Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast

Thread: Q Revealed??

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Q Revealed??

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Quote Posted by Honesty (here)
    The whole Q thing is a misdirect ... war is ramping up in the Middle East, kicking into high gear after another 9/11 attack tomorrow - chemical weapons in Syria. One of the articles on the attack was released a day early:
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...346705,00.html
    ...similar to the WTC Building 7 collapse announcement with the building still standing in the background:
    https://youtu.be/677i43QfYpQ
    [MOD NOTE from Tintin - awaiting Honesty's response before moving to a Syria related thread]

Honesty: this is a terrific find. I can do this for you but maybe you'd like to try reposting this important find to a related 'Syria' thread as well yourself? Let me know please if you'd like me to do it and I'll happily oblige

I'm attaching a screenshot of this article here too.

Anybody picking this up would need to be mindful of the time difference between Tel Aviv (10:36 AM) and the US equivalent - potential EST viz Washington D.C which without checking at the time of writing would surely place this release on Ynet to 09/10 in the very early hours US time, and the timing of John Bolton's comments on 09/10 subsequent to this.

If it is crumbs we are following then this is one mighty loaf:

Attachment 39068
    I was informed that the Turks stepped up to stop the next phase of the war (e.g., false flag chemical attack in Syria). Reasoning was that they were not ready for the 2+ million refugees that would flood the border into Turkey. Surprising...so we'll have to wait (a good thing) for some other event to trigger an escalation in the Middle East. I'm OK with waiting forever.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (12th September 2018), Tintin (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018), wondering (13th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I would not be so quick to dismiss the time delay explanation........10-15 minutes to delay posting a tweet seems credible to me.

Let us approach this mystery with humility, and ask the experts.
    IT expert here:

There's no way that anyone was able to receive a tweet 5-15 min before it was posted publicly with the typical way twitter works. That would be literally impossible with out intervention to delay (and THAT would be easily provable in itself, and overly obvious); this is a very very weak attempt to fool non-technical people who do not understand how these systems work.

The "we got tweets early" line is total BS and almost technically impossible, certainly HIGHLY improbable.

Quote Posted by Ratszinger
    What I'm saying is that it is a misconception to think autists can't be fooled.
    For clarity:

autists in the "Q" sense are the Anon's that do crowd sourced research... not actual individuals on the autism spectrum... it's a "slang" term for crowd sourced researchers.

Quote Posted by Retief (here)
    I share the same sentiments. During the video the point was made that Q didn't make his own board, so others had control over his posts. I don't do chans and I guess I'm getting a little long in the tooth (I remember having to program the VCR clock for my elders) but can someone comment on whether or not this is a valid criticism of Q's authenticity?
    This should help:

4chan and 8chan function seemingly to promote anonymity, just like this forum there are moderators that try to keep up (haha, good luck on the chans!) the messages can be altered (but it's logged etc).It's not for everyone, it's a weird quirky corner of the internet; but I do not believe that it's a valid claim to say that just because the chans were used that the message is suspect.... they are a great way to anonymously release information.
    Last edited by TargeT; 12th September 2018 at 12:25.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bob (12th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), enigma3 (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Jayke (12th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th September 2018), muxfolder (12th September 2018), Nasu (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (12th September 2018), Retief (12th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th September 2018), Tintin (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

[QUOTE=TargeT;1247843]
    I would not be so quick to dismiss the time delay explanation........10-15 minutes to delay posting a tweet seems credible to me.

For clarity:

autists in the "Q" sense are the Anon's that do crowd sourced research... not actual individuals on the autism spectrum... it's a "slang" term for crowd sourced researchers.

I do not believe the above to be a true statement. I believe many of the researchers fall into the autistic spectrum and can be noticed even in their videos and you all know that. But I'm not here to argue with you over it but nice try. I just don't buy it and the behavior of the people over on that other awakening place is not one of any kind of warm welcome to people even giving a hint they are on the fence.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), TargeT (12th September 2018), Tintin (12th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

For clarity:

I do not believe the above to be a true statement. I believe many of the researchers fall into the autistic spectrum and can be noticed even in their videos and you all know that. But I'm not here to argue with you over it but nice try. I just don't buy it and the behavior of the people over on that other awakening place is not one of any kind of warm welcome to people even giving a hint they are on the fence.
    I gave you a direct link to an explanation, trust me "autists" is just a "cool name" for the crowd sourced researchers and has very little to do with actual autism other than the fact that the name is applied to researchers because of their focus...

From the link I posted:
    Quote The ‘Autists’ are the fine people of the chans who do the digging into the Q posts on the qresearch board. The name comes from the tendency of autists to be relentless in their pursuit of completing any task that they begin. Also because folks believe them to not be very social folks, like neckbearded, ‘live-in-mom’s-basement’, which may or may not be true.

Praise the autists. Kek.
    no belief needed, that is what they are in this context
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), enigma3 (12th September 2018), mountain_jim (12th September 2018), Nasu (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (12th September 2018), Tintin (12th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)

For clarity:

I gave you a direct link to an explanation, trust me "autists" is just a "cool name" for the crowd sourced researchers and has very little to do with actual autism other than the fact that the name is applied to researchers because of their focus...

From the link I posted:
    Quote The ‘Autists’ are the fine people of the chans who do the digging into the Q posts on the qresearch board. The name comes from the tendency of autists to be relentless in their pursuit of completing any task that they begin. Also because folks believe them to not be very social folks, like neckbearded, ‘live-in-mom’s-basement’, which may or may not be true.

Praise the autists. Kek.
    no belief needed, that is what they are in this context
    Sorry wasn't clear. I can't view the link mate! The mod banned me not just from GW but from everything and I only two questions posted, two posts actually! Not even enough to know me or anything about me and just bam! So as I said I didn't get warm welcome. Was trying to not discuss other forums here. Anyway, my bad> I should have been clearer. I get a white page saying sorry you are not welcome here!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), Sierra (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

In case anyone missed this:

If there was any lingering doubt that Deep State meddling IS afoot to discredit Q, the evidence of fakery is CLEAR, re the Discord chatlogs Microchip presented where he claims to be Q.

Q himself posted this warning in #2111.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...78638613839872
    [0:21]

Click image for larger version

Name:	qpost2111_1.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	39076

At 0:21 in the linked video from Microchip:

The chatlog for September 14th 2017: he posts a link dated September 16th, 2 days in the future.

For me, this says it all. It's been shopped. Or as they say in meme world, "IT'S A FAKE!!"

If Q was a LARP, why would he 'out' himself in one of his own drops? And once outed, and the whole thing disavowed, why continue to post? (most recent drop is #2151).

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    It would be foolish of me to say this is lies, disinfo, or fake news. It would also be hasty to judge it the truth, and the whole truth.

All I can say, with all honesty, is I don't want it to be true. But if this bears out, so be it..
    I was skittish before, and hedged my bets. But now...

This is what Q called panic-mode. Every attempt is being made to destroy and discredit Q.

Ask yourself why? (as Q would say.)
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th September 2018), Debra (12th September 2018), enigma3 (12th September 2018), Jayke (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (12th September 2018), TargeT (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

In the early Q drop days, I spent some time on the 4Chan board -- maybe a month -- then I decided it was too rough for me. It seemed to me that almost every other post was an attack on Q or the anons.

About the autists, Tablet magazine published an article in June that talks about the "autistically-inclined" anons.

The Story of Q

... Do you know about predictive modelling in computers? I didn’t. I’m a writer, a generalist, not a scientist, but I watched a few training videos on the subject. Large technology companies and government intelligence agencies do predictive modeling using the machine learning language R with ‘caret’ (CLassification and REgression Training.) In the same way autistic people easily spot connections that normal people miss, machine learning sees causality that even autistic people are not able to process. Q and his colleagues appear to have used these techniques to model contingencies and to guide the development of their plan, while providing their followers with tactical guidance and updated predictions with data continually updated from reality.

To build such a machine, Q needed services unavailable on the market at any price. He needed a few hundred intelligent, autistically-inclined people of disparate talents to network together. Try hiring those, and if you have 20 million you’re prepared to spend, how are you going to manage them?

I believe that Q had this figured out, too. You can’t bully an autist, and they are not primarily motivated by money. The same way an autist can’t stand something like magazines left in disorder on a coffee table, they can’t stand living with obvious contradictions and lies. So, they are highly motivated truth-seekers. I think most of us are, to the degree that we have time; but where do you find it? The truth is a needle and out there are a thousand haystacks. Q knew that if he could convince the autists he was who he claimed, they would work night and day for him. ...
    Last edited by Noelle; 12th September 2018 at 14:04.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Debra (12th September 2018), enigma3 (12th September 2018), happyuk (16th September 2018), Hervé (12th September 2018), Jayke (12th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2018), Ratszinger (12th September 2018), TargeT (12th September 2018), Tintin (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Noelle (here)
    In the early Q drop days, I spent some time on the 4Chan board -- maybe a month -- then I decided it was too rough for me. It seemed to me that almost every other post was an attack on Q or the anons.

About the autists, Tablet magazine published an article in June that talks about the "autistically-inclined" anons.

The Story of Q

... Do you know about predictive modelling in computers? I didn’t. I’m a writer, a generalist, not a scientist, but I watched a few training videos on the subject. Large technology companies and government intelligence agencies do predictive modeling using the machine learning language R with ‘caret’ (CLassification and REgression Training.) In the same way autistic people easily spot connections that normal people miss, machine learning sees causality that even autistic people are not able to process. Q and his colleagues appear to have used these techniques to model contingencies and to guide the development of their plan, while providing their followers with tactical guidance and updated predictions with data continually updated from reality.

To build such a machine, Q needed services unavailable on the market at any price. He needed a few hundred intelligent, autistically-inclined people of disparate talents to network together. Try hiring those, and if you have 20 million you’re prepared to spend, how are you going to manage them?

I believe that Q had this figured out, too. You can’t bully an autist, and they are not primarily motivated by money. The same way an autist can’t stand something like magazines left in disorder on a coffee table, they can’t stand living with obvious contradictions and lies. So, they are highly motivated truth-seekers. I think most of us are, to the degree that we have time; but where do you find it? The truth is a needle and out there are a thousand haystacks. Q knew that if he could convince the autists he was who he claimed, they would work night and day for him. ...
    Thank you. So well said! Autistic are brutally honest if anything. There was a video on lets see, History channel maybe I really need to find this out because I want to watch it again if I can find it. It covered the schools in Austria, going over Vienna and how those like Leonardo da vinci that were high art people went there and there was another school, in Sienna a town not far apparently but composed of schools for autists! All the special people were going to school there in Sienna and they are the ones that actually did the designs of most of the things Leonardo gets credit for as the teachers there sent the rough sketches of the autists to the art school to have students such as da vinci redo them in refined form such as only he could do. They apparently proved this with the originals that came from the students at the Sienna school and all of them that did that stuff like the helicopter and such were the students there not da vinci according to this. The elite have known about the special 'Rain Man' people and utilized them for a long time.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 12th September 2018 at 15:29. Reason: I see that missing word and I just have to fix it!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Hervé (12th September 2018), Jayke (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

By the way, correct me if I'm off as I've looked some to try to find mention of this and didn't see anything. I have not read here about Michael Aquino but elsewhere some say he didn't actually get away with his 60 years of child abuse rampage against children that he was caught and worked a deal to reveal all in a way that both concealed him and revealed him and the rest at the same time in Qanon. The reason being you can rearrange his name to say "IQANOU" but if you turn the "U" upside down or reverse it as they say in 'Runes' it becomes "I QANON" revealing the identity. I have not seen it covered. Is there any serious inquiry into this theory or did it fizzle in the wind like others? I wonder because this guy has or had the clearance to know this stuff right?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

For clarity:

Damn - it seems that, as of about a half hour ago now - Reddit has banned /r/greatawakening (which is where your link goes to, as you know).

Here is a screen capture that I just took, of the banning notice:

~~~~~~~~

When I go to the specific link in your (TargetT's) post, I get a slightly different error message, which states that greatawakening was banned 39 minutes ago. The following screen shot was taken at 14:16 CDT time, on 12 Sept 2018. It is a screenshot of a page that I loaded probably at 14:15 or 14:16 CDT.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th September 2018 at 19:30.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

enigma3 (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2018), mountain_jim (12th September 2018), Nasu (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), norman (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (12th September 2018), TargeT (14th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The PrayingMedic, who is one of the Q commentators I most enjoy listening to, has a good debunk of Microchip's claims to be the real Q....
    PrayingMedic points out such things as Microchip posting what he claims is a screen shot of his early discussions about creating Q, where there is a link on the screen shot to an article on Breitbart. The screen shot shows a chat that allegedly occurred on Sept 14, 2017. The Brietbart article linked in that screen shot was not published until two days later, on Sept 16, 2018. At the 1:10:17 mark, PrayingMedic asks "If this chat log was from Sept 14 of 2017, how did Microchip post a link to a Breitbart article that had not been published yet?"

PrayingMedic points out other anomalies in Microchip's claims as well. I conclude that Microchip is not the real creator of Q.....
    Really disappointed in this finite 'concluding' Paul... AND Star Mariner also rushing to push this supposed proof to discredit Microchip. Yep, suddenly lots of chatter about the supposed date anomalies 'proving' Microchip was being deceptive....

Before I even went investigating, my first thought was... can't dates like this be easily photoshopped and wouldn't the Q moneymakers want to quick debunk any challenges that pop up? And even further, isn't it totally irresponsible to repeat the 'debunking' by someone who has been cited as one of the ORIGINAL Q PROMOTERS and ONGOING CAPITALIZERS-Praying Medic - without even making sure it wasn't a photoshop job?

Sure enough when I looked this photoshop job likelihood had already been outed. At the very least the truth is neither of us can prove it one way or other without original data and at the super very least, certainly does not make all the other evidence pointing to Pamphlet moot!!!

I was so hoping this thread would be far more judicious and level headed than the others, instead of another place to quick to throw out any miniscule and unverified muddying fodder out of a need to defend one's ego's rigid beliefs.

Last edited by waves; 12th September 2018 at 19:59.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Hervé (12th September 2018), Matthew (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (12th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I was so hoping this thread would be far more judicious and level headed than the others, instead of another place to quick to throw out any miniscule and unverified muddying fodder out of a need to defend one's ego's rigid beliefs.
    I trust that this thread can continue without provocative, derogatory, characterizations of the mind sets of others

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Jayke (12th September 2018), Lettherebelight (12th September 2018), lilac (14th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2018), Matthew (12th September 2018), mountain_jim (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Really disappointed in this finite 'concluding' Paul... AND Star Mariner also rushing to push this supposed proof to discredit Microchip. Yep, suddenly lots of chatter about the supposed date anomalies 'proving' Microchip was being deceptive....

Before I even went investigating, my first thought was... can't dates like this be easily photoshopped and wouldn't the Q moneymakers want to quick debunk any challenges that pop up? And even further, isn't it totally irresponsible to repeat the 'debunking' by someone who has been cited as one of the ORIGINAL Q PROMOTERS and ONGOING CAPITALIZERS-Praying Medic - without even making sure it wasn't a photoshop job?
    I'm not sure I am following you correctly, waves.

Are you saying that the claimed evidence of photoshopped dates that pro-Q people (such as Praying Medic and myself) are using to discredit microchip ... that that claimed evidence itself may well be fraudulently photoshopped?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,189 times in 4,071 posts

(I don't mean to cut over your question to waves Paul, so I'll shrink the font. It's late I want to post this and go to bed)

The bar is set high for judicious, level headed, without provocative, derogatory, characterizations of the mind sets of others, posts. This all sounds good anyway.

My attempt at a well phrased criticism: I can guess about someone elses global software infrastructure all day. I don't expect Trumps tweets would have a 10 mins., or whatever, delay.

The reason the delay comes into question is because it's a key piece of the story we can actually corroborate (or not), one way or another; will Q preempt Trumps tweets again? or can we find any other evidence for or against this twitter claim.

An other developer/sysop.'s and their dogs opinion, I'm really sorry to say... does not impress me. I've seen global software systems deliver realtime Software Asset Management information, from thousands of computers, world wide, in seconds. Realtime. I am well aware of how amazingly fast global systems are, or rather can be. And these global systems, that are so fast, make me go WOW. Including twitter. I love software that makes me go WOW, it's the business I;m in. Anyway I digress.

I can start to entertain the idea that loads are balanced, in the twitter infrastructure. And if anyone has edge cases, Trump might. I'm not trying to suggest this is the case. I actually would be surprised. I'm saying I can entertain these ideas, enough for me to email trumptwitterarchive asking if this twitter delay was true.

(I've seen codebases get MUNG'd over time, a codebase is VERY prone to performance degradation over time, and it's hard to keep her ship-shape)

But I've not received a reply from trumptwitterarchive, and may never. It doesn't stop anyone else emailing them and asking? if this isn;t a great idea, then any other suggestions for acquiring evidence based on this Trump tweet delay claim, beyond guessing?
    Last edited by Matthew; 12th September 2018 at 21:28. Reason: changed 'corruption' to 'performance degradation' (bad choice of words, wrong context)

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Flash (12th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (13th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Let us approach this mystery with humility, and ask the experts.
    IT expert here:

There's no way that anyone was able to receive a tweet 5-15 min before it was posted publicly with the typical way twitter works. That would be literally impossible with out intervention to delay (and THAT would be easily provable in itself, and overly obvious); this is a very very weak attempt to fool non-technical people who do not understand how these systems work.

The "we got tweets early" line is total BS and almost technically impossible, certainly HIGHLY improbable.
    Target, I meant genuine experts. i.e., someone who has experience with the Twitter API, and/or who has studied Twitter and the science of systems at scale in depth. Those people are most likely on Stack Exchange. Im thinking of writing them a question. I posted documentation showing there are delays and disparities in times for Tweets appearing, sometimes of up to four hours. Apps using the Twitter API can lag behind the main Twitter app by seconds, dozens of minutes, or hours. The info is out there for anyone who spends 5 minutes Googling. It is less likely that an app could actually pre-empt the main Twitter feed, but still possible, when you consider how large Twitter is, and the massive computer power needed to update hundreds of millions of tweets.

Am I sure this confession is true? No. But I was asking that we *humbly* go through the details of the Twitter time-delay without resorting to ALL CAPS, assumptions, and self-proclaimed expertise. In general, you come of as cocksure and over-confident in your posts, which is not fun or interesting to deal with, especially as you seem to be bluffing sometimes.

Your answer contains zero references to actual documentation or any research you have done.

Then we have the issue that some mobile phones don't ask for Twitter updates in real time because it's a drain on the battery. This is another reason why a dedicated app focusing on one Tweeter, Donald Trump, could appear to post faster than the main Twitter app. When systems go large scale, the break and act weird.

I have no dog in this race. This is just a fun computer science question for me.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th September 2018), Matthew (13th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Daozen, Target IS a genuine expert!

If we do not believe our own in house expert, who will we trust?

One thing for sure: I may argue with Target about his confidence in lots of topic, but, over the years, i have no doubts he is an IT expert, as much as Hervé is a PhD in geology. Therefore, i trust him more than what is found on google for IT expertise.

Will I trust Hervé as an expert regarding geological earth changes? Of course - and I will trust him in French grammar as well, but will not call him a French grammar expert.

By the way, experts do not have to give reference, because THEY ARE the reference.
    However, to cool down people who do not know much on the topic, they may sometimes refer to their expert colleagues work as those same colleagues will refer to the former expert if needed.
    Last edited by Flash; 12th September 2018 at 23:51.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (12th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), Ratszinger (13th September 2018), TargeT (14th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Maybe someone wanted to see Trump's tweets to be sure what he was doing before allowing it public!? Especially if we believe motherjones telling us Trump almost started a war because of one of his tweets. Re: North Korea. If Trump was a natl. security concern, and apparently to some he was does it make sense there could be a delay for state officials?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Matthew (13th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

You have used ALL CAPS, Flash, adding further weight to your argument.

From an expert I would expect:

- Refer to facts.
    - Use supporting evidence.
    - At least 2 years experience working with the Twitter API.
    - Be humble.

Asking me "trust the experts" means nothing. Trusting the experts has not served us well in politics or healthcare. Anyway, I am not here to debate Target's expertise. I am just asking him to speak softly and refer to facts. In this case, specifically facts surrounding the Twitter API, which is at the core of this piece of evidence. Evidence for Tweeting delays is all over Google.

- Q posts have always seemed like lies to me.
    - The confession rings true (admittedly this is just my gut feeling)
    - There is evidence of Tweeting time disparities on the net.

Anyway... carry on pundits.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), Matthew (13th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

From an expert I would expect:

- Refer to facts. he does, the facts that you mentioned, how much more can an expert do - do you need his years of university training and 20 years work learning infused through osmosis into you, to trust an expert?

- Use supporting evidence. He is the expert, why should he give supporting evidence? we are not in a research lab here taking years of research where evidence has to be replicated. Why should he write details that may take years to understand, because of necessary prior training needed? Gosh, does a brain surgeon needs to tell you everything he learned before doing his surgery?

- At least 2 years experience working with the Twitter API. Who told you he does not - he can't tell us, because of the nature of his work, but who tell you he does not.

- Be humble. I have rarely seen a humble PhD, no kidding, not when they are talking about their field of expertise. Humbleness does not mean bending to people who do not know. And they should not be humble for things related to their expertise.

But in turn we should be humble, because we do not know what they took years to learn and create.
    This is, in my view, a comment you have regarding other posts Target makes were he is not an expert and you do not agree with him. Fair enough the, but not here on this topic.

Target, I never thought I would defend you ever!!!:rolf
    Tell us what you are an expert in Daozen, so that we either give you the measure back, or respect you when you talk with thorough expertise.

This does not mean that Q posts are genuine either - or not genuine, but it may means that the detractor is not.
    Last edited by Flash; 13th September 2018 at 00:12.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2018), TargeT (14th September 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I trust that this thread can continue without provocative, derogatory, characterizations of the mind sets of others
    My comment was absolutely aimed at how often it's true that people's 'mindsets' so frequently ignore parts of an issue that doesn't support their their fixed belief, or they can't be bothered to take the significant time it would take to understand the whole issue but make comments from that pre-fixed, less than aware mindset.

So yes, I'm absolutely calling out the mindsets of some that deserve it - it's also fresh in my mind now because it was that behavior that caused the competing grandstanding chaos the first Q thread degraded into.

Quote I'm not sure I am following you correctly, waves.

Are you saying that the claimed evidence of photoshopped dates that pro-Q people (such as Praying Medic and myself) are using to discredit microchip ... that that claimed evidence itself may well be fraudulently photoshopped?
    Yes, I'm surprised it was unclear. I said that was the first question that popped into my mind before even looking into it, and I even included a screenshot from someone who had also quickly pointed that out that possibility. I also added there's no real proof either way yet so I was remaining open to verification.

But you did take the time to declare to all of us 'I conclude that Microchip is not the real creator of Q...' which reasonably means that your mind is now firmly sealed shut so I hope you won't just stay to keep arguing that fixed conclusion to the people here still wanting to discuss the subject with open minds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast