+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: When will 'ascension' happen?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: When will 'ascension' happen?

Too much DW? If there is an ascension, whatever that may actually mean, 'cause I don't know, then it will happen a long time hence. No one gets a free pass. You don't just wait around for the ascension process to happen. That much I am certain. The only way it can happen soon is if many billions die off soon, and the right billions so the rest of us 'masters' or 'accolytes' can get on with it without constant back-sliding and distraction.

Welcome to Avalon.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

petra (12th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,499 times in 4,009 posts

I would say this is a misinterpretation followed by disinformation.

It is purely an allegory about something personal that may happen after untold ages of suffering, but only through effort and sacrifice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I don't think there is any set work that has to be done. I think it's more just understanding self and working on true self and connecting to truth. Truth of any question you might have. It's the truth that enlightens you. Nothing magical. I think people maybe sometimes rely to much on outside sources to tell them how to find the answers, or tell how how to be enlighted. We often push an idea in our mind of a way we want it to be or convince ourself of something. We trick ourself into a delusional skewed view of truth. I think this is a common struggle for every person and it's natural. It could take a lot of work or a little work depends how fast a person can let go and let themself see it...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

Trisher (12th September 2018), what is a name? (12th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I think it's possible that the earths conciousness was at a vibration where it was already in the 5th dimension. The Earth was already in the 5th dimension before it decended into the 3rd dimension and now we are trying to bring the earth back into the 5th dimension.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I believe ascension is a psyop (information warfare) to promote apathy - among other objectives. It says the cosmos will do all the work for us, we just have to sit and wait. It is a replacement of Christianity's saviorship model and was created for the psychological effects it has in belief and behavioral modification. For more information see: http://www.psyop.wiki/index.php?titl...ons_-_5D_PSYOP

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (14th September 2018), Arcturian108 (12th September 2018), petra (12th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

I always liked the Arthur C Clarke's 1953 story ''Childhood's End'' and how Ascention may happen
    t

The new 2015 three part TV series wasn't bad either but I'm a fan....... anyway does any of this sound familiar?? David? Corey?

Book Plot Overview......... wrote it 1953

It is the late twentieth century. Both the United States and the Soviet Union are about to enter outer space using nuclear-powered spaceships. Just as both countries close in on the achievement of space travel, a number of giant alien spaceships come down over every major city in the world.

Five years later, these aliens, known as the Overlords, have taken control of the entire world. Their flagship is based over New York and is managed by Karellen, the Overlord who is charge of Earth-related affairs. The humans know Karellen as "the Supervisor." Karellen uses the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Stormgren, as his liaison to the human race. Once every few weeks, Karellen meets with Stormgren inside his ship. However, neither Stormgren nor any other human has ever seen what an Overlord looks like.

Stormgren is attempting to placate the Freedom League, a group that opposes the Overlords' dominion, no matter how friendly the aliens seem to be. A radical fringe group of the Freedom League kidnaps Stormgren; Karellen uses Stormgren as bait so he can keep track of these radicals. The radicals do give Stormgren the idea to use a scanning device to try and find out what is inside the room where he and Karellen meet. Stormgren then meets with Karellen, who announces that the Overlords will reveal themselves in fifty years. Stormgren then uses the scanner and discovers that Karellen is on the other side of the blank "viewscreen"--it's just a piece of one-way glass. Later, as he is handing over the paperwork for the World Federation, a new world government, Stormgren uses a flashlight to sneak a glimpse of Karellen.

Fifty years later, the Earth has greatly changed. It has become a utopia, where everyone has a place to live and enough food to eat. The Overlords have altered the world and raised the standard of living for everyone. At this time, the Overlords reveal themselves: they look almost exactly like the Devil, with dark black skin, giant wings, horns on their heads, and a barbed tail.

A few years later, George Greggson and Jean Morrel attend a party held by Rupert Boyce, an amateur scholar of the paranormal. While there, George and Jean run into Rashaverak, an Overlord making use of Boyce's research library. George also meets Jan Rodricks, a restless astronomer who is annoyed that the Overlords will not let mankind explore space. During the party, Boyce organizes a séance using a mechanized Ouija board. The board gives surprisingly accurate answers, and when Jan asks where the Overlords' homeworld is, it gives an exact star number. Jean faints after this incident. This fainting fit worries George, and he proposes marriage to Jean. Meanwhile, Jan takes the information he has learned and confirms it: the Overlord supply ships take off in the direction of the star given by the Ouija board. Rashaverak reports to Karellen and informs him that Jean should be watched, as she may be "the most important human alive."

After speaking again with Boyce, Jan gets an idea of how to sneak aboard an Overlord vessel. He meets with Sullivan and makes a plan to stow away inside a giant sperm whale that Sullivan is stuffing for the Overlords. The plan succeeds, and soon Jan is on his way to the Overlord homeworld. While the trip will seem like only a few months to him, due to time dilation at the speed of light eighty years will pass on Earth.

Back on Earth, George and Jean begin their life together. Eventually, George comes to believe he is stuck in a rut, and the couple decide to go to New Athens, an experimental community based on an island. The members of the community are primarily artists, and the hope is that they will reinvigorate the stagnating imagination of humanity. George and Jean take their two kids, Jeffrey and Jennifer, with them. The family adjusts to life on New Athens fairly well, but one day, a tsunami hits the island while Jeffrey is down at the beach. Jeffrey mysteriously survives and says that he heard a voice in his head that told him where to run.

A few weeks later, an Overlord visits New Athens. He tells the community he is just performing a routine inspection, but actually he is checking on Jeffrey. A few weeks after his visit, Jeffrey begins to have strange dreams, where he is walking across alien landscapes. His parents don't know what to make of the dreams, but the Overlords recognize the planets he describes as real worlds. George meets with Rashaverak, who tells him that his children aren't human-- they're something beyond humanity.

Jennifer, even though she is a baby, soon begins to exhibit powers herself--and her powers are even greater than those of Jeffrey. Soon all the children of the world are showing signs of strange mental powers. Karellen addresses all of mankind one last time, telling them that their children are taking a new evolutionary step. This is why the Overlords were sent to Earth--sent by the Overmind, a powerful being of thought and energy that absorbs and assimilates races once they have matured enough. Ironically, this is a step that the Overlords have never been able to make and may never be able to. The rest of humanity, however, is doomed. While the Overlords round up the children, many people decide to kill themselves. Jean and George die as New Athens blows itself up in a nuclear explosion.

Back on the Overlords spaceship, Jan arrives on the Overlords' homeworld. He is subjected to many tests by the curious Overlords and asked many questions. He is allowed to explore their cities a little bit, and he sees a strange mountain that may be an avatar of the Overmind. Finally, however, he is shipped back home. Nothing prepares him for what he sees: the Earth is deserted, except for three hundred million strange children. They have slowly been growing in power and ability, and their individual personalities have all but vanished. Soon, the Overmind will arrive, and the Earth will be destroyed as the children join the Overmind. While the Overlords prepare to leave, Jan decides to stay on Earth. As he watches, the Overmind arrives and absorbs the children. In the process, the children consume the Earth's crust, causing it to explode. The children consume all of the Earth for energy as they complete their transformation into the Overmind. From his ship, thousands of kilometers away, Karellen watches the end of humanity. He then awaits his next call from the Overmind and continues to explore its secrets.

NEXT

PROLOGUE–CHAPTER 2

http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/childhoodsend/summary/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bruno (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

We all can together co-create a heaven on Earth.

We need to work together towards peace. As we raise our collective consciousness, we will know what true peace and love amongst all living beings means. That means that we operate more from the heart-space instead of the headspace which is so dominant in our culture. Yet clear thinking is needed too, make no mistake about it.

"So the answer to the problem of humanity is the integrity of the individual."

~ Jordan Peterson

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

ClearWater (16th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (12th September 2018), greybeard (12th September 2018), Kryztian (14th September 2018), Mari (12th September 2018), petra (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018), what is a name? (12th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    We all can together co-create a heaven on Earth.

We need to work together towards peace. As we raise our collective consciousness, we will know what true peace and love amongst all living beings means. That means that we operate more from the heart-space instead of the headspace which is so dominant in our culture. Yet clear thinking is needed too, make no mistake about it.

"So the answer to the problem of humanity is the integrity of the individual."

~ Jordan Peterson

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Flash (12th September 2018), greybeard (12th September 2018), Wind (12th September 2018), wondering (12th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States On Sabbatical avatar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the 'unicorns farting rainbows' - that really made me laugh.

18. Link to Post #30
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

We take for granted that the 5th dimension is a place to get to and the place to ascend to. Is it so? The matrix is a huge wide, deep and very high sandbox we all play in. Stick your head above it and you will likely quickly find out what is or isn't allowed.

Within this sandbox there are many spiritual activities allowed and many threads to follow. Not least the talk about dimensions and ascension . Within every story told and theory held there is the possibility of a kernel of truth. In my experience truth is found in silence and always within. For me the dimensions spoken about are vibrational stepping stones to consciousness which ultimately reach beyond the sand box matrix. This means that several dimensions are still within the matrix sandbox including the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and potentially many more. How better to hold ourselves in the matrix than believing pointers that are only partly true. To get out we have to become the vibration and Be it through this human form..thought does not access what we already are.

Having found a conscious source of Being outside the matrix sandbox we can then continue the game within it but bring through the true heart essence into all we do and say.

Truly in it but not of it.

Trisher

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th September 2018), greybeard (12th September 2018), Mari (12th September 2018), petra (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018), what is a name? (12th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Having been round the block and up dead ends more than a few times--I now see these as distractions.
    All these ideas and the main question ignored---reincarnation here we come.
    The question is "Who am I?" The answer is beyond concepts labels etc.--not definable by words---"I Am" is none of these things.
    Im not of any religion but Christ said it----"Find Ye first the Kingdom of Heaven--The Kingdom is within. The Father and I are One."

The ego does not want to accept this and will lead its host (you) up every garden path--once Truth is found ego is done with.
    When ego is gone then all the energy goes to helping others, without any agenda--no me and my story as the priority.
    Then compassion shines forth.
    Few as yet are drawn to fully investigate Enlightenment--as Self-realization, but the number is growing rapidly and for my money therein lies the evolution and saving of man kind.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th September 2018), DeeMetrios (30th October 2018), Mari (12th September 2018), petra (12th September 2018), what is a name? (12th September 2018), Wind (12th September 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by bill ryan (here)
    welcome to to the forum; but i'm afraid this is a new age fantasy with zero grounding in reality.
    amen......

23. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Too much DW? If there is an ascension, whatever that may actually mean, 'cause I don't know, then it will happen a long time hence. No one gets a free pass. You don't just wait around for the ascension process to happen. That much I am certain.
    I'm certain too, but I'm also certain that linear time is not what we think it is. In my mind, the end has already happened, and my existence now is akin to watching an old movie. I think that's where the apathy is coming from, and I'm just weary.

I'm not really sure what I am trying to say here, I'd just like to point out that "trying to learn" or "trying to understand" does NOT always work! The key for my understanding seems to be "just keep observing" and "wait and see".

UPDATE: I recall my friend compared "time seeming to speed up" to a runaway train we just can't control, that's kind of how I see it

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Caliban (12th September 2018), greybeard (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by mindbend8r (here)
    Do you think the earth is on track for its ascension into the 5th dimension. Ive been thinking about the ascension and if or when it will happen. The ascension when the earth raises its vibration and goes from the 3rd dimension into the 5th dimension leaving the negativity behind. Do you think the earth is on a positive timeline for its ascension or is there still a chance that it will be held back by negative forces. I was thinking that there was maybe some type of alignment that happens when the planet is going to ascend I was just searching for some information on the ascension and would like to hear peoples thought about it. Thanks.
    When enough people realize that INDIGO is the best color in the spectrum. Or not :-)

26. Link to Post #35
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

Ascension has already happened and is still happening. It's an inner process of being in a state of unconditional love and unity with everything (5d). Some people can feel it, others can't because they are still focused on change externally and that is totally ok.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

what is a name? (12th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Too much DW? If there is an ascension, whatever that may actually mean, 'cause I don't know, then it will happen a long time hence. No one gets a free pass. You don't just wait around for the ascension process to happen. That much I am certain.
    I'm certain too, but I'm also certain that linear time is not what we think it is. In my mind, the end has already happened, and my existence now is akin to watching an old movie. I think that's where the apathy is coming from, and I'm just weary.

I'm not really sure what I am trying to say here, I'd just like to point out that "trying to learn" or "trying to understand" does NOT always work! The key for my understanding seems to be "just keep observing" and "wait and see".

UPDATE: I recall my friend compared "time seeming to speed up" to a runaway train we just can't control, that's kind of how I see it
    You can write a song from your post -- Forgive some liberties I've taken -- And add guitar

I'm certain too, but I'm also certain linear time ain’t what we think it is
    In my mind, the end has already happened
    And my existence now is like watching an old movie
    I think that's where the apathy is coming from, and I'm just weary, I’m just weary, weary, weary…

Not really sure what I’m tryin’ to say here
    Just like to point out that trying to learn and understand don’t always work!
    The keyless key seems to be, to weary me, to keep on observing, to wait and see
    Though I’m just weary, weary, I’ll wait and see wait and see wait and see ….

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (12th September 2018), petra (12th September 2018), Valerie Villars (12th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I believe its up to the individual human being to evolve, learn, educate, and grow spiritually... This ascension talk is phantasmagoria... The spirit form of a human being will evolve to a higher level with each lifetime lived ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

32. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)

You can write a song from your post -- Forgive some liberties I've taken -- And add guitar

I'm certain too, but I'm also certain linear time ain’t what we think it is
    In my mind, the end has already happened
    And my existence now is like watching an old movie
    I think that's where the apathy is coming from, and I'm just weary, I’m just weary, weary, weary…

Not really sure what I’m tryin’ to say here
    Just like to point out that trying to learn and understand don’t always work!
    The keyless key seems to be, to weary me, to keep on observing, to wait and see
    Though I’m just weary, weary, I’ll wait and see wait and see wait and see ….
    Oh my goodness Caliban, it DOES sound like a song... you wrote me a song, out of my own thoughts. Just wow

I can't sing. Or play guitar. Perhaps I could embroider it into a pillow or something.
    Last edited by petra; 12th September 2018 at 14:34. Reason: added Caliban's name, and the italics

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Caliban (12th September 2018), greybeard (12th September 2018)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Oh my goodness Caliban, it DOES sound like a song... you wrote me a song, out of my own thoughts. Just wow

I can't sing. Or play guitar. Perhaps I could embroider it into a pillow or something.

Pillow sounds about right -- for your weary head, Oh dear Petra!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

36. Link to Post #40
    Scotland Avalon Member what is a name?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Unless you yourself actually experience something, you cannot say that it is 'truth' - which is as it should be.

No amount of reading, talk or anything else will give you YOUR truth, only somebody elses - unless you experience it.

Bill has mentioned that he's had an ET experience and if he published that in any mainstream outlet you know what the majority reaction would be - but Bill experienced that himself and that is HIS truth and no amount of coercion would make him change his mind.

Therefore in the same vein, those who experience 'something beyond this 3d reality' which is labelled as 'woo woo' and unprovable by scientific methods, won't be dissuaded from their Path, AND they understand that until a person actually experiences something 'beyond the norm', they will continue with the same mindset.

The whole subject of 'ascension', or however you want to label it, is intrinsically linked to just about everything else put forward on this forum, it's just that the 'connections' haven't been fully shown - YET.

Can you guess what side of the fence i'm on? Neither, i'm trying to balance ON the fence.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to what is a name? For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast