+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: When will 'ascension' happen?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Default Re: When will 'ascension' happen?

Merkaba360,

You said:
    Quote You'll start to see a sort of fuzz and maybe something like dancing energy/particles.
    Do you see this when gazing into a clear blue sky as well?

It could just be Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon. A lot of people mistake it for Chi or energy particles.

Here's a cool simulation of what it looks like on a blue background:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File..._animation.gif
    Last edited by Kalamos; 20th April 2020 at 11:40.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Merkaba360 (20th April 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)
    Merkaba360,

You said:
    Quote You'll start to see a sort of fuzz and maybe something like dancing energy/particles.
    Do you see this when gazing into a clear blue sky as well?

It could just be Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon. A lot of people mistake it for Chi or energy particles.

Here's a cool simulation of what it looks like on a blue background:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File..._animation.gif

No, it is not that. I've seen that many times too. From normal awareness it is quite faint. If you heighten your awareness enough, one way or the other, it is very obvious that It is seeing in an energetic way. THat everything is an energetic mental kind of construct. Matrixy. All I'm saying is that its easier to get a glimpse of it from a lower frequency after you've tuned up to a high enough frequency and seen it clearly one time.

It is not like those little 'stars' or 'fireflys' shooting around randomly. Its like a very fine and subtle fuzz that is everywhere, not sporadic.

It makes me think of order out of chaos. chaordic. The more i really intend to see the perfect order, the perfect resolution of an objects solidity, the more i see the chaos or fuzziness of its illusion of being solid. Observing a ball as order....we look deeper and find chaos inside it. The same idea with resolution. Because we don't look hard enough we see some perfect resolution of images , making them appear solid. By looking deeper we see the fuzzy chaos in the resolution, perhaps its movement of energy.

THat's the best i can explain it lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Journeyman (20th June 2022), Kalamos (20th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I can attest to seeing auras.

When I started my intensive yoga training, at highest level, I started seeing the teacher's aura, then one by one each class member. It soon spread to all living creatures both fauna and flora.

I could spot sacred spaces with ease from the aura surrounding them. There was one in the trees behind my house, up about fifty feet in the branches. I used to go to the sun room just to watch and meditate on it. It shone with a continuous sparkle, unmistakably unique.

It faded as I stopped doing yoga. But after now, twenty years, I can still orient my eyes to see the aura but it is not as clear any more. But once you've done yoga at my level the training never wears off, including the health benefits.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Journeyman (20th June 2022), Kalamos (21st April 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

I found a book at the thrift store on ascension. Susan Shumsky: Ascension: Connecting With the Immortal Masters and Beings of Light.

The most interesting chapter was about "the easy way". I found it in a pdf so posting it here Ascension: Connecting With the Immortal Masters and Beings of Light
    Chapter 29: Chapter 19: Practicing “The Easy Way”

There are some very strange facts about reality that have been bothering me over the years. One is that people might be able to write a fictional account about the future and then something almost almost identical occurs. That made me truly question "Reality Creation". The schematic I hold now is that there is ONE being In whose creation we move and WE each are able to craft a "life" on THIS material plane. HOW? over and over I see the idea that on THIS material plain, belief is involved.

We have an experience that is embedded in a seeming universal duality. Everything has two sides and polarization. OUR belief is involved in what we experience. IT DOES! When one seeks ascendance OUR free will to choose which side of the coin, which energy in polarization becomes a workable practical understanding.

I think we are meant to make a decision, do we CHOOSE God or do we choose atheism. If we choose to deny God (God IS or god is negated), we believe we are alone and a cascade of other experiences.

IMO what we do is build a wall with our beliefs and play out being separate. Beliefs RULE on this plane of experience

My belief in something being good for me or bad for me has great influence on how it IS for me. For instance there is the Placebo/nocebo polarity.

I believe in God (though I don't know what God IS) and that opens the door to seeking and to the experience IMO of ascension. MY belief makes my reality PERIOD.

Curious about Annalle Skarin (mentioned in the the chapter about The easy way above) Listening to this beautiful book now....

Secrets of Eternity, Annalee Skarin

Last edited by Delight; 8th March 2022 at 18:15.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Journeyman (20th June 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th March 2022), wondering (8th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,099 times in 889 posts

Many Humans Have Been STUCK On Earth for 10,000 Years!
    Jun 9, 2022 Podcast guest 497 is Erin Grace, Oracle, Advanced Energy Worker and Starseed who is working on shifting the consciousness of the planet. During this podcast we talked about the 15 dimensions and 5 densities, the ascension, earth history, channeling, oracle, mediumship and more.--

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5