+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: When will 'ascension' happen?

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: When will 'ascension' happen?

Quote Posted by what is a name? (here)
    Unless you yourself actually experience something, you cannot say that it is 'truth' - which is as it should be.

No amount of reading, talk or anything else will give you YOUR truth, only somebody elses - unless you experience it.

Bill has mentioned that he's had an ET experience and if he published that in any mainstream outlet you know what the majority reaction would be - but Bill experienced that himself and that is HIS truth and no amount of coercion would make him change his mind.
    Yes! When something happened to me, I made a vow to myself not to "write it off" or "discount it" in my head, as I had done so many times before. It was simply too profound to ignore. But it's also very personal, and no one else would understand. A bit of an "inside joke" if you will. Joke's on me... no one can understand me (ha ha...)

Quote Posted by what is a name? (here)
    The whole subject of 'ascension', or however you want to label it, is intrinsically linked to just about everything else put forward on this forum, it's just that the 'connections' haven't been fully shown - YET.

Can you guess what side of the fence i'm on? Neither, i'm trying to balance ON the fence.
    Same here. Might I add though, in my case that word "ascension" is extremely off putting. As in, it kind of makes me want to throw up. The idea of "soul evolution" sounds nice to me, but the idea of "ascension" does not. I guess this is why it's called ascension.... from Google Definition Search:

Quote noun
    the act of rising to an important position or a higher level.
    "his ascension to the ranks of pop star"
    the ascent of Christ into heaven on the fortieth day after the Resurrection.
    noun: Ascension

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

greybeard (12th September 2018), what is a name? (13th September 2018), wondering (16th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,169 times in 657 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Too much DW? If there is an ascension, whatever that may actually mean, 'cause I don't know, then it will happen a long time hence. No one gets a free pass. You don't just wait around for the ascension process to happen. That much I am certain.
    I'm certain too, but I'm also certain that linear time is not what we think it is. In my mind, the end has already happened, and my existence now is akin to watching an old movie. I think that's where the apathy is coming from, and I'm just weary.

I'm not really sure what I am trying to say here, I'd just like to point out that "trying to learn" or "trying to understand" does NOT always work! The key for my understanding seems to be "just keep observing" and "wait and see".

UPDATE: I recall my friend compared "time seeming to speed up" to a runaway train we just can't control, that's kind of how I see it
    It is said that there really is no 'time', that the concept of 'time' only exists here in our linear 3D existence, for our personal experiences to play out. Yes, 'everything' has already happened, according to higher teaching, & I'm not even going to try to get my head around that.

Trying to learn/trying to understand leads us no-where, as the mind cannot comprehend many of the deeper mysteries. I'm giving up trying to figure it all out & am going with the wisdom of not knowing anything. So much easier!
    Agreed, 'time' (our concept of it) is speeding up - no idea of the how & why, but we all feel it playing out as a 'hardly any hours in the day to get things done' feeling.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

greybeard (12th September 2018), petra (14th September 2018), what is a name? (13th September 2018), wondering (16th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

The concept of ‘ascension’ is a logical development in Western history because through Christianity we learned that Christ ascended on the third day following his crucifixion. The Catholic Church prevented its many followers from reading biblical accounts for about a thousand years, as only the clergy were allowed to read until the Protestant Reformation. After that commoners slowly learned to read and write, and the original texts of the Bible were pored over, debated and parts were committed to memory.

By previously having biblical knowledge unavailable to the masses made such knowledge all the more mysterious, and its central figure appear all-powerful, while ordinary folk were made to feel powerless, as well as sinful. This travesty had to be reversed, and with the New Age movement of the 20th-21st centuries there has been an attempt to raise us up to the level of ‘God’ in such statements as “We are all the children of ‘God’” and thus Christ-like, or god-like. The natural result of that idea is to start the talk of ‘ascension’ if we are indeed like Christ.

Since I direct an international spiritual organization that includes Muslims and Buddhists, as well as Christians, I never hear the concept ‘ascension’ from these other cultures, only from Christians. And although my own personal knowledge of other dimensions has made those real for me, I don’t pretend to want to enter those realms, as I don’t regard beings in those realms as necessarily more spiritual than beings in our own dimension. It still depends upon the individual's development.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2018), ClearWater (16th September 2018), greybeard (14th September 2018), Hervé (13th September 2018), petra (14th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

I've never heard the term 'ascension' before visiting Avalon, and that's probably due to lack of bible study
    I've heard of Christ coming back from the dead of course, just never thought much of it. Sounds like a misunderstanding to me
    In regards to God bringing Jesus back, I don't think so because the God I believe in wouldn't bring people back from the dead... that's just gross

8. Link to Post #45
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,961 times in 900 posts

considering the option that we live in a virtual reality, ascension would be a system upgrade to a higher bandwidth mode of operation.
    inherent to a computer generated environment would be the assumtion that there is 'copy and paste'.... ie. the guys running the show here could copy and paste the existing earth environment and upgrade it with keeping the old one in place. probably that would have been done many times already...

I often think that we are sitting on a planet that had once a totally different gravity and mass ie. suited to dinosours etc. and it has been upgraded to accomodate a different setting like the one we are in.

I have one foot firmly in a much higher frequency world thanks to my work with the sacred plant medicines, I would really appreciate an upcoming upgrade to be fully integrated with both feet in a higher bandwidth world.

if the idea of virtual reality is new to you look into Tom Campbell...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th September 2018), DeeMetrios (30th October 2018)

10. Link to Post #46
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    considering the option that we live in a virtual reality, ascension would be a system upgrade to a higher bandwidth mode of operation.
    inherent to a computer generated environment would be the assumtion that there is 'copy and paste'.... ie. the guys running the show here could copy and paste the existing earth environment and upgrade it with keeping the old one in place. probably that would have been done many times already...

I often think that we are sitting on a planet that had once a totally different gravity and mass ie. suited to dinosours etc. and it has been upgraded to accomodate a different setting like the one we are in.

I have one foot firmly in a much higher frequency world thanks to my work with the sacred plant medicines, I would really appreciate an upcoming upgrade to be fully integrated with both feet in a higher bandwidth world.

if the idea of virtual reality is new to you look into Tom Campbell...
    Experiments were done--I cant remember the specifics--a long time ago.
    I seem to remember it was in a controlled vacuum.
    Anyway the scientists could affect enviroment this way --it might have been density.
    The outcome was that species that could not fly in current environment could fly in that environment.
    Could also explain giant humans being a norm.
    Who knows what went before!!

Ascension seems to have been promoted by Dolores Cannon and others, not as a religious thing--more New age perhaps.
    Good guys ascend--bad guys left behind. (not my belief)
    Anything is possible in this illusion---as in, things are not what they seem to be.
    Consciousness condensed into matter.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (15th September 2018), pueblo (29th October 2018)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

I have read all the posts up to this point and am happy to be in full agreement with theme of the majority of the posts.

The primary theme appears to be that we should not use the concept of a savior or a savior like event as an excuse to avoid the most arduous pursuit of self realization, as this is the most effective way we can individually and collectively bring about a better world and or a possible ascension event.

The following quote from Indigris' post is where I am drawing from to make what I believe to be a relevant point:

U]
    It's all delusion. Like Ascension nonsense, or now this crap about The Alliance saving us from The Bad Guys. Stupid. There is literally no evidence beyond Wilcock and his ragtag team of cronies telling us this is all happening.
    [/U]

I very respectfully believe Bill and Indigris are painting with too wide of a brush here:

The fact is - there is a plethora of evidence to support the idea that an Ascension could happen. Now, granted, there is no direct evidence (because it has obviously has not occurred - yet) but there is solid scientific, albeit circumstantial, evidence that it may occur.

Hell DW has written 1/2 of entire book and dedicated several gaia wisdom teachings episodes to the scientific evidence and correlative religious teachings on the subject.

My points are this:

1. I believe it is foolish to cognitively commit to the notion that Ascension is nonsense and will not occur when there is a trove of evidence to support the contrary.

2. There is as much (of not more) evidence to support the concept of Ascension occurring as there is for it not occuring, therefore: isn't it better to leave the mind open for the possibility - while using it as motivation in the performance of activities necessary to becoming self realized.

3. By incorporating the above concepts into practice along with possessing an overarching mind pattern/core belief of being in service to others; one will be doing all they can to create a better world -which may in fact bring about a planet wide Ascension event.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

greybeard (27th October 2018), Valerie Villars (16th September 2018), what is a name? (17th September 2018), wondering (16th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

the earth is on its path to ascension there are those forces that are trying to stop it but I don't think anything can stop the path the planet is on. But I think before the planet ascends into the 5th dimension its going to have natural disasters increasingly getting worse around the world. Its the consciousness of the people on the planet that will determine how bad it gets. Our consciousness is connected to the planet and is lifting the planet into ascension.

15. Link to Post #49
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

"ascends into the 5th dimension"?

What does this even mean? Everything is already in the 5th dimension. There have always been natural disasters but today we get to hear of them all but it's probably true that earthquakes have increased a little. Yes, we create our own reality and disasters can reflect the inner state of the collective unconscious but it's nothing to do with ascension.

Everything is on a path to ascension but it's not going to happen in your lifetime. We've been hearing this BS for years and many said it would happen in 2012 - what's the arrival date now? I believe it's delusional and hundreds have made a living out of feeding us this information. What's the basis for it it?

Yes, consciousness is increasing thanks to the Internet and free information and the general disillusionment with society and politics but ascension into the 5th dimension? What would be the point? We came to this planet for a 3D experience - if we wanted a 5D one we wouldn't have come here in the first place. The belief is just escapism and a way to avoid facing the realities of physical existence in this beautiful, magical and mysterious world.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th October 2018), greybeard (27th October 2018), mindbend8r (27th October 2018), pueblo (27th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

the earths vibration is speeding up and will eventually be at the same vibrational rate as that in the higher 5th dimension. And then the earth will exist in the 5th dimension. Its no so magical actually it more scientific I see it as. It happens and has happened to other planets in the universe who had beings living on it. This just happens to be the current condition on this planet. The planet wouldn't have had a problem ascending if it weren't for the negative forces at work. The consciousness of the state of the people is not good on the planet or where it needs to be. When you decided to come to earth from the place you were before there was no guarantee of anything going one way this is just how it turned out. But before we return from where we came, we have to finish our reason for coming....

18. Link to Post #51
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

To comment on this, something happened which insisted on the vibrations increasing.Until this time the Spirit of Earth had been holding it back to allow this humanity to continue.
    There is a Universal Law which does not permit this self sacrificing to go beyond Karmic Limits. This applied resulting in a great metaphysical operation to be carried out in space. The planet was surrounded by huge spaceships in a mystical pattern. Great Energy was caused to enter the planet from the Sun.This event is recorded and described in The Aetherius Society for members.
    I have included it in my book "Metaphysics and The New Age". and was called The Primary Initiation of Earth (July 8th.1964). The energy is being released gradually increasing until the stage is reached when the majority will have to be reborn elsewhere.
    More violent storms and more earthquakes
    This was not planned to occur until 2012, but the time line changed when atom bombs were used in war. I wonder if the Philadelphia Experiment was also a trigger.
    An interesting feature was how the energy released was also available down below due to the law "As Above So Below", causing it to be used in attempts to takeover the earth.
    Last edited by britman; 27th October 2018 at 11:13.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to britman For This Post:

mindbend8r (29th October 2018)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by mindbend8r (here)
    And then the earth will exist in the 5th dimension.
    No, I don't think it will! Not unless you can be a LOT more specific and definitive about what you're trying to say.

In previous posts I've asked you if you could please define what you mean, and unless I've missed something, you've not been able to do that. It's a very vague and woolly belief system based on almost nothing at all, and certainly doesn't remotely fit into anything that could be referred to any kind of physical reality.

The awareness of the human race increasing, as a general whole? Yes, there's evidence for that: a kind of steadily growing Morphic Field. (See the work of Richard Sheldrake and others. That alone is really well worth discussing.)

But "The Earth Ascending"? That looks superficially like it means something, because there are three English words put together in a phrase. But I'd contend it's meaningless without a great deal of elaboration.

If you can't enlarge on this intelligently and in detail, then you might be kidding yourself big time. Remember: we don't talk like we think, we think like we talk. The value of language is that when it's used skilfully (both internally and externally), it really can hone our intelligence.

These two recent presentations by Richard Dolan may be pretty useful. I'd support what he says 100%. He argues very strongly that woolly New Age-isms like this have been gradually introduced specifically to derail us from thinking clearly about VERY important real issues.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th October 2018 at 14:15.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (27th October 2018), Arcturian108 (29th October 2018), DeeMetrios (30th October 2018), Iyakum (4th February 2020), Kryztian (26th November 2018), mindbend8r (29th October 2018), onawah (28th October 2018), Pam (27th October 2018), Retief (27th October 2018), Spellbound (27th October 2018)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    And then the earth will exist in the 5th dimension.
    No, I don't think it will! Not unless you can be a LOT more specific and definitive about what you're trying to say.

In previous posts I've asked you if you could please define what you mean, and unless I've missed something, you've not been able to do that. It's a very vague and woolly belief system based on almost nothing at all, and certainly doesn't remotely fit into anything that could be referred to any kind of physical reality.

The awareness of the human race increasing, as a general whole? Yes, there's evidence for that: a kind of steadily growing Morphic Field. (See the work of Richard Sheldrake and others. That alone is really well worth discussing.)

But "The Earth Ascending"? That looks superficially like it means something, because there are three English words put together in a phrase. But I'd content it's meaningless without a great deal of elaboration.

If you can't enlarge on this intelligently and in detail, then you might be kidding yourself big time. Remember: we don't talk like we think, we think like we talk. The value of language is that when it's used skilfully (both internally and externally), it really can hone our intelligence.

These two recent presentations by Richard Dolan may be pretty useful. I'd support what he says 100%. He argues very strongly that woolly New Age-isms like this have been gradually introduced specifically to derail us from thinking clearly about VERY important real issues.

Bill, that was stated so diplomatically. I am taking lessons from the way you are able to articulate a point without making a personal judgement. It really is a fine art of communication.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th October 2018), Bill Ryan (27th October 2018), DeeMetrios (30th October 2018), Ernie Nemeth (27th October 2018), Iyakum (4th February 2020), onawah (28th October 2018)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Regardless of when the Ascension happens, you are going to need Ascension Sunglasses as the 5D sun is very bright, as NDEers have attested. Also I have a fine line of Ascension Jewelry coming out that strikes the perfect balance between 3D fashion and 5D awareness. To attempt ascension without these vital items, well... forget about it

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

new age ideology is incredibly poisonous brainwashing.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

DeeMetrios (30th October 2018), onawah (28th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #56
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

ASCENSION is the 6th. Freedom in the book of "The Nine Freedoms"and is only attained after countless experiences. When this stage is reached the Adept is able to leave the earth for an experience cycle on another planet or choose to remain here in service as a member of the Great White Brotherhood.
    "Ascension is that freedom which allows those of merit to perform greater service. This state is not brought about until the Adept can consciously induce the state of Cosmic Consciousness"( quoted from the book).
    "The Nine Freedoms" was recorded by Mars Sector Six through George King in a Samadhic trance in the same way as The Twelve Blessings.
    This book is an account of the individual journey through experience on other planets until ready for that on the Sun. Millions of years are required for this but is the goal of everyone.
    To read this book is a life changing experience, and is the most advanced of all metaphysical works.
    George King describes his personal experience of gaining Cosmic Consciousness in the chapter of The Fifth Freedom.

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

"No, I don't think it will! Not unless you can be a LOT more specific and definitive about what you're trying to say."

I will try to explain, im saying that the Earth and its consciousness exist in the 3rd dimension. We are trying to raise the consciousness of earths vibration. We do this by our consciousness being on the planet. The 5th dimension exists in a higher vibration. We are trying to raise the vibration of earth from a 3rd dimensional vibration so it vibrates at a rate to where it is a match of the vibration of the 5th dimension.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

ya, honestly I don't like any of the happy happy new age stuff, I stay away from that, but there might be some truths in it...

29. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

We are trying to raise the consciousness of earths vibration.
    But I still don't understand what that means. It's still really vague and woolly. I'd argue that (as I wrote earlier), it looks like a meaningful sentence in English, but it's actually not. It doesn't mean a thing.

What's 'vibrating'? What does that mean? You're not referring to anything in the electromagnetic spectrum.

What's the 'consciousness of a vibration'?

And when you say 'earth', do you mean the human population? Do you mean the rocks, the oceans, the biosphere and the Earth's core? How do you raise the 'vibration' of an oil well or a coal seam, or a volcano, or a granite cliff? Or of the 760 mile diameter molten nickel-iron deep inner core?

I don't like any of the happy happy new age stuff, I stay away from that
    Well, I have to say: it seems from everything that you've written on the forum so far, you're right in the middle of it and look to have bought into quite a big part of it.

Truly. The very way you're presenting your ideas is typical of the vagueness and ambiguity with which many in the New Age community express themselves. That's just true.

I'd suggest you have to communicate a LOT more clearly and precisely if you're even going to have a meaningful dialog with anyone from which all parties can genuinely learn.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th October 2018 at 16:50.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (30th October 2018), DeeMetrios (30th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #59
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    The concept of ‘ascension’ is a logical development in Western history because through Christianity we learned that Christ ascended on the third day following his crucifixion. The Catholic Church prevented its many followers from reading biblical accounts for about a thousand years, as only the clergy were allowed to read until the Protestant Reformation. After that commoners slowly learned to read and write, and the original texts of the Bible were pored over, debated and parts were committed to memory.

By previously having biblical knowledge unavailable to the masses made such knowledge all the more mysterious, and its central figure appear all-powerful, while ordinary folk were made to feel powerless, as well as sinful. This travesty had to be reversed, and with the New Age movement of the 20th-21st centuries there has been an attempt to raise us up to the level of ‘God’ in such statements as “We are all the children of ‘God’” and thus Christ-like, or god-like. The natural result of that idea is to start the talk of ‘ascension’ if we are indeed like Christ.

Since I direct an international spiritual organization that includes Muslims and Buddhists, as well as Christians, I never hear the concept ‘ascension’ from these other cultures, only from Christians. And although my own personal knowledge of other dimensions has made those real for me, I don’t pretend to want to enter those realms, as I don’t regard beings in those realms as necessarily more spiritual than beings in our own dimension. It still depends upon the individual's development.
    Brilliantly written Arcturian 108 .....

I can't help but wonder & ask >>
    Which person or group are most responsibe or was the first or most responsibe for pushing/promoting "this false/hard to believe ascension" agenda/new age theory ?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    We are trying to raise the consciousness of earths vibration.
    But I still don't understand what that means. It's still really vague and woolly. I'd argue that (as I wrote earlier), it looks like a meaningful sentence in English, but it's actually not. It doesn't mean a thing.

What's 'vibrating'? What does that mean? You're not referring to anything in the electromagnetic spectrum.

What's the 'consciousness of a vibration'?
    Well put together questions straight from the start Bill ,
    Perhaps mindbend8r may be experiencing some enlightenment , you may have opened his eyes
    Last edited by DeeMetrios; 31st October 2018 at 03:39.

32. Link to Post #60
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    new age ideology is incredibly poisonous brainwashing.
    : straight to the point

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast