Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Our Need for Heroes

1. Link to Post #41
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default Re: Our Need for Heroes

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Did Phil fake getting murdered? Phil's murder during his speaking tour means there must have been an interest in him.
    He appears to have been beaten quite brutally before he was killed.
    With a person who has serious psychological problems, it would be hard to tell whether he was beaten or if the wounds were somehow self-inflicted. Especially in the case of Schneider, whose shoot-out wounds are probably something else.

We don't really know if he was murdered. As Gabe Valdez shows in Dulce Base, the autopsy was performed in a rather sloppy manner.

Considering that Paul Bennewitz was fed with false info about Dulce in order to spread the alien story as a cover for a secret military installation, it wouldn't even seem too far-fetched to kill Schneider in order to make his story appear legitimate.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

DNA (26th September 2018), meeradas (1st October 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Did Phil fake getting murdered? Phil's murder during his speaking tour means there must have been an interest in him.
    He appears to have been beaten quite brutally before he was killed.
    With a person who has serious psychological problems, it would be hard to tell whether he was beaten or if the wounds were somehow self-inflicted. Especially in the case of Schneider, whose shoot-out wounds are probably something else.

We don't really know if he was murdered. As Gabe Valdez shows in Dulce Base, the autopsy was performed in a rather sloppy manner.

Considering that Paul Bennewitz was fed with false info about Dulce in order to spread the alien story as a cover for a secret military installation, it wouldn't even seem too far-fetched to kill Schneider in order to make his story appear legitimate.
    Phil Schneider was tortured and killed. End of story.

Phil died for our sins of ignorance and attempted to Red Pill the world.

Phil knew he was going to be killed for the information he was sharing and said so repeatedly during his presentations.

Ask yourself, "would you willingly die in an attempt to red pill the world"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG4chVDcTPY

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th September 2018), Jayke (26th September 2018), meeradas (1st October 2018), william r sanford72 (26th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I have for a while now, been taking it upon myself to be my own Hero. It need not be loud or out front with notoriety . Tell the truth, be kind, loving , treat others as you want to be treated. No need to squabble over religion if you practice that. Do an honest days work in whatever you choose to do and leave a positive trail
    Do some sort of charity every day be it money or acknowledgement of someone in need and bring some sunshine to others.They are right in front of you so you need not look to far.
    Pick up after yourself , and at the end of the day, you have done more good for all than watching the news and getting angry and frustrated.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

AutumnW (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2018), Jayke (26th September 2018), Michi (26th September 2018), what is a name? (27th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I have for a while now, been taking it upon myself to be my own Hero. It need not be loud or out front with notoriety . Tell the truth, be kind, loving , treat others as you want to be treated. No need to squabble over religion if you practice that. Do an honest days work in whatever you choose to do and leave a positive trail
    Do some sort of charity every day be it money or acknowledgement of someone in need and bring some sunshine to others.They are right in front of you so you need not look to far.
    Pick up after yourself , and at the end of the day, you have done more good for all than watching the news and getting angry and frustrated.
    Yes this is exactly what I am saying. Just giving a tip to a waiter or service crew could be heroic. As mentioned above the ripple effect could be huge and in the end of the day you could have done a huge heroism without knowing it and simply by starting an inspiration for others to emulate. I use to be awkward at first in going the extra step to help other people because its not normal. But once I get started I realized people love it and love me for it. Not to mention the joy of seeing the waiters face brighten up for the extra coins. Well its not just coins its appreciation. Warning: helping others could be addictive you could end up giving up too much of yourself. but its worth it me thinks. heroism starts with baby steps too. And the best part of it is you dont need special powers or skills to be a hero.
    Last edited by Bubu; 26th September 2018 at 20:11.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

AutumnW (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2018), greybeard (26th September 2018), Jayke (26th September 2018), thepainterdoug (26th September 2018), Valerie Villars (26th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hey Marcus I'm glad you said all that. Lot of important points.

There certainly are a group of highly dogmatic individuals who have a habit of going around and accusing others of dogmatism. It's hilarious in a way. Using Bill as an example here: those people that you referenced will accuse anybody, and I mean anybody - from a casual supporter to someone who has just joined the forum - of deaf-dumb-blind across the board hero worship of Bill, without seeing the irony of their statements. In fact, *they* are the ones taking the extreme, emotionally driven position. They need to paint others in this exaggerated, sycophantic light to continue to justify all their baseless, childish resentments.

(And OMG, this notion that everyone agrees with Bill on everything and so on....total rubbish! I wish everyone could take a peek into the mod chambers once in a while. There are loads of disagreements! ...passionate and heated disagreements sometimes. I mean, it's a laughable accusation!)

Anyway, what encourages me now is that the folks we're looking to currently for legit info and opinions are scientific, grounded, logical, and most important..sane. People like Dolan, Fitts, Farrell, Howe etc. These people are much more worthy of the hero mantle, imo.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good outlandish story! You guys are gonna think I'm nuts, but I find Wilcock to be pretty entertaining! Emery Smith too. It would all make for a great tv series!

And there are other so called whistleblowers that I do give some credence to but have offered little to no evidence; I don't think they should be dismissed entirely, I just think they belong in a different category altogether. And certainly not looked upon as heroes.

So it appears what we have are those that have been burned so many times that they refuse to give credit to anyone...and ridicule those who do; and we have those who recklessly worship at the altar of Goode and Wilcock, and others of that ilk who tell preposterous stories with little to no evidence. In the alt community we're always triggered into extremes. The middle ground, for me anyway, still can involve heroes, but that doesn't mean we cede our personal power and worship at their feet; it merely means we admire someone and are grateful for their contributions and example.
    Dolan, to my mind is the only one you mentioned who is scientific, grounded, etc...

Farrell goes way beyond what the evidence suggests to push his point of view. Then he tarts up what are pure assumptions with wild eyed conjecture.

Some of his original work is worthy seems to be fairly credible conspiracy theory. But since gaining status as an 'expert,' he likely feels safe to indulge his flair for fiction.

And Fitts tends to believe what people tell her if they share a similar world view and appear credible. To her credit she isn't showboating and appears to be genuine in her beliefs. She is an outstanding intellect and wonderful to refer to when it comes to the economy though. But scientific? Far from it.

These people do appear to be sane, though imaginative. I would not create laurels for them to rest on by not at least casually vetting every word that comes out of their mouths though. Nobody deserves that kind of adulation. Nobody.

Anyway, fwiw. Hate to disagree but think it's important to question everybody and everything.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th September 2018), Jayke (27th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Pay it forward. Give till it hurts. Be the best parent and or spouse you can be. Be a safe harbour for those who suffer. To be kind under stress is heroic. Most on this forum are more heroic than their heroes. Their 'heroes' may simply be self serving narcissistic liars. If you knew them personally you would likely run away screaming!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (2nd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th September 2018), Michi (27th September 2018), Valerie Villars (27th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3