I thought it would be best to update you on what’s been going on. We have been very diligent at fulfilling our promises as stated in the last email.

Some facts for you:

1. Despite what “Q” or the BO/Bakers or “Anons” tells you about the blackouts, why the board keeps going down, and why the trip was changed, it’s all BS (as usual). What they’ve been dealing with has been calculated and isn’t by chance. “There are no coincidences!” LOL.
    2. It seems some “individuals” have provided the FBI the evidence of how fake Q is, and those involved in the scam. I hear the evidence is pretty damning too. It seems they’ve already been looking into all those involved in this scam. (Now’s a good time to come clean Ron &#128521
    3. Infinity has been dealing with a bad bug (I hear it’s released some details that they didn’t want outed), many of the real “bad actors” involved are stressing now lol. Keep changing your trips, trading comps, and tunneling all you want, your time is running short. The last effort was closer than the previous one and you guys know it! You guys are still trying hard to keep the flow of money coming in but you’re feeling the pinch now aren’t you.
    4. It’s not by chance that Anonymous is after these fools now 😉
    5. Doxings are a coming 😉 along with real “Q proof” lol

Now some “intel”:

Soapbox, Peter Anderson, black mirror, corsi, Etc, yup all the usual suspects are still working together to keep the donations coming in. This time the Q hat keeps moving around. It won’t help you for long! There’s a reason why tripcodes keep changing and why the machine ID’s keep changing. You see, Mr. Rodger’s is technically correct in that he’s not Q, not anymore. It seems Serialbrain, Cosmic10R, FF, and a few new members are stepping up to cover more now to help the cause in a big way.

Unfortunately, many of their followers are still clueless about how they are getting ripped off. The money flow is getting low and they’re starting to fill a pinch. I guess this is why they are trying harder on all their channels to rake in new members. Let me fill you in on a little secret, Mr. Rodgers and Mrs. Urso are still helping Corsi despite what they may tell their followers. The crap talking about Corsi is all a front. All the work is done in the background to share donations. The fight was all for show people! (some private emails to come on this subject later on &#128521

Now for the big reveal! The Plot has really thickened now. Over the last couple month’s we’ve uncovered new details that many of us who left were unaware of. It seems that we were left out on a lot of details going in to all this when we started helping out. It seems there was another source providing info, one that we were never told about, and one that has proven to be very valuable to them and this money making scheme, this person has made all this that much more believable. It get’s better…

Would it surprise you that Mrs. Urso’s has some really good family connections? Her good friend from the legal office she once worked at just happens to be really good friends with a certain someone at INFOWARS. Now you can see how this is starting to all tie in. And it also seems, who you presume to be her uncle, George Urso over in Allison Park PA (who happens to have a pretty extensive criminal record btw) is really good friends with a Mr. Brown over in North Carolina. It seems this Mr. Brown really is taking advantage of the “Q drops” - now isn’t that nice. I’m pretty sure Mr. Rodgers is really appreciating all the efforts Mr. Brown has been putting in to all this too. New radio equipment and new computer equipment isn’t cheap, neither is having a staff to feed too.

But guess what, this gets even better! It just so happens that Mr. Brown is really good friends with a Mr. Thomas Gilkenson, and it seems good old Thomas, who previously worked at the Counterintelligence and Criminal Investigations department with the US Department of Defense, has a wealth of knowledge to provide the “Team.” “Q+,” I mean good old Thomas, just happens to live not too far away from Mr.Brown. He’s just one state down from Mr.Brown in good old S.C..

But wait, there’s more! Wouldn’t you know, Serialbrain and Mr. Gilkenson seem to have hit it off as good friends. I hear SerialBrain really likes to pick Mr. Gilkenson’s brain for lots of good usable info! Good old SerialBrain always liked trying to be the bigger autist than he really was. It’s too bad his personal info leaked out from his gmail. I feel bad their comps are getting compromised now. I hear they keep having lots of glitches, issues and stuff.

Moving on…It also seems Mr. Brown, Mr. Gilkeson and the rest of the team have made some really good money recently. Mr. Rodgers and Wife have done pretty good for themselves too. Aren’t they all just the best patriots ever? I think we should all move to North or South Carolina because it seems that those are really profitable states right now! Do you think this is why Mr. Rodgers decided to move his family there? I hear they have some nice big houses out there.

Some final words… Let’s all keep doing our part Patriots! It’s not cheap to run such a big operation, and they need to keep a steady flow of money coming in with, especially with all the mouth’s involved to feed now. WWG1WGA in the paint! Final shout out to Ron. it seems our buddies over at infinity are dealing with a nasty bug. Do you think they were able to find the problem? I wonder if their debugger is working properly. Maybe it’s all do to a race condition that hasn’t been found? Hmmmm. Good luck guys! I hope these “blackouts” they keep experiencing will eventually stop. 😉

Anyway, I hope you guys like the update. Oh by the way, some “anon” happen to send me a pic of a conversation that really spills the beans on all this. It doesn’t look good for them. I hope they don’t get mad at me for sharing it. I’m sure you’ll hear more about this soon. I hope they don’t lose more Patriots over it.

WWG1WGAnonymous - all for the LuLz, oh! and don’t forget the shekels.

P.S. On a serious note, People, what’s going on in the WH right now has nothing to do with what these A holes are feeding you. These A holes have been weaving in a lot of BS crap with the FBI corruption case. We’ve uncovered more things that are very concerning, and based on what we have found, we have very good reason to believe that there is a coordinated effort to really make us conservatives look nuts, so that there is a new push for newer and very strict internet, privacy, and social media laws. Some of these individuals involved with Pamphlet and the bunch have ties to Dems in high places! Not sure if they know this either! We haven’t been able to connect it all (yet) but there seems to clearly be an agenda at work based on what we’ve found so far. More to come later.

“Be careful who you follow” is the truth!

Murk

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th September 2018), Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Franny (11th September 2018), happyuk (16th September 2018), Hervé (11th September 2018), Ivanhoe (11th September 2018), Matthew (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Thanks to (almost) all contributors here, what a relief to have a place for stable, same page discourse about this fascinating subject.

Q As An Initially Well Meant Con

First replier in this thread, 7-word petty ridiculer robinr1 representing all the pest-like surface dwellers who rush to deride but scurry when asked for substance... totally misses the point.

Identifying players who created Q is only the beginning leaving a mountain of unanswered questions.

What intrigues me about the whole Q scenario is the highly unusual factor that it's not fully black/white, right/wrong or good/bad. It created a bold and extremely far reaching organizational and mind opening effect... that was done with deceit.

It got more people than ever talking about MKUltra, human trafficking, political corruption and a huge array of things our community has been trying to wake people up to for decades. I think that's brilliant and don't see anything wrong with dirty fighting for the constructive while the entire MSM bombards us with 24/7 social engineering via 100% dirty fighting for the destructive.

On the disturbing side however is the 'trust the plan' meme that's repeated quite often, and likely other mind-manipulative concepts being crafted into it.

A big red flag to me possibly coloring the whole agenda was enthroning Corsi as the interpretation god at first. Has the CBTS/Corsi relationship disconnected? (sorry, haven't listened since Corsi was being idolized). If they have disconnected from him, I hope it's because he wasn't a creator and Pam realized he was being used by a very deceptive gatekeeper leeching off a spotlight, but that Pam welcomed him at all is disturbing if he's so smart and/or not secretly on the same side. Point is, who CBTS openly sides with is something to keep an eye on.

What Unirock is saying however, is that the post-4chan group orchestrating these well meaning intentions quickly accrued more power than expected and it quickly corrupted those who suddenly found themselves with the lure of big money. You bet they've been approached by countless dirtbags with cash wanting to use the Q phenomena to further some agendas.

That means even if we've identified creators, we don't have a clue who all are influencing Q content now or what real discord is going on behind the scenes.

The post-confession evolution will be very interesting to watch.

~~~~~~~

But regarding any interpretation of content, I want to highlight what I think has been the most significant comment yet about the foundational nature of this phenomena worth keeping in perspective. There's never been a pure-speculation only one-way mirror in our political arena this prolific, influential and still growing.

BILL RYAN: Post #6788
    You see, folks, this is a one-way mirror.
    There's no-one to interview, no-one to ask for clarification or more info,
    no-one's credentials or background to check.

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th September 2018), Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Bluegreen (11th September 2018), Flash (11th September 2018), Franny (11th September 2018), HaveBlue (11th September 2018), Hervé (11th September 2018), Ivanhoe (11th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Ratszinger (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Wow Confession #2!

I suddenly have to laugh. I was one of those who pressed for, if not an anti-Q thread, a critiquing, questioning thread re Q. Almost overnight like mushrooms anti-Q threads are popping up all over! lol. But not only anti-Qs but in the political genre ANTI's in general! I asked for it - I got it!

It occurred to me I could have played right into pre-election demoralization psy-ops. These are important elections coming up. Like I said previously, these people have had 10 months or so to come clean but they are picking right before the election to Confess & Deflate though this QBRD claims "...I want everyone to know though that the intensions behind all of this were noble and honest at first..." (How Lofty!)

And though sincere sounding at first blush, his "I also want the truth out once and for all because I can’t continue to see true Americans, honest people, and those wanting something better for this country to be taken advantage of any longer...." not only palliative for himself but diminishing the big FU he did give these "true Americans, honest people" he now feels so much for but the timing of the mea culpa makes it a double FU to same. I hope many who intended to vote against dems/rhinos will be even more angry if they were influenced/interested in Q and not demoralized which these geeks could be intending.

These geek confessions could be totally true but methinks I dabbled in Anti Q world enough for one week. I get the gist! I'll go back to my original brooding self, reading the drops, pondering, observing and keeping mine own counsel... It's been interesting...
    Last edited by Helene West; 11th September 2018 at 05:01.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Flash (11th September 2018), happyuk (16th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Noelle (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

I think it's conceivable that the narrative presented in the OP video could be Deep State/intelligence created and promoted. NBC and other MSM news outlets went with that angle.

Here's NBC's piece: How three conspiracy theorists took 'Q' and sparked Qanon

Tracy Beanz (Diaz) is mentioned in the NBC story, in a demonizing way. They quote her, but these quotes were not obtained by the reporter interviewing her. It states she declined to comment. As a journalist myself and someone who has been interviewed by the MSM, I know how that goes. The reporter possibly did not disclose to Beanz what she was being accused of.

Jack Posobiec is somehow involved with pushing this narrative too. Posobiec, a "conspiracy theorist" who may have military intel ties, started following me on Twitter back in November, and I followed him. (I got on Twitter to follow Q.) I believe he did the same with many other Q supporters. He would tweet about swamp-draining news, things that aligned with what Q was saying. Then early in 2018, he starts tweeting Q is a LARP.

For anyone interested, Beanz denies the allegations here.

I'll finish with this: I think threads that challenge QAnon are a plus. They will help keep us Q researchers on PA anchored.

38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th September 2018), Baby Steps (11th September 2018), Bill Ryan (11th September 2018), Billy (11th September 2018), Bluegreen (11th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), enigma3 (11th September 2018), Flash (11th September 2018), Helene West (11th September 2018), Mike (11th September 2018), mountain_jim (11th September 2018), Nasu (11th September 2018), Ratszinger (11th September 2018), Reinhard (11th September 2018), Rita Sweeney (11th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018), Words of Joy (16th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 11 13 LastLast