+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Human Design System, by Ra Uru Hu

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

Default Human Design System, by Ra Uru Hu

My friend mentioned the Human Design System that he's been diving into recently. I’ve read my profile which was referenced from my birth date. It sort of tries to define our current human archetype somehow similar to love cards by Robert Camp. Taking into account my somewhat open mind I found it quite accurate. Learning it further I discovered that Ra Uru Hu (Alan Krakower, born in Canada, now dead) been sort of channeled this info while he finds it best to his knowledge. This information isn’t new. I wondered if there are any old timers here who can somehow give an opinion on this character if possible? I’m usually intrigued by this sort of information, will definitely try to explore this further.

Human Design Personality Finder:
    https://www.jovianarchive.com/Get_Your_Chart

This site has info on this whole topic:
    http://loveyourhumandesign.com

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th September 2018 at 02:57. Reason: cleaned up all lower case text
    "between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out."

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), ClearWater (29th December 2020), Gwin Ru (29th December 2020), Harmony (29th December 2020), Inanna (29th December 2020), Jayke (26th September 2018), PathWalker (26th September 2018), selinam (26th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Human Design System, by Ra Uru Hu

Wow, there was a lot of people interested in it huh?
    I got introduced to this a few years ago...I wonder if it was in 2012. I picked up that it was calculated through birth time, so that's why I got interested. I'm generally not interested in personality tests and categorization which is created by people, and I gathered that this was more like a knowledge from "beyond" like astrology so I got intrigued.

I didn't recognize much from what it said about my chart, though, so I sent the link to a friend and asked her to check it out because I trust her judgement. She looked at her own chart and said "it's very wordy" which I agreed with her on, there was SO much to read. So I lost interest in it and moved on.
    But she messaged me back after a few minutes and said something like "****, they got my number!" Which made me look more at it too, and I have to say it's extremely accurate and also quite useful.
    This friend of mine was at the time in a relationship that wasn't really working but she didn't know that, and her getting into HD resulted in her moving out and changing jobs, and things coming to her in magical ways. She is a Projector according to the system, and it tends to affect them much deeper than me who is a Generator. Ra has said that Projs that get into it need to learn it "all", but a Generator just need their Strategy and Authority and they are okay. I haven't really mastered my Strategy yet, but i know my Authority, which is quite helpful.
    Which is probably Greek to all of you reading.
    Did you get more into it, Morbid?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ariel70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Gwin Ru (29th December 2020), Harmony (29th December 2020), Inanna (29th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

It's been a while since I last logged into this forum. I'm actually trying to do some research to find out about this man as well.
    I discovered Human Design in 2019 and I was so amazed by the rabbit hole of information that I started studying it fulltime. I integrated it into my work and client after client proved to me how accurate this information can be, and how life-changing.
    But, a few days ago, I also learned about a prophecy made by Ra Uru Hu, aka Krakower. It's written down in a book called "The Prophecy of Ra Uru Hu" by Steve Rhodes. It's an easy to understand book starting with the story of how Ra "downloaded" all that information, aka his encounter with the "Voice" in his "ruina" on the island of Ibiza, Spain. The story is somewhat hard to believe but seeing the complexity and accuracy of this Human Design system, I'm wondering what is the truth here.
    And then, the books goes on about how we were all part of the Big Bang and how the human experience evolved. In 2027, apparently, we're entering a new era that is influenced by "The Cross of the Sleeping Phoenix", which ends the era of "The Cross of Planning". Then it goes on about the extinction of the human race and the birth of a new species called "The Rave". According to the Prophecy, these beings will be born in human-like, although very disabled, bodies through human parents, but they will be nothing like us. They are designed for merged consciousness and need to be part of a group of Raves in order for them to live strategically (as single Raves, they're helpless). While these beings will grow into merged consciousness, humans, on the other hand, will become very individualistic. There's a whole story behind that involving the star Sirius and its dark twin Sirius B, which resulted into mutation that we see now. E.g., the breakdown of religious systems of which we see an increase of fundamentalism because the system is very distablised and breaking apart. In Ra's prophecy, we're now entering a period of time that will last about 1300 years that will all be about "the falling" of life on Earth. At the end, which is called "The Closing of the (current) Round of Civilisation", life on Earth will cease to exist due to an asteroid crashing on Earth. Humans will cease to exist and the Rave will continue to live as some kind of consciousness that will live as long as the Universe exists.
    The way he describes (well, how Steve Rhodes tells the story) the Rave is quite erie.

The problem I have with this is that it's hard to find evidence and not a lot of people want to talk about this (for obvious reasons). I remembered this forum always to be a place where these kind of things are open for discussion.
    The problem is also that people are using Human Design as a means to paint this optimistic picture that humankind is on the verge of a huge leap in consciousness. But that is not at all the picture that the founder, Ra, painted. He was very pessimistic about the future of humankind and the only thing that came out of this prophecy for him was that we have a last chance (maybe a few more incarnations) to experience what it is to be human in a way that doesn't create too much resistance (by following our inner authority) in our lives, instead of living this homogenized life that can feel like "hell on earth" (my words, not his).

I'm very much intrigued but also very weary.
    I hope to find some evidence to support this prophecy, or at least, find some perspective. Seeing that I work with Human Design daily, calculating and readings hundreds of charts for people, and studying this system intensively, it has proven to be an amazing system to wake people up to their true nature. But the prophecy is not what people want to hear and undermines everything in a sense because people want to be optimistic about their future, while, according to Ra Uru Hu, it is not.

So, yes, I would love to keep this topic going. And I appreciate any help you could offer. Thanks.
    Last edited by Inanna; 29th December 2020 at 10:21. Reason: meteor replaced by asteroid
    "Breathe. Love. Fess up when you f*ck up. Breathe more deeply. Love more fully. That's it." ~ Jeff Foster

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Inanna For This Post:

anandacate (29th December 2020), Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (29th December 2020), ClearWater (29th December 2020), Eva2 (29th December 2020), Gwin Ru (29th December 2020), Harmony (29th December 2020), Lunesoleil (29th December 2020), meat suit (29th December 2020), Peace in Oz (29th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

To give some more information for you to look at; this is one of his "teachings" on 2027 and beyond that's available for free on Youtube. It is just a part of a multiple-day teaching event, I believe, but it gives some details about the prophecy.

Also, this is an image that shows the closing of the Round of Civilization:

Human Design is based on astrology, I'Ching, Kabbalah, the Hindu chakra system, biogenetics, and quantum mechanics, combined in a way that you wouldn't believe your eyes, haha.
    I find it hard to believe that this man invented this all by himself. Then again, if there's evidence of the existence of this system before he brought it out into the world, I would want to know. All of the systems and esoteric science does exist separately, but how it is combined into this system that is called "Human Design" is still a mystery to me, or I would have to believe Krakower actually was "invaded" by this Light and this Voice in his ruina on Ibiza. Later on, the system became ever more complex. Astrology on itself is already quite the rabbit hole, but with Human Design, you have material and information to study for many, many years.
    "Breathe. Love. Fess up when you f*ck up. Breathe more deeply. Love more fully. That's it." ~ Jeff Foster

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inanna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), ClearWater (29th December 2020), Eva2 (29th December 2020), Gwin Ru (29th December 2020), Harmony (29th December 2020), Lunesoleil (29th December 2020), Peace in Oz (29th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,391 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: Human Design System, by Ra Uru Hu

The first part of Ra Uru Hu's life, although very active and productive, has proceeded in a relatively normal fashion. This Canadian, born in 1948 in Montreal, having received a high level education, worked as an entrepreneur, editor in a magazine, director in an advertising agency and producer. He also has extensive experience in the field of education, art and science.
    Ra then lived for 7 years as a hermit on the small Mediterranean island of Ibiza.
    And it was there, between January 3 and 11, 1987, that Ra was mystically exposed to an intelligence far superior to anything he had ever known before.
    An incredible amount of detailed information and scientific knowledge was imparted to him. This intelligence, he calls it "The Voice".
    During those 8 days and 8 nights of January 1987, Ra was taught the basics of the natural mechanism of the universe in which the human being is called "Rave".
    Ra left us on March 12, 2011, he will always remain an artist, a poet, a storyteller, a musician, a composer-performer and, above all, an intellectual.

In the week that Ra received his teaching, an extraordinary event occurred. For the first time in history, a supernova has been observed with the naked eye from a mountain top in Chile.
    A supernova is the death of a star, a vast explosion of almost unimaginable intensity. According to Human Design, this star, now known to scientists as 1987A, bombarded our planet with a deluge of sub-atomic information during its death breath.
    (Source: Kindred Spirit Magazine - 51st Edition, Summer 2000)
    Ra was the first student and also the first professional analyst of Human Design.
    Since his experience in 1987, he has traveled to America and Europe to teach the Human Design system and has given over 6000 one-on-one consultations.

https://designhumain.com/le-design-humain-2-2/

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), ClearWater (29th December 2020), Eva2 (29th December 2020), Gwin Ru (29th December 2020), Harmony (29th December 2020), Inanna (29th December 2020), meat suit (29th December 2020), Peace in Oz (29th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Inanna (here)
    To give some more information for you to look at; this is one of his "teachings" on 2027 and beyond that's available for free on Youtube. It is just a part of a multiple-day teaching event, I believe, but it gives some details about the prophecy.

Also, this is an image that shows the closing of the Round of Civilization:

Human Design is based on astrology, I'Ching, Kabbalah, the Hindu chakra system, biogenetics, and quantum mechanics, combined in a way that you wouldn't believe your eyes, haha.
    I find it hard to believe that this man invented this all by himself. Then again, if there's evidence of the existence of this system before he brought it out into the world, I would want to know. All of the systems and esoteric science does exist separately, but how it is combined into this system that is called "Human Design" is still a mystery to me, or I would have to believe Krakower actually was "invaded" by this Light and this Voice in his ruina on Ibiza. Later on, the system became ever more complex. Astrology on itself is already quite the rabbit hole, but with Human Design, you have material and information to study for many, many years.
    Mike Adams went on record this last year with the claim that "some force" is actively engaged with terraforming to accommodate a different species of creature (rather than the beings that appreciate a warm, wet, CO2/O2 laden atmosphere).

Many people in the past have received "downloads" of very complex material and taught the eschatology of "human existance". There is a "deeply mutative pressure" being applied as "Ra" states. BUT look at THIS... VACCINATION has escalated a process and is literally devolving mankind. We would NOT be terminal (as he reports) IF we just LIVED with the BEAUTIFUL natural COOPERATIVE natural and WONDERFUL natural CREATION. HYBRIDIZING is a natural PROCESS.

This "RA" man already stated his position as nihilistic, atheistic and he was bowled over by a rush of Knowledge. I bet LOTS of people like him got beamed. Complex can look so engaging that it seems it MUST be true. Information can be be a rabbit hole that will never let you let go and truth "too simple".

The "body" was made to change and yet TOO much challenge like with huge numbers of vaccinations will crash the system. Better living through artificial chemistry through the ages has been just a PURE poison and Poisonous is the name of this age.

This teacher has refined her view of 2027 etc...

Last edited by Delight; 29th December 2020 at 17:37.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2020), Inanna (29th December 2020), meat suit (29th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Angry Re: Human Design System, by Ra Uru Hu

I think there is a new story line possible. It IMO shows that we are at the crossing point to a vertical alignment versus horizontal.

1. Nature is regenerative and re-equilibrates quickly.
    2. Our "garbage" is recycle-able when one discovers the transmuters and applies them.
    3. Each of us is emanating an energetic signature and this DOES cause the feedback mechanism.
    4. We have a reality bubble that means we may have free will.
    5. We can see how we have reached a critical moment where we COULD be simultaneously aware of natural patterns AND our individual sovereignty.

PARADOX RULES

6. What has been called magic is NOT manipulating others but harnessing one's own MIND.
    7. All the teachers and authorities who promote doom are nihilistic and when WE buy into nihilism... it leads to suicide.

Downloaded in 1987... a very good year hehe
    Last edited by Delight; 29th December 2020 at 17:34.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

This teacher has refined her view of 2027 etc...

Thank you for sharing the Quantum Alignment Show by Karen Curry Parker. I love her teachings

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Inanna For This Post:

Delight (29th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Human Design is the most amazing system, I have spent much time last year studying it. I am a 6/4 Projector. it has been very beneficial following my authority and strategy.
    there are many fb groups for the different types, and much can be learned there. there is also a group called 2027 rave mutation thats worth joining.

however, according to Jaquline Hobbs 'Oracle Girl' , time lines have now shifted to only positve, with all negative time lines having been overcome as of 14th dec. 2020. this could well mean that the 'rave mutation' will be different. either way the old system is coming apart fast.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2020), Eva2 (30th December 2020), Inanna (29th December 2020), Perfect Path (15th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was introduced to Human Design about a year ago. After the initial excitement I did some studying and loved the basics. But then I came across the HD cosmology and had to conclude that either all spirituality based on yoga-like, vedic traditions is false or HD is. The cosmologies are just too different. So i decided to stick with yoga because of my experiences. But HD might still have a shot with 2027 coming on soon... We'll see

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LouisZbunjuel For This Post:

Inanna (30th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

To follow up on this thread... I did extensive research in the past six months.
    Ra Uru Hu (or Robert Alan Krakower) disappeared from his home in Canada a few years prior to his "Revelation" and was reported missing and later declared dead. At least, that is what he shared in a lot of his lectures.
    According to people who knew him, he had serious debts with his companies which could be one of the reasons he fled Canada and went on living on the island of Ibiza wearing Middle-Eastern clothes.

Shortly before his "Revelation," he studied several books written by Alice Bailey and was involved in the Theosophical Society. He also did LSD and ketamine experiments with some of his friends. One of his friends was Timothy Leary, who was known for his psychedelic experiments. Although Ra Uru Hu claimed he was sober during the "Revelation," he started using drugs at age 14 (weed, cocaine, alcohol, later LSD and ketamine, and "various substances" not specified), and he did that until the day he died (he was high when he got his fatal heart attack in 2011).

In several of his lectures, he claimed to be a "black magician," referring to shamanism.

In the beginning, teaching Human Design seemed to have a different vibe compared to his later teachings. Before 1997 (the "Revelation" happened in January 1987), he taught Human Design mostly the way he was shown by "The Voice" during the revelation but from 1997 on he started adding elements that didn't come from The Voice: type, strategy, authority, profile, Incarnation Cross (he did previously work with the Cross of Life but that is something different), Primary Health System (PHS on digestion and environment), Variable (the four arrows in the chart), and an updated version of the early Human Design cosmology (the early Bhan Tugh became the Rave Cosmology).

A lot of interesting information can be found through Jan van den Bergh's extensive research into Ra Uru Hu's publications, called "Ra's Work 2020:" https://vk.com/doc-121482239_5484209...6fe4a7fb7e9946 (points to a PDF doc).
    Other interesting information I mainly found in Ra's 2005 advanced lectures on Rave Cosmology (cannot share legal link; it's behind a pay wall).

Now, this grim future he pictured for mankind was there from the beginning, as it was taught through the Bhan Tugh and Gray Courses as early as 1994. So, chances are big that this not-so-positive-painting-of-the-future came from "The Voice" during the revelation.

For me, it is very hard to make sense of it all as I feel the wonder about Human Design as a synthesized system but at the same time, struggle with the personality "Ra Uru Hu" and the story of how Human Design came into the world.
    Now, lots of people claim to know certain things about Human Design, opposing the founder, Ra Uru Hu, but the fact is: Human Design came through Ra Uru Hu and no one else, so there is no other source.

Of course, we have seen systems mutating all the time and that is what's also happening with Human Design.
    But we also have seen systems being corrupted from the beginning due to the dubious nature of the founders.
    I'm not sure where to place Human Design.

I still work with it every day and I follow the early (pre-1997) teachings (and I seem to be one of the very few — I don't know anyone else who still follows the early teachings), inspired by Zeno Dickson's "Zen Human Design."
    Zeno Dickson had a lot of interesting stuff to say about Ra and how Human Design evolved. She still has her website up: HTTP://humandesignsystem.com that is now managed by her ex-husband Chaitanyo Taschler after she died in March 2020.

Hope this helps
    Last edited by Inanna; 25th October 2021 at 15:16. Reason: grammar

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inanna For This Post:

meat suit (25th October 2021), Obisan (22nd November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread