Thread: Q Revealed??

1. Link to Post #81
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Default Re: Q Revealed??

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I don't recall seeing anything that convinced me that this "key whistleblower" knew anything more, or even as much as, TargeT or myself.
    Can anyone else see what's wrong with this statement?

2. Link to Post #82
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Personally, having followed Q from November on wards, I didn't bother to look into the Microchip story. To me it was expected, and I've seen similar claims before like Leftists pranksters, LARP, Q not being initial Q anymore and what more. Whenever I read something like it, I skip, because it just doesn't make sense given all the proof that has already been given.

I'll list a few:
    -Q clock: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...lock+explained / https://www.qproofs.com/q-clock.html
    -Q hand signs by POTUS: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...US+Q+hand+sign
    -DOITQ twitter image POTUS
    -POTUS pointing at Q: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...TUS+pointing+Q
    -POTUS referencing 'Calm before the storm' at photo shoot
    -The investigation regarding 'Russian Collusion' / FISA abuse is following the exact path as Q pointed out up front, on different moments in time.
    -Sealed indictments
    -No name's Dog's day

The list is way longer, but I'll leave it at this. Point is, no prankster/mod/IT-expert/larp can get involvement of POTUS like has been the case. Or could make predictions as detailed on level as Q has been doing.

As pointed out in other posts here as well: when MSM start to write articles to descredit Q, one should, imho, be vigilant about it. And personally, I totally disregard it, as I don't trust the MSM on this topic, knowing their global interests.

Having said all of the above, I think it is also important to remain vigilant about where the Q story is heading to. No common man really fully knows where it is ultimately heading. And we can't say that the issues in the Middle East (Syria/Yemen) have been resolved. I know I will be watching to see how things evolve not only on a US national level. I'm praying for good things.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), KiwiElf (16th September 2018), Lettherebelight (16th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th September 2018), mountain_jim (16th September 2018), TargeT (17th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2018)

4. Link to Post #83
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Perhaps Q's posts are like the moves of a top level basketball player ... the moves do not predict where the player is going, but rather they make room, open up opportunities to shoot or drive or pass, keep the defense off balance, and make it more difficult for the defense to block a pass or shot or stop a drive.

In other words, to "control the narrative."

Exactly what will go down, when, is not known to most ahead of time, and unpredictable in detail by anyone until the moment for action.

Q has gotten many of us researching various aspects of the dreadful, deep and varied corruption that has its power center in Washington, DC, but spans the globe and includes numerous other powers (corporate, national, NGO, wealthy, ...)

Now when, at various times mostly yet to be seen, various elements of that power structure are dismantled, it will be easier to get a more truthful narrative out there, and it will be more difficult for the corrupt to put out a woefully false narrative.

This also makes it more difficult for the deep state to run false flag operations. For example, it seems that, given what we know now, and who knows or suspects it, that it would be difficult for the American (and British, Israeli and/or Saudi) deep state to pull off another 9/11. They could no longer reliably get their "19 Arab hijackers flying planes into buildings" narrative, leading to a lengthy "War on Terror", to stick.

In short: keep the deep state on their back heels, unsure, reacting, off balance.

Actually telling that deep state, or us, what is going to happen when ahead of time would usually be counterproductive, except perhaps when one has such a dominant upper hand that one can "rub it in their faces."
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (16th September 2018), Arcturian108 (16th September 2018), Bob (17th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), KiwiElf (16th September 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th September 2018), Matthew (16th September 2018), mountain_jim (16th September 2018), Reinhard (17th September 2018), RunningDeer (16th September 2018), TargeT (17th September 2018), Words of Joy (16th September 2018)

6. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    I don't recall seeing anything that convinced me that this "key whistleblower" knew anything more, or even as much as, TargeT or myself.
    First I want to say thanks YoYoYo, I so appreciate your posts so far here trying to be fair and accurate to just find out what's true or not - it's obvious you're not pushing for or attached to any outcome.

I get why the tweet delay talking point matters, but to me the context also is that it was a rare unsubstantiated talking point plucked out of literally 150+ other substantiated talking points that established a very tightly laid out big picture. So if you mean Paul's statement comes off as cavalier and dismissive in contrast to you and the others who stated your case but left it as the verdict is still out, I very much agree.

But if you're also feeling the very passive aggressive seething within Paul's attitude over and over already, I agree there too and want to say something about it and to potentially other militant Q believers who might visit here.

More than anything Paul, I really don't believe you actually watched the OP video carefully if at all. Even before YoYoYo's comment I wanted to ask you to please respect the request in the OP and use the other two threads for continuing any more pro-Q arguing or expressing dismissive contempt for people on the fence or already on the other side from you. Especially as a mod, I'm disappointed you instantly barged in here refusing to respect the OP request to not still be a Q believer if you post here.

It would be different if you showed any understanding of the other 150+ OP video puzzle pieces and especially the hard evidence that adds up that others find convincing. But you're one of this forum's extreme Q believers and it feels like you only came here to push whatever you could quick find in non-believer faces because you couldn't stand the premise of this thread. I started it to escape that seething quality that just boiled over in the extreme believers the 1st Q thread. Please come back when you really understand the entirety of the picture presented by Unirock. I had to watch twice and really pay attention.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

Matthew (16th September 2018)

8. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Actually telling that deep state, or us, what is going to happen when ahead of time would usually be counterproductive, except perhaps when one has such a dominant upper hand that one can "rub it in their faces."
    Yes, and in that regard, I've read something that is pretty much unverifiable at this point, though interesting, is related to the post:
    "What makes a movie GOOD?
    GREAT actors?
    Q"
    And related to the quote "Every battle is won before it's ever fought.". What if indeed 'offers they (deep state targets) can't refuse' were already made. Treason/death penalty hanging above their heads and offering prison if they cooperate in bringing more down by playing a certain role. That would definitely make them GREAT actors.

And as has been proven (at least to my conviction) No name was not one of those to receive a deal and live. Of HRC was said 'No deal'. Let's see what happens. The world is watching. And the world knows about the big crimes that were concocted and executed. Dominoes are falling at steady pace.

Deep state will also understand what is happening and it will, expectedly, cause extreme situations, were people either try to safe them selves by ratting, trying to overthrow POTUS, or worse. Though with communication systems crippled, money flows cut off, security clearances removed, and surveillance by US MI/SIGINT the deep state operations will not run smoothly, to say the least.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

KiwiElf (16th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Paul has said that he's stepping away from this thread now, and so I feel it may be helpful to attempt a clarification on his behalf. I'm genuinely trying to be a translator here.

As best I can see, Paul is calling on his own technical expertise to cast doubt on the veracity of the claimed whistleblower's reported testimony. Whether or not the whistleblower is real, I think this is what Paul was trying to convey.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (16th September 2018), avid (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), Matthew (16th September 2018), RunningDeer (16th September 2018), TargeT (17th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #87
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Someone's background should not give their points in a debate any more weight. That's an appeal to authority and it's not logical. "I'm a doctor, and I can tell you that Iodine/MMS/Turpentine is dangerous" would not be acceptable on Project Avalon, so why would invoking your past be OK in a technical thread? YoYoYo and I both have experience in this field too, but it is not..... uh..... British..... to refer to your own past in a debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkF_XpA5P48

The debate surrounds Twitter + time delays and so I would expect posters to refer to actual googleable facts. The "Twitter delay is impossible posters" have not done this. Info surrounding accidentally delayed tweets, and deliberately delayed (scheduled) tweets is available online, and referenced in this thread.

Q has had his run. He's told his lies, had his 15 minutes, peaked... and now he's on an alt media popularity downswing, as we've seen so many times before. He'll be gone in 3-6 months.

Seeing Trump point to a cardboard cutout Q sign doesn't offer very strong corroborating evidence, in my view. Even if Trump was working with Q it could just mean Q is a propagandist.
    Last edited by Daozen; 16th September 2018 at 18:54.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

happyuk (16th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (16th September 2018), Matthew (17th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Paul has said that he's stepping away from this thread now, and so I feel it may be helpful to attempt a clarification on his behalf. I'm genuinely trying to be a translator here.

As best I can see, Paul is calling on his own technical expertise to cast doubt on the veracity of the claimed whistleblower's reported testimony. Whether or not the whistleblower is real, I think this is what Paul was trying to convey.
    Paul exhibits an amazing amount of patience AND tolerance across these threads AND
    time..
    and, AND….

Kudos and thank you, Paul

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bob (17th September 2018), Flash (16th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2018), Matthew (16th September 2018), Noelle (17th September 2018), Reinhard (17th September 2018), Sierra (16th September 2018), TargeT (17th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2018), Valerie Villars (16th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Seeing Trump point to a cardboard cutout Q sign doesn't offer very strong corroborating evidence, in my view. Even if Trump was working with Q it could just mean Q is a propagandist.
    If that was the only thing, then sure. Though the list is not exactly short. And of course it's theater, even Q admits it's a movie/show. Yes, it's a means to an end. That's also no secret. I ask myself, to what end. And as said before it is not fully clear, therefor I stay vigilant. On the other hand, when I see some enemies of the people, showing themselves on MSM with desperate messages to fire up people against Trump, then I can't escape the feeling that something good is happening. When I read the media in the Netherlands, that have been copy pasting 'news' that was created by PR firms and telling lies about a bunch of dirty shenanigans which included NATO, EU, US for ages, now telling us how bad Trump is, day and again, then I get a good feeling about the whole thing.

Daozen, based on all the 'autists' work and that has past, not only on 8chan, but also regarding DDOS attacks on 8chan, the censoring of content on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, the different articles on MSM media against the Q phenomenon, the people in congress not running for next term, the people that got fired from FBI, removed/demoted in DOJ, the bombing of poppy fields in Afghanistan, the closing of border with Mexico, the work on human trafficking, McCain's death and what more, what is your opinion exactly on the whole situation and Q's role in it? Q has been saying movie 2 and 3 are still to come. What makes you think it will be over in 3-6 months?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Noelle (17th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I had listened, a couple of times, for as long as I could keep my mind focused, to the opening video by the one who claimed to be a member of the team that created Q.

The style of rhetoric in that video put me off strongly ... quite possibly a reaction similar to what many posting here on this thread have to Q.

So I concluded in my gut (and saw no technical proof to the contrary) that it was the one in that opening video who was the fake.

At present, I can not see any useful way, using evidence that we all would accept, to prove a dang thing as to which of Q or this Q creation team member was or was not the fake.

So ... carry on ... one, or the other, or perhaps both of us, will eventually be shown to have been taken in by a hoax. Such is life. It certainly would not be the first time that I believed something that was false, or disbelieved something that was true.

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Antagenet (27th September 2018), ClearWater (16th September 2018), Debra (20th September 2018), JRS (18th September 2018), Magnus (17th September 2018), Matthew (17th September 2018), mountain_jim (16th September 2018), Noelle (17th September 2018), Reinhard (17th September 2018), RunningDeer (16th September 2018), Sierra (16th September 2018), TargeT (17th September 2018), Valerie Villars (16th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote But if you're also feeling the very passive aggressive seething within Paul's attitude over and over already, I agree there too and want to say something about it and to potentially other militant Q believers who might visit here.
    I'm not invested in any of this and I had to pick up my jaw off the floor when I read this. I don't think I've seen evidence of this in any of Paul's posts since I've been here. Paul has a very easy going nature as I understand it.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Debra (20th September 2018), Noelle (17th September 2018), Reinhard (17th September 2018), RunningDeer (16th September 2018), TargeT (17th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2018)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Someone's background should not give their points in a debate any more weight. That's an appeal to authority and it's not logical. "I'm a doctor, and I can tell you that Iodine/MMS/Turpentine is dangerous" would not be acceptable on Project Avalon, so why would invoking your past be OK in a technical thread? YoYoYo and I both have experience in this field too, but it is not..... uh..... British..... to refer to your own past in a debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkF_XpA5P48

The debate surrounds Twitter + time delays and so I would expect posters to refer to actual googleable facts. The "Twitter delay is impossible posters" have not done this. Info surrounding accidentally delayed tweets, and deliberately delayed (scheduled) tweets is available online, and referenced in this thread.

Q has had his run. He's told his lies, had his 15 minutes, peaked... and now he's on an alt media popularity downswing, as we've seen so many times before. He'll be gone in 3-6 months.

Yeah, congrats Daozen, you are succeeding in trolling this thread with your stupid stuborness about real experts expertise.

So now, nobody wants to post here and go into a jumping loop of trolling controlled by Daozen.

If we are not to believe at a minimum the good intentions of people we have dealt with for years , and their true expertise, awe are doomed to continuous stupidity.

Without true expertise, we would not have electricity, computers, penicillin, lasers, name it. But Either you are unable to catch this, or you get a summum pleasure in trolling
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (17th September 2018), JRS (18th September 2018), RunningDeer (16th September 2018), TargeT (17th September 2018), Valerie Villars (16th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Paul exhibits an amazing amount of patience AND tolerance across these threads AND
    time..
    and, AND….

Ok, I hear this. Point taken and understood and beautifully put.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Debra (20th September 2018), RunningDeer (16th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2018), Valerie Villars (17th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Aside from the Twitter time delay question, what about the other things brought up> that being Serial Brain, the Baker bros. connection and so on? Are these connections real? Is there any meat there? There is a lot more in the video than just the Twitter time delay question that everyone seems hung up on. Just a thought.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Matthew (19th September 2018), TargeT (17th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    time..
    and, AND….

Ok, I hear this. Point taken and understood and beautifully put.
    Thank you, YoYoYo

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th September 2018), Matthew (16th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2018), Valerie Villars (17th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Good grief, I see no reason for Paul to step away from this thread.

I have no dog in any Q theory race, but I have a few suspicions. Just watching it all play out...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th September 2018), Matthew (16th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2018)

32. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    Good grief, I see no reason for Paul to step away from this thread.
    I've already recently posted, on another related aspect of Q, on this thread.

But for now I have nothing to add to the primary question on this thread.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th September 2018), Matthew (16th September 2018), Ratszinger (16th September 2018)

34. Link to Post #98
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Yeah, congrats Daozen, you are succeeding in trolling this thread with your stupid stuborness about real experts expertise.
    Please find yourself a hobby, Flash, and let go of the bizarre fascination you have with my posts. I don't have the energy to respond to you any more. It's a sunny day. Apologies + adieu.

The topic on the table is Q, the Twitter Delay, and other anomalies brought up by the video. If people are having a hard time watching the clip again, there's a transcript on the first page.
    Last edited by Daozen; 17th September 2018 at 01:49.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bubu (26th September 2018), Matthew (19th September 2018)

36. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Earlier this month I posted a video by Unirock on the Q-Believers thread that made the case for Q as an opportunity picked up and exploited by Pamphlet Anon that the Q-Believers reacted to as an attack on their sacred belief that Q is a Trump insider working with Trump. I was ridiculed, dismissed, treated as a totally unwelcome invader and yelled at...

I DID START THIS THREAD IN RESPONSE clearly stating it's purpose and premise as being for Non-Believers only, but Q-Believers instantly disrespected it and appeared right away ridiculing it and re-preaching their same Q-Believer beliefs.

THIS IS AN UNUSUAL SHARPLY DIVIDED SITUATION AND I'M SUGGESTING A TRUCE

Because there's so much intense resentment from both sides towards any posts on 'their' thread by the other, I propose the two sides really do leave each other alone - stop trying to impose any 'factual' superiority or trying to convince people on the 'other' thread that they're wrong.

FOUNDATIONAL DIFFERENCES:
    BELIEVERS
    : Q believers are convinced beyond any doubt that from Post 1 Q has been a person or persons working within the Trump organization using the 4 then 8chan platform to relay cryptic clues about political workings going on, suggestions of what questions to ask and topics Trump is aware of and they completely trust Q's repeated assurances that Trump is working as fast as he can to address it all including his frequent encouragements to 'trust the plan'.

NON-BELIEVERS: Non-Believers are not challenging the substance of many topics being brought into public view by Q... but question the identity(s) who are doing it, other behind the scenes players in cooperation and the possibly not so benevolent ultimate agendas. Non-believers think Q is not a Trump insider in collusion with Trump, suspect Q's posts have been from numerous anons as control changed hands, and that Q is most likely now output from Pamphlet Anon and those in collusion with him who are all grandly profiting from the movement from their Patriot's Soapbox.

The point is, it's crystal clear that posts by one side into the other are completely unwelcome by either side and because there is no openness to what the other is convinced of and no chance one side will succeed in convincing the other - not unlike historical territory protecting and defending against what feels to each side as invasion.....

So...HOW ABOUT A TRUCE?
    Can we experiment practicing real mutual respect and leave each other alone?
    I will not initiate any posts, videos or arguments on the Q-Believers thread or reply to their posts there... and encourage both sides to do the same.

HOWEVER - I propose 'invasions' on either thread should be ignored and instead 'kicked back to their own thread' by replying to them THERE. Maybe that will stop intrusions.

I predict only Q-Believers will be the only side continuing to invade and post on a thread they don't understand the thinking of at all while showing great disdain for the participants anyway.

But how about we give it a try and let time show who had character, substance and facts?

~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by waves; 20th September 2018 at 07:14.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), Matthew (20th September 2018)

38. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Beautiful idea to call out the tension, and request the amiable

Matthew

xxx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 5 13 LastLast