+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A VERY interesting dlsclosure discussion with Steven Bassett, Linda Howe and John Burroughs

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,140 times in 8,307 posts

Default Re: A VERY interesting dlsclosure discussion with Steven Bassett, Linda Howe and John Burroughs

I may be too far behind the curve with the story about Bentwaters, John Burroughs etc, so this might not be such a fresh look at things for others as it has been for me.

This interview with John is by a guy from outside the usual ufology crowd, and he's a good listener.

I've generally become quite tired of ufology natter but this interview got my attention from soon after the get go. It almost doesn't go near the extraterrestrial hypothesis at all, it hints at much more earthly things. Later in the interview John talks about the advanced state of earthly technological development very matter-of-factly.

Choosing a thread to post this was a struggle, but here it is.

The Confessionals - 542 - Weaponization Of UAPs - From Rendlesham Forest to Artificial Intelligence
    2 hour 9 minutes Posted May 2, 2023

SHOW NOTES
    In Episode 542: Weaponization Of UAPs | From Rendlesham Forest to Artificial Intelligence we are joined by John Burroughs to talk about what he saw during his legendary 3-day encounter with UAPs in Rendlesham Forest in 1980. The Rendlesham Forest incident is possibly just as important or more so than Roswell. John came on to talk about what his experience was and also what he thinks the purpose of it was. We talk about how Project Blue Beam could play into the future of UAP sightings and collective consciousness. What does the government know and how do they plan on using that knowledge to their benefit against the people? What are they doing behind closed doors with pseudoscientific methods to create wormholes to affect time and space? We talk about it all on today’s show.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (6th May 2023), Harmony (6th May 2023), Vangelo (6th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2