1. Link to Post #121
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Re: Q Revealed??

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I thought this thread was supposed to be a haven for Q non-believers.
    I ceased discussing the topic in question on this thread some time ago, and I see that Flash has now chosen to do so as well.

Carry on.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Praxis (27th September 2018), Ratszinger (27th September 2018), RunningDeer (27th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    @Bill
    I can see what you're saying here - "...I have a strong personal suspicion, which I can make the case for and defend, that the Q phenomenon disempowers people rather than the opposite, has all the check-box attributes of an addictive soap opera before a captive audience, meets the criteria of a one-way-mirror belief system offering promises and hope, and is maybe intended to be all those things...."

What I can't get at is Why? I made it through almost half the vid but I'm not tech savvy enough to enjoy the behind the scenes message board and youtube channel folks lingo. I need the Cliff notes.

If as the subject says this person or group has 'confessed and apologized' then why is there another drop today that Paul posted on the Q thread? If it's a hoax, why? It's that funny? Almost an entire year of a hoax? That isn't a lot of work? And if it's for the money of making tee shirts, etc, I don't see all that many tee shirts only at the rallies and not that many. I can't imagine it's that big of a money maker.
    All this writing, reading and listening and I'm still on a fence.
    I agree with you, Helene. This is a diversion and an on going soap opera. Any well informed conspiracy theorist could have created the alleged 'information" that Qanon has provided.

Perhaps, money is not the only angle, or if they haven't capitalized off of it as well as they could, it is not for lack of trying. I used to get so agitated at this kind of stuff, like the Corey Goodes of the world. I believed that when truth and inconsistencies were provided people would turn away because they wanted the truth didn't they? I have discovered that is not really true in many cases. Most people want truth conditionally, when it suits their wants and needs.

On and on with these insiders and whistle blowers and what does it really do? It provides entertainment, diversion and creates a sort of club of those that feel they have insight into reality. I have the truth and you don't, so to speak. Has it helped change anything? Can I take this information and apply it to my life or community to better things? Has anything been rectified by it?

Would someone that really wants to expose the truth approach things in this way? Would they play the silly games and get involved in the mystery and melodrama as they spoon feed information and sell t shirts? Somehow, I don't think so. The thing that does tick me off is that they have really degraded the concept of a whistle blower, they have muddied the waters. I am not saying there is no truth there. I have deduced some of the things Q has stated on my own.

All we really have is this life, ask yourself if spending your time reviewing this information is doing you any good. On another note, if you are entertaining yourself with it, that is another story.

I really enjoyed this Dolan interview and his description of how he assesses validity of whistle blowers (thanks Bill) At 45:23 he tells us what he looks for:

Last edited by Pam; 27th September 2018 at 12:24.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

AutumnW (28th September 2018), Bruno (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th September 2018), Matthew (27th September 2018), onawah (22nd October 2018), Ratszinger (27th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

I deleted two posts from this thread, one by TargeT and a reply to it by Praxis in an attempt at keeping this thread civilized... you know... a cut above a bar brawl.

Mod update. Daozen's post has also been deleted for causing conflict. Also a reminder that no one owns a thread.
    Billy
    Last edited by Billy; 27th September 2018 at 15:49.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AutumnW (28th September 2018), Billy (27th September 2018), ClearWater (27th September 2018), Daozen (27th September 2018), Debra (28th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2018), Jayke (27th September 2018), Jean-Marie (27th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th September 2018), Matthew (27th September 2018), mountain_jim (27th September 2018), muxfolder (27th September 2018), Noelle (27th September 2018), Ratszinger (27th September 2018), RunningDeer (27th September 2018), Tintin (27th September 2018), Valerie Villars (27th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Defango's commenting on the OAN report exposing Q players including the alleged actual voice of the person claiming to be the author of the confession named Microchip that Unirock read in the OP. There are lots of report segments spread out in between comments.

Adding this 'shill' list Sather very recently provided:
    Last edited by waves; 27th September 2018 at 20:25.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Franny (27th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th September 2018), Matthew (27th September 2018), Ratszinger (27th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Defango's commenting on the OAN report exposing Q players including the alleged actual voice of the person claiming to be the author of the confession Unirock read in the OP named Microchip. There are lots of report segments spread out in between comments.

Adding this 'shill' list Sather very recently provided:
    In this video I respond to Sather putting me on the shill list. I use Milgram's (1963) study on Obedience as as metaphor for the use of a white board posing as an authority indicator.

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th September 2018), Ascension (27th September 2018), AutumnW (28th September 2018), Billy (27th September 2018), Debra (28th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (28th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (28th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), Franny (27th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (27th September 2018), Ivanhoe (27th September 2018), Jayke (27th September 2018), Jean-Marie (27th September 2018), Lettherebelight (27th September 2018), Matthew (27th September 2018), mountain_jim (27th September 2018), Noelle (27th September 2018), Pam (28th September 2018), Ratszinger (27th September 2018), RunningDeer (27th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    In this video I respond to Sather putting me on the shill list. I use Milgram's (1963) study on Obedience as as metaphor for the use of a white board posing as an authority indicator.
    Joe, one of the many points I liked in the vid is “The White Board”.
    Joe from the Carolinas: What I mean is that when somebody has a lot of things to say it doesn't exactly make them right. They could be saying a lot of things that are actually incorrect but because they're saying so many things and connecting the dots, people get confused by the amount of information and so if they're perceived as an authority…

Joe from the Carolinas: I was reflecting on this and a white board in the YouTube video or a screen grab or whatever could be perceived as giving someone or possessing some authority putting oneself in the role of a teacher. So on my whiteboard in today's video, I'd like to make some very clear statements.
    Let’s see would have written on there:
    • This is a white board.
    • It has no authority.
    • I have no authority.
    • Only you can discern your own truth.
    • SUBSTANCE does not equal TRUTH

Milgram Experiment (2:17 minutes)

video from article: Obedience to Authority - Milgram (1963)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th September 2018 at 12:28.

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th September 2018), Ascension (27th September 2018), AutumnW (28th September 2018), Debra (28th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (28th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (28th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (27th September 2018), Jean-Marie (27th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (27th September 2018), Matthew (27th September 2018), mountain_jim (27th September 2018), Noelle (27th September 2018), onawah (22nd October 2018), Pam (28th September 2018), Ratszinger (27th September 2018), Reinhard (28th September 2018), Satori (27th September 2018), Valerie Villars (27th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Many thanks RunningDeer, I really appreciate you tracking down that Milgram clip too It was a frightening experiment that really gives me a moment of pause when looking at how far people can go when they hear the 2 magic words, "Trust Me".

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Ascension (27th September 2018), AutumnW (28th September 2018), Debra (28th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (28th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (27th September 2018), Jean-Marie (27th September 2018), Matthew (27th September 2018), Noelle (27th September 2018), onawah (22nd October 2018), Pam (28th September 2018), Ratszinger (27th September 2018), RunningDeer (27th September 2018), Valerie Villars (27th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #128
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

I agree with you, Helene. This is a diversion and an on going soap opera. Any well informed conspiracy theorist could have created the alleged 'information" that Qanon has provided.

I really enjoyed this Dolan interview and his description of how he assesses validity of whistle blowers (thanks Bill) At 45:23 he tells us what he looks for:

I can not stress this enough. Any well informed person could have created the Q information.

Really stop and think about this. I also think this is why it landed so well on the people who are so fervently for it, it creates an IN crowd of IT GETTERs and there is nothing better than getting IT and nothing worse that not getting IT.

This builds the Q tribe of IT getters.

Can you hear the words? No? Then you have not had the divine revelations of Q and need to, and say it all with me here, "Do the Research!"

And yes yes the believers will say, "The world is still the same and all the things that Dennis has mentioned are true BUT . . . . those sealed indictments" Then they walk away like it was a mic drop.

Literally, they are creating a new branch of the military to DOMINATE space and the IN-Q-Tel, i Mean Q people are talking about sealed indictment to catch those dastardly pedos.

Wont someone please think of the children, and only the children, turn off your brain after you thought of the children. We are taking care of it: sealed indictments.

In fact, that is my new goto response to people.

Why was I speeding? Sealed Indictments.

Why did I not pay my taxes? Sealed Indictments

Why do I support the perpetual war on terror and the crushing of Yemen? Sealed Indictments?

Why do I want to have Guantanamo Bay remain open and more people be sent there to be UNLAWFULLY detained as enemy combatants? Sealed Indictments.

Why do I think that a member of the patricians has suddenly had a come to jesus moment about the plebians and is now working on behalf of the good people of this country? Sealed Indictments.

As always, remember: FuTUrE PrOVeS PAsT

16. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

On the subject of the sealed indictments, I found this journalist had done some spot checks against the Q Anon figures sited:

This is from The Daily Dot, and I'm not very reassured by what little I know about the author so far:
    Source: https://www.dailydot.com/author/mike-rothschild/

Mike Rothschild
    Mike Rothschild is a writer who specializes in researching and debunking conspiracy theories and fringe beliefs. He also writes about politics, history, and breaking news.

But Mike Rothschild did claim the numbers sited were accurate in his spot checks. The jury is still out for me. Thought I would share so you can make your own minds up

The tone of the article is debunkerish, but it left me some hope with the mention of tracking devices. But who knows?

Inside the 25,000 sealed indictments fueling the QAnon conspiracy
    Mike RothschildAug 2 at 07:30:56 | Last updated Aug 2 at 09:09:28

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/seal...on-conspiracy/

Quote ...
    So then what about the massive number of sealed case found files in PACER? The #QAnon researchers aren’t making them up – a random sampling of PACER records from the district courts of Washington, D.C. and the Eastern District of Virginia shows the number to be more or less accurate.

Even if not all sealed criminal cases are indictments, doesn’t a massive uptick in sealed cases mean a massive uptick in sealed indictments?

It doesn’t, because routine court matters in district courts are usually handled by lower-level magistrate judges. And the FLC report found over 15,000 sealed magistrate judge cases, with many others not in the Electronic Court Filing system that feeds into PACER.

A random sampling of these files showed 83 percent of sealed magistrate cases to be warrant applications or tracking devices. They are NOT indictments, but #QAnon’s number includes them anyway. We know this from their own methodology.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

AutumnW (28th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (28th September 2018), Franny (27th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

At Florida Technological University now called the University of Central Florida in the early 70s I was involved with the MIlgram study as a subject. We got paid to volunteer. I caught on to it quickly and called them out on it. They said was was the first who did. My psychology teacher told me this who thought I was an astute observer and wanted me to major in this 'science'. I changed my major to Political Science and then Nixon spoke to the graduation class because he couldn't go anywhere else. The students had a 40 ft banner on an wall he couldn't ignore that said 'we don't believe you'........ Of course the media didn't show it ... but what else is new?

Joe..... this list by Jordan Slither is fascist........

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

AutumnW (28th September 2018), Debra (28th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (28th September 2018), Franny (22nd October 2018), Jayke (28th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th September 2018), Matthew (28th September 2018), RunningDeer (28th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #131
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

I can not stress this enough. Any well informed person could have created the Q information.

Really stop and think about this. I also think this is why it landed so well on the people who are so fervently for it, it creates an IN crowd of IT GETTERs and there is nothing better than getting IT and nothing worse that not getting IT.

This builds the Q tribe of IT getters.

Can you hear the words? No? Then you have not had the divine revelations of Q and need to, and say it all with me here, "Do the Research!"

And yes yes the believers will say, "The world is still the same and all the things that Dennis has mentioned are true BUT . . . . those sealed indictments" Then they walk away like it was a mic drop.

Literally, they are creating a new branch of the military to DOMINATE space and the IN-Q-Tel, i Mean Q people are talking about sealed indictment to catch those dastardly pedos.

Wont someone please think of the children, and only the children, turn off your brain after you thought of the children. We are taking care of it: sealed indictments.

In fact, that is my new goto response to people.

Why was I speeding? Sealed Indictments.

Why did I not pay my taxes? Sealed Indictments

Why do I support the perpetual war on terror and the crushing of Yemen? Sealed Indictments?

Why do I want to have Guantanamo Bay remain open and more people be sent there to be UNLAWFULLY detained as enemy combatants? Sealed Indictments.

Why do I think that a member of the patricians has suddenly had a come to jesus moment about the plebians and is now working on behalf of the good people of this country? Sealed Indictments.

As always, remember: FuTUrE PrOVeS PAsT
    Why did I laugh so hard at your post? Sealed indictment! Thanks for lightening things up! totally agree with your sentiments.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th September 2018), Matthew (28th September 2018), onawah (22nd October 2018)

22. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    At Florida Technological University now called the University of Central Florida in the early 70s I was involved with the MIlgram study as a subject. We got paid to volunteer. I caught on to it quickly and called them out on it. They said was was the first who did. My psychology teacher told me this who thought I was an astute observer and wanted me to major in this 'science'. I changed my major to Political Science and then Nixon spoke to the graduation class because he couldn't go anywhere else. The students had a 40 ft banner on an wall he couldn't ignore that said 'we don't believe you'........ Of course the media didn't show it ... but what else is new?

Joe..... this list by Jordan Slither is fascist........
    Wow, that’s quite an experience- you were part of history! I’m glad to know at least 1 person caught on (none of that gets reported in the white paper and on the list issue- funny how that works, right?

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Debra (28th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (28th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), Matthew (28th September 2018), RunningDeer (28th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Joe, one of the many points I liked in the vid is “The White Board”.
    Joe from the Carolinas: What I mean is that when somebody has a lot of things to say it doesn't exactly make them right. They could be saying a lot of things that are actually incorrect but because they're saying so many things and connecting the dots, people get confused by the amount of information and so if they're perceived as an authority…

Joe from the Carolinas: I was reflecting on this and a white board in the YouTube video or a screen grab or whatever could be perceived as giving someone or possessing some authority putting oneself in the role of a teacher. So on my whiteboard in today's video, I'd like to make some very clear statements.
    Let’s see would have written on there:
    • This is a white board.
    • It has no authority.
    • I have no authority.
    • Only you can discern your own truth.
    • SUBSTANCE does not equal TRUTH

Milgram Experiment (2:17 minutes)

video from article: Obedience to Authority - Milgram (1963)

It really is so interesting that little things like using a white board, wearing certain clothes (think white lab coat in the right situations or appropriate uniform for whatever is being promoted.), speaking in certain ways, letters and credentials after the name, can trigger our programming to subconsciously give the people using these things authority and a form of respect. The respect can lead us to suspend judgement and accept the authority as valid thereby making the information valid. It can all happen without even being aware of it. How easy it would be for someone motivated to want to appear as an authority to make use of these simple things.

Joe, you made some really good points in your video, thank you...
    Last edited by Pam; 28th September 2018 at 12:19.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), Jayke (28th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd October 2018), Matthew (30th September 2018), onawah (22nd October 2018), RunningDeer (28th September 2018), Spellbound (22nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (28th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

In this video I respond to Sather putting me on the shill list.
    “Disclosing the Secret Space Program” with Jordan Sather

FFT: the Jordan shill rant is part of his marketing strategy:
    • cash in on the movie and episodes that have been promoted ad nauseam
    • stoke public curiosity to sell more episodes (link above)
    • discredit folks like Joe and Dark Journalist to create controversy
    • get ahead of nay-sayers before the movie release
    • pull in more views/subscribers
    Ka-Ching! Ka-Ching!

From Jordan’s Sep 25, 2018 video (one of many):

…first order of business “Above Majestic: the Implications of a Secret Space Program” upcoming documentary. I release the teaser for it on this channel earlier today.

…you can go watch that teaser. Super stoked for this documentary to come out. It's coming out on Halloween, October 31st in just about 5 weeks here. And I have a co-production credit on this. I am in this documentary and it's gonna be a fantastic one. Lots of great testimony in this. Lots of great information. Go watch it when it drops.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 28th September 2018 at 12:42.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Debra (28th September 2018), Dennis Leahy (28th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (28th September 2018), Jayke (28th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd October 2018), Matthew (30th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #135
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

I think Max Igan has had the most comprehensive and wise perspective of the big picture and historical players of anyone for a long, long time.

His observations about the real objectives of the Q agenda early in this latest video ring so true to me.

-He points out that Q followers are repeatedly being told to 'trust the plan' which is to essentially do nothing in complete denial that this means to trust the 'state' to fix the problems created by the 'state'. Yes Trump is the state - especially revealing and damning is his complete subservience to and massive continued monetization of Israel.

-Most significantly, Trump trusters/Q followers are ignoring the fact that Trump is not addressing the most dangerous issues - the smart grid, chemtrails, 5G, vaccines, social crediting gearing up, etc.

-Trump trusters/Q followers while thrilled to have a vast array of their dark topics of how things have gone wrong spotlighted and acknowledged are being mesmerized at the carrot being dangled in front of them that 'getting rid of all these terrible people that have been put out there for them to hate will put a new face on the coin will lead them into a new reality'... remain in total cognitive dissonance of the real perps behind the smart grid/control grid/technocracy building that's getting more entrenched every day, the decades long objective all along.

And I think the future will reveal that one of their projects included the AI experiment they called Q.

Max does a good job explaining the facets of this ongoing 'theater for masses' and what the only real action to create a workable solution will ever be - mass non-compliance. Awesome graphics too.

Last edited by waves; 22nd October 2018 at 00:17.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Franny (22nd October 2018), Matthew (22nd October 2018), onawah (22nd October 2018), Orph (22nd October 2018), Pam (22nd October 2018), RunningDeer (22nd October 2018)

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Many thank yous to Waves and Max Igan for this video, much better than I could ever say.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

onawah (22nd October 2018), RunningDeer (22nd October 2018)

32. Link to Post #137
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Cross-posting the following since it's also partly a confession:

From Trolling To Fleecing: Co-Creator Of ‘Q’ Hoax Explains Its Scary Evolution

How the QAnon internet hoax sowed lies, spread chaos and conspiracy theories, and profited off its surprisingly large following.

By Georgi Boorman thefederalist.com

October 29, 2018

A little less than a year after the first QAnon post, which has since led hundreds of thousands of news junkies down a conspiracy rabbit hole, news correspondent Jack Posobiec from One America News Network spoke with one of the co-originators of the “Q” persona who runs a group of individuals posing as a high-level government intelligence officer. On an anonymous “free speech” platform called 8Chan, they leave thousands of riddles, “clues,” odd questions, and cryptic lines as bread crumbs for their followers to help them in their search for truth.

Many major media outlets have overviewed the nest of conspiracy theories nurtured within Q followers. While many have speculated about who is behind Q and how it came to exist, thanks to Posobiec’s extensive research and the confession of a co-creator who goes by the pseudonym “Microchip,” we now know, with a high degree of certainty, the real origin story of QAnon.

Microchip’s story is believable, and he doesn’t appear to have a good motivation for taking credit for QAnon if he didn’t actually help create it. Additionally, Posobiec indicated he had long suspected it was him before Microchip confessed, after following the suspected Q creators closely for many months.

Although the OANN report was published in early September, it’s hard to take down Q enthusiasts. On the internet, lies don’t die, but continue on in half-life until, like ancient cockroaches, they silently crawl off into the far dark corners of the web. QAnon, while fully discredited for numerous failed predictions and false information in its posts alone, is a full-blown enigmatic cult.

Was QAnon A Mistake?
    Like many cults, QAnon encourages its most dedicated followers to give money to the further the “great awakening” (of which Q is supposedly a leader). There is ample evidence outside of Posobiec’s report that the individuals currently running Q are financially motivated and have been for some time.

Several threads of evidence, including Microchip’s confession and Discord logs of his conversation with a co-conspirator, reveal how what was originally intended as a harmless troll to “get people thinking” quickly spun into a mythical persona whose cryptic words developed into a full-fledged conspiratorial worldview for a growing audience, now eager for more riddles (and ripe for financial exploitation).

Microchip, who is a master at creating trending topics on Twitter, and another successful pro-Trump meme-creator named Dreamcatcher, were inspired to do their own trolling by another false identity on 4Chan called FBIAnon, who also claimed to have had insider information as a high-level intelligence officer. Microchip wrote on Discord on August 18, 2017:
    that signing FBIAnon is good too. Looks spooky, but we should do our own thing, like change the name to something else and use the Socratic method to question stuff out of ppl. This is what I do while trolling, gets people excited and flip sh** on suggestions alone. You know we’ve I’ve [sic] been doing this forever, we should think of something.
    He said Q was more of a “mistake” than a planned, purposeful operation to “take down something.”

In his interview with Posobiec and in the chat logs with Dreamcatcher, Microchip referred to the book “Q” by the Italian prankster/writer collective Luther Blissett, whom he referred to as “the Italian author guy.” As a representative of the Wu Ming (Mandarin for “anonymous”) Foundation, an offshoot of the Luther Blissett collective, told BuzzFeed,
    “’Q’ is a disguised, oblique autobiography of the LBP. It is often described as Blissett’s ‘playbook,’ an ‘operations manual’ for cultural disruption.”
    Finding Content For Conspiracies
    Microchip and Dreamcatcher liked the idea from the book of signing “ominous messages” as “Q,” but before they launched the project, they needed to determine what their content would be. They developed a list of Trump supporters’ interests, including George Soros, and the idea that “Obama [was] working with CIA and FBI to steer the Russia investigation,” “Trump surrounding himself with generals,” and “all kinds of crazy theories” from Alex Jones.
    “This is what was getting Trump supporters excited,” Microchip explained.

“We put together a list of questions that would spark people’s attention” saying they then “filtered it out” on 4Chan.

Q “researchers” work these suggestive questions and fringe ideas into more complete ideas, filling in the gaps with their imaginations and thoughts from other conspiracy theorists.

Dreamcatcher saw an opportunity to go beyond just questions and suggestions. According to Microchip, “There was a [anonymous] post where somebody said ‘Hillary Clinton will be arrested,’” shortly, he said, saying it looked like a “gaslight campaign.” Then, according to Microchip, “Randomly one day Dreamcatcher on a post on 4Chan…took the snippet and added details.” The post said Clinton’s “extradition” was “already in motion.”

Although no post mentioned “Q” until November 2 (where the first reference was “Q Clearance Patriot”), this is listed as his first post in the archive. Of course, Clinton was never arrested.

Ironically, Q is also a top intelligence clearance level for the Department of Energy. That might have cemented the name for Microchip and Dreamcatcher, or for whomever they passed the account off to.

Whatever the specific origins of these themes, Microchip and others knew those ideas appealed to many on the fringe right. The debunked “Pizzagate” theory that a pedophilia ring was being run out of a pizza shop was in the original list of themes for Q content, serving as a critical seed for the intricate thought cloud surrounding Q posts and generating hype among followers.

Is QAnon Exploiting Its Followers?
    “We were never a part of the full QAnon,” Microchip said,

“but it’s turned dangerous…these people are being gaslit by whoever is doing it now. I didn’t want it to go that far. It was meant to be like a small unifying factor, just like the ‘petition right.’”
    Microchip explained:
    It’s meant to be funny, meant to get people’s imaginations going. Point is that people are being exploited by other people who are cognizant of the whole process within Trump supporters’ minds and they’re being used and I feel terrible about that. Part of the reason I even decided to speak about the story is because QAnon is dangerous. Since early 2017 [sic] I’ve told people, you’ve gotta stop doing it and I never wanted to be attached to it.

Where there is an audience for conspiracy theories, there’s money to be made. As one Q-skeptic, a YouTuber who goes by the name Unirock, recounted, he was once invited to a Discord server with some of the core “bakers,” or leading Q researchers.
    “I was shocked to hear them talking about the best ways to monetize, brand, and make money off the Q movement. I sat and listened for a minute. They told me they liked the way I branded my art into my channel, asked me some questions. I left. I clicked out.”
    Another YouTuber named Isaac Green (known online as AntiSchool) also opened up about being contacted by a leading baker named “FarmerFunk,” who tried to entice him to turn his channel into a “baker’s corner,” saying, “I told you that this would be a brand that would last long after Q drifts away. Build your brand wisely, sir.”

This post and other Q-critical videos and posts have since been deleted. Green told The Federalist that he “didn’t want to be associated” with QAnon, while emphasizing that QAnon is not legitimate in any way. He added that he’s experienced “cyberstalking and harassment” from Q followers.

Tracy Diaz was a small-time YouTuber at QAnon’s inception, but took interest in the posts very early on, according to NBC News’ report. Diaz admits Q gave her following a significant boost, but she has maintained that she didn’t make much money off YouTube monetization of Q posts. However, she was accepting donations for “investigative journalism” via Patreon while Q was a significant part of the content she produced. She currently has more than 96,000 YouTube subscribers and 784 patrons.

Like other content creators who had previously spoken favorably of Q posts, she realized the people behind Q aren’t doing what’s in the country’s best interest. Q “has amassed a HUGE cult-like worship in many cases,” she wrote on Twitter, and send an “army of people hanging on their every word” after their targets. “This is terrifying.”

When the 99 cent QDrops app, which allows users to “redpill with ease,” launched in April, it climbed to the top slot in the “entertainment” section. It also landed a spot in the top 10 most popular among Apple iOS apps and top 200 in paid iOS apps, according to Newsmax. Apple removed the app in July, but it has more than 5,000 installs from the Google Play store alone.

Patriot’s Soapbox And Monetizing QAnon
    Perhaps the biggest money-makers in the Q realm are Coleman Rogers (PamphletAnon) and his wife Christina Urso (who goes by the name CodeMonkey), who started and run Patriot’s Soapbox (PSB), a 24/7 YouTube livestream of Q analysis and registered LLC. Unirock, who has been investigating QAnon for several months, believes that PamphletAnon is responsible for turning QAnon into a cash cow.

Although the corroborating video has been deleted by Patriot’s Soapbox, Unirock told me that during the first two months of the channel, viewers were asked to leave the livestream on at all hours of the day so they would always have a high view count.

The PSB team added $20,000 to $40,000 in equipment to upgrade their setup over the first couple of months, by Unirock’s estimates. PSB also has a merchandise store. The channel has more than 55,000 subscribers and accepts donations via PayPal and a variety of cryptocurrencies.

There are other indicators that Q promoters are financially motivated. On April 14, Q posted a picture of an obscure highway billboard that says “Where We Go One We Go All,” the unofficial the slogan of the Q community. It directed viewers to a website called DoUKnowQ.com, which, at the time I first visited the sight, sold Q merchandise in addition to providing “Q news” and “Q proofs.”

Free Markets Or Profiting Off Stupidity? Why Not Both?
    Q believers have shrugged off the fact that Q researchers are profiting off the movement, citing “free market” principles. Yet whoever was posting as Q took pains to “call out” people who are profiting off the movement, saying they aren’t real “patriots” and that the only “profit we should all be striving for is true freedom.” This was two weeks after Q posted the billboard photo.

To the skeptic, this appears to be a deflection. Q believers have not yet provided me with a reasonable way to reconcile the strong statement from their leader with the profits being made off Q.

On top of all the nonsensical content is the forensic data indicating Q’s fraudulence. As Posobiec noted, PamphletAnon was once caught “claiming a post was from Q when the post did not contain the actual trip code validation. Not that hard to figure out how he knew about the post when no one else did.” Posobiec also points out that
    “the tripcode changes seemed to coincide with changes in the lineup of board moderators as new mods were brought in and old mods were kicked out of the group.”

QAnon’s passwords were once hacked and published along with a technical discussion from the hacker outlining the evidence that Q doesn’t secure his content the way a “high level intel officer” would. Unirock reminded me of a still more suspicious behavior: Q only posts on someone else’s 8Chan board, where Q-drops could be potentially deleted by moderators or Q’s passcode disabled. A real government agent wouldn’t put this supposedly important information at risk like that.

Could Microchip have generated fake logs to take credit for Q? It’s a possibility. But his story doesn’t exactly make him look good. Here we see a man admitting to trolling, to baiting Trump supporters with conspiracy theories, and seeming amused when his friend literally made up a prediction out of whole cloth to get the fringe right riled up––just for laughs.

Q believers flatly reject all evidence that Q is a fraud, only a sliver of which is provided in this article. Instead, they earnestly insist that Q researchers are doing “real journalism,” and that I need to “red pill” and “leave the Matrix.” They do not consider that perhaps it is they who need to wake up from their own LARP matrix and leave the virtual compound.

QAnon has such a dangerous hold over its followers because it appeals to deeper, spiritual needs. Wu Ming provides incisive commentary:
    In certain ways, conspiracy theorists are in the same league as psychics, magicians, astrologists and gurus of pseudo-medicine: all these people work in the field of wonder…In doing this, they exploit human needs, because in our life we do need surprise, wonder, new angles from which looking [sic] at things and thinking we’re different. Conspiracy theorists provide all that, and channel the people’s anxiety on [sic] their lives into the belief in an all-explaining narrative.

Microchip implored Q followers to wake up.
    “QAnon is not resolving problems. There is no mysterious agency dispatch B to come save you riding in on a white horse like one would believe. But the idea is that you have to get out and you have to actually do stuff because QAnon is not going to save you…you gotta go out and vote, you gotta go out and do activism. You can’t just sit at home and hope that these magical guys behind the scenes are going to magically save the USA because they’re not there.”
    Words to live by.
    Last edited by Hervé; 31st October 2018 at 21:08.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st November 2018), avid (31st October 2018), Billy (31st October 2018), Bruno (31st October 2018), Jayke (31st October 2018), Matthew (31st October 2018), onawah (1st November 2018)

34. Link to Post #138
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Cross-posting the following since it's also partly a confession:

From Trolling To Fleecing: Co-Creator Of ‘Q’ Hoax Explains Its Scary Evolution

How the QAnon internet hoax sowed lies, spread chaos and conspiracy theories, and profited off its surprisingly large following.

By Georgi Boorman thefederalist.com

October 29, 2018

A little less than a year after the first QAnon post, which has since led hundreds of thousands of news junkies down a conspiracy rabbit hole, news correspondent Jack Posobiec from One America News Network spoke with one of the co-originators of the “Q” persona who runs a group of individuals posing as a high-level government intelligence officer. On an anonymous “free speech” platform called 8Chan, they leave thousands of riddles, “clues,” odd questions, and cryptic lines as bread crumbs for their followers to help them in their search for truth.
    I find Q and some (not all, of course, but quite a bit) of research done by Q anons to be worthwhile hints of what's really going on in the world at large, especially in Washington DC politics and power plays, and in Globalist, Neocon, et al politics and power plays in the world at large.

I find Microchip's "debunking" of Q, and this article by Georgi Boorman relating and perpetuating that "debunking", to be essentially a "food fight in the cafeteria", in the written variant of what Bombard's Body Language would call portrayal mode. This Boorman article is loaded with derogatory insinuations, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Some do not like or trust the style of Q's drops ... the cryptic clues and questions. They do not trust Q nor the work of those researching Q's drops.

I do not like or trust the style of Microchip's or Boorman's "debunking" of Q, nor could I find much of anything of value in it, thus I put "debunking" in quotes, indicating my position that it is no such thing.

However, beyond registering my dissent here, I don't know of any useful way to continue this present discussion, in this thread, so most likely I won't for now.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DNA (3rd November 2018), Elixir (31st October 2018), Jayke (31st October 2018), Matthew (31st October 2018), mountain_jim (31st October 2018)

36. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,274 times in 1,399 posts

There are bold statements in the post by Herve` and they assume a lot. Too much is assumed in my opinion and is placed under a broad umbrella. For example, "Like many cults, QAnon encourages its most dedicated followers to give money to the further the “great awakening" is misleading at best and perhaps even completely false! Qanon encouraged prayer, I do not recall Q calling for money but I do recall Q pointing out where others were profiting off the movement and they were condemned for it by Q and the readers.

More? "Q believers have shrugged off the fact that Q researchers are profiting off the movement, citing “free market” principles" Complete assumption bringing in "ALL" researchers as if there is some fact to say each and every person involved was profiting and citing free market enterprising as their reasoning.

Q posted all info. that is already out there. There is nothing that is really new. Many of the links were quite old.
    I think it is disingenuous to select and suggest people even when they are like Tracy, not that popular at first, are profiting off Q when evidence is already out there showing that were already getting occasional payments from viewers of her videos even before being helped by "Q traffic" Does the fact that Q brought in more traffic just because more came to see what was being reported automatically mean that Tracy is now responsible for profiting off of Q or is someone just trying to dig for worms where they are none?

Most of these youtubers were already making money from any number of the topics they discussed. The fact that another topic of interest came around and they happened to profit off it too does not warrant the way this was written by the author. That type of slant is just that. That being slanted to paint the picture that wrong doing has taken place when in fact it is nothing more than happenstance and the same ole same ole happening on each youtuber channel!

The very same youtubers made money off some of Wilcocks stuff, some of Corey's stuff, some of Trump's, some off Simon Parks talks, some off Bill Ryan's and Christine's videos old and new and more but all anyone wanting to find fault with Q sees is conspiracy to profit off Q even when they were big youtubers already getting significant income from their goings on. I find the above article about Q to be sad. I don't agree with all of Q and do find it somewhat suspicious but the write up above is very slanted. Dare I say, fake news?
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Jayke (31st October 2018), Matthew (31st October 2018)

38. Link to Post #140
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I thought this thread was supposed to be a haven for Q non-believers.
    I ceased discussing the topic in question on this thread some time ago, and I see that Flash has now chosen to do so as well.

Carry on.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I find Q and some (not all, of course, but quite a bit) of research done by Q anons to be worthwhile hints of what's really going on in the world at large, especially in Washington DC politics and power plays, and in Globalist, Neocon, et al politics and power plays in the world at large.

I find Microchip's "debunking" of Q, and this article by Georgi Boorman relating and perpetuating that "debunking", to be essentially a "food fight in the cafeteria", in the written variant of what Bombard's Body Language would call portrayal mode. This Boorman article is loaded with derogatory insinuations, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Some do not like or trust the style of Q's drops ... the cryptic clues and questions. They do not trust Q nor the work of those researching Q's drops.

I do not like or trust the style of Microchip's or Boorman's "debunking" of Q, nor could I find much of anything of value in it, thus I put "debunking" in quotes, indicating my position that it is no such thing.

However, beyond registering my dissent here, I don't know of any useful way to continue this present discussion, in this thread, so most likely I won't for now.
    ******Ceasing to post intensifies*******

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast