1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Re: Phil Schneider's FBI Encounter- Declassified 9-18-2018

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Joe.... good follow up and yes his medical record is important

I wonder why nobody ever did a FOIA request before on Phil as far as we know. When Phil broke into the scene at conferences the internet data base was in its infancy so research back then was also limited.

Now you can go to a site and get a list of all the U boat commanders in WW2.......... guess what? ....... Phil's dad is not on the list
    Don't tell me this was a German conspiracy of keeping his dad off the list and his Dad's history was an important part of his story

All U boat commanders in ww2 linked to the letter S

https://uboat.net/men/commanders/s.htm
    There are people so addicted to exaggeration they can't tell the truth without lying.
    Phil Schneider also said his Dad, Oscar (the uboat captain that doesn't exist) developed the high speed camera that was used to first film the A bomb. The rapatronic camera (a portmanteau of rapid action electronic) is a high-speed camera capable of recording a still image with an exposure time as brief as 10 nanoseconds.

The camera was developed by Harold Edgerton in the 1940s and was first used to photograph the rapidly changing matter in nuclear explosions within milliseconds of detonation, using exposures of several microseconds.[1] To overcome the speed limitation of a conventional camera's mechanical shutter, the rapatronic camera uses two polarizing filters and a Faraday cell (or in some variants a Kerr cell)

In 1940, a patent was filed by Cearcy D. Miller for the rotating mirror camera, theoretically capable of one million frames per second. The first practical application of this idea was during the Manhattan Project, when Berlin Brixner, the photographic technician on the project, built the first known fully functional rotating mirror camera. This camera was used to photograph early prototypes of the first nuclear bomb, and resolved a key technical issue about the shape and speed of the implosion,[which?] that had been the source of an active dispute between the explosives engineers and the physics theoreticians.

Nuclear explosion photographed by rapatronic camera less than 1 millisecond after detonation. From the Tumbler-Snapper test series in Nevada, 1952. The fireball is about 20 meters in diameter in this shot. The spikes at the bottom of the fireball are known as the rope trick effect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-speed_photography
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapatronic_camera

Oscar is never mentioned in any of this so I guess history lied and not Phil?......... well alrighty then

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2019), Debra (15th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2019), Intranuclear (14th April 2019), muxfolder (15th April 2019), Rich (14th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Bill, my point is that one cannot simply accept "US Government" or "FBI" "documents" as fact because we know that we cannot trust anything from the "US Government" because they are directly involved with covering up there involvement with Grays and other negative ETs. I have seen this with my own eyes and was also threatened by the "US Government". I will not give the exact location of that base because I don't want to wind up like Phil Schneider. (There are also potential legal liabilities because one has to cross private land and trespass to get to it.)

I have not asked anyone to take down the "FBI report". In fact, I want people to see what lengths the so-called "US Government" and the "FBI" will go to discredit whistleblowers. That document is not evidence of who Phil Schneider was, but it is evidence of the government corruption to silence people like Phil and I who are exposing government's involvement with negative ETs.

Phil Schneider certainly isn't the only person that has been falsely discredited by the "US Government" for telling the truth about "US Government" and "FBI" corruption. That was also my point. People who have been paying attention already know this. It is my understanding that even polls show the American people do not generally trust the government. What about 911? What about the fake terrorist attacks that the FBI stages? What about the assassination and cover up of JFK? Do I need to continue to cite more examples?

I was asking that the video be taken down because it has no basis in reality. I object to anyone interpreting the FBI report as having any validity since the "US Government"/"FBI" were actually involved in murdering Phil Schneider. Of course they are going to manufacture fake "evidence" to discredit Phil because the "US Government" does not want people knowing about their involvement with Grays and other negative ETs.

I actually handled the evidence that Phil had and I did not get radiation sickness! In fact I was sitting by Phil's case for about three hours. I do not glow in the dark, lol! This is absurd to come to that conclusion and engage in such fear mongering.

Also, discrediting abductees and whistleblowers like Phil Schneider only muddies the already muddied waters and discourages abductees and contactees from going public about their experiences.

Also, DNA posted Phil Schneider ex-wife's declaration which validates Phil and reveals that the "US Government's" fake documents and narrative are false. The fact that the only things stolen from Phil's home after they finally murdered him (after thirteen previous attempts) were the evidence that Phil had that exposed the "US Government's" cover up. This is the evidence that I personally handled which very few people have been allowed to do. I was a firsthand witness to this.

Phil and I have some things in common as well. I was also blasted by a weapon of the Grays. It was a different weapon and it was on board a flying saucer. It did not kill me but it was like a lightning bolt that hit me and knocked me to the floor and into a deep state of unconsciousness so that they could implant me with another one of those insidious brain implants. When I awoke the following morning I can say without reservation that that was the worst morning of my life! It felt like I was run over by truck!

I had another bad morning over ten years ago after I googled the location of that deep underground base entrance with Google maps. I discovered the hard way that they monitor people who get too close to their secret underground base entrances with their Google searches.

Also, like Phil I have been inside a deep underground base. I have seen US military personnel working side by side with Grays. Just like Phil I felt it was my duty to report this to the world. It is understandable that the violent, fascist "US Government" would do everything possible to discredit what Phil was saying and murder him. It is not acceptable to me, however, that the common people would gang up on him to discredit him using obviously fake documents from the same "FBI" that was trying to kill him. I would not be at all surprised if there are also other fake documents--mental hospital reports, etc--that have been manufactured to discredit Phil.

What I also find laughable is the belief by many people that we need to have "US Government" disclosure of the UFO/ET phenomenon. After having been abducted twice into a deep underground base I know for a fact that the "US Government" is NOT going to tell you the truth. But Phil Schneider and I know what the truth is. Perhaps the general public doesn't deserve to know the truth. At this point in my life I certainly don't recommend that any abductee or contactee go public about their experiences. It's just not worth it.

No one has to "believe" Phil or me. In fact, Phil always used to tell people to put their "skepticals" on (combining the word skeptical with spectacles). In other words, using discernment. Certainly we can discern to what lengths the US government will go to cover up their crimes against humanity.

I certainly don't want people to just believe me--I encourage them to do the same research that I did and using the same memory retrieval techniques that I used to validate the research that I documented in my two books. So far no one has done that. It seems we live in a spectator world where people don't want to actually participate in doing real research to discover the truth of things.

I don't expect that people should believe us--But a little appreciation for the risks we take in imparting our information to the public might be more appropriate. If the "US Government" wasn't so goddamn corrupt and dangerous we wouldn't have these risks to consider.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 12th April 2019 at 20:05.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

7alon (8th January 2020), Bill Ryan (14th April 2019), Billy (16th April 2019), Debra (15th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th April 2019), Forest Denizen (14th April 2019), Intranuclear (14th April 2019), KiwiElf (14th April 2019), Rich (14th April 2019), Rosemarie (13th April 2019), Valerie Villars (12th April 2019), Zanshin (14th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Hello, All — my thanks to everyone here for a really interesting discussion. I never knew about the high-speed camera! (And I'd never heard the word 'rapatronic' before. )

Interestingly, that dovetails into some info that Camelot witness 'Henry Deacon' (Arthur Neumann) told us when he said that analysis of those split-second A-bomb images showed something happening in another dimension. See this 2006 Camelot page for a little more.
    Just briefly, Henry had told us:

~~~
    Henry Deacon: The problem is that all extremely high-energy events like this create rips in the fabric of spacetime. This was observed back in the early Hiroshima and Nagasaki events, and you can even see it in the old movies. Look for what looks like an expanding energy sphere, and I can send you a link to show you. The problem with creating rips in spacetime, whether they're big or little, is that things get in that you don’t want to be there.

But that's all another subject, and maybe deserves a thread of its own!

Re Phil Schneider, this whole discussion and sharing of information is really interesting, and arguably important for all to read and consider. @TrumanCash, I really appreciate all the personal perspectives you've shared here.

I entirely agree (of course!) that not all apparently formal US documents can be automatically assumed to be legitimate. I think most reading this would see it the same way.

We all know how deep the deception can go, even to the extent of removing [almost all of] Bob Lazar's education history from existence. (Kudos to Jeremy Corbell for digging deep and finding some of it after all.) And a side note, also: the same thing, regarding education record removal, seems to have happened to Dan Burisch, another highly complicated and intricate story which many are still debating to this day.

So I'll not offer any personal judgments here, but (again) I'm grateful to everyone for putting the various jigsaw pieces on the table. That's something I think we do really well here at Avalon, and we truly do all this together.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th April 2019 at 15:33.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th April 2019), Billy (16th April 2019), Debra (15th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th April 2019), Forest Denizen (14th April 2019), Hervé (14th April 2019), ichingcarpenter (14th April 2019), Intranuclear (14th April 2019), mojo (14th April 2019), Rich (14th April 2019), silvanelf (27th May 2019), Sunray (19th April 2019), Valerie Villars (14th April 2019), Yoda (14th April 2019), Zanshin (15th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

... I guess that the scrubbing clean of some records might have been a precursor of the waves of "Mandela Effect" the current technology is able to achieve:

According to Jim Stone:
    To be clear, (because I noticed people are not understanding this in forums and blogs -

Wikileaks did not expose that the Gettysburg address was changed.

The point I am making is that the deep fakes are so real, the tech left changed the Gettysburg Address and it was done in a very convincing way. If they can be that convincing with a historic document, where even old photos have had the text changed, there's no question they can totally fake Assange now, especially if they are audacious enough to mess with such a well known historic document.

They were not complete in their purge of the Gettysburg Address, Johnny Cash preserved the original and you can damn well bet he did not get it wrong

UPDATE TO BELOW:
    I discussed the topic of the Gettysburg address being changed with Claudia and how the revisionists were first noticed when they claimed Nelson Mandela was still alive (after everyone knew he died in prison) and as it turns out, Mexicans all know he died in prison long long ago and this hoax "Mandela effect" never happened in Mexico. It appears that it is all a stunt the tech left is pulling to re-write the history of Western civilization, even despite it all remaining intact in countries like Mexico. Claudia said they would never get away with it in Mexico because the old books are kept by everyone and not thrown away.

I am not so sure this will work for them long term, but for now, the "Mandela effect" is not happening in Mexico, at least not as much. FOLKS, THE SCAMMING TECH LEFT HAS CHANGED THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS. It is now Four score and seven years ago our fathers!

The tech left has replaced "forefathers" with "fathers" and have obviously employed supercomputers to comb every record everyone has and change it to fathers, including photos people have, even private personal photos. There is now NO QUESTION AT ALL that's what operating system updates are really doing, they are going into everyone's photos and documents and changing what is there to match the new narrative, whatever it happens to be. If this is hard for you to believe, go check the Gettysburg Address on all sites that claim to be for "history", even the photos, and see for yourself.

There's no other way this historic document could have been purged so well, and so completely, and the quality of the hoaxing of photos is so high there's now reason to believe Julian Assange is in fact dead and they are hoaxing even him.

It might be hard to believe you did not remember the Gettysburg Address wrong after bathing in 500 photos "proving" you remembered it wrong but I found proof you did not remember it wrong. As it turns out, Johnny Cash put it to music. Since the revisionist AI was not set to hunt out music and destroy even that, it stayed preserved via Johnny Cash.

Their revisionist AI made a fatal screw up and I found it there. It can be assumed that the AI will change that Johnny Cash tune as soon as the tech left figures out it was preserved there, but I checked again this morning and it was still legit and also saved it. It is evident now that saving it on a computer will not be good enough however, the AI will find it's way in and wipe it out. This is obviously what all those huge supercomputers are at least in part, really for.

If you still have those old encyclopedias, or there is a set you can go get, DO IT, AND GUARD IT WITH YOUR LIFE. Believe nothing, the tech left is clearly hell bent on destroying true history.

=============================================

Anyone recalls that video of Trump being "modified" in real time rendering a completely different version of the real event?

The end result is: What/Who can one really trust nowadays?

Once the distrust is achieved, then one can only trust oneself with one's data and there is no-one else one can trust to share it with... a very sad state of affair. A total, complete chaos of confusions.

Think of it... when Google can generate some millions of returns in a few milliseconds... what can be done with these search results in less than a few minutes... ?
    "What do you mean 'The Constitution'?... It never existed... check it out... you won't be able to find it anywhere!"

Last edited by Hervé; 14th April 2019 at 16:33.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

anandacate (14th April 2019), Bill Ryan (14th April 2019), Billy (16th April 2019), Debra (15th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2019), happyuk (14th April 2019), Valerie Villars (14th April 2019), Zanshin (15th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

The problem I see in figuring out "the truth" is simply the amount and quality of information. There is simply too much information and this causes a simple and inescapable problem. Since we only process a microscopic amount of timed events and that everyone process a completely different set of events, every one draws different conclusions or truths. Even if you research every single event, it is not like everyone has access to a time machine to actually verify everything. Most people who have neither the access nor the capability to do proper research, end up overwhelmed and simply tired and accept a more Occam's Razor approach (which is total BS).
    Also trust takes time. The fact that the US government or really every single government (no exceptions) cannot be trusted at all, makes things even more difficult.
    People have families to protect and there is too much moneys and resources involved to fight against all the time.
    Sad but too true.

As far as high speed cameras, the current known record as of last year is 10 trillion frames per second (10,000,000,000,000)
    https://petapixel.com/2018/10/15/the...es-per-second/

Interestingly, only the year before that the record was 5 trillion frames per second, and in 2011 it was only 1 trillion frames per second.
    Of course this is a speedup of at least 10,000 times from the earlier years and the progression will obviously continue.

As for atomic explosions affecting other dimensions, well, it has been mathematically theorized for quite some time that neutrinos oscillate through other dimensions as they travel: https://journals.aps.org/prd/abstrac...RevD.96.095014

The sun of course creates an uncountable number of neutrinos per second and a nuclear explosion is like a momentary sun (releasing also uncountable number of neutrinos) so one can easily imagine that in other dimensions, a nuclear explosions would show up like a momentary sun and and depending of its location can have adverse effects to those occupying those places.

Because we don't yet have readily available instrumentation (except the mind/brain) to probe these other dimensions, we have at best a mathematical model to explain the behavior of observed particles.
    Again, this is also a matter of time, assuming we have it of course.

Meanwhile we are left with the dilemma of deciding which truths to explore/accept/believe. Again, a matter of time.

If humanity can survive the constant barrage of asteroids, comets, solar flares, aliens, or the even the more prevalent fact of humans making even more "wonderfully" destructive nuclear or biological weapons, not to mention genetic re-engineering of us or our animals: (Chinese scientists put human brain DNA into monkeys)
    https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...ay-be-smarter/
    ... God only knows (maybe) where we will end up 100 years from now.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2019), Debra (15th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th April 2019), Hervé (14th April 2019), ichingcarpenter (14th April 2019), Rich (14th April 2019), Sunray (19th April 2019), Valerie Villars (14th April 2019), Zanshin (15th April 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    ... I guess that the scrubbing clean of some records might have been a precursor of the waves of "Mandela Effect" the current technology is able to achieve:

According to Jim Stone:
    To be clear, (because I noticed people are not understanding this in forums and blogs -

Wikileaks did not expose that the Gettysburg address was changed.

The point I am making is that the deep fakes are so real, the tech left changed the Gettysburg Address and it was done in a very convincing way. If they can be that convincing with a historic document, where even old photos have had the text changed, there's no question they can totally fake Assange now, especially if they are audacious enough to mess with such a well known historic document.

They were not complete in their purge of the Gettysburg Address, Johnny Cash preserved the original and you can damn well bet he did not get it wrong

UPDATE TO BELOW:
    I discussed the topic of the Gettysburg address being changed with Claudia and how the revisionists were first noticed when they claimed Nelson Mandela was still alive (after everyone knew he died in prison) and as it turns out, Mexicans all know he died in prison long long ago and this hoax "Mandela effect" never happened in Mexico. It appears that it is all a stunt the tech left is pulling to re-write the history of Western civilization, even despite it all remaining intact in countries like Mexico. Claudia said they would never get away with it in Mexico because the old books are kept by everyone and not thrown away.

I am not so sure this will work for them long term, but for now, the "Mandela effect" is not happening in Mexico, at least not as much. FOLKS, THE SCAMMING TECH LEFT HAS CHANGED THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS. It is now Four score and seven years ago our fathers!

The tech left has replaced "forefathers" with "fathers" and have obviously employed supercomputers to comb every record everyone has and change it to fathers, including photos people have, even private personal photos. There is now NO QUESTION AT ALL that's what operating system updates are really doing, they are going into everyone's photos and documents and changing what is there to match the new narrative, whatever it happens to be. If this is hard for you to believe, go check the Gettysburg Address on all sites that claim to be for "history", even the photos, and see for yourself.

There's no other way this historic document could have been purged so well, and so completely, and the quality of the hoaxing of photos is so high there's now reason to believe Julian Assange is in fact dead and they are hoaxing even him.

It might be hard to believe you did not remember the Gettysburg Address wrong after bathing in 500 photos "proving" you remembered it wrong but I found proof you did not remember it wrong. As it turns out, Johnny Cash put it to music. Since the revisionist AI was not set to hunt out music and destroy even that, it stayed preserved via Johnny Cash.

Their revisionist AI made a fatal screw up and I found it there. It can be assumed that the AI will change that Johnny Cash tune as soon as the tech left figures out it was preserved there, but I checked again this morning and it was still legit and also saved it. It is evident now that saving it on a computer will not be good enough however, the AI will find it's way in and wipe it out. This is obviously what all those huge supercomputers are at least in part, really for.

If you still have those old encyclopedias, or there is a set you can go get, DO IT, AND GUARD IT WITH YOUR LIFE. Believe nothing, the tech left is clearly hell bent on destroying true history.

=============================================

Anyone recalls that video of Trump being "modified" in real time rendering a completely different version of the real event?

The end result is: What/Who can one really trust nowadays?

Once the distrust is achieved, then one can only trust oneself with one's data and there is no-one else one can trust to share it with... a very sad state of affair. A total, complete chaos of confusions.

Think of it... when Google can generate some millions of returns in a few milliseconds... what can be done with these search results in less than a few minutes... ?
    "What do you mean 'The Constitution'?... It never existed... check it out... you won't be able to find it anywhere!"
    Regarding Herve's post above, for the sake of accuracy, I pulled out my copy of "Review Text In United States History", last revised in 1973 but originally published in 1966. I have had it since 7th grade.

There is only the beginning and end of the Gettysburg Address and the version I am looking at says "Our fathers bought forth on this continent......" etc.

I have many, many very old books, much older than this one.

The beginning of the Gettysburg Address as printed in the book reads as follows:

Quote Our fathers bought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th April 2019 at 19:10. Reason: merge two identical posts.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Debra (15th April 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th April 2019), Hervé (14th April 2019), Zanshin (15th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Bill, my point is that one cannot simply accept "US Government" or "FBI" "documents" as fact because we know that we cannot trust anything from the "US Government" because they are directly involved with covering up there involvement with Grays and other negative ETs. I have seen this with my own eyes and was also threatened by the "US Government". I will not give the exact location of that base because I don't want to wind up like Phil Schneider. (There are also potential legal liabilities because one has to cross private land and trespass to get to it.)

I have not asked anyone to take down the "FBI report". In fact, I want people to see what lengths the so-called "US Government" and the "FBI" will go to discredit whistleblowers. That document is not evidence of who Phil Schneider was, but it is evidence of the government corruption to silence people like Phil and I who are exposing government's involvement with negative ETs.

Phil Schneider certainly isn't the only person that has been falsely discredited by the "US Government" for telling the truth about "US Government" and "FBI" corruption. That was also my point. People who have been paying attention already know this. It is my understanding that even polls show the American people do not generally trust the government. What about 911? What about the fake terrorist attacks that the FBI stages? What about the assassination and cover up of JFK? Do I need to continue to cite more examples?

I was asking that the video be taken down because it has no basis in reality. I object to anyone interpreting the FBI report as having any validity since the "US Government"/"FBI" were actually involved in murdering Phil Schneider. Of course they are going to manufacture fake "evidence" to discredit Phil because the "US Government" does not want people knowing about their involvement with Grays and other negative ETs.

I actually handled the evidence that Phil had and I did not get radiation sickness! In fact I was sitting by Phil's case for about three hours. I do not glow in the dark, lol! This is absurd to come to that conclusion and engage in such fear mongering.

Also, discrediting abductees and whistleblowers like Phil Schneider only muddies the already muddied waters and discourages abductees and contactees from going public about their experiences.

Also, DNA posted Phil Schneider ex-wife's declaration which validates Phil and reveals that the "US Government's" fake documents and narrative are false. The fact that the only things stolen from Phil's home after they finally murdered him (after thirteen previous attempts) were the evidence that Phil had that exposed the "US Government's" cover up. This is the evidence that I personally handled which very few people have been allowed to do. I was a firsthand witness to this.

Phil and I have some things in common as well. I was also blasted by a weapon of the Grays. It was a different weapon and it was on board a flying saucer. It did not kill me but it was like a lightning bolt that hit me and knocked me to the floor and into a deep state of unconsciousness so that they could implant me with another one of those insidious brain implants. When I awoke the following morning I can say without reservation that that was the worst morning of my life! It felt like I was run over by truck!

I had another bad morning over ten years ago after I googled the location of that deep underground base entrance with Google maps. I discovered the hard way that they monitor people who get too close to their secret underground base entrances with their Google searches.

Also, like Phil I have been inside a deep underground base. I have seen US military personnel working side by side with Grays. Just like Phil I felt it was my duty to report this to the world. It is understandable that the violent, fascist "US Government" would do everything possible to discredit what Phil was saying and murder him. It is not acceptable to me, however, that the common people would gang up on him to discredit him using obviously fake documents from the same "FBI" that was trying to kill him. I would not be at all surprised if there are also other fake documents--mental hospital reports, etc--that have been manufactured to discredit Phil.

What I also find laughable is the belief by many people that we need to have "US Government" disclosure of the UFO/ET phenomenon. After having been abducted twice into a deep underground base I know for a fact that the "US Government" is NOT going to tell you the truth. But Phil Schneider and I know what the truth is. Perhaps the general public doesn't deserve to know the truth. At this point in my life I certainly don't recommend that any abductee or contactee go public about their experiences. It's just not worth it.

No one has to "believe" Phil or me. In fact, Phil always used to tell people to put their "skepticals" on (combining the word skeptical with spectacles). In other words, using discernment. Certainly we can discern to what lengths the US government will go to cover up their crimes against humanity.

I certainly don't want people to just believe me--I encourage them to do the same research that I did and using the same memory retrieval techniques that I used to validate the research that I documented in my two books. So far no one has done that. It seems we live in a spectator world where people don't want to actually participate in doing real research to discover the truth of things.

I don't expect that people should believe us--But a little appreciation for the risks we take in imparting our information to the public might be more appropriate. If the "US Government" wasn't so goddamn corrupt and dangerous we wouldn't have these risks to consider.

This is important in that it speaks to the truth and the exclusion of opinions.. As really we're sharing what we have FOUND, or our opinions based upon our experiences... not what we KNOW...

I think that Bill brings up some very good points here. In my opinion, the site is here to openly engage in conversation, about what we believe that it is we are getting, from any one agency or source, as well as the general opinions of those openly discussing such things... and I celebrate the differences of opinions. THIS is how I see Avalon.. Yet I am sure many others see it another way entirely...

I see Avalon as the comparison to the "Elephant in the room", where people are blindfolded, each touching a different part of the elephant and being asked to describe it... Avalon in unique in that rather than everyone assuming they KNOW, they SHARE what they felt, and as such we get a better picture of what that elephant truly looks like.... And we are the better for having that.. If we remove one person's assessment, we may miss the "TRUNK". So leaving both yours AND Joe's posts are entirely appropriate..

It is crucial that we engage without exclusion, whenever possible... When people begin to get EDITED OUT merely because one person does not agree, is a mistake. It would steer a narrative. You have made rebuttals and those that needed to hear it, now have your reasons for doing so, Thank You for that!

I think we would be making a grave mistake, by expecting one person to remove something and apologize for being wrong, merely because it doesn't jive with the personal opinions of another. When we lose focus of ALL perspectives, we tend to get tunnel vision and we believe that we know the truth.

There will be those that believe everything the government puts out, those that absolutely will never believe that, and those in the middle that listen to all sides objectively, and try to navigate the arena with an open mind, not trying to "Land" on any one conclusion. I am one of those, because all too often I have found that I was wrong in doing so.. So I wiped off my ego, and admitted to myself I couldn't know for sure unless I was actually THERE...

Truly what else do we have? We agree to disagree and we move on.. I appreciate that .. So I hope that even though you and Joe do not agree on Phil's information and his circumstances, that you would agree, we AREN'T getting the full truth.. And as such all perspective's then become EXTREMELY important to the whole.. I respect Avalon for doing that.. And I hope that you do continuing to share your support of Phil's work. It will fall onto the ears of those that need to hear it.

I am going to miss you Truman..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 15th April 2019 at 04:49.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Valerie Villars (14th April 2019), Zanshin (15th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,427 times in 5,645 posts

There are certainly enough debunks on the forum about people with outlandish tales, but there are truly some awesome testimonies like Phil. Phillip Schneider's personal testimony plus solid evidence presented in film and to others is very good but it latter disappears. A lot of people claim he was murdered. IMO he is a true HERO and his story should always be remembered. These many years later deep underground bases are still an unanswered question to many people. Today we a have some hindsight and can look back at how our government/ political leaders have done some bad things including ordering 187s and UFOs are still somewhat classified. One day Phillip will receive full honors that he deserves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4