+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast

Thread: Q Revealed??

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: Q Revealed??

Thanks YoYoYo. This is such a huge phenomenon with lots more to talk about than is being addressed elsewhere on this Forum.

I CALL RESET and HAPPY HOUR at the Q REVEALED PUB

...and WELCOME to those who believe Q is not a Trump insider OR remains on the fence as an undecided, curious questioner, and hope you agree that the OP video is overflowing with subjects to discuss the merits of over a couple of cool ones of your choice....

THANK YOU!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Matthew (20th September 2018), MistressJan (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    The point is, it's crystal clear that posts by one side into the other are completely unwelcome by either side and because there is no openness to what the other is convinced of and no chance one side will succeed in convincing the other - not unlike historical territory protecting and defending against what feels to each side as invasion.....

So...HOW ABOUT A TRUCE?
    Can we experiment practicing real mutual respect and leave each other alone?
    I will not initiate any posts, videos or arguments on the Q-Believers thread or reply to their posts there... and encourage both sides to do the same.

HOWEVER - I propose 'invasions' on either thread should be ignored and instead 'kicked back to their own thread' by replying to them THERE. Maybe that will stop intrusions.
    I would recommend a more relaxed policy, in which a given thread may well have a definite pro or anti Q bias, but still relatively brief and respectful comments of the opposite view are welcome.

Let the main work of a given thread proceed, without being overwhelmed by debunking or dissenting efforts from the other side, but keep in mind that sometimes we might learn something from someone with a different viewpoint.

As I noted in an earlier post above, I had nothing more useful to add regarding the main topic of this thread ... carry on and may your discussion here be fruitful.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ClearWater (20th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (5th November 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Noelle (20th September 2018), onawah (22nd October 2018), PurpleLama (26th September 2018), TargeT (20th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Paul, you're not on a throne. Considering you're the most Q-obsessed person at Avalon, you totally disrespectfully barged into this thread without understanding the OP content AT ALL and were the worst repeat offender quick because it's premise bigtime pushed your buttons you've shown your cards. This comment ignores all the positive of my effort and olive branch, my going away from the other thread when asked, my trying to lighten things up here with a chill-out bar....but you had to show up right away again to pick on something. I've lost respect for you and now realize all your measured pseudo-politeness is a facade for passive control-freakiness.

I made a big effort to explain why conventional wisdom does not apply in many ways right now and how something way more intense and divisive is happening. I'm just calling a spade a spade and proposing an unconventional approach. It's just flat out true that the 'convinced' on either side... for now.... are not interested AT ALL in learning from the other. I say so be it, let's deal with it, but I won't be bullied either by people that aren't even trying to understand the reasoning of a thread they're posting in. Whatever they 'get to do', so do I, but I'd prefer mutual space and respect.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), Matthew (20th September 2018), MistressJan (20th September 2018), Praxis (27th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Paul ... I've lost respect for you and now realize all your measured pseudo-politeness is a facade for passive control-freakiness.

... but I'd prefer mutual space and respect.
    respect you say ... ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (20th September 2018), greybeard (20th September 2018), Jayke (20th September 2018), mountain_jim (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), onawah (22nd October 2018), TargeT (20th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

A thread is a thread is a thread .. to keep open conversation on all points of interpretation, surely. I don’t have a deep vested interest in this topic of Q but I am learning a lot from the different perspectives about it and they are diverse on either side of the fence.

I think everyone is offering food for thought and everyone has the right to express that - it’s a process to unpack this and really all minds need to keep processing together their divergent beliefs until some shared clarity is reached, surely.

Someone close once said to me do not bring up the dynamics of our relationship with a counsellor who we were sharing at the time. Point is, no one is going to get above the fray and understand any of this if a decision is taken to just quarantine or dismiss or denigrate a whole line of thinking that is clearly living and staring us in the face without asking why it exists. No matter what side of the fence it sits on.

Sincerely no disrespect to anyone on here as I do realise that I am off topic here. I don’t want to be a thread killer. You are all amazing. That’s what I am seeing. Just saying

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th September 2018), Bubu (26th September 2018), ClearWater (20th September 2018), Ivanhoe (25th September 2018), Jayke (20th September 2018), Matthew (20th September 2018), MistressJan (20th September 2018), mountain_jim (20th September 2018), Noelle (20th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

I’m confused!

But isn’t having a thread where only Q-skeptics allowed to post an act of division within itself? I’m sure the Q-aficionados welcome a bit of back and forth debate, it helps keep things lively.

I’m not convinced by the QBRD_BAKER confession. Just on a linguistic analysis of the confession itself, I wouldn’t expect the person that wrote that to be the same person that writes the Q drops. Maybe I just skimmed over it too quickly, but, does it anywhere state how the person behind Q could’ve predicted 5 months in advance that Trump would move to declassify the FISA?

I’m still on the fence about Q’s endgame, or whether they’re white hats trying to bring down the deep state or black hats trying to consolidate power and round up the competition. There’s definitely more going on than just a few people having a LARP and trying to sell merchandise though.

Cynthia McKinney said in a tweet a while back that she believes Steve Pieczenik is Q. He’s the only person in the mainstream, that I know of, who has the intelligence background to pull the Q-movement off. But even with Pieczniek I’m dubious about what his overall intentions are. He certainly has it in for the Neocons and wants to see them brought down.

The Q confession is circumstantial and speculative to say the least. Paul and others have a right to question its authenticity, just as the Q-skeptics have a right to question Q’s authenticity. As Debra mentions above, it’s only through a cross-pollination of facts and details from all the Q threads, that we’ll get to unravel the real endgame of the Q-movement imo.

I remain open to all points of view and the deductive reasoning from all sides of the fence.
    Last edited by Jayke; 20th September 2018 at 12:29.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bluegreen (20th September 2018), Bubu (26th September 2018), ClearWater (20th September 2018), Debra (20th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2018), Franny (21st September 2018), Ivanhoe (25th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Noelle (20th September 2018), TargeT (20th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    I’m confused!

But isn’t having a thread where only Q-skeptics allowed to post an act of division within itself? I’m sure the Q-aficionados welcome a bit of back and forth debate, it helps keep things lively.

I’m not convinced by the QBRD_BAKER confession. Just on a linguistic analysis of the confession itself, I wouldn’t expect the person that wrote that to be the same person that writes the Q drops. Maybe I just skimmed over it too quickly, but, does it anywhere state how the person behind Q could’ve predicted 5 months in advance that Trump would move to declassify the FISA?

I’m still on the fence about Q’s endgame, or whether they’re white hats trying to bring down the deep state or black hats trying to consolidate power and round up the competition. There’s definitely more going on than just a few people having a LARP and trying to sell merchandise though.

Cynthia McKinney said in a tweet a while back that she believes Steve Pieczenik is Q. He’s the only person in the mainstream, that I know of, who has the intelligence background to pull the Q-movement off. But even with Pieczniek I’m dubious about what his overall intentions are. He certainly has it in for the Neocons and wants to see them brought down.

The Q confession is circumstantial and speculative to say the least. Paul and others have a right to question its authenticity, just as the Q-skeptics have a right to question Q’s authenticity. As Debra mentions above, it’s only through a cross-pollination of facts and details from all the Q threads, that we’ll get to unravel the real endgame of the Q-movement imo.

I remain open to all points of view and the deductive reasoning from all sides of the fence.
    Steve is a top choice for the team of three certainly. Roger Stone another, and Kevin Shipp another. There also is Michael Aquino who would be my number one candidate for being Q because Qanon can be found in his name itself. Aquino=Iqanou and if you reverse the u it's I Q Anon which many would say could be quite simply put coincidence. Do we believe in that now?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Debra (20th September 2018), Jayke (20th September 2018), onawah (22nd October 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Kind of hard to be skeptical about Q after the FISA declass though; isn't it?

Not to say it's NOT something other than what it seems... but certainly the... collusion (?) between Q and the POTUS is very clear at this point.

I'd rather see this debate aimed a different way.... Is Q a "steam release valve"? Like (IMO) Ron Paul was/is?.... is Q Ron Paul v2?

so far we aren't hearing anything mentioned about the "families" that are plaguing the world... no rothchilds, no rockefeller's; just the "front women/men" that are public and placed in front of us (for a reason I'm sure).

I do not think this (politics, world turmoil, shadow control structures etc..) is a game of checkers... it's 500 games of chess that all inter depend on each other; where any game win or loss effects the move of the games next to it.... Q makes it too simple IMO.
    Last edited by TargeT; 20th September 2018 at 13:15.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Antagenet (27th September 2018), Baby Steps (20th September 2018), Debra (20th September 2018), Franny (21st September 2018), Jayke (20th September 2018), Mike (20th September 2018), Noelle (20th September 2018), onawah (20th September 2018), Words of Joy (28th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Pamphlet was offered several million dollar$ for the puny Patriot's Soapbox?

This is longtime hacker Pamphlet himself explaining why he had to 'turn it down' for his morals and how much fun he was having.

Hard to believe this has been the only offer either with money this B...I...G on the table obviously recognizing the value of the political influence.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), Matthew (20th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Pamphlet was offered several million dollar$ for the puny Patriot's Soapbox?
    @waves, I wonder if you might take a little bit of time (but maybe a very useful investment for everyone) to spell out, maybe in neat bulletpoints, who as best you can see may be responsible for whatever you feel has happened here, or been happening. And, how they're connected, and who they are.

You could also explain super-clearly exactly what you think has happened from the very start, and why.

We really need a kind of 'Q=LARP 101' here, as a let's-look-at-it-carefully hypothesis that at least people can fully understand and then comment on intelligently.

For instance, all these usernames and acronyms ('CBTS', 'Unirock', 'Pamphlet', 'Radix', 'Baruch', 'Murk Murk', 'Farmer Funk', 'Code Monkey', 'Obobo', 'Rain', and maybe even 'Tracybeanz') may not mean a thing to some readers.

Many won't have heard of 'Patriots' Soapbox', or understand its role in all this.

Who are they all?? I'd actually really appreciate that kind of primer myself.

Unless readers have been following the ongoing YouTube channel exchanges in depth, it's just more opaque, in-group code. People not clued-in to what the heck is being debated may well glaze over and move on quickly. And NOT discuss what you'd really like them to be paying attention to.

We need one of those scenes at the end of each Agatha Christie novel, where Hercule Poirot gathers everyone together and explains exactly who did it, how they gave themselves away, and just how he figured it all out.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th September 2018 at 16:31.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), avid (20th September 2018), Baby Steps (25th September 2018), Billy (20th September 2018), Bob (20th September 2018), ClearWater (20th September 2018), Debra (28th September 2018), Jayke (20th September 2018), Kryztian (20th September 2018), Matthew (20th September 2018), MistressJan (21st September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Ratszinger (20th September 2018), Salv8tion (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Funny you should ask, I have been sort of keeping one that was orderly at first then kept getting messier with all the out of order puzzle pieces that kept coming.

Also, it's clear we're not going to get many to really grok the OP video, and even though I did, I could use a reference myself there are so many parts.

I'll do that asap, it's going to take a chunk of days...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th September 2018), Bill Ryan (20th September 2018), Jayke (20th September 2018), Kryztian (20th September 2018), Matthew (20th September 2018), Nasu (20th September 2018), Salv8tion (20th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,654 times in 8,595 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Not to say it's NOT something other than what it seems... but certainly the... collusion (?) between Q and the POTUS is very clear at this point.

I'd rather see this debate aimed a different way.... Is Q a "steam release valve"? Like (IMO) Ron Paul was/is?.... is Q Ron Paul v2?

so far we aren't hearing anything mentioned about the "families" that are plaguing the world... no rothchilds, no rockefeller's; just the "front women/men" that are public and placed in front of us (for a reason I'm sure).

I do not think this (politics, world turmoil, shadow control structures etc..) is a game of checkers... it's 500 games of chess that all inter depend on each other; where any game win or loss effects the move of the games next to it.... Q makes it too simple IMO.

If I understand what you are saying I think we have heard, and Q interpreters have taken it deeper. (Well Q has not spelled out Payseur by name, only [P] )

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/1...r-springmeier/

Drop 299 was the first mention of P, and as far as I can tell, and what Q establishes here is a hierarchy – most notably Q’s pyramid.

We all know that a pyramid has three sides, and these three sides were Soros, the House of Saud, and the Rothschilds…

Moving on, P makes his next appearance in drop 714:

So who is this mysterious P that remains hidden in the shadows, across generations? The P whom even the Rothschilds bow to?

Fritz Springmeier may hold the answer for us, but before we dive in, some background on Springmeier:

Springmeier tells us that there are actually Thirteen Illuminati Bloodlines. They are:
    1.The Astor Bloodline
    2.The Bundy Bloodline
    3.The Collins Bloodline
    4.The DuPont Bloodline
    5.The Freeman Bloodline
    6.The Kennedy Bloodline
    7.The Li Bloodline
    8.The Onassis Bloodline
    9.The Rockefeller Bloodline
    10.The Rothschild Bloodline
    11.The Russell Bloodline
    12.The Van Duyn Bloodline
    13.The Merovingian Bloodline

But the Merovingians consider themselves… special.

Why?

Because they say their bloodline contains the blood of Christ (or that of the House of David – depending on who you ask), and the seed of Satan – and they expect to produce the Anti-Christ from their line.

See, the Payseurs were French royalty – descendants of Marie Antoinette, specifically – who had fled France in the face of violent revolution. In other words, the Payseur bloodline stems from the Merovingian Dynasty.

Alex Christopher gives us a history in his book The Ultimate Unseen Hand Behind the New World Order:

The Rothschilds and the other Illumined families?

They ALL serve the Payseurs, according to Springmeier:

But the one thing that is clear is that this Merovingian line – from which spring the Payseurs – is the most dominant, and best hidden, of all the Illuminati bloodlines.

And once in America, they immediately set to work rebuilding their empire. This document lists a number of Payseur assets – and as you will see, they used a number of shell companies to obfuscate their ownership and controlling interest from the public eye:

Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th September 2018 at 17:38.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bob (20th September 2018), Jayke (20th September 2018), MistressJan (21st September 2018), TargeT (20th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th September 2018), Valerie Villars (20th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Paul ... I've lost respect for you and now realize all your measured pseudo-politeness is a facade for passive control-freakiness.

... but I'd prefer mutual space and respect.
    respect you say ... ?
    Yep. Didn't say not calling out BS. Especially disrespectful is the snarky practice of isolating a small section of an paragraph out of context then using it to be righteous about!

That's twisting context to 'take control', then trying to passive it off as if innocently asking. BS. And I'm starting to see how often you use this tactic.

If you keep snarking like this I'm going to keep replying. Guess I have to repeat the reason I lost respect that you conveniently left out: "...you're the most Q-obsessed person at Avalon, you totally disrespectfully barged into this thread without understanding the OP content AT ALL and were the worst repeat offender quick because it's premise bigtime pushed your buttons you've shown your cards. You ignored all the positive of my effort and olive branch, my going away from the other thread when asked, my trying to lighten things up here with a chill-out bar....but you had to show up right away again to pick on something.". I'm an enemy to your ego that it can't resist the compulsion to try to bully into submission.

I'm aware I'm not the only one recognizing these snarkiness masking tactics, the game is that you can use 'nicey nice' words while manipulating context to play the wrongly accused victim later.

Like my plain english or not, I don't think anyone would say I don't make great effort to articulate exactly what I mean - no gaming, twisting, manipulating, tip toeing or insinuating.

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

If I understand what you are saying I think we have heard, and Q interpreters have taken it deeper. (Well Q has not spelled out Payseur by name, only [P] )

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/1...r-springmeier/
    Wow, now that’s an excellent article. It took a long time to read but it certainly fills in some of the hidden blanks in world history. The 30 minute video on the history of the Merovingians was very illuminating; it helped connect a lot of dots.

Thanks for the share Mountain_Jim

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st September 2018), mountain_jim (21st September 2018), ThePythonicCow (20th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Hey everyone,
    waves and I have been hard at work, we have created a skeleton glossary based off of UNIRocks video in the OP

We've also created an annotated time index of the OP video (below the skeleton glossary). We hope this will help towards solving the problem of Q information overload

If anyone would like to help fill this glossary in, that would be super awesome: please do post and play a part

** UPDATE **
    This glossary is a work in progress intended to be updated as necessary. Improved definitions are very welcome. Please post or PM any to myself or waves, thank you

Glossary:
    • Bakers
      -- What the group who moved Q from 4chan to 8chan call themselves
    • Baruch the Scribe (real name Paul Furber)
      -- One of the original Bakers who got kicked out by early January
    • Board Operator or Board Owner (BO)
      -- Someone who has control over the chan site (e.g. 8chan) and has all the power on the board*1
    • cbts_stream
      -- The original 24/hr live talk show launched in January by the Bakers
    • CBTS (Calm Before The Storm)
    • Christian Q Anon movement
    • codemonkey
      -- One of the Bakers and main CBTS tech guy
    • Chan boards
      -- In the early years of the internet as we know it, anime (Japanese cartoons) fans could indulge their love of anime by posting pictures on these ‘chan’ or image boards. They mostly got bored of this, and these chan/image boards get used for anything but. Their main attraction is the default of anonymous posting
    • 4chan (half chan)
      -- A popular chan board
    • 8chan (infinity chan)
      -- Another popular chan board
    • discord (discord servers, discord invite)
    • Farmerfunk
      -- One of the main Bakers
    • Gab
      -- Thing on which SerialBrain2 is a paid creator
    • High Impact Flix
      -- Another independant internet presenter that UNIRock takes inspiration from
    • Isaac Green
      -- Independent YouTuber, one of the first to be invited to promote Q, then one of the first to stand up to the deceptions about the Baker group and Q
    • InfoWars (Alex Jones)
    • Jerome Corsi
    • Jordan Sather
      -- YouTuber ‘Destroying The Illusion’, one of the first contacted by the Bakers to promote Q and who agreed to join
    • Patriot Soapbox
      -- The new name of Pamphlet’s 24/7 live broadcast dedicated to talking about Q
    • Pamphlet Anon (Pamphlet, real name Coleman Rogers)
      -- Main hacker who first stole Q from 4 chan and is now successfully monetizing the movement
    • Q movement (the growing number of people trusting Q as a Trump insider speaking for Trump and believing all Q posts to be benevolent and truthful)
    • Q drop (Q post)
    • Q Anon (Q)
    • Radix (real name Christine Urso)
      -- Pamphlet’s wife
    • SerialBrain2 (serialbrain)
    • Tripcode (the hashed result of a password that allows one’s identity to be recognized with storing any data about users)
    • The Great Awakening
      -- Name of 1st Reddit Board dedicated to Q discussion and data reddit board
    • Thumper
      -- A Baker affiliated with Pamphlet
    • UNIRock
      -- Podcaster in the conspiracy world
    • YouTubers (Q-Tubers as coined by UNIRock)

Annotated time index

* YouTube title: #QANON IDENTITY REVEALED - 100% SOLVED - WHO IS QANON ILL SHOW YOU by UNIRock

0m0s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=0m
    * High Impact Flix tribute

1m36s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=1m36s
    * “UNIRock’s investigation into the Q Anon phonomonom”
    * UNIRock’s investigation started December 2017
    * UNIRock’s goal is an unbiased focus on the evidence

2m20s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=2m20s
    * Back in December UNIRock was contacted by cbts_stream Bakers
    * Q Anon moved to 8chan then InfoWars picked up on them
    * The Bakers contacted YouTubers who quickly pushed the Q Anon phenomenon

2m50s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=2m50s
    * YouTubers, without questioning, ‘all got Interviews’ with Pamphlet Anon and Baruch the Scribe

2m59s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=2m59s
    * Isaac Green being contacted early on, by one of ‘the insiders’ (The Bakers) named Farmerfunk
    * Isaac Green says: ‘[I’m calling them out by name, I’m sick of this ****]’
    * Isaac Green says: ‘Pamphlet Anon, Radix, and plethora of 8chan scammers who have been in on this thing the entire time’

3m23s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=3m23s
    * UNIRock encourages us to read the insider email from the board owners (8chan), which can be found on Baruch the Scribe or UNIRock’s twitter account
    * UNIRock says: ‘8chan board owners have already exposed the whole thing as a LARP’
    * Pausing UNIRocks video, at 3m31s, I can see “#QAnon Exposed - MUST SEE”, published by Isaac Green, May 22, 2018

3m52s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=3m52s
    * Screenshot of message from Farmerfunk to Isaac Green
    * Farmerfunk contacted Isaac Green December 2017 to say “My [Farmerfunk’s] channel is now the Bakers channel“
    * Isaac Green claims he was manipulated into pushing ‘the Q narrative’, as a part of a scam to hook patriots.

4m35s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=4m35s
    * UNIRock suggests the behaviour between Q Anon and Isaac Green is a pattern Q Anon would use when contacting others too

4m46s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=4m46s
    * UNIRock says he was contacted in a different way: ‘in discord’ see glossary: discord
    * UNIRock says After InfoWars ‘we’ had questions: (paraphrased) ‘Why did [Q Anon] follow those alleged Bakers to 8chan?’

5m2s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=5m2s
    * Definition of Board Operator (BO) or Board Owner: someone who has control of the board and has all the power on the board [*1].
    * BO’s control who’s deleted, banned, which tripcodes to allow to post there, and which tripcodes can’t
    * Suggestion of link between 8chan BO’s and Q Anon (and Bakers)

5m20s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=5m20s
    * Implication of tripcode control by the BO’s being key to this suggestion

5m31s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=5m31s
    * ‘Make a new trip code then they could tell the world it was verified as Q Anon, just like codemonkey did back then’
    * There was no evidence of this happening, just people saying this happened
    * YouTubers, 8chan users and ‘logical people’ tried to ask these questions but anyone who asked questions got trolled (by the Bakers troll army)

6m3s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=6m3s
    * UNIRock was sent a ‘discord invite’ to another server (Date on screenshot, may not be related but I presume it is): ?May 20th 2018?)
    * Couple of days later he takes up the discord invite to the discord server: there are several people talking in a room.

6m29s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=6m29s
    * ‘It happened to be a few of the Bakers’, he introduced himself; UNIRock. They said hi and continued talking
    * UNIRock was shocked to hear them talk about how to monetize brand; make money off the Q movement
    * The Bakers wanted to ask UNIRock questions about his branding skills
    * UNIRock was expecting to arrange an interview
    * At the time UNIRock did a live stream to express how shocked he was

7m20s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=7m20s
    * UNIRock recounts: announcing the cancellation of his interview with the Bakers on his channel
    * UNIRock recounts: ‘receiving contact through December and into January that the Bakers were Q Anon’, and repeating this on his channel. No screenshots or proof, so he brushed it off but did repeat what he heard on his live stream as it happened

7m47s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=7m47s
    * UNIRock continued to post observations on his live stream when ‘certain things would come up’
    * Voicing concerns once a week approx.

8m2s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=8m2s
    * UNIRock started pushing harder for questions to be asked:
    * Why did this ‘Q government leaker’ not make his own board?
    * Why is he using the same group of Bakers between 4chan, 8chan, reddit and YouTube
    * Why are there different groups of people popping up all over the web, branding Q Anon into T-shirts, Mugs, posters, stickers, sweaters, websites?

8m28s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=8m28s
    * UNIRock’s observations including Q Anon against other government leakers, in light of the evidence so far

8m56s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=8m56s
    * January hack [on 8chan?]: UNIRock says he covered this in his other videos

9m31s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=9m31s
    * UNIRocks appeal for open discussion towards the truth:
    * Hopes to support open conversation
    * In the Q movement, UNIRock observes there are a large group of people who will ‘jump in’ and block open discussion
    * But importantly!
    * UNIRock sees the blockers are working from real evidence
    * We have all heard of the Q Anon ‘Profiteering post’ (April 29 2018 10:11:22 (EST) ) “Be careful who you are following. Some are profiting off this movement. …”
    * This [profiteering post] started the push against Jerome Corsi from the ‘core Q Anon community’
    * One side of the Q Anon community is solely supported and fostered by a YouTube channel: The Patriot Soapbox, and this is where the attack on Alex Jones (InfoWars) comes from

10m45s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=10m45s
    * Admitted by themselves, this YouTube channel is the core group of Bakers [and their creative community]
    * UNIRock thinks Isaac Green ‘said it best’

11m1s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=11m1s
    * Intention of the group doing this: InfoWars made Q Anon big
    * UNIRock shows his trend graph

11m50s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=11m50s
    * Something about InfoWars accused of trying to steal the Q movement by YouTubers
    * UNIRock refutes this accusation

12m18s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=12m18s
    * Once again by SerialBrain2 (‘this serialbrain character’)
    * SerialBrain2 is the reddit author behind the article responsible [for this accusation of InfoWars trying to steal the Q movement]
    * SerialBrain2 is a paid creator on Gab
    * UNIRock calls for people to look at serialbrain2’s posts before Q Anon
    * “There’s a lot of really scary stuff; (not trying to pick on anyone)...”
    * There’s a lot on satanism
    * Directing people to read satanic books
    * Strange for someone who’s head of the Christian Q Anon movement (at CBTS)
    * Q Anon told its followers to read the anti-InfoWars reddit article by SerialBrain2 in Q drop dated: May 11 2018 13:42:46
    * Screenshot of this Q drop at https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=13m37s (13m37s)

13m43s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=13m43s
    * Serialbrain2 offers paid content for [Q drop] analysis
    * UNIRock notes that this is how it all links together, which he will come back to later

13m56s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=13m56s
    * The Great Awakening board on reddit used to be the cbts_stream board on reddit
    * Through The Great Awakening board board: they blame Jerome Corsi + Jordan Sather, and how Alex Jones wants to use [Jerome Corsi] to ‘steal the audience’
    * UNIRock suggests if Alex Jones wanted this, all he had to do was not have them [Q Anon supporters] on his show (InfoWars). UNIRock shows a Google Trends graph to support this (see https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=14m23s (14m23s))

14m45s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=14m45s
    * UNIRock notes “it’s pretty messed up to stab someone [Alex Jones] in the back, just because they’re critical of your movement [Q movement]; due to your own actions, and then sell them out like that”
    * UNIRock implies: due to Q Anon going against Alex Jones (InfoWars), Q Anon has actually stolen Alex Jones’ viewers

15m0s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=15m
    * The anonymous leaker told everybody [Alex Jones wanted to steal Q’s viewers]
    * UNIRock notes:
    * the writer of this article is SerialBrain2
    * SerialBrain2 is Baker
    * SerialBrain2 a member from the core [Q Anon] group

15m22s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=15m22s
    * UNIRock directs us to his twitter page (unirocktv) where he has shared all his supporting evidence (Dates taken from the screenshot at 15s32s are May 10 2018 and May 1 2018

15m38s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=15m38s
    * Transcript:
    “...YouTubers, anons and twitter tweeters have gone through exhaustive investigation, to show that this group of bakers is not only controlling every every major source of Q Anon information to show that this group of Bakers is not only controlling every major source of Q Anon information from the different websites that push Q Anon posts, like qanon.pub to the apps that display the Q Anon information to the subreddits also they sometimes also post as Q anon themselves.

This is not a rumour this is a fact, even admitted and recorded by them on their youtube channel Patriot Soapbox. That is why Q Anon has pointed the viewers to these different channels and outlets.

Basically a lot of other people have shown through data mining and tracking that all of this points back to one place: The Patriot Soapbox.”

16m41s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=16m41s
    * Supporting evidence shown on the video
    * On the Patriot Soapbox they admitted they have the power to renumber the Q posts; shown on UNIRocks video at https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=17m9s (17m9s)
    * This means they must have the tripcode for the Q posts

17m35s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=17m35s
    * UNIRock refers the listener to a video of clips on ‘UNIRock2’ (?)

17m59s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=17m59s
    * May 19 2018 UPDATED was May 19 2019 Pamphlet is recorded on the Patriot Soapbox posting as Q Anon
    * Pamphlet subsequently tries to cover his back
    * (In the video UNIRock demonstrates with his own reconstruction)
    * UNIRock talks about Pamphlet revealing the Q Anon tripcode

20m34s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=20m34s
    * UNIRock wants you to know as a fact
    * There is a Q Anon (if you like), however….
    * Pamphlet and ‘five or six of his little friends at the top of the ladder over there’ are able to post as Q Anon, that has been proven. It’s why the tripcodes change
    * Pamphlet and Thumper didn’t think the microphone was ‘hot’ (it’s ‘hot’ when it’s on and the audience can hear it)

21m57s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=21m57s
    * The Baker reveal
    * This Baker is the same person who was writing emails to several youtubers
    * Who was trying to leak the info to UNIRock early January
    * Who wanted a good Q Anon message
    * Doesn’t like the new message

23m12s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=23m12s
    * UNIRock addresses lies against himself
    * CBTS: million dollar donation something accusation

25m45s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=25m45s
    * UNIRocks announcement: more investigation involving Q Anon:
    * 8chan and 4chan analysis there was a poster who was anonymous
    * Probably one of the two from the beginning (??)
    * Took the original Q Anons posts (?)
    * The two from the beginning (??) posted these on 4chan, their posts went viral!
    * The original Q Anon poster (?) got their anon gang to chase them off
    * This was the reason for the 4chan 8chan shift ({?plz check, not sure I get it?})

28m36s
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=28m36s
    * The grand reveal:
    Highlights include:
    https://youtu.be/cKSUlfT_MnM?t=42m21s (42m21s)
    * Trump twitter tweet delay details
    Last edited by Matthew; 29th September 2018 at 15:04. Reason: Vid. annotation format fix + other corrections highlighted

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th September 2018), Flash (26th September 2018), Franny (27th September 2018), Hervé (26th September 2018), Jayke (25th September 2018), Nasu (25th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's been so much fun working with YoYoYo across the world but really do give the credit for the bulk of content to him. He's been awesome.

I was asked by Bill to write a narrative on the evolution of the story implied in the Unirock video and to define all these names on the table, then I became aware of this NBC! article from Aug.14.2018 that's oddly pretty darn accurate and just a narrative with very little bias. Here's the link but I'm going to post the whole thing to be in conjunction with YoYoYo's post above and the content of the Unirock video.

TO BE CLEAR: I consider this the VISIBLE part of the early agenda and expect much, much more to be revealed as more of the players, money and agenda is identified.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...-qanon-n900531

HOW THREE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS TOOK Q AND SPARKED QANON
    Pushing the theory on to bigger platforms proved to be the key to Qanon’s spread — and the originators’ financial gain.
    by Brandy Zadrozny and Ben Collins / Aug.14.2018 / 9:25 AM PDT

In November 2017, a small-time YouTube video creator and two moderators of the 4chan website, one of the most extreme message boards on the internet, banded together and plucked out of obscurity an anonymous and cryptic post from the many conspiracy theories that populated the website's message board.

Over the next several months, they would create videos, a Reddit community, a business and an entire mythology based off the 4chan posts of “Q,” the pseudonym of a person claiming to be a high-ranking military officer. The theory they espoused would become Qanon, and it would eventually make its way from those message boards to national media stories and the rallies of President Donald Trump.

Now, the people behind that effort are at the center of a fractious debate among conspiracy enthusiasts, some of whom believe the three people who first popularized the Qanon theory are promoting it in order to make a living. Others suggest that these original followers actually wrote Q’s mysterious posts.

While the identity of the original author or authors behind “Q” is still unknown, the history of the conspiracy theory’s spread is well-documented — through YouTube videos, social media posts, Reddit archives, and public records reviewed by NBC News.

NBC News has found that the theory can be traced back to three people who sparked some of the first conversation about Qanon and, in doing so, attracted followers who they then asked to help fund Qanon “research.”

Qanon is a convoluted conspiracy theory with no apparent foundation in reality. The heart of it asserts that for the last year the anonymous “Q” has taken to the fringe internet message boards of 4chan and 8chan to leak intelligence about Trump’s top-secret war with a cabal of criminals run by politicians like Hillary Clinton and the Hollywood elite. There is no evidence for these claims.

In addition to peeking into the mainstream, the theory has been increasingly linked to real-world violence. In recent months, Qanon followers have allegedly been involved in a foiled presidential assassination plot, a devastating California wildfire, and an armed standoff with local law enforcement officers in Arizona.

Part of the Qanon appeal lies in its game-like quality. Followers wait for clues left by “Q” on the message board. When the clues appear, believers dissect the riddle-like posts alongside Trump’s speeches and tweets and news articles in an effort to validate the main narrative that Trump is winning a war against evil.

There are now dozens of commentators who dissect “Q” posts — on message boards, in YouTube videos and on their personal pages — but the theory was first championed by a handful of people who worked together to stir discussion of the “Q” posts, eventually pushing the theory on to bigger platforms and gaining followers — a strategy that proved to be the key to Qanon’s spread and the originators’ financial gain.

THE ANONS
    Before Q, there was a wide variety of “anon” 4chan posters all claiming to have special government access.

In 2016, there was FBIAnon, a self-described “high-level analyst and strategist” offering intel about the 2016 investigation into the Clinton Foundation. Then came HLIAnon, an acronym for High Level Insider, who posted about various dubious conspiracies in riddles, including one that claimed Princess Diana had been killed because she found out about 9/11 “beforehand” and had “tried to stop it.” Then “CIAAnon” and “CIA Intern” took to the boards in early 2017, and last August one called WH Insider Anon offered a supposed preview that something that was “going to go down” regarding the DNC and leaks.

Qanon was just another unremarkable part of the “anon” genre until November 2017, when two moderators of the 4chan board where Q posted predictions, who went by the usernames Pamphlet Anon and BaruchtheScribe, reached out to Tracy Diaz, according to Diaz’s blogs and YouTube videos. BaruchtheScribe, in reality a self-identified web programmer from South Africa named Paul Furber, confirmed that account to NBC News.

“A bunch of us decided that the message needed to go wider so we contacted Youtubers who had been commenting on the Q drops,” Furber said in an email.

Diaz, a small-time YouTube star who once hosted a talk show on the fringe right-wing network Liberty Movement Radio, had found moderate popularity with a couple of thousand views for her YouTube videos analyzing WikiLeaks releases and discussing the "pizzagate" conspiracy, a baseless theory that alleged a child sex ring was being run out of a Washington pizza shop.

As Diaz tells it in a blog post detailing her role in the early days of Qanon, she banded together with the two moderators. Their goal, according to Diaz, was to build a following for Qanon — which would mean bigger followings for them as well.

On Nov. 3, 2017, just six days after the first 4chan post from “Q,” Diaz posted a video entitled “/POL/- Q Clearance Anon - Is it #happening???” in which she introduced the conspiracy theory to her audience.

“I do not typically do videos like this,” she said, but citing Q’s “very specific and kind of eerie” posts, Diaz explained that she would be covering the 4chan posts, “just in case this stuff turns out to be legit because honestly it kind of seems legit.”

That video, which has been viewed nearly 250,000 times, made Diaz one of the earliest people to seize on “Q” posts and decipher them for a conspiracy-hungry audience. Diaz followed with dozens more Q-themed videos, each containing a call for viewers to donate through links to her Patreon and PayPal accounts

Diaz’s YouTube channel now boasts more than 90,000 subscribers and her videos have been watched over 8 million times. More than 97,000 people follow her on Twitter. Diaz, who emerged from bankruptcy in 2009, says in her YouTube videos that she now relies on donations from patrons funding her YouTube “research” as her sole source of income.

Diaz declined to comment on this story.

“Because I cover Q, I got an audience,” Diaz acknowledged in a video that NBC News reviewed last week before she deleted it.

BUILDING A MOVEMENT
    To reach a more mainstream audience (older people and “normies,” who on their own would have trouble navigating the fringe message boards), Diaz said in a blog post she recommended they move to the more user-friendly Reddit. Archives listing the three as the original posters and moderators show they created a new Reddit community called CBTS_Stream, short for Calm Before The Storm, where subscribers soon gathered to talk all things Q.

Their move to Reddit was key to Qanon’s eventual spread. There, they were able to tap into a larger audience of conspiracy theorists, and drive discussion with their analysis of each Q post. From there, Qanon crept to Facebook where it found a new, older audience via dozens of public and private groups.

That audience then started to head to 8chan to check out the original source and interact directly with the posts. (Q posts moved from 4chan to its more toxic offshoot 8chan in November after a post claiming the original board had been “infiltrated.” 8chan became notorious for having no rules, and even hosting child pornography.)

8chan’s owner’s official Twitter account marveled at the influx of older, less internet-savvy visitors to his site, drawn by Qanon. “We joked about it for years, but #Qanon is making it a reality: Boomers! On your imageboard.”

Meanwhile, Diaz kept making videos, racking up hundreds of thousands of views. Over the next several months, Diaz and the two moderators picked up tens of thousands of followers on Reddit and YouTube and added even more moderators to their 8chan and Reddit boards.

They also began to break into what might be considered the mainstream of the conspiracy world. Conspiracy theorist Dr. Jerome Corsi, an Infowars editor and a best-selling author of books about the “deep state,” had taken an interest in Q and was decoding the messages on the Reddit board. In December, Pamphlet Anon and BaruchtheScribe even made an appearance on InfoWars.

Corsi has since disavowed the Qanon conspiracy and called the current Q poster “a fraud,” citing a supposed takeover of the channel by someone posing as Q in April. But last week, facing backlash from his base, Corsi tweeted that he supports the Qanon movement and its supporters’ “excellent research.”

Soon, as Diaz explained on her blog, their expanding crew was spending all their waking hours in chat rooms on the gaming-focused forum Discord analyzing and decoding Q messages and planning for a larger dissemination of Q’s message.

In March, their Reddit board, which boasted some 20,000 subscribers, was shut down by Reddit for “encouraging or inciting violence and posting personal and confidential information,” and the moderators — Diaz and the rest — were banned from the site. Furber had already been booted from the site for allegedly threatening to reveal the personal details of another user, and was pushed out of the private Q discussion groups he had helped form.

“I was very definitely banished,” Furber said, noting that he believes Q’s board has been taken over by imposters.

By then, Pamphlet Anon, whose real name is Coleman Rogers, had developed grander plans. (NBC was able to determine Rogers’ identity through property records that link the address where his business is registered to his parent’s home and to photos from his personal social media account. Those photos show him to be the same person who appears on YouTube as Pamphlet Anon.)

Rogers did not respond to calls seeking comment, but acknowledged his receipt of messages from NBC News via his website’s Twitter, writing in part, “WE DO NOT TALK TO FAKE NEWS.”

NETWORK EFFECT
    Kicked off Reddit, Rogers hatched a new plan. He would replace the mainstream media — often a target of Q’s posts — with a constantly streaming YouTube network made up of the self-described “researchers” who were putting together Q’s clues.

Within a month, Rogers, 31, and his wife, Christina Urso, 29, had launched the Patriots’ Soapbox, a round-the-clock livestreamed YouTube channel for Qanon study and discussion. The channel is, in effect, a broadcast of a Discord chatroom with constant audio commentary from a rotating cast of volunteers and moderators with sporadic appearances by Rogers and Urso. In April, Urso registered Patriots’ Soapbox LLC in Virginia.

Rogers and Urso use their channel to call for donations that are accepted through PayPal, cryptocurrencies or mail.

It was a natural progression for Rogers. A review of Rogers’ Facebook page shows he had been active in internet politics and a staunch supporter of Donald Trump during the 2016 campaign, self-identifying as part of the “meme war” — the creation and dissemination of images and internet-style commentary that internet agitators on the chans and Reddit credit with Trump’s win. Rogers often posted memes about “liberal tears” as well as the ludicrous claims that Democrats murdered children and worshipped Satan — details similar to those that would eventually form the Qanon theory.

Rogers’ Facebook updates waned after Trump took office but started up again in the fall, when he began posting “Q” messages to both confused and supportive family and friends.

Rogers has publicly denied that he is the author of the “Q” posts, though his last visible Facebook post, published on Aug. 2, hinted that he might someday be associated with the theory.

“Ten bucks says you see my face on national news within a few weeks, saying that I'm ‘the mysterious hacker known as #Qanon,’” Rogers wrote, a reference to a CNN segment that mistakenly referred to the website 4chan as a hacker.

Following a request for comment from NBC News, Rogers deleted every post on his Facebook profile after 2014. Following another message from a reporter informing him that NBC News had archived his page, he deleted his Facebook account entirely.

TABLES TURNED
    As Qanon picked up steam, growing skepticism over the motives of Diaz, Rogers, and the other early Qanon supporters led some in the internet’s conspiracy circles to turn their paranoia on the group.

Recently, some Qanon followers have accused Diaz and Rogers of profiting from the movement by soliciting donations from their followers. Other pro-Trump online groups have questioned the roles that Diaz and Rogers have played in promoting Q, pointing to a series of slip-ups that they say show Rogers and Diaz may have been involved in the theory from the start.

Those accusations have led Diaz and Rogers to both deny that they are Q and say they don’t know who Q is. There is no direct proof that the group or any individual members are behind it.

Still, Qanon skeptics have pointed to two videos as evidence that Rogers had insider knowledge of Q’s account. Some YouTube channels, like one named Unirock, are mostly dedicated to poring over Patriots’ Soapbox livestreams and dissecting purported slip-ups.

One archived livestream appears to show Rogers logging into the 8chan account of “Q.”The Patriots’ Soapbox feed quickly cuts out after the login attempt. “Sorry, leg cramp,” Rogers says, before the feed reappears seconds later.

Users in the associated chatroom begin to wonder if Rogers had accidentally revealed his identity as Q. “How did you post as Q?” one user wrote.

In another livestreamed video, Rogers begins to analyze a supposed “Q” post on his livestream program when his co-host points out that the post in question doesn’t actually appear on Q’s feed and was authored anonymously. Rogers’ explanation — that Q must have forgotten to sign in before posting — was criticized as extremely unlikely by people familiar with the message boards, as it would require knowledge of the posting to pick it out among hundreds of other anonymous ones.

In part because of the mounting claims against Patriots’ Soapbox, the web’s largest pro-Trump community has banned all mentions of Qanon. Reddit’s 640,000-member community r/The_Donald set up an autodelete function for mentions of Qanon’s claims, two moderators confirmed to NBC News, believing the group of YouTubers is making posts as Q.

Still, Patriots’ Soapbox 24-hour livestream remains live on YouTube, broadcasting to its 46,000 subscribers. And despite the growing skepticism of the group, they still have their supporters who ardently believe in the Qanon theory.

“The funniest thing about those who try to discredit Q. They focus on whether Q is real or not, instead of the information being provided,” tweeted one follower. “NO ONE cares who Q is. WE care about the TRUTH.”
    Last edited by waves; 26th September 2018 at 21:18.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Hervé (26th September 2018), Matthew (25th September 2018), Nasu (25th September 2018)

32. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

When I did a Rune cast on Qanon and drew the pictures I did I also wrote down the brief statement about each symbol or rune that came up in the various readings I did. Not wanting to believe it I later did more and was still seeing the same stuff coming up repeatedly. That stuff?

The three that kept coming up in relevant places all the time were Peorth or Pertho the dice cup. Ansur, and Tir. In that order. First two reversed, and Tir upright. Peorth shows me that when a group dealing in the occult or hidden aspects of the campaign saw that things had not turned out as hoped because Trump winning was a horrible surprise and disappointment they set about a new campaign based on trickery and lies using misinformation. Ansur is the misinfo. lies, tricks, deception and the selfish misuse of knowledge and info. Tir is the militant campaigner (there is that word again) and this shows a group taking up a cause, a 'holy war' gaining wealth and power through the means of the first two mentioned.

Q doesn't come out with the best readings no matter how much I want it to do so. When I interpret these casts as I've done for years I let the runes tell me where they go and read what they say only. When I look up the terms and meanings based on position and whether they are upright or reversed the words are there as the author of the course I took laid out. I simply pass on what they said and this is over several different casts using 3, 5, 7, or 11 runes depending on which type cast and how deep I wanted to go. I could go on but the reading didn't get any better. I was almost over the edge about to call myself a believer before I did the rune casts. Glad I did now because it's changed the way I feel about this Q thing.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

MistressJan (27th September 2018), Valerie Villars (26th September 2018)

34. Link to Post #118
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

By the way, experts do not have to give reference, because THEY ARE the reference.
    Flash. This thinking makes slaves of people. I hope you are not telling people to blindly obey authorities, its not different to what religion preaches. This is off topic and your post may seem harmless. But if you consider the subliminal effect you'll see the extent of damage. So I oblige to point it out. Please be more careful in posting,

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)

By the way, experts do not have to give reference, because THEY ARE the reference.
    Flash. This thinking makes slaves of people. I hope you are not telling people to blindly obey authorities, its not different to what religion preaches. This is off topic and your post may seem harmless. But if you consider the subliminal effect you'll see the extent of damage. So I oblige to point it out. Please be more careful in posting,
    I am not going to argue on that.

Two of our long term members who are computer specialists and also know quite a lot on the programation of social networkw tell us "X thing does not work, and the guys who says that is wrong, it is impossible". And those members are blasted and asked to show proofs - for god sake, it takes years to understands how it truly works - that member has to take years to teach us???

At the same time the one asking for proofs tells us that what is seen on youtube is the truth, we have to believe it.

I definitely have a real problem with this. To me, this is stupidity.

Then I read that the same member asking for proof teaches in corporations.

Well, I am a corporate trainer myself.

And believe me, everything i say to management teams and executives is backed by experience and research, meaning from specialists trained in their fields of expertise who made the research and had conclusions.

I never asked those specialists to train me for years in their fields of expertise so that I would somewhat believe them. I just look at the research, does it make sense, and is the conclusion congruent, is there cross research showing the same, does the researcher has credentials.

I have my own field of expertise and I could not give satisfying proofs of anything to someone not somewhat trained in the field, or at the minimum in research. This is why we go to school and have years of practice afterwards.

To me, someone who ask what this member asked of others is showing his lack of education and understanding.

I have seen thousands of them, in alt fields as well as sometimes medicinal fields. In the latter, they kill people, more than the educated and trained ones. This is why I follow Dr Mercola, he is trained, yet he is in the alt media, and I do not follow untrained ones.

Gosh easy no?

Yes, in professional fields, give me your credentials, give me your background work, so that I believe you. Knowing very well that the knowledge you impart to me is not and cannot be full, unless i go the same professional route.

Then you can be thinking with an alternative mind, it is fine, it is base on education, training and experience. I may want to listen to you.

Both our computer specialists members being challenged in this thread have the credentials, the background work, the education and a huge plus, a history with us where they have shown themselves to be trustworthy (we rarely have this in the alt media). So yes, I will listen to them and take their professional opinion into account, much more than youtube videos.

My thinking does not make slaves, my thinking is about logic and non emotionally based understanding. My thinking avoid us getting into a sea of false claims and muddy thinking.

Doing otherwise is becoming a slave for lack of understanding and lack of trusting those who do understand their own field of expertise, those I know and who do.

That is my last reply in this thread.

It has been killed by stupidity as far as I am concerned.

You be more careful in thinking Bubu.

- by the way, I will not argue either with Ratszinger on the Rune,

I know nothing of the Rune. I will read, get in the knowledge he imparts, consider it, learn, and trust he knows more than I do.

So yes, for Rune, I will consider his opinion without asking for proofs, for me and my wimp, for which I would probably need quite a lot of training to understand his proofs anyhow.

Same with IT specialists - gosh this easy to understand no?
    Last edited by Flash; 26th September 2018 at 21:25.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Jayke (26th September 2018), TargeT (26th September 2018), Valerie Villars (26th September 2018)

37. Link to Post #120
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I am a cancer specialist with 7 years of medical school, and Essiac tea/Iodine/CBD is snake oil!

Case closed.

Sincerely,
    [I]
    "An expert"[/I

NOTE: I have been PMed by the mods. I was asked to clarify in this post that I am not a cancer specialist. I'm not. The post was a parody meant to show how dangerous claiming to be an "expert" is. I thought that was obvious and no one would take it literally... but just in case...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

I thought this thread was supposed to be a haven for Q non-believers. Instead, it has been overrun with "believers", who block with shaming
    + sophistry... I see no substance to their posts, apart from heavy emotional manipulation.

Anyway, all part of the fun.
    Last edited by Daozen; 29th September 2018 at 21:11.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

onawah (22nd October 2018), Praxis (27th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast